Sisters in Peril (M/ff) - Part 3 - Wild Belt

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tom Ford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sisters in Peril (M/ff) - Part 3 - Wild Belt

Post by Tom Ford »

Part 1

Encounter

“Don’t say a word!” a man, about 6’1” tall, in a ski mask and dark shades, holding a pistol, barked at two girls who had just entered their home.

It was Sunday afternoon, and sisters Alice, 16, and Heather Summers, 14, had just arrived home from church. Alice was light blonde with bright blue eyes, about 5’5” tall. Heather was about 5’3”. She has bright red hair and grey eyes. Both have developed chests, ample but not overly large. Both have small waists. Both were considered pretty by their peers.

Both were wearing Sunday dresses for church. Dressed conservatively, they wore long-sleeved blouses and ankle-length circle skirts. The only difference between the two was color. Alice wore a white blouse and blue cotton skirt, while Heather, a long-sleeved red blouse and a matching red silk skirt. Both wore black pantyhose underneath. To finish the look, both wore high heels, about four inches, with straps.

They were shocked and were petrified with fear as they stared at the gun pointing at them.

“Please don’t hurt us,” Alice whimpered as her younger sister clung to her in fear.

“Put your hands behind your head, and turned around,” he ordered, and the two girls obeyed, their bodies shaking in fear.

As soon as their backs were turned, they didn’t even feel his steps as he approached. Alice gasped as the man pulled her hands behind her, and she felt the cold steel of cuffs close upon her wrists. Heather felt the same as the man moved to her.

“Where are your rooms?” the man barked after both their hands were handcuffed behind their backs.

“Upstairs,” Alice said.

“Lead the way,” he said.

“Please, don’t hurt us,” she pleaded as she went up the stairs of their home, followed by Heather behind her. The robber came up last.

The door to Alice’s room door was closed, so the girls stood just outside it. The man opened it for them and motioned with his gun for them to enter. They did, and he commanded them to sit on Alice’s bed.

“I thought this house was empty all day,” the man muttered to himself as the girls sat. And Alice had the same thought. The truth was, they didn’t plan on going home early. They were supposed to go to an afternoon picnic with the church to a nearby town, then proceed to an isolated retreat in a mountain cabin. They weren’t supposed to go home for a week. But things came up, and both sisters decided not to join the retreat.

He rummaged through their drawers, and Alice was distressed that he made a mess of her carefully folded pieces of clothing. He fished out more than a dozen handkerchiefs and bandanas of various sizes, and almost all of her pairs of socks. He put placed them on the bed behind the two girls.

Both girls’ eyes widened as they saw what he was doing. They had no idea of its purpose. Was he here just to steal handkerchiefs and socks?

Please take those and just leave!

“Stay here,” he said as he took the two longest bandanas on the pile, rolled it into a horizontal length, and tied each of their ankles together with it.

He rushed out of the room.

Both girls looked at each other.

“Is he leaving?” asked Heather.

“I hope so,” comforted Alice.

“I’m scared.”

“I’m scared too. But don’t worry. He’s just gonna rob us. Then he’s gonna leave.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure, Lil’ sis,” Alice comforted as she leaned her head on her sister’s.

“Thank you. Nothing bad will happen, right?”

“Nothing,” the elder sister assured. “I will take care of you.”

They were disappointed when the man returned with a big bag. They had hoped that he had already left.

“I never thought I’d be doing this here. Good thing I was prepared,” he said to himself.

He dumped the contents of the bag, and the girls’ eyes widened at what they saw. Two rolls of duct tape, a roll of masking tape, four sponges, and endless coils of white clothesline rope.

He looked at the two girls, and said in an almost apologetic, if gentle and soothing voice, “I’m sorry for what I’m about to do, but don’t worry. It will be okay.”
Last edited by Tom Ford 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Great start.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Great Start and Can't wait to read the next chapter
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tom Ford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tom Ford »

Thank you [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention] and [mention]Amm1973es[/mention] for your comments. I hope you two like this chapter!

Part 2

Imprisoned Fingers

“What are you going to do with us?” asked Alice, apprehensive at what she saw. She knew what was coming. She had seen enough TV shows.

“You know what’s coming,” he said. “So, who’s going to be first?”

“But we’re already tied up,” Heather protested.

“No, you’re not. Really, that’s child’s play. Let’s see,” he said. “Stand up.”

“But our feet are tied up,” Alice said.

“Yes, it is. But you can still stand up. Stand up,” he ordered with a soft but firm voice. “I don’t want to hurt you, but I will if I have to.”

He pointed the gun at both of them to emphasize the point.

The two girls tried, and to their surprise, they were able to do so. Easily.

“Now, hop, so both of your backs are facing me.”

“What do you mean?” asked Alice.

“Turn around.”

“How?” asked Heather.

“Hop, Carrot Top,” he said. “Jump. Now!”

“But we’re wearing heels!” protested Alice. “We’ll trip!”

He looked at the four-inch heels both girls were wearing.

“You did wear those all morning, right? And you’ve worn them before, right?”

“Um, yes,” answered Heather.

“Then hopping is possible. Other girls with six-inch heels have done it! Do it!” he said in a voice that scared them.

Both girls were uncertain but did as he said. They jumped and turned around so their backs was facing the robber. They wobbled due to the heels and the fact that they can’t use their hands for balance. Luckily, he caught them before they could fall, and helped them stand upright.

“Now. Let’s play a game. Rock paper scissors. I’ll count three. You know how to play the game?”

Heather nodded.

“How about you, Blondie?”

“I do,” Alice answered.

“Good. The winner gets to be tied up first. Right hand, otherwise, left hand. Or both.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll see. On three. One. Two. Three.”

They heard a click, and they heard him say, “turn around and face me.”

They hopped and turned around, so they were looking at him. Again, they wobbled, but this time, they were somehow regained balance without the robber needing to help them.

“Don’t jump too high,” he advised as he watched them.

He showed them a picture on his smartphone of their hands. “Blondie’s right hand was rock. She didn’t even move it. Same for her left hand. Rock. Carrot Top’s right hand was rock too. So it’s a tie for that hand. But Carrot Top’s left was paper. So she’s paper. And since Blondie’s rock, then Carrot won.”

“Um, please don’t call me Carrot Top.”

“What should I call you? Ginger?”

“Heather. And she’s Alice.”

“Fine. Redhead’s Heather, and Blonde’s Alice?”

Both nodded.

“Good. Now, Alice, sit down. Heather, hop in front of Alice here.” This time, her hop was small, so her wobble was less.

Heather did so. The man guided her so that she was standing sideways in front of Alice, and the elder sister was looking at the left side of her younger sister. “Don’t move,” he said as he took something from the pile.

Heather looked to her left at her sister. “I’m scared.”

“It’s okay. Don’t be scared. I’m here,” Alice said. “Please don’t hurt her.”

“I’ll try not to,” he said as he came back with a sponge and a roll of duct tape. “Open your right hand.”

Heather’s closed fist opened, and he placed the sponge on her right hand. “Hold it. But not too tight. Or you’ll be sorry.”

“Don’t be scared,” Alice kept telling her. “Tell me how it feels, okay?”

Heather nodded as she held the sponge on her right hand.

“Don’t squeeze it,” he instructed. “Just relax.”

She relaxed her fingers.

He took the roll of duct tape and wrapped her right fist with the silver tape until it was totally covered with grey tape.

“It doesn’t hurt, does it?” asked Alice.

“No, Alice. It’s tight. Snug. I can still squeeze my fingers against the sponge, but I can’t do nothing else with it,” Heather said. “Why do you need to do this, Mister?”

“So you can’t escape.”

“But we can’t escape without it,” protested Alice. “You’re overdoing it.”

“You’re not the first girls I’ve tied up, and unless I do this, you can find ways,” he said as he did the same to her left hand.

After two minutes, both of Heather’s fists were holding sponges and cocooned in tape.

“There! That isn’t too bad, is it, Heather?” asked the man.

“I guess not,” said Heather as she looked over her shoulder, trying to look at her hands. Alice just stared at it.

“Is that so we would not be able to use the keys of the handcuffs if we somehow got a hold of it?” asked Alice as he took the handcuff key and adjusted the younger sister’s handcuffs. He loosened it. It didn’t drop off because the redhead’s wrists resembled a big ball of silver.

“Maybe,” he mere as he carefully undid the buttons on Heather’s blouse sleeve. He carefully rolled them up, past the handcuffs, so her arms were bare from the elbows down. He did it carefully and gave the impression that he did it before.

The robber took a pair of ankle socks. He then put them over Heather’s hands, sliding them under the handcuffs, covering her wrists and her forearm. The end of the socks was just halfway between the wrists and the elbow. He took the duct tape and wrapped it around the edge of the socks and her forearms, ensuring that the socks would not slip off her hands.

“So how does it feel?” asked the elder sister.

“Snug, I guess. Doesn’t hurt,” she said. “But why did you do this?”

“So you can’t peel off the tape around your wrists,” said the robber as he rolled back her blouse sleeves, so it again covered her forearms up to her wrists and buttoned it back in place. For good measure, he wrapped duct tape over the blouse cuffs and wrists to prevent the blouse from riding up.

“It’s not too tight, is it?” asked Alice as she watched with morbid curiosity.

“Not really,” Heather replied.

“And there’s another reason why I covered your hands in socks,” said the man. “It’s to protect your hands from the rope.”

“Rope?” asked Heather as her face blanched.
Last edited by Tom Ford 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice job! Please continue...
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Excellent
SNAFU
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome Great and Good Job!! Please do continue
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tom Ford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tom Ford »

Thanks to [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Boocola[/mention], and [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention] for your comments.

Part 3 -

Wide Belt

The man took a very long piece of white rope, about ten feet or so in length. He went behind Heather and crossed her hands. He pushed the handcuffs as far up her arms as possible with her crossed hands. He took the masking tape and taped the cuffs to hold it in place.

“What’s that for?” asked a curious Alice.

“Blondie, that would keep the cuffs from sliding down,” he said.

“What for?” asked Heather, trying to look behind.

“Red, you’ll see. Just look ahead and don’t move.”

Heather did as she was told.

He took the rope and tied one end of the rope to her left wrist, and then he went in a weaving pattern. He went under Heather’s left wrist and over her right and repeated it three times.

Alice was a scout, so she knew it as a square lash. It was used to secure thick logs for fences. It was used to carry heavy logs. It was overkill to use for a weak girls’ arms! [1]

“That’s a square lash,” said Alice. “Were you a scout?”

“Nope. Got it from the internet,” he said. “I suppose both of you were scouts?”

Alice nodded as she watched.

After about three complete turns, he wrapped the rope in between her crossed wrists to tighten them, cinching it.

Heather gasped as he did that. “Did he cinch it?”

Alice was curious. “Yes. Heather, how does that feel?”

“At first, it was not bad. It was loose. Then it tightened. I knew it was a cinch when you told me it was a square lash.”

“What a bright young lady!” said the man as he took removed the masking tape on the cuffs. He took the handcuff keys and removed the cuffs from Heather’s arms. He went in front of Heather and showed her the handcuffs.

“Is that?”

“Yep. What you wore when you got here,” he said as he bent down, removed the cloth tying her ankles together, and cuffed her feet instead.

He went behind and said, “try to pull your wrists apart.”

Heather tried to push and pull her wrists or even make her wrists parallel. She failed.

“It’s impossible,” said Heather.

“Does it hurt?” asked Alice.

“Not really. It’s not too tight, but I just can’t pull it apart or uncross my wrists.”

“Good!” said the robber. The rope he used to do the square lash was very long, so there were two tails, a long one, and an even longer one. He took the longer end, and wrapped the rope horizontally around her wrists, then vertically, before cinching it after three wraps. Alice identified it as a diagonal lash. [2] He tied that lash over the square lash. When it was over, there was a thick lump of rope around her wrists.

“Now, try to push and pull.”

Heather tried but gave up after a while.

“It’s no good,” the younger sister said. She looked at Alice, who had an apprehensive look on her eyes. “Don’t worry, Big Sis. It’s not too bad. You can still move your wrists together up and down, see?”

She demonstrated by pulling her crossed wrists as high up her back as possible, then pulled her wrists down as low as possible. The range was very great.

“And I can still move it left or right, as long as my wrists are together,” she said as she moved it horizontally as far as she could.

“If you say so,” Alice said, reassured a bit.

“And you could even stretch your arms behind you,” Heather said as she smiled, more to reassure her than because she was cheerful. She demonstrated by stretching her bound hands behind her as far away from her back as possible.

“About that,” said the robber as he went behind Heather. “I’m not finished.”

“Huh?” asked Heather in a fearful tone.

“Don’t worry. It won’t hurt. This would prevent you from hurting your wrists further,” he said.

He had used a very long rope, so after the diagonal lashing, there was a still a meter or so length of rope for each tail. He looked at it, then suddenly asked, “Where do you keep your belts?”

“Um, there,” said Heather, looking at the closet door beside her mirror.

“Wait here,” he said and walked to the closet. He opened it, and he whistled. “Wow! I never knew you had these things. Saves me from using mine.”

Both girls did not know what he was talking about until he came back with two belts.

And it was not just any kind of belt. It was her four-inch wide leather belt. It was fashionable, but she rarely uses it. It had a huge buckle with two prongs. [3]

He took one belt, and looped it around Heather’s waist, under her hands. He buckled it in front using the loosest setting. Both girls were curious. Heather’s hands were still free to do what she did before.

“Mister, what are you doing?” asked Heather.

“Just watch,” he said as he took the two free ends of the rope remaining from the square and diagonal lashes, and, from opposite directions, looped both ends around her waist over the belt. “This belt will protect your waist from the rope,” he began as he threated both ends of the rope under the buckle from opposite ends. He threaded it between the two belt prongs or pins of the belt to keep it in the center. As the belt was very loose, he had no difficulty doing so.

“There,” he said as he guided the ropes to the back. He pulled until her wrists were forced against the small of her back, on the belt. He looped it around her wrists without knotting or tightening anything, so it went slack.

He went to the front and revealed his plan.

He unbuckled the belt from its loosest setting.

Then suddenly pulled as hard as he could on the belt. It knocked the wind out of her. He buckled it at the tightest setting.

“It’s too tight, I can’t breathe,” complained Heather as Alice looked on horrified. “I’ve never tried that belt this tight.”

“You can breathe,” said the man. “Don’t worry. The belt is wide enough, so it won’t dig in.”

Heather had difficulty breathing as her waist was squeezed to about twenty inches from her normal twenty-five inches. She was forced to permanently hold her stomach in.

He took the ends of the rope and pulled hard, again forcing her wrists against her back. He knotted it above her wrists. The effect was that the rope was looped around her waist and over her wrists and hands, pinning her hands behind her at the small of her back.

But he was not done. There were still a few inches of rope left. He took it and wrapped it around the rope between Heather’s back and her hands. He suddenly pulled it, and it removed any slack of the waist rope. He knotted it between her back and wrists, in effect, cinching the rope tight. He tucked the knot in a place where her fingers cannot reach if her hands were not covered with tape and socks.

“Try to move it,” he said.

She did. She can no longer stretch her hands away from her back, but she could still slide it left and right, with the rope sliding easily across the belt, and move her hands a little up and down, but not like before as her hands were now anchored to her back.

“The rope on your waist. How does it feel?” asked Alice.

“I don’t feel it,” the younger sister said, to the surprise of the elder sister.

“That’s because of the belt,” he said as he got another lengthy piece of rope and tied one end to just above the right elbow of Heather.

“Wait! What’s this for? Isn’t this enough?”

“I’m afraid we’re not yet done,” he said.

[1] Here is how to do the square lash. Just imagine that the logs are the hands of the girls. It’s used to bind fences, so you can imagine it’s effect when applied to the girls. Image
[2] Here is how to do the diagonal lash. Here, the robber tied it over the square lash, effectively double lashing her wrists together.

[3] Here is the belt of Alice and Heather used by the robber. The rope was threaded under the buckles, and between the two pins of prongs of the belt, and knotted behind her back. Image
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I must admit that your story began well in its first part, although at least for me it is degrading from the second part and in this third you start to complicate it too much with the ties unnecessarily (at least for me).

I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is an interesting story and I can't wait to read where you decide to take it from here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic