The winner takes it all

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The winner takes it all

Post by lasse672000 »

This one's for you, mask6190. Hope you like it.
One day, I came home earlier than expected, and got quite a surprise when I stepped through the door . A delightful one, at that. In the hall, a few feet from the front door, Carina sat with her back against the wall. She was dressed in a blue leotard and white nylon tights, but no shoes, with her legs slightly bent in front of her. Another nice thing, apart from seeing her dressed like that, was the fact that I could see she had her hands tied behind her back, appeared to be stuff gagged, and had scarves tied over her mouth and eyes. Also her knees and ankles were tied together. I knelt beside her and whispered:
"Don't be alarmed. It's just me, Pete. Now; I'm going to take the gag out just long enough for you to tell me what the hell is going on, then I'll put it right back. O.K? But, whatever you do; keep your voice down."
When she could talk, she told me she, Lena, Agnes and my sister Petra were playing a Tie up game, to see who could get free first, that the other's were scattered around the ground floor of the house, and that Agnes had been the one who had been selected to tie the others, mostly because it had been her idea from the start. Lena was now waiting for the signal to start trying to get free.
"O.K. Thanks, Carina." I said and gagged her the same way she had been when I got home.

I took my shoes off, and quietly looked around the ground floor. I found Lena tied up in the kitchen. Then I heard sounds coming from Petra's room, and went to investigate.
I found Petra, wearing a pink leotard and red nylon tights sitting on the floor already having had her hands tied behind her back. She looked up, and gasped. Agnes, who was wearing a pearly grey leotard and white tights, had just started tying her knees together, looked up to see why, and saw me leaning against the door post, with a big smile on my face.
She started taking the ropes away, but I stopped her.
"No, please continue." I said.
"Are you sure?" Agnes stuttered. "You're not mad?"
"Yes, I'm sure and no, I'm not mad. Why should I?"
"I don't know." Agnes replied.
"By the way; Is there any rope and gagging material left?"
"I think so Look in the bag over there." Agnes said as she continued tying Petra's legs.
I opened the bag, and found several coils of rope, handkerchiefs and scarves.
"Good."
Having completed what she had been doing, Agnes got to her feet, and turned to me.
"Now, what?"
"Now; I tie you up!" I took a couple of coils, a handkerchief and two scarves while she put her hands behind her back. I tied them together, before blindfolding and gagging her. Then I guided her to the dining area and told her to sit on the floor, with her back against the wall and her legs in front. I used one coil to tie her knees together and the last one I used on her ankles. Then, I stepped back into the hallway and said: "O.K, for those of you who didn't know. I have tied Ages as well, so there's therefore been a slight change of conditions. It has now turned into a best-of-three game and you will start your escape attempts when I give you the signal. Is that clear?" I heard m-ph-ing sounds coming from all the hostages.
"Good!" I went into the kitchen and tediously made myself a cup of coffee, which I took to the table, While I slowly sipped it, I looked through my mail, and read some interesting articles.
I looked at Lena. "You ready to start?" I asked. She nodded, and I went around and checked their bounds, before going back to the hallway, saying:
"O.K, girls! You can start now! Come into the living room when you're free. First one there, will get a prize!"
Then, I went and sat down in the sofa in front of the T.V.

Within half an hour, all the girls were free and had gathered around me.
"Congratulations, girl!" I said to Carina, who had been the first to arrive. "As you were the first one to get here, you win first prize, which is, drum roll please, the chance to tie the others up before starting a new round! Same rules; and you come in here when you're free."
"And what does the winner of that round get?" Petra asked.
"Good question. Haven't figured that out yet. If it's a new winner, the game restarts, if it's Carina again; probably leaving here, knowing she's the best escape artist of the lot."
The next round was also won by Carina, even though I tied her up myself, trying to make the escape attempt as difficult as possible for her.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Seems to me the prize should be a chance to tie YOU. Might make you tie 'em a little tighter so they can't escape.

Hint: It'd be a good idea to add a gender tag to this before the Authorities catch up with you.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice job!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool Story. And Gender tags would be proper
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Good story!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic