The bet, or rather bets conclusion added m/ffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Should I produce a sequel or two, If so please vote from the titles below

Poll ended at 4 years ago

1. Mother’s Day (featuring the mother’s being tied)
30%
2. For mother’s only (featuring the mother’s getting together to play)
4%
3. Play time for the girls (featuring the girls only)
15%
4. Movie night (featuring the sister and mom only)
4%
5. The challenge (featuring the girls and moms)
48%

Total votes: 27

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The bet, or rather bets conclusion added m/ffff

Post by Bandit666 »

Part one,

You know they always claim few things in life are predictable, save for birth and death, well I think they’re wrong, very wrong, for you see for a 14 year only like me you can predict the summer holidays will come around each year, you can predict that after the first three or four weeks boredom sets in, you can predict that little squabbles will break out between myself and my bratty 16 year old sister Lucy. It’s just like you can predict, that after a few too many of these silly little squabbles she’ll start to plot with her friends, her best friends, those of her little group, Nikki, Emma and Claire. It’s just like you can predict, that I’ll be the victim of their little tricks, that I’ll be the one that ends up bound, gagged and the brunt of their jokes, and more, and having over heard a phone call between Lucy and her friends it’s seemed they intended for that to happen once again.

But unknown to them, I’d been waiting for this moment to come along, I’d been waiting for them to try their little tricks once more, I knew just what my sisters little bet would be, I knew what the consequences would for failure would be. I knew she’d challenge me to climb the telegraph pole outside our house, something I’d failed at every summer for the last three years, I knew she’d decide that the winner got to bind and gag the looser. I heard her tell her friends, not to worry, tell her friends, I always fail, I always loose, tell her friends, not to worry, even if I don’t fail there’s no way I could keep her bound and gagged, tell her friends, not to worry even if she couldn’t get free there’s no way I could keep them all tied up for very long, and then they’d get their revenge anyway.

Now, as strange as it might sound, as strange as it might appear to you all, I couldn’t stop smiling, I couldn’t help but smirk, smirk on over hearing my sisters little call, over hearing my sisters little plan. For you see, I’d been busy myself, I’d made a few plans of my own, I’d been practicing a few things. For you see, unknown to my sister, unknown to her friends I’d mastered the telegraph pole, I’d learnt how to reach the top, I’d learnt to conquer my fear, my fear of falling. For you see, unknown to my sister, unknown to her friends I’d found a book in our grandads book case, found a book that talked about knots, talked about rope work. For you see, unknown to my sister, unknown to her friends, I’d found a website or two, a website or two I probably shouldn’t have been on considering my age, a website or two that talked about bondage, that explained how best to keep a girl trussed up and helpless, that explained how to keep a girl gagged and muffled.

So you see, when my sister decided to spring her trap, when she knew we’d have the house to ourselves for the day, and most of the night, when she caught me in the kitchen on that Friday morning, I was ready, I was ready with my response.

“Morning brat”, she smirked as she joined me around the breakfast table, “the girls are coming around today, and I want you out of our way. But you won’t do it will, you never do, so here’s the deal, here’s the bet, looser. If you can climb the pole outside you get to tie me up, just like I know you want, you get to challenge me to get free. You get to challenge my friends to the same, but when you fail, we get to tie you up and lock you out of the way”. She continued as I sat silently, she boldly said, confident in her winning ways.

“Umm, you’re so predictable sis, you dare me to do this every year, and every year I fail”, I said looking down cast, I replied looking defeated before it began. “But if I don’t say yes, if I don’t take your challenge, you’ll just go around telling everyone I’m a looser, you’ll just go around making my life miserable for months,” I continued, as it’s all true, she’d done so before. “Yet here’s the deal, let make it more interesting, if I fail, like always you get to tie me up and gag me for your silly fun, but if I win, I get to tie you up and keep you like that unless you escape. Yet here’s my little twist, you have to agree, with no arguments to wear only your swimsuit, have to agree, that you will not be able to hide anything that would make your escape easier”.

Of course, that might sound a little strange to you all, you might wonder why I stated she needed to wear her swimsuit, you might wonder why she’d accept such a challenge, you might think I was being a little twisted and little sick, wanting my sister bound, gagged and possibly blindfolded in her swimsuit, so let me explain. You see, for the last two summers, as I said before my sister had her friends had humiliated me, and it was time for revenge. You see, it wasn’t really my sister I wanted to get trussed up, gagged and at my mercy in her swimsuit, no it was her friend Nikki. You see, I knew my sister was overly confident, I knew my sister would turn up here nose at such a suggestion, I knew my sister would just see it as me pushing my luck, I knew my sister would take the bait, and I was right.

“Deal, you sad little looser, if you make it all the way to the top, if you don’t freeze like every time, I’ll change into my swimsuit, I’ll let you bind and gag me in my swimsuit, I’ll even tell my friends to agree to wear the same, but when you fail, and you will, you always do, you’ll be sorry”.

And so the deal was done, the tables had been turned, not that my bratty sister knew that, how could she, I’d been even more devious than she had. I’d set her up to fail, just like she thoughts she’d done to me, all that was left was to finish breakfast, all that was left was to wash the dishes, all that was left was to get up that pole and back, all that was left was to get my sister bound and gagged.

End of part one, I hope you enjoyed this first part, there is an image of Lucy Attached below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bandit666 4 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first Part sounds very promising! Lucy is really in for a surprise :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you for your continued support Caesar73, part two will be posted very soon and trust me the bondage will start in full :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part two,

Once breakfast was over, once the dishes had been washed, once the bet, the deal, had been done, all that was left to do was head outside, all that was left was for me to make a show of getting up that damn telegraph pole. Once outside, with Lucy closely behind me, all that was left was for me to show a little uncertainty, all that was left was for me to fake a little fear, all that was left was for me to start slowly climbing that damn telegraph pole. Once I started, started to make my way from the bottom to the top, all that was left for me to do freeze about half way up, liked I’d done before, all that was left was for me to hear my bratty sister laugh at my expense. Once I froze, like every time before, all that was left for me to do, was to fake a shudder, all that was left was for me to keep going, all that was left was for me to make it to the top, which I did. Once I heard my sister gasp, once I heard her laughing stop, all that was left was for me to make my way back down, all that was left for me to do was stand before her, stand there with a smirk on my face. Once back on the ground, once standing there before my bratty sister, all that was left for me to do was tell her,

“Well sis, looks like I win this time, looks like you’d better go to your bedroom and get changed, looks like I’ll be joining you there in a few minutes, looks like I made it up and back this year”.

You should have seen the look on her face, you should have seen how she puffed out her cheeks, you should have seen the defiance in her eyes, you should have heard the bitterness in her voice when she replied,

“Hmm, fine brat, you win this round, but you’ll never keep me all tied up, you’ll never get to bind my friends, you better knock before you enter my room,” after which she stormed off with her head held high and her arms folded.

If only she’d looked back, if only she’d seen the smug look on my face, if only she’d known it had been me that pulled the dirty little trick this time, she might not have sounded quite so rude, she might not have sounded quite so smug herself, she might not have sounded quite confident. If only she’d looked back she might have seen me rush off towards our garage, if only she’d looked back she might have caught me on my phone, she might have caught me looking at a certain website one last time, if only she’d looked back she might have seen the confidence in my actions, she might have seen the smile on my face, she might have seen my delight.

But alas she didn’t look back, she decided to storm up to her room, she decided to slam her bedroom door behind her, slam it so hard I heard it in the garage, in the garage where I’d hidden a few supplies, in the garage where my dad had lost his three rolls of electricians tape, where my dad had lost his new roll of silver duct tape, where my dad had lost a full packet of long yellow zip ties. Except, of course they hadn’t been lost, they hadn’t even been misplaced, I’d taken them, I’d hidden them, just like I’d hidden, not one, not two, not even three but four soft cotton clothes lines I’d bought, four soft cotton clothes lines I’d already cut into various lengths. So you see, I was well prepared, prepared to ensure my sister wouldn’t escape, prepared to ensure her friends wouldn’t escape, prepared to take my revenge, prepared to have my fun, my fun at their expense.

With sports bag in hand, slowly I walked upstairs, slowly I walked towards my sister bedroom, quietly I waited outside, quietly I listened to her talking, quietly I listened as she told her friends what had happened, quietly I listened to her plotting once again,

“Hello Nikki, the brat went and won, went and made it to the top of the pole”, I heard her say, “oh no don’t worry, he’s tried to tie me up before, and failed”, she continued, “what I’ll do, if you agree, is fake not being able to escape. Yes I know that means he’ll get to tie you up in your swimsuit as well”, she told her friend as I listened in, “but let him have his fun, as I’ve spoken to Emma and Claire already, and they agree, we’ll wait, wait till he thinks he’s won, wait until his guard is down, then we’ll make him pay, we’ll make him suffer”. She clearly stated, stated not knowing I was right there outside her bedroom door. “But I’d better go, he’ll be here any second, he’ll be thinking he’s got the upper hand”, she confidently told her friend, before concluding there conversation, “but it’s a deal, you’re up for it. Good see you soon.”

But of course, as you can imagine, as you’d expect, having just listened into my sisters little plot, having listened in as she told her friends not to worry, they’d get more than their revenge on me, I couldn’t wait to prove her wrong, couldn’t wait to get her all tied up. So with a renewed determination, with a renewed need for revenge, for justice, I knocked firmly on my sisters bedroom door, I stood and waited, waited for her to call me in. So with a renewed determination, with a renewed need for revenge, for justice I walked in, walked into my sisters room, walked in to find her waiting, waiting in her shiny black one piece swimsuit, her school issue shiny black one piece swimsuit.

“Well sis, it looks like you lost this year, looks like it’s my turn to have the fun, I hope you’re ready, cause I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time”, I started off by saying,

“Oh just get on with it already, you’ll pay for this soon enough brat”, came her retort.

“My pleasure sis, turn round and put your hands behind your back please”, to which she did, “oh no sis, with your palms facing each other please”, I had to tell her as she’d crossed her wrists looking to make it a little easier.

Slowly, I took the first of many coils of washing line out of my sports bag, slowly I let the short length unravel in my right hand, slowly I folded it half, like I’d seen in the bondage tutorial I’d watched over and over again. Carefully I looped the coil around my sisters wrists, carefully I made sure it was snug, carefully I made sure it wasn’t too tight, carefully I made sure each loop past above the last. Swiftly I changed direction, swiftly I pasted both ends between my sisters arms, between her bound wrists. Quickly I clinched off her bindings, quickly I removed the little slack she believed I’d left, quickly I tied not one, but two reef knots out of the way of her fingers.

“Ow, that’s too tight”, she protested,

“No tighter than when you and your friends have tied me”, came my retort,

“Do I need to gag you already”, I teased,

“Do what ever you want, you won’t win”, came her reply.

“Fine, I will”, I responded,

But I didn’t gag her, I didn’t want to gag her, not so soon, not after I’d only just started, I wanted to hear her protests, I wanted to her her complain, I wanted to delight in her ever increasing helplessness. So instead, I waited, instead I took out a second short coil of white cotton washing line. So instead I began to loop it around her arms, began to loop it just below her elbows, began to use it to draw her elbows together.

“Wait, wait what are you doing, I didn’t agree to this”, she started to protest,

“Oh no sis”, I cut her off with

“A bet, is a bet, you said if I got to the top of the pole, I could bind and gag you as I wish, you said, I wouldn’t be able to keep you tied, well I’m making sure I can”. Came my response

“Or do I tell mom and dad you made me climb that pole, even after they said I wasn’t to, do I tell everyone at school you don’t stick your word, do I them them you chicken out on a bet”, I continued

“Fine, fine do what you want, you’ll never keep me, never keep my friends all tied up any way”, came her retort as I finished off the bindings around her lower arms, as I clinched of the bindings like I had her wrists.

Next came a longer coil, a coil, that like the previous two was folded in half, a coil, that I wrapped snuggly around my sisters waist, that I pulled tightly just above my sisters hips, that after tree passed I clinched off, that I then joined to my sisters bound wrists. That, just like before I kept the knots away from her fingers. Once more she protested, once more I cut her off before she could make too much of a fuss, once more I increased her bindings.

For slowly, I knelt behind her, for slowly, but determinedly I eased her ankles together, for slowly I took a forth coil of washing line out of my sports bag, for slowly I followed the same procedure as I’d used on her wrists, on her lower arms. For slowly I folded the rope, for carefully I wrapped each loop around my sisters ankles, for carefully I kept it snug, for carefully I clinched it off, keeping the reef knots exactly where I wanted them.

Again the protests came, came as I bound her below the knees, came as I bound her above the knees, came as I bound her around the upper thighs. But I didn’t care, not even in the least, for soon her bindings would be done, for soon enough she’d be going nowhere, for soon enough her friends would be in just as helpless a condition, for soon enough she’d be gagged and blindfolded.

All I needed was a sock, one of her socks, and I made that clear to her, I left in no doubt what I’d be doing with it, I left in no doubt what would happen if she didn’t agree, if she went back on our bet.

“Oh fine, there’s a clean pair in my top draw brat”, she told me, “but you’ll pay for this when we get loose”, she continued as she watched me head for her top draw, as she watched me take out a pair of her longest white cotton socks, as she watched me ball up the first of the pair. “That’s way to big”, she started to say, say before I pushed the sock in her mouth, before I forced it past her lips, before I forced it past her teeth, before I made her cheeks bulge.

Finally her protest were muffled, finally her words made no sense, her words were inconceivable, finally she’d be unable to plot against me, finally she be unable to warn her friends, and all it had taken was a long sock, all it had taken was the addition of a few wraps of my dads missing silver duct tape. Success had been mine, or at least it would be very shortly, for there was three things left to do, well three my sister would know about in advance anyway.

For first she’d have to hop, hop over and slump onto her bed, for first she’d have to put up with me helping her roll to the centre of her bed, for first she’d have to left lying face down. For secondly she had to tolerate me kneeling on her bent legs, she had to tolerate a final coil of rope around her already bound ankles, she had to tolerate me passing the loose end between the bindings around her lower arms, she had to tolerate me pulling it tightly, she had to tolerate being placed in a very unforgiving hogtie. For thirdly she had to close her eyes, she had to feel the sticky thin white electricians tape, the very one missing from my dads toolbox, being wrapped around and a round her head, she had to accept her world had been plunged into darkness, she had to accept she was well and truly helpless.

But then, as I hinted, it still wasn’t quite over for my bratty sister, I still had a little more to do, I still hadn’t quiet finished. As the clicking of two yellow zip ties proved, as the thin cruel plastic bitting into her thumbs, into her big toes proved.

Stepping back I looked over at my sister, I listened to her moans, and whimpers, stepping back I gloated,

“Well sis, looks like it’s my turn this year, looks like you won’t be going anywhere, looks like it’s up just up to your friends to get here now,”

End of part two, I hope you’ve enjoyed this part and please If you have let me know while part three is underway
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Very Good and Awesome Story so far. It seems like the young man has become quite skilled in the art of tying up his sister. Can't wait to read what happens in chapter 3
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good story, I am enjoying reading this. :)
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Excellent
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all, and stay tuned for part three, as it will be coming sound, and will I hope prove to be just as enjoyable:)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This is building up to be an excellent story.
MacVennee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MacVennee »

Great story so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
MacVennee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MacVennee »

Things are really starting to heat up. Love the story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Boy really enjoys it, having bis sister at his mercy and he plays it cool :) Good work!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Firstly I’d like to thank each and every one of you that’s left a comment, it’s great to know you’re all enjoying my writing, and enjoying this tale. So with that said, as if my magic, as if it was what you’ve been waiting for, here’s the next part, hope you’ll all enjoy and leave your further thoughts,

Bandit666

Part 3

But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end, and in the case of my gloating, that was oh so very true, for it came to a premature end, an end brought about by the chiming of your doorbell, an end brought about by the arrival of one of my sisters friends. It came to an end, in way, I’d not complain about, in a way I looked forward to, in way that would delight me,

“Oh listen sis, one of your friends has arrived”, I teased, “such a shame you won’t be seeing them”, I goaded, “such a pity none of you will be having fun today”, I tormented, “see you later”, I said as a passing farewell.

Quickly I moved my sports bag, quickly as the doorbell sounds a second time, I deposited my sports bag in my bedroom, quickly I made my way down stairs. Swiftly, as the doorbell sounded again, I opened the front door, opened it to find a none to pleased, Claire waiting, waiting in just a pair of little denim shorts and black swimsuit. Opened it to be greeted by a rather curt, rude response,

“Oh at last you’ve bothered to answer the door, how kind of you”, she hissed, “I guess you think you’re clever, don’t you”, she continued, “well don’t just stand there, let me in and let’s get this over with looser”, she stated with venom.

Stepping aside I let her enter, closing the door behind her I spoke, “well it’s nice to see you too Claire”, I knew fine well this would just wind her up all the more. “Please take off your shoes and shorts, you can leave them by the door”, I continued

With disgust written all over her cute face, she obeyed, with disgust she flipped her shoes off, with disgust she unfastened her shorts, with a little wiggle she allowed them to drop, drop around her ankles, with disgust she stepped out of them.

“There happy now, you sick little brat”, she hissed at me once more, “now what, you’re going to tie me up with your sister, well, let’s get on with it”.

“Well that’s kind of the plan, you’ll at least get to see my sis, see that she is indeed all tied up”, I smirked, “you see I know all about your little plan, I know all about that little plot to free each other”, I teased, “and trust me I have no intention of making that easy for any of you”. I goaded, goaded as I let Claire walk before me, as I let Claire climb the stairs before me, as I looked at her cute pert butt sway in her tight, shiny black swimsuit.

Gently I guided her past my bedroom, it’s door closed to hide my sports bag, my bag of goodies. Quietly I opened my sisters bedroom door, opened it so Claire could she my sister, see her friend so helplessly trussed up, so helplessly hogtied, so effectively gagged, so cruelly blindfolded. Delightfully, I heard her gasp, gasp at the sight before her, at the sight of my sister so powerless to intervene. I’m sure she expected to see my sis free and waiting to pounce, I’m sure she expected to help my sister overpower me, I’m sure she expected to be the one in charge,

“Well Claire, as you can see, your little plan of easy escape has been foiled”, I teased once again, “I have no intention of making it easy for any of you”, I continued, “if you want to get free, if you want your revenge, you’ll have to work for it”, I bragged. Bragged as I listened to my sisters muffled moans, as I listened to my sisters muffled warnings, warnings that made no sense, warnings that came way to late, as I listened to my sisters muffled protests, as I listened to my sisters pointless pleading.

Slowly, I guided Claire out of the room, with a deliberate thud, I closed the door behind me, with a deliberate thud I ensured my sister knew she was all alone in her helplessness. Slowly, I guided Claire towards my bedroom, slowly I closed the door behind us. “So what now”, she definitely asked, “oh you’ll see, I have something very special in mind for you”, I replied as I turned her around, as I turned her to face away from me, as I eased her hands behind her back.

“You see a little birdie tells me you fancy yourself as quite the escape artist”, I continued, continued as I gently turned her hands into fists, continued as I pulled one of my little trainer socks over each of her balled up hands, continued as I took the very same white electricians tape I’d used to blindfold my sister, continued as I mummified her hands, “or rather, I over heard you saying the other week. Yes I know about your little tie up games”, I tormented as I pulled her wrists together, I tormented as I slipped the first short coil of rope around her wrists, I tormented as I bound them together just as I had my sisters. “But you know, I really don’t want to listen to you bitch on any longer, I don’t want to hear your attempts to belittle me any longer”, stated forcefully as I balled up my sisters other long white cotton sock, stated forcefully as I shoved it roughly into her mouth, stated forcefully as I wrapped her mouth and head not once, not twice but three times with the same silver duct tape I’d used on my sister.

With a muffled ummpphh, she tried to protest, with a shake of her head she tried to resist, but it was pointless, and she knew that, she knew a deal is a deal, she knew if she didn’t accept my bindings, my gagging, my blindfolding, I could make things very difficult for her, for my sister, for her other friends. “I don’t think you have much to say, now, do you”, I remarked, I don’t think you need to see any more of what will happen”, I bluntly told her, told her as she closed her eyes, told her as she accepted her fate, told her as I wrapped even more of the white electricians tape over her eyes, wrapped even more of the white electricians tape around her head.

Within minutes I’d succeeded in rendering her hands useless, within minutes I’d muffled her evil, venomous voice, within minutes I’d effectively gagged her, within minutes I’d plunged her world into darkness, within minutes I’d denied her any likelihood of escape, within minutes I’d denied her the ability to see what I was doing, what I was planning. But of course I was anything but done, but of course I planned on leaving her just as helpless, just as powerless as my sister. Naturally, just like my sister before, her lower arms came next, naturally, just like my sister before, I used a pre-cut coil of white cotton washing line to force her elbows together, naturally, just as my sister before, Claire tried to protest, tried to complain, and yet her protests were muffled, her complains were incoherent.

Just like my sister before, Claire felt the longer coil slip around her waist, just like my sister before, Claire felt it being pulled tightly just above her hips, just like my sister before, Claire felt it being clinched off, clinched off in front of her. Unlike my sister before, Claire felt the end being drawn between her legs, unlike my sister before, she felt it being drawn between her womanhood, felt it being drawn between her firm butt cheeks. Just like my sister before, Claire felt it being attached to her bound wrists, just like my sister before, Claire felt it pin her wrists to her body. Unlike my sister before, Claire felt a second long coil against her body, felt it wrap around her body, just below her young firm breasts, unlike my sister before, Claire felt it being pulled tight just below her young firm breasts, unlike my sister before, Claire felt it being clinched off, clinched of and attached to her bound arms.

Unlike my sister before, Claire didn’t get to feel her ankles being bound together, unlike my sister before, Claire didn’t get to feel her calves being bound together, unlike my sister before, Claire didn’t get to feel her thighs being bound together, unlike my sister before, Claire didn’t even get to make her own way onto the bed, onto my bed. For instead I rather unceremoniously pushed her onto my bed, for instead she felt herself being positioned face up on my bed, instead she felt left leg being bent back, bent back until her left ankle touched her left thigh, instead she felt a coil of rope as it was looped around her bent left leg, instead she felt a coil of rope being used to clinch off her binding. For instead she felt her right leg being bent back, bent back until her right ankle touched her right thigh, instead she felt a coil of rope as it looped around her bent right leg, instead she felt a coil of rope being used to clinch off her binding.

With a smile I was almost done, with a smile I stood and looked at Claire, looked at how helpless she’d become, how powerless she’d become. With a smile, before I even finished, finished with a final flourish, I grabbed my phone, I walked around her as she lay there bound, gagged and blindfolded, I walked around snapping photo after photo of her as she lay there bound, gagged and blindfolded. I walked around taking photo after photo intent on using them once the day was done, intent on making sure that while this was the first time I’d get my sister and her friends all trussed up and helpless, it would by no way be the last.

With a smile, I put my phone back down, put it back down next to Claire as she lay helpless, lay powerless, lay bound, gagged and blindfolded on my bed. With a smile I gently rolled her over, rolled her over so she lay face down, rolled her over so I could snap off a few more photos. With a smile I eased her frog tied legs together, with a smile I took yet another long yellow zip tie, with a smile I used to to bind her big toes together. With a smile I slapped her butt, with a smile, a giggle in my voice I told her,

“Well Claire, it doesn’t look like you’ll be going anywhere, anytime soon, it doesn’t look like even an escape artist like you will be getting free, so you might as well relax, relax while I go and check on your friend, go and check on my equally helpless sister”.

Well that brings part 3 to and end, so thank you to those who have commented so far, and thanks in advance to any of you who might in the future

Bandit666
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

It's so good to see a new story from you, my friend :)
And this is very good, just like always, and I can't wait to see what the boy has in store for her sister's friends :twisted: :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend its good to be back and writing again, I hope you will enjoy all that is to come :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

...and part 3 was posted just while I was commenting on part 2 :lol:
What a great continuation, my friend, the girls are getting what they deserve... damn, they're nasty :shock: :lol:

As always, I can't wait for more :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter , well done, great story, nice to see those girls get what they deserve :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I do believe this may be your best one so far; I noticed you allowed us to 'hear' exactly what the characters were saying to each other. I liked the conversations :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Great and Awesome Chapter 3!! Very well done can't wait to read and see what happens next
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

You have something excellent going on :D Looking forward to the next part!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all so very much for you support and comments over my little tale, it means a lot to know my writing is being enjoyed and it’s something you’re happy to read, and as if by perfect timing look below for the next part :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 4,

Just as I’d promised, just as I told the helplessly trussed up, gagged and blindfolded Claire, I did indeed leave the room, did indeed leave my bedroom, did indeed walk back to my sisters bedroom, did indeed walk back to my sisters bedroom with phone in hand. Just as expected I found her struggling, I found her desperately trying to escape her bonds. Just as expected I discovered she’d failed, failed to loosen so much as a single strand of the soft white cotton washing line. Just as expected I discovered she’d fail to find as single knot, had failed to loosen a single knot. Just like I’d done with her friend, I slowly walked around her, I walked around and took photo after photo of her, I made sure that while it was the first time I’d got her bound, gagged and blindfolded it wouldn’t be the last.

“Hey there sis”, I teased when she realised she wasn’t alone, “don’t mind me, I’m just taking a few photos of you lying there like that”, I tormented her, “but don’t worry, I did the same with Claire, but don’t worry, as long as you agree to my demands, as long as you all agree to call me sir, as long as you all agree to let me tie you up and gag you when I want, no one will ever get to see them”. I bragged as she frankly struggled, as she uttered all kinds off muffled abuse towards me, as too tired to continue she slumped against her unforgiving hogtie.

But once again, my fun was interrupted, once again I didn’t get to finish my torment, didn’t get to torture her with a little tickling, with a firm smack on the butt, or two. For before I could, before I had the chance to say anything else, before I had the chance to tickle her, before I had the chance to spank her, the doorbell rang once more, the doorbell told me her next friend had arrived, told me my next victim had arrived.

So once more I closed her bedroom door behind me, once more I hurried to my bedroom, once more I grabbed my sports bag, once more I savoured the sight of Claire as she lay helpless on my bed. Once more I hurried downstairs, once more I hurried towards the front door as the bell rang again, once more I hurriedly opened the door. Once more I saw one of my sisters friends standing, standing waiting for me, once more I waited for her to speak, once more I spoke first,

“Well hello Emma, I’m glad you could make it”, I said smirking, “I’m glad you didn’t chicken out, or let your friends down”, I teased, “but please won’t you step inside, won’t you please take off your t-shirt and shorts for me”.

Clearly surprised to see me standing there, clearly shocked to be greeted by myself, all Emma could manage was a stuttered, “umm, err, well ok”, as she stepped inside, as she looked around for her friends, as she rather reluctantly removed her white and black t-shirt, as she rather reluctantly removed her little black pumps, as she rather reluctantly removed her little blue denim shorts, as she rather reluctantly revealed her love toned body to me, revealed it to me clad in only a shiny navy blue one piece swimsuit.

“Oh if you’re looking for your friends, they’re already a little tied up”, I teased, just like you’re about to be”, I tormented, “so please join me upstairs, please accept this little challenge won’t be as easy as you thought, as any of you thought”, I continued as I steered her towards the stairs, as I steered her towards our spare bedroom.

I’m sure as we walked past my bedroom, as we walked past my sisters bedroom, I’m sure like myself Emma heard the rustling sounds as they struggled to free themselves, I’m sure she heard their pathetic moans and whimpers as the realised there was no escape. I’m sure Emma wondered what had happened, I’m sure Emma wondered why their little plan hadn’t worked, I’m sure Emma wondered what I’d done to her friends, I’m sure Emma wondered what I had planned for her as we stepped inside our spare bedroom, as I closed the door behind us, as I spoke clearly and firmly.

“Well Emma, as you’ve guessed your little plans didn’t workout as you’d hoped, so instead you’re going to accept me binding you tightly, you’re going to accept me gagging you effectively, you’re going to accept me blindfolding you wickedly, just like your friends have already done. As if you don’t, well let’s just, put it this way, none of you will like the consequences, none of you will be happy with the out come, do you understand”.

“Err umm, well, err, umm ok, ok I understand, I get your point, we tried to trick you and you caught us out”, she managed to stutter, “but, umm, err it wasn’t my idea you know, you don’t have to be so mean to me”, she tried to plead with me. “Can’t you, err, umm, ohh, I don’t know, just tie and gag me simply and tell them I was as helpless as them”, she tried to convince me.

“Oh no Emma, that just won’t do”, I replied smirking, “I’ve got to be fair, I’ve got to punish you as I have them”, I goaded, “but please don’t worry, it’s only what you all deserve,” I bluntly stated, “and I think we’ll start with your gag, we’ll start with your blindfold,” I stated firmly, “so please take a seat, please sit down on that chair over there for me, please sit up straight against its back, please place your hands behind its back, please place you ankles and calves against its legs”, I instructed.

Reluctantly Emma obeyed, reluctantly she walked over towards the old wooden chair, reluctantly she positioned herself as instructed, reluctantly she waited for her binding, her gagging, her blindfolding to begin, and begin it did, begin with the tape blindfold it did. Reluctantly, Emma closed her eyes as instructed, closed her eyes and felt the same tacky, sticky white electricians tape as her friends before, felt it hold them closed, felt it being wrapped around her head time and time again, within seconds her world had been plunged into darkness. Reluctantly Emma opened her mouth, opened her mouth ready to accept her gag, ready to accept that her pleading, her begging would come to a stop, reluctantly Emma allowed me to slip the gag between her lips, between her teeth.

But unlike her friends, unlike my sister, unlike Claire, her gag didn’t consist of a balled up gag, her gag was a little different, her gag was very much home made, was very much home made by myself. Her gag had been one I’d read about, her gag had been one that I’d seen made on a bondage site, one of the sites I certainly shouldn’t have visited at my age. Her gag had cost my sister a pair of pantyhose, had cost my sister the leg of a pair of pantyhose. Her gag had seen me tie a knot in the leg of my sisters pantyhose, had seen me drop a two inch rubber ball against the knot, had seen me trap the two inch rubber ball between a pair of knots. Her gag was, to all intents and purposes, a home made ball gag, her gag was to turn out to be simply perfect, her gag was so wonderful to look at, her gag was effective enough for what I wanted. Her gag tied off tightly behind her head, allowed me to progress, allowed me get her bound tightly, bound securely, bind helplessly to the chair, and bind her to the chair I did.

I started with her lovely young body, I started by wrapping a coil of rope around her waist, by wrapping a coil of rope around her waist and the chairs back. I started by pinning her waist to the chairs back tightly, by pinning her waist to the chairs back securely. I continued by binding her body, just below the breasts to the chairs back, I continued by pinning her body to the chairs back, I continued by tightly pinning her body to the chairs back, I continued by pinning her body securely to the chairs back. I heard her moan past the ball filling her mouth, I heard her whimper past the gag filling her mouth, as I did so.

I’m sure she’d have squirmed around if the ropes had let her, I sure she’d have fidgeted had the ropes let her, I’m sure she’d have begged me to stop if the gag had let her. But I had no intention of stopping, I had no intention of taking it gently with her, as she soon discovered. Discovered, when just like my sister, just like Claire her wrists were bound tightly together, when just like my sister, just like Claire her elbows were bound tightly together, when unlike my sister, when unlike Claire her bound wrists were lashed tightly to the chairs lower support beam.

Well you know by then I was having so much fun, so much fun with Emma, so much fun with my sister, so much fun with Claire, that I was feeling bold, and quite rightly so. For my sister couldn’t escape her bindings, for Claire couldn’t escape her bindings, and Emma was slowly becoming one with the chair, was slowly becoming ever more helpless. Which of course I had to point out, which of course I had to teasingly pint out, point out as I spoke, point out as I knelt before her, as I lashed her left ankle to the chairs leg,

“Oh dear Emma, it looks like you and the chair are slowly being joined together”, I told her as the coil of rope looped around both her left ankle and the chairs leg, “I hope you know how helpless I intend to make you”, I told her as I clinched it off tightly, “I hope you know this is just the start, I hope you know you’ll all soon be mine”. I told her as I did the exact same thing to her right ankle, “you might as well know I’ve got a stack of photos now, photos of my sister of Claire bound tightly, bound helplessly”, I teased her as I bound her left calve to the chairs leg, “and you’ll soon be next, you’ll soon be the star of my next set of photos”, I tormented her, as I did the same to her right calve, as I forced her legs apart.

“But don’t worry”, I continued as I stood, “as long as you behave, as long as you all agree to let me bind and gag you whenever I wish, the photos will remain private, will remain between just the five of us,” I told her as I started taking photo after photo, as I let her here the phone clicking, as I walked around her slowly. “I guess soon enough, you’ll all be joined by Nikki, you’ll all be completely at my mercy, you’ll all regret your little tricks, your little plots”, I teased her as she struggled in vane against her bindings, as she realised she could barely move.

Yet, once more my ability to tease was cut short, my ability to torment was cut short, my ability to tickle and torture was cut short, cut short by the doorbell, cut short when the last of my little guests arrived, or at least I thought the last of my little guests arrived. But as you’ll see in the next part, as you’ll discover in the next part, I was in for a surprise, I was about to get an unexpired bonus, I was about to get an extra guest to bind and gag.

End of part four,
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

The party is becoming a little bigger :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Ah yes and there’s a couple more guests at least yet :) :lol:
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

A nice new chapter, my friend :)
I like the fact that Emma doesn't sound arrogant as the others, it would have been maybe too much if they were all that nasty :)
I almost feel pity for her... almost... :twisted: :lol:

Can't wait to read the next part and know more about the surprise in store :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic