The bet, or rather bets conclusion added m/ffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Should I produce a sequel or two, If so please vote from the titles below

Poll ended at 4 years ago

1. Mother’s Day (featuring the mother’s being tied)
30%
2. For mother’s only (featuring the mother’s getting together to play)
4%
3. Play time for the girls (featuring the girls only)
15%
4. Movie night (featuring the sister and mom only)
4%
5. The challenge (featuring the girls and moms)
48%

Total votes: 27

Bartbartbart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bartbartbart »

Great story. Can't wait for the next guest.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, this story just gets better :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the story and I like the way how your style helps too emphazise the feelings of the Boy, hiss eagerness, his satisfaction; The frequent repetitions, the parallelismen are helping to show that.

I hope, I could make it plain, what I mean :)
Last edited by Caesar73 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Damn, this is hot
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I like the story and I like the way how your style helps too emphazise the feelings of the Boy, bis eagerness, his satisfaction; The frequent repetitions, the parallelismen are helping to show that.

I hope, I could make it plain, what I mean :)
I was about to say something along the same lines, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], that [mention]Caesar73[/mention] just did, but he did it better than i could!

"Emma", huh? That was very nice to see :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for the compliments, [mention]Emma[/mention]!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Chapter and Awesome story so far. I to feel pity for Emma. As she doesn't seems as arrogant and as over confident as her friends. She seems lil timid and afraid I would almost say. Can't wait for next chapter and next guests to arrive at the party
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow, so many wonderful comments, so much wonderful support for my writings, for my story, thank you all so very much. I am delighted to know you’re enjoying this as I hoped, and as such I’m pleased to announce, that while there was only meant to be two more guests, I’ve decided to add one final twist and one final member to the helpless visitors. :)

So as such part five should be here soon, part six and seven will follow shortly after before we reach the conclusion. But I will ask now, so I can get my thinking cap on, how many of you would like to see a sequel or two to this little tale :)

Bandit666
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

I would love to see another sequel!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Shanya wrote: 4 years ago I would love to see another sequel!
Same here :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No surprise here :) Me too:)
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Agreed on the sequel. Maybe Stacy's friends getting revenge on her for getting them into this.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A sequel would be great, I would really like you to write one. :)
fred
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fred »

A really good story, I can hardly wait for the next installment....
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

A sequel would definitely be awesome!!! Where her friends could get revenge on her. And maybe lil brother could have lil more fun and revenge on his sister. For all the bad things she did to him
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is really good!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you once again for all your responses to this little tale of mine, and for all the comments on whether or not you’d like a sequel or two featuring the girls, and as such I’m pleased to say I have more than one idea to work on. :)

But for now, I hope you’ll enjoy the first of the two twists, this one I’d already placed within the story anyway. :)

But please continue to tell me how you feel about what I’ve produced as it will help with the further development

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 5

Just like my time with my helplessly trussed up sister, just like my time with her equally helplessly trussed up friend Claire, my time with the helplessly trussed up Emma was brought to a premature and abrupt end by the ringing of the doorbell. A doorbell that rang twice in quick succession, a doorbell that I assumed heralded the arrival of Nikki, heralded the arrival of the last one of my sisters mean and evil friends. So like I’d done twice already, I snatched the handles of my sports bag, my sports bag that’s contents were slowly dwindling. So like I’d done twice before, I bid my helpless captive a fond farewell, I offer up a teasing “don’t go anywhere, I’ll be back soon”. So like I’d done twice before, I hurried downstairs, to the sound of two more chimes of the doorbell, “umm Nikki’s really impatient,” I thought as I heard the chimes. So like I’d done twice before, I hurriedly opened the front door, opened it only to be left shocked, only to be left stunned.

For rather than finding Nikki, for rather than finding my sisters mean and evil friend standing before, I was greeted by a sight I wasn’t expecting, I was greeted by a girl I wasn’t expecting to see, I was greeted by Louisa, I was greeted by Emma’s little sister, I was greeted by my classmate, greeted by a girl, who, amongst a few others made my school days unpleasant. To say I was shocked would be an understatement, to say I was temporarily left short of words would be an understatement, to say I was rather perplexed would be an understatement. As she’d certainly not been in my plans, she’d certainly not been on my very short invite list, she’d certainly not been included in my calculations. Yet there she was standing boldly before me, her arms crossed, a disgruntled look on her face, her body, her lovely body clad in only her form fitting, tiny green and black spandex gym shorts, clad in only her form fitting black shiny spandex gym top,

"Well, aren't you going to let me in", she boldly blurted out, "aren't you going to ask what I'm doing here", she flatly asked as she walked right passed me, as she entered my hallway. "Well what's the matter with you, cat got your tongue or something," she rudely asked.

“Hmph just like her sister,” I thought to myself, as I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself, “well come in why don’t”, I forced myself to utter, “and yes just exactly what are you doing here, I don’t remember inviting you to join us, in fact I don’t remember really having anything to do with you ever”, I said with bitter sarcasm.

“Oh well, I like to follow my sister, I like to spy on my sister, and I over heard her plotting with her friends, with your sister earlier and decided she couldn’t be allowed all the fun, she couldn’t be allowed to leave me out of this little scheme”, she replied with a smirk on her face, she replied obviously expected to find me bound and gagged by that some point.

“So Mr so called Big Bad Binder”, she bitterly continued, “are you going to include me in this pointless little exercise, or do I run home, run home and tell my mom what you’ve done to my sister, what you’ve done to your sister, what you’ve done to their friends”, she foolishly threatened. Threatened as I quickly regained my composure, as I quickly searched my brain for a response, as I quickly formulated a plan to deal with her and her meddling ways, a plan that would see her just as helpless as the others, a plan that would keep her as helpless as the others, a plan that would keep her out of my way.

“Oh no that won’t be necessary”, I retorted at her foolish little threat, “I’m sure I can deal with you just like a did your equally smart mouthed sister”, I smirked, “in fact I have the perfect plan for you”, I implied, “so let’s go, you can join me in the kitchen, you can join them in helplessness”. I bluntly stated as I lead the way up the hall and into the kitchen.

“What, wait, the kitchen, is that where you’re holding the others”, she responded with apprehension as she walked along side.

“Oh no, none of you are being kept together”, I teased, “I have no intention of making escape easy for you, I no intention of allowing you to work together to get loose”, I told her as we walked into the kitchen. “Just stand right there”, I instructed her as we stopped before the kitchen table.

“Hmph, fine, you won’t win anyway”, is claimed, no longer sounding quite so cocky, no longer sounding quite so self assured, no longer sounding quite so bold.

Gently I placed my sports bag onto the kitchen table, slowly I opened my sports bag, with a glint in my eyes I withdrew the roll of duct tape, I withdrew several of the thin, strong, unforgiving yellow zip ties, I withdrew the second, and only remaining, one of my homemade ball gags. With a glint in my eyes I turned to face my unexpected little guest, with a glint in my eyes, I told her to turn around, I told her to open wide, I told her, her chance to talk was over.

With the sort of reluctance I’d come to expect, with another “hmph, fine let’s just do it,” she turned her back to me, with a rather rude, “you’re such a looser,” she blurt out, before being cut off, before her words became simple “mmmpppphhh’s,” as I worked the ball slowly into her mouth, as along with the thin nylon that kept it trapped I slipped it past her lips, past her teeth, I tied it tightly behind her head.

Satisfied that I would no longer need to hear her smart arsed comments I gladly moved onto her restraint. I gladly eased her arms down by her sides, I gladly took hold of the silver duct tape, I gladly made several passes around her upper body, I gladly wrapped it 8 times tightly just below her young barely developed breasts, and arms, a little groan passing the ball in her mouth as I did so. Satisfied that the first part of her binding had provided the desired effect, had provided the desired effect I was looking for a second wrapping of the silver duct tape followed, followed as I passed it 8 times around her arms, around her waist, yet another groan escaping past the ball gag as I did so. A groan that told me I was certainly ensuring she got what I wanted.

Briefly I placed the silver duct tape on the kitchen table, out of sight, well out of sight of Louisa, I grabbed up a pair of the yellow zip ties, zip ties she soon felt, felt around each of her slim wrists, zip ties that, with great care, great care to avoid any unwanted contact, I used to trap her slim wrists to her soft spandex covered thighs. Even as I did so, even as I gently eased her legs closed, even as I took hold of the duct tape once more, Louisa’s moans, Louisa’s muffled, undistinguishable protests told me I was doing a much better job than she’d expected, and yet I wasn’t finished, I was nowhere near finished.

As she soon discovered, as she soon found out, found out when yet another of the cruel, thin, strong zip ties bit into the soft flesh next to her ankles, as she found out when another 8 tight wraps of the silver duct tape trapped her ankles. As she soon found out when another wrap of the the silver duct tape trapped her mid calves, when another wrap of silver duct tape trapped her upper calves, trapped them just below the knees. As she soon found out when another wrap of duct tape trapped her lower thighs just above the knees, when another wrap of silver duct tape trapped her mid thighs just below her wriggling fingers.

But even then, even if Louisa thought I was finished, if she thought her bindings were finished she’d be proved wrong, very wrong. As despite her moans, despite her whimpers, despite her muffled protests, I let her watch, watch as I walked over to the cupboard under the sink, watch as I looked inside, watch as I withdrew a full roll of my moms shrink wrap, a full roll of her cling film.

I wondered if she realised, realised that within minutes I’d us it to mummify her, if she realised it would soon be wrapped tightly from her bound ankles all way up and over her shoulders. I wondered if she’d expected to be wrapped so tightly she could barely move, I wondered if she’d imagined I could do such a thing. I even wondered if she regretted even getting involved, I even wondered if she wished she’d never been so nosy, so rude, so interfering.

Yet if truth be told I didn’t really care, it didn’t bother me in the least as I ordered Louisa to close her eyes, as I wrapped the same white electricians tape over them, that I had done to her sister, to my sister to Claire. Slowly I lowered her onto the kitchen floor, slowly I took one final zip tie, one final yellow zip tie off the kitchen table, cruelly I used it to bind her big toes together, just like I had done to my helplessly hogtied sister, just as I done to the helplessly frog tied Claire.

End of part 5,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Headline for this chapter:

Deal with the unexpected or the art of improvisation :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Wow! He is definitely serious about payback to all!
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

Seemed like Louisa secretly wanted to get tied up as well ;)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Wow our boy is savage and definitely went for all out revenge. Creative thinker and Quick to improvise is he. Awesome and Cool Chapter. Can't wait to see and read what he has in store for his last guest
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, seems like that brat, got what she deserved :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Never underestimate a bullied kid's desire for revenge :evil:
...never bully a kid would be better, actually, but still... :twisted: :lol:

Another great chapter, my friend :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all, glad you’ve enjoyed this latest part, and be prepared for the next instalment coming soon, :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic