LIFE OF THE PARTY: THE UNWILLING MUMMY (MMMMM/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

LIFE OF THE PARTY: THE UNWILLING MUMMY (MMMMM/m)

Post by bondagefreak »

LIFE OF THE PARTY: THE UNWILLING MUMMY

Sixteen-year-old Oliver shouldn't have accompanied his older brother to the party he and his college friends were throwing.

Being the youngest of the bunch meant he'd be singled out. But the chatty and highly likeable teenager probably thought he'd have no trouble fitting it and making friends with the older guys.
Unfortunately for him, he was about to be proven wrong.

Oliver and his brother were among the first ones to arrive at Chad's place.
The atmosphere was pretty jovial at first. Just a few guys fooling around, listening to music and drinking from their party cups.

Our young teenager quickly became the life of the party, and even managed to impress some of the older jocks by holding his own in an arm-wrestling contest and getting a lucky shot at the living room dartboard.

When the popular YouTube duct tape challenge was spontaneously brought up, our talkative high school brat was only too happy to accept the challenge and let himself be wrapped up.

It took his older brother and five of his friends a good half hour to get him fully taped up from head to toe.
The older jocks didn't spare any tape either. Quite the opposite in fact.
They used LOTS of it.

Oliver's only request was that they leave his face intact.
They complied, for the most part.

The back and top of his head was completely taped up, but most of his face was left uncovered so that he could see, breathe and speak properly.

By the time they were done with him, young Oliver was hardly able to move at all.

As the party picked up and the number of occupants swelled to a healthy number, Oliver's brother and group of close friends eventually lost interest in their prize and relinquished control of the mummy over to those who were...shall we say, less inclined to heed the boy's demands.

With his brother off drinking in the yard with a bunch of friends, mummy-boi quickly found himself surrounded by the unfamiliar faces of guys he didn't know. All of them, several years older than him.

He tried to free himself of the tape and let the guys sitting on the living room couch know that he wanted out, but the music was so loud and there was so much laughing and drinking going on that no one was paying him much attention.

Things only took a turn for the worse when this random skater dude sat on the floor next to his head and picked up the massive roll of duct tape that had been abandoned by the older brother and friends.

Oliver tried to tell the guy not to tape his face up, but the idiot just wasn't listening.
Skater-dude just laughed and ripped large pieces of tape off before absentmindedly plastering them down around the kid's face and head.

Oliver called out for help, but the guys around him just laughed and kept on drinking, obviously not giving a rat's ass about his plight.

With the music playing so loud, no one was able to hear his protests.

Oliver growled and cursed at the dumb skater-jock, but the guy just laughed and ripped more tape off the roll.

With his face slowly being eaten up by the sticky silver duct tape, our trapped mummy-boi let out a final, desperate scream for help in the hopes that his brother would hear him from all the way outside.

Apparently, that was enough to catch at least one person's attention.

Poor Oliver watched as one of the guys sitting on the living room couch, lifted his foot up and peeled his thick, white sock off.

"There." the guy said, nonchalantly tossing the sweaty thing over to the dumb skater-dude. "Just stick that in his mouth and tape his face up."

Oliver cried out, but the stupid skater-guy sitting on the floor next to him simply grinned before cramming the big, stinky sock into his protesting mouth.

Our naive protagonist's screaming yapper was forcefully stuffed. His mouth was taped shut and the rest of his head was wrapped up real tight, leaving only a hole for his nose.

He spent the rest of the night mouthing off into his mighty sockgag, sealed up and forced to deal with the nauseating smells being produced by the many guys uncaringly slipping off their shoes and airing their socked feet out.

It continued like that until the wee hours of the morning, by which point everyone around him was either passed out or too tired to care about his heavily muffled pleas for freedom.

By the time Oliver's older brother woke up to free him, it was already past noon the next day.

Never again would our brave teenager agree to tag along at one of his brother's parties.
That was a mistake he'd never repeat.

THE END
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Ant the short story-series continues....

That was one of my special favorites for now.
I love the use of MUCH duct tape and the fact that the poor kid‘s protests are simply ignored when that dumb skater tapes his face off.

And that sock gag is definitely on point.
Mhmmm...what a hot story again, Master.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love the scenario of being taped up and at the mercy of hot college guys!

Sock dude was also very hot! He could stuff my mouth!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Another great story! Awesome use of pictures to enhance the text, and a fun scenario of the young teen getting taken advantage of. :) Nice work!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

What starts as a friendly and funny challenge turns quickly into real bondage when Oliver's brother goes outside and Oliver's left there at the mercy of complete strangers. The guy who peeled of his sock looks hot and so does his sock! Thank you for writing this short story.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Now that is right up my alley, my only disappointment is that it is but a oneshot. However, at least this way the whole piece is perfectly awesome, not that I'm saying if you continued it wouldn't be. This is a fantastic piece and ticks a fair few of my boxes
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This one has some great frat boy/bro bondage. Duct tape mummification really goes well with sock gags.

Thanks for the fun read.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry, missed this one first time round. I'm quite enjoying the short-&-sweet adventures.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
observer1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by observer1 »

Nice

cheers
observer1
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my goodness [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], this story is SO FUCKING HOT!!!

Man alive, the thought of being likewise caught by surprise, attempting to play along with a small gag, having it turn into something major where I'm unwillingly helpless, and then to be used, abused, forced to comply, constrained in submission, blind, literally gagged, hating it, helpless to help myself, surrounded and dominated for hours upon hours...

Ahhhh!! 😍😍😍😍

Thanks for sharing this with us, congratulations on all your progress over the years, well done on your incredible and believable writing, and thank you for tagging me!!!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That was a really fun and exciting short story. The pictures add a lot, I like the last one especially.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Apparently I need to attend more parties, love these short stories😁😁
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Brings back memories from college ... losing a poker game. But I was stuck longer then Saturday
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

I don't know how I've managed to miss this one but I must say I have been enjoying your recent postings of short stories!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the fantastic comments, folks!
Glad you guys enjoyed this.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

completely missed this one. Another great short story :) Thanks @bondagefreak
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Too much too good story I love I really want to be in the place of poor little Oliver lol with a shoe stuck to the nose and more
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The slave wrote: 4 years ago Too much too good story I love I really want to be in the place of poor little Oliver lol with a shoe stuck to the nose and more
Then you'll probably enjoy "Duct Tape Chronicles" quite a bit more ;)
Here's the link: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4724

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great story! Enjoyed it a lot!

Thanks for the tag @bondagefreak Missed it completely as I’m to busy lately to check here regularly.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TiedNW wrote: 4 years ago Great story! Enjoyed it a lot!

Thanks for the tag @bondagefreak Missed it completely as I’m to busy lately to check here regularly.
Glad to hear it, my friend!
Keep an eye out for my other works. I've published quite a few during these past few weeks.

kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Again, great tape bondage and mummification! Once again, big fan of the visual aids

Love the look of just his nose poking out too.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago Again, great tape bondage and mummification! Once again, big fan of the visual aids

Love the look of just his nose poking out too.
Thanks for the comment, boy!

Since you like this kinda stuff, you might wanna check out another short mummification tale entitled: A NIGHT UNDER SHAWN'S FEET

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Bit late to the party on this one but it was a great short and sweet read :D
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Michael-Colin wrote: 3 years ago Bit late to the party on this one but it was a great short and sweet read :D
[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] Hey boi!
Really glad to hear you enjoyed this short piece.
I sure had a lot of fun with it as well ;)

[mention]Gagman[/mention] You might enjoy this one too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic