Tied Up on Halloween - Again (?/f, m/f, ?/mff) part 19

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Up on Halloween - Again (?/f, m/f, ?/mff) part 19

Post by iliketights »

This is a sequel to a story I submitted for last year's Halloween story contest. You can read it here:

Found Guilty of Witchcraft

The sequel picks up a year later …

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 1

I was reading in my bedroom when my brother knocked.

"So, Carly, ... I was wondering ..."

"What is it, Eddy? Spit it out."

"Remember last year when I tied you up?"

"Uh, yeah. How could I forget? You tied me to the flagpole - and left me there! For three hours!"

"Yeah, I'm so, so sorry about that. It was kind of an accident. I untied the knot, but I didn't realize the rope would ..."

"I know, Eddy. We've been through all this. You apologized profusely, and I accepted. Why are you bringing this up now? That was a year ago."

"Well, ... I was wondering ... if I could tie you up again?" he said as he pulled a new package of rope out of the bag he was carrying.

"WHAT? Are you crazy? Why?"

"Oh ... I don't know. I just thought it would be fun."

"Fun? Fun for you maybe! I was miserable."

"You even admitted later that night that it had been kind of fun, remember?"

"Well, yeah, it was kind of exciting. But it's not something I ever want to do again. Trick or Treaters kept walking by and taunting me. I was getting so cold!

"Oh, I wouldn't tie you up outside this time. You would be in the comfort of your own bedroom ..."

"So you think it would be OK with me just because I would be inside instead?"

He looked so dejected that I felt I needed to soften my rejection a little.

"Look, Eddy, you're a great brother. You were so nice to me after you found out I had been tied to the flagpole for hours. I just really don't want to be tied up ever again. Maybe you could find someone else to tie up?"

"It's OK. Sorry, it was a really dumb idea. Please forget I ever asked. I'm such an asshole."

"No, Eddy, you're not," I said, giving him a hug.

He was obviously very embarrassed and wanted to leave. "Wait - don't forget your rope."

"Keep it," he said. "Or return it to the store. The receipt's in the bag. I won't be needing it after all."

I tossed the bag with the rope into the back of my closet and forgot about it.

A couple of weeks later …

"I think our house is haunted," I said to my parents as we were eating breakfast.

My parents obviously thought I was joking. "What makes you think so, Carly?" my mom asked.

"Little things. Like, when I lose something, it mysteriously reappears after awhile."

My dad was trying not to laugh. "Well, at least it's a harmless ghost. In fact, it sounds like that ghost is pretty benevolent."

"That's not all. I sometimes feel like I'm being watched. Sometimes I can even feel it move past me, really fast."

"Oh, sweetie, you've been watching too many scary movies. Your mind is playing tricks on you. There's no such things as ghosts," my ever-practical dad replied. I wasn't so convinced. A few days later I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that our house was haunted.

October 31

I'm dressed up as a witch for Halloween. Yes, I know what you're thinking - how unoriginal. I was a witch last year too. But now I'm fifteen, and a little more mature looking, if you know what I mean. I'm going for a more "sexy witch" look. It's probably a good thing my parents are out-of-town until tomorrow, since they probably wouldn't approve. The top is a little more revealing than last year's, and the skirt is a little shorter too. Oh, who am I kidding - it's a lot shorter! A pair of black opaque tights complete the outfit. Well, almost. A cute pair of black ankle boots will go on last, but I haven't put them on yet. I look in the full-length mirror on my closet door. Oh yeah! I look hot. I will definitely get some attention from some of the guys at the party.

I came back to my bedroom after using the bathroom, and was surprised to find Eddy's rope lying on my bed. The package of rope had been opened, and the rope had been cut into sections, each of which had been neatly coiled.

"Very funny, Eddy!" I yelled into the hallway. I marched up to Eddy's bedroom door and pounded on it. "I told you I wasn't interested in being tied up! Take your rope back."

No answer. Wait a minute. Eddy wasn't home. I saw him leave. I was alone in the house. What the heck is going on?

I walked back to my room and looked at the sections of rope. I reached out to start picking them up, when the first one I was reaching for disappeared! I'm not kidding! It simply disappeared, right in front of my eyes. I must be losing my mind …

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

I tripped. It felt like my feet had become tangled up in something, and I dropped to my knees. I felt a sudden pressure around my ankles. I pulled myself up and sat on the edge of the bed and bent down to extricate my feet from whatever it was I had tripped on. What I saw shocked me to the core. HOLY CRAP. The section of rope that had disappeared when I reached for it was now wrapped around my ankles. Not in a "oh no I stepped into a coil of rope and tripped myself" kind of way. No. It was a "someone has tied my ankles together" kind of way. In spite of having been done in a fraction of a second, the rope was coiled very neatly and tightly around my ankles and cinched. There was a knot. There was no way this was an accident. Someone … something … had tied my ankles together. I wiggled my stockinged feet, but there was no give in the rope.

Barely audible laughter

What the HELL was that? I became frantic. I swung my feet up on the bed and bent forward to try to untie my ankles …

WHOOSH

It felt like a gust of wind knocked me over onto my stomach.

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

No! NOOOOOO! My hands were tied behind my back! Like, one second they weren't, and literally one second later, there was rope around my wrists.

Barely audible laughter

No! Is it the ghost I told my parents about? OOOOOHHH NO!

"Please, whoever you are, please untie me!"

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

My knees! In the blink of an eye, rope was tied tightly around my legs just above my knees.

"Why are you doing this? Please, no! Let me go!"

WHOOSH WHOOSH WOOSH

I wailed in shock and fear. My elbows were now tightly tied together! No, this must be a dream. A nightmare! I was tightly trussed up, and no one was home to help me. I willed myself to awaken from this terrible dream, but I knew it was really happening.

I squirmed around on the bed and saw that there was one more section of rope. Oh no. NO NO No …

"Please don't," I begged, tears rolling down my cheeks.

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

ghostly laughter

To be continued (unfortunately for me) ...
Last edited by iliketights 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Really nice! Looking forward to Part 2 :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Really nice! Looking forward to Part 2 :)
Thanks! It appears that the resident ghost may not be as benevolent as Carly's dad thought!
Last edited by iliketights 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It surely seems that way:) This ghost must be the ghost of Christmas Past :)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago It surely seems that way:) This ghost must be the ghost of Christmas Past :)
Hallo, I know some of iliketights old stories and if you in belief magic, than Eddy wish become so strong that he manifest themself even Eddy do nothing for it. :D
Andrew
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I squirmed around on the bed and saw that there was one more section of rope. Oh no. NO NO No …

"Please don't," I begged, tears rolling down my cheeks.

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

ghostly laughter

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 2

That last section of rope had been used to bind me into a very rigid hogtie. I didn't know it was called a hogtie at the time. I had never even seen someone hogtied before. All I knew at that moment was that I cold barely move a muscle. I would not be able to get to my feet and hop myself to freedom (no chance of that anyway), nor would I even be able to ease myself down to the floor to roll out of my room. Not that that would have been of much help to me either.

"Please, Mr. Ghost, or whatever you are. Please, please untie me. You've had your fun. Please let me go."

barely audible ghostly laughter

"What do you want from me? Why are you doing this? I'm a fifteen year old girl! What kind of a pervert does this to a fifteen year old girl?"

Silence.

I probably shouldn't try to anger whatever it was. I tried a different tactic.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. It's just that I'm so scared! My parents are gone until tomorrow. My sister is spending the night at her friend's house. My brother went out. I don't know when he'll be back. Please, I'll be stuck like this until tomorrow if you don't help me! I'm all alone. Please! I'm begging you!"

I burst into tears. Had I really expected any mercy from a ghost? A ghost who would do something like this to a girl? I fought against the ropes, but there was not one bit of slack anywhere.

I heard a different sound now - a familiar sound. One of my dresser drawers was opening, very very slowly. It was my sock drawer. I stared in disbelief as a pair of my tan pantyhose, which I usually wore to church, seemed to float up from the drawer. Slowly they appeared to unroll themselves and floated down to the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes - they appeared to fill out, as if they were being worn by an invisible pair of legs. They "walked" around for for a few moments. The "legs" had a very nice shape ... was the ghost a female?

More was to come which would test my sanity. A pair of my socks seemed to float out of the drawer and hover over it. They had been folded together, one sock pulled over its mate to keep them together. Slowly, the socks seemed to be pulled in opposite directions until they separated. The separated socks dangled mysteriously six inches above the drawer for ten or fifteen seconds, hardly moving. Suddenly, and I mean SUDDENLY, one of the socks flew toward my face at an incredible speed. Before I could react in any way (and really, how much reacting was I capable of at this point?), the sock flew in my mouth!

I screamed, or tried to, as the sock lodged itself in my mouth. I shook my head and screamed again, but the sock seemed to have a life of its own. It was actually burrowing its way into my mouth! I was in hysterics at this point. The first sock's mate began moving too, then it also flew into my mouth at an unbelievable speed. It crammed itself in, trying to find any empty space that the first sock hadn't filled. I was pretty much out of my mind with terror at that moment, but this sick paranormal entity had not yet finished with me. The pair of pantyhose suddenly deflated and fell to the floor. With tremendous speed, my Sunday hosiery flew toward my face and wrapped itself around my head over my mouth. Two circuits were made around my head and pulled tightly so that I would have no way of spitting out the pair of socks that muffled my hysterical cries. The pantyhose was tied tightly behind my head with a speed no human being could manage.

Just a few minutes ago, I had been admiring my costume in my mirror. and looking forward to going to a Halloween party. Now, thanks to the perverted poltergeist who was capable of moving at near-light speed, I had been bound tightly with rope around my wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles. Oh yes, then hogtied. All with the rope my own brother had purchased and left in my bedroom. I had then supplied the ghost with my own socks and pantyhose which were used to gag me. This was turning out to be a very bad day.

disembodied ghostly laughter, slightly louder than before

invisible fingers and lips fondling and kissing my stocking feet ...

Great. My bondage-crazed, perverted poltergeist has a foot fetish too. Just great. Lucky me.

Mercifully, I fainted. I think. It's all a blur.

To be continued ... (As if I haven't been through enough already. Maybe I'll wake up and find it was all a dream.)
Last edited by iliketights 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

This is pretty cool, and I'm not even much of a fan of ghost stories....
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago This is pretty cool, and I'm not even much of a fan of ghost stories....
Thanks, Damsel! I'm usually not much of a fan of ghost stories either, but being so near Halloween, I felt inspired. Plus, I wanted to revisit the characters from my last Halloween story.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Interesting take on the ghost story theme and very entertaining.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is so spooky and I love it!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story... please continue.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

That was fun!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Great story, in part reminiscent of the deviantart game did "Hostage hotel".
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Shame there's no Halloween story this,year.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great story. Love the magic rope idea.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 3

I did eventually wake up. I had no idea how long I had been asleep. I was extremely groggy and had trouble thinking. I rubbed my eyes. A memory was trying to work its way to me. Being tied up ... a ghost ... what had happened to me? Wait - I'm rubbing my face ... that means my hands aren't tied behind my back! It WAS a dream! But it felt so real. I slowly sat up on the edge of my bed and looked down at my arms. Rope marks! I looked behind me and saw quite a bit of rope in sections, each section neatly coiled, lying on my bed. It wasn't a dream after all! My legs were free, but they were sore, as if rope had recently been securely tied around them at my ankles and just above my knees. My opaque tights prevented me from seeing any rope marks on my legs, but I could sure feel them. Wait, I had been gagged too. My mouth was dry but there was no sock stuffed in it. Sure enough, there on the bed, was the sock and the pantyhose that had recently rendered me unable to utter a sound. The full truth hit me - I really had been bound and gagged. It was no dream. But the strangest thing was, a ghost had done this to me!

Well, whatever. I'm free now. The ghost must have taken pity on me and decided to release me. I should be grateful, but that asshole of a ghost made me miss my party! While I had been hogtied and gagged on my bed, terrified out of my mind, my friends had been at a Halloween party. I had been looking forward to that party all week!

I slowly stood up and started walking around. It felt good to stretch. I was a little stiff though. If you've ever spent several hours in a tight hogtie, you know what I'm talking about. After alternating between walking stretching, and rubbing my arms and legs, I was pretty much back to normal.

The doorbell rang. I assumed it wasn't the ghost, since ghosts don't really need to ring doorbells to enter a room. I went downstairs, able to move better now. The rope marks had faded enough that they were almost invisible unless you really knew to look for them. I looked through the little window next to the front door. It was my friends Samantha and Tillie. I was ecstatic. I might have missed the party, but it would be good to talk with real, living people. I've had enough with the paranormal for now, thank you.

I unlocked and pulled open the door. "I'm so sorry I missed the party! Come in. Tell me all about it. Did Curtis bring his new girlfriend? Did ..."

"Miss the party? What have you been smoking?" Tillie exclaimed. "We're on our way. We told you we would pick you up."

"Wait ..." I said looking at the clock on the wall. "Is that clock right?"

"Pretty much," Samantha said while glancing at her phone. "It's a minute fast, but close enough ... Carly, are you OK? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"A ghost? No! Why would you say that? A ghost! Who said anything about a ghost?"

"Holy shit, Carly! Calm down! You're babbling! What's wrong?"

What was wrong was my whole concept of time. I had clearly spent several hours being held captive by a sadistic ghost. I had the sore arms and legs to prove it, as well as physical evidence on my bed. I was convinced I had missed the party, but it hadn't even started yet. So my resident ghost was not only a prankster, he could also alter time? At least he had altered time in my favor.

"Nothing! I'm fine. Let's go," I said while grabbing my jacket off the peg.

"Uh, Carly ..." Tillie said. "I think you might want to put your shoes on first."

"Oh," I said, looking down at my stocking feet. "Of course. I'll be right back."

"You know, I think there's something wrong with you. I insist that Tillie stay here with you. I'll go to the party and let you know tomorrow how ..."

"Think again Sam," Tillie said. "You're not leaving me alone with this nutcase. What do you suppose is going on with her?"

"Very funny, you two. I'll be back in a minute," I said from halfway up the stairs. I went to my room, slipped on and zipped up my sexy ankle boots, and headed out. I glanced at all the rope and the sock/hosiery gag still lying on my bed. I stopped to gather it all in Eddie's bag.

"Are you sure you're feeling up to going tonight?" Samantha asked. "Did you hit your head or something? You're even more of an airhead than usual."

"Gee, thanks," I replied while locking the front door behind us. "I'm fine. I need to throw this away, and then we can take off."

I tossed the bag containing the ropes, the sock, and the pantyhose into the bin my dad had left by the curb for the trash collector tomorrow. I couldn't stand the idea of seeing that stuff again. I felt kind of bad that Eddie spent his own money on rope that he never got to use, but I had more important things to think about.

It was a great party! You'll never guess what Angela Felcher did when ... oh, wait, that's a story for another time. Anyway, ...

I got home and found Eddy on the couch watching a horror movie marathon on the television. He didn't seem mad at me for refusing his request earlier.

"Oh, Carly, I need to apologize for earlier. Please don't tell Mom and Dad."

"Forget it, Eddie," I said as I plopped down on the easy chair and pulled off my boots. (Did I mention the cute, sexy little ankle boots before?) "I just don't find being tied up very enjoyable." Especially not after what I went through today!

"Do you want to watch Dracula? It's one of the old versions."

"Not tonight," I replied as I picked up my boots and headed upstairs. "It's been a long day." I meant that in the most literal sense. I was the only person on the planet who just had an extra two or three hours added to the usual 24. I'm still trying to figure out how that happened. "Goodnight."

I walked into my room and put my boots in the closet. I turned around and gasped. There, right in the middle of my bed, was the bag of ropes and gags that I had previously thrown away. I became enraged at Eddy. So, he thinks this is funny! But before I stormed down and confronted him, I realized that Eddie hadn't put them here. He was too embarrassed and apologetic about the whole incident. It didn't add up. But if it wasn't Eddy, ...

... ghostly laughter ...

To be continued.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Pleasantly surprised this got a continuation :D :D :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago Pleasantly surprised this got a continuation :D :D :D
Me too! I'm absolutely delighted :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 3 years ago Pleasantly surprised this got a continuation :D :D :D
Me too! I'm absolutely delighted :)
Thanks TamatoaShiny123 and Caesar73! New chapter coming soon.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 4

My eyes started welling up with tears. "Please, whoever you are, no more! Please don't tie me up again! Don't you think I've had enough?"

I was expecting more of that creepy laughter, and for some of those ropes to come to life as they did before. The one thing in my favor now was that I was not alone in the house this time. Any sign of movement of those ropes or gags would hopefully give me enough time to scream. Eddy would surely hear that and come running.

So far neither the ropes nor the gags showed any signs of moving. I caught a glimpse of something glowing in the mirror hanging above my dresser. I cautiously walked over to it, while trying to keep an eye on the ropes. There, in mysterious glowing letters on the mirror, I read this:

Don't worry Carly. I won't tie you up again today.

The writing glowed for a moment and then faded away and disappeared.

My mouth hung open in shock. This day just kept getting weirder.

"Ummmm, thanks ... I guess." I stammered. I was a little concerned about the "today" part of the ghost's message. Does that mean the ghost might tie me up again some other day?

But Eddie will

"Eddie will what?"

Eddie will tie you up now

"Uh, no, I don't think so. He's busy with his horror movie marathon."

He asked you nicely

"Well, yeah, but I declined nicely. Who in their right mind would want to be tied up?"

You made him feel bad

"That's not my fault! He made a weird request! I tried to turn him down gently. Wait a minute, did you tie me up to punish me for refusing to let Eddie tie me up?"

Yes

"Well, OK. I've been properly punished. You can leave me alone now."

Eddie still wants to tie you up

"Well, that's too bad. He can't get everything he wants. Especially a weird request like that."

Ask him to tie you up

"No!"

Maybe I need to tie you up again said the ghostly writing before it faded away. At that moment one of the pieces of rope rose from the bed, still coiled up.

"No! Please don't!"

Me or Eddy? Who do you want to tie you up?

"OK! Stop! I'll ask Eddie to tie me up." I didn't want to be tied up by either of them, but at least Eddie was my brother and not some disembodied spirit with unclear intentions.

Good said the writing as the rope dropped lifelessly to the bed.

"I'll ask him next time Eddie and I are alone. I think my parents have an event they have to go to next week ..."

Ask him now!

My eyes were welling up with tears again. "No, please, I've had enough for one day! I can't bear the thought of being tied up again this soon!"

You were only tied up for five minutes earlier

"It might have been only five minutes to you, but it was two or three hours to me. I still don't know how you did that ..."

ASK HIM NOW The coil of rope began to rise again.

"OK, OK! You're really impatient for a ghost who can bend time! I'll change out of my witch costume and ..."

NOW!!!!!!

"OK! Gee you're one grouchy ghost," I said as I angrily grabbed the ropes and gags. I glanced at the mirror one last time and stuck out my tongue.

For Eddie's sake, pretend that you are enjoying it

I stuck out my tongue again and said something not very nice, but the writing faded away and there were no more messages from the other-world. I stopped at the bathroom on the way. Surely the ghost would not begrudge me taking care of that before getting tied up again.

I went down the stairs and found Eddie just where I left him. I tossed the bag to him. He looked inside. "I told you that you could return this rope to the store. But you've cut it into pieces. Not very bright, sis. They won't take it back now," he said as he tossed it back.

I again tossed the bag to him. "No Eddie, I'm not taking the rope back to the store. I want you to tie me up."

He looked at me in shock. "What? Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Thanks Carly! This is so cool! You're the best!" he said as he ran into the kitchen and came back with one of our wooden kitchen chairs. He placed it so that I could see the television. "Have a seat!"

To be continued.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Twist:) Bad Ghost! :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

This is fun!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Nice Twist:) Bad Ghost! :)
Thanks! It is indeed a bad ghost. Poor Carly.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago This is fun!
Thanks Slackywacky!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 5

Faking a smile I didn't really feel, I sat on the chair. I put my arms through the slats in the back. I was easily able to cross my wrists behind the chair.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Eddie exclaimed as he began to bind rope around my wrists. Just as he had done exactly one year ago today, he bound them very well. After wrapping the rope horizontally and vertically around my wrists and making a secure knot, I knew that it was escape-proof.

"Yes, it will be fun," I said, even as I was groaning inside. Being tied up again was the last thing I wanted. All I really wanted to do was to change into pajamas and climb into bed. "Oh, Eddie, I've had a long day. I really need to insist that you untie me after two hours. Please promise me."

"Sure Carly! I promise to untie you in two hours. I had planned on keeping you tied up for only one hour, but two is twice as good!"

"Oh, that's OK. One hour is good. I like your idea better. Untie me in one hour."

Eddie laughed. "Too late, sis! I already promised. Two hours it is."

I swore at myself in my mind. I'm so stupid. Always start with a low bid.

He proceeded to tie my upper body to the chair in a way that astounded me. "Eddie, holy crap. Where did you learn to tie up someone this well? Do you have a secret life as a super-villain that we don't know about?"

"Well, not really. I like to watch videos on FetishTube of guys who tie up their sisters and girlfriends. I guess I've unconsciously picked up some good techniques."

"Lucky for me you're a quick study," I said somewhat sarcastically. He didn't seem to notice. He was concentrating too much on making sure I was unable to move my upper body more than a fraction of an inch in any direction. I was a little embarrassed at my attire. My tight-fitting and low-cut top was a little too inappropriate of a costume to be wearing around my brother under normal circumstances, let alone while said brother was busy binding rope tightly around me, above and below my breasts, and, oh gosh, diagonally in an x-shape between my breasts. I think he was more interested in immobilizing me instead of accentuating my breasts, but I suddenly wished I didn't look so darn cute.

When he got more rope, presumably to bind my legs, I again wished that damn ghost had given me time to change out of this sexy witch costume into something a little more appropriate. Come to think of it, what is appropriate attire for when a girl is being tied up by her brother? Maybe a pair of jeans, a comfy, warm pair of socks, and a sweatshirt? Certainly not a sexy little witch costume. My skirt was way too short, and it rode up even more when I was sitting. My legs were covered by a brand new pair of opaque black tights, but I wasn't sure if that helped or not. Some boys seemed to be turned on by them. I was aware of some cute guys at the party today who were spending a little too much time staring at my legs. I saw a boyfriend-girlfriend couple, sitting on a couch kissing, with his hand on her knee. There was one guy in particular I wish would have done that with me, but he was too shy to even come over and say hello. Typical of my luck today, the only guy touching my legs tonight turns out to be my brother! Eddie didn't seem interested in my breasts, but I was getting the impression he was enjoying my legs and feet a little too much. Not that he did anything overtly inappropriate. He just seemed to be taking his time tying my ankles together, rubbing the soles of my stocking feet while asking if I was alright, etc. He then bound rope around my legs, just above my knees, while touching my tights-covered legs a little more than strictly necessary. It appeared that the ghost and my brother both have a fetish for girls' feet and legs in tights. What are the odds that I would be tied up twice in one day by a ghost and a guy who both have the same "interests." Come to think of it, I had seen Eddie watching me on several occasions in the past while I walked around the house in a skirt or shorts and a pair of tights with no shoes. Rather than feeling creeped out, I saw the potential to exploit this to my advantage. Maybe in the future I could be like, "Hey Eddie. I need you to help me with my math homework. Oh, you're too busy? That's too bad. I was going to let you give me a foot massage afterward." And why shouldn't someone be interested in my legs? They're pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

Back to the present. My legs were now securely bound together. Eddie gave me a playful tickle under my feet, and then tied another rope to my ankle rope. I wasn't sure what that was for, but I soon found out. He pulled my feet back and secured the last rope to the horizontal strut at the back of the chair. I could no longer stretch out my legs. My feet were held back under the chair so that only my toes were touching the floor.

"There," he said, standing up and looking down at me triumphantly. "If you can escape, you're free to go, or you can stay and continue to watch TV with me in a more comfortable manner. But if you can't escape ... well, you'll just have to stay like that for two hours."

"Great." I said with a tinge of sarcasm. "You didn't have to use all of the rope, you know."

"I figured I might as well put it all to good use. Hmmm, you know ..." he said as he pulled the socks and pantyhose out of the bag. "I hadn't planned on gagging you. When I gave you this bag, it only contained rope. It looks like someone really really wants to be gagged."

"No no no no no, I'm fine. I don't need to be gagged. Really. I don't know how those got in there. No ... no ... MMMMFFFFF!" That was as far as I got before he began stuffing the first sock into my mouth. I could barely move, so I was helpless to prevent this second invasion of my mouth today by my own socks. He tried to stuff the second sock in my mouth, but gave up after a minute. "I think you overestimated the size of your mouth. One sock is plenty."

Even if I had been able to speak, I'm not sure how I would have informed him that the ghost had no problem at all getting both socks into my mouth earlier. Thankfully Eddie wasn't as forceful as the ghost had been, and he tossed the second sock aside. He was just as thorough as the ghost had been, however, in using my tan pantyhose as a wraparound gag. He wound the pantyhose twice around my head, sinking it deeply between my teeth, before tying it securely behind my head. I now had no hope of spitting out the sock.

"Carly, thank you so much! You are the best sister ever! Don't tell Sharon I said that. Oh good, the next movie is starting. The Swamp Horror. Have you seen it?"

I shook my head, and he settled on the couch. For the second consecutive Halloween, I was tied up and gagged by my own brother. Worse than that, this was the second time today that I've been helplessly bound and gagged. At least this time it was a live human being who had tied me up, although I don't know if that made much difference. I sighed and started to watch a movie that didn't interest me in the least. It's been a long, long day.

To be continued.
Last edited by iliketights 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic