Tied Up on Halloween - Again (?/f, m/f, ?/mff) part 19

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Talk about being mean. I love it. Great story, one of my favorites.

Thanks so much!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 10

Just great. Now I don't even have the movie to provide any distraction. Maybe it's just as well. I don't handle scary movies very well. I will never watch another movie that has the word "Grudge" in the title for the rest of my life.

I try again to free my hands, but it's futile. I have accepted that I am to remain bound and gagged all night. How early, or late, in the morning would my evil siblings sleep? If only I were tied up any other way. If I were tied up on the couch, or my bed, on the floor, or even hogtied, I would be able to rest my head and try to pass some hours in blissful slumber. Tied sitting up, however, was not conducive to sleeping. It was hard falling asleep with the lights on too, although I was very glad I wasn't left in darkness either, considering the movie I had been watching. Every part of my body was screaming for release, or at least some movement. My butt was getting sore from this wooden chair. I was starting to feel the need to go to the bathroom. My legs were yearning to unbend.

According to the clock, another half-hour had passed since my clueless sister went to bed. Four-and-a-half hours had passed since my idiot brother had tied the first of many knots.

Something tickled the back of my neck. To my amazement, a rolled-up newspaper was floating in the air. I am hallucinating. Oh no, is this the first indication that I'm going to die in this chair? I heard distant, barely audible laughter. Oh, it must be my ghost!

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSE UNTIE ME! I've never been so happy to "see" a ghost in my life. Which is strange, considering what he did to me earlier. The ghost made no attempt to untie me, however. I just can't catch a break lately.

The rolled-up newspaper suddenly flew over to Eddie and smacked him in the face. Eddie moaned but didn't wake. Two more smacks in the face from the newspaper caused Eddie to say a swear word, but he still didn't wake up. The newspaper dropped lifelessly to the floor. Please Mr. Ghost, don't give up yet! Smack him harder! A dozen more times! A moment of silence, and then I heard the kitchen faucet running briefly. A glass of water slowly floated past me and hovered over Eddie's head. The glass tipped, and a stream of water flowed onto Eddie's head. Sputtering and rubbing his face, Eddie bolted up. His eyes were open for the first time in hours!

"Carly, that wasn't nice. How did you do that?" he asked as he tried to clear the cobwebs in his brain. "Are you ready to be untied?" I nodded with more enthusiasm than I've ever felt before. He rubbed his face dry on his shirt. "Seriously, how did you do that? Or was it Sharon? Anyway, I hope you're not trying to trick me into untying you too soon. We agreed you would be tied up for two hours, not one, and ... OH HOLY CRAP!!!!" he yelled when he looked at the clock. "Carly, I'm so sorry! I must have fallen asleep!" He ran to me and began to untie the pantyhose that had been wrapped around me head. Once it was free, he started to pull out the sock that felt like it had become a permanent resident in my mouth.

"Carly, are you OK?" he asked. I tried to answer, but my mouth was completely dried out. I somehow managed to convey that I wanted water. He looked around and grabbed the glass that the ghost had recently brought from the kitchen and held it to my lips. I drank eagerly, but the glass was nearly empty. Most of its contents had been poured onto Eddie's head. He apologized and ran into the kitchen to refill the glass. He came back and helped me drink some more.

"I am so sorry, Carly! You must be pretty tired of being tied up," he said, setting down the glass and started picking at the knot on my wrist rope.

"You're going to owe me big time for this, Eddie. I'll let you know when I've thought of something."

"Sure Carly. I deserve your anger. I'm so stupid. I'll just ..." he paused before he had successfully untied any of my many knots.

"Just what? Hurry up and untie me. I am so tired. My butt hurts like it never has before. I hope I haven't become fused to this chair."

"I almost forgot! I was going to make a video of you all tied up like this and upload it to FetishTube. This will only take ten or fifteen minutes, and then I'll untie you. I promise."

"What? You absolutely will not! I'm a minor, anyway. You can't send a video of me to anything called FetishTube! I don't really know what fetish means, but it sounds ..."

"This will be posted in their "Tie Up Games" section. Strictly rated G stuff. It will be fine. As long as there's no nudity or sexual content whatsoever, it's legal for all ages. It's really popular right now. A couple of your friends have videos posted there."

"Who? Oh, never mind. Tell me later. Just untie me right now! I can't believe ... MMMMMFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! I squealed with rage to find my sock being shoved back in my mouth - FOR THE THIRD TIME. My going-to-church pantyhose were again wrapped twice around my head, pulled back tightly between my teeth, and tied.

"I'm so sorry, Carly, but I simply can't let this opportunity go to waste. Making a video was part of my reason for wanting to tie you up in the first place. Then I must have fallen asleep. But don't worry. As soon as I'm done you'll be free as a bird."

He pulled out his phone. "Videos have to be under ten minutes in length. I'll shoot fifteen minutes in case I need to do any editing later ... OK, I'm ready. When I say 'Action!' try to act like you've been tied up against your will. I'll add narration later, and some dramatic music. Give me a real sad look. We're going for total despair here. Maybe a tear drop or two if you can ... Oh my gosh Carly, that's perfect! You're a natural at this!" He pointed his phone at me. "Kidnapped Trick-or-Treater, take one, and ........ action!"

To be continued.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> This will only take ten or fifteen minutes, and then I'll untie you. I promise."

Yeah right :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Something makes me think, that Carly will not be untied after 15 Minutes :) Great stuff!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another great update, I hope even if freed her Halloween helplessness is no where near finished, and for her friends already on fetube let’s hope that’s heading us in the direction of a sequel :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago > This will only take ten or fifteen minutes, and then I'll untie you. I promise."

Yeah right :-)
8-)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Something makes me think, that Carly will not be untied after 15 Minutes :) Great stuff!
Maybe not, poor girl. Thanks!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Another great update, I hope even if freed her Halloween helplessness is no where near finished, and for her friends already on fetube let’s hope that’s heading us in the direction of a sequel :)
Thanks Bandit666! Her friends on FetishTube ... hmmm ... maybe there is a possibility of a sequel!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 11

Well, at least my brother is awake now. A lot of good it's doing me, though. Instead of immediately untying me, he's making a video. I guess this means that complete strangers will be watching a video of me tied to a chair and gagged. Why would anyone want to watch a video of me all tied up like this? It's not as if I can do anything entertaining - I can barely move.

Eddie, untie me right now! I've been tied up for so long. I'll let you tie me up some other time and make a video of it then. Please, I need to be untied now. My pathetic begging through my thick gag made an impression on Eddie, but not in the way I intended.

"You're doing great, Sis! Excellent begging and pleading!" he said after he paused recording. "I have a feeling that this video is going to get a LOT of views. A ten second preview is free to everyone, but the full ten minutes sell for ten dollars per download. FetishTube keeps half. I'll split the remaining half with you. That comes out to ... oh, I'll do the math later. Ready to continue?"

Two dollars and fifty cents for you, and two dollars and fifty cents for me, Einstein. Maybe I won't be asking him for help with my math homework after all. If I'm lucky, maybe two people might buy my video. A whopping five dollars for me. Tied up so tight I can't move for hours on end, chewing on one of my own socks, all for five dollars. What will I do with my new wealth? This was definitely not worth my time. It's nowhere close to minimum wage! And why does Eddie get the same percentage as me? After FetishTube gets its cut, I should get 75% of our share. I can't even negotiate my share of the profits right now. This whole day has been very unfair to me.

He proceeded to record my predicament by giving the viewer an up-close and personal glimpse of every part of my tightly trussed-up body. He paused the recording, went to the kitchen, and brought back another wooden chair, just like the one I was tied to. "I'm going to make a slight change," he said.

How wonderful. What's in store for me now?

He reached under my chair and untied the knot that had kept my feet tethered and pulled back. Yes! He's untying me! Well, turns out he wasn't. He lifted my feet, still bound together at my ankles, until my legs were stretched out in front of me. How good it felt to unbend my legs after all those hours of bent immobility! He pulled the other chair over, placed it sideways, and lowered my feet until my legs were lying across the seat of the chair, with my heels just barely extending over the edge. The end of the rope that had previously kept my feet pulled back under me was now tied to a railing of the other chair. My legs were once again held motionless, but I had to admit it was an improvement. My knees were grateful for the opportunity to unbend.

"I want the viewers to get a good view of the soles of your feet," he said, giving each of my stocking feet a quick kiss. Did my brother just kiss my feet? Ewww. "Your feet were kind of hidden under the chair. This is much better." He picked up his phone and suddenly swore to himself. "What? The battery is at 1%? I'm so sorry, Carly. I intended to fully charge it earlier. What an unfortunate delay! We were almost done. Hang on," he said as he spent the next ten minutes looking for the cord to his phone. We had the same type of phone, so my charger would have worked for his phone. I knew exactly where mine was, and I could have quickly told him and put an end to his search. Oh yeah, I could have if not for my gag. He finally found his cord and plugged in his phone. "I might as well take advantage of this intermission to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

How fortunate for some people that they can just run to the bathroom whenever the need arises. For those of us who are hopelessly bound with rope to rigid wooden chairs, the freedom to take care of such a mundane task must remain an unfulfilled dream.

I looked down at my legs, covered in a brand new pair of opaque black tights, as they were stretched out in front of me, tied tightly together and lashed down to another chair. They looked pretty good, if I do say so myself. I was beginning to understand why Eddie and complete strangers would enjoy looking at me like this. I was even starting to understand why someone would want to be tied up. I wanted to be untied more than anything in the world right now. I had been tied up far too long, but ... could it be ... there was a tiny part of me that was enjoying this? Or at least I would have enjoyed this if it had only been for an hour or two?

Eddie came back and knelt in front of my feet and began to massage them. "Hang in there just a little while longer, Carly. You're doing great! You were conveying the precise emotions of a girl who really wants to be untied. I didn't know you were such a good actress."

I can't take credit for any acting ability. I really do need to be untied, and soon. Ever since Eddie mentioned going to the bathroom, I can think of little else.

"We should be ready to resume soon. I just realized that I don't need to fully charge my phone. Just enough to record a few more minutes."

Yes Eddie. You're getting smarter with each passing minute. He went to check his phone. "Maybe I'll let it charge for another ten minutes. It's still giving me the low charge warning," he said as he stood behind me and massaged my shoulders. "If it wasn't so late, I would untie you, give you a break, and tie you up again after my phone is charged enough. But, I would never be able to get all the ropes tied again exactly the way they are now. I wouldn't want to create any continuity errors in the video."

No, we wouldn't want that. This ten minute video must be absolutely perfect, or it will fail to win an Academy Award. Getting a temporary break from all these ropes did sound tempting, but we were so close to finishing the video that it made more sense to just leave me tied. I couldn't believe I was thinking that, but it sounded like I would be untied soon anyway. Then I would be untied for good and could go to bed.

After a few more minutes, Eddie unplugged his phone. He knelt in front of me, aimed the camera at my feet, and encouraged me to wiggle my toes "in a sexy way." I'm not sure if I accomplished that, but my feet were certainly squirming as much as the tight ankle rope allowed.

"Cut!" Eddie said. "I think I have enough. Do you want me to do the editing now, or would you like to be untied first?"

I moaned and pleaded through my gag.

"Just kidding. You've been more than patient. Let's get you untied!"

FINALLY!

He started with my gag. Once it was out, he again held the glass to my lips so that I could drink. I didn't drink too much, since it was already getting urgent that I get to a bathroom. He began to untie my feet. "Please, Eddie, go get a knife and cut all these ropes! I've been tied up for so long!"

"Cut the ropes? Absolutely not! I paid for all this rope with my own money."

"I'll reimburse you! Please! Untying all these knots is going to take forever."

"We'll have to do this my way. Sorry Carly. I just couldn't ruin all this rope. What a waste that would be after only one use. Now be patient," he said as he started untying my leg ropes.

I moaned in frustration, but realized that I didn't want to distract him any further. After my legs were completely free, I flexed them and winced. I was so stiff! Even though they hadn't been tied together cruelly tight, my legs tingled as full circulation was returning. He must have read my mind, because he began rubbing my legs where the ropes had been.

"That feels so good, Eddie, but please hurry with the other ropes."

"My, aren't we impatient! Would you rather have someone else untie you? Someone who could do it faster than me?" he asked sarcastically.

"No, you're doing fine. It's just that I've been tied up for a very long time and I need to go to the bathroom."

"I'm sorry Carly," he said as he began to unwind the tape that had imprisoned my hands and fingers. "I never intended to keep you tied up this long. I promise, the next time I tie you up, I won't fall asleep."

"Next time? There's not going to be a next time!"

"Never say never," he said with a smile. "Once you make some money from this video, I'll bet you'll want to do it again! Sharon might want to try it too. I bought two packages of rope, just in case the two of you ever want to be tied up at the same time."

"Good luck ever convincing Sharon to let you tie her up," I said. "Although, I wish you would. She deserves it, after she went to bed without untying me."

"Sharon came home? And she didn't untie you? Wow, she's more to blame than I am for you being stuck here for so long. At least I didn't leave you tied up intentionally!"

Fortunately Eddie kept working diligently on the knots during all the talking. Eventually, the last knot was untied, and the last rope was unwound from me. FREE! I'm FREE! A look at the clock told me that I had been tied to that chair for about five-and-a-half hours.

"Oh, my butt hurts so bad!" I whined as Eddie helped me stand up.

"Do you need me to massage it?" he asked.

"Don't you dare! My shoulders, arms, legs, and feet are one thing, but my butt is off limits!" I said as I slowly limped my way to the bathroom. When I came out, Eddie asked how I was feeling as he picked up and neatly coiled all the sections of rope.

"I'll survive, but I'm going to be mad at you and Sharon for quite a long time," I said as I walked stiffly to the couch. "I'm too tired to go upstairs or to change into pajamas. Goodnight."

I lay, no, practically fell, on the couch on my stomach, still wearing the tights and skimpy witch costume. Ordinarily I would at least have stopped to remove my tights, but I just didn't have the energy. Eddie gently covered me with a blanket. "Thanks Eddie. I'm still mad at you, though."

A few minutes later as I started to drift off to sleep, I felt hands reach under the blanket, under my skirt, and start to massage my butt. It felt good, but it made me mad. "I told you my butt is off limits!" I told Eddie. But when I opened my eyes, I could still feel the hands massaging my butt, but Eddie had gone to bed. "Oh, it's you. Go ahead. Thanks for waking up Eddie for me. I only wish you had done it a lot sooner."

Ghostly laughter ...

I fell asleep almost immediately.

To be continued.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I understand if Carly had a strong desire to punch her brother squarely in the face :) And what a nice ghost :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hmm, fixing this family issue will be difficult, and Carly has the full right to be angry at them. Not very nice of them.

So, my question now is, will Carly be tied up when she awakes? It almost seems like she could sleep through the ghost tying her up. Poor Carly. I doubt whether I should hope her video makes enough money to brighten her spirits.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

I'm getting hooked with your story.

If there was a reaction button here, I would've give it a thousand likes.

I'd wish for Carly to be tempted by money for more bondage shenanigans with Eddie.

And I'm still waiting for a continuation of your other story, Miss Blywistle.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Another great chapter. And i was pleased to see those magic words at the end... "To be continued"

iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I understand if Carly had a strong desire to punch her brother squarely in the face :) And what a nice ghost :)
As we'll soon see, Eddie does feel bad for how he treated Carly. It's hard to tell yet if the ghost is good or bad. A little of each, I think!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Hmm, fixing this family issue will be difficult, and Carly has the full right to be angry at them. Not very nice of them.

So, my question now is, will Carly be tied up when she awakes? It almost seems like she could sleep through the ghost tying her up. Poor Carly. I doubt whether I should hope her video makes enough money to brighten her spirits.
Carly's siblings feel bad about how they treated her. I think Carly will forgive them.

I too hope Carly's video is a success.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

some_wanderer wrote: 3 years ago I'm getting hooked with your story.

If there was a reaction button here, I would've give it a thousand likes.

I'd wish for Carly to be tempted by money for more bondage shenanigans with Eddie.

And I'm still waiting for a continuation of your other story, Miss Blywistle.
Thanks for the thousand likes! I really appreciate it.

I hope she finds that making videos is worth her time!

I will try to work on the Miss Blywistle story soon. I'm not done with her yet, or with the school nurse!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Another great chapter. And i was pleased to see those magic words at the end... "To be continued"
Thanks! The story should continue soon.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 12

I awoke the later in the morning, surprisingly refreshed, considering how taxing the previous day had been on me. To my surprise, Eddie and Sharon were already up. They greeted me when they saw me stretching and yawning.

I got up and started to walk toward the stairs. A shower and fresh clothes would feel great.

"Oh, I guess she's giving us the silent treatment," Sharon said as she came up to me, put her arm around my shoulder, and guided me to the kitchen. "We need to apologize to you, Carly. Have a seat. Look, we're making your favorite. Pancakes with fresh strawberries and real maple syrup."

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about everything," Eddie said. "Even after I woke up, I didn't untie you right away. I feel really bad about how long you were tied up. I got kind of carried away with making the video."

"I'm sorry too," Sharon said. "When I came home I thought you were enjoying being tied up. I wasn't really thinking you would be tied up half the night. I didn't realize you had already been tied up for a really long time. I should have taken out your gag first thing. I'm really sorry."

They seemed sincere. It was a nice change for them to be fawning all over me begging my forgiveness. The breakfast was wonderful, and my mood improved. "OK, apology accepted. It's just that it was hard spending five-and-a-half hours tied to a chair after being tied up on my bed for three hours earlier in the same day ..."

Oh crap! Did I just say that? Maybe my siblings didn't catch that last part. No such luck. They were looking at me in shock.

"Eddie, you jerk!" Sharon yelled while making fists. "I could kill you! You tied her up twice in one day? For a total of eight-and-a-half hours? How could you? I didn't know you could be so mean ..."

"WHAT?" Eddie protested. "Whoa, hold on. I swear I didn't tie her up in her room! This is the first I've heard of it! I'm responsible for tying her to the chair in the living room, but that's it. Tell her, Carly!"

"He's right, Sharon! It wasn't Eddie who tied me up earlier."

"Who did it then?" Sharon asked.

I decided I had no choice but to confide in them fully. If there was a ghost in the house, they had a right to know too. I took a deep breath and started. "Well, you know how I was telling you last week that I think our house is haunted?" They both stared at me. "So after Eddie asked if he could tie me up, I said no, and then ..."

I proceeded to tell them everything. How the ghost had tied me up, gagged me, hogtied me, and left me on my bed for three hours, then turned back time and forced me to ask Eddie to tie me up too. They both stared at me for several long, uncomfortable seconds. Then, they laughed. And laughed. And laughed. They didn't believe me. Well, who in their right mind would?

"Carly," Sharon finally said with concern after she finished laughing. "You were tied tightly to a chair for half the night. It's only natural that you would suffer some mental trauma. I think you were probably dreaming or hallucinating, and you mistook it for memories."

I protested, but there was no way they were going to believe me. I finally gave up.

"Eddie," Sharon said. "Let Carly watch the video while she eats. A distraction would be good right now."

"Here Carly," Eddie said while handing me his tablet. "I only had to do a little bit of editing to get it down to ten minutes. I decided not to add narration or music - it didn't need them because you did such a great job. You're a natural at being a kidnap victim!"

"Thanks, I think," I said as I took the tablet and pressed 'play'. It was certainly bizarre seeing myself in such tight bondage. Of course, I've seen people in movies and television shows who had been tied up, but none of them had been bound as severely as I had been. I was still wearing the same pair of tights and witch costume that I was wearing in the video, which made me realize how recently it was I had been so thoroughly tied up and gagged.

"What do you think of your acting debut?" Sharon asked.

"Not bad!" I said. "It wasn't real acting. I really wanted to get free! It's kind of fascinating to watch, though. To think I spent five-and-a-half hours tied to a chair and gagged in order to star in a ten-minute video!"

"And look here," Eddie said while pointing. "This was only uploaded an hour ago, and the preview has been viewed 86 times, you've received 41 'likes', 16 comments, all favorable, and 12 have purchased it! I have a feeling your video is on track for getting 'Gold Star' status". You're going to be famous!"

"I'm still kind of freaked out about strangers seeing me like that. And friends ... oh my gosh, people I know might see this! Eddie, I wished you had asked me if I wanted to do this before you ..."

"There's nothing to worry about, Carly," Sharon assured me. "It's not like people are going to make fun of you over this. You look so adorable in the video, I'm kind of jealous. In fact, I've asked Eddie to tie me up exactly like that. He's going to make a video of me too. Maybe someday we could make one together. A video of two real-life sisters helplessly tied up, trying futilely to escape ..."

I nearly choked on my orange juice. "WHAT? I thought you said you would never let Eddie tie you up!"

"Well, he might not be my first choice, but I simply have to try it! You have to admit he's an artist with rope. Besides, I made him swear on his life that I won't be gagged. I can't stand the thought of being gagged. And he had to promise to untie me as soon as he's done making the video. I admire your stamina, Carly, but there's no way I can be tied up for five-and-a-half hours."

"I wish I could take credit for that, but I don't think you can call it stamina if you don't have a choice in the matter."

"Don't be so modest. Eddie, promise me that what happened to Carly won't happen to me."

Eddie rolled his eyes. "I already swore it on my life."

"Do it again!"

Eddie raised his right hand. "I solemnly swear that I will tie you up exactly the way I tied up Carly, with the exception of the gag. I will not gag you. I also solemnly swear that you will spend no more than fifteen minutes tied up while I film you, in addition to the maximum of ten minutes to tie you up and the maximum of ten minutes it will take to untie you." He lowered his hand. "There. Is that good enough for you?"

"Almost," Sharon replied. "Carly, will you hang around to make sure Eddie doesn't fall asleep again while I'm tied up? Or if he falls down, hits his head, is rendered unconscious, will you be my back-up rescuer?"

I tried not to laugh as I raised my right hand. "I solemnly swear that I will immediately untie you if Eddie is rendered incapacitated for any reason. I solemnly swear I will untie you even before I call the ambulance for Eddie."

"Yes," Sharon said approvingly. "I like your priorities."

After we were done eating, I began to bring my plate to the sink.

"No, don't lift a finger," Sharon said. "Eddie and I will clean up while you shower. It's the least we can do. Then I'll get ready for my starring role. What should we call it, Eddie? How about 'The Kidnapped Figure Skater'?"

As I headed up the stairs, Eddie called out, "Yell if that ghost tries to tie you up again. I'll make him regret that he picked this house to haunt!'

A kindly offer of protection from a beloved older brother? Maybe, if he hadn't burst out laughing again. I overheard Sharon tell him to stop laughing. "Stop it! That's not nice. She's already half-crazy. Don't push her over the edge! There's no telling what she'll imagine next."

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing if the ghost did decide to tie me up again. At least then they would believe me!

To be continued.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great story so far, but I’m hoping there is more to this story especially if it includes the ghost
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 13

Forty-five minutes later found me showered and dressed strictly for comfort. T-shirt, leggings, and white socks. My sister, on the other hand, came trotting down the stairs dressed for bondage video stardom. She had showered, fixed her hair and makeup, and put on one of her figure skating outfits: long-sleeved mint-green and white leotard with an attached skirt and skating tights. Her tights were similar to pantyhose but thicker for warmth. Her ice skates, being impractical for having her ankles tied together with rope, had been left upstairs. Eddie had prepared for her. He had placed two kitchen chairs in the living room so that she could sit on one and lay her legs across the other, the way I had been tied last night.

Picture of Sharon's skating outfit:
fairy mint skating dress.jpg

It was fascinating watching someone else get tied up for a change. Eddie proceeded to bind Sharon to the chairs every bit as securely as I had been. She even asked him to tighten a rope or two when she felt she had even the tiniest bit of slack. She seemed to be enjoying this a lot. When Eddie was finished, she was one incredibly immobilized and bound-up ice skater. Eddie had not skimped on the rope this time either.

"What do you say, Carly?" Eddie asked. "Care to be tied up again too? Remember, I bought two packages of rope because I have two sisters."

"I don't think so. I've been tied up quite enough to last me a long time."

Eddie shrugged. "OK, let me know if you change your mind." He took out his phone and proceeded to film Sharon's captivity with plenty of long-shots and close-ups. She looked so pretty all tied up and helpless! Eddie was getting quite the rope practice lately.

When he had fifteen minutes of video, he put his phone away and asked Sharon if she wanted to be untied, or if she wanted to savor the feeling some more.

"Uh, we agreed. Untie me now."

"OK, just checking," he said as he knelt in front of Sharon's propped-up stocking feet to begin untying knots. Before he could loosen a single knot, Sharon screamed. Eddie and I looked in the direction she was looking. Slithering down the stairs were several snakes. Or at least that's what they looked like at first. No, they were ropes! They were alive!

"What the hell is that?" Sharon yelled.

"I think you're about to meet the ghost I was telling you about. Remember, you laughed at me for believing in ghosts? Unfortunately, I think I'm about to be tied up again. I really hate that. Haven't I been tied up more than enough lately?"

I braced myself for the all-too-familiar feel of ropes binding themselves around my body. Eddie was looking at the approaching ropes in amazement. "This is so cool!" he said.

"Maybe for you, but not for me," I said sadly.

All of sudden, I felt a gust of wind and Eddie toppled over onto the floor.

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

I didn't feel any rope. I looked down at Eddie as he was lying face-down on the floor. His hands were tied behind his back!

"What the hell ..." Eddie said as he realized his hands were tied.

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

Eddie's ankles were now tied together.

Sharon screamed again.

"Carly, make it stop! We believe you now! Make it stop!" Eddie cried.

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH Rope was now bound tightly around Eddie's legs, just under his knees.

"I can't make it stop!"

"Please untie me, ghost! I believe in you now!" Eddie pleaded. He was almost in tears.

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH Eddie was now hogtied.

"Carly, please untie me!" Eddie begged.

"Untie me first! I was supposed to untied as soon as Eddie was done filming," Sharon pleaded, also near tears. "We need to get out of this house!"

"Sorry Eddie, she's been tied up longer. We'll untie you in a minute!" I said as I reached out to Sharon's feet to begin untying them.

I suddenly found myself lying face-down on the floor.

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

My hands were tied behind my back. Sharon screamed a third time. "We're all going to be tied up! We're screwed! Mom and Dad aren't going to be home until tonight!" she wailed.

I braced myself in anticipation of my feet getting tied. Strangely, the ghost had other things in store for my feet. I could feel my socks being pulled off! My socks hovered in the air for several seconds.

"What's happening?" Eddie gasped.

"I'm not sure, but I think we're about to be gagged. Or at most two of us will be, since I'm out of socks at the moment. The ghost seems to like to use socks."

"NOOOOOOO!" Eddie and Sharon shouted at the same time.

"Just in case you're gagged with them, don't worry. They're clean. I just put them on a few minutes ago."

"I don't care if they're clean or not! I said I didn't want to be gagged! I insisted!" Sharon said.

"Eddie promised, but the ghost didn't," I replied.

"No! Don't you dare!" Sharon shouted as the sock began moving toward her. "I said no gags MMMMMMFFFFFF" she shrieked as my sock burrowed it's way into her mouth. At the same moment, my other sock flew into Eddie's mouth.

The roll of duct tape that Eddie had used last night to mummify my hands was now hovering near Sharon's head. She was frantically shaking her head. She was nearly hysterical, but I could do nothing to help her. Within seconds, duct tape was winding itself tightly around Sharon's head several times before I heard the sound of tape tearing. The end was smoothed down against Sharon's cheek. Her mouth was now stuffed and very securely taped. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. A few seconds later, Eddie's mouth was similarly taped over by several layers that wrapped around his head.

Barely two minutes ago, we had all been having fun watching Eddie film his new creation 'The Kidnapped Figure Skater'. Now, both of my siblings were severely bound, gagged, and sobbing. Already I was powerless to help them, and I knew more was in store for me. So far, I was the only one without tied feet or a gag, but surely that was going to change. I looked at Eddie's sock-covered feet. Oh no, please, not one of his socks. Please. Just kill me now instead.

To be continued.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by iliketights 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Picture of Sharon's figure skating tights:
skating tights.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Solarbeast wrote: 3 years ago Great story so far, but I’m hoping there is more to this story especially if it includes the ghost
Chapter 13 just posted! And that darn ghost still isn't finished with this poor family.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

We could call it the useful ghost, he/she/it ties people up really well.
very good read. Thank you.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, the ghost has three victims! How efficient! An ordinary, boring human has already great difficulty tying up one unwilling damsel.

Still I have hopes it turns out not to be evil, but just bored, mischievous, and socially awkward. I mean, imagine if it could make a deal with Carly, then it would be a great duo. If a burglar would be so stupid to try to break into that home, I can only envision a Home Alone scenario where they would be unable to move a muscle if they are done.

Great job! Keep it up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic