Tied Up on Halloween - Again (?/f, m/f, ?/mff) part 19

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Amazing story! I just found it and I couldn't stop reading, great job!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago We could call it the useful ghost, he/she/it ties people up really well.
very good read. Thank you.
Thank you so much!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Ah, the ghost has three victims! How efficient! An ordinary, boring human has already great difficulty tying up one unwilling damsel.

Still I have hopes it turns out not to be evil, but just bored, mischievous, and socially awkward. I mean, imagine if it could make a deal with Carly, then it would be a great duo. If a burglar would be so stupid to try to break into that home, I can only envision a Home Alone scenario where they would be unable to move a muscle if they are done.

Great job! Keep it up!
Thank you for the comments! Hmmm, a burglar breaks in and gets tied up by the ghost ... I like that idea! And I too hope the ghost is more mischievous than evil.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

zarquon wrote: 3 years ago Amazing story! I just found it and I couldn't stop reading, great job!
Thanks zarquon!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 14

I was deathly afraid that since one of my socks had flown from my foot directly to Eddie's mouth, the ghost would see to it that one of Eddie's socks would fly from his foot to my mouth. I was just about to beg the ghost to go upstairs and get one of my own clean socks from upstairs if he intended on gagging me, when I suddenly felt the rope around my wrists loosen. My hands slipped free. I was untied! Eddie and Sharon both noticed that I was untied, and immediately began making frantic sounds through their gags.

"OK, OK, calm down both of you!" I said as I walked over to Sharon. I again reached out to untie her ankles, when ... WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH ... I again found myself lying face down on the floor with my hands tied behind my back. "I wish the ghost would make up his mind!" I said as I managed to stand up. As I walked away from Sharon, the rope around my wrists once again loosened and fell to the floor.

"Oh, I think the ghost is telling me to untie Eddie first. Sorry Sharon!" I said as I walked over to where Eddie was lying hogtied on the floor. Sharon was making angry noises through her gag, but Eddie had suddenly perked up. He was nodding enthusiastically.

No sooner had I reached out to untie Eddie's hogtie rope ... WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH ... I found myself, for the third time, lying on my stomach on the floor with my hands tied behind my back. I got back to my feet, and my siblings again saw my bound wrists. They both wailed as they realized that every attempt I made to untie them was being thwarted by our invisible tormentor.

As I walked farther away from Eddie, my wrist rope again loosened and fell to the floor. "Oh, now I get it! The ghost only ties my hands when I attempt to untie either of you. He wants the two of you to stay tied." At this, much wailing ensued from my bound and helpless older siblings. "He wants to give me a break, which is understandable when you consider how long I spent all tied up."

More muffled sounds came from my brother and sister. "No, I'm not going to try again. You've seen what happens when I try. We'll just have to wait for the ghost to decide when to untie you." More muffled sounds of siblings in distress. "How long? How should I know. But I'm guessing you'll stay tied up for five-and-a-half hours. That's how long I was tied to the chair last night. It would only be fair."

Upon hearing my conjecture, Eddie and Sharon nearly went berserk. They struggled frantically in their ropes and wailed into their gags.

"Stop being such big babies! Just accept your punishment."

They were near tears now. Their conduct was almost embarrassing, especially Eddie's. He was behaving like a frightened little boy.

"How about this. I'll try to untie you once every half hour until the ghost decides not to try to stop me. That's the best I can do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get something from my room."

Eddie and Sharon started to panic again at the prospect of being left alone. "Calm down, you two. I'll be right back. My feet are cold, and you two are selfishly keeping my socks in your mouths right when I need them the most. Luckily, I have more socks upstairs."

I returned a couple of minutes later wearing a new pair of white socks and carrying a paperback book. "I see the ghost didn't free you while I was gone. It must be really boring for you two, not being able to do anything. So, I'm going to read to you," I said while showing them the paperback book. "It's the first volume in that series about the girl who falls in love with the vampire."

This caused my siblings to protest even harder than they had when I conjectured that they were going to be tied up long-term. "Yes. I thought that would cheer you up."

I sat on the couch. "Chapter One ... "

My brother and sister had long made fun of my preference for this particular series of books and movies. Eddie had referred to it as "teen romance vampire crap." Sharon used to roll her eyes when she caught me reading it. Of course, she's no scholar of fine literature. She doesn't read much of anything, so who is she to judge my tastes?

"Chapter Three ... oh, it's time to see if the ghost wants you to be untied yet." Finding myself again knocked over, lying on the floor face down with my hands tied behind my back, I said, "No, I guess not."

I got to my feet and my wrist bonds 'magically' fell off. "Where was I, oh yes, Chapter Three," I said as I sat down and resumed reading. "Are you two enjoying being my captive audience? I guess it's literally true in this case!" I laughed very hard at my little jest, but Eddie and Sharon did not find it very amusing.

As I continued reading aloud, I glanced over and saw that Eddie's eyes were closed. That simply will not do. I walked over to him and began to tickle his feet. He tried his best to squirm away from me, but he was too securely hogtied to protect himself. "Eddie, were you falling asleep while I was reading? How could you? You were about to miss some of the book. Do you remember when you tickled my feet when I fell asleep during your stupid movie? HOW DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU, EDDIE? IT'S PAYBACK TIME!!!!"

I finally stopped tickling his feet. "Are you awake now, Eddie?" He frantically nodded his head and whimpered through his stuffed and taped mouth. "Are you going to stay awake?" He again nodded frantically.

"HMMM, this is really strange," I said. "It just occurred to me that whenever I try to untie you, the ghost prevents me from even touching you. But, the ghost didn't try to stop me from tickling you. Isn't that funny?" I looked over at Sharon, tightly tied to a chair while her legs were lying across another chair and tied in place. I walked over to her and knelt in front of her stocking feet. Having just witnessed what I did to Eddie, she must have felt very vulnerable at that moment.

"So, Sharon, tell me. Do you have ticklish feet?" I asked as I massaged her stockinged feet.

I could tell she didn't know how to respond. If she shook her head no, she probably thought I would try to prove her wrong. If she nodded her head yes, she was admitting a weakness I could exploit. So, she neither nodded nor shook her head. She simply looked at me with the saddest look in her eyes I have ever seen in her and gave a little whimper.

"Sharon, I love your tights!" I said as I rubbed her feet and legs. "Do you think I could borrow them sometime? I'll bet they feel really nice!"

Sharon's eyes gave me an angry look. She shook her head and clearly said "no" through her gag.

"WRONG ANSWER!" I shouted as I began to tickle the soles of her stocking feet. I stopped after about thirty seconds.

"There. I didn't tickle your feet for as long as I tickled Eddie's. After all, Eddie tickled my feet last night but you didn't. Now, I suppose you don't want me borrowing these because they are figure skating tights, and not ordinary fashion tights? You're afraid they'll get damaged. Is that it?"

She nodded her head. "How about if I just wear them to bed sometime? I won't even leave the house with them. I'll ask again. Can I borrow these tights sometime?"

This time she nodded. I don't know if it's because I had promised to take good care of them, or she didn't want to be tickled again. I guess it didn't matter. I have to admit I was enjoying having this much power over my older siblings.

To be continued.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

With power comes responsibilities. Will she go to far and the ghost will change its mind?
Thank you for keeping this story going. Can't wait for halloween...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 15

I continued to read aloud from my book while testing the bonds on my sister and brother every half-hour. Each time I tried, the ghost tied my hands, only to release them a moment later.

Until he decided not to. Release me, that is.

My older siblings had been bound and gagged for four-and-a-half hours. I once more attempted to untie one of them only to find myself lying face-down with my hands tied behind my back. No surprise there. The surprise was what happened next. Or, to be more specific, what DIDN'T happen next. I managed to get to my feet and walked back toward the couch. At this point, I was expecting the rope to untie and fall off my wrists. That's what had occurred every single time up till now. This time, my wrist rope stayed tied. I couldn't free my hands.

"Hello? Mr. Ghost? You can untie my wrists now ... hello?

I started to panic and pulled harder on the rope. It was unyielding. The look on my siblings' faces told me that they were panicking even more than I was. They had already been tied up for a very long time, and now that I was tied up too meant that they were now completely at the mercy of the ghost. I guess they had been anyway, since the ghost had not allowed me to untie them, but it was even more frightening now that all three of us were tied.

"Try not to worry. I think the ghost will untie us after one more hour. Then, you'll have been tied up as long as I had been last night."

The fear in their eyes told me that they were thinking the same thing I was thinking: how did I know that for sure? What if the ghost had no intention of freeing us? Our parents weren't due back until tonight.

Sharon moaned through her gag while staring at the staircase. I looked, and saw more rope slithering, snakelike, down the stairs. I sighed in resignation. "I'm guessing those ropes are for me. You two are certainly tied with enough ropes already."

Yes, they were indeed meant for me. I put my legs together and waited for the inevitable. WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH The ropes flew across the the room and bound themselves around my legs with superhuman speed. My ankles and knees were securely bound together.

"Well, at least I know the two of you believe me now about the ghost. Are you sorry now you doubted me?" They both nodded sadly.

After struggling futilely to loosen any of the ropes, I stood up and hopped around the living room. "You two must be envious. Even though I'm tied up now too, I'm the only one who can move around. Hmmm, I'm also the only one who can still talk - at least for now. Unfortunately I can no longer hold my book, so I won't be able to read to you anymore. Do you want me to sing?"

They both vigorously shook their heads.

"My singing isn't THAT bad!"

I hopped back over to the couch and sat down.

"Now we just have to wait until the ghost thinks we've had enough. Oh, Sharon, I should mention that the ghost will untie either me or Eddie, since he won't be able to untie you. During my research of ghosts, I found a fact that a ghost can't untie knots that someone else has tied. Isn't that interesting?"

Sharon did not seem to think this bit of trivia was very interesting. On the contrary, she looked rather sad to hear it. "Don't worry - we'll untie you after we're free."

Little did I know then that I would soon regret divulging that little fact about ghosts and knots.

To be continued.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That ghost seems to have some communication problems. Just writing what it wants would make things a lot easier. Those kids will flee the place as fast as possible now if they are ever untied.

Good job!
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Argh now my imagination won't shut up about how she will regret it. I must know!

Great Story!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago With power comes responsibilities. Will she go to far and the ghost will change its mind?
Thank you for keeping this story going. Can't wait for halloween...
I hope she won't regret her little power trip!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

hafnermg wrote: 3 years ago Argh now my imagination won't shut up about how she will regret it. I must know!

Great Story!
Thanks! All will be explained in the next installment! :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 16

It was much to my relief that my prediction about the ghost releasing us after one more hour proved to be true. Now that Eddie and Sharon had been tied up as long as I had been last night, Eddie's bonds began to loosen. First his hogtie rope released suddenly. He moaned with pleasure as he found himself able to finally stretch out his legs. The duct tape that had been tightly wrapped around his head began to unwind and he spit out my sock.

"Thank you, Mr. Ghost," he said with a very dry mouth as the ropes seemed to magically unwind themselves from his legs. The ghost was just as fast untying people as he was tying them. The ropes around his arms were similarly untied and removed in super-rapid fashion. He was free! He sat up and began to rub his arms and legs to help restore mobility. "Ohhh, that feels good! I will never doubt you again, Carly. This house is definitely haunted."

Sharon was trying to speak through her tight gag.

"Carly, I hope you don't mind. I'll untie Sharon first. She's been tied up the longest."

"Sure," I replied. I decided not to point out that Sharon had been tied up the longest during this round, but I had spent more total hours tied up during the last two days.

Of course, Eddie was nowhere near as fast at untying people as the ghost is. The ghost, as we've seen, is capable of bending time and Eddie is not. It took him awhile to untie all of Sharon's many ropes. After she was completely free of her ropes and gag, the two of them stretched until their mobility was somewhat restored.

"Sorry Carly," Eddie yelled back as they both ran to separate bathrooms. "We'll be right back!" After five-and-a-half hours, I could sympathize with their need for urgency.

After a few minutes, they came back to the living room.

"Do you have a handkerchief, Eddie?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Is it clean"

"Yeah, but why?"

"Just let me see it."

He reluctantly took out his hanky and gave it to Sharon. Sharon unfolded it, wadded it up, walked up where I was sitting on the couch, and proceeded to stuff it in my mouth! I squealed in shock and surprise.

"What are you doing?" Eddie said, sounding as shocked as I was.

"Hand me the roll of duct tape," she said while holding her hand over my mouth. My hands were securely tied behind my back, so I could offer no resistance.

He was confused, but did as she asked.

Moving almost as rapidly as the ghost had, she wrapped the duct tape five or six times around my head and over my mouth before tearing off the end and smoothing it down firmly.

"Sharon! Why are you doing this? It's time to untie her! It wasn't her fault we got tied up! She kept trying to free us but the ghost wouldn't let her."

"I agree. That part wasn't her fault. I'm gagging her because I need complete silence from her for a while. Can you believe how she read to us from that horrible vampire teen romance novel?"

"Well, what's wrong with that? It was kind of nice of her to read to us. She did it so we wouldn't get bored."

"Eddie, she could have picked any other book in the house. She picked that particular one because she knew we would hate it! She was torturing us! I can't believe you're not more upset about it."

"Let's just call it even and untie her. I think she's had enough."

"Eddie! Have you forgotten that she tickled our feet while we were tied up?"

"Well, I kind of deserved that. I had tickled her feet last night, so she was just getting even."

"Yes, but I didn't tickle her feet, and she tickled mine anyway." She turned to me. "I WILL be getting even for that in a few minutes. I hope your feet are extra ticklish today."

I shook my head and begged her not to tickle me, but I could barely make a sound.

She turned back to Eddie. "She needs to learn her place! Didn't you find it frustrating how she was flaunting how much easier she had it? 'oh, I'm the only one who can hop,' ... 'oh, I'm the only one who can still talk ...' blah blah blah," she said in a most unflattering exaggeration of my voice. "Don't worry about her. We'll untie her in an hour. She just needs a little time to think and to do an attitude adjustment."

"Well ... I guess an hour isn't too bad. She was kind of condescending, now that you mention it. I still think you're being a little too hard on her, though. And the ghost might decide to untie her right away, anyway. He's been kind of taking her side lately ..."

"Eddie, you're a genius!" Sharon exclaimed.

"I am? Thanks, I think. What do you mean?"

Instead of answering, she knelt down and started to untie the knot on my ankle rope.

"Oh good, you changed your mind. I knew you would listen to reason."

"Here," she said, handing Eddie the just-untied ankle rope. "You're really good at tying up girls. Tie her feet together again."

"What? What was the purpose of untying her feet just to tie them again?"

"Start tying her ankles. I'm sure if you think really hard, it'll come to you."

He obediently started to tie my ankles together again. He didn't tie them as rapidly as the ghost did, but he tied them just as tightly. Maybe even a little tighter.

"I got it!" Eddie exclaimed proudly. "Carly just told us that ghosts can't untie knots that someone else has tied. Now that I've tied her feet together, he won't be able to untie them!"

"Very good, Eddie!"

"But won't he be able to untie all these other ropes?"

"Yes. That's why ..." she prompted him as she began to untie the knot on the rope that was tied around my legs just above my knees.

"Oh, We're going to replace ALL of the knots the ghost tied, and I'm going to retie them! The ghost will be unable to rescue her!"

"You ARE getting smarter, Eddie! I think you need to upgrade your university plans this fall," she said as he handed him my knee rope. He tied my knees together again. Together, they pulled me off the couch and lowered me so I was lying face-down on the floor.

"You know," Eddie said. "I've been thinking some more. Maybe we don't need to remove each rope. We can just untie and retie each knot."

"Eddie, I think your IQ is doubling every minute!" Sharon said happily.

Now when the knot on my wrist rope was untied, I didn't have a chance of escape. My hands weren't free for even a second. It was just a new knot replacing the old knot. Eddie had only moments ago been pleading for mercy on my behalf. Now Sharon's compliments must have made him forget his concerns for me. He was now every bit as into rendering me as helpless as possible as Sharon was. Any slack in the ropes left by the ghost (and there really hadn't been any) were pulled tighter and re-knotted expertly by Eddie.

I had so casually told Sharon what I had thought was an interesting bit of trivia. Come to think of it, I had told her in order to taunt her. Now that little fact was being used against me! To paraphrase Shakespeare, "I was hoist with my own petard". Life can be so unfair!

"How about a hogtie?" Eddie asked Sharon.

"What's a hogtie?"

He picked up the rope that had recently functioned as his own hogtie and showed it to Sharon. "Hogtying is when you tie a rope from someone's hands to their feet, like what the ghost did to me. It makes the victim unable to stand up or hop."

Sharon clapped in happiness. "That's perfect! Do it! Do it!"

I was soon in a far more helpless state than I had been when the ghost had tied me up. I was now bound even tighter than before, and a super-tight gag and hogtie had been added. The part that made me the saddest was that the ghost was now unable to rescue me.

"Let's see you brag about being the only one who can speak or hop now!" Sharon gloated.

She knelt on the floor and placed her hands on my socked feet. "Now, I seem to recall that you tickled my feet for no reason. Are you ready for some payback, little sister?"

To be continued.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Just finally got around to reading this. And I’m glad I did! Your stories are always fun to read. I love your liberal use of pantyhose and tights on cute damsels. Looking forward to the next part!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This is a really great story
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I'm really curious how this will develop! Nicely written and an ever developing plot. But poor Eddie, are his sisters always doubting his intelligence? Keep up the good work!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I wonder what the ghost will do. He/she/it can't untie Carly, but can tie the others.
Oh well, I will just have to wait for the next chapter to be posted...

waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting... :-)

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Another great chapter

Waiting with Slacky
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

More little sister bondage...

YESSSSSS...

Now I'm hyped and waiting for it.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]
Apologies for being late to the party.
I just started this tale and am currently on part three.

The writing is impeccable, as was the prequel story in last year's Halloween contest.

I know this makes me a bad person, but I laughed my ASS off when Carly's mouth got stuffed with that flying sock at the beginning :lol:
That Mr. Ghost sure is a quick one!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Epic as always. Amazingly written. Keep it up!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago Just finally got around to reading this. And I’m glad I did! Your stories are always fun to read. I love your liberal use of pantyhose and tights on cute damsels. Looking forward to the next part!
Thanks TightsBound! I was hoping you would like some of the wardrobe choices! :D
Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago This is a really great story
Thanks Dpsiic!
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago I'm really curious how this will develop! Nicely written and an ever developing plot. But poor Eddie, are his sisters always doubting his intelligence? Keep up the good work!
Thanks Beaumains! Yeah, I feel kind of bad for Eddie too, having two younger sisters who are always implying that he's dumb.
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago I wonder what the ghost will do. He/she/it can't untie Carly, but can tie the others.
Oh well, I will just have to wait for the next chapter to be posted...

waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting... :-)
Hi slackywacky! I will try not to make you wait too long. Other things keep interfering with my writing time! :D
hafnermg wrote: 3 years ago Another great chapter

Waiting with Slacky
Thanks hafnermg! I hope to get another chapter done soon.
some_wanderer wrote: 3 years ago More little sister bondage...

YESSSSSS...

Now I'm hyped and waiting for it.
Thanks! I always wanted to have a little sister for some tie up games, but it didn't happen! Carly is the little sister I never had ... hmmm, maybe I unknowingly wrote Eddie as a substitute for myself?
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Apologies for being late to the party.
I just started this tale and am currently on part three.

The writing is impeccable, as was the prequel story in last year's Halloween contest.

I know this makes me a bad person, but I laughed my ASS off when Carly's mouth got stuffed with that flying sock at the beginning :lol:
That Mr. Ghost sure is a quick one!
Thank you so much bondagefreak! Laughing at Carly's misfortune doesn't make you bad. I did too, poor girl!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Again, yet another great story. With Halloween fast approaching, will this story continue on, or will a 3rd sequel be in the works?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Solarbeast wrote: 3 years ago will this story continue on
I sure hope so... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... :lol:

iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 17

No, I was not ready, but I was helpless to prevent the tickling that was about to commence on my poor sock-covered feet. Sharon was merciless. My laughter soon turned to tears. There was no telling how long my sister was going to keep it up. Finally, Eddie told her to stop.

"Gosh, Sharon! I think she's had enough! Let's get her untied and call it even."

Sharon stopped tickling my feet, but she was not going to reduce my other penalty. "No, she stays tied for the next hour, as we agreed. I'll let you take care of untying her when the time comes. I'm going to change out of my skating outfit."

She left and came back a few minutes later wearing jeans, sneakers, and a sweater. "I believe you said you wanted to borrow my ice skating tights, Carly. Well, here you go," she said, showing me her tights that she had just removed. She was letting me borrow them for sure, but not in a way I was expecting. She wrapped the tights around my head twice, covering my eyes, and tied them behind my head. I squealed in frustration at having my sight suddenly stolen from me, but she only laughed as she tugged them down so that they completely covered my nose as well as my eyes. I couldn't breathe through my mouth, since it was stuffed and wrapped over with tape. I could still breathe through my nose, although every breath came filtered through Sharon's tights. Luckily, she hadn't been wearing them very long, so they still smelled pretty fresh.

"Enjoy my tights, Carly. Never say I don't share my stuff with you. Take good care of them. If I see one snag or run, you'll regret it. Well, I've had enough of you two losers for awhile. I'm going to hang out at Lacey's house."

I heard her leave, and the door slammed behind her. I moaned, hoping Eddie was still there.

"Sorry, Carly. Sharon said you're supposed to stay tied up for another hour."

"So? You're the oldest. Since when have you been taking orders from Sharon? Untie me, please!"

He couldn't understand everything that came from my gagged mouth, but he definitely caught the "untie me" part.

"Sorry, no can do."

"At least take off the gag and blindfold!"

"Sorry. I feel kind of bad about what we did to you, but hang in there. Another hour isn't so bad."

I moaned again in frustration. My own siblings were being meaner to me than the ghost had been! I couldn't see, speak, or move.

"I know what will help pass the time. I'll read to you. You were nice enough to read to us."

Eddie found where I had left off in the book and started reading aloud. It was kind of nice of him, but I still would have preferred to be untied. At least he wasn't tickling me.

The hour passed, eventually. Eddie finally removed my gag, blindfold, and ropes. As I was stretching, he asked, "So, Carly ... would it be OK if I borrowed this?"

He was holding up the book. "Sure Eddie. Keep it as long as you want. I already read it twice. But, why? You always made fun of me for liking teen vampire romance books. It doesn't seem like anything that would interest you."

"Yeah, well, now I have to find out how this ends. It's more interesting than I thought."

"Careful, though. This is only the first book in the series. You might get hooked."

He laughed. "You ... you won't tell anyone I'm reading this, will you?"

"Only if you promise not to tie me up again. I've had my fill lately of being bound and gagged."

"Oh, I'll definitely tie you up again. It's fun. But I promise I'll give you a day or two to recover."

I almost slugged him, but he laughed and said "Just kidding, just kidding!" as he dodged the blow. "Thanks for lending me the book, Carly. You're alright. I have two sisters, and you're by far the nicer one."

"Thanks Eddie. We better get all these ropes and gags picked up and put away. Mom and Dad will wonder what's been going on if they see any of this."

We were not visited by our paranormal visitor for the rest of the day. Thank heavens. I have been tied up too much lately. There must be a way to rid a house of a ghost, right? If only Ghostbusters were a real thing. I pondered the problem for awhile. As I was climbing into bed that night, it suddenly occurred to me.

Of course! Why hadn't I thought of this before? There is a way to get rid of Casper the Rope-Friendly Ghost once and for all!

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, I wonder how Carly wants to get rid of the Ghost - somehow I get the feeling, that will not work out as planned :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic