A Halloween Arrest (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tuglovernic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Halloween Arrest (F/M)

Post by tuglovernic »

This is my first story. I hope you all like it.

Part 1

This story is about Noah who is 18 years old. He is about 5'8" with a thin fit build and dark short hair.
There's also Emily who is 19 almost 20. She is about 5'6" with a thin build and strawberry blonde hair.

Noah was attending a a Halloween party on the night of Halloween. Half the people were wearing costumes and half weren't. Noah was one of the ones not wearing a costume. He felt he had outgrown costumes now that he was in college. He didn't know too many people at the party but he was mingling with the people there trying to make some friends. Some friends of his drove him to the party, since he didn't have a car, but they had dissapeared somewhere.

About half way through the party he spotted a girl dressed up as a police officer. She was standing alone. He though she was beautiful so he approached her.

"Hey what's your name?" he asked as he walked up to the girl.

She looked at him and replied, "Uh I'm Emily"

"That's a pretty name," he said looking into her eyes.

Shs blushed and asked, "Thanks... What's your name?"

"Noah," he said, "I like your costume."

"Thank you!" she said, then looking at what Noah was wearing, she giggled and sarcastically added, "I like your costume as well."

The two of them talked with each other for an hour or so, then Emily said that she wanted to leave. Noah had mentioned his car situation, so she offered him a ride. He gladly accepted and they walked to her car. When they arrived at the car she said, "Actually would you like to come back to my place instead?"

Noah smiled and said, "Yeah that sounds fun."

She grinned and stated, "well then, you're under arrest." She then forced him against the car and pulled his arms behind his back slapping the pair of handcuffs she had on her belt around his wrists.

To be continued...
Tied and gagged at her beautiful stinky feet
Discord: Nicolaslovestugs#4090
Sabrina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sabrina »

This is right up my alley.

Will she place a spit hood over his head just as a precaution?.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good start, looking forward to what Emily will do with Noah.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Very good start, I'm eager to see how the story develops. Well done!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
tuglovernic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tuglovernic »

Thanks for the feedback. Here's the next part.

Part 2

Noah was surprised, and a little excited. He always had a fondness for bondage, and if he was gonna be held captive by this gorgeous girl he counted himself lucky. Although he played along.

"Let me go! I'm innocent!"

Emily pushed his head onto the car. "You have the right to remain silent," she said, "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law and could have you end up gagged with my socks."

"You wouldn't dare!" said Noah trying to hide his smile.

She smirked and forced him into the backseat of her car. She sat next to him and pulled off her shoes and slipped off her socks. She held them up to Noah's face. He scrunched his nose and exclaimed, "woah those are stinky!". Although he found her foot stench a bit attractive.

Emily rolled up the socks into a ball and was about to shove them in Noah's mouth, when he said, "Wait! May I say something before I'm gagged" she paused and waited, looking at him. Noah looked at her for a second and then said, "You look beautiful tonight."

Emily smiled sweetly and replied, "Aww that's so sweet of you," as she shoved the socks into his mouth. "Y'know if you're gonna make more comments like that, I might have a reason to ungag you sometimes," she said pulling a red ball gag out of her pocket and strapping it tightly over Noah's mouth, and around his head.

Emily lifted herself up and reached under her seat and pulled out some chains. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out three locks and another pair of handcuffs. She handcuffed Noah's ankles together, and then used one of the chains to bind his shins together using one of the locks to secure it.

She took another chain and wrapped it tightly around his thighs, locking it with the second lock. She then took the third chain and wrapped it around his chest binding his arms to his back. She of course used the 3rd lock to lock it on him.

Emily leaned back to take a good look at me. "You look so cute and helpless. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you," she said as she wrapped her arms around Noah and kissed him on the cheek.

She put her shoes back on and exited the car shutting the back door making sure the child lock was on. She then got into the driver's seat and started the car, beginning to drive to her house with her new prisoner.

To be continued...
Tied and gagged at her beautiful stinky feet
Discord: Nicolaslovestugs#4090
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

it's really funny that Emily enabled the child lock! i love the police/prisoner roleplay too
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Really cool story, I really enjoyed it.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the "League of TUGS Writers".
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Been wanting a female cop binding and gagging a male prisoner story. It's my ultimate bondage fantasy!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic