Kinktober: A Mercy-ful Break (MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Best Ovw girl?

D.va
17%
Mei
No votes
Symmetra
17%
Tracer
33%
Ashe
No votes
Mercy
17%
Moira
No votes
Zarya
No votes
Sombra
17%
Widowmaker
No votes

Total votes: 6

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: A Mercy-ful Break (MM/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

To keep in fighting form, it was standard for the heroes of Overwatch to have practice skirmishes against each other. And today was no different: it was to be a five-on-five match, pitting the team of Soldier: 76, Mercy, D.va, Genji and Tracer against the team of Mei, Bastion, Junkrat, Roadhog and Zenyatta. The winners would be whichever was able to capture all of the opposing team members.

Mercy wasn’t really into fighting (after all, she was a doctor, a person whose job it was to heal injuries), but she especially didn’t like how her team constantly asked to be healed by her.

Did the author say ‘asked’? He meant ‘nag’. Every 30 seconds, one of them was signaling that they needed healing.

And Genji? Lord above, he was intolerable! If the rest of the team requested healing every 30 seconds, he asked for it every seven seconds! It seemed that every step he took resulted in an injury that needed Mercy’s immediate and undivided attention.

Rounding a corner, Mercy was heading towards Genji to treat his sixteenth injury this match. Suddenly, Bastion peeked around the corner and started firing at the healer. Running back behind the corner, Mercy drew her gun and fired several blasts, hitting the robot in the chest and head.

As Bastion ran back behind his corner to perform some self-repairs, Mercy ran into a nearby storage room and slammed the door shut. She needed to signal for some backup, an order that was usually not followed, with her teammates later claiming that they were ‘too busy’...and then immediately proceeded to ask her where she was when they needed healing.

Suddenly, a long chain with a hook on its end was thrown into the door, sticking into it on impact.

Mercy turned around in shock. In her panic to flee from Bastion, she didn’t notice that two of her opponents were inside the room: Junkrat and Roadhog.

“Waell waell waell. If ih' isn't the dawctah...” Junkrat stated with smirk while his bodyguard slowly clapped to add further drama to the situation. “Oy'd suggest drawppin yoah waypawns if yah daon't wahnt t' tuyste dynuymoigh'.”

Roadhog silently nodded to emphasize that point.

Deciding that getting blown up was not a fun activity (even though that the damage the weapons did were powered down during simulation), Mercy threw her pistol down. “Very well, Junkrat,” she conceded. “You have captured me.”

“Yie!” the Aussie exclaimed. “Raowdhawg, grahb the duct tuype! We've an uyngel t' tie up!”

oOo

Two minutes later, Mercy was all wrapped up in silver. Her hands were tied behind her back and was further restrained with tape around the elbows, stomach, shoulders, thighs, knees, and ankles. Her wings were ripped off by Roadhog and tossed to the side while her communicator was confiscated and turned off.

After the two finished restraining their captive, Junkrat started dancing in a celebratory fashion. “One daown, foah t' gao!” he shouted as his hips gyrated all over the place.

Meanwhile, Mercy noticed that Roadhog was watching her closely...very closely, in fact.

“You’re not struggling,” the bodyguard told the medic.
“Whaht ahh yah gaowin on abeow', raowdoy?” Junkrat asked.
“If she wanted to escape and rejoin her team, she’d be struggling around trying to find a mean to escape from us. It’s almost as if...”
“Yea?”
“It’s almost as if she doesn’t want to escape.”

The pyrotechnic nodded before turning to Mercy. “Yaw roigh'! Whaht's up weeth yah, dawc? Whoy aren't yah troyin t' geh' bahck t' yoah taym?”
“Because, gentlemen, I kinda need a break!” she snapped back at them.
“A bryke frawm yoah taym, eh? Yea, Oy geh' thaht."

“They just won’t stop pestering me about how they desperately need healing! And they rarely ever thank me for it!” Mercy complained. “Just look at my communicator if you don’t believe me!”

Junkrat turned the device back on and counted how many messages she’d received from her teammates since the device was last on. “Feeftayn maessages.”

Mercy sighed as she looked around the room. She noticed that one of the walls was painted green. Hmm...

“Guys, I know how I can get a decently long break!” she exclaimed. “But I’ll need your help!”
“Whoy should we haelp yah?” Junkrat asked, squinting.
“I figured I’d run into you at some point. Check my back pocket.”

Upon looking in the back pocket, Junkrat squealed. “Raowdoy, look! Bahgs of cookoys!”

Roadhog let out a satisfied grunt.

Mercy smiled, her plan taking shape. “Okay, here’s what you’re gonna do...”

oOo

Having been beaten back, the rest of Mercy’s teammates regrouped in another storage room in an attempt to formulate a new plan for victory.

“Where’s Angela?” Soldier: 76 asked.
“I haven’t seen her in a while,” Tracer answered.
“I need healing...” Genji muttered.

Suddenly, all of their communicators went off. They all checked and found that Mercy had sent them a message...

It was a photo of Mercy wrapped in the tape and blindfolded and gagged with black cloths on what appeared to be the base’s rooftop. Under the picture, there was a caption that read, G’day, mates! Junkrat here! As you can see, I’ve captured your angel and have her on the rooftop. If you don’t want me to find out whether or not she can fly off the roof without her wings, just try to go and rescue her!
(PS: Roadhog says hi)

Soldier: 76 growled. “Damnit! I thought I told Jamison not to actually try to kill people during training!”
“C’mon, guys!” D.va shouted. “Let’s go save Angela!”

The four ran off to save the healer. Little did they know, in just the next storage room over...

oOo

Having listened through the wall, the three beamed that Mercy’s plan had worked!

And it was a genius plan, if Mercy said so herself; she had the two blindfold and gag her to make it look like she was in more peril. They then took the photo of her against the green wall. Using a photoshop app on the nurse’s phone, Mercy walked the more competent Roadhog through the process of editing the photo to make it look like she was on the roof.

“We'll layve yah heah faw yoah bryke,” Junkrat told her. “Buh' ahh yah shooah yah wahnt the bleendfawld on?"
“Yea. Maybe with it blocking out the light, I can take a nap here. Besides, if someone asks why I didn’t know I was on the rooftop, I’ll just tell them that I couldn’t see.”
“Claevah, dawctah. We'll hahve the raest of ahh taym ambush yoah pahls boy the staehwell t' the roof. Sao hopaefully, ih''ll be a whoile befoah thy rayloize we daon't hahve yah.”

Mercy grinned. “Thanks again for the help, boys. Trust me, there’ll be more cookies coming your way tonight.”

The Junker grinned even further at the thought of all of those cookies. “Waell, we'll be off thaen. Hahve a noice bryke, dawc!"

As the two walked out, Mercy called out to them. “Boys, aren’t you forgetting something?”
“‘ daon't theenk sao. We hahve yah ooll trussed up, and-"
“Dumbass, she can still call for help,” Roadhog explained to his partner.

Junkrat nodded, walked over to the doctor and tied the second black cloth between her teeth. With that, the two Junkers ran off, leaving Mercy alone in the peace and quiet.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

I WANT MOAR!
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic