Intrusion F/Fff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Intrusion F/Fff

Post by lasse672000 »

It's late one evening. The female burglar stood outside the window, dressed in a black hooded unitard, a pair of black, elbow long gloves, and knee length black, lace-up boots. She also had a black back-pack, filled with essentials. Satisfied with what she saw, she went around the corner, to the kitchen entrance, and opened the door.
As she had suspected, counted on, even, the mother stood there preparing a snack, before sending her teenage twin daughters to bed. She looked up, smiled somewhat insecurely, then said:
"Stacie?" The burglar nodded. "You scared me half to death, in that costume!" Maddie whispered.
Stacie turned around, so she could be inspected from every angle. "You like, Maddie?"
Maddie nodded, and smiled: "Mm; Me like! Me like, very much!"
Maddie put a hand inside the back-pack, and took out a length of rope. "You ready?" she asked.
"Mm, in a minute." Stacie replied. "Let me just take this into the living room."
"You haven't told anyone about our arrangement; have you?" Maddie gave her friend of over twenty years a stern look.
"Cause I haven't. Who do you think I am? Mrs. Gossipmonger?"
"No, of course not," Maddie smiled: "it's just that I want this to work perfectly."
Stacie put a hand on Maddie's cheek. "It will, hunny; it will."
Stacie picked up the tray with snacks she had prepared and went to the living room, leaving Maddie alone.

In the living room, Stacie placed the tray on the coffee table, and sat down between her daughters in the sofa. They watched T.V for a while, before she pretended to have heard something.
"Shh! What was that? I thought I heard something in the kitchen?" She looked at her daughters.
"I didn't hear a thing." they said and shook their heads. "It must be the movie that gives you hallucinations!"
"Mm, probably," their mother agreed, "but I might as well go and check. For my own peace of mind, if nothing else!"
"You do that! But hurry back!"

In the kitchen, Maddie took out six pieces of rope, four of which were slightly longer than the rest.
"You want to tie them up, or shall I?" she asked.
Stacie held out her hand. "I'll do it. Then you can tie me up; O.K?"
"O.K; and I gag you all?"
"Yup. That was the plan!"
The two women went into the living-room.

"Your dad will be home in a couple of hours, won't he?" Stacie asked her daughters, who nodded. "Why don't we arrange a little surprise for him? I tie your wrists and legs together, put foam rubber balls in your mouths and wind plenty of sticky tape around you heads, and this lovely, young woman does the same to me. Then, when daddy comes home, we can pretend we've been robbed. How does that sound?"
The twins looked at each other, and then nodded.

"Good! Go and get a kitchen chair each, and put them in here!" Maddie instructed.
The girls did as they were told, and soon they sat in the living room.
"Right," their mother said:"let's start by tying ropes around your waists, shall we?" She took one pair of ropes and wound them, snugly but not uncomfortably, around the girls' waists and the backs of the chairs. Then, she guided their wrists between two slats in the back and tied them together, palms together, before finishing her work by tying their legs, above and below their knees, and ankles together. After she had asked them if they were all right, she gagged them, and allowed the "burglar" to tie her to a chair as well.

As Maddie left, she turned around, and inspected her former prisoners, who seemed to be smiling under their gags.
"See ya!" she said and waved
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good and Awesome story. Hope they'll be more
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic