Wenthworth Manor (M+/m+) COMPLETED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wenthworth Manor (M+/m+) COMPLETED

Post by RobbyCalico »

It's been a while, but I'm happy to announce that [mention]cj2125[/mention] and I have done another interesting roleplay, that we converted into story form for you all to read.

A rite of passage for teens in our town is to spend the night at old Wenthworth Manor, a spooky looking Victorian era manor that has a history, and has long since been abandoned. With our parents out of town with just our preteen younger brothers Al and Tanner with us, CJ and I plan to meet up with our friends to spend the night. However, the manor may not as be abandoned as we thought, and the night of teenage fun and mischief may turn into a nightmare of terror and deadly peril!

Unaware of what awaits us, CJ and I get ready to leave......we just need to take care of our annoying little brothers first.....

(Note: this story has strong language and some intense scenes.)

CJ: 17 years old.
Short, slim, with short brown hair.
Wearing a red and black stripped t-shirt with a blue jacket on top, jeans, grey ankle socks and black Adidas sneakers. Also wears a lime green wristband.

Robby: 17 years old.
Medium built, medium length dark brown hair.
Wearing a red/white oversized football jersey with '01' on front and back. Blue denim jeans. White socks. White sneakers. Black watch on right wrist. Gray and white rubber wristbands on left wrist.

Al: 12 years old. CJ's little brother.
Skinny, with long brown hair.
Wearing a simple white t-shirt, red cotton shorts and barefoot.

Tanner: 11 years old. Robby's little brother.
Small and skinny, medium length dark brown hair.
Wearing a black t-shirt with white Element logo on front. Dark gray unzipped hoodie with sleeves rolled up to elbows. Red/black plaid skate shorts. Black socks and black/white Vans sneakers. Black watch, white rubber wristband on right wrist. Black sweatband on left wrist. Also wearing a black beanie.

Braden: 13 years old.
Small and skinny, with medium length blonde hair, freckles all over his face, arms.
Wearing blue/white 3/4 sleeve (right below the elbows) raglan baseball tee. Gray cargo shorts. White ankle socks. Black converse shoes.

Cole: 14 years old.
Slim, swimmers complexion, messy brown hair.
Wearing a blue t-short with the word Surf in black across his chest, black cotton shorts with a white stripe on each side, a black jacket with a hood, white socks and black and white Nike sneakers.

Harry: 14 years old.
Skinny, short spiked dirty blond hair, freckled face.
Wearing a black T-shirt with the Star Wars logo, beige shorts, blue ankle socks and white Vans sneakers. Also has a watch around his wrist.

(CJ)

“You are not going!” I yell crossing my arms. Al glared at me and angrily stomps his foot in the ground

“Not fair!”

“Yeah dude, sucks to be you” Tanner smiles patting my brother’s back “I’ll tell you if something happens..”

“You are not going either” Robby adds

“What? Why not!” He yells, stomping his foot in the ground too.

“Because you are too young! We are not taking you to an abandoned house!” I explain for the 23rd time.

The idea came up a few days ago. Wenthworth Manor is an abandoned house on the outskirts of the town. There are rumors that it’s been hunted, me and Robby were discussing the rumors and we jokingly suggested spending the night there. A joke that seem like a good idea, specially after some of our friends hear about it and ask to join. Unfortunately our little brothers also wanted to join but we decided that they were too young for it, unfortunately they weren’t that understanding about it.

“Braden is going!” Al points out.

“Braden just turned 13, so technically he is a teenager now so he can come.” I explain. Al and Tanner pouted and exchanged looks. I know that look, they are plotting something!

“We can go and you can’t stop us!” Al says.

“Yeah, my parents aren’t home so we can do whatever we want!” Tanner adds.

Is that so? I look at Robby with a small grin “Hey Robby... got any ropes?”

(Robby)

"No!" Tanner protests. "If you tie us up again I'm telling Mom!"
I ignore him.

"Yeah, hold them down. I'll be right back." I say, heading off to the garage. CJ grabs them in a choke-hold in each arm. They struggle fruitlessly until I return with a bundle of ropes and two handkerchiefs. "Figure we should gag them as well, just so they don't alert the whole neighbor hood with their wailing."

"Robby, you're a genius." CJ says.

"Robby, you're an asshole." Al says at the same time. Tanner says nothing, only sighing, resigned to his fate. Guess he was getting use to being tied up by me at this point. I usually arrive home and untie him before Mom and Dad find him, so they never believe him when he tells them he was tied up.

We sit Tanner and Al back to back on the couch and wrap rope around their torsos. Their knees are against their chests, with their arms in front wrapped around their legs like in a fetal position. We each tie our brothers wrists to their ankles. CJ cleave gags Al and I cleave gag Tanner. They both give us angry looks.

"Sorry guys, but you wouldn't listen. But I'm going to be a good big brother and make sure you aren't bored while we're gone." I grab the remote and turn on TV. I flip through channels until I put on the shopping network.

"Mmmmphh, mmmmh!" Tanner screams, obviously not happy for his choice of viewing pleasure. Tanner HATES the shopping network. Mom used to punish him when he acted up my making him watch it with her.

CJ and each grab a backpack, his filled with snacks and mine with soda, and head for the door. We were going to ride our bikes to the manor, and our friends were going to meet us there.

"Behave, both of you." I tell them. Shutting the front door, and their muffled protests.

(CJ)

Al and Tanner don’t look happy to be left bound and gagged. Too bad “Don’t worry kids! We’ll let you out when we can back tomorrow!”

“NHHHHHH!” The last thing I see is them angrily struggling in the couch as I close the door.

It’s a 30 minute ride to the manor. The sun is setting down when we leave and by the time we arrive only a few rays remain. Thank goodness for street lighting. As we get close to the house I see three people standing at the front gate, three bikes chained to the iron bars

“Thought you were going to chicken out” Cole smiles as we bump fists.

“Never, this will be a piece of cake! Brought everything?”

“Yep, I got flashlights, a first aid kit, a pocket knife, some blankets...” Cole rummages through his backpack.

“I got some ropes” Harry adds.

“Why would we need some ropes?” Robby asks him.

“In case Braden decides to make a run for it!” Harry chuckled, Braden glared at him but I can tell he looks slightly pale. We weren’t sure if we should bring him alone but he insists, since he turned 13 he’s been trying to prove he is now part of the big boys.

“Okay guys, we are ready!” We all turn towards the old abandoned house. A Victorian era building four stories high, blackened, mossy walks, boarded up windows, overgrown a grass and dead trees. Lovely.

“After you guys” I say hoping not to sound nervous.

(Robby)

I go first. I push open the old wooden door, which creaks open loudly. I pass through the threshold, swatting a spiderweb out of my face. To his credit, Braden pushes his way passed the other and is next to enter. Not wanting to look scared, Harry enters next, then CJ, and then Cole.

We enter the main foyer. It is dark, so we shine our flashlights around. A cat flees from the light. The foyer is big, with two staircases on either side, opening to the second floor. There must be another stairway to the upper floors up on the second.

"Are sure we won't get in trouble for being here?" Braden asks nervously.

"What, you scared?" Cole asks.

"No! I just don't want to arrested for trespassing." He says, defending himself.

"Relax." I say reassuringly. "Nobody comes here. Did you see the grass? There's not even a groundskeeper." I chuckle. Braden seems more confident knowing this.

We go right into what was once the living room. The furniture is long gone, which nothing but a fireplace, and torn wallpaper. Even the graffiti seems old and faded. We decide to make camp here. We put down our blankets and backpacks and sit around and in a circle around a gas lantern we had brought with us, it's soft sound mixing with the crickets outside. We hand out drinks and bags of chips. I have a Mountain Dew and Doritos.

"So, do you guys know the story of Wenthworth Manor?" I ask opening my can. When everyone but CJ, who nods, shakes their heads, I decide to tell it.

"So back in the 1860s, this house was owned by the Wenthworth family, who ran the nearby mills and were the richest in town. Tobias Wenthworth III was the last owner. He had seven sons, and since his wife had died given birth to the youngest, they were all he had. However, in the course of a year his life went to shit.

His oldest two, who were teenagers, died fighting in the very last battle of the Civil War, with the third son, who was a drummer boy, accidentally getting killed in the same battle as his brothers. On the way to the funeral, the one son was kicked in the head by a horse and killed. Another drowned while swimming, with another drowning trying to save him. That winter, the surviving son, the youngest, died from sickness. That obviously drove Tobias insane. He fired all of his maids and butlers and became a recluse. For the next 20 years, nobody saw him, or even heard from him.

Over those same twenty years, boys from around town started disappearing. Most of them were street urchins, so nobody really paid attention, and the rest were considered runaways. In 1886, though, the mayor's ten year old son disappeared while walking home from school and the police investigated. While questioning Tobias, who lived near where the boy had disappeared, they heard noises coming from the basement. The two cops came upon a horrifying scene. The mayor's son, and six other emaciated boys were discovered chained hand and foot to the basement's walls. There were also several boy sized skeletons chained to walls too. Tobias, in his madness, had been collecting boys for years to replace his lost sons, replacing them when they expired.

They took Tobias to jail, but before his trial, the townsfolk broke in and lynched him. His body was discovered hanging from a tree outside the courthouse. They say you can still hear the screams of the boys in the basement if you listen carefully. They also say Tobias Wenthworth still haunts his manor, and that any boys who enters at night....are never seen again...."

(CJ)

I have heard the story multiple times but Robby did a good job telling it. Harry, Cole and Braden are on the edge of their seat (figuratively), looking at him with wide eyes so I decide to have a little bit of fun, crawling behind Braden, abruptly I clamp my hand over his mouth and drag him backwards

"MMPHHHHH!" his muffled scream echoes through the house, Cole and Harry jumped forwards, instinctively hugging Robby and burring their faces on his chest for protection. Me and Robby burst out laughing

"You are an asshole!" Braden exclaims, punching my arm.

"Aww, if you are scare I can give you a blanket" Robby teases.

"We were just startled!" Cole exclaims, turning bright red along with Harry

"Yeah, we are not scared!" Harry adds. I have an idea.

"You aren't? Then prove it!" they tilt their heads curious "You three go upstairs, after the main staircase, you'll have to go down the corridor until you reach the secondary staircase at the end of it. Climb to the third floor and bring a tile from the master bathroom to prove it. They are white with a blue W so you can't fake it" I dare them. The three look at each other nervously.

"You mean go upstairs on our own?" asks Cole slightly apprehensive.

"I mean, if you are scared..."

"No!" Braden exclaims picking up a flashlight "I'll do it!" he really wants to prove he is one of the big boys now!

"Me too!" adds Harry, it takes Cole a little bit more time to decide but eventually, at the urging of his friends he agrees too. With that in mind, each boy grabs a flashlight and they head upstairs, nervously clutching the banister, Braden first, Harry next and Cole closing the line, the wooden steps creaking under their weight.

Me and Robby sit back watching them go in silence, waiting until they disappear in the second floor, we both know there are no such things as ghosts since this isn't our first time here so I know they'll be mostly okay "Think they'll make it?" asks Robby.

I lay back and pull out a bag of Doritos to eat and a can of Coke "I think so, we did it when we were their age remember?" I smile recalling our own experience when one of the older kids had us do that "And Jamie actually dressed as a ghost kid to scare us, I thought I would wet my pants!" we laugh remembering the good old times.

"Hey CJ" Robby grins deviously "What if the ghosts captures us?" I lower my Coke and glance at him, now I'm interested! "We hide in the basement and when they come back we start wailing, we might even find an actual chain to rattle!" he grins. My smile falters for a moment. I've been here before but I've never gone to the basement. Still, I don't want to look scared

"Fine! Let's go to the basement!" What could go wrong?

(Robby)

I remember the way like it was yesterday. Grabbing our flashlights, we head back into the main foyer, carefully tiptoeing so the others don't hear us from upstairs. There were two ways to the basement, one from inside, and some steel ones in the backyard, all though those had been padlocked long before CJ and I had even been born.

The door was at the end of a long dark corridor that was off of the main foyer. I remember that the floorboards creek heavily around here, so we move even more carefully so not to alert the boys. We reach the old mahogany door, and open it carefully. I remember that it slammed shut loudly when it closed. Our friend Jamie had slammed it the first time around to scare us when we first entered. CJ enters first, shining his flashlight down the stairs, as I carefully close the door behind it.

The wooden stairs creak, but with the door closed, I figure Braden, Harry, and Cole wouldn't hear it. CJ and I reach the basement, which is smaller than the rest of the manor. The Wenthworths must've added an extension to the original manor once they started getting money from the mills. There are no windows in the basement, so it was always pitch black, day and night. We shine our flashlights on the walls, looking for the chains. Although for some reason, they aren't anywhere to be seen.

"Dude, I swear. They were right here when I first came down here with Jamie." I tell CJ. Most of the chains had been removed long ago. My Uncle Paulie had told me that it used to be a rite of passage back when he was our age. Removing a chain proved you went down into the basement. The practice had died out years ago, with the few chains left still being along one wall.

"Maybe someone restarted the tradition." CJ suggests. He shines the flashlight around the room. "What the hell? Robby. Is that a sofa?" I shine my flashlight toward the other end of the room. Sure enough, there was a sofa on one side of the room. I walk towards it when I walk into something cold. I almost scream, but grab my mouth with my hand. Composing myself, I reach up and find that it is a metal string-like chain. I shine my flashlight above and see what looks like a shop-light installed in the ceiling. Following with my light, I can see a wire running from it along the ceiling to the wall, dropping down against a small generator, currently off.

"I think someone lives here." I tell CJ, nervously. Shining my light by the generator I can see a wooden table against the wall with a wooden chair next to it. There is something on the table. It was a gun. "We need to get the others and leave. Right now." I tell CJ. He agrees without protest and turns to hurry back towards the stairs.

Suddenly he trips over something, his flashlight flying across the room, breaking against the wall in a flash. I shine my flashlight on him.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just tripped over...something." CJ says, getting to his feet and dusting himself off. I shine my light at his feet and see he had tripped over a wooden crate. It's contents spread across the floor. They were bags of sugar. No....not sugar. I've seen Scarface over a million times. It was cocaine.

"Oh shit." I say. I shine my light to next to us and see several more similar crates. Maybe ten or twelve. "CJ we really need to get out of here."

Just then, we hear noises outside the backyard doors to the basement....the ones that were suppose to be padlocked. I look at CJ in horror as they open.

(CJ)

Someone lives here. And they have crates filled with drugs. This is really bad. Really bad. So bad that I momentarily forget the pain in my ankle were I hit it against the wooden crate!

I turn to Robby, eyes wide open “Let’s get out of here” fetch the others, get out of here and warn the cops. That sounds like a plan. Suddenly the backyard door opens.

“So that’s the difference between stalactites and stalagmites” I hear a voice speak. Three silhouettes appear on the wooden staircase, talking nonchalantly. I know we have to get out but my body freezes, unable to move. One of the men extends his hand and presses a switch. The generator stars working and the light above us turns on.

“The fuck?” I am momentarily blinded by the light above me. When it my eyes adjust I look at my surroundings. The room isn’t much different than in the dark except there are more crates than I thought at first. The three guys are standing by the bottom of the stairs holding bags of Chinese food and looking at us dumbfounded. The five look at each other in silence for a few seconds before they react.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” One of the guys, the shortest one of the group drops his bag and pulls out a gun from his belt. Great.

“Who are you?” Asks another, this one has a skull tattoo on his bare left arm. Shortie grabs Robby by his arm and pulls him closer, holding his gun against his head.

“We-we w-were e-exploring this place!” Robby mutters, his face pale. Shortie shoves him against the couch. The old piece of furniture creaks under his weight. Skull heads towards me, grabs me brusquely by the arm and forces me to stand up.

“Well, you shouldn’t have done it!” He says dragging me towards the couch. You don’t say! I’m thrown against it, landing besides Robby “What we do to them?”

“We kill them!” Says Shortie, aiming his eyes at us. I recoil in fear, convinced that my life is ending right now

“No we don’t” Says the third member, calmly putting his bag on the table. He is tall and lean, with a bandana tied over his hair. “Yet, We shot them here and the neighbors might suspect... besides I didn’t want to clean that mess”

“So what do we do?” Asks Skull.

“Tie them up, I’ll tell Jaguar to be ready, at dawn we take them into the forest, dog some holes and shove them in, that way nobody will find them.” he suggests, everyone seem to like his plan. Well, except me and Robby of course but at least that means I’m not getting shot right now; I have a few more hours to leave.

Shortie picks up some ropes from a corner and hands a bunch at Skull. “You tie fatty, I’ll take care of skinny.”

“I’m not fat!” Robby says turning red.

“I’m not skinny!” I say turning red. Our captors doesn’t seem to care as our hands are yanked behind our backs. I cringe feeling the rope biting my skin. If I had any hope they would be loose, I was wrong. They are really tight!

They spin us so we are sitting back to back and start tying my right elbow to Robby’s left one and vice-versa. Shortie wraps more ropes around our torsos and waists while Skull ties each of our ankles and knees together, finally tying a long rope to my ankles, running it under the sofa and tying the other end to Robby’s ankles forcing us to keep our legs stretched.

“Don’t you think this is a little bit too much?” Robby asks slowly shifting on his place trying to test the ropes. I can tell how right they are!

“They are perfect fatty” I can imagine Robby blushing again as he mutters.

“I’m not fat...”

Once we are secured, they turn their attention to the food on the table, at least I’m not being threatened by a gun anymore! We both started testing the knots although we know it would be suicide trying to escape with them so close. I know our only hope is for Braden, Harry, and Cole to figure out what is going on and call for help, after all our captors don’t seem to know about them. The problem is that they don’t know about us either.

“Robby...” I whisper leaning my head against his shoulder and glancing at our captors to see if they are listening to us, they aren’t “Should... we warn them” I try to be as vague as possible in case our captors overhear us.

(Robby)

"I don't know." I whisper back. I can't think of way to warn them without giving them away. There was one idea, although it would put me and CJ in further hot water.

"I guess if we scream loud enough, like we're being murdered by ghosts. They might run out of the manor screaming. We were planning on doing that anyway." I explain in a low voice.

"Or they might actually come down here." CJ whispers back.

"You saw how scared they were. They'll just r..."

"Hey, you two." Bandana warns, mouth filled with food. "Keep chatting with each other and we're gagging you." He goes back to eating. I bite my lip, unsure of what to do. Eventually, the guys will look for us and they might actually brave the basement and end up in serious danger like us. No, I had to do this. I draw in my breath and then,

"AHHHHHHHHH. LET US GO! DON'T DRAG OUR SOULS TO HELL! PLEASE! AHHHHHHHHH!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. My wail echoing through the basement and hopefully the rest of the manor. CJ sighs and follows.

"NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE LET US GO! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! AHHHHHH!"

The three are momentarily confused, but I hope we are vague enough to make them think they were talking to them. Skeleton leaps off his chair and launches himself at me, his hand clamping my mouth shut. Shorty is much more aggressive. He charges towards CJ and grabs him in a choke-hold.

Bandana shakes his head, walking over to the corner of the basement and grabbing a black bag. After some scrounging around, he pulls out a thick roll of gray duct tape.

"Sorry boys. I was going to share with you a few steamed dumplings, but you decided to be stupid and try to trick us with that act." Bandana says, more disappointed, than mad. I try to hide my surprise. "Yes, I know exactly what you were trying to pull on us. We aren't stupid."

My heart races. Did they know about Braden, Cole, and Harry, and did we just put them in danger?

"You were trying to alert the neighbors, but nice try. There is nobody living on the surrounding properties. We checked before making this our hideout. Such a waste. I was hoping to get to talk with you boys, get to know you and all, y'know? Before we off you? Oh well. Hold open his mouth." Bandana orders Skull.

He holds open my mouth while Bandana reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a bundle of rags. He stuffs a red one in, and Bandana closes it. He places the roll of duct tape over my closed mouth, and proceeds to wrap it several times around my head. I try opening my mouth, which is stuffed really tight with the rag, but my mouth is sealed shut. I strain my head to look at CJ, and try to apologize with my eyes, because I know he's going to get the same treatment; but I can't.

Bandana makes Shortie open CJ's mouth and he shoves a rag in before wrapping duct tape around his head, several times like me. With the two of us securely gagged, they go back to their dinner. I rub the back of my head again CJ's as a way to apologize.

I only hope it was worth it. Surely Braden, Harry, and Cole had left the manor.

(CJ)

"Mpphhh" I try to smile at Robby and rub my head against his. My hand grabs his behind our backs and slightly shake it as a way to tell him it's alright. Our only hope now is that the kids run away and alert someone.

Upstairs, Braden, Harry and Cole were just coming back downstairs when they heard our screams. The three scoot closer to each other, aiming their flashlights at different directions "Those were CJ and Robby!" Cole exclaimed with his eyes wide as plates.

"Were they captured by the ghosts?" Harry asks, his voice more high pitched than usual, Braden slowly steps away from the group, putting the broken piece of tile they had gotten back in his pocket

"It came from the basement" he mutters, aiming his light at the dark corridor.

"W-we have to get out of here!" Cole whispers clutching Harry's arm "I'm not getting my soul stolen by a ghost tonight!"

"And leave them behind?" Braden glares at Cole

"Maybe they are just pranking us?" asks Harry standing between them "And they'll come out any minute now laughing their asses off!" the three look at the corridor in silence "Any minute now..."

"This is ridiculous!" Braden exclaims "I'm going to check!"

"What?" the other boys ask in unison, looking at Braden like he has gone mad "Dude, even if there aren't ghosts you can't just go to an old, possibly dangerous basement alone!" Harry says gently tugging at Braden' sleeve.

"So what? We run away like kids?" asks Braden, Cole intermediately nods "You go if you want to" he says coldly, pulling his arm away from Harry's grip "I'm going down!"

"Fine! I'll go with you!" says Harry turning to Cole "You?" when he doesn't replies, he gives his friend a disappointed look "let's go Braden" the two kids leave Cole behind with our equipment. They make their way across the foyer , the floor creaking beneath them. The just arrive at the corridor when Cole catches up to them.

"Don't say a word" he says looking quite pale "We go down, take a peek and then get the hell out of here!" the others agree with him and make their way to the basement.

Our captors have finish eating and are preparing a game of cards. I lay against Robby's back looking at them dejectedly. There really is little else we can do but sit and watch Bandana shuffling the cards. Suddenly I hear a faint noise coming from the stairs. My whole body tenses and I give Robby a worried look. He seems equally concerned, his eyes wide open and his face pale as the moon. The noise grows louder and our captors stop their game to listen.

No

"MMPHHH! HHHMPPP MHHH!" I start screaming at the top of my lungs and flailing my legs, hoping to both warn the boys and distract our captors. Robby soon gets what I'm doing and follows my lead

"MMPHHH DHHNN MMMGGG HHMMHH!" our screams only seem to made the boys hurry up down the stairs, Bandana motions his mates to pick up their guns and hide behind the door

"DHHNNN CMMMM HHH!" I yell more desperate but it's too late. We watch helplessly as the door opens

(Robby)

"NNNNNMM! NMMMMM!" CJ and I both scream simultaneously, shaking our heads. As if that would stop our friends from opening the door. I was mentally kicking myself. What a stupid gamble. I just realize our friends would've never come down here otherwise. They would've figure CJ I had simply ditched them. Stupid. Stupid.

Of course, by the time it would've been know we were both missing, these guys would've left us buried in a ditch somewhere. But the last thing I wanted was to endanger my friends.

The door opens, and Braden, Cole, and Harry enter the basement. They see me and CJ bound and gagged on the couch and walk towards us, laughing. They haven't noticed the three men on either side of the door, who were now standing behind them, blocking their retreat.

"Wow, I was expecting some dark dank basement." Cole says, looking around. "But it looks like you guys had a little hangout down here. That's why you told us some bullshit story about this place being haunted? So we wouldn't come down here? Assholes."

"NNNMMMM! BBHHNMMMMM YYNMMMMM!" I scream, shaking my head. CJ screams something similar.

"How did you guys tie yourselves up like that?" Harry asks, chuckling. "It looks very real. Nice job!"

"YNNNN INNNNNDDM! BBBBHHNMMM YYNMMMMM!" I scream, frustrated at their ignorance as they approach closer and closer. Braden seems the only one of them with a look of worry on his face. He is glancing at the crates on the side of the basement.

"Hey, guys. I don't think they're messing with us" He says. Suddenly the door slams shut behind them. The three of them do an about face and see the three bad guys blocking the way back upstairs. Skull is in the center, pointing a gun at them. On his right, Shortie is holding a bundle of ropes, a sneer on his face. On the opposite side stands Bandana, who's holding the roll of duct tape.

"Hey, boys." Bandana says nonchalantly. He pulls a long strand of duct tape from the roll.

(CJ)

Their demeanor changes immediately from mocking to scared, the three step back simultaneously, looking at the smugglers terrified. “Hey... take it easy!” Says Harry raising his hands “Please don’t shoot my face, I don’t want to look like him!” He jerks at Skull. I’m surprise that he managed to make a joke in a moment like this, but even more surprised when Bandana bursts out laughing

“Oh relax dude! He’s got a point, you are ugly as fuck!” He pats Skull’s shoulder who seems ready to shoot Harry’s face.

“W-who are you?” Cole asks looking at the gun aimed at him.

“The armed guys” Skull replies “Now you and you” he aims his gun at Braden and Cole “Stand facing the wall, now!” The two don’t hesitate and nervously walk towards the wall, placing their hands against it

Bandana gently places his hand on Harry’s neck and leads him towards their table “I like you, you are not going to give us any trouble right?”

“No sir!” Harry exclaims with a nervous smile. I look at him dumbfounded. Since when he became best friends with our kidnapper and possibly murderer? Bandana sits him on one of the chairs and pulls his hands behind his back, tying them together and attaching them to the seat. Then he wraps more rope around his chest and waist and ties his ankles and knees together, pulling his feet under the chair and tying them to his wrists like a hogtie so his legs at hanging above the floor.

“You are not going to scream for help like the other right?” Bandana asks patting Harry’s cheek. He looks at him and shake his headband

“No sir”

“Good boy” he ruffles his hair and turns to the other “Bring the short one here!” Skull grabs Braden by the arm and pulls him towards the center. The boy keeps glaring at them and even lets out a grunt as he is forced to the floor.

His hands are tied behind his back and his elbows together until he grunts in discomfort, making him arch his back. Next Shortie ties each of his ankles to each thigh leaving him in a frog-tie “Yes sir, no sir? What the heck man?” He asks glaring at Harry.

“Hey... it helps being polite to the ones holding a gun” Harry shrugs.

“I like that kid!” Bandana laughs and pulls the duct tape along with a rag.

“No, wait I don’t wanna mphhh!” Braden can't do anything to prevent them from stuffing the gag in nor from them wrapping the tape several times around his head

Finally they being Cole up front, I can see him shaking and with watery eyes. I really feel bad for him and quote guilty, we are the ones who dragged him into this messs, albeit by accident but it’s our fault nonetheless.

“P-please don’t hurt us” he sobs as the men force him to seat on the floor against the couch.

“We are eventually going to kill you” Says Shortie. They tie his hands together up front and pull them down, tying them to his ankles. Bandana produces one more rag and stuffs it into his mouth wrapping tape around it. Finally, Skull ties a rope around his neck. Cole gasps as it tightens around his throat, the man ties the other end to our hands “I would move too much if you don’t want to choke him” he tells us. Cole gives us a horrified pleading look

Once all of us are properly secured, Bandana takes a seat beside Harry “Okay, kid what’s your name?”

“Harry sir!”

“Harry sir? What an odd name” Harry gives him a sheepish smile “Any Harry, you’ll tell us the truth right?”

“Or else we cut all your fingers” Skeleton adds, I see Harry clenching his fists

“Are there other kid around here?” Harry shakes his head “other adults? Some annoying pet?” Against he shakes his head “Good boy!” He smiled and ruffles his hair before turning his attention to the cards “Now, do you play poker?”

(Robby)

Tanner has never been so bored in his life. Glancing at the clock on the wall it was around 9:30, so It has been hours since Robby and CJ had left him and Al tied up on the couch, and for the most of that time the channel had been showing boring night time political blah blah blah.

Al had already dozed off from boredom, his head against Tanners, snoring soundly. Tanner moves his wrists, still bound around his legs to his ankles. He groans angrily. Robby and the others were probably having the time of their lives at Wenthworth Manor, and he was stuck here, bound and gagged on a couch watching boring ass shit. If only the ropes weren't so tight.

He had to get out of here. Unfortunately, knowing his brother and CJ, they probably took the precaution of hiding all the scissors in the house before tying them up. (He wasn't stupid. He knew they planned on leaving them like this even if they hadn't complained about not going. ...Older brothers suck.) Fortunately, he had his Swiss army knife hidden up in his room. But the way they were tied tied up, it would be a pain in the ass to get up there like this. But it's worth a try. Tanner starts shaking to wake his friend up.

"Mmmmhhh."

".....Hmmmm?" Al asks groggily.

"Mmmpph hmmh mmmhhh." He tries explaining, but it was useless. So Tanner decides to start shifting his body to the front of the couch until he falls off onto the carpet, taking a surprised Al with him. They both land on their sides with a couple of grunts.

"Rrrgnnn!" Al grunts angrily. Tanner ignores him and begins shifting forward on his side so he's facing the coffee table, which was empty apart from the tv remote. He starts kicking at it, despite knowing Mom would eat him alive if she saw scuff marks on her precious coffee table. After a few kicks the remote falls to the floor in front of his bound hands and feet. He grasps hit in both hands and uses it to pull the gag out of his mouth.

"Bleh!" Tanner exclaims as he gets the wet handkerchief out. "That so much better.... So yeah, I was trying to say. I have a pocket knife hidden in my room. If we can work together to get upstairs we can cut ourselves free; and then go to that Wenthworth Manor place and scare the living shit out of our asshole brothers!"

"Hmggnn, hgnnnnn!" Al agrees excitedly.

(CJ)

Al didn’t liked being dragged down to the ground but everything was forgiven when he heard Tanner’s plan.

“Hmm ghhmm!” He exclaimed, if they somehow could get upstairs they could cut themselves loose! Of course the problem would be getting somewhere while tied mine that. The way they were tied gave their legs little movement

“Okay, maybe we should try getting up first” Tanner suggests since he is the only one able to speak. Al nods and they spend the next 15 minutes trying to get back into a sitting position. Despite their best efforts, neither has enough body strength to pull both up without using their hands “Okay... scratch... that” Tanner finally gives up heavily panting, Al nods tired too.

“Mmm... we’ll have to crawl like this until we get the stairs then...” he really hasn’t think how on earth they’ll climb the stairs “We’ll figure it out then” he says trying to inst confidence. It’s isually Al the one who comes up with plans but given that he can’t speak, Tanner is forced to assume that roll

“Okay Al... at three I’ll try to pull ya forwards while you push, for it?” Al nods and tried planting his feet on the carpet. At Tanner’s signal the both try to move but only manage to move a couple inches before collapsing

“That’s... progress! We just need to do this a hundred more... times” he says trying to remain positive. Al is more realistic and knows this plan sucks

“Ghh th gagg hmm!” He exclaimed turning his head as far as possible.

“Uh?”

“TH GHHG!” He exclaims rubbing his cheek against Tanner. It takes him a few seconds and more annoyed grunts from Al to finally understand and use his teeth to pull Al’s gag out

“Blah! At last! Tanner, this is not working, at this rate they’ll be back before we even get to the stairs” Al points and rests his back against his friend’s. He looks down at his bound legs trying to think what to do: their wrists are still tightly tied to their ankles so getting them loose isn’t an option. That only leaves their torsos...

He tries leaning forwards, tugging at the ropes and pulling Tanner backwards “Hey Tanner, I think there is some slack around our torsos” he points squirming a little bit harder to prove his point “I think that we can get rid of this rope and get away from each other”

Each on their own will have more chances of movement than with the other stuck to their backs.

(Robby)

Tanner notices the slack too. Now how to get it off? He looks at Mom's coffee table and sees that it's almost level with the ropes.

"Al, I think if we can get to the corner of the coffee table, we can use it to pull the ropes off."

"Good idea." Al says. Though exhausted from their previous attempts at moving together, they shuffle sideways until the ropes catch the corner of the table.

"Okay, now carefully lean sideways and try to move it up...." Tanner and Al lean towards the table, rubbing the ropes against the corner,and making them move up their arms. It takes repeated rubbing, but they get it over their shoulders on one side of their bodies.

"Yes!" Al exclaims. "Okay it's loose, I'm going to try and slide my way under, then you should be able to shake it down to the floor." Al leans back, pushing his bound feet forward to help, and manages to slide out from under the ropes.

The loose rope bundle hangs awkwardly around Tanner like a bandoleer. He shrugs his shoulders until the rope falls to the ground him. He shuffles around on his butt, wrists still tight found to his ankles, but he is happy to be able to move without carrying his friend. He knows Al feels the same.

"Sweet." Tanner says, beaming. "We should be able to shuffle to the to stairs now."

(CJ)

Al smiles as he is finally able to get away from his friend, now they have a far wider movement range! "Cool! Let's try to shuffle upstairs! Hopefully we can reach your knife!" And hopefully it isn't stored in a high place!

The two boys spin towards the staircase, simultaneously plant their feet on the carpeted floor and use them to drag their butts forwards. Its a slow and tiresome process but the prospect of gaining their freedom is enough for them to keep going. As they move forwards, Al notices that his friend's shorts are sagging down his butt, product of the friction revealing his boxers

"Oh shut up!" Tanner exclaims noticing his friend giggling, when escaping, dignity doesn't seem to be that important! "Besides you are loosing your shorts too!"

"Touche!" Al grunts as he himself can feel his shorts' waistband making it pass his butt. The two boys keep shuffling across the floor, a few inches at the time until finally they make it to the staircase

"Okay...a... little...break" Al pants leaning against the banister. Tanner nods and leans against the wall heavily panting. It seems as if the kids have run a marathon! After a few minutes in silence, Al regains his breath and gets back up

"Okay, let's finish this so we can figure out how to kick our brother's asses!" he spins again until his back is against the first step and uses his legs to push himself up until his manages to sit on the wooden step "Success!" he smiles and does it again, climbing one more step up. This will take a while!

(Robby)

Exhausted, Tanner copies his friend and pushes up backwards to the first step. However, there were 13 more steps to go. Not an awful climb, but with his shorts slowly slipping, he was worried that Al would see his underwear. Al's shorts were slipping as well, so hopefully he'll lose his first. Because of that...eventful capture the flag game last summer, they were used to seeing each other in their birthday suits, but still, it would be embarrassing.

"Hey Al, remember when we used to race up the stairs on our butts when we were little? We should totally do it now." Tanner says. He's hoping that Al would lose it shorts first, and save him the embarrassment. And of course he was bored after spending most of the day tied up, so a little fun race would help.

"Yeah! You're on!" Al says enthusiastically, like he was about to suggest the same thing.

"Alright! Ready? 3, 2, 1.....go!" Tanner says, quickly moving up to the next step. Al follows. They both go to the next step at the same time, and then the next, and then the next.

At the next step, Al moves ahead of him, but Tanner ups his pace and passes him on the next. Al starts moving faster, and again they are on each step. Tanner wasn't even aware how much further he had to go. He and Al are now looking at each other, grinning.

"You think.... you can beat me....for once?" Al says, exhausted, but keeping a smug grin on his face.

"Nah, dude. I u.....used to win re...member?" Tanner fires back, also out of breath. "Just one more step and...oooof" Tanner says as he fall back onto the carpet, unaware he had reached the top of the stairs.

Al hadn't noticed either and had fallen back too....but his shorts had finally give in on the last step and were now around his knees.

"Aw man!" Al exclaims, using his elbows to push the front of his shorts back, covering most of his thighs, but still leaving the back of his underwear exposed.

"Hahahaha!" Tanner laughs.

"Tanner, look down buddy." Al says. Tanner looks down to see his shorts down over his knees, his tighty whities exposed to the world.

"Shit. Oh well, I won...I think."

"Lets just call it a tie." Al says. "Anyway, at least we don't have to worry about losing our shorts. We should get to your room."

"Right." Tanner begins shuffling forward on the carpeted floor to his room. It was on the right hand side at the end of the hallway, next to our little sister's bedroom. My room, and the bathroom was opposite, with our parents' room on the end. In short...was a long distance, but the boys are determined to get there. They shuffle on their butts, breathing heavily, underwear rubbing against the carpet. They reach the closed door, which Tanner had a red and black "Keep Out" sign nailed to.

Tanner and Al both kick the door open. Tanner's room is a mess, with a pile of clothing on in the corner, and magazines and such strewn about. His bed is on the left hand far corner, with a dresser in front of it against the wall. On top of the dresser are a bunch of empty mountain dew cans and his skateboard. On the right side of the room, was a TV stand , with an Xbox and two bean bag chairs on the floor, which he and Al usually play. (He never allows me to play on his Xbox, and I don't allow him to used mine....let alone step foot into my room.) Next to the TV stand was a closet.

"Tanner." Al says, eyeing the closet. "Please don't tell me you hid it in the top of your closet."

"No, of course not. ....But we might need to climb a bit. It's in the top drawer of my dresser. It was the only place I knew Robby would never look for it."

"Why is that?" Al asks curiously.

"It's my underwear drawer." Tanner replies, chuckling.

(CJ)

"Of course it is" Al sighed hanging his head low, with their wrists tied to their ankles it was impossible for them to reach it! "Why did you put that there?"

"So nobody would reach it!" Tanner exclaimed trying to defend himself

"Like us?"

"In retrospect probably wasn't such a good idea" the boy sighed. Al didn't argue with that! Here they were, tied in an increasingly tiresome position, their shorts down their knees and a stupid knife out of their reach. Suddenly he had an idea!

Al crawled closer to the drawer until his feet touched it, then he let himself fall down and spread his legs as much as he could "Please, reach it, please reach it... YES!" he exclaimed once he was able to reach the drawer's handle with his feet, except there was a problem: When he tried to pull the drawer open his socked feet slide away, he needed more friction

"Tanner! I need you to take off my socks!"

"What? Ewww! Why don't you take MY socks off?"

"Because you are the one who put that fricking knife there!" the two boys kept arguing for a few more minutes but eventually, Tanner had to concede defeat. The boy crawled slowly towards Al's feet and used his teeth to pull the first sock out

"Hmmm" he whimpered with the sock hanging from his mouth, it tasted awful! He spat it aside and pulled the other one off

"Good job! You would do a nice pup someday!" Al teased getting a dirty glare from Tanner, the boy turned around and used his feet to grab the handle, opening the drawer and pulling it with his legs until it was dislodged and fell to the ground, spreading across the floor socks, boxers and most important, the knife!

(Robby)

"Okay, I'll grab it and cut your wrist free, then free me. We'll do our legs last." Tanner says, his mouth fresh with the taste of Al's sweaty socks. He scoots over to the pile of underwear and digs through it until he finds the red pocket knife. He clasps it between his hands.

"Got it!" He says. "Er...you're gonna have to open it though."

Al nods and scoots over next to Tanner, facing him, with their hands close. Carefully he pulls the blade out.

"Please don't cut me." Al jokes. He holds his hands apart as much as possible. Tanner keeps a firm grasp on the knife and begins carefully sawing away at the rope. CJ and Robby had used some pretty thick rope, and the pocketknife was slightly dull, so the process takes several minutes.

Finally though, the rope breaks, freeing Al's left wrist, the other still tethered to his ankle. He wastes no time freeing his other hand. He rubs circulation back into his wrists, which are red with ligature marks. He pulls up his shorts before moving to his knees.

"Oh it feels so good to not be sitting." He says with a sigh. Tanner gives him an impatient took. "Don't worry, I'll free you."

Al takes the pocketknife and starts sawing through his friends bonds. A couple minutes later Tanner's hands are free. Because he's wearing a watch on one wrist and rubber wristbands on the other, the ligature marks are minimal, but his wrists are still red. In their struggles, his hoodie's sleeves had rolled down to his forearms. After rubbing circulation back into his wrists he rolls them back up to his elbows.

Both boys start untying their ankles, which doesn't take long. Once free, they stand up stretching their worn muscles.

"Dude, I don't want to sit down ever again. Haha." Tanner jokes. "Lets take a few minutes before we head out. I'm hungry. My mom has some leftover pasta in the fridge we can warm up."

"Oh man food sounds so good right now." Al says, his stomach growling.

"We should put on new pairs of socks before we go to. Ours are too sweaty." Tanner says, he opens a drawer and grabs two pairs of his white Nike socks and tosses one to Al.

"Thanks." Al says, slipping them on.

"So do you have any idea on how we should scare our brothers?" Tanner asks, sitting on his bed as he puts on his clean pair of socks.

"I have a couple ideas, I think. We'll figure it out on the way there."

"Yeah, we need to really get those assholes good." Tanner says. "We've been stuck here bound and gagged together all evening while they've been down there, probably having the best time of their lives...."

(CJ)

I'm having the worst time of my life.

We've been like this for almost an hour, me and Robby are still tied back-to-back, resting our heads against each other's shoulders, the ropes are rather uncomfortable and the gags are soaking all the moisture from our mouth. We long gave up struggling, the ropes are tight and our captors are still in the room, from time to time we gently nudge each other or press our hands to make sure the other is awake but we have long resigned to our fate, whatever that is

Cole is curled against the couch, his head buried under his arms, the poor kid can't even more or else the rope around his neck might choke him! He had been sobbing at first but by now he has gone mostly silent, occasionally lifting his head to glance at our captors. I really feel sorry for him! He didn't even want to be here in the first place

Braden is the only one who hasn't given up. He keeps squirming on the floor, grunting and glaring at our captors. I'm surprised by his energy and fighting spirit although I'm afraid that's useless, the way he is tied makes it impossible to reach any knot, not to mention a really uncomfortable position to be in! Still Braden doesn't seem to be giving up at any time soon

Harry is the only one who seems to be having a relatively good time, Bandana seems to have taken a liking to him and the two are loudly laughing and joking, it doesn't helps that occasionally he let's the boy take a sip a bottle of beer, they even retied his hands in front so he could hold the cards!

"Royal Flush!" he laughs with his cheeks red, it's a good thing Bandana likes him because Skull seems about to flay him alive at any second.

The only thing I'm sure right now is that there's no way for us to get out, only a miracle would safe us!

"Over there!" Al smiles as he and Tanner lean their bikes by the three. "That's the manor! Now we only have to explore the perimeter, see where they are.

"And then we strike!" Tanner smiles deviously

"Exactly!" the two boys sneak through the front yard and peer through a dusty window "can't see a lot, everything is dark" Al frowns "I see some lumps, maybe they are all sleeping?" it's too early for that though "we need to get a better vantage point, last thing we want is to run into an ambush and end up tied up again!"

"Don't worry about that, I've got my knife with us in case that happens" Tanner smirk patting his sock where he keeps the knife

"Unless they take that away from you, our brothers are quite crafty after all!"

(Robby)

I hate this.

I hate being stuck in this position.

I hate not being able to move without choking Cole.

I hate seeing poor little Braden squirm on the floor. He's in such an uncomfortable position.

I really hate Harry for becoming buddies with our captors......the guys who are going to murder us in the morning.

I hate this, I hate this, I fucking hate this.

As I'm resting my head against CJ, my eyes are watching the card game. It's really the only thing I do to alleviate the boredom. I happen to glance up above them at the dusty basement window. I see two silhouettes. Maybe the police? Unlikely. But it was something to hope for.

I rub my head against CJ's, moaning softly so only he can hear.

"Nnn?" He moans softly. Carefully, I shuffle my upper torso forward, to indicate to look. Cole whimpers, slightly choked, but fine a second later. CJ turns his head. I turn my head towards him and make a few quick nods, to look up. I can't see his face, but a second "Nnn!" confirms he sees the figures as well.

"Quiet!" Shorty shouts at us. CJ must of been too loud. Fortunately the crook was too engaged at looking at his hand to pay attention to us or what was in the window.

Looking back at the window, I see that the silhouettes had disappeared.

Tanner and Al quietly enter the manor. Coming across the room we made our camp they see our sleeping bags and supplies.

"I don't like this." Al says. "If they were going to sleep up here, why are the sleeping in the basement?"

"I dunno." Tanner replies. "Well there was a light on. Maybe they decided to stay down there instead of up here in the dark?"

"Maybe." Al is not convinced. "Why would they leave all of their stuff? We should find the door to the basement and check from the top of the stairs to make sure they're sleeping."

"Okay. But we should get our 'surprise' for them, just in case." Tanner says grinning. Plopping his backpack on the floor next to our stuff, he opens it and pulls out two Scream masks, putting one over his head.

"Might as well." Al says, putting his on. He puts down his backpack and pulls out two fully loaded Super Soakers. He gives one to Tanner. "Okay like we planned. If they're asleep, we spray them and run out of here before they can recover. If they're awake, spray them anyway and run like hell!"

Tanner nods. The two boys sneak their way around the first floor of the manor, trying to find the door to the basement. It doesn't take too long, as there were only a few doors on the bottom floor.

As they move to open it, the floorboards creak loudly beneath their feet.

(CJ)

I raise my head when I hear the creaking sound, along with everyone else, what was that?

"What was that?" asks Skull, getting up and grabbing his gun. "You told us there wasn't anyone else here!"

The five of us shake our heads quickly letting out muffled moans. I swear there's no one in here! We were telling the truth! Please don't hurt us! The only one able to talk is Harry but he seems too drunk to form coherent words and instead babbles frantically... who told you to drink all the beer?

Suddenly we hear a high pitched scream and a boy wearing a scream mask burst in screaming at the top of his lungs. He shoots his water pistol at our captors and immediately runs back up the stairs.

What. The. Fuck?

Nobody was expecting that, in fact the three guys stand dumbfounded looking at him for a few seconds before snapping back "Get him!" Shouts Shorty grabbing his gun; he, Skeleton and Bandanna run after him leaving us behind

"Guys... is it me or a midget just shot water at the bad guys?" asks Harry slurring his words

Five minutes earlier...

"Shoot!" Al exclaims pulling back, he managed to take a peek of us and our captors before they noticed him! He pulls back and looks at Tanner, his mask hiding his pale face.

"They are kidnapped..g-guys with guns" both kids hear the bad guys shout.

"Damn! W-what are we going to do? We can't leave the here! They'll kill them!" Tanner exclaims, both know that whatever they do it must be fast before they find them

"I know! You have your knife right?"

"Al, they have guns! And even if they hadn't I don't think I can bring myself to stab anyone..."

"That's not what I meant! Listen, I'll create a distraction, you hide and get ready to release as many people as you can!" says Al decisively, many things can go wrong but this is their best chance!

"And then what" asks Tanner, his knees trembling

"I don't know! I'm making this up as we go! Now hide!"

And so, Tanner hides behind a wall upstairs, he hears Al scream followed by the bad guys screaming. Then Al comes running fast as the wind, three men rush after him, passing by Tanner without anyone noticing him, too focused on Al "That was close" Tanner sighs and creeps back downstairs, removing his mask

"Hey guys, thought you'd need a hero!" he smiles, I've never been happier of seeing that brat! But at the same time I'm terrified! If he is here, that means the other kid was Al, my brother is being chased by three murderers!

"Hey dude! Glad seeing you here!" Harry smiles "did you saw a midget with a water gun?"

Tanner gives him a perplexed look "guys, I have little time..." he looks at the group "Harry is drunk so he is useless! Robby and CJ... your bonds seem kinda complicated... I'll get Cole first!"

He kneels and start cutting Cole's ropes, I can't blame him for not freeing us first, he has a point and the more of us can escape the better!

(Robby)

Tanner cuts the rope that was choking Cole first before getting his wrists. As he starts cutting the ropes binding his ankles, Cole reaches up and pulls the tape wrapped around his head down to his neck. He whimpers as the back part pulls his hair. I imagine we're all going to have to deal with getting our hair pulled hard, in order to remove the tape. Cole pulls the soaking wet rag out of his mouth and plops it on the floor.

"Thanks for freeing me first Tanner! There's a knife on the table, I'll use it to free Braden while you get Robby and CJ." Cole says as Tanner frees his ankles.

"Got it." Tanner says. Cole rushes to the table where they were playing cards and grabs the knife the trio had left there. Tanner checks our bonds and decides cut the rope connecting our legs from under the couch first, and then saws at the ropes binding our elbows.

Meanwhile, Cole is carefully sawing the ropes binding Braden's arms uncomfortably behind him. I can see the relief on Braden's freckled face as his arms are free. Poor kid had the most brutal bindings. As Cole cuts through the frog-tie, Braden starts tearing the duct tape back around his head, whimpering every-time he pulled a hair that was caught in the wraparound. He tosses the tape aside and pulls out the soaking wet rag, tossing it angrily. Being tied up like that, I can't blame him.

Once our elbows were no longer bound together, you and I are able to turn around and kneel on the couch and hold our bound wrists to up Tanner. By this time Braden has been completely freed. He stands up slowly, his arms and legs tired, and stretches.

Cole, who still has duct tape hanging around his neck runs over to you and starts trying to get the tape off your mouth. Braden runs over and tries to do the same to me. Harry, starting to sober up, wriggles in his comfortable bindings.

"Hey! W...what (hiccups) 'bout me?!"

Braden glares at him as he pulls away the tape around my head.

"You can wait.... in fact, we ought to just leave you here with your new friends."

"Heyyy if you guys had been (hiccups) more nicer th(hiccups) they wouldn't have been has rough on you." Harry explains, still in the midway point between sobriety and drunkenness.

Braden ignores him and manages to remove all the tape. It pulled my hair but the pain was worth being able to talk again. As my hands aren't free yet, I can't pull the rag out, so I use my tongue to push it out. The soaking wet rag plops onto the couch. My mouth feels dry and raw, but it's good to talk again.

"Braden get the knife from Cole and cut CJ's wrists free so we can get out of here faster. Al can only distract them for so long, and those guys said that some guy named 'Jaguar' was coming with a van soon."

He nods and hands the knife to Braden, who crouches down next to Tanner and starts sawing at your wrists. Cole removes the rest of the tape from around your head and pulls out the rag. You spit onto the floor. I'm guessing your mouth feels the same as mine.

Tanner frees my hands and I twist around and give him a huge, crushing hug. I've never been so happy to see him in my life.
"Good job, little brother! You saved our lives!"

"Robby....you're choking me...." Tanner says. I stop, apologizing. Smiling at him. I give him a light punch on the shoulder. He smiles back, giving me light punch on my shoulder. We're having a nice moment of brotherly love.

"We don't have time for this." You say impatiently, as you rub circulation back into your wrists. having just been freed by Cole. "Al's up there being chased by three murderers! We have to help him!"

(CJ)

"What about (hiccups) meeeee?" Harry asks bouncing on his seat. Branden rolls his eyes and heads towards him, sawing through the ropes binding his wrists "Thanks buddy! (hiccups) You're amaaaazing!" Harry beams at him

"And you're a lucky bastard" Braden replies rolling his eyes

Meanwhile, I finish getting rid of the ropes and get up "Listen, you get as far as you can from here and call the cops, I'm going to find my brother and make sure they don't kill him!" If they get him and find out we are missing they might kill him in retaliation!

"You can't go on your own! It's too dangerous" Cole whispers

"I know, but I'm not leaving Al with those murderers!" I grunt and start heading for the stairs when you grab my arm "Robby, I'm going!"

"And I'm going with you!" you say smirking.

"And me too!" Tanner adds but you immediately shut him down pointing that it's far too dangerous. He pouts but agrees to stay with the others and get out of this place. The two of us head upstairs, not finding any sign of Al or the murderers.

"Thanks Robby, you don't have to do this" I smile at you as we make our way to the living room. You smile back at pat my back

"Hey! That's what friends are for" you lean over our backpacks and start rummaging through the pockets "Besides, Al saved our lives so this is the least I can do... bingo!" you pull out your pocket knife and place it in your back pocket "Just in case we need a weapon" you smirk. The two of us make our way upstairs, the closer we get, the louder the screams and shouts we hear. We look at each other for courage and keep walking, ready to run if we need to.

The moment we reach the corridor, one of the door opens. You grab my arm and drags into an empty room, quickly clamping his hand over my mouth. We both crouch in the darkness looking at the corridor where the three men walk by... with Al!

"Mphhh" I gasp, you instinctively tighten your grip on me as if worried that I would charge at them... which probably is well founded! Al is being dragged by his shirt, a rag has been tied between his teeth, his hands are tied behind his back and there's a bruise on his forehead yet my brother looks far from scared; he is glaring at his captors, grunting and trying to struggle but he is no match for three armed, grown up men.

This is bad... at least the others managed to made it out!

"Fuck!" Braden growls upon walking out of the manor. They had barely experienced a moment of relief, thinking that they were finally safe when they realized that their ordeal was far from over. Outside, just by the driveway, was a man standing against a van. He seemed surprised upon seeing the four boys walk out but quickly recovered an drew his gun at them

"This is your fault drunk idiot!" he yells at Harry, they would have made it out of there earlier if they didn't wast precious time helping Harry out of his bindings and helping him up the stairs, which, in his drunkenness, he wasn't that cooperative.

"So those idiots let you get away? Well lucky me! Don't try anything or I'll shoot you" Jaguar says. The four kids realize that if they try to run, he might shoot one, maybe two of them if they are lucky so they raise their hands.

"Fuck!" Braden keeps growling, cursing their luck

"Yeah, shitty luck kid... now get on your knees!" Jaguar orders "You! The small one!" he aims his gun at Tanner "Open the back of the van, there are a bunch of ropes there, bring them back here! Try anything else and I shoot them!"

Tanner nods and slowly gets up, making his way to the back of the van. Their future doesn't look promising. There are a bunch of ropes, more rags, a few rolls of duct tape. He picks up the ropes and comes back to the group "Good boy" Jaguar smiles and ruffles his hair, Tanner merely glares at him with a mixture of fear and anger "What are you waiting? Tie their hands behind their backs!" the man orders "And better make it tight or I'll show you how using your necks!"

"Sorry guys." Tanner mutters while they cross their hands behind their backs

"Don't worry, just do what he says." Cole replies, wincing a little bit when the ropes dig into his skin.

"Yeah, we'll make it out of this." Harry tries to assure him, partially out of his drunken stupor "Ouch! Do you have to tie them so tight?"

"Shut up!" Braden hisses "Why don't you ask your new besties to help us?" he glares at Harry. The boy looks down guilty

"Don't be too harsh on him!" Cole comes to his defense "He was doing his best..."

"He was fraternizing with the enemy!" Braden snaps "It's kinda his fault that were are in this mess!"

"Shut up you three!" Jaguar yells and tosses a few rags at Tanner "Gag them before I lose my patience!" Tanner does what he is told, tying the rags between their teeth. "Good! Now get on your knees" the man orders picking up more ropes "it's your turn kiddo!"

(Robby)

Tanner grunts as he is thrown onto the hard metal surface of the van, his wrists bound tightly behind him.

"Please, let us go! We won't tell anyone about you guys." He pleads.

"Sorry kid." Jaguar says as he goes around and checks the bindings on the others. "But you've all seen too much. We spent too long building this operation to let a bunch of snooping brats ruin it. ....Wow, you made these really nice and tight. Good job, kid."

Jaguar grabs more ropes and crosses Cole's ankles, causing him to wince through the gag as they are tightly bound and then pulled up to his wrists, where he connects them in a tight hogtie. He moves over to Harry and proceeds to do the same to him.

"What are you going to do with us?" Tanner asks, despite knowing the answer.

"We're going to kill you." He replies nonchalantly, finishing hogtying Harry and moving onto Braden. "We're going to drive a few hours until we reach the state line. There are fields out there that are remote enough for us not to be found. Mostly likely we'll dig a hole and toss you guys in, burying you alive. Or we'll just shoot you....its up to the others to decide. They're the brains of the operation."

"Hmmphh. "Braden winces as his already tired arms and legs are pulled into a tight hogtie.

"We d..don't know your real names." Tanner stammers, his fear being more difficult to hide. He winces as he is also put into a hogtie. "You can just leave us on the side of the road. Please....don't...kkill us!" He starts to cry.

"Sorry kid." Jaguar says, not unkindly, as he cleave gags him with a rag. "But we can't take that chance."

"Hmmph mmmph" Tanner cries through his gag, tears rolling down his face. The others wriggle around in their hogties.

"Don't worry kid. It'll all be over soon." Jaguar bends down and grabs a roll of duct tape.

We watch helpless as Al struggles between the two. He become to much to handle so Bandana picks him up and throws him over his shoulder. He starts kicking at his stomach, but the criminal ignores it.

"MMMHHHMMPPPPH! MMMMMPPHH!" Al screams through his gag. Kicking wildly. Suddenly he spots us. "MMMMMPPHH HHHHHMMPPP MMMM!!"

Shortie and Skull turn around. But you and I manage to duck around the corner.

"Shut up kid." Shortie says. "You'll be joining your friends in the basement in a minute. Stop struggling or I'll smack you again."

They continue moving down the hall, Al screaming for help. You and I peek around the corner as they disappear down the stairs to the second floor. We stealthily move down the hall.

"Dude your idiot little brother almost gave us away." I whisper to you.

"Hey, shut up. He's a scared little kid. Tanner would've done the same thing." You say, offended. But your emotions stem from your fear for Al.

"Yeah...I think you're right. So what's your plan?" I ask.

"Well they said they're taking Al to the basement. Once they realize we've all escaped, I'm hoping they'll leave him down there and split up to look for us. If we stay hidden, we can get down there unnoticed and free my brother, and then get the hell out of this place."

(CJ)

We follow the thugs at a safe distance. My heart is pounding as I hear Al scream. I almost want to charge at them but that would be suicide. Instead we keep following them back to the basement.

We stay upstairs, waiting for them to notice we are gone... finally we hear someone scream "Fuck! They are gone!" Shortie yells, followed by footsteps coming up the stairs. We manage to hide in time as Shortie and Bandana rush past us, hurrying to the front door.

As soon as they are out of sight, we run downstairs from where we can hear Skull screaming "So you know where they are?"

"Nhhhh!" Al yells

"You better pray we found them or else I'll break every bone in your body!" he threatens my brother, I can hear him growl back defiantly. I would be proud of him if his life wasn't in danger! We peek through the door, Al lays on the floor while Skull is hogtying him, his back facing away from us. You and I exchange look and I raise three fingers to count.

3...2...1... Charge!

We kick the door open and charge at the guy catching him by surprise. "Get the gun!" I yell as the three of us struggle in the floor, even Al tries to help kicking at Skull. Finally you manage to wrestle the gun off him and quickly aim it at him

"Don't move!" you yell although your voice is shaking "You move and I'll kill you! CJ! Untie Al and let's get the hell out of here!"

I hurry to Al's side and pull the rag down his chin "You okay?"

"That was awesome!" he smiles, well, he is okay! I start untying his legs, our best option is for him to be able to run. Damn these knots are tight!

"You've never killed before haven't you?" Skull smiles at you "Your hands are shaking. Either shot me now or give me back the gun because you're only making things hard for you" he says looking as if he's ready to pounce you.

(Robby)

I stand there, holding the gun, pointing it at this man, this stranger. Could I kill him? He's a murderer, definitely. But what would that make me?

"I.....don't move!" I say, holding the gun in both shaking hands. Skull simply smirks.

"You don't have the balls, kid. Just give me the gun." He holds out his hand.

"Robby, don't give it too him!" You say, trying to undo the knots on Al. "With him we have a hostage."

"Whatcha gonna do, Robby?" Skull asks mockingly. "Shoot a guy in cold blood?" He slowly begins to stand up, flashing a toothy grin.

"Stay b..b..b..ack!" I warn, trembling and sweating." I begin to back up as he walks toward me. Suddenly he launches himself at me. I don't shoot, but I smash him in the head with the top of the gun, but as I do so I accidentally pull the trigger, sending off a shot that careens off the wall.

"Fuck!" You throw yourself over Al to protect him from the stay bullet. Fortunately it bounces off the wall and lands in the poker table, sending the cards flying. Skull is sprawled on the floor, out cold, blood leaking from the gash in his head where I hit him.

"Is....he d...dead?" Al asks. You're still on top of him, but you look at the man lying on the floor, wondering the same thing. It had all happened so fast.

"N....no. No." I explain, relieved I didn't kill him. "He's just knocked out."

We hear voices yelling upstairs. And then running along the floorboards. The gun had echoed through the manor and they were running back downstairs to see what it was!

"Quick, CJ! Untie him, we need to get out of her! Now!" I tell you, panicking. As the footsteps get closer and louder. You try freeing Al's ankles but they are knotted too tightly. Realizing we don't have time, you pick up Al and throw him over your shoulder. You grunt, as he isn't as light as he was when he was younger.

"Quickly, through the backdoor!" With an effort you run, carrying Al to the basement door that goes outside and you charge up the stairs. Shortie and Bandana rush down the stairs from the 1st floor, guns drawn. I grab Skull in a choke-hold and put the gun to his head. The man groans, groggily.

"D.d.d.d.d.on't move or I'll shoot him." I tell them. They stare at me incredulously.....and then start laughing.

"Shit kid, you have guts!" Bandana says, chuckling. "But playtime is over. Give me the gun." He puts the gun to his side, and holds out his other hand. Shortie still has his gun pointed at me.

"Stay back!" I order as they approach. I back towards the basement door, dragging Skull, until I reach the steps. "Not any closer! I'll shhhhoot him, I swear!"

"Kid, be smart. Just give me the fucking gun, okay?" Bandana says, still approaching with Bandana. Clearly they aren't buying my bluff.

I back up the stairs, pulling Skull with effort. His dangling legs hitting each step. As soon as I make it to the top, and outside. I shove him forward down the stairs into his two partners. Still holding the gun, I turn around and begin to run.

"Drop the gun, or I blow his brains out."

Upon turning I'm shocked to see you kneeling on the ground, hands held behind your head. A forth man....mostly likely the one called 'Jaguar' is holding a gun to the back of your head. Al is lying on the ground next to you, still tied up. You give me a scared, apologetic look.

Bandana and Shortie run up the stairs, guns pointed at me. I know I have no choice but surrender.

I carefully put the gun on the ground, and put my hands in the air.

(CJ)

"Are these all of them?" Jaguar asks placing his foot on Al's chest, making my brother groan

"Yeah, last time we checked" Shortie grunts walking towards you. In a swift motion he punches your stomach, kicking the air out of you

"Robby!" I yell watching you bend over in pain, Shortie quickly kicks your ribs knocking you down.

"This clown wanted to play the hero!" he exclaims and kicks you again

"Gmphhh!" Al grunts squirming under Jaguar's weight

"Stop!" I yell but don't dare to move, there's still a gun aimed at my head

"Knock it off! I don't want to carry an unconscious kid!" Bandana sighs pulling Shortie away. You groan on the ground and try to get up but Bandana jumps on you, digging his knees on your back "Who told you to get up?" he yanks your hands behind your back and proceeds to tie them together, meanwhile, Shortie does the same to me, tightly binding my hands behind my back.

Once we both are tied, they force us up while Jaguar picks Al over his shoulder "Mphhh!" my brother grunts trying to squirm but it's useless. Bandana goes to check on Skull while Shortie makes us march to the front of the house where there is a van parked.

"You okay?" I ask you.

"Wonderful" you snark, I can see your cheek starting to swell. Well, our escape attempt ended badly, but not everything is lost. The others managed to escape so the police must be on their way...

"MPHHHH!" I hear moans coming from the van.

"No!"

"Yes" says Jaguar "I was lucky enough to run into your friends" he opens the doors revealing Braden, Harry, Cole and Tanner hogtied and gagged. He tosses Al inside, making him land on Cole, and then they shove us in, as soon as we hit the floor, they start binding our ankles

"Ghmmh" Al apologizes as he tries to get off Cole

"Nh gmhhpp" Cole nudges him although he is visibly distressed

"Tanner!" you exclaim looking at your brother who is still sobbing.

"Let us go! Please!" I beg getting increasingly desperate "We swear we won't say anything! We don't even know your namphhh!" I grunt as a rag is tied between my teeth

"We already had that conversation" Jaguar grunts.

"Yeah, we are taking you to the woods and burying you in a ditch. Nothing personal... well except for fatty here!" Shortie slaps your butt "I'm going to make sure you're the last one we bury!" he grins sadistically.

(Robby)

"MMMHHHPPPHHH MMMHHPPPHH!" I shout through the cleave gag. We're all smashed together, side by side in the back of the van, tightly hogtied and gagged.

Cole is leftmost, against the wall of the van, with Al squeezed in between him and Braden. Braden is lying next to Tanner. I'm next to Tanner, with you on my right. Harry is next to you, against the wall of the van.

Cole, Harry, Braden, and Tanner all have duct tape wrapped around their heads, most likely over cleave gags. Sure enough, Jaguar grabs a roll of duct tape and begins wrapping it around Al's head, pinning the cleave gag in his mouth.

After wrapping it around his head about ten times, he walks over to me and begins wrapping it tightly around my head. I feel the rag bite into my cheeks as the tape is wrapped tightly around my head ten times. What makes it worse is that my cheek is swollen, causing pain. I move my head back and forth, trying to shake away the pain, uselessly Lastly he goes to you.

"Ggrrmm grrmmm!" You protest. Most likely complaining that we were already tightly gagged and this was overkill. But he ignores you and wraps the tape around your head ten times. when he is don, he pats you on the head. You lay your head on the floor, looking at me. I try to apologize with my eyes. Even though I know it wasn't my fault, I still feel guilty.

"Okay, they're secure." Jaguar says. Tossing the tape in the corner of the van.

"Good." Bandana, who just got back with Skull, replies. "Jaguar, you drive and Skull will ride up front with you....He's still woozy from getting smacked by that fat little shit. Me and Shortie will ride in the back. Make sure these brats don't try and escape."

Jaguar hops out and closes the doors to the back of the van. Bandana sits on the floor in the front behind the driver's seat. He pulls out a crossword and begins working on it. Shortie steps over us and sits next to him. He puts headphones in his ears and I can hear faint music playing. I hear the doors the front of the van open and close, and Jaguar and a drowsy Skull get in. Skull has an ice pack to his head, which is bandaged.

Jaguar starts up the van, causing vibration in the floor. We squirm and grunt from the sensation. Bandana looks up at us from his crossword.

"Stay comfortable, boys. It's going to be about three hours before we get to our destination. So you better enjoy those three hours because those will be the last three hours of your lives." He says, almost bored, going back to his crossword.

"Mmmph! Mmmphh!"
Hmmmmph! Hmmmph!"
"Mmm mmmmm mmmn!"
"Mnnnnhmmmmmm!"
Mmmmph mmmmph mmm!
"Mmmnn mmnnmm nnn!
"Hmmmnnnhh!"

We all squeal, helplessly.

Tanner starts sobbing uncontrollably. I try to comfort my little brother trying to move my arms so I can reach out and hold his hand, but with the hogtie it's impossible. So I just rest my head against his.

I can hear some of the others crying to my left. Others grunting angrily. I can feel you wriggling back and forth next to me in an attempt to do....something....anything. But its no use. We're all so helpless.

Jaguar steps on the gas and drives us off to our fates.

(CJ)

"Hmppp!" I yell through my gag but it's useless. The tape is pulling at my hair and the ropes are painfully digging in my skin. I lay back defeated, trying to think of a way we can escape! I'm not dying today!

Harry looks pale, he keeps squinting and grunting under his gag, occasionally squirming in a subdued manner. Cole has gone back to sobbing although quieter, burying his face on his knees. Al keeps grunting and squirming but I can see tears are starting to appear on his eyes. Braden keeps madly struggling but its no use! Finally I turn to look at you, attempting to console Tanner.

That's it! There's a way out!

I crawl closer to you, all the way making sure our captors aren't paying attention to us. Then I twist my body as much as humanly possible and stretch my arms, groping around until I accidentally grasp your butt

"Hmmm!" You hiss looking at me but there's not time for apologies! I keep feeling up your butt until I find what I was looking! I slid my hands in your pocket and pull out the pocket knife! You're eyes open wide when you realize what I'm planning and quickly turn to our captors, making sure they haven't notice us.

Step one done! I just have to cut my wrists loose... and then what? I won't be able to untie anyone without them noticing us, they are armed and for me to reach the door I would have to jump over Harry. Great! I'm so close yet so far! It's not fair!

"Hngg..." I turn to my side and see Harry nudging me, his eyes wide open and looking at my hands. He twists his body too and show me his hands, motion me to give him the knife. At first I shake my head, what are you thinking? We can't escape that easily! Maybe I can wait for them to pull us out of the van and make a run for it...

"Ghmm mmh!" Harry insists. Fine! I guess we I don't have another plan! Twisting my torso, I carefully hand him the knife. Harry starts squirming until he gets himself in a kneeling position."What are you doing?" Shorty asks glancing in our direction. All of us freeze, looing at them with wide eyes. Thankfully, Shorty decides it's not worth the effort of looking thoroughly and goes back to his crossword

Harry glances at the bad guys one more time and starts working on cutting the knots.

The next moments feel like hours to me! One by one the other boys realize something is going on and turn their attention at Harry. I watch him work on his bindings, all the while keeping an eye on the murderers until finally, I catch a glimpse of a smile under the tape and he relaxes against the wall.

Okay, Harry is free, but now what? He can't untie us nor take on the bad guys, what is his plan?

I get my answer soon enough. A lot of things happen at the same time. The rear doors of the van open abruptly, Shortie and Bandana scream and Harry jumps. Outside it's dark but for a moment we can see his body rolling out of control on the highway before vanishing in the night.

"STOP THE CAR!" Bandana yells. Jaguar pumps the breaks sending us all crashing to the front. Quite painful if you can't use your hands to stop the fall!

Bandana jumps off the van while Shortie closes the door locking us back in. Jaguar jumps off the driver's seat too and joins the search. "What happened?" Skull grunts rubbing his temple

"One of the kids jumped off!" Shorty yells and leans next to me, picking up the discarded ropes that once bound Harry

"We were going at 120 miles per hour, he must be dead!"

"I hope so!" Shortie looks at the rope and quickly glares at us. Before I can react he shoves me against you and starts patting my body, I can only growl as he gropes me until he pulls my phone and keys out of my pockets and toss them aside. I flinch when he pulls me by my hair and tosses me against the wall making my head ricochet. I feel a sharp pain in my head and for a moment I see stars. As my vision clears. I see Shortie giving the same treatment to you who don't seem to happy about it!

The door swings open and Bandana jumps back in "Shit! There's no sign of him! It's too dark to look for him in the forest!"

"We gotta get rid of these ones and get as far from here as possible" Jaguar grunts starting the car again

"Fuck!" Bandana growls "Help me search these brats! The one who escaped used a knife to cut the ropes! Make sure they don't have other tricks!" Shortie nods and grabs Cole, patting his body. Soon the van starts moving again.

Well, now Harry is our only hope.....

(Robby)

I don't know what was a more stupider move....that you took my pocketknife to attempt an escape while we were being guarded, or that out of all the guys in the van, you gave it to Harry. To Harry...

I knew about Tanner's pocketknife from the beginning because I put it in my back-pocket after he freed us, just in case we were tied up again. Since it did happen again, I was planning on saving it once these guys had stopped for food or to go to the bathroom. Or at worse once we got to our destination, I assumed that they would all leave us in the van so they could dig a hole. Then I could've cut us all free.

But NO, you had to go and take it and give to Harry, TO HARRY! And now my knife's gone, and he's probably lost in the woods. And now WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. I really wish you could hear my thoughts, buddy.

"Mmmmn mmmmn" I grunt at you. Still seeing stars after being tossed to the front of the van and then getting roughed up. Which is honestly why I'm annoyed.

"Mmmnnn nnnn." Your reply sounding apologetic. I probably have an heavily irritated look on my face, since I can see the hurt on your face. Sigh, I can't be mad at you. You tried.

"Mnnnn nnnnmn." I shuffle close to you and nudge my shoulder against yours to indicate that I'm not mad at you. You nudge me back. I smile at you through the tape (as much as I'm able) and then turn my head to the left.

Harry's absence allowed for more room, but Cole, Al, and Braden were bunched even closer together from the abrupt stop, and there's now a small gap between Braden and Tanner. My brother was lying sideways on his left, his face a few inches from mine. He's staring at me with wide eyes, asking for help.

"Hmmn." I say solemnly. I wriggle around until I'm on my side. Shortie grunts, noticing my movement, but says nothing and goes back to his crossword. I put my forehead against Tanner's forehead. Then, realizing you have nobody to comfort you, I kick my feet slightly against yours, motioning with my hands for you to come closer. You wriggle closer and turn to your side. Our shoes and hands are against each other. I grasp your hand and you grasp my other one

The six of us lie together, comforting who we can. Hoping for a miracle.

Harry limps down the darkened road. His mouth is still heavily gagged and his leg and arm might be broken from the fall out of the van. He had hidden in the woods while our captors had looked for him. Once they drove off with us, he limped back to the road and started walking in the opposite direction.

He was tired, and was scared shitless. But he had to get help, for his friends. Someone must be traveling down this road. Someone.

Suddenly, he sees lights from a car in the distance. Lights getting closer, and closer.

"MMMMMPNNNN! MNNNNNNNNN!" He yells. If his arm wasn't broken and he wasn't leaning on a stick with the other one, he would've pulled it off. He squints as the lights flash in his eyes. The car starts slowing down so he shuffles quicker and quicker towards them.

Suddenly, his walking stick gets stuck in a hole in the ground, and he falls forward, smacking his head on the stick.

That last thing he sees before everything goes black is someone running towards him from the car.

(CJ)

We remain lying down, waiting in silence for a miracle.

The van moves faster than before, our captors are probably panicking since one of us escaped. It's hard for us to move much, the hogties are tight, making our bodies arch backwards and our mouths are sealed shut by the tape.

I let go of your hand and roll over trying to get a better look. Al and Cole had managed to get back to back, leaning against each other but don't seem to be trying to escape, can't blame them!

Braden is helplessly rocking back and forth with the van's motion, his initial anger has finally subsided and he seems out of energy to keep struggling.

I can't see Tanner but can hear him still whimpering, and then there's you. We look at each other's faces, we both are covered in dirt and sweat, looking rather tired and disheveled. In any other situation I would be laughing at how ridiculous we look but right now it's just another reminder that our lives might be ending soon.

The van drives off the highway, through a dirt road judging by the shaking, finally coming to a halt.

Everyone climbs down but Skull, who remains behind to look after us. Jaguar and Shortie pick up some shovels and jump off the van, closing the door and locking us in. Skull turns around on his seat and grins at us.

"Well, just a few more minutes kids, unless one of you wants to speed the process" he grunts pulling out his gun. We merely glare at our captors, unable to do anything else. Skull climbs to our side of the van and presses his foot against your chest "So you think beating me up was fun?" he asks and crouches down, grasping your hair and forcing you to look at him "Answer me fatty!"

Behind you Tanner forgets his fear and grunts at the man, trying to tell him to stay away from you but he merely ignores him, the rest of us can only watch helplessly.

(Robby)

"Son, are you alright?"

Harry opens his eyes slowly. There is a figure crouched down over him, while another is standing, talking on a radio. As his eyes begin to focus, he sees that both of them were in matching uniforms, with guns, and badges. State Troopers!

"Mmmmpphhh Mmmmmppphh!" He screams, still gagged.

"Calm down, son, I'm cutting the tape off. Relax, you're safe." The officer tells him. Once he gets the tape off, he pulls the soaking wet cleave gag out of the boy's mouth.

"Mmmmy friends! They have my friends! You have to help, they're gonna kill them!"

"MMMppphhhh!" I plead to Skull shaking my head, hardly able to breathe. He takes his boot off my chest and grabs me by the collar. I grunt as I'm dragged out of the van onto the dirt. I can hear you all grunting and screaming through your gags.

I can see Jaguar and Shortie digging a hole nearby, the area illuminated by the van's headlights. Bandana is smoking nearby. Skull drags me closer to the edge, stretching the collar of my jersey and exposing my shoulder. I'm covered in dirt on my side as he leaves me on my side.

"I oughta blow your head off, and toss your body in the hole first, so your friends can wriggle in your brains." Skull says, pointing a gun at my head.

"Nnnn nnnnn nnnm!" I shake my head. I don't want the last thing Tanner sees is my dead body.

"Leave him alone, man." Bandana says, putting his hand on his shoulder. "You're just pissed a teenager knocked you out. I respect his bravery. If it makes you feel better, he'll probably suffocate last." Skull accepts this and pulls the gun away. Bandana walks past me and looks in the hole. A few minutes pass and he says, "That's deep enough."

I can hear the digging stop. Skull then puts his boot on my stomach and starts pushing me towards the hole. I fall in rolling, landing on my back in the dirt. I can see the hole is only 4 feet deep and narrow. A few seconds later, I can hear Tanner's muffled squeals as he's dragged out of the van and kicked down into the hole. He lands on my left side, his back against the wall of the hole.

Next, Braden is kicked in, he lands on my stomach on his front. We're both in an awkward position, with his face a few inches from mine. Next, Cole lands on my right, but facing the opposite way. Al is dragged out next and lands on top of Cole, but is lying on his back. Lastly, I hear your muffled grunts as you're tossed in next to Cole and Al.

The six of us awkwardly wriggle around, grunting through our gags, as we try to get in more comfortable positions, but the hole is so narrow, it's impossible to move. We look up to see Bandana standing over us, silhouetted by the headlights.

"Well, sorry it had to end this way, boys. You picked the wrong manor to snoop around in. You were good sports though. Our next poker game we'll play in memory of you." He turns to his partners. "Okay, bury them."

"MMMMMPPHH MMMMPPHH" We all scream, as dirt is tossed onto us.....

(CJ)

"Mppphhhh!" I scream, the guys dragged me off the van by my collar towards a pitch where I could here your anguished moans. The dropped me on the ground near the edge from where I could see your silhouettes in the darkness, moaning and crying. I felt a sharp pain on my side as they kicked me in, landing on the mass of bodies.

I moan and squirm on top of you guys, trying to get in a better position when I see a shadow over us and soon after the first pile of dirt hits my legs. It dawns on all of us that this is the end and immediately we start screaming at the top of our lungs and crying, we know that even if we somehow get untied and climb out the guys will shoot us but the adrenaline kicks in.

More dirt is shoveled in the ditch, some hitting my face and forcing me to close my eyes, our struggles grow more frantic, as we squirm, try to flex our arms, kick our legs and chew through our gags with little success.

They keep throwing dirt in the pitch, I can feel it growing heavier as it covers our bodies, it's starting to be hard to breath! I don't want to die! Not buried alive! "Hmppph!" I yell and shake my head, trying to keep the dirt way from it. This is it! We are dying here! All because we went into that stupid manor!

Only a miracle can save us!

Suddenly the whole place is illuminated by red and blue lights and we hear a man on a speaker

"This is the police, you're surrounded! Drop your weapons and raise your hands!"

(Robby)

I open my eyes at the sound of the cop's voice. It can't be. Are we actually saved?

I look up and seeing the flashing red and blue lights. There was no more dirt being thrown on us. Bandana puts his hands over his head and kneels. A second later, Jaguar, Shortie, and Skull join him. A state trooper appears in view, aiming his gun at them.

"Mmmmmpphhh!" I exclaim happily. We're saved! I look over at you, the same mixture of disbelief and relief evident on your face, as I'm sure it is on mine. I look at the others, smiling at each other through their gags. Another state trooper slides down into the hole.

"Don't worry boys, we'll get you all out in a moment." He pulls a knife out and begins cutting at the ropes binding Al. "Backup is on their way. You're safe now"

It takes about five minutes for him to cut our bindings, and remove our gags. Once free he has us stand up, which took effort since we were stuck in that position for so long. Al goes around Cole and embraces you, burying his face in your chest. Tanner and I hug as well. Cole and Braden embrace, although kind of awkwardly.

Several more police cars arrive, with more state troopers. Two help us out of the ditch, while the others preside to handcuff the criminals. Once we're all out of the hole, the six of us embrace in one group hug.

"Guys!" We turn to see Harry hop out of one of the patrol cars, his arm in a sling, and walking with a crutch. He moves as quickly as he can towards us.

"Harry?!" We exclaim in unison. He shrugs. We all run over to him and include him in our group hug.

"You saved us! I can't believe you saved us!" Braden exclaims, looking like he wanted to kiss him.

"You're my friends. I had too." Harry says sheepishly, but smiling.

The state trooper who had jumped into the ditch, who said his name was Trooper Dan, walks over to us.

"So we're sending a squad out to Wenthworth Manor. If what your friend Harry here said is true about the stash of drugs, and the fact that we came across a kidnapping and attempted murder in progress, these four won't be getting out of prison for a very, very, long time."

We can see the four criminals being led into the back of different squad cars. Skull looks at us, anger on his face. I give him a very prominent middle finger. He spits on the ground before being shoved into the back of the car. You and I look at each other and laugh.

"So, you boys must be hungry." Trooper Dan says. We nod anxiously. "There's a diner on the way to HQ that's open 24/7. Best chocolate chip pancakes in the county. Me and Trooper Mike here can take you boys there for some breakfast."

We follow him to the vehicles. I walk with my arm around Tanner, while you walk with Al in front of you, hands on his shoulders.

"So," Tanner says. "Since the bad guys are gone, does that mean next year me and Al are allowed to spend the night at Wenthworth Manor with you and CJ?"

"Yeah, we earned it!" Al says.

You and I grimace at each other. We look at the boys and see them smirking, clearly joking. I rustle Tanner's hair.

"Not a chance, little brother."

The End
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Interesting. A bit lengthy, though. I'd suggest breaking it down in to smaller segments, and posting them separately.

I did spot some questionable continuity. The older boys are in jeans; the younger ones in shorts. As it is, in real time, late October/early November, and the plot involves a spooky old house (associated with Halloween) I think the weather would be cool enough to warrant the younger boys in jeans as well, unless the story is set in southern California, south Florida, or some other warm weather locale. It's a minor detail, which most would overlook. But there was a time in my life, when I wrote professionally. My eye happens to be a little keener.

I also remember, that growing up, in the spring and summer, we wore shorts for outdoor play and swimming - mostly cut-offs. Long pants were worn for playing in the woods, and playing baseball. Around mid to late September, the temps started dropping, and jeans or cords became the norm.

A solid "A" for effort, and, overall, a "B+" to "A-." I look forward to seeing more.

Drawscore
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

Thank you for the suggestions. Yeah, it's quite a long story.

It takes place around mid September, The weather here is warm enough to be in a t-shirt and shorts, though the nights would be slightly cooler, so I can see the need for some warmer clothing.

My little brother would almost always wear a hoodie and shorts combo up until November, for some reason. I would usually wear a t-shirt and jeans, with maybe a hoodie or flannel shirt over it if it was chilly. We were dumb kids and ended up with colds because of our choice of clothing in cold months.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Man, what story was that!! I have to say, it was really amazing! You guys made such incredible colaboration together at making this story/RP. Indeed it was very long, it's not everyone that would read all that, but you guys made an wonderful job! Whatever that read that one would feel intertained until the end of it!

I liked that the story already started with a tie up scene! Tanner and Al were really cute! And I was so damn proud that they could get free themselfs and helpled their brothers and friends! I laugh a lot the part where they are trying to free themselfs with the race butt! They are very corageous boys!!

I also loved the scene that Harry got "friends" with the bandits! his jokes were amazing, the kind of boy that makes lame jokes when he is feeling nervous! Loved his personality!

I really was expecting to read a very simple and light story since it was cj2125 one of the autors (I read a few stories of him) and indeed this story was a role coaster of emotions! I am fan of some light peril play (with adults characters, at least), but the fact that the kids could be killed or even buried alive is a little heavy to me, not sure if I liked the peril play of that level with just kids like that, but nevertheless, the story keep me reading it without get bored and I really WANTED to know what would happens!

I really though there would be a happy ending when Tanner and Al released his brothers and friends, but then the fourth guy Jaguar appeared and captured all of them again, then Al, CJ and Robby were also captured, and I really get afraid of the worse case scenario, so I kept reading it. It was SUCH A RELIEF to know that the kids were save on the very end! Please, don't play again with my heart like this XD!

There was several bondage/tie up scenes for entertain on it and I enjoyed all of them despiste the high level of peril (thank God it's an story XD)! I loved all the scenes, but my favorite one would be the first one (was the most light of them) and also when the villains tied the boys up for the first time! But over all, the bondage scenes were amazing!

I enjoyed the story very much! It worth to read it! I really hope there is another cool colaboration of stories between you too like this one (hope the next one be more light too xD)! Amazing work!!
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

Oh wow, I never saw your post! Sorry about that!

Thank you for reading it. I'm glad you enjoyed it :) It was a very fun collaboration.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic