A visit from aunty Viv F/ffmm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A visit from aunty Viv F/ffmm

Post by lasse672000 »

Filippa slowly woke. She looked at the clock on her bed side table, and saw it was at bit after nine o'clock. The next thing she realized was that the house was quiet; too quiet. No one talking, no one moving around, no TV, no nothing.
"That's funny?" she thought. "Where is every one?"
She decided to go look for them, as soon as she had visited the bathroom.
She swung her feet over the side of the bed, but when she tried to walk, she fell flat on her face. She looked down, but only saw her pink pyjama with feet, that she liked to wear in the winter. Then she saw her knees and ankles had been tied together by soft ropes, as well as her wrists in front of her. She tried to call for help, but only managed a faint: "NNNGGG!"
She put her hands to her mouth, and felt a scarf having been tied around her face, below which she could feel strips of sticky tape. By now, she was really scared. She was usually quite a light sleeper, so who could have done this, without her waking up? She started feeling around for the knot around her wrists. She soon found it, and was relieved to find it wasn't too difficult to undo. After that, the rest of the ropes, as well as the gag, was quite easy to get rid of.

She opened her wardrobe and took out a 3/4 length, light grey wool dress that her grandmother had knitted and given her last Christmas. In the chest of drawers, she fetched a pair of dark blue pantyhose, and walked to the bath room.

It was only when she walked into the kitchen to get herself some breakfast, she had the answer to why the house had been so quiet, and she had been tied when she woke.
Around the table her sister, Alice, and brothers, Tom and Filip, sat, all of them still wearing their night clothes. They all had ropes around their waists and their hands tied behind the backs of the chairs, and their legs tied separately to the legs. and they were all gagged. Filippa walked over to Alice, and removed the gag.
"What's going on?" she asked. "When I woke, my wrists, knees and ankles were tied together and I was gagged too. Have we had a break in during the night, without me knowing about it?"
"Yes; you have." a voice behind her said.

"Aunty Viv? What..? Why..? How..?"
Viv cleared her throat. "Well; your parents called me earlier and asked me to come over, because they have had a sudden emergency situation at work, and had to leave at short notice. Alice, Tom and Filip were all awake, and agreed to be held hostage until you woke. When I had tied them up, I thought to myself: 'Now; why should they have all the fun?' and crept into your room and tied you up too."
"How did you manage to do that, without me waking up?"
"I admit it was difficult, but I managed; didn't I?"
"You did. And now I suppose you want to tie me up, too?"
"I'm pretty sure your siblings would like to have the pleasure of you company, yes." Viv emphatically said. "Let me just put the gag back on your brother, before I tie you up, like them."

When Tina and Sam returned home a couple of hours later, they were met in the doorway by Viv, who was beaming with joy.
"Your kids has been an absolute joy to look after!" she told them. "Do call me whenever you want me to come over!"
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Is aunty Viv going to visit again?
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

It's Christmas time!

It was Christmas Eve, and the girls were dressed in long sleeved, red velvet leotards with white faux fur trim on the collars and cuffs and white cotton pantyhose; the boys in red trousers, white shirts and socks and black ties. They were all sitting in the living room watching TV, as their parents again had been called away.
"So much for a nice family evening!" Tom angrily sighed.
"Yea!" Filip agreed. "I almost whish aunty Viv would show up again. I had a great time the last time she was here! How about you?"
His siblings agreed, and Filippa added: "I had too, although I wasn't tied up anywhere near as long as you three were!"
"You jealous?" Filip teased her.
"Mm, a bit. I too whish she'd show up. It would, in some way, make up for the fact our parents left us all alone!"
Just as she had said that, there was a resolute knock on the door.
"Wonder who that can be?" Alice said "We're not expecting anyone, are we?" She went over to the window to look outside. Then, she turned around, with a big smile on her face.
"YES! Our prayers has been answered!" she declared, beaming with joy and punching the air. When she saw the blank stares on the others' faces, she impatiently added: "Aunty Viv's here!"

They all raced to open the door, but Tom, who had the longest legs, got there first.
"Aunty Viv? What a nice surprise!" he said as they all hugged. "What brings you here?"
"Well; it is Christmas eve after all; isn't it?" Viv said, as she placed a suit case on the floor. "And I almost always turn up on Christmas eve; don't I? And your parents called and told me they had an emergency to take care of at work. Again! They must be complete douche bags, who can't do even the simplest things without supervision!"
"We were actually just talking about you, aunty!" Tom said.
"M-hm? Only nice things, I hope?" aunty Viv said, with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.
"Of course, aunty!" they assured, in unison.
"M-hm." Viv nodded. "And I bet you want me to do it again; don't you?"
"Yes, please!" they said, again in unison. "If you don't mind?"
"No, of course I don't. Not when all of you are asking me so nicely. But first; let's have something to eat; shall we? I'm starving!" She opened the suit case, and took out four Y-shaped harnesses, covered in white velvet, which she helped them to put on, and tighten until they fitted snugly.
"What are these for, aunty?" Filippa asked.
"It's for when I leave, hunny." Viv cryptically replied.

A couple of hours later, it was time for her to leave. She opened the suit case one last time, and took out some velvet ribbons. She told them to stand in a line and put their hands behind their backs. She walked behind them, and tied ribbons around their wrists, fastening them to the Y-shaped harnesses. Then she helped them sit down on the floor next to each other, and told them to pull their legs up. Then, she tied a long piece of ribbon around them, so they could not straighten their legs, knotting them off with big bows. Lastly, she put handkerchiefs in their mouths, and tied them in place with ribbons.

"What a lovely set of Christmas presents!" she proclaimed, as she got to her feet to inspect her work. "I almost wish they were for me!" Then, she sighed, and shrugged. "Oh, well; there's always next year."
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I never get presents like that. 😉
Thanks for adding another chapter to this story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

I like this.
Can't wait for another chapter.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Girls only.
Filippa and Alice, both dressed in the harnesses they had gotten from aunty Viv for Christmas, light green leotards, white cotton pantyhose, brown shoes and blue duffel coats, got off the bus and started walking the short distance to their aunty Viv's house.
Viv had invited all of them, but the boys had other things to do, so the girls were the only ones who could come.
"I wonder what she'll come up with today?" Alice asked.
"Mm; I do, too." Filippa replied. "But I bet it'll have something to do with us being restrained in some shape or form."
"Mm; it usually has." Alice nodded.

The girls stood outside the front door. Filippa took a deep breath, and nodded. "Are you ready?" she asked her sister.
"Guess so." Alice insecurely replied, and rang the door bell. The door opened so quickly, Viv had to have been standing just inside, waiting for them.
"Ah! There you are!" she exclaimed. "Aren't the boys with you?" She put her head outside and looked at them. "Come in, come in!" She herded them inside.
"No, I'm afraid not." Filippa said, as she and her sister hung up their coats, and took off their shoes. "They said they had other things to do. But they send their regards."
"Oh; what a pity!" Viv looked despondent. Then she seemed to cheer up. "Oh, well; it's their loss; isn't it? Shall we start?" She pointed towards the living room. "Please go in there. I'll be right with you."

In the living room she had put a jug of lemonade, glasses, and a plate with biscuits.
"I thought we'd start with a nice chat." Viv said, as they all sat in the sofa. "I've been tying you up for the last couple of visits. Have your parents been commenting on that?"
"They have," Alice replied, "but only by saying that you're obviously at it again; whatever that means?"
"The three of us used to play tie-up games, when we were younger, you see." Viv explained. "That was actually how your parents got together in the first place. Eventually, they got fed up with them, an started pursuing other interests; whereas I didn't."
"Getting fed up with playing tie-up games?" Filippa was shocked. "I can't imagine ever being fed up with getting tied up!"
"Neither do I!" Alice said.
"Oh; it makes me so happy to hear you say that." Viv told them. "You'll probably change your minds, once you've started dating."
"Well, all the boys we know are jerks for the most part, so that's not going to happen any time soon!" Alice smiled.
"Good!" Viv slapped her thighs. "Shall we get started?"
"Thought you'd never ask!" Filippa said.

The girls walked over to two chairs that Viv had placed back to back, but about a foot apart, in the middle of the living room. She tied her nieces' wrists together behind their backs before they were allowed to sit down. Then she tied ropes around their waists, trapping their hands between the backs of the chairs, and their own. Then she tied their ankles to the legs of the chairs.
"O.K, girls!" she said when she was finished. "Here are the rules; Best of three, and the winner stays tied up, until you have to go home. Agreed?"
"Agreed!" Alice and Filippa said.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

The girls were once again on their way to their aunt's house. Both of them wearing their blue duffel coats, harnesses, grey, long sleeved velvet leotards, black cotton pantyhose, and leather shoes.
"She sounded mysterious on the phone; didn't she?" Alice remarked, as they walked from the bus stop.
"Mm. I wonder why?" Filippa replied. "We'll soon find out, though. By the way; have you seen Tom and Filip today?"
"No, I haven't. Not since this morning, come to think about it. But I'm not worried. They're probably just out doing boys' stuff."
"I'm not worried, either. Just curious."

Alice rang the door bell and they were let in.
"I've got a surprise for you!" Viv told them, with a big grin on her face, while they hung up their coats and took off their shoes.
"Oh? What is it, aunty?" Alice asked.
"You'll see, dear." Viv said, looking even more mysterious. "It's in the living room, and I think you'll like it!"

The girls started walking into the living room, but stopped dead in the doorway, their jaws literally dropping to the floor. Tom and Filip, dressed in sweat shirts, jeans and white socks, sat on two chairs, with their arms behind them, and their ankles tied to the legs of the chairs, and ropes tied around their waists. Furthermore, they were stuff gagged, ribbons having been tied around their heads, to keep whatever was in there in place, and they were blindfolded.
When they heard their sisters, they started 'mmmph'-ing frantically.
"Oh, that was a nice surprise, aunty!" Filippa remarked, when she had recovered enough to speak.
"Sure is!" Alice agreed.
"Thought you might like it." Viv dryly remarked. "Right, let's have a little competition; shall we? The rules will be similar to the ones you girls had, the other day: best of three, and the winner will be tied to the chair again, and has to stay that way, until it's time to go home.
But just to make it that little bit more difficult, you girls have to tickle your brothers as much as possible, while they try to get free. The boy who, despite being tickled, succeeds the most times will of course be declared the winner and will be tied to the chair again, and the girl who tickled him will be tied and gagged in a similar way and have to join him in the chair beside him. O.K?"
"O.K." Alice and Filippa said, and the boys nodded.
"Good. Take your positions then, please, and let's start."
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

I hope you have more to come. It's good so far.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Sounds a nice fun game
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic