The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I really loved it, can't wait for more.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thank you all for the replies!!

Part 19

“MMMMPHH!”

Camilla’s eyes widened open in shock. Karissa was grabbing the remaining socks and started balling them. Gross, totally gross, being gagged with socks was one thing, being gagged with dirty socks, and from two different set of feet... Camilla couldn’t believe what was about to happen to her.

“Hey, hey, relax, it’s not that bad.” Karissa said, while Camilla sat up and started dragging her body away, facing her captor in horror. “Although,” Karissa sniffed the socks in her hand “ok, it may be a little bad.” She giggled evily..

“MMMPH!” Camilla’s back hit the couch. She protested once again while Karissa approached her, crawling with the dirty socks in her hand. There was no more room to go for Camilla. Karissa raised the socks until they were by her nose. “MMMMPHHH!!”

“Oh come on you.. Come on” Karissa said, gripping Camilla’s head with one hand and holding the socks with the other. The poor girl’s eyes still wide open and her head shaking from side to side. “Well, I guess I should reward you for removing my previous sock gag, so I’ll go easy on you. You won’t get these socks unless you cooperate. Do you understand?” Karissa asked, bringing the socks a little closer to Camilla’s nose.

“MMMPHH! MMMPHH! MMPHH!” Camilla nodded desperately.

Karissa smiled and dropped the socks on the floor. She grabbed the duct tape and commanded. “Up to your knees and bend lightly. I want to secure those arms.” Camilla, with some difficulty, shifted her body up to her knees and leaned her body forward. She felt Karissa wrapping duct tape around her torso, pinning her arms to her sides and her taped wrists to her lower back.

Karissa then placed her left hand on Camilla’s hand and bent her over a little bit more. She gave her bottom a playful slap that made her jump and grunt. Karissa giggled and moved to sit in front of her two captives, facing them.

“Now, now that we are all three together, why don’t we celebrate the fact that the two of you are moving in together?” Karissa said, grabbing the bag she had brought, the one not filled with ropes and duct tape. Camilla grunted anxiously and Floria protested angrily.. “Yay, glad you girls agree. First to go… meeny, miny, moe… Floria!”

“MMMMMPHHH!!”

Floria kept struggling. She perfectly knew each protest was just encouraging Karissa but she didn’t care. She couldn’t hold her anger and frustration any longer. Karissa took a pair of scissors from the bag. “First, let’s take away all that nasty energy from you so you can lay down like a good little girl and we can start the real fun..”

Karissa raised her hand in front of her and wiggled her fingers threatening. Oh no, thought Floria.

The ex captive, now captor, kneeled on the floor as Floria desperately tried to get away from her. She could only move a few inches when Karissa grabbed her. “Don’t move, I don’t want to cut you.” She cut and removed some of the tape around her abdomen. And then, she dropped the scissors, took Floria’s t-shirt and lifted it revealing her bare stomach.

“NMMPHHHHH!! MMMPHH!! MMMPP!!”

“Now, all that anger, all that negativity. You know what you need? You need a good… laugh!”

Karissa’s fingers started attacking Floria’s bare abdomen. Floria squirmed and struggled violently but she couldn’t escape. With her arms firmly taped behind her, her stomach and sides were totally unprotected. And with her t-shirt lifted just a few inches above her belly button, her sensitive spots were totally exposed.

“MMMPHHH!! MMPHHHH!!” she shouted, attempting to regain her breath.

Her neck was the next spot to be attacked. The wiggling fingers found their wave below Floria’s curly long hair and attacked, just below her chin. Floria’s body jerked with force as Karissa continued her attack.

Karissa then returned to Floria’s sides. With all the struggle, her blue t-shirt had fallen a little, now covering her belly button. But it provided little protection. If it had been hard to resist before, now it was even harder.

“MMMMPHH!! NMMMPH, MMPHH!!”

Floria used all her strength left in her. Luckily, no hogtie, like the one Karissa had been tied hours ago, meant she was more free to roll and to try to get away from her captor. She managed to do it, flopping on the floor and rolling away on her stomach, but that left another weak spot exposed…

“Trying to get away from me? Not gonna happen.” Karissa’s left arm was wrapped tightly around Floria’s bound calves. And her right hand approached dangerously to the bare soles.

“NNNNMMMPPHHHHH!!”

Karissa tickled Floria’s feet the longer. Her fingers scratching lightly and tickling through the entire sole. If she had been on her back, maybe kicking her legs would have been an option, but lying face down, her movements were severed reduced. Her torso shook on the floor as her legs were immobilized, Karissa’s fingers attacking Karissa’s most sensitive spot.

After a few minutes. Karissa released the grip on her legs. She turned around to face her ex roommate, panting hardly on the floor, still on her stomach. Floria, breathing heavily, looked over her shoulder, and gave Karissa a killing look.

Karissa just smiled and took the bag again. Floria didn’t struggle. Her anger was still there but her energy had been drained out. At least for now.

Karissa opened the bag and revealed the rest of the content.

“Oh, we are not over yet. Let’s try this babies I brought just for you.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another great chapter!

It's impressive how you keep the tension in the story for so long. After 19 parts, you're still describing the same scene without it getting boring or monotonous. Yet, you only use three characters. The natural flow stays in the story, and retaining the scene alive doesn't feel forced.

This is quite an accomplishment. Good Job!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great story, I wonder what more Karissa can have in store for her captives. ? ?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago
Absolutely!! And nicely put!
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Ah, finally, my favourite tickling! Loving it so far!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Another great chapter!

It's impressive how you keep the tension in the story for so long. After 19 parts, you're still describing the same scene without it getting boring or monotonous. Yet, you only use three characters. The natural flow stays in the story, and retaining the scene alive doesn't feel forced.

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Absolutely!! And nicely put!
You guys are way too kind! Thank you!!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Great story, I wonder what more Karissa can have in store for her captives. ? ?
Thank you, we are going to find it out very soon.
Lucien wrote: 4 years ago Ah, finally, my favourite tickling! Loving it so far!
I really hope you like this next chapter. I must say I wrote it thinking of a previous reply, so I really hope you enjoy it.

Part 20

Neither Floria or Camilla liked what they saw.

“MMMMPHH!”

“MMMMMPHH!”

Karissa smiled as she withdrew the items from the bag:

A box of wet tissues
A couple of baby oil bottles
Two electric toothbrushes.

“MMMMMPHH!”

“Oh, don’t be that excited. We haven’t even begun.” Karissa said, laughing. “First, we’ll clean those dirty little feet of yours.” She held her arm tight around Floria’s calves to prevent her from moving around and with her other hand grabbed a couple of wet tissues and started cleaning them.

“MMMPH… MMMMPHH!!” Floria protested. Her feet were indeed dirty, not mainly because of her two hours training, but because of her failed attempt to hop from the living room to the kitchen back at Karissa’s place. She didn’t quite know why Karissa was worried about her having clean feet, but the fact was that each time Karissa rubbed the tissue over them, she felt a little tickling sensation. “Mmmphh…. MMMPHH!!”

“MMMPHHH!”

“Oh, hush, Camilla, don’t be impatient.” Karissa said, looking at the smaller girl kneeling on the floor, watching all the treatment Floria was taking, and wondering what was in store for her. “You’ll get your turn.” She grabbed another tissue and kept cleaning Floria’s feet.

“MMMMPHH!”

“There you go, nice and clean. Am I not a good friend, dear?” Karissa said, still holding Floria’s legs with one arm. “Now, let’s prepare your feet for the next level.”

“Mmmph? Mmmphh! NMMMPHH!!” Floria rolled on her side and definitely didn’t like what she saw, at all. Karissa grabbed one bottle of baby oil and with some difficulty, managed to open it.

“OH, FOR GOD SAKE, STOP MOVING!!” Karissa said, putting the bottle on the floor and rolling Floria on her stomach.

“MMMPH?? MMMMPHH!!” Floria protested furiously as Karissa grabbed her ankles and pulled them towards her taped hands. Then more tape was wrapped holding her in a tight hogtie. Floria kicked and struggled as strong as she could, but after the tickling and being taped for more than two hours, there was little strength left in her. “MMMPHHH!!”

“Now…” Karissa grabbed one of her shoes and removed the shoelace. “Let’s make this babies are ready for a really serious tickling.” She tied Floria’s big toes together.

“MMMPHH!!”

“There, there…” Karissa grabbed the baby oil and started pouring it on Floria’s soles. She tried desperately to shift her feet away, but the hogtie position didn’t allow her any movement. She felt her feet becoming more and more sensitive.

“MMMMPHH!!” Floria protested, jerking her feet against her bonds.

“Sweetie, already struggling? But we haven’t even started your tickling yet.” Karissa said, rubbing her hand over Floria’s feet. Then she closed the bottle and gave Floria’s soles a little tickling with her fingers.

“MMMMMMPHHHHH!!” Floria moaned.

“Oh, baby, if you are already like this, wait until the real fun begins…” Karissa giggled, grabbing one electric toothbrush and turning it on.

“NMMMPPPPPHH!!”

Floria shook her head and jerked her shoulders madly, as best as she could. But to no avail. Karissa placed the toothbrush over her naked soles and started rubbing them. Up and down, left and right, vertically, horizontally, making circles, going from slow to fast and then back to slow. Each brush more tickling than the previous one, each second of this new tickling feeling like minutes of being attacked by fingers. And Floria just had to take it. The tape holding her hogtie made impossible for her to stretch or move her legs. And the shoelace binding her toes prevented her from separate her feet, or maybe even try to cover each other. She could only try to endure.

But enduring was impossible. Karissa watched her captive ex-roommate in delight, watching her eyes watering into tears and desperate moans coming out from her tape and sock gagged mouth. She kept rubbing and rubbing the toothbrush all over Floria’s feet.

“Mmmmphhh… mmmphhhhh…. Mmmphhh…”

Karissa started to slow down on the tickling until she finally stops. She turned off the toothbrush and put it on the floor, all the time smiling looking at the now defeated Floria. She crawled to Floria and whispered in her ear. “We are not finished yet. But you can take some rest.” She kissed her cheek and gave her one hard slap on her butt. Floria grunted. But nothing more. Her whole energy now indeed drained. Floria closed her eyes, hoping Karissa was done with her.

Then, Karissa turned her face and looked at Camilla.

“Now, guess whose turn comes now?”

“Mmmmph!” Camilla grunted as Karissa lifted her up easily and made her sit on her lap.

“Oh, don’t be mad, Cami. It’s all about settle the score. Now, I’m fair and, since you let me choose my own punishment, you get to choose yours.” Karissa said.

“So what’s going to be? Tickling or spanking?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That Chapter is outstanding 😊
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Absolutely magnificent! Love the descriptions, and love the tickling. More would be appreciated

😁
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, Karissa really means business !
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Good work. I hope Camilla decides quickly, otherwise she might get both the tickling and spanking ;-)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Melanie wrote: 4 years ago Good work. I hope Camilla decides quickly, otherwise she might get both the tickling and spanking ;-)
I hope she gets both, she deserves it, for not sticking by Floria :)
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

I loved the tied toes, the baby oil and the toothbrushes. Absolutely superb story, and loving it so far.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks once again for all your replies!!

Part 21

“Mmmmpph! Mmmmph, mmppph, mmmphh!!” Camilla protested angrily.

“Hey, hey, hey.” Karissa shook her head. She wrapped her right around Camilla’s back to prevent her from falling and with her left hand she grabbed gently her chin, bringing her face closer to Camilla’s “I don’t think you understand the position you are in. So, choose or I’ll choose. Tickling or spanking?”

Camilla huffed and glared angrily at Karissa. She turned her head slightly and saw the baby oil bottle still on the floor, next to hogtied Floria, the recent fresh memories of watching her fellow captive being tickled down to tears just seconds ago. Tickling was by far the worst option. Spanking would be humiliating, of course, but tickling would exhaust her, and the restless breathing and jerking her body involuntarily wasn’t a thing she was looking forward to, especially not that late. “Mmmph mmmphh!” She grunted twice.

“Oh, I didn’t get that. Please, pronounce well. Tickling or spanking?” Karissa asked again smiling.

“MMMPH MMPHH!”

“Cami, the sooner you get to choose, the sooner we will be moving on.” Karissa smiled, trying to use the exact same words Camilla had used hours before. “Option 1, Tickling. Option 2, Spanking.”

“MMMPH MMMPHHH!”

“Oh, I don’t get what you are saying, sweetie.” Karissa said, stroking Camilla’s face with one finger.

“And since you are not choosing, I’ll get to choose. And I choose… BOTH!”

“MMMPHH! MMMPHH! MMMPHH!” Camilla frantically protested. Stupid Karissa, she hadn’t given her a real option. It had been all a deception. But she had no time to think about it. She suddenly was rolled over her stomach. “MMMMPHH!!”

Karissa lifted her t-shirt as best as she could. She paused for a moment to savour the situation. Camilla struggled on her lap but really little movement were made. She prepared her fingers.

And then she attacked. Her fingers digging into Camilla’s bare sides, tickling her while she desperately tried to protect her exposed skin with her taped arms. But Karissa’s fingers went through. Tickling all the way, up and down her sides and also reaching her bare stomach, below the belly button, scratching and poking without opposition. Camilla jerked her body violently.

“MMMMMPHHH!!!”

Karissa laughed. She had no idea that Camilla was that ticklish. Well, it worked out for the best. Her right arm hold Camilla’s waist and dragged her closer, since she was at risk of falling because of the struggles. Luckily, her left hand was still free to continue the tickling. She poked Camilla’s sides for a few seconds and then she went to attack Camilla’s neck, under her straight black hair.

“MMMMMMMMMPHHH!!”

And then Karissa stopped. And Camilla, while heavy breathing, knew what was coming now.

SMACK

“MMMMPHHH!

Karissa’s open hand struck her bottom. The black leggings she was wearing offered little protection. One after another slap came against her exposed behind, as she could only grunt indignant. Her struggles reduced to none as she worked hard to recover her breath, Karissa enjoying each moment of it. She didn’t increased her pace, instead she delivered the slaps slowly, giving Camilla one or two seconds to feel it and made some muffled grunts, before delivering the next one. Camilla moaned and protested through the gag, her head lowered and her face turning red because of the humiliating treatment.

After about thirty smacks, Karissa stopped. Her right hand rested on Camilla’s backside and her left hand reached Camilla’s red embarrassed cheek under her black hair and gently stroked it. Camilla moaned lightly but Karissa gently hushed her. For a few seconds…

And then out of nowhere, Camilla felt fingers attacking her ribs again. “MMMPHHH!!!”

Karissa kept tickling Camilla’s sides. She wanted to go for her feet, maybe even use the baby oil and the toothbrush on Camilla, but in the position they were, it wasn’t a viable option. No problem, she could settle with tickling the torso, for now at least. Not that her captives were going anywhere. Karissa laughed while her fingers did the job of torturing and taking away all of Camilla’s resistance. Camilla could just shook her head. Her whole body completely drained, she couldn’t even kick her legs, her eyes started to water as she struggled hard to shout through the tape gag.

“MMMMMMMPHHH!”

After several minutes of tickling torture on her sides and neck, Karissa paused again. She smiled evilly, looked down at her bound captive and once again…

SMACK!

“MMMMPHHH!!” Camilla’s body instinctively jumped as she felt a slap against her bottom, again. It wasn’t particularly hard, but her butt was still sore from the previous spanking. Karissa smiled delightfully, and kept smacking Camilla’s behind, this time quicker than the previous one.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“MMMMMPPHHH!” Camilla protested, shaking her head, totally powerless to stop anything that was being done to her. Slap after slap came down, and all she could do was moan against her humiliation and wait for Karissa to stop.

Eventually, Karissa did. She watched again as Camilla panted heavily over her lap. She giggled as she pushed Camilla and she fell on the floor, on her shoulder.

“MMMPHH!”

“Why so serious, Cami?” Karissa spoke, after the whole punishment. “You brought that to yourself, I told you: you have to choose. And you didn’t.” Karissa giggled while Camilla angrily protested.

“Mmmphh… Mmmphhh!!”

“What’s that, again?” Karissa asked grinning. “That’s not cooperating. And I told you what would happen if you did not cooperate.”
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Karissa is really going for it big time, she's had more than her fair share of revenge. Obviously she is showing the cruel side of her personality.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I love it and although I feel sympathetic towards Camilla I'd love to see how Karissa gets more cruel.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks once again for following the story!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Karissa is really going for it big time, she's had more than her fair share of revenge. Obviously she is showing the cruel side of her personality.
Yes, she should be even by now. Unfortunately, there is little Floria and Camilla can do to stop her (at least by now).
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago I love it and although I feel sympathetic towards Camilla I'd love to see how Karissa gets more cruel.
Well, let's find out hehe

Part 22

“Now, I know you are so strongly against sock gags, but how can you disagree with something if you haven’t given it a try?” Karissa said laughing. She grabbed the two remaining socks, her and Camilla’s.

“MMMPHH!!” Camilla grunted as she was rolled on her back. Karissa quickly sat on her chest and removed the tape gagging her new captive.

“Ouch! Karissa, don’t you dare!” she said angrily as Karissa just looked at her, balling the socks.

“So bossy, so annoying. I’m not hearing any of that. Clearly your previous punishment wasn’t enough. Now, open up.” Karissa said.

“Take away those f*cking socks or I’ll MMMMPHHHHH!!” Camilla couldn’t finish her threat as Karissa inserted the socks into her protesting mouth. This was followed by five rounds of duct tape around her mouth and head, much like Floria had been gagged before.

“Really great. Now, I’m sorry but I don’t have any of Floria’s dirty socks. You’ll have to live with mine and your own, I hope that’s tasty enough.” Karissa said, pinching Camilla’s cheek.

“MMMMMPHH!” Camilla protested. If the sock gag was already humiliating and disgusting for some people, for Camilla it was even worse. At least Floria was OK with gagging her victims like that, but Camilla wasn’t. Ok, just the one time, a few hours ago, but that was it. And now, gagged with TWO socks, and from different people! She moaned again. “MMMMPHH!”

Karissa contemplated the living room. Two girls taped tightly, now both of them gagged with tape and dirty socks. She couldn’t help smiling. “Well, girls, it’s been fun but” she yawned. “It’s getting late, and I don’t know about you, but I’m getting really tired. Seriously, putting you in your places is really exhausting, don’t you think?”

“MMMMPH!”

“MMMMMPHHH!”

“Oh, glad you both agree.” Karissa said. “Now, let’s take you first, my little girl.”

“MMMPHH!” Camilla protested as Karissa took her and threw her over her shoulder. Karissa ignored her, at least for now, as she carried her into the hallway. “Mmmphh… mmmmphh…” Camilla panted as she looked around her, kind of hoping at least she would be taken to the bedroom.

She wouldn't.

Karissa entered the main bathroom and opened the shower door. “MMMMMMPHHH!”

“Yes, baby, you need to cool down. And I need you away while I take care of Floria. Can’t have you running or hopping away, can I?” Karissa said, lowering Camilla’s body down to the shower floor. Almost immediately as she was dropped, Camilla resumed her struggles.

“Mmm, too much freedom. I’ll fix that.” Karissa whispered going back to the living room. There she found a still immobilized Floria, with her eyes closed, maybe trying to get some rest. She decided to ignore her, there would be plenty of time for her. She grabbed a new roll of duct tape, one of Floria’s discarded shoes and returned to the bathroom.

She found Camilla still lying there struggling, but very lightly. She clearly was exhausted because of the previous tickling and spanking. Good, that meant this part would be over quickly, with little resistance from her victim.

“Up.” Karissa commanded. “Bring your knees close to your chest.” Camilla grunted confused. “Quickly, we haven’t got all night. Or I can restart the spanking and tickling if that's what you want.”

Slowly, and with a lot of difficulty, Camilla sat up and brought her knees close to her chest. Karissa grabbed the duct tape and started wrapping several rounds around her torso and legs, holding them tight.

“Mmmmpphh??”

After the process, Camilla was essentially balltied. Or balltaped. She couldn’t separate her knees from her upper body, forcing her to bend her legs. But that wasn’t the worst thing to come. Hey eyes widened in horror as she saw what Karissa was holding in her hand.

“NNMMMPHHH! NMMMPHHHHHHHH!!”

“Oh, this?” Karissa looked at Floria’s shoe. “Yes, honey, this is for you! Isn’t that great? Here you go!” She unceremoniously shoved the shoe opening into Camilla’s nose, who unsuccessfully attempted to turn her head away. She moaned as she felt the tape being wrapped tightly several times around the shoe and her head.

“MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHH!!!”

“Oh, don’t be angry.” Karissa mocked her. “You have my sock and your own in your mouth, it’s only fair that you have Floria’s stinky shoe in your nose. That way you’ll remember all of us while you sleep here.”

Here? In her own tub? All night long with dirty socks stuffed in her mouth and a smelly shoe taped to her nose? No f*cking way. “MMMMMMPHHH! MMMMPHH! MMMMMMMMPHHHH!!”

Karissa grinned as she patted Camilla’s head. The trussed up girl glared at her captor, still protesting through her gag, trying to shake her head and her tightly bound body. “Oh, you don’t have much of a saying about it, do you? Here, let’s make you more comfortable.”

“MMMMMMPH”

Her captor’s smiling face was the last thing Camilla saw before she was turned and placed face down on the tub floor. That way, her head was down, with her nose pressing even further into Floria’s shoe, and her bottom up in the air.

“MMMMPHH!!!”

“Good night to you too, Cami!” Karissa said gleefully. “I hope you are comfortable enough. Now, sleep… tight!” She said pinching hard Camilla’s still sore bum.

“MMMMMPHHHHH!!!”

Karissa laughed as she stepped out of the tub, closed the shower door and contemplated one last time at her bound captive, who was struggling to at least get some fresh air, or to get rid of the taped shoe. Karissa grinned, knowing perfectly that the shoe would stay taped until she decided to remove it. She turned off the bathroom lights, closed the door and returned to the living room.

Floria had already opened her eyes. Her now angry eyes looking at her captor. Karissa smiled.

“Ready for your bedtime?”
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

And the shoe gag makes a triumphant return! Karissa is bringing her A game here. I look forward to what she has planned next.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Oh, poor Cami. I'd volunteer to switch places with her ;-)

Thank you for yet another great part.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Another fantastic chapter. Well written and most enjoyable
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another super chapter, those poor captives are really going through it !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Karissa truly enjoys her revenge 😁 I what she has in store for Fiona.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

You truly are truly a master at keeping the tension high. This story is slowly spinning further out of control. The relationship between Karissa and the other two girls seems irreparable at this point. I feel bad for her new roommate as she has shown her true color once more.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks to all of you for your replies!

Part 23

Floria didn’t make any sound. She just stared at Karissa, waiting for whatever was in store for her. If Karissa wanted to go to sleep, her better option was to stay in the living room, hoping Karissa would take one of the bedrooms (most likely Camilla’s since Floria hadn’t moved in yet) and leave her alone. But, alas, that was not the case.

“Up.” Karissa commanded.

“Mmmphh?” Floria grunted confused. How the hell was she going to sit up or stand up hogtied like she was?

“I said UP.” Karissa said sternly.

“Mmmmphh? Mmmmphhh!” Floria grunted angrily, pulling her taped hands and feet, trying to signal her captor that she was hogtied.

Karissa worked her best to not smile. It was all part of her game, of course. She kneeled next to Floria. “Don’t answer back at your superior.” She said, smacking her butt hard at each word.

“MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!!!!”

“For that…” she grabbed the scissors from the bag and cut the tape holding her hogtie. “I won’t carry you. You’ll have to hop. And…” she grabbed her arms and pulled her, helping/forcing Floria to sit up. “ up we go.”

“Mmmphh… Mmmmphh..” Floria protested lightly as she was forced to stand up. It was a difficult job, and Karissa pulling her from behind kind of made it harder but also easier. It was weird. She also being able to stretch her legs felt good but having to stand up after so many minutes of being hogtied wasn’t exactly the best feeling.

Karissa pointed at the hallway. “Hop, hop like a little bunny, baby.” Floria turned her head to glare at her captor. Karissa smiled and once again.

SMACK!

“MMMMMPHHH”

“You better hop or there is more of that coming.” Karissa said. Floria grunted angrily but started to hop when she saw Karissa raising her hand again.

Floria hopped all her way into the hallway. Her legs feeling numb, she was still exhausted from the tickling and from being hogtied for too long. The three socks filling her mouth didn’t help either. She panted as each hop felt harder than the previous one. She looked at the bathroom door where she had seen Camilla disappear into just minutes ago.

“Mmmphh?”

“To the bedroom. Hurry.” Karissa said, delivering another slap to Floria’s bottom, this time a playful one.

“MMMPH!”

Floria moaned again, but she knew better than to stay there and challenge Karissa. She hopped again and again until they reached Camilla’s bedroom. She entered it and Karissa pushed her until she was near the bed. Floria grunted, wondering what Karissa could be thinking.

Karissa removed the blanket and, from behind Floria, she grabbed her arms and threw her face down against the mattress.

“MMMMPHHH!!”

Karissa decided not to pay attention. Instead, she took the duct tape and once again, hogtied tightly her victim at the foot of the bed.

“MMMMMPHH!!”

Floria’s exhausted body gave little resistance. Her legs bent again, forcing her into a tight hogtie and there was nothing she could do. She lay there, parallel to the foot of the bed as she was once put into this uncomfortable position. But Karissa wasn’t finished.

Using the tape, she wrapped Floria’s taped hands and feet to one of the bed legs, wrapping about eight times. She repeated the process with her knees and shoulders, securing her tight, very tight to the foot of the bed.

“Mmmmphhh?” Floria grunted confused. The hogtie was secure enough, not that she was going to struggle and fall onto the floor, especially since struggling wouldn’t get her out of her predicament. But apparently Karissa had other plans. Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt fingers tickling her feet lightly for a few seconds.

“MMMPHH! MMMMMMPHHHHH!!!!” Floria protested since her feet were still sensitive because of the baby oil remains on them. But since she was hogtaped and taped to the bed, her movements were literally none. She could only move her head and fingers. Karissa smiled satisfied at her work. But there was still something missing.

She looked through Camilla’s drawers. Floria made some confused sounds, but since she could only slightly turn her head, she couldn’t see what Karissa was doing. Finally, she found what she was looking for. Karissa appeared right in front of Floria, the girls looking into each other’s eyes.

“I know perfectly this evening isn’t how you planned. But it is how it’s supposed to be.” Karissa whispered, her face an inch away from Floria’s.

“Mmmphh, mmmmphh.”

Karissa brought a finger to Floria’s lips. “Don’t talk. You are gagged for a reason. You know I loved you, but at some point during our friendship you decided to become a pain in the ass, and tonight even decided to teach me some sort of weird lesson. Well, it seems now you are the one learning her lesson. This is how it’s supposed to be. I’m the one in control and you just have to take it like a good little girl.

“Mmmphh! MMMMMPH!!” Floria protested angrily. Karissa just showed her what she had found. A blindfold.

“Since it’s our last night together, I thought we could have a little sleepover, just you and me. And since it’s the first night you are actually learning your place, that’s exactly where you are going to sleep.”

“MMMPHHH!” Floria protested once again as the blindfold was pulled over her eyes. Karissa looked at her captive, grabbed lightly her face and kissed her cheek long. Floria moaned, and if she wasn’t blindfolded, she would still have shut her eyes. The only thing she could do was try to endure and hope for an opportunity to turn the tables. If there was one, of course.

“Good night, dear.” Karissa whispered in Floria’s ear.

Karissa grabbed the blankets, turned off the lights and climbed on the bed. She closed her eyes as she covered herself and tried to get some good sleep after a restless evening.

Floria, meanwhile, wasn’t exactly in a good position for sleeping. It all became worse as she felt Karissa’s feet pressing against her face.

“MMMMPPHHH!!” she protested as she heard a little giggle from her captor. It was on purpose!

Karissa rubbed her feet all over Floria’s face and nose.

It was going to be a long night for Floria.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great chapter, Karissa is just so evil, I don't know what she will try next ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic