The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That Chapter was intense .... and the nonverbal interaction? Written very well. It seems like Camillas Plan is working after all :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, well written. Has Camilla gone too far, this time ?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part and again a cliffhanger, wonder who of the two girls it would be. Camilla letting Janice do it, while she flees the her apartment to let the girls cooperate seems logical to me, but we'll see.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago That Chapter was intense .... and the nonverbal interaction? Written very well. It seems like Camillas Plan is working after all :)
Thank you! I was so worried about the nonverbal interaction, since most of my latest parts had been dialogues. Glad to see someone liking it. Yay!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Super chapter, well written. Has Camilla gone too far, this time ?
Thank you!! Maybe she has...
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Nice part and again a cliffhanger, wonder who of the two girls it would be. Camilla letting Janice do it, while she flees the her apartment to let the girls cooperate seems logical to me, but we'll see.
Thank you. I was going to write it different, but your reply really helped me (The original chapter 42 was garbage hehe). So yes, you are right.

Part 42

“Mmmpphh? Cmmphh? Jmmmphh?”

“Hi girls. Uhm… relax? I mean relax, it’s me.” Janice said while placing the tray with two glasses of water on the night table. She looked at the bed, where the two tall girls lied wrapped together. She adjusted her glasses and, as instructed, removed her sock from Karissa’s nose and ungagged her first.

“Janice? What’s going on? Where’s Camilla?” Karissa asked while flexing her jaw.

“First, things first. You want some water. I mean, would you want...like some water?” Janice asked. “I am giving you one, one glass and then I am untying you, although that can take some time… and then I am untying Floria.”

“What? Why do you mean then? Look at her!” Karissa tried to point at Flora with her chin. Floria remained with her eyes closed. “She needs the water. Ungag her and untie her, damnit! Where is Camilla? She knows these things perfectly.”

“Ok, ok.” Janice took one glass. “So, what you are saying is that I should untie and ungag her first, not you, and give her some water. Sorry, give her some water first and then untie her, before untying you?”

Karissa looked at Janice above her shoulder. “Do you want me to write it down? YES!”

Janice adjusted her glasses again and walked to Floria’s side. She ungagged her carefully and placed the glass close to her lips. “Hi, BB. I mean, sorry, I meant Floria, sorry, shouldn’t have said that, shouldn’t have said that…. Here, have some water.”

Floria slowly started drinking it. Karissa looked at both girls carefully. Floria slowly drinking the water, still with her eyes closed, Janice helping her but shaking a little bit. Clearly nervous, this was clearly her first time dealing with two tied up people under her care. But this was supposed to be Camilla, so the real question was…

“Where is Camilla?” Karissa asked again. Janice let Floria finish her water before taking it away and speaking.

“She is… well… she is not here.” Janice looked at Karissa’s surprised eyes. “Camilla is gone.”

“Th-th-thank you…” Floria muttered, still with her eyes closed.

“What do you mean she is gone? Did she leave the apartment? And left you in charge?” Karissa shouted surprised. Leaving Janice in charge, her, a new girl who had never before tied up anyone, less known the rules about safety or taking care of the captive girls. How was that possible?

“I know, I know, it’s a bit odd..” Janice said. Karissa was about to reply to that but Janice continued. “But don’t worry, I will untie you. Both of you. But please promise me you won’t gang up on me. Please. See.” She showed Karissa her wrists, still a little red, some residual sticky material from the tape still over her skin. “I’ve already been tied up. So to speak. So no need for you girls to tie me up again. I am with you. Your side I mean.”

Karissa gave her a “what the f*ck” look but remained silent. Janice grabbed some scissors and removed the tape around the pink blanket cocoon. After that she carefully cut the tape holding Floria. The tall basketball player slowly rolled away from Karissa.

“Thank you, God, thank you....” Floria said, opening her eyes. “I need some food. I need… Please, start untying, Karissa. Would you mind if I first..?”

“Go.” Karissa said. “Eat some snacks. Then return. I doubt new girl here can remove your knots. Nothing personal, Janice, it’s just Floria is very good with rope.”

Floria smiled and left the room. She felt a little weak but the energy was slowly coming back to her limbs. She went to the kitchen and grabbed some cookies. Man, what an unexpected turn of events. Tying her ex roommate first, being ambushed by her new roommate, tickled, slept tied up with her ex roommate, had a creepy photo session, freed herself, tied her ex roommate again, back to be tied up by her new roommate again and tortured by this new girl. Too much for the past 24 hours, even for her. Her thoughts overwhelmed her as she grabbed a bottle from the fridge and drank it. And what about Camilla? Was she really gone for good? No way, she was her new roommate now… why had Camilla decided to play so rough? And with a new girl in the mix, that was too dangerous. Yup, clearly Camilla needed to be told a lesson, but how to…

“Hmmm, Floria? BB? No, sorry, Floria.” Janice’s face appeared through the kitchen door. “Would you mind… I need some help over here. Your knots are really tight, really good. I cannot untie.. Can you help me please?”

Floria sighed looking at the ceiling. No tie ups during the next hours at least. She put the bottle down and pointed at Janice. “No more calling me BB, you crazy freak. And don’t think I have forgotten the tickling and spanking. And the teasing.”

Janice blinked. “I am so sorry, look, this whole thing overwhelmed and to be honest, I was kind of hoping for the past two years for an opportunity like this, I just didn’t think about…”

“Zip it.” Floria said and Janice immediately went silent. “You wanted in, that means reciprocity. I will get back at you but not yet. First, Karissa. Then we’ll discuss Camilla’s fate. Let’s go.”

Janice nodded as she followed Floria into the hallway and back to Karissa’s room. Floria entered it first. “Did she actually make any progress?” she asked Karissa.

Karissa remained still as Floria approached her. “If any, she made them worse. Clumsy fingers…”

Floria laughed. “Come on, it’s her first time. Remember the first time I tied a knot? How easy it was to escape from that? Or when I finally get my ropework going, the first time you tried to untie it, how hard it was?”

Karissa snorted. “I never knew how you got that trick. The only way to get out was if you by any chance left the knot within reach. And one actually had to previously had seen which knot had you used before trying to untie it. You got so good and so fast none of us noticed it. I still suck at ropes that’s why I prefer tape. Pretty much like stupid Camilla….”

“Your knots are fine. Not as good as mine.” Floria said, untying the rope around Karissa’s forearms. “But you just need some practice. And about Camilla, I was thinking…”

“Dirty sock gag?” Karissa asked.

“Dirty sock gag indeed. That little soccer fan deserves it.” Floria replied.

Janice just stood by the door watching the scene. These two crazy girls were just there, one untying the other, talking about their knots and their revenge on poor Camilla who had left several minutes ago and would probably be in her apartment by now. She had taken the bag with all the tape and the rope, of course. Floria’s new key was still in Karissa’s possession, so she hadn’t taken it with her. Maybe she couldn’t find it. Or maybe she had left that on purpose. Most likely the girls weren’t going after her right away…

Janice’s phone rang. She looked at it while Floria kept untying Karissa. Message from Camilla.

“Did it work?”

Janice smiled and typed back. “Perfectly. They are after you now.”

The phone rang again. “I’m screwed. Hope it’s worth it. See ya! And thank you for everything!”

Janice smiled again. “Thank YOU for everything.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I love this part! Janice being deliberate clumsiness makes this a lot better than I had imagined myself. Great to see that the first part of the plan succceeds. Seems like Janice earned herself a spot on the squad after everything is over.

So now they go on their way to Camilla. Will she try to explain her little trick before the duo arrives? Or accept the consequences of her actions? Obviously, I hope for some decent, merciless tie-up, which likely will be more than a "dirty sock gag". So the question really is, will this night be any worse for her than the previous one?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Camillas Plan worked :) She did what she had to do, knowing fully well the consequences it might bring for her. Very honourable. Fiona and Karissa talking about what the will do to Camilla? I enjoyed that.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another great part to the story. The plan worked, but Camilla will be in for some trouble now. I hope in the end that they can all be friends again. :)
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

So glad this didn't turn into everyone hating everyone else!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

"Always leave them wanting more."

You prove with every part of your story that you apply this motto masterly.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

brashieel wrote: 4 years ago So glad this didn't turn into everyone hating everyone else!
Absolutely 🙂 And Camilla risked a lot, to achieve that. And still does. I'm curious what Karissa and Fiona have in mind for Camilla. They will - no doubt - be creative 🙂
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hopefully Camilla will not have reason to regret her actions :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago I love this part! Janice being deliberate clumsiness makes this a lot better than I had imagined myself. Great to see that the first part of the plan succceeds. Seems like Janice earned herself a spot on the squad after everything is over.

So now they go on their way to Camilla. Will she try to explain her little trick before the duo arrives? Or accept the consequences of her actions? Obviously, I hope for some decent, merciless tie-up, which likely will be more than a "dirty sock gag". So the question really is, will this night be any worse for her than the previous one?
Thank you! I am so glad you loved it. Yes, Janice will probably earn her spot. But now her situation is a little more complicated since she is now with the two girls who were tied before, not Camilla.

As for what is going to happen to Camilla eventually... could be... maybe it could be worse.
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago So Camillas Plan worked :) She did what she had to do, knowing fully well the consequences it might bring for her. Very honourable. Fiona and Karissa talking about what the will do to Camilla? I enjoyed that.
She says she will, let's just hope she keeps her word. ;)
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Another great part to the story. The plan worked, but Camilla will be in for some trouble now. I hope in the end that they can all be friends again. :)
Thanks! I hope they can all be friends too.
brashieel wrote: 4 years ago So glad this didn't turn into everyone hating everyone else!
It could have happened, but luckily it didn't. Now they only have to settle the score with Camilla.
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago "Always leave them wanting more."

You prove with every part of your story that you apply this motto masterly.
Aww, thank you!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 43

For the past 24 hours, Karissa’s apartment had been the place of a tie-up battle between her and her ex roommate Floria. Now, it had turned into some sort of headquarters where both tall girls were going to decide the best way to get back at Camilla, who had fled several minutes ago from now. Truce was made between the ex roommates, now some sort of allies against her mutual friend. No words were spoken about this truce, but both girls were tired by now to attack each other, so that felt good for a change. So at least for a few more hours, they weren’t going to tie each other up.

Janice, on the other hand, wasn’t that lucky.

While Karissa kind of trusted her soon to be roommate Janice, Floria didn’t. And she was still annoyed by the fact that the brown-haired girl had got to torture her and had her first tie-up experience at her expense. Looking for a soft treatment, Janice agreed to be tied up by Floria as a way to compensate for that, but asked her arms to be free, not wanting to experience the same helplessness she had endured before with Camilla. So the ropes that had previously restrained Karissa were now binding Janice’s ankles together. She was sitting on the kitchen chair, with the last rope wrapped around her waist, pinning her to the chair. The knot was tied tightly below the seat, so there was no way for Janice to reach it. But it was very comfortable, so to speak.

Other arrangements were made. Floria’s bags were still in her car, so Karissa allowed her to take a good shower and change into cleaner clothes. To reciprocate, and to compensate for the fact that Karissa’s money was spent buying the ropes and tape, Floria gave her some of her own money so Karissa could go out and get some food for the three of them. Janice was left alone in the kitchen, tied to the chair, but at least Karissa lent her a laptop, so she could entertain herself. That was another relief for the new girl, since her phone was now with a low battery and had to be recharged.

Karissa entered the apartment with some pizza just when Floria came out of the bathroom, now wearing some black sweatpants and a yellow sleeveless t-shirt. Karissa placed the pizza on the table and both tall girls sat down, ready to eat and to discuss their payback.

Several minutes passed and the only thing they had agreed on was the use of dirty socks to gag Camilla. Also, the use of dirty shoes. But that was it. Janice looked from girl to girl, sitting between them, as their conversation continued without reaching a common point.

“So, why not hogtie her and leave her that way for the whole night?” Karissa asked.

“We are always hogtying people. It turns out to be so boring.” Floria said, taking a slice without noticing that Janice was going to reach for the same slice. “It’s so vanilla.”

“So vanilla? Really?” Karissa said, eating a piece of garlic bread. “Do you know that it’s actually really uncomfortable and really hard to do without the proper skills? Oh, who am I asking? It’s the popular and great BB!”

“Shut up!” Floria replied, not angrily. “I hate that nickname. You are right, but Camilla has spent lots of time hogtied. Also balltied. Like last night when you left her in her own tub. So that would be repeating ourselves.”

Janice cleared her throat. “Mmm, girls? Ladies? What if we…I mean you… well, us, could…?”

“So no hogtie, no balltie… are we really out of ideas?” Karissa opened a bottle to have some water. “Have we really used everything we can do?”

Janice looked at Floria, then back at Karissa. “What… what have you used… done… tied… with Camilla… or…?” Janice tried to take another slice, but the rope around her waist didn’t help her to reach the box.

Floria grabbed another slice, one particularly close to Janice and ate it. “I think there are a few things we can try. But how? We only have some rope.” She looked at Janice. “What’s your problem?”

“I… I…” Janice attempted to reach another slice but failed “...I just want some. The rope doesn’t allow me to move around so… maybe you could bring the box close, B...Floria! I was going to say Floria…”

Floria rolled her eyes but Karissa took two napkins and gave Janice a slice. “Come on, Floria. Janice is going to help us, right?”

Janice took a bite and nodded. “Yes, yes I am. I mean, I have no experience in tie-up games. Well, not true, I have some, tonight counts as experience of course, but I don’t think it really matters for this… payback… revenge.. thing. I haven’t tied up any of you yet, so, or any other girl for that matter. Or boys, or anything. I am not exactly sure…”

Karissa gave Janice some garlic bread and smiled. “Easy there. Don’t worry.” She looked at Floria. “All we have is the dirty sock stuff. That’s like almost nothing. We are out of ideas. And also out of stuff. She has all the rope. She has all the tape. All we know is that using dirty socks and dirty shoes will be a hell of a torment for her.”

Floria snorted. “Remember the first time she was gagged by a dirty sock? How mad she was? God, I thought she was going to kill us! I’ve never seen someone so furious. She was fully berserker mode. I mean, it’s gross and humiliating, but I’ve never thought it was a deal breaker.”

Karissa laughed. “Thank God that happened. That made us agree about some ground rules. It made our games better and safer for that matter.” Janice looked at Karissa like asking which rules they were. Karissa got her look. “Oh, some basic stuff, like making sure everybody gets regular bathroom breaks, or giving some food and water to the ones being tied up, or…” she looked at Floria and blushed “...never leave a captive alone…”

“Never leave a captive alone!” Floria replied back and both girls stared for a second. Janice looked at both of them, worried, but after that second the tall girls started laughing. Janice sighed relieved. “Also, if you have like a no go, we weren’t allowed to do that, unless extreme and special circumstances. But mostly, we weren’t allowed to do that”

“Like a hard limit.” Janice said.

“What? That's crazy BDSM stuff! I knew you were a little freak....” Floria said.

“No, no, it can apply to most things. It’s just the concept.” Janice said, shifting her position as best as she could. “So,” she coughed while trying to lean back, again from Floria’s gaze. “It seems you had a lot of funny and different games. Any chances we can use again any of the old stuff… so to speak?”

Karissa shook her head. “We only have like two or three ropes. No tape. We don’t even know where she is. She can be at her place, but chances are she is expecting us there. We could do lots of crazy ideas we used in the past, in other places, but first we have to get to her place to recover the bag with the ropes. And again, she may be expecting us, so…”

“But what if she isn’t…” Janice said, having cleaned her hands with the napkins and taking the laptop.

“We don’t know that.” Floria replied.

“But let’s say she isn’t at her place…” Janice tried again.

“But let’s say we don’t know if she…”

“Let’s say she isn’t!” Janice said, in a louder voice. The other girls startled and looked at her. Janice blushed but continued. “What if she is like at this small park, like a sports field, you know, I think it’s opened at the campus, even during vacations, some people go there for a little jogging and… well, let’s say we… I mean her… Camilla is there. What could you do? I mean, what could we do?”

Karissa and Floria looked at each other before Karissa spoke. “We could do a little haunting. Like we’ve done in the past. We wanted to attack and tie up someone and at one point, just ambushing her was like too dull for us, so we were like leaving clues or whispering through the corridors, or we appeared far away with some ropes, like we were haunting her, and she was like scared and running at one point trying to escape, and we forced her to run to a place where we had set up the actual trap… We have done it a couple of times with the whole gang, but maybe four or even three people could work. Camilla is shorter than us…”

“But it’s all pointless because we don’t know where she is!” Floria said, slapping the table with her hand.

“Ehm… actually we do. Kind of.” Janice cleared her throat. “In about an hour she will go for a fifteen to twenty minute jogging.” The taller girls looked at her confused. Janice turned the laptop so they could see the screen. “Her facebook page. She’s been doing this like for the last couple of months and posts her time and distance through the running app and into her page… You didn’t know?”

Karissa and Floria looked at each other. The last couple of months. Their minds had been pretty much into fighting each other, and complaining about each other, and hating each other, that they hadn’t considered what their friends were doing in the meantime. And now Janice, with a little online stalking, had found important information for their plan.

The three girls remained silent for half a minute. Floria spoke first. “So if she is actually there…”

“... we can maybe force her to go behind the old gym…” Karissa replied

“...haunting her all the way…” Floria smiled.

“... and then we tie her up and gag her…” Karissa smiled back. “And if she is out of her apartment…”

“...we can recover all the ropes and tape first... Then tie up little Camilla in a very, very good position…”

“...and gag her with dirty socks…”

“...With dirty socks… and more.” Floria extended her hand. “Sounds like we got a plan.”

Karissa shook Floria’s hand smiling. “And more. We got a plan.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That dialogue between Fiona and Karissa, working out a Plan with Janices help? They getting together? I liked that!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I love that dialogue too! Seems like Camilla's plan is working, and Janice plays her part perfectly.

Curious what devious tie Camilla will have to endure, as it will certainly be interesting. Can't wait for more!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Now the girls have made a plan, it will be fun to see what they do to Camilla :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago That dialogue between Fiona and Karissa, working out a Plan with Janices help? They getting together? I liked that!
Thank you!
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago I love that dialogue too! Seems like Camilla's plan is working, and Janice plays her part perfectly.

Curious what devious tie Camilla will have to endure, as it will certainly be interesting. Can't wait for more!
Thanks!!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Now the girls have made a plan, it will be fun to see what they do to Camilla :)
Thank you, we will soon find out.

Part 44

“So, what exactly do you want me to do?” Janice asked surprised and a little confused.

Karissa looked at her with one of the remaining ropes in her hand. Both girls inside Karissa’s car, parked near the old court. Back in years, all sports teams used to train there, but the university had decided to build new sports facilities at the opposite side of the campus. Demolition was in order but a petition was signed by mostly every student who practiced a sport, so the old facilities remained there. During college terms, students could reserve them for their own personal training or even to play some games among them, but during breaks, very few people went there. It had its own parking lots, and a direct entrance from outside. The parking lot had a perfect view to the football court, but without the goalposts, it was mostly a large field of grass. Therefore the name the students called it: the park.

Behind the park, there was what would probably be the worst distribution of builds ever, since these old facilities hadn’t been built at the same time, but across the years. First, there were the dressing rooms (five in total, two for the home team, men and women, two for the visiting team, men and women too, and the referee’s). There were also several storage buildings for all the sports equipment. Among them, there were several passages with lockers. But the biggest building was even past these small ones. The old gym.

That was the place where the trap was going to be set.

Janice grabbed the rope from Karissa’s hand. The tall girl nodded and turned her eyes to the park. It was getting dark so they would probably have some advantage. Floria was not with them, as she had taken her own car and drove to Camilla’s place to recover the ropes and tape. Then she was going to head straight to the old gym and prepare everything. Karissa and Janice’s tasks were to scout the area, and luckily there was no one around. Camilla would arrive shortly, most likely, for her 15-20 minute jog. Then, there was the second task: “I am supposed to scare her with this?” Janice asked.

“It’s not just the rope, it’s the message.” Karissa responded, still looking at the park. Any minute now.

“The message being… Hi, I am the girl you’ve just met, the one who doesn’t know how to tie a knot and, oh, by the way, the one who doesn’t practice any sport so most likely in a one on one fight, would probably get her ass kicked. But hey, please run away from me. Like that?” Janice asked worried.

“Pretty much.” Karissa said and then looked at Janice. “Look, remember the plan?”

Janice sighed. “Wait until Camilla has done a couple of laps around the park.”

“Good. Why a couple of laps?” Karissa asked.

“Because she would be tired enough, since she didn’t have a good sleep and now she’s doing physical exercise. But also not too tired that she wouldn’t be able to run away when we haunt her.” Janice answered, remembering what Karissa and Floria had told her.

“Good again.” Karissa smiled. “Then what?”

“Then you go and she will spot you. Then she will know what’s up and that she is going to be chased. And she will run away into the lockers and dressing room.” Janice sighed. “And I will be there with my rope.”

“To keep the pressure. Just that” Karissa said. “See? You won’t be the first she will see. So your job is to support the idea of the game. She will run as soon as she sees you because I will be chasing her as well. Now relax, you just help me get Camilla into the old gym and then it’s up to Floria.”

“Where is she anyway?” Janice asked, feeling her anxiety increasing.

Karissa checked her phone. “Last time she said she was arriving at Camilla’s and she was gone, so most likely she will park behind the gym and wait there. Let me call her.”

Janice nodded and stared at the park. Would Camilla take the bus to get here? Her place wasn’t that close to the campus so she and Karissa had been waiting for quite some time. If Floria had already arrived at Camilla’s, that meant Camilla had already left even earlier. The only problem was if Camilla had taken the bus or she had decided to walk. Probably the bus. But then she would be here already. Anyway, let’s say she is. The plan would start like right away, so Janice would have to go to the dressing rooms and wait for her in the passages around them. The only problem about that was the fact that probably Camilla wouldn’t be scared of her, and then she wouldn’t run. Or worse… she would try to tie up Janice, since Janice was bringing one rope with her…

“There she is!” Karissa said.

Janice looked at the park. Yes, there was Camilla. She was wearing a pink hoodie and black pants, and she arrived and started jogging. Janice looked around and then at Karissa who reassured her. “Don’t worry, Janice. She hasn’t spotted us. We are far enough from the park.” Janice sighed. They were the only car there but Karissa was right. There was enough distance from their place to the park.

“Go! Remember. Go to the dressing rooms and wait there.” Karissa said.

“But.... but… how will I know? That thing is a labyrinth. Too many buildings” Janice replied, getting out of the car while Karissa remained there.

“You’ll know when she goes there. She’s the only person here. Thank God almost nobody comes here during the break, uh?” Karissa said. “Now go! Go behind the stands quietly so she won’t notice you. I will wait here for ten minutes or so until she’s tired enough. Then… it’s showtime.”

Janice had more questions but decided to do it. This was her true shot, her real chance to join BB and her gang. She took hold of the rope in her hand and went as quiet as possible behind the abandoned stands. She turned her head from time to time to watch Camilla still jogging, Karissa still waiting in the car. She kept going until she was past the park. She turned her head one more time. Camilla was there. No sight of the car, at least not from her spot.

Janice took a deep breath. Easy. It should be easy. Camilla would come at her running away from Karissa, she only had to be on her way, making sure she ran towards the old gym. Janice repeated it in her head. No problem, it shouldn’t be that hard. Her hands started sweating and she had to grab the rope more tightly. She walked around, very nervous. Any minute. Just that. Stand there, show her the rope. Camilla would get the idea. She would. But what if she wouldn’t? Would she attempt to attack her? Probably not, Karissa would be running after her. Could it be a set up from Floria and Karissa? Not likely, Camilla was the one that had left them tied and gagged. She was the objective. Still, Janice felt kind of abandoned there, among abandoned buildings. She took a deep breath. Not an issue, this is a piece of cake. This is just a…

Her phone rang. Shoot, she hadn’t put it on mute. It could give away her position to Camilla. She looked at it quickly and her heart sank.

“Sorry, change of plans. Floria needs help with the trap. You will have to start the chasing.”

No freaking way! What now? Was she the one supposed to scare Camilla? No way, no way.... Janice tried to call Karissa. There was no possibility that Camilla would run away from Janice, even tired from jogging. Not the smartest choice, not even a little smart choice. The whole plan would fail now. The phone started ringing. Come on, Karissa, pick up, come on…

But then the phone went silent.

Janice looked at it and her heart sank again. Dead battery. Shoot. Now what? She looked around. The old gym was at the same distance as she was to the old court. But going there would mean nobody was close to Camilla. She would probably get away. And once Karissa and Floria found out about it, Janice would be in deep trouble. The only way out was to try, at least try to scare Camilla. Janice took another deep breath.

She walked quickly back to the park to find Camilla doing one final lap. It was getting really dark but Camilla spotted her new friend. “Hi there!” Camilla ran to meet her. “What are you doing here?”

“Hi...uhm… I was…” Janice quickly put her hands behind her, hiding the rope. Her eyes went from Camilla to the parking lot. She couldn’t see if Karissa’s car was still there, though probably she had driven it around the park and closer to the gym. Janice sighed. “...uhmm..”

“What is it? Are you ok?” Camilla said.

“Me? Uhm...Yeah, yeah, I just want to see something.” Janice walked to the middle of the court. The parking was empty. Karissa’s car was gone. How could she scare Camilla now? All by herself?

“What do you have there?” Camilla said, walking behind Janice. “Is it rope?”

Janice turned around quickly to face her. “Uhm… maybe, I mean… “ She showed Camilla the rope. “...yes?”

Camilla laughed. “Why are you doing with rope here? Were you expecting to tie me up? Or… Ohhhh” Camilla looked at the ground and then back at Janice, smiling. “You are with them now, uh? Guess the plan worked too well. So what is it? You tying me up here, taking advantage of me being tired? What did Karissa or Floria tell you? To tackle me from behind? To wrestle me?”

Janice looked nervously around. Only her. It was all down to her. “Uhm… no, no, nothing like that. I mean… I wasn’t going to tie you up…”

“Mmm, what other options are? You are holding a rope, you are not trying to tie me up… Oh I see” Camilla said, still smiling. “Were you trying to scare me? So I would run and hide somewhere else, where Karissa and Floria probably are waiting?”

Janice exhaled. “I… I…” No one was coming. No one was there. Only her. Her options were to abandon the plan and face Floria and Karissa’s wrath, so to speak, days later. After all, she was going to become Karissa’s roommate. Or try to stick to the plan, and probably be tied by Camilla right there. With no one else around to help. Janice looked at smiling Camilla. No, this was it. This was her test. She exhaled again and showed Camilla the rope. “Y-yes. I am here to scare you. R-r-run.”

Camilla laughed. “Darling, you can’t even speak. Come on, you helped me back then. But it’s clear you cannot do this alone. This is the haunting, right? They’ve told you about it. The trick is, the first person, has to be a threat. And, Janice, chances are, you are going to be the one tied up if you don’t hand me that rope. So?”

“No!” Janice shouted, scared, but tried to stand her ground. “I am holding the rope, I am the threat. Now, run!”

Camilla laughed even louder. “Honey, not gonna happen. Now, last chance: give me the rope.”

Janice felt her hopes going away. Her new allies had left her. But she had to try, she just had to… “No!”

Camilla shrugged “Ok, don’t say I didn’t give you a chance. Now, I am going to…”

Suddenly, a strong light illuminated the park. It came from the parking lot. Janice turned around to see it. She smiled relieved. Too bright to identify the car where the light came from, but she knew whose it was.

And Camilla knew it too. Her smile disappeared from her face. She was now walking backwards, away from Janice and Karissa’s car in the parking lot.

Janice turned around to see Camilla’s reaction. She couldn’t help but laugh. Help had come, with perfect timing. She raised the rope one more time.

“Like I said…. RUN!”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part, seems like Janice did not play dumb earlier, but actually is. Unfortunately for Camilla, her other two attackers are a lot scarier. Keep it up! Ending the series with Camilla being tied up, and then revealing her masterplan, but I secretively hope you can come up with some twist or a way to prolong this awesome story.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This is a real good story. If I was Camilla, I would run as fast as I could, and as far as I could. !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I guess, running won't save Camilla and only postpone the inevitable ... 😁
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Are you competing for the title of master of suspense? If so I think you'll have a good chance to win.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, the Cliffhanger was very very good again 😀 I'm looking forward to, when Karissa and Fiona hunt her prey. The Girls working as a Team? That is great. And Janice is .... let us put it that way ..... clumsy 😁😁
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

First of all, so sorry again! It's taking me too long to write the next chapter, work is really busy this month. But I should be able to deliver another chapter this week (this one and another I mean). Thank you all for your patience.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Nice part, seems like Janice did not play dumb earlier, but actually is. Unfortunately for Camilla, her other two attackers are a lot scarier. Keep it up! Ending the series with Camilla being tied up, and then revealing her masterplan, but I secretively hope you can come up with some twist or a way to prolong this awesome story.
Yeah, I could go either way, but I prefer Janice a little dumb and clumsy. I don't know exactly where to go after Camilla reveals her plan, but most likely will write another story, with the same characters, but surely with other members of the girls' gang. Let's see how it works.
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago This is a real good story. If I was Camilla, I would run as fast as I could, and as far as I could. !
Thanks! Well, Camilla can certainly run. The question is, can she hide from the other girls? Hehe
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I guess, running won't save Camilla and only postpone the inevitable ... 😁
You are guessing right. Oops, spoiler alert ;)
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago Are you competing for the title of master of suspense? If so I think you'll have a good chance to win.
Hehe, thank you!

Part 45

Run! Run! Run away!

That was the sole thought in Camilla’s mind as she turned her back to Janice and Karissa’s car and started running away across the field. She knew perfectly that Janice wouldn’t be able to catch her but Karissa certainly was, especially since Camilla had spent the past fifteen minutes jogging and Karissa was fully rested. She didn’t turn her head until she arrived at the closest buildings, which were a couple of storage rooms.

Camilla turned around a wall and stopped. She rested her back against it and thought. Ok, she knew her friends were going for her. But she hadn't expected them to attack her while she did her daily jogging routine. How did they find out about it anyway? And the exact hour? Who could have told them? Anyway, they were here already. At least two of them. Maybe even the three girls. Janice at the field, who was supposed to be slow and probably wouldn’t catch up with her. Karissa in the car, and she would have to get out the car in order to chase her… that would give Camilla a few seconds. And Floria? Maybe she was already with them. Thinking about it… if they had found out she was jogging at the park, why would they have sent Janice alone? Only if they were preparing something somewhere else. And now both were back.

Camilla took a peek from her spot at the grass field. No sign of her chasers. If she was right, they were going to haunt her all the way until she arrived at a particular place where she was going to be tied up for good. The problem was finding out which place it was. Certainly not the grass field, or Janice wouldn’t have told her to run. So it was going to be one of the buildings around here. Ok, this was the plan: reach for the exit, back to the safety of her own apartment. Problem: avoid the building with the trap and avoid the three girls.

Ok, shouldn’t be that hard. The buildings, the way they were built, made some kind of maze which would give the captors a hard time. Maybe if she went all the way around… On second thought, maybe one or two of them were going to surround her. So… they weren’t going to be together. Her best chance was to find Janice, outsmart her and then reach for the exit. About her same height, but Camilla was fittest so… that, that surely was her best hope.

She resumed her movements, now walking, through the spaces between the buildings. Where could probably be the trap? Maybe in the dressing rooms… there was enough room there, at least enough room for the four of them, and it was opened considering some people came around during the break. Certainly not one of the storages… Probably it would be better to avoid them. Camilla turned the corner again and looked around. Still nobody. That was weird. One of them would have reached this point if they were going straight to her, at least one of them. The others going to surround them, they could take a little more time but… Unless nobody was going after her?

She walked closer to the field and stuck her head out, just a bit. There was Karissa. In the field. With a rope in her hand. The tall girl didn’t notice Camilla or at least acted like she didn’t. Of course. Clever move, considering the parking lot had one exit. That one was blocked by the tall athlete girl, which could clearly outrun Camilla in the current conditions. There was another exit, near the gate that separated the park and its buildings with the rest of the campus. But probably Floria was over there so… maybe if she hid between the buildings and didn’t come out for a while, then the taller girls would be forced to enter that weird maze and she would have a chance to escape. Most likely Janice was the one looking for her while Floria and Karissa guarded the exits. Ok, so now to find a place to hide for a while. The old gym? It was too close to the campus but it could work. Probably they wouldn’t look inside first, thinking there was no way Camilla would try to hide there. Better way to escape an enemy, going close to them, Camilla thought.

Silently as possible, Camilla walked backwards, not taking her eyes away from Karissa, who clearly hadn’t spotted her. She stopped when her foot hit something. Immediately, she turned around. It was just another wall. Camilla sighed relieved. No problem, nothing had happened yet. She still had a clear path to the old gym.

She ran as quietly as she could until she spotted the big building. There it was. But was it that easy to outsmart her friends? Maybe they were sloppy, thinking to get revenge on her that quickly that they hadn’t thought it through. Nevertheless, better for her....

But as soon as she placed her foot in front of the gym door and pushed it open, she knew she was doomed.

A quick sound filled the air, like rope sliding over dust, or around it. Camilla looked down and saw it. There had been a rope hidden there, under the dirt, and she hadn’t been able to see it. Now she did. But it was also too late. The rope tightened around her calves quickly.

“Nooooooo!!” Camila shouted as the rope pulled her inside the gym. She fell on her back right into the ground, giving her enough time to protect herself from the fall with her arms, but still, there was nothing she could grab to stop being dragged into the big building.

Janice appeared running as soon as the poor soccer girl disappeared inside the dark gym. She worked a little to catch her breath as Karissa appeared behind her.

“How did you… how did you guys… know…?” Janice worked hard to recover her breath, not used to this kind of physical activity.

“We know her. She would try to escape from here and all we needed to do was to cover all the exits. Then she would go straight to our trap.” Karissa said. “Sadly we needed to improvise but it appeared the Floria’s trick worked this time. Sorry for leaving you back there, again.”

“No...problem.” Janice replied.

“Hey, you should really start running or practicing a sport, that would really help your stamina.” Karissa said smiling. “Now let’s get that little b*tch.”

Karissa entered the old gym followed by, still recovering, Janice. There was only some light entering from the windows as the set up had required for the artificial lights to be turned off. Janice worked her best to see what was happening. Not that she didn’t know. Camilla’s struggling protests were heard as Floria was attempting to tie her to something. Janice approached the two girls while Karissa enjoyed the scene from her spot.

Being an old gym, most of the equipment was gone. Either away or to the new gym. Still, there were a few things one could work with. Like rigs and racks. The girls were struggling near one. Camilla had her hands tied in front of her, her legs also bound at the calves, while Floria tried to raise her tied wrists above her head.

“You stupid giraffe, let me go!” Camilla said, attempting to kick her new roommate. “This isn’t fair! I was expecting you at our place, not here!”

“Shut up!” Floria said. “Fair? Like leaving us with no break for drink or eat? Alone with some new girl we’ve just met? “Now stand up!”

“No way! Get off me!”

“Are you girls just gonna stare or what? I need some help!” Floria called.

Janice stood confused but Karissa laughed. “Since you asked so nicely… Hi, Cami!”

“You two pair of idiots! I will get you later for this!” Camilla said angrily as Floria and Karissa forced her to stand up. “Ouch! Be careful!”

Karissa raised the captive’s hands above her head as Floria started tying her wrists to the upper beam. Camilla continued struggling and protesting but the girls ignored her. Once secured, both girls stood in front of her bound friend.

Camilla jerked her hands. She wasn’t going anywhere. She glared at Floria. “That’s it? Just my hands above my head? All this haunting, all coming all the way over here just for that?”

Floria looked at Karissa. Karissa looked back at Floria. “Oh, my poor girl. We are just getting started…”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The description of the hunt? Just great! Camilla's anger? Seems Part of the plan 😁😁
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good suspense filled chapter, now they have their victim, their revenge will be sweet. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic