The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to that :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

It will be interesting to read what revenge is to come to Camilla, but overall great chapters as always.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago The description of the hunt? Just great! Camilla's anger? Seems Part of the plan 😁😁
Thank you! Although, now Camilla is no longer in control. She is going to find out soon what the girls have in store for her.
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago A good suspense filled chapter, now they have their victim, their revenge will be sweet. ;)
Thanks! Yes, it will be sweet, I hope ;)
Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago It will be interesting to read what revenge is to come to Camilla, but overall great chapters as always.
Thank you so much!

Part 46

“Haha, very funny. Let’s get over with this!” Camilla said, jerking her bound hands above her head.

Karissa smiled and started walking around the bound girl. “Cami, why so hurry? You took your sweet time with us, back at my place. Now we get to have your sweet time with you. Why don’t you calm down?”

“Calm down?” Camilla tried to turn her head to look at Karissa. “You are f*cking tying me in a public place! And after my daily jogging. By the way, how the hell did you find me here?”

Floria pointed at Janice “Ask your new friend. She seems to know her way around social network too.”

“Yeah, sorry about that but…” Janice said coughing when Camilla glared at her. “... the girls were getting out of ideas, we didn’t have that much rope and it would probably lead to a fight at your apartment and that didn’t sound so healthy. I mean, going back and forward apartment to apartment, plus you could have set up something for them…for us… I mean... Look, I am just saying, if maybe you wanted them to go to your apartment to tie you up, maybe you should have said something because…”

“You wanted us to tie you up?” Floria asked, raising her eyebrows.

Camilla looked at her. “What? Hell no! I know what you are going to do now. I bet you have packed some stinky socks and are planning to gag me with them, for God knows how long. Why would I have wanted that? I was expecting you to attack but I didn’t expect you to come here. This is no fucking fair. And you, Janice.” She turned her head “You are so lost. I thought you were going to help me.”

“Awww, cute little Camilla has lost her last ally.” Karissa said patting Camilla’s head from behind. “But I think you did want us to tie you up, don’t you think, Floria?” she said, delivering a hard slap on the bound girl’s butt.

“Hey!” Camilla protested, jumping as best as she could. “If you are going to gag me, then go with it. I am not interesting in your stupid foreplay.” Karissa spanked her again. “Hey! Stop it!”

“Such a naughty captive.” Karissa said, delivering a third smack, despite Camilla’s protests. “But I would like to hear what else you have to say for yourself before we actually gag you.”

“I am not begging you, stupid girls, if that’s what you are asking for.” Camilla said, still pulling her bound arms and legs. “You want to have fun with me, ok, that sounds fair. But gag me already and call it a night. I am not giving you more fun than you two deserve.”

“I don’t recall you were this rebellious, Cami.” Floria said, retrieving more rope from the bag. “That’s only making things worse for you. Not that there are not bad enough…”

“Oh, you are like the worst villains ever. You are the mmpphhhh!!” Camilla protested as Karissa’s hand was clamped over her mouth.

“Shhhh, you are so freaking annoying, you know? Always bossing, always talking. Now hush!” Karissa whispered into Camilla’s ear as she kept protesting. To prevent further movement, Karissa also wrapped her other arm around her waist. “Finally some peace and quiet while we prepare the final adjustments.”

“The final… adjustments?” Janice asked, switching her eyes from Karissa and Camilla to Floria who was kneeling preparing some ropes. “I thought you were just going to tie her up and gag her with socks. And, well, I mean… she is already tied up. Maybe we could do the sock gag now and then…”

Floria sighed and raised her head. “Remember what we talked about, Janice?”

“We talked? I mean… yes, we talked… but what exactly….”

“This isn’t just going to be a simple tie. Not just some gagging. Oh no.” Floria said, preparing more ropes. “This is going to end this with a very high note. You see, while we have some rules about our games, there is also some strict punishment to the girls who don’t follow the rules. And Camilla broke them. Which are her crimes? Janice?”

“Oh…” Janice blinked and adjusted her glasses “Always give your captives bathroom breaks and drinking breaks…. Ok, that wasn’t the term but I meant a break so they could have some drinks… I mean water, although you could have some juice… “ She noticed Floria’s impatient look and decided to continue “And to never leave a captive alone.”

“Immph dmmmph lmmmph ymmph almmpphh!!!” Camilla protested, fighting Karissa’s tight grip.

“Shush, shush, little one. Big girls talking over here.” Karissa whispered, grinning, enjoying Camilla’s reaction.

“Good, now a big crime deserves a big punishment” Floria said before finishing one more rope.

“That’s a lot of ropes!” Janice said, visibly surprised. “Isn’t this a bit of an overkill or…?”

“It’s just enough.” Floria said, picking one and standing up.

Janice wondered why so many ropes were enough in silence. The other sounds echoing in the old gym were Camilla’s muffled protests and struggles. Floria, humming a song, began to work. She tied a couple of ropes to the beam of another rig who was near. When she was done, the ropes were hanging down the horizontal beam. Floria then moved to the rig where Camilla was tied and tied one more rope, which was also hanging down. Janice looked confused. One rope looked shorter than the other. And it seemed like something was missing, that something was supposed to be hanging by the ropes. Or maybe not something. Someone…

“Nmmmphh!! Lmmmph mmphh gmmpphh!” Camilla protested as she too had noticed what Floria’s intentions were. Karissa’s grips tightened around Camilla’s mouth and waist as Floria kneeled in front of her captive.

“Do not kick! Hey!” Floria shouted, avoiding one of Camilla’s desperate kicks. “Come here. You are making this really bad for yourself.”

“Fmmphh ymmmph!” But her protests were the only resistance she could put. Floria quickly wrapped her arm around Camilla’s legs and started tying one rope below her knees. “Nmmphhh!”

When Floria was done with Camilla’s legs, Janice noted that there was some kind of small leash, one part of the rope was dangling, and she knew where it was going to be tied. Floria lifted Camilla’s legs and tied her ankles and her knees to the ropes already tied to the beam. Janice was admiring Floria’s handiwork when Floria tossed her one duct tape roll. “Hey, new girl. Secure the bonds over here.”

“Nmmmphh!”

“So-sorry, Camilla. It’s just the way it is.” Janice muttered as she started wrapping the tape around Camilla’s ankles and knees.

Floria tied another rope around Camilla’s elbows and repeated the process, this time tying her elbows to the rope hanging from the same beam her wrists were tied to. As Janice was finishing with the tape, Floria took one roll herself and secured the bonds. Karissa smiled and released her grip.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?!” Camilla asked angrily.

Floria stepped back to see her work. Camilla was hanging from two gym rigs, her wrists and elbows tied to one horizontal beam, her legs and ankles hanging from another beam, like she was some kind of hammock. Janice stepped back as well. She could notice why Floria had used two sets of ropes for each restraint. The knots securing her limbs together were separated from the ropes making her hang, so her weight wouldn’t tighten those binds, making it safe. However, it surely wasn’t comfortable for Camilla, as she was literally hanging at least three feet above the ground.

“That’s nice. We should have done this before.” Karissa said smiling.

“Screw you two!” Camilla said. She tried to struggle but she did it just a bit. She knew perfectly that Floria’s knots were secure enough but she didn’t want to test it. Jerking and struggling would only make her swing from side to side, and she didn’t want that, less of all, falling hard into the ground.

“That reminds me” Karissa smiled wider. “We still got to gag her...”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It is always a pleasure seeing Fiona and Karissa working together :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Camilla. She almost seems to regret her plan, but luckily still plays along. I wonder how long it takes for the girls to grasp her plan succeeded and will Janice be brave enough to interfere?

Awesome as always and again a cliffhanger. One thing is sure, that gag will be massive. Again, poor Camilla.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

They are getting their revenge, seems like a great way to tie her too. :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago It is always a pleasure seeing Fiona and Karissa working together :)
Thank you! Yeah, they make a very good team
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Poor Camilla. She almost seems to regret her plan, but luckily still plays along. I wonder how long it takes for the girls to grasp her plan succeeded and will Janice be brave enough to interfere?

Awesome as always and again a cliffhanger. One thing is sure, that gag will be massive. Again, poor Camilla.
Let's see about that. One thing is too think she can handle something, and another if she can actually handles it. As for Janice interfering, let's see how that would work. Her only potential ally is now tied up hanging from a beam so... will Janice be brave enough?
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago They are getting their revenge, seems like a great way to tie her too. :)
Thank you!! I would like to take credit for the tie position, but I can't. A good friend of mine came up with it and I just had to borrow the idea.

Part 47

“Wi still git ti gig hir...” Camilla replied annoyed, staring at Karissa

Silence fell in the old gym, as all the girls looked at Camilla. Floria looked at Camilla, Karissa looked at Camilla, Janice looked from girl to girl to girl and Camilla looked back at Karissa. It wasn’t until after a couple of seconds that Camilla realized what she had just done. “No, wait, wait a minute. Karissa, don’t you…”

But Karissa had already moved close to the bag and taken the first two socks she found. Before leaving her apartment, Floria and her had made sure to pack as much dirty socks they could find. Now it was the time to give them a good use.

Camilla’s eyes widened in horror as Karissa approached her with the two socks in her hands. One pink and one white. She looked at Karissa, who had a little evil grin on her face, clearly trying her best to hide her enjoyment of what was going to happen. Camilla clamped her mouth shut, doing her best to keep her lips together, although she perfectly knew that wasn’t going to stop Karissa.

The evil grin widened a bit. Karissa lifted the pair of socks really close to Camilla’s nose, making her take small breaths of the stench. But that wasn’t enough for Camilla to open her mouth. She closed her eyes as well, trying to take only small breaths, no more than necessary. Karissa obviously knew it wasn’t going to be enough, but pressed the socks anyway against the bound girl’s lips, making sure they were just below her nostrils. Her evil grin turned into an evil smile as, with her free hand, she reached Camilla’s exposed armpits and her fingers started attacking them.

“Mmmphh...nmmpphh…. NMMMPHHH…” Camilla tried her best to keep her mouth shut, but it was a lost battle. Eventually, she was forced to laugh and open her mouth. So she decided to turn her head away from her tormentor. But Karissa also knew that. Her tickling hand quickly left Camilla’s armpit and pinched her nose shut. “NOOOO, KARISSA, YOU FREAKMMMMPHHHHHHHH!!!! MMMMPHHHH!!”

Karissa was evilly smiling now widely while she pressed the dirty socks into Camilla’s mouth. The smaller girl pushed them with her tongue, with all her strength, but it was pointless. Karissa’s fingers kept pushing and pushing until the two socks were stuffed completely inside her mouth, pressing against her cheeks and, worst of all, her tongue. Camilla groaned at the foul taste while Karissa now laughed. “Floria, give me some tape please.” she said, releasing her captive’s nose. Camilla took a deep breath while Floria tossed one roll and Karissa cut one small strip. “Just for now, little girl, I don’t want you to get rid of your gag but I don’t want to spoil the later fun. This will do.” she said, pressing the strip tightly against Camilla’s lips.

“MMMPHHHH!!!” Camilla shook her head angrily, and started working her lips. This was way worse than she had imagined. Plus, hanging like a hammock from the rig beams made it really uncomfortable to struggle, making him swing from side to side. So she had to settle with only moving her head and lips to try to get rid of the tape and then the socks gagging her.

Karissa smiled again and waited for Camilla to stop moving her head. She then patted her head and cheek in a very condescending way. “There, there, not so back talking now, huh?” Camilla just glared at her angrily. Karissa tapped her head a couple of times and turned away.

“Are you done having your fun?” Floria asked.

Karissa raised her eyebrows. “Oh, not at all. We still have plenty of socks… Yes, Cami” she turned her head as the bound girl groaned when she heard that “There are plenty more socks and all of them are going to be stuffed in your dirty little mouth. But” she turned to look at Floria “you can still have some fun. Please.” she made a gesture with her hand indicating Floria’s turn.

“Of course.” Floria approached Camilla as Karissa moved towards the bag. “Well, well, Cami. Here we are.”

“Mmmphhh…” Camilla grunted back.

“Oh, don’t be angry, Cami. You looked for this yourself.” Floria said, crossing her arms in front of her. “I don’t know what got into your mind but this was supposed to be us getting revenge on Karissa.” She looked at her ex roommate but she didn’t hear her. Karissa was more focused on pulling all the dirty socks out of the bag. “But for reasons I don’t understand, you decided to include me as a captive. To tie me up, despite the fact that I spent all night hogtied, blindfolded and gagged, and to let a complete stranger have fun at my expense.” She didn’t bother this time to check if Janice had listened. “And the fact that you left the apartment without giving us bathroom breaks, or a break to drink some water or have some food, just trusting your new friend to take care of us, despite her having zero experience. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Camilla rolled her eyes. “Immph mmphh gmppph!” she responded, making it obvious that she couldn’t reply because she was gagged.

“Right, now you are going to get the treatment of your life. No safe words, no boundaries. You broke the rules, we are going to break them as well. So sit tight…” Floria snorted “so to speak”

Camilla rolled her eyes again. Floria left the spot and joined Karissa, preparing whatever torture they had in their minds. So she resumed her attempts to ungag herself, as pointless as they were, but she couldn’t stand the taste of her awful gag. She stopped using her tongue to push it, not wanting to taste them any more than she had. Instead, she focused on working her lips, trying to separate the tape from her mouth. But it wasn’t too long before a third face appeared next to her. “Hi, Camilla.”

“Jmmnmmph?” Camilla asked confused, and then angry at the face wearing glasses in front of her. “Whmmpph? Ymmphhh?”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I know…” Janice said, adjusting her glasses. “This wasn’t what you had planned and maybe you were expecting us to show up at your apartment. I mean, not maybe, you had just told us that, Sorry... “ Janice coughed a little and continued talking, ignoring Camilla’s grunts. “But I was really interested in their stories, I mean, they started brainstorming and saying we can do this, and we can do that, and everything was so exciting and I just couldn’t wait what they would do if they get you to the right place and with the right equipment and at the right time. So… sorry… I guess…”

“Mmmphh… mmmphhh..” Camilla grunted back, still focused on getting rid of her gag. She moved her lips from side to side, up and down, until she felt the corner of the strip getting loose. “Mmmphhhh…”

“Oh no, sorry, you won’t” Janice said, pressing her hand against the tape and securing it again.

“MMMPHH!!” Camilla shouted into her gag, frustrated from being dragged back to square one.

“I am sorry, but, now you are the tied up, I mean, the captive. Plus…” Janice smiled and adjusted her glasses again. “Don’t forget you got to tie me up before. Back at Karissa’s, remember? So, I am looking forward to having a little fun as well.” She crossed her fingers in front of Camilla’s angry eyes and giggled. “Let’s hope your friends let me have some.”

“NMMPPPHHHH!!” Camilla protested angrily, now having officially lost her last ally. She was on her own.

“Well, this is all very well and good and everything…” Karissa stood up with a handful of socks in both of her hands. Floria stood up as well. “But now, let’s give our sweet little captive a very, very good gag. Like she really deserves. What should we call it?”

“Uhm, the ultimate sock gag, maybe?” Floria said.

“I like it. The ultimate sock gag.” Karissa replied. “Do you like how it sounds, Janice?”

“What? Me?” Janice blinked. “Oh yes, ultimate sock gag, sounds perfect!” She responded, clapping her hands.

“NMMPHHHH!! NNNNMPHHH!!!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The ultimate sock gag? To be honest? I feel sorry for poor Camulla. I wonder, if she doubts the Wisdom of her plan :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter! I hadn't expected Janice to betray Camilla. I wonder how much you are going to hurt her, except for the "ultimate sock gag".

Also congratulations on your first place in the contest!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

The ultimate sock gag, sounds nasty to me, those girls are really going for it. :o
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hi guys!

First of all, really sorry for the long wait. Things have been (and are) still crazy around here. So I couldn't find time to sit down and write another chapter. That being said, I decided to write this chapter a little longer than the others, in a way to compensate you for your waiting =).
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago The ultimate sock gag? To be honest? I feel sorry for poor Camulla. I wonder, if she doubts the Wisdom of her plan :)
I do feel a little sorry too. Just a little. And yeah, she wasn't counting on the girls going too extreme on her.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Nice chapter! I hadn't expected Janice to betray Camilla. I wonder how much you are going to hurt her, except for the "ultimate sock gag".

Also congratulations on your first place in the contest!
Thank you. To be fair, it could have gone either way with Janice. I don't plan on hurt Camilla too much, since this is supposed to be funny for all the girls, but, who knows?

And thank you!! To be fair, I didn't expect to win and I didn't noticed until I read your reply. So... yay!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago The ultimate sock gag, sounds nasty to me, those girls are really going for it. :o
Yes, they are going for it!

Part 48

“Are all of those even going to fit?” Janice exclaimed.

Muffled sounds were heard from Camilla as Floria and Karissa prepared the socks. There were several pairs, so Janice wondered how exactly they were going to stuff them into Camilla’s mouth, considering she already had two socks stuffed in there. But soon it came very clear. They separated the socks, and Janice could tell they were different sizes, so probably the smaller ones would fit. She took a closer look at them. Yes, really small. “Footies” she muttered.

“What’s that?” Floria asked, picking two socks and rolling them up.

“I mean… those are footies, right?” Janice replied. “Mmm… I am not an expert but do you guys train in footies? I mean, they do not reach the ankle, I don’t know if it’s comfortable to wear them with tennis or when you run or play basketball…”

“Yeah… no, I use another type of socks, a bit bigger.” Floria pointed at another set of socks. “These footies were mostly used for, like, indoor workouts, Which I did mostly in my own room and only in my room because…” she gave Karissa a quick glance and then her eyes returned back to Janice “...some obvious reasons.”

“And you didn’t wash them?” Janice asked, surprised. “I mean, there are more than one pair….”

“Oh, I did intend to wash them, I am not a pig.” Floria replied. “I intentionally didn’t wash them because…” another quick glance at Karissa “...because of reasons.”

“Yeah, I guess…” Karissa said. “I do not recommend that. The taste of her feet is awful. Those feet absolutely reek.”

“Mine?” Floria asked, finishing her socks. “What about yours?”

“Fine, fine… I guess those are the negative side of having your roommate doing too much physical exercise or…” Karissa looked at Camilla and smiled “...the bright side in this case.”

“MMMPHHH! NMMPPPHHHH!!”

“Ok, but how will they all fit? You didn’t answer my question.” Janice asked again. “I mean, not that you have to, but I just wanted to know, better said, it would be nice…”

“Oh don’t worry. Karissa, please.” Floria said.

“Glad you ask.” Karissa smiled. “See, it’s impossible to stuff all the socks into Cami’s little dirty mouth. But what we can do is to stuff as many as possible. One of the biggest problems you find when you use socks to gag someone is that sometimes it is a little… messy. Most of the time you just grab a sock and push it into your captive’s mouth and since your captive won’t be taking it easily, you are mostly focused on just getting the sock in. But you don’t optimize the space. That way only one or probably two socks can fit in.”

“Enter… the science.” Floria said, showing Janice the small rolls she had made with the footies socks. “ You have to optimize the sock volume. If you roll them like this, really tight, then you save a lot of space. Plus, we also have the number advantage, so we can hold her while we stuff the socks inside her mouth.”

“MMMPHHHHHHH!!!!”

"And this is just the first gag. Like you said, Janice, they cannot fit at once. So, I guess we'll be rotating them."

"MMMMPHHHH!!!"

Karissa approached the angry and protesting captive and smiled. “I bet you were expecting us to use just some dirty socks to punish you. But I bet you never expected us to come up with this idea and to use several socks. Oh, and by the way.” She raised the socks up to Camilla’s nose, making her wince and turn her head away. “We turned them inside out so you can really enjoy the taste. Have a sniff, sweetie.”

“NMMMPHHHH!! MMPHHHH! MMMMPHHH!!” Camilla attemped to keep her head away from the socks as Karissa pressed them against her nose. “YMMMPHH BMMMMTMMPH!!”

“That is so gross!!” Janice said with a mix of feelings. A little disgusted but pretty much enjoying it.

“That is the idea.” Floria said.

“Now, let’s get you…” Karissa reached for the tape gagging Camilla “...ready.” she removed it in one swift motion.

“MMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Karissa just ignored her and, with her fingers pulled the first two socks out of Camilla’s mouth and dropped them on the floor. “Yuck.” She said, cleaning her hand with her t-shirt.

The sound of many curses filled the old gym as Camilla reacted to the tape being removed from her face so unceremoniously. Most of them, of course, were directed at Karissa. Janice blinked and shook her head, pretty sure she had never heard another person cursing as much as Camilla was doing right now.

“You stupid b*tch!” Camilla said, calming down a little. “That was uncalled for. We never remove tape like that. It hurts like hell! Untie me! That was enough!”

Karissa shook her head in disapproval and caressed Camilla’s face with her finger, rubbing it over the red skin where the tape had been. Camilla jerked her head. “Didn’t you hear us? We still have to apply the ultimate sock gag. Now calm down, little girl, and prepare for the first round of socks.”

“The hell you will! Floria, tell her she is just being a dumb b*tch. You guys are crossing all over the line!”

“Sorry, Cami, won’t do it.” Floria said. “You didn’t follow the rules either back at Karissa’s so…”

“So? So?!” Camilla repeated as Karissa walked behind her. “Wait a second! I did it for a good reason!”

“Oh really?” Karissa whispered into her ear. “Having fun at our expenses with my new roommate is a good reason? Funny thing, huh?”

Camilla shook her head in despair. “It’s not that, you dumb bullies! Yes, you are just being bullies! Can’t you see why I did what I did? Janice, tell them before they mmmmphhhhh!!!”

“That’s enough out of you, missy.” Karissa mockingly said as she handgagged Camilla from behind tightly. “Floria, your socks first please.”

“JMMMPHH!! CMMMMMPHH!! OMMPPHH!!”” Camilla shook her head, or at least tried to shake her head, but Karissa’s grip was really tight.

And Janice wasn’t paying attention. Or if she did, she didn’t respond to Camilla’s crying for her help. Floria’s and Karissa’s explanation of the sock gag they intended to do was more than enough to catch her attention and she was very anxious to see it happening. She just gave Camilla a nervous smile and turned her eyes to see Floria and Karissa working. “NMMMMPHH!! MMMPHHH!!!”

“Now open up and accept your punishment like a good little girl.” Karissa whispered. “Janice, come here.” She gave Janice the socks in her hand as she approached. “Thank you. Now, Cami, be good or this will be a lot worse for you. Open up.”

Karissa pinched Camilla’s nose with her now free hand as the other one released her captive’s mouth. It quickly grasped her jaw, and as the tied up girl opened her mouth for air, she held it firmly, keeping her mouth open.

Floria was ready for that, this being not the first time they were teaming up to tie and gag someone else. As soon as Camilla opened her mouth and Karissa held it open, she pressed her sock inside Camilla’s mouth. Camilla instinctively tried to push it out with her tongue, but she immediately felt the sour taste and held back. This allowed Floria to push the first sock inside and started pressing it against Camilla’s left cheek carefully. Once there, Karissa released Camilla’s nose and held her head tightly, one hand holding her jaw and the other one pressed against her forehead.

“First pair ready.” Floria said. “Now Janice, please give me the second sock.”

“Mmmm… I was wondering… can I do it?” Janice asked, shyly and blushing. “You know… this is my first time. I pretty much would like to do it. That’s it…. If you guys allow me, of course.”

Floria and Karissa exchanged looks, surprised and delighted respectively. Ignoring Camilla’s protests, Karissa nodded. “Well, well, that’s something. Help her, Floria.”

Janice smiled widely as she took the sock and pressed it against Camilla’s open mouth. “Careful.” Floria said, helping her. “You don’t want to choke her, we just want her to have a really bad time tasting them. Easy, watch her teeth. Don’t worry about her tongue, she knows it’s best for her not to taste the socks. Now, press it against her right cheek. Careful, careful… that’s it. Good job.”

“Arghmmmphh…. Mmmphhh..” Camilla groaned, feeling her mouth bulging now having two footies inside, pressed against her inner cheeks. At least her tongue, or most of it, had been spared. Although she knew that wouldn’t last for long.

In fact, Floria went to grab an ankle sock and came back. Camilla protested once again as Floria turned it inside out, balled it and slowly pushed it inside her mouth, pressing it against the tongue. The taste was unbearable and Camilla this time did try to push it out, not even caring to feel the taste with all force. But her attempts were unsuccessful. The sock wasn’t inside her stuffed mouth (most of it was outside), but it did its work. Karissa laughed into her ear.

“Oh yes, that one is mine. I specifically chose it to be against your tongue, so you can feel all its flavour. Yummy, yummy, yummy…”

“MMMMPHHHHH!!!!!” Camilla protested in despair as Karissa laughed again.

“Now the tube socks, please.” Karissa said. Janice grabbed a pair of tube socks and asked, scared. “Uhm… guys how are you going to make this fit? I mean… look at her mouth, there cannot fit any more socks… or pretty much anything…”

The taller girls laughed at Janice’s words. “Don’t be silly. These are just to secure and make sure the socks won’t come out. Give me one.” Floria took one sock and wrapped it around Camilla’s mouth, cleave gagging, or most likely, trying to cleave gag Camilla. “Most of the time you want to knot it first, to secure the gag better. But with so many socks inside her mouth, that won’t be necessary. Ugh, I cannot tie it right from here....”

“Don’t worry, I can do it.” Janice said, rushing behind Camilla. “Just a simple knot, right?” She grabbed the ends of the sock and secured the knot. “There it is.”

“Mmmphhh…. Mmmphhhh…”

“And the last sock, please let me.” Karissa left one hand holding Camilla’s forehead and the other took the last tube sock. She wrapped it around Camilla’s already packed mouth but, pressing it a little bit against her nostrils. The trussed up girl groaned at the fact that she was not only tasting the sweaty and dirty socks, but also smelling one. Karissa tied it behind her head and stepped aside, admiring the handiwork.

“Mmmmphh! Mmmmph….. Mmpphh…”

Camilla’s protests and moans were barely audible. The footies and the ankle sock stuffed inside her mouth pretty much absorbed any sound, and judging by her angry eyes, she was trying to shout with all her strength. She also jerked her head, from side to side, up and down, sometimes rubbing her chin and cheeks against her shoulders trying to dislodge the socks, looking desperately for some relief. Her desperation also made her jerk her body, and soon she started swinging, hanging from the beams.

The three girls looked at the scene for some minutes. Karissa, completely delighted at the fact that Camilla was clearly not having a good time, not only the fact that she had her mouth stuffed with too many socks, but also knowing that the taste was particularly bad for Camilla. Floria, also delighted, a little sorry, but her sense of justice made her enjoy the scene, watching it as a fair punishment for her new roommate for the previous hours she had spent as Janice’s captive. And Janice, really enjoying the fact that this was clearly not just a simple tie and gag like she had seen and experienced at Karissa’s place, but pretty much something more elaborate, and wondering what other things could be done if the limits were pushed.

After some minutes, Camilla stopped her struggling, now a sweaty captive swinging from side to side like a hammock. Her attempts did very little to remove the gag, and now she was breathing heavily through the sock that partially covered her nose. She groaned again and looked at her three captors, giving them the most killing look with her furious eyes.

“What’s the matter? Having fun, Cami?” Karissa asked, mocking her.

“Oh, she’s clearly not having fun.” Floria giggled.

“That’s too bad…” Karissa and the other girls approached Camilla slowly as the swingings stopped. “This is supposed to be fun, right? We are all friends, we are all having a good time... “ she looked at Camilla and their eyes crossed for a second. “And someone is clearly not enjoying this. Well… time to change that. You should try and laugh a little. It could be good.”

“Are we gonna make her laugh?” Janice asked, anticipating the next step.

Camilla’s eyes went wide again as Floria and Karissa nodded. “Oh right, what’s a good gag if we cannot do a little tickling to test it?”

“Mmmmmphh….”

“A little tickling?” Janice asked.

Karissa shook her head smiling. “To be fair… it’s not going to be that little…”
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This chapter was well worth the wait. Now she's had a severe gagging, looks like she's in for more torture. :o
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Awesome as always, although it's a bit frustrating how you keep building the tension. All should I say that Janice disappoints me. First, she saw Camilla almost crying knowing she would undergo this, and now she happily torments her ally, likely due to her own lusts.
I don't plan on hurt Camilla too much, since this is supposed to be funny for all the girls, but, who knows?
You sure about this? Seems like it hurts already hanging in this position, let alone her gag and the tickling.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago This chapter was well worth the wait. Now she's had a severe gagging, looks like she's in for more torture. :o
Absolutely! And the dialogues are great - how Fiona and Karissa are talking Shop, explaining Janice the Finesse of a sock gag :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hi!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago This chapter was well worth the wait. Now she's had a severe gagging, looks like she's in for more torture. :o
Oh, thank you so much for waiting! I am glad you like the chapter.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Awesome as always, although it's a bit frustrating how you keep building the tension. All should I say that Janice disappoints me. First, she saw Camilla almost crying knowing she would undergo this, and now she happily torments her ally, likely due to her own lusts.
I don't plan on hurt Camilla too much, since this is supposed to be funny for all the girls, but, who knows?
You sure about this? Seems like it hurts already hanging in this position, let alone her gag and the tickling.
Yeah, I probably shouldn't keep building the tension, specially since this part of the story is about to end. About Janice, but right now she is like overwhelmed by some new level of tying (at Karissa's place, she saw Karissa and Floria being tied up, gagged and blindfolded on a bed, now she's watching the use of a structure like the rack plus, finally being able to do some tying side by side with Floria, kind of a dream come true for her).

Don't worry, the scene is actually three or four chapters long so far, but it isn't too much time (probably just... 10-15 minutes since they caught Camilla). Torture scene will probably be short before moving on to the next scene, so Camilla shouldn't be too much hurt.
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago
Absolutely! And the dialogues are great - how Fiona and Karissa are talking Shop, explaining Janice the Finesse of a sock gag :)
Thank you so much!
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Absolutely amazing.

Loving the story so far. Apologies for not commenting sooner, especially after you so kindly fulfilled my last request. But I've had some issues and haven't even been on the site for some time.

I must say, the tickling, in particular, I am looking forward to. More baby oil, Tied toes (and pulled back to the ankle ropes, stretching out the soles) toothbrushes, hairbrushes. All three of them working her feet over would make me so happy.

Awesome story, really amazing! I would love to see some other stories written by you on this subject.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello there!

Woah, these months have been crazy. I sincerely apologize to anyone who was left waiting for this story. Trust me, I really wanted to continue it but there has been too much stress. I've just found a little space so I could relax and focus on continuing it. So, if there is still anyone out there looking for a new chapter, here it is.
Lucien wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely amazing.

Loving the story so far. Apologies for not commenting sooner, especially after you so kindly fulfilled my last request. But I've had some issues and haven't even been on the site for some time.

I must say, the tickling, in particular, I am looking forward to. More baby oil, Tied toes (and pulled back to the ankle ropes, stretching out the soles) toothbrushes, hairbrushes. All three of them working her feet over would make me so happy.

Awesome story, really amazing! I would love to see some other stories written by you on this subject.
Thank you! Yeah, I will probably finish this story in a few chapters and write a sequel, definitely including some of the tickling you have mentioned.

Part 49

The old gym was filled with Camilla’s muffled protests as the girls assumed their positions around the trussed up girls. Karissa went for the head as Floria approached her shoes and started unlacing them. Camilla shook her head violently, as best as she could, tied in the way she was. Janice stood next to Floria as Karissa started mocking Camilla.

“There, there, the sooner you let us do this, the sooner this will be over” Karissa whispered in Camilla's ear as she pats her head in a condescending way “...maybe.”

“NMMMPHH!!!” Camilla starts trying to kick her bound legs as Floria removes the first shoe and handles it to Janice. Then the other shoe follows. “NNNMMPHHH!!!”

“Just shush!” Floria said, also removing Camilla’s socks and giving them to Janice. “Janice, please, put the socks with the others for round two.”

“RMMNMPH TWMMPHH???” Camilla’s eyes popped. “NNNMMMPHH!!!”

“Oh yes, little girl, you see, this is the first ultimate sock gag. Floria, Janice and myself are going to try several combinations just to find out which is the best one.” Karissa whispered again. “Too bad our little guinea pig here hates dirty socks. I guess that’s too, too... bad.”

“MMMMMPHHH!!!”

“Now that’s a crappy attitude. We are going to make you relax a bit. So, some tickling here...” Karissa gave Camilla a quick tickle on her exposed armpits.

“NMMMPHHH!!!”

“Cami, Cami….” Floria says wiggling Camilla’s now exposed toes. “You didn’t show us any mercy back at the apartment. You will also have some tickling here…” Floria smiled as her fingers gave Camilla a quick tickle on her bare soles.

“NMMMPPH!! MMMPHH!!!”

“Uhm…. guys…. What about me?” Janice asked nervously, returning to her place next to Floria after placing Camilla’s socks next to the big pile of socks still on the ground.

Floria and Karissa looked at each other and laughed. Karissa was the first to speak. “Oh, you can tickle her sides. Just dig your fingers in her sides. Feel free to raise her t-shirt a little bit if you want…”

“NMMMMPHHH!!!”

“Hey, hey…” Karissa said “Now you are just being a bad sport. You didn’t hesitate about spanking us, or tickling us or leaving us. This is your punishment. Now girls, if you please…”

The three girls ignored her protests and assumed their positions. Camilla attempted one last desperate look at Janice but she ignored her, her eyes now wandering around Camilla’s sides. Camilla made more muffled attempts to get her attention but they fell on empty ears. “Ready?” Floria said. “Go!”

The triple tickling started simultaneously. Karissa attacking the armpits, Floria going after the feet and Janice digging her fingers on Camilla’s sides. And Camilla could do nothing about it. Her desperate struggles could only make her swing from side to side but the girls’ fingers found her every time, tickling her exposed spots merciless.

“NMMMMPHHHH!!! NMMMPHHHH!!”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle….” Karissa taunted her as her fingers scratched lightly the armpits. “You are having fun! Look at you laughing and everything…”

Floria smiled but kept tickling the bare soles in silence, each of her hands attacking a different foot. She enjoyed proudly how her tie worked, restraining Camilla in a very effective way. Also, the sock gag was working really well as Camilla’s moans could be heard but really low. Floria’s fingers kept running up and down, across the bound girl’s soles.

Meanwhile, Janice went after the ribs and her tickling started really slowly, first not sure how to do it, but soon started to pick up the pace. Her fingers started digging more and more, completely oblivious to Camilla’s protest. At some point, she decided to dare a little more. One hand lifted Camilla’s t-shirt and her fingers attacked the bare skin. Karissa and Floria smiled watching it, as Janice’s tickling increased and the three girls now attacked all of Camilla’s sensitive spots.

After a few minutes. Floria stopped her tickling. “Ok, that’s enough for now. Karissa, stop it.”

“Oh come on, don’t be such a party pooper.” Karissa protested but stopped her tickling.

“I just want to try the other socks before it’s too late.” Floria explained, one hand grabbing Camilla’s ankles. “And I want to sleep on a bed for one night, if it’s not too much to ask.”

Karissa snorted and took a step away from Camilla. The poor soccer player was left panting, her face completely red and herself totally exhausted from the tickling. A few tears were coming out of Camilla’s eyes as she tried to recover her breath. Janice examined the captive girl curiously and carefully while the tall girls went again to the pile of socks, choosing what would be round two of the ultimate sock gag. Janice didn’t pay attention to them. Instead she watched Camilla until she noticed something different.

Camilla’s attitude was no longer protesting. She moaned a little quiet, but Janice could swear she was trying to call her. She looked at the bound girl’s eyes through the black hair, some of it falling over her face, and could find out that Camilla was pleading. Different from before when Camilla had an angry attitude towards her captors. Very different. Not exactly broken but, certainly not angry. And definitely not wanting any more tickling or anything. Janice froze for a few seconds, before turning to the other girls. “Uhm, guys…mmm, how can I say it? Are...we done?”

Karissa and Floria looked at each other and then at Janice. “Mmm, not at all” Floria said “why do you ask?”

“I mean… are you sure this isn’t like too much? You said Camilla hated dirty socks and everything… what I mean… I mean to… perhaps this is too much, like, really too much?”
Karissa made a confused expression. “Not at all. She knows what we hate and did it anyway, right? So she gets a taste of her own medicine.”

Floria nodded “And maybe next time she knows that some rules are not meant to be broken. There, we are ready.”

Janice took a deep breath as Karissa approached Camilla and started removing the socks around and inside her mouth. Janice watched Camilla's expression again and took courage. “Well, mmm but if she did all of that for a reason?”

“What do you mean, new girl?” Floria asked. “Other than being mean to us?”

“Yeah, I guess… I mean… what if there was like a real, some serious reason to keep you tied up and gagged…”

“And spanked, despite some of us hating that…” Karissa said.

“...and left without bathroom break or rehydration breaks, despite safety reasons…” Floria added.

“But what if… there was some goooood reason behind that…” Janice tried again.

“Like what?” Karissa said, removing another sock from Camilla’s mouth.

“Like…” Janice exhaled again. “... like you are now friends again and working together instead of fighting and tying each other up… I mean, you have tied Camilla up but not each other… each two… tying Floria and tying Karissa I mean…”

The tall girls looked at each other again for a second. “Nah, this is just a mere consequence of her breaking the rules…” Floria said “...not some crazy plan… no way…”

Janice took yet another breath. She was becoming more and more anxious. “But if it was her plan?”

“No way” Karissa said.

“See? See? You both are now agreeing with each other.” Janice pointed at the two ex-roommates “And for what I know, that wasn’t the situation yesterday. Or a few hours ago. So what I mean, perhaps Camilla did this to… reconcile you guys…”

“And why would you say that?” Karissa asked, preparing to remove the last sock.

“Because she told me.” Janice snapped.

Floria and Karissa froze. They looked at each other again. It made sense. They were working together, not at each other’s throat, for the first time in months. And it had started when they were left tied and gagged by Camilla. Both girls stepped away from Camilla and stood each on Janice’s sides.

“So… Camilla told you about a plan to reconcile us,” Floria asked after a few seconds of silence “which was supposed to be her leaving us without any care or safety measure…”
“Yes…” Janice said, looking at Floria.

“And it also involved us plotting together to capture her…. Here” Karissa said.

Janice turned around to face Karissa “Yes! Well, not here exactly but pretty much tying her up and capturing her and...stuff…”

“And you knew she hated dirty socks that much?” Floria asked.

Janice turned away. “Mmm, yeah, like… yes, I think she did tell me that, but why…?”

“So…” Karissa said, making Janice turning to face her again “Camilla made a plan to reconcile us, you knew about her intentions, you knew about her aversion against dirty socks and yet you helped us when we were just thinking Camilla had gone crazy and out of control and breaking the rules and we wanting the same kind of revenge, despite you knowing her true intentions?”

“Yes, yes, yes and... wait” Janice stopped nodding and looked at Karissa. She hadn’t realized how tall she was. “... I mean, I don’t know any of these, not sure… how strong her aversion is… she told me she dislikes the socks but… well, yeah, hate is the word but… I thought this was just part of your games… And we were just teaching her a...uhm… lesson….”

Karissa came a little closer. “I think someone else is the one who needs a lesson.”

Suddenly Janice felt her hands being pulled behind her back by Floria. “Indeed, someone else.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for continuing the story! Nice turn of Events at the end :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Woah, these months have been crazy. I sincerely apologize to anyone who was left waiting for this story. Trust me, I really wanted to continue it but there has been too much stress. I've just found a little space so I could relax and focus on continuing it. So, if there is still anyone out there looking for a new chapter, here it is.
No need to apologize. These months have indeed been crazy. I'm glad you are okay.

Welp, stupid Janice got a bit too excited. After so many revenge-attempts, this one seems the most justifiable. I got the feeling her new-girl status won't safe her anymore.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Looks like Janice is going to be punished in some way, she should have kept her mouth shut. !
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Enjoying this very much. Thanks for keeping it going.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello there.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for continuing the story! Nice turn of Events at the end :)
Thank you!
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago
No need to apologize. These months have indeed been crazy. I'm glad you are okay.

Welp, stupid Janice got a bit too excited. After so many revenge-attempts, this one seems the most justifiable. I got the feeling her new-girl status won't safe her anymore.
Thanks for your concern =). And yup, not more new girl, not anymore ;)
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Looks like Janice is going to be punished in some way, she should have kept her mouth shut. !
Yeah, she should have. And she will be punished.
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Enjoying this very much. Thanks for keeping it going.
Thank you so much!

Part 50

“Hey! Wait, guys!” Janice protested after snapping out of her surprise, but it was too late. Floria had already crossed her hands behind her back and secured them with rope. “Wait, oh come on, is this really ne-necessary? I mean… I haven’t done anything, like literally, I’ve done nothing…”

Karissa shook her head. “That’s the point. You’ve done nothing. You should have said something.”

Janice’s jaw dropped. “Oh, come on! Don’t be like that! What should I have done? Spoil Camilla’s plan?”

“Pretty much, yes.” Karissa responded.

“Then it wouldn’t have worked. You two would have… ouch! Hey!”

Floria giggled, cinching the knots “Sorry, new girl. Too tight? Not too funny when it happens to you, right?”

“First of all…” Janice cleared her throat “I didn’t get to tie you or any of you girls, so, not, not funny. I wouldn’t know what’s funny or not. Hey, I didn’t even know what exactly is hate or love about this… I mean, yeah, Camilla told me she hated the socks and everything but… sometimes people exaggerate, maybe it was just a little disgust, I-I didn’t know it was this important... Ouch! Stop it!”

Floria giggled again. “So, new girl, you don’t get how important it is when someone says that she doesn’t like something… especially when she is tied up and helpless?”

Janice blinked. “Hell no! How am I supposed to know? I’ve never been tied up before, and also…”

“Perfect.” Floria said. “Then now it’s a great opportunity to find out. You wanted in, right?”

“Oh, come on! That’s not fair! I… I....” Janice tried to look at Karissa for help, but she had already turned away and was collecting more rope. “... I have already been tied up, ok. By Camilla, back at the apartment. That’s gotta count. So, this isn’t necessary.”

“What? A little tickling and some tape? No, no, no….” Floria whispered in her ear. “You need to get the full experience, new girl. And from me…” Floria came even closer to her ear. “The very own..." She made a pause and couldn't help but blushing while Karissa giggled. "...BB."

"Isn’t this like a dream to you?” Karissa asked.

“Hell no!”

“Oh, Floria, just silence her.” Karissa said, tossing a pair of socks to Floria. “It’s a little annoying.”

“No, come on, guys. Nommmphhhhh!!!” Janice attempted to protest once more but Floria stuffed one dirty in her mouth. Janice tried to shout and, instinctively, attempted to push the sock out with her tongue when…

“Yup, that’s right. That’s a dirty sock. And if you push it with your tongue, you are going to get the full flavor.” Floria giggled, covering Janice’s protesting mouth with her hand. “I am also blocking the sock, so you better stop trying.”

“MMMMPHHH!!” Janice tried once more but Floria was right. All she was accomplishing was tasting the foul sock, but it wasn’t coming out of her mouth. After a few seconds she stopped trying. She shook her head a bit. She could understand Camilla, the taste was bad, but she wouldn’t say she hated it. Or maybe it was the fact that she was more worried about the fact of being tied up when a few minutes ago, she thought she was just safe and having some fun.

“Good girl.” Karissa patted Janice’s head mockingly earning an annoyed grunt from the new captive.

“Now, come here, we still need to secure you.” Floria sat down on the floor and brought Janice down with her, wrapping her arm around her waist. Janice growled annoyed, losing her balance and practically falling down, landing on Floria’s lap.

“Hmmphh!!”

“Shush now, worse things are going to happen.” Floria replied. “Karissa, please, would you…?”

But Karissa had already gotten more rope. “My pleasure. Janice, place your legs together.”

Before Janice could react, Karissa grabbed her ankles and pulled them together, and started tying them with rope. The tied up girl looked carefully. Yeah, she could say Floria was the better tying knots. Karissa’s seemed a bit too simple. But it would work, since she couldn’t get to them and she would, most likely, be guarded by the tall girls. Karissa also tied her legs just above the knees. Janice could sense the feeling of helplessness kicking in. Involuntarily, she tried to push the sock out of her mouth again.

“Aha, I knew I was missing something.” Floria said, pushing the sock back in. Janice moaned as a tube sock was tied around her mouth and head, securing the gag in. “You really need to be quiet and with a dirty sock, then you can tell us how good you find it.”

“Mmmmphh….” Janice replied angrily. She kind of hoped that would be the end of it. But she had been with the girls enough time to know better. “Mmmphh? Mmppphh!!”

Karissa started unlacing her shoes and removing them. “Shush, shush.” Floria whispered into her ear while patting her head again. “You are going to get the full treatment, so you better take it quietly. Besides, you are gagged and nobody here can understand you. Stop looking like a fool, new girl.”

Janice took another deep breath and stopped struggling. She just allowed Karissa to remove her shoes and socks. Her eyes opened a little when Karissa took one shoelace and tied her big toes together. “Whmmmphh?”

“Yeah, it will just make you more docile while we tickle you.” Karissa said. “Oh, right, spoiler alert. There is going to be tickling.”

“Among other things.” Floria said, smiling at Karissa.

Karissa smiled back “Among other things.”

Janice tried to turn her head to look at Floria. “Hmmph? Cmmphh onmphh!”

Karissa grabbed her chin and gently made her look forward. “Just take it like a good girl. This is what you wanted to experience so long ago. Be careful what you wish for, they said…” She then stood up. “I am guessing you want to do everything here, Floria.”

Floria nodded. “Yes, please. Oh, would you mind? Please untie Camilla from the beams, I think she has suffered enough for now.”

Karissa nodded back. “Sure, sure, she must be a little tired just… hanging in there.”

Both tall girls burst out laughing at the bad pun while Janice grunted and rolled her eyes. The moment she did it, she hoped her captor wouldn’t notice. She wasn’t so lucky.

“Oh really?” Floria said after she stopped laughing. “Well, we better get started working about this little bad attitude.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, Janice is probably already seeing the error of her ways :) And it is always fun to see Floria and Karissa working as a Team :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great! I cannot condemn Janice's treatment, though there's a reasonable chance this is her secret fantasy. Though I've pity with Camilla as she still hangs there with the dirty socks in her mouth.

I love how you are able to continue this story of a group of girls tying each other up in anger without having any of them being the "bad guy" or rely on a misunderstanding. The characters are flawed and human without being overly stupid. Awesome!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Janice getting punished, will teach her a lesson, or two. Although I doubt if she will see socks, in the same way again. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic