The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part and cliffhanger. Camilla and Floria were lucky with Janice. She didn't fight, scream, or attempt to flee. Now Floria gets the first opportunity to explain what has happened. Hence, Janice will likely believe her over Karissa. Especially, now they still have the pictures.

Now let's see what will happen with Karissa. I expect Floria to want serious revenge. So its Camilla who can decide how bad Karissa's day will be.

Every time you post a new part, you amaze me how you continue. Almost 30 parts that take within 24 hours already! They don't feel slow or repetitive, despite you often use the same ingredients (feet, tickling, spanking, dirty socks,...). That's impressive. I'm curious how this tale with progress and how you can end it satisfactory as it escalates more and more.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such an amazing story!
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Great story!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I understand Janice' Confusion - and Camillas and Fionas desire for retribution. I have more Sympathy for Camilla though - in some ways Fiona reaped what she sowed. On the other Hand: Karissa was way out of order at some point. I do wonder, if someone of the Girls will be able - and willing - to break the circle of attack and retribution?
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I'm not so sure, if Camilla and Fiona will restrain themself or treat Janice just as collateral damage, so to speak. The Question is: How honest will Fiona be - she started the Games and is - in Part - responsible. That is my humble opinion :)
Yes, it's very important that they, at some point, break the cycle. It's going to be fun until it's not. Let's how they work it out.

Melanie wrote: 4 years ago I like this part. Good work.

I wonder whether Janice might even like being tied up, to give the story another twist. We know she is freightened at the moment, doesn't want to experience the discomfort. But after the girls tell her the whole story and Janice begins to understand and relax she might become curious about how it feels to be tied up. So the girls promise her a comfy bondage.
Thanks. The girls will certainly have to deal with Janice being there, since it wasn't part of their plan at all. Maybe some tying and gagging? Guess we'll have to find out =)
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago If they explain the story to Janice, it will most probably freak her out. It would be better if they said they did it for a bet. :)
Most likely, I mean, who would start a tie-up war just because her roommate behaved like an a**hole? Hehehe
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Good part and cliffhanger. Camilla and Floria were lucky with Janice. She didn't fight, scream, or attempt to flee. Now Floria gets the first opportunity to explain what has happened. Hence, Janice will likely believe her over Karissa. Especially, now they still have the pictures.

Now let's see what will happen with Karissa. I expect Floria to want serious revenge. So its Camilla who can decide how bad Karissa's day will be.

Every time you post a new part, you amaze me how you continue. Almost 30 parts that take within 24 hours already! They don't feel slow or repetitive, despite you often use the same ingredients (feet, tickling, spanking, dirty socks,...). That's impressive. I'm curious how this tale with progress and how you can end it satisfactory as it escalates more and more.
You are way too kind. Thanks! And yes, although I kind of know where I want the story to go, one of my biggest fear is to not give this story a satisfactory end. I can see lots of people enjoying it and I don't want to dissapoint them. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

harveygasson wrote: 4 years ago Such an amazing story!
Thank you!
sockgaggedsissy wrote: 4 years ago Great story!
Thanks!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 29

“Wait, before…” Floria said, looking at Camilla.

“Oh, sh*t, right. The bag. I’m on it.” Camilla responded as she stood up and went to the hallway.

“Mmmmphh… Mmmppph.. MMMMPHH!”

“Oh shut up.” Floria said slapping Karissa’s thigh. “Anything that happens from now on it’s on you.”

“Is it because… she resisted you, guys?” Janice asked. Floria looked at her. She wasn’t sure how to answer that. This new girl still seemed confused on what was going on, but was slowly starting to figure it out. After all, robbers carry guns, right? At least if they are expecting to meet the people they are robbing. And these girls clearly didn’t know it. No guns, no knives. Perhaps they weren’t robbers, as the tall girl had claimed. So there could be only few explanations…

“Camilla, what’s with the bag? What is taking you so long?” Floria broke the silence, ignoring Janice’s question.

“In a minute!” Camilla said, shouting from Karissa’s room. “It’s not here! Maybe it’s in her car!”

“Then go and get it. I want to get to the good part really fast.”

“Mmmmpphh… Mmmmmphhhh!!!!!” Karissa kept squirming on the floor, completely helpless. She knew she was in trouble since the girls had tackled her. But now with the bag with the ropes and tape, they would be able to secure her even more. For God knows how long…

“Excuse me but… may I ask… what’s in that bag?”

Floria looked in silence at Janice again as Camilla returned to the room. The only sounds were made by Karissa, protesting, struggling, trying to break some of the scarves and belt restraining her. Janice adjusted her glasses and coughed a little, trying to gain some courage. “You see, I don’t really understand what’s going on here, but this clearly seems like a prank or personal vendetta or something… definitely… I guess… I think… maybe…”

Floria looked at her as she started to walk slowly around the room. “What...what makes you say that?”

“Well, you say that you are not robbers, which, okay, would have explained all of this. And that mysterious bag, which could have some cash or jewelry or something of some value.” Janice gulped a little. Both girls there made her really nervous. She encouraged herself to continue. “But it is all odd, don’t you think? I am guessing this is clearly personal. Against my friend.” she gestured her hand towards Karissa. “Unless you are some kind of crazy girls who walk around the neighbourhood tying up people. Which is fine for me but it’s kind of creepy, don’t you think?”

Floria and Camilla looked at each other. Their plan never included a fourth participant. Less, a witness. But Janice’s presence there complicated things. Hugely. For some seconds, which seemed an eternity, all one could hear was, once again, Karissa’s muffled sounds. Floria was the first to speak.

“Ok, look, we don’t know you. And this can all be forgotten and forgiven. So why don’t you go somewhere else and please, leave all of this out of your mind?”

Janice stared at Floria. “I can’t. I mean… no!” She found herself making a stand against two unknown girls who had just tied up her soon to be roommate. But she didn’t have time to hesitate. Not anymore. “She is my friend, and a good person, and she’s going to be my roommate next week. So no, I can’t go just like this.”

Floria looked surprised. “She may be your friend, she may be your roommate in the future, but no, she is not a good person. And yes, you can go like this before…” She struggled to finish the sentence, she didn’t find the right words.

Janice crossed her arms in front of her. “Before what?”

Floria stood up. She was taller than Janice. Both girls stared at each other’s eyes for a few seconds. “Ok, it’s clear to me that you know my friend already. So I’ll go.” Janice said without breaking eye contact.

“MMMMMPHHH!!!”

“Don’t worry, Karissa. I’m going straight to the police. And you” she pointed at Floria “can explain why you are doing this to an innocent person.” Janice said, preparing to leave.

“No, you are not going to the police.” Camilla said behind her, with the cable from the TV she had just unplugged while the other two girls were talking.

“What...HEY!” Janice protested as she felt her arms being pulled behind her. “What are you doing?”

“NMMMPPHH! MMMPHHHHHH!”

“What… don’t you dare… let me go!!” Janice protested as Floria went behind her and helped Camilla finish tying the cable around their new captive’s wrists. It wouldn’t hold for long, but it would do its work until Camilla retrieved the bag with the ropes and tape.

Floria held Janice by her arms as Camilla took a chair and placed it behind her. Floria then grabbed her shoulders and forced her to sit on the chair. “Sit!”

“You can’t do this. Let me go.” Janice said, upset, but not shouting. Some part of her still tried to reason with Floria, while realizing it wouldn’t be that easy to convince them to let her go.

“Mmmmphh… mmmpppph.. Mmmmphh.. Mmmmmphhhh…” Karissa muffled angrily. Not exactly protests, but insults at her current situation and her two captors, now also captors to Janice. Her hopes to get released were crushed now, and not to even mention her hopes to continue the torture on the girls.

“Listen you.” Floria said standing in front of Janice while Camilla took Karissa’s car and apartment keys and left. “You don’t know me and you don’t know her. She is a really bad person.”

“She is not.” Janice replied.

“She is! You are the one going to be her roommate but I am the one who had been hers for the last months. So don’t you tell me she is a nice person. I’m doing you a favor. And perhaps I could have done it without all this sh*t if I hadn’t gone to my basketball practice last night…”

“Basketball practice? Wait are you…” Janice asked confused, starting to connect the dots. Basketball player, Karissa’s roommate, the tie-ups… “You are Floria, right?”

“Uhm… yeah?” Floria replied. It was obvious now since she had stated she had been Karissa’s roommate. Karissa had mentioned her name, probably. Or maybe she just knew her from Karissa’s facebook.

“And you are a senior too?” Janice asked.

“I’m going to be a senior next term, what’s your point?” Floria asked back, confused.

Janice’s shoulders relaxed. “Oh my god, you are her. I thought she was an urban legend. At the campus at least.”

Floria was now confused. “What… what legend… what are you talking about?”

Janice sighed, more relaxed but still upset at the whole situation. “You are double B.”

“Double B?” Floria asked back again. What did that mean?

Janice shrugged her shoulders. “BB, double B… Bondage Basketball… player”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So, is this a set up for a plottwist, new background, or are the photos leaked?
And yes, although I kind of know where I want the story to go, one of my biggest fear is to not give this story a satisfactory end. I can see lots of people enjoying it and I don't want to dissapoint them. Let's hope it doesn't happen.
Don't worry too much about disappointing people. Just do your thing. Pleasing everyone is very difficult, if not impossible.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good part added to the story, Janice is talking her way into trouble. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good. Again. This turn is a good idea. Fiona seems surprised. How will she react? I'm intrigued :)
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

And a twist!

It would seem like this could be solved by showing the FB post.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting to say the least. Now I have to wait again until the next chapter...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Interesting to say the least. Now I have to wait again until the next chapter...
You are so right! This Twist was really unexpected 😊 And I do like surprises 😉
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago
Nice one, haha.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

OMG, so many replies! Thank you all!!

Let's find out what Janice meant with that comment. I hope it's good.

Part 30

Floria stood there frozen. Bondage Basketball Player. What did that even mean? And an urban legend… she knew that people at the campus might knew who she was, since she was one of the best basketball players in the college team but… an urban legend?

“You seem confused.” Janice said. “You never heard of BB?”

Floria’s eyes were still wide open. Karissa didn’t move either. It was all unknown for both of them. Floria made a gesture with her shoulders like saying “Well, yeah, I’ve never heard of BB” which made Janice laugh a little.

“What… who is BB?” Floria finally asked.

“Oh, so you actually don’t know anything.” Janice said, wiggling her bound hands behind her back to make herself comfortable. “It has to be you, I know that now.”

“You better start telling me what this is about…”

“Relax, it’s not that big a deal.” Janice explained. “For the last two years I think, or maybe it was even three years, I heard a rumour in my class. That there were this group of girls who played games tying each other up, just for fun. It sounded funny at least. And very… strange to say something. But nobody could say actually who they were. Until someone started digging a little. And this person found out that they were members of the sports teams. The college sports teams, I mean.”

Janice stopped to see Floria and Karissa’s reaction. Both girls stayed there, not moving, just listening to Janice. She resumed her explanation. “It wasn’t until last year that another person claimed she had discovered one of the girls. Although, the only thing this person knew was that this girl was one of the basketball players. And since she was the only person of that group that we actually knew something about her, they started calling her the Bondage Basketball Player, BB for short. And it kind of stopped there. Until…”

Flora gulped. “Until what?”

“Until I started digging. Relax, nobody knew anything else. Me, on the other hand, after a year of rumours, still found it really interesting that this group of girls existed in our college, given the case they actually existed. It seemed funny enough to play in those games. Just games I mean” Janice looked at Karissa and then at Floria “not this crazy breaking in another person’s apartment and tying people around against their will. But if it’s a game, why not? I was very intrigued. I started asking questions. Some people said that some soccer players were involved, other that there was a table tennis player. Man, we have a lot of sports teams, and that’s very cool you know, one cannot be studying like all the time. I mean, well, I do that but…”

“Please, please, stay on topic, please…” Floria asked. She was starting to realize that Janice was the kind of person who just talked and talked without stopping.

“Oh, sorry. But they were all dead ends. The only actual clue that I had was that this BB girl was a close friend to one of the girls in the athletics team. A tall one. Of course there are a lot of tall people there, at least taller than me, but that was it. I lost any other clue a few months ago and the rumours stopped. New rumours at least, we still have the old ones.”

“So you find out it stopped when I moved in with the girl in the athletics team.” Floria murmured, still processing what she had heard.

“I didn’t know that. I do now.” Janice said. “And it looked like I was the only person doing any research about the topic so that was all we ever got. People went on with their lives but occasionally talked about BB and wondered if that group ever existed.” She smiled. “And finally I found out the truth today.”

Floria’s thoughts were interrupted by Camilla returning to the apartment. “Hey, sorry I took so long. Here’s the bag.” She dropped the bag on the floor and looked at the girls. “What’s going on?”

“Your friend here is famous.” Janice said. “People at the campus know she likes to tie people up.”

“WHAT?” Camilla asked looking at Floria.

“Oh my god, oh my god, this can’t be happening right now…”

“And she has a nickname.” Janice said, clearly enjoying the moment despite being tied up with a cable and being forced to sit on a kitchen chair.

“A nickname?” Camilla asked, even more surprised.

“It’s not even a nickname! It’s just two stupid letters together!” Floria shouted. This now seemed like a nightmare to her.

“BB.” Janice said. “It stands for Bondage Basketball player.”

“Oh my god….” Camilla whispered, not sure to laugh or to worry about it.

“And that’s not even right!” Floria shouted. “It’s a stupid nickname, and in best case, it should have been BBP, not BB.”

“Yeah, but BBP sounds like robots so… it settled at BB.” Janice said smiling.

“Oh, this is a nightmare, this cannot be happening…” Floria was panicking by now. She looked at Camilla. “Cami, she knows about the times we played… these tie-up games…”

“Were you there too?” Janice asked, enjoying it way too much. “I didn’t know that.”

“Well, thank you, Floria!” Camilla said, her smile disappearing from her expression “Now she thinks I am a bondage freak as well.”

“And why am I the only one?” Floria asked. “Even if they don’t know my name or how I look, why am I the one with a stupid nickname and with the reputation of playing tie-up games with a bunch of other girls? I wasn’t even the one who started them in the first place!”

“Mmm, who was it then?” Janice asked curiously.

“Who cares?! I just want to know why I am the only one the whole campus have been talking about and I never knew it!” Floria shouted.

“Mmmm maybe it’s because we only care about the basketball team and not the other sports here?” Janice said.

“Hey!” Camilla responded.

“MMMPH!”

“And what else do people say we do?” Floria asked anxiously.

“Well, they say once they saw some of the girls putting one girl tied and gagged inside the trunk of the car. Others say you play some matches of some sport you choose for the day and the loser team was the one getting tied up. My favourite is the rumour that once you somehow get to enter the campus during summer break to play either paintball or capture the flag, with pretty much the same result.”

“Is that all?” Floria asked.

“Well, I don’t know what you can or cannot do once you have another girl tied up. I figure, left them tied and gagged? I’m not the expert.” Janice said, moving her shoulders. Her bound hands were starting to hurt a little. “You are the expert. And the legend herself.”

Floria sat down on the floor with the head in her hands. Camilla was worried as well, but not that worried. Karissa looked shocked too, since Janice had probably found out that she was involved at least in some way with the tie-up games. Which she did, in the past. It ended when Karissa and Floria started living together, as the arguments prevented them from engaging in other friendship activities.

“Well, this is awkward, but… I figure out you three were friends at some point, and now you are not so… what is going on with you, girls?” Janice asked after a few minutes of silence.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I loved this new chapter, great work again!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Now what do the girls do. I say carry on as they are, there are always rumours at college. :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part! Looks like this story is far from over, and we get some backstory. I am curious how this will develop, and if Floria and Camilla still have a soft spot for TUGs left. Maybe there is even an old stash of ropes of them somewhere, if the rumors are true.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago I loved this new chapter, great work again!
Thank you so much!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Now what do the girls do. I say carry on as they are, there are always rumours at college. :)
Let's hope they keep playing their games and the rumours don't take them away from us.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Good part! Looks like this story is far from over, and we get some backstory. I am curious how this will develop, and if Floria and Camilla still have a soft spot for TUGs left. Maybe there is even an old stash of ropes of them somewhere, if the rumors are true.
Thanks once again!

--------------------------------------

Now, I know I've dedicated the past chapters to explain a little background and I have put the actual tying and teasing games aside. I am telling you, this chapter is a bit longer than previous parts, but we will eventually get back on track, and I promise you it will be good. I hope you enjoy it.
Last edited by Mineira1986 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 31

“Well you are right about one thing. That b*tch is not my friend.” Floria responded raising her head.

“MMMMPHH!”

“Floria!” Camilla said, sounding very upset. It wasn’t just the word chosen but the tone and expression in her new roommate’s face. If one could choose a word to describe it, it would probably be hate. It was full of hate.

“What do you want me to say? That she’s still my best friend, and that we love each other, and we like to play stupid tie-up games? Look,” Floria stood up, grabbed her phone and showed it to Janice. “Look at the pictures she took this morning, just before meeting you. Look!”

“Mmmmphh… mmmpphhhh! Mmmmph!” Karissa attempted to intervene, but all three girls ignored her. Just Janice looked at her for less than a second before turning her eyes to Floria.

Janice looked at the phone as Floria passed the photos one by one. She didn’t care that this new girl saw them, after all, one of her biggest secrets had been revealed. At least to Janice. She wanted to prove that Karissa was, in fact, the worst person on the planet.

Both Karissa and Camilla stayed there in relative silence, watching Floria showing Janice all the evidence. Karissa made muffled sounds, still trying to process what had just happened, and almost resigned at what could happen to her after all the revelations. Camilla looked worried at Floria, since she had experienced in her own flesh how far could Karissa go in her attempt to get revenge. But there was something different about Floria.

“So,” Floria said, putting her phone away. “What do you say to that? Now you agree that this is fair to us, to get even at Karissa?”

“MMMPHH!” Karissa protested.

Janice looked down at the floor and then at Floria. “Mmm, no, I don’t agree.”

“What?” Floria asked confused. “Have you not seen the photos she…?”

“I don’t understand. Why are the photos in your own phone?” Janice asked looking at Floria. “If she wanted to use them, then why using your phone instead of hers?”

“She tried to upload them on my facebook page to embarrass me!” Floria said pointing at Karissa but staring at Janice. “She forced me to unlock it, took the pictures with it and tried to upload them on my Facebook page in front of the whole world. That’s her, that little excuse of a human being.”

“MMMMMMMPH!” Karissa protested again.

“Floria! What’s the matter with you?” Camilla protested as well. She had previously heard Floria complaining about Karissa but never like this. The past 24 hours had really changed that, plus the fact she had been revealed to Janice as a girl known for tying up her friends. And getting tied as well. Too many things happening to one person in such a small period of time.

“That’s what she is! Oh, and heads up, Karissa.” Floria said looking at her ex-roommate for the first time in several minutes. “That didn’t work. Because we changed the configuration of your post to trick you. So the joke is on you. The photos are only available for you and me. Nobody else has seen them. Screw you.”

“FMMMPH YMMPHHH!!” Karissa tried to shout, furious at Floria.

“Alright, alright, I understand that now.” Janice said, a little scared of this new attitude of Floria’s. But she still tried to reason with her. “See, I cannot just believe you without hearing the other part. I mean, since it’s clear that this isn’t one of your games, why would Karissa tie you up and do that? Are you sure you didn’t do anything to provoke her behaviour?”

Floria was about to shake her head when Camilla intervened. “You did tie her up a few hours ago.”

The basketball player turned to her friend. “And she deserved that. Every part of it. She is a sick control freak who had treated me like her personal servant since I moved in with her. Do this, do that, clean here, wash there. Every freaking week.” Floria’s voice was starting to get too loud. Her hands in fists, her eyes almost red. Camilla tried to calm her down.

“It’s ok, it’s ok. I understand you.” Camilla said, looking worried about her friend. “I knew it was bad, I didn’t know it was this intense, I am so sorry. I thought last night was more playful.”

“Playful? I told you it was my revenge! And you helped her instead of me!” Floria shouted at her friend.

“I know, I’ve already apologized and I will apologize as many times necessary.” Camilla held her friend’s hand. Floria just looked at her without speaking. “But you must also understand that I am Karissa’s friend as well. Yes, I am her friend too. And these arguments during the past few months have been so exhausting. I was so happy last night when I thought this was all going to end that I thought I could have a little fun. Like old times. Some grudges, of course, but still fun. Clearly I was wrong and ended up balltied in my own tub with a freaking shoe taped to my nose. Not cool, by the way, Karissa.”

“Mmmppph…” Karissa looked at Camilla. She wasn’t sure if she was trying to say something like “you deserved it” or “I’m sorry”.

Camilla turned back to Floria. “And I thought this was about getting revenge about us getting tied up. Still, somehow, in some playful way. But it’s not going to work if you actually want to hurt her. Remember when we started? It was supposed to be fun. At least some part of it. We cannot be hating each other.”

“I don’t… “ Floria said, visibly more calm. “I don’t hate her. It’s just… we were best friends, and at some point everything went to the trash. I, I …”

“It’s ok, come here.” Camilla hugged Floria tightly.

The room went silent for a few minutes. Floria went to the bathroom to wash her face as the three girls remained in the room, avoiding each other’s look because of the awkwardness.

“Well, that was… nice?” Janice said after a Floria returned. She had calmed down, and Karissa as well. “But what’s next?”

Floria and Camilla looked at her confused. “What do you mean?”

Janice shifted her position on the chair again. Being sitting on a wooden chair for too long, and with her hands still bound behind her back, had made her really uncomfortable by that point. “I mean, you are not going to release Karissa, I think. You still want your revenge from last night. But the problem is maybe next week, Karissa will try to get back at you. And then you at her. And on and on and on… and I might get involved as collateral damage. Like now.”

“So, your point being…?” Floria asked.

“This needs to stop today. For our sake.” Janice responded.

Camilla was about to talk when this time, it was Floria who interrupted her. “Wait a second, we still get to have revenge on her. Not evil, not vicious, but revenge. Even playful revenge will do. Technically, we’ve spent more time tied and gagged in the last 24 hours than she had.”

“Nmmmph… NMMMPHH!!” Karissa’s hopes of being released had just crushed. She looked at Camilla, but she just shrugged her shoulders. “NMMMPHH! NMMMPHHH!!!”

“I think your best interest is to accept my idea.” Janice said, her voice a little stern.

“Oh really?” Floria laughed a little. “Have you forgotten you are actually tied up right now? You are not exactly in a position to make any demands.”

“Yes, but you can’t keep me here forever. Eventually you’ll have to let me go. And you know exactly where I’ll go.” Janice said, throwing her head backwards a little to prevent her glasses from falling.

“I don’t care if you go to the police and say we held you against your will. They won’t believe you and you don’t have any evidence. So I’ll take my chances.” Floria said, crossing her arms in front of her.

“Oh, no the police. Back to the campus.” Janice said, making a pause. “And everybody will finally know famous BB’s true identity.”

Floria glared at her. But Janice knew she had her. Floria knew it too. “Fine, fine! I’ll release her.”

“Uhm, I didn’t say anything about releasing her.” Janice said, surprising the other three girls. “I want in.”

“WHAT?”

“WHAT?”

“MMMMPHH?”

“Hey, you said it would be playful revenge. And I said before that I find these games really interesting. So, what’s better than meeting BB? Getting to play with BB!”

Floria looked shocked at Janice. “You are a crazy freak, do you know that? Fine! I’ll grant your wish.” She opened the bag and grabbed some rope. She approached Janice.

“Woah, woah, what are you doing?” Janice said. Floria stopped confused.

“Mmm, tying you up like you just requested?”

“Oh, sorry, I should have made myself clear. I said I want in.” Janice said looking at Floria smiling. “I didn’t say I want to be the one being tied up.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Janice and Camilla try to solve this by being reasonable. Seems like Fiona has some difficulties with this concept :) And the end of this chapter was most surprisng - at least for Fiona :)

A nice twist :)
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Seems like Janice has a secret Dom side.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good chapter, looks like the games will go on. Janice could turn out to be a little trouble maker !
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago So Janice and Camilla try to solve this by being reasonable. Seems like Fiona has some difficulties with this concept :) And the end of this chapter was most surprisng - at least for Fiona :)

A nice twist :)
Thanks! Yes, it was quite a surprise for Floria, to say the least hehehe.
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago Seems like Janice has a secret Dom side.
She could find out if she has in her very soon.
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago A good chapter, looks like the games will go on. Janice could turn out to be a little trouble maker !
Thanks!

Part 32

“What.. what.... you…. what… oh, Camilla, stop laughing!” Floria said, completely in shock.

But Camilla wasn’t laughing. She was covering her mouth with her hands. Her eyes, though, showed some delight. It was a nice surprise for the evening. And then she started laughing. “Oh my God, I surely wasn’t expected this.”

Floria looked at Janice who just shrugged. “Take it or leave it.”

Floria raised her eyebrows. “And you expect us to let you tie us up? You, a stranger? So you can then call all of your stalker friends and say you have the famous bondage freak basketball player, oh, look, come and see. You expect us to go with it?”

“First of all,” Janice coughed a little “It’s Bondage Basketball Player. Not freak. Second, no, I am not planning to call anyone. And third, no, no tie you up. Not three of you, of course. You don’t know me and I don’t know you. Yet.”

“Ok, so if you don’t want to tie all three of us, then what?” Floria said, being very impatient.

“Isn’t that obvious?” Janice said.

Floria looked around. The room had been divided with an imaginary line. One captor and one captive on each side. Floria confronting Janice, who was still tied up on the chair. On the other side, Camilla looking at the scene standing next to Karissa, who was still lying on the floor, bound and gagged. “Oh no, no freaking way....”

“Have it your way then.” Janice said. “Happy first day of your senior year then. I have a feeling you are about to become very popular.”

Floria turned her head. “Oh you, you little piece of…”

“Floria, come here!” Camilla said. Floria pointed at Janice like saying it wasn’t over but walked towards her friend. “Why not?”

“Oh, you too? Come on.” Floria said, visibly annoyed. “You cannot be thinking of doing this!” Camilla bit her lips. “Are you? Are you?!”

“It can be fun.” Camilla said. “It would be a nice change. But maybe we should ask… sorry, what was your name?”

“Janice. Yours?” Janice responded.

“Camilla. Nice to meet you.” Camilla said back. “What are you proposing exactly?”

“Oh, I don’t know…” Janice said, glad that at least one of the girls didn’t seem scared at her idea “Since we are four, I thought maybe two of us can be the ones tied up.”

“You mean like you are right now? Like two.” Floria pointed at Janice and Karissa. “Like one and two people tied up, genius?”

“That’s not fair. It needs to be fair for both teams.” Janice replied.

“Teams? You still thinking this is some sort of game?” Floria asked annoyed.

“You kind of settled the teams or sides yourselves when you entered our apartment and tied us both. So yes, I’m proposing a game. One of you gets to be tied up as well. And I go free.” Janice said.

“Mmmphh… mmmmphhh…” Karissa murmured angrily.

“And who would get to decide who gets tied up?” Floria asked again looking at Camilla and then back at Janice.

“First we should ask Karissa if she is ok with it, don’t you think?” Janice said. Camilla nodded and quickly turned to the bound girl on the floor. Karissa took a deep breath as Camilla knelt, helped her on her knees and removed the cleave gag. Karissa spat the cloth stuffed in her mouth.

“Finally! What’s the matter with all of you? And what’s your freaking problem, Floria?!” Karissa shouted.

Before Floria could reply, Camilla raised her hand. “Let me. I’ve got this” She looked at Karissa. “Your new roommate Janice thinks this is the best solution and I agree. And before you even start arguing with us, you need to remember you were nasty to us last night. So it’s kind of fair.”

“And why do I get to be the one tied up from my side?” Karissa asked angrily. Camilla just sighed.

“Look, we can just balltied you in your own tub with dirty socks and your own dirty shoe taped over your nose. For the whole night.” Camilla said. Both girls stared at each other, Karissa knowing that the tables had turned against her. Now it was Camilla the one untied and Karissa knew perfectly well that last night surely had been a nightmare for her, especially because of her aversion against socks and shoes. “So.. do you agree to Janice’s idea?”

“Yeah, whatever…” Karissa said resigned. She flexed her jaw, still sore from the gag. “And what do I get?”

“Easy.” Janice said as all the girls looked at her. “You get to decide which of them gets to be tied up with you.”

Floria moved her arms and was about to protest when Camilla raised her hand again. “Works for me as well. Karissa?”

Karissa looked at Camilla and forced a smile. “Good.” She then looked at her ex roommate. ”Floria.”

Floria rolled her eyes and groaned but the other girls seemed more than ok with the idea. “Ok, Floria, now help me tie Karissa with the rope, like a good captive.” Camilla said.

“Wait a second. Why does she get to tie me up?” Karissa asked angrily.

“Because she is the most skilled of the three of us. Don’t worry, Kari” Camilla winked. “I’ll make sure she is tied up exactly as you are.”

“Fine!” Karissa reluctantly agreed.

The scarves and belt were removed from Karissa’s legs and wrists by Camilla while Floria fetched some rope from the bag. Camilla also untied Janice who gleefully jumped out of the chair and stood up watching the girls restraining her new roommate.

“Hands behind your back!” Floria commanded. “No, not crossed. Grab your forearms. You are not getting any light treatment.”

“You do realize you are about to get tied exactly the same, don’t you? Ouch!” Karissa said as Floria tied each of her wrists to her forearms a little tighter than necessary. “Be careful, damn it. It’s too uncomfortable.”

“A little too bossy for someone getting tied up.” Floria said, cinching the knots. Camilla got the hint and grabbed the washcloth.

“And a little too cocky for someone who is about to get tied up as well.” Karissa replied. More rope were wrapped around her hands and fingers, and now they couldn’t be pulled away from her forearms. Floria watched in delight as Karissa tried to struggle her arms but to no avail. Like Camilla had said, Floria was clearly the better of all three girls at tying with ropes.

Camilla folded the cloth and brought it to Karissa’s lips. “Wait! Wait! Can I say something just before being gagged?” Karissa asked quickly, before Camilla could gag her. Camilla sighed but nodded. Karissa, turned her head to look at her ex-roommate who was sitting behind her. “Floria, you suck.”

“Oh, really? Then more restraints are sure in order.” Floria said as Camilla pushed the cloth inside Karissa’s mouth.

Meanwhile, Janice was watching the whole scene with extreme delight. This will be fun, she thought.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

The girls are really enjoying themselves , but can Janice be trusted ?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a turn of events! :) The fun goes on :) I did not see that! Fiona and Karissa tied up? :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic