The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great story line, good interplay between the girls. Camilla holding all the aces at the moment. :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Great dialogues! And I have a shrewd guess, what Camilla has in mind for Karissa :) An improved gag and some tickling?
Thanks! Not Karissa, remember that Janice's teammate was Floria. But... why should we spare Karissa from having some fun?
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Great part. As Ceasar said, great dialogues. It's cute to see how well Camilla understands the game and dominates Janice in every aspect of their conversation. Janice's reaction feels real, and Camilla just toys with her. But I feel she is getting off a bit too easy. There has to be a catch, and I expect Janice's socks will play a part in it. Good Job, and I consider this was one of your best chapters so far!
You are so, so kind. Thank you a lot! Yes, it was one of my favourite chapters as well, I could re-read it many times. I don't want to spoil it but maybe, just MAYBE Janice's sock will play a part.
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Great story line, good interplay between the girls. Camilla holding all the aces at the moment. :)
Thank you!!

Part 38

Karissa’s room was relatively quiet. As it had been for the last minutes. Both ex roommates still lying on her stomach, their upper bodies lying on the mattress, their lower bodies hanging out of the bed in the same way their captors had left them. Both of her arms still tied or taped behind their backs, their hands still forced to hold their forearms. Both of their mouths packed with washcloths and knotted scarves tied tightly around them. Also, both of them blindfolded with knee socks.

Camilla opened the door as quietly as possible. She knew perfectly well that their blindfolded captives, with the loss of sight, had their hearing enhanced. She entered the bedroom really quietly, watching some strugglings and grunting from her friends. And all of sudden…

“MMMMMPHHHHH!!!” Both girls protested as they felt an open hand slapping against their bottoms.

“Hey, girls! Having fun?” Camilla said, closing the door just a little, so she could still hear any noise that came from the kitchen. Both captives responded with muffled sounds, both generated by Camilla’s presence and her surprising assault.

Camilla climbed on the bed between both tied up girls. “Oh, shut up. It’s not that you two haven’t been tied together before. Now, as you know, there are rewards and there are punishments for the winners and losers of our games.” She started pulling down the scarf around Karissa’s mouth and pulled out the cloth inside. “Karissa, anything to say?”

Karissa took a deep breath and flexed her jaw before speaking. “What the hell was that about? You know I hate being spanked!” She protested, her face becoming a little red.

“Oh, shut up, you love it.” Camilla said, delivering another slap on Karissa’s butt.

“Stop it!” Karissa protested but that just earned her another spank. “Camilla!”

“Sorry, had to do it.” Camilla giggled. “So, we won the game, Karissa!”

Karissa jerked her shoulders a little. “And why don’t I feel like a winner?”

Camilla playfully smacked Karissa’s head. “That’s just your bad attitude talking. We need to get rid of that. In fact, I am thinking tonight could be the first step to repair your relationship with… your relationship with… your friendship… oh stop it, Floria!”

Floria kept struggling since Camilla talked about rewards and punishments. She knew perfectly well that her, being in the loser side, wouldn’t get any good treatment. But Camilla just sushed and pinched her nose. The protests were silenced immediately. After a few seconds, Camilla released her grip.

“So, where were we? Oh right, the spoils of war. Kari, what do you choose?” Camilla asked while Floria attempted to recover her breath.

“Can I choose that you let me go?” Karissa replied, becoming a more content captive.

Camilla shook her head in disapproval and slapped again her bottom. “Hey! Stop it! You know I hate it!”

“Just like you knew I hate dirty socks and dirty shoes last night? Or did you just simply forget about that? Because it seems to me this is fair game now. At least I am letting you stay on your own bed instead of… Floria, for God’s freaking sake, shut up!” Camilla said annoyed and once again, pinched Floria’s nose.

Karissa remained silent while she felt her fellow captive struggling for a few seconds before Camilla decided to release her nose. “Like I was saying… Karissa, at least I am letting you stay on your own bed instead of leaving you in the tub for the whole night. So I wouldn’t complain too much if I were you.”

The tall girl stayed quiet for a few seconds. “Fair enough… I guess…”

“There is that attitude improving… good for you. Now, choose the punishment for dear Floria here. Hey, hey” Camilla said, turning to look at Floria. “Don’t make me pinch your nose again.” Flora grunted but remained still.

“Can I choose that you kick her out of your place?” Karissa asked grinning.

“MMMMPHHH!”

“No, you cannot. Another one of your dumb jokes and I will spank you right here, right now.” Camilla said.

“Alright, alright. You seem to have something in your mind, teammate, so, why don’t you just tell me what choices I have?” Karissa said, shifting her position in the bed looking for a more comfortable one.

“Let’s see, I don’t want to waste much time in this so. Tickling or spanking.” Camilla said.

“Meh, you were never the most original one, weren’t you?” Karissa said. She had expected some new treatments or new games at least.

“Oh really, then I can go back to training that spanking musical game with your sweet ass if you think I am not original enough for you.” Camilla replied. “So choose.”

Karissa paused for a second. “May I ask why are you doing this to her?” she asked. “Besides, because of losing the game, I mean.”

“Awww, suddenly you are feeling a little sorry for your ex roommate?” Camilla responded mockingly.

Karissa snorted. “None of it. I was just wondering if you finally picked my side.”

“Mmmmphh….mmmpphhh….”

“I will explain everything to you once this is over, Florie, dear. Now, let’s not waste more time.” Camilla said. “Karissa, choose.”

Karissa sighed. “Fine, fine…” She smiled evilly. “Spanking then, of course.”

Floria groaned but she knew better than to struggle and get away from Camilla. Being blindfolded as she was, her arms tied tightly behind her back and her legs mummified in tape from the ankles to the knees, there was little she could do. Camilla climbed on Floria’s back, facing her rear. “Ok then, I will give you ten good whacks.” Floria groaned again. “Relax, I’m kidding. My hand is a little numb from the game and I don’t want to hurt you. Besides, I am not that strong. Kari, would you be a good girl and help me counting the slaps.”

Karissa smile went even wider. “Of course I would.” she said. If she hadn’t been blindfolded, she would have winked at her captor. Both girls knew perfectly well what was going to happen here.

“Ready! Set! Go!” Camilla said, slapping Floria’s bottom gently while Karissa counted.

“One! Two! Three!...”

Floria shut her eyes under the blindfold. Her hands closed into fists as she felt her face going red because of the embarrassment.

“...Eight! Nine!...” Karissa paused. Camilla turned her head to see what she knew very well was going to happen. “Five! Three! Eight! One! Four!”

“MMMMMMPHHHHH!!!” Indeed, Floria knew it was going to happen something like that eventually. It had happened before. Luckily the slaps were soft but there was always the humiliation factor. She could only brace herself and grunt through the gag.

“Six! Five! One! Two!” Karissa said, gleefully, enjoying it all. The only downside was that she was blindfolded and couldn’t see her ex roommate being spanked endlessly. Camilla smile as well.

“Ok, let’s get this over, my hand is starting to hurt.” Camilla said.

“You can use a slipper if you want.” Karissa replied laughing, making Floria protests louder. But she knew Camilla very well and knew she wouldn’t allow it. “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Aaaaaand…. Ten!”

“Very good.” Camilla said climbing off the bed after a quick rub on Floria’s spanked bottom. “That would do.”

“Ok, and what about my reward for winning?” Karissa said after a few seconds.

Camilla giggled. “Oh, my dear Kari. First things first. Remember, you still haven’t got your punishment for leaving me in my own shower last night.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great job! I do have an Idea, where Janices Socks are going 😁
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ceasar, if our ideas overlap, Floria will utterly dislike it. :twisted:

Great part! Did I just read between the lines Karissa will stay tied up in her bed all night? Camilla is almost as horrible as she is, and Floria is not so content with her atm. Or does she have some Masterplan?

One small thing: I like that you remove Karissa's gag. Not that I have anything against gags, but I love that she can talk. Scene-wise, it is less strong, as more gags are usually better in this genre, but it makes the writing so much better and more interesting. I prefer the well-crafted, sassy dialogue over just Camilla threatening and the captured girls answering with "Mmmpphhh".
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good part to the story, but if I was Camilla, I would not go too far, these girls will get their revenge :evil:
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yet another great update for a story that has endless possibilities. This story has continued to be one of my many favorites on this site.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Ceasar, if our ideas overlap, Floria will utterly dislike it. :twisted:
Sadly those things happen :) I guess, that Karissa will stay tied up the whole night - but I doubt Camillas revenge will stop there. She has definitely a very mean streak - and it seems that the devils circle continues. If Camilla goes to far, than Karissa wil retaliate.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Great job! I do have an Idea, where Janices Socks are going 😁
Thanks! And... maybe you do have an idea
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Ceasar, if our ideas overlap, Floria will utterly dislike it. :twisted:

Great part! Did I just read between the lines Karissa will stay tied up in her bed all night? Camilla is almost as horrible as she is, and Floria is not so content with her atm. Or does she have some Masterplan?

One small thing: I like that you remove Karissa's gag. Not that I have anything against gags, but I love that she can talk. Scene-wise, it is less strong, as more gags are usually better in this genre, but it makes the writing so much better and more interesting. I prefer the well-crafted, sassy dialogue over just Camilla threatening and the captured girls answering with "Mmmpphhh".
Thank you! Mmm, I cannot answer the first part because I would spoil some of the story hehe

About the second. Yes, I found it more interesting to write the girls talking instead of the gagged answer "Mmmmphh". I am glad others found it more interesting as well.
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Another good part to the story, but if I was Camilla, I would not go too far, these girls will get their revenge :evil:
Thank you! I hope Camilla knows that as well.... or maybe not.
Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago Yet another great update for a story that has endless possibilities. This story has continued to be one of my many favorites on this site.
Oh my... thank you so much! Thank you for your kind words.
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Sadly those things happen :) I guess, that Karissa will stay tied up the whole night - but I doubt Camillas revenge will stop there. She has definitely a very mean streak - and it seems that the devils circle continues. If Camilla goes to far, than Karissa wil retaliate.
I cannot answer this as I would be spoiling some of the story (and the fun) ;)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 39

“What?! Oh you really are something, you know, Cami?” Karissa replied defiantly.

Camilla sighed. “Digging your grave a little deeper, huh?”

Karissa knew perfectly that there was nothing she could say or do to stop Camilla. She might as well go down in her own terms at least. “You can make this worse if you want. So, who cares? Are you still annoyed that I bested you last night, fair and square?”

“Fair and square? You tackled me to the ground with your stupid big body!” Camilla said, picking something from the floor.

“That’s fair and square, baby. Not my problem that I am taller and stronger than you. Besides, it was after you tried to boss me and said that I was going to spend the whole night tied up in your apartment!” Karissa replied, moving her head, trying to guess where Camilla actually was. “Funny how it worked out, huh? You were the one who spent your night tied up. What’s the problem? Mortified and upset because of a little dirty shoe and a little dirty sock?”

“You are in for a treat, you know.” Camilla said, balling something in her hands.

Karissa didn’t stop there. “Well, what is your plan? Play nice to make me fall into that act of yours? That you are actually going to reward me but what you are really doing is planning more ways to mess with me? Not gonna happen, dear. You know what, you can come and even spank me again if you like. You are so gonna get it once I get MMMMPHHHHH!!! MMMMPPHHH!!””

Camilla sighed. “Finally, you just don’t know when to shut up.” She kept pushing whatever she had stuffed into Karissa’s mouth. She grabbed the knotted scarf, which was down Karissa’s neck and pulled it again over her mouth, tightening it around her head.

“MMMMMPH!!! MMMMPHH!!” Karissa protested at the tightness of the gag. Then she felt a hard slap on her bottom “MMMMPHH!!”

“That was for your trash talking. Now, I could give you that spanking you mentioned but you asked for original, so I’ll make it original for you. Keep chewing Floria’s socks for a while.”

“Mmmpph? Mmmmphhh...HMMMPPHHH!!”

“What’s the matter? Your exact words? Oh right, Mortified and upset because of a little dirty sock?”

Karissa grunted back, shifting her head to get rid of the foul gag. “Oh shut up, you tasted them yesterday. It’s not that there is a new taste for you.” Camilla bursted out laughing as Karissa shouted through the gag again.

“Ok, ohh, I was forgetting something, hold still.” There was a sound of the tape leaving the roll. “Steady. Stay still, damn it!”

Karissa tried to jerk her head but Camilla wrapped her arm around it and placed a fabric over her nose. Then tape over it. Around it, and around her head. Karissa was forced to sniff it. Not as bad as the taste in her mouth but still, not pleasant. Not pleasant at all.

“Now you can taste your ex roommate’s sock and smell your new roommate’s sock. Isn’t that nice? That way, you can remember them.” Camilla said, choosing her words carefully to match the ones used by Karissa the previous night. Karissa shook her head with violence, but the tape held firm. She was stuck smelling Janice’s sock until Camilla said otherwise.

“Alright, then we are going to improve your punishment for that little outburst. Oh, Floria dear, you would love to see this, but alas, you are going to stay blindfolded.” Floria just sighed. Recovering her sight would be good, but at least she was no longer the one being punished.

Camilla grabbed one more thing from the bag. She came close to Karissa’s ear and put the toothbrush she was holding near it. “Wanna guess what is it?”

“Whmmmp?” Karissa asked when she started hearing a buzz. “Nmmmppphh!! NMMMPHH! CMMPHHH, NMMMPHH!!”

“What’s the matter, Kari? It’s all about poetic justice. You used this lovely toothbrush to tickle dear Floria, now it’s going to be used on you. Oh and by the way, I timed how long you kept counting Floria’s spanking. You are going to receive twice same time, but in tickling. Ready?”

“NMMMMPHHH!!” No, she wasn’t ready. Why hadn’t she counted straight to ten? Would Camilla have given her less time? All she knew was that she would be ready to kill her captor the very moment she went free.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the bristles touching her bare soles. Karissa shouted through her gag as loud as she could, but little noise came out. Still bent over the bed as she was, there very little she could do to get her feet away from being tickled so relentless. Also, she was blindfolded, meaning she didn’t know where Camilla was, making it hopeless to shift her feet to a better position. Meanwhile, Camilla enjoyed her time tickling the poor tall girl, switching from sole to sole, changing the pattern of the tickling, sometimes doing small circles, sometimes going up and down, sometimes just random, switching from spot to spot to prevent Karissa to anticipate where the tickling was coming next.

"Having a good time, uh Kari?" Camilla said laughing. "Or do you prefer the spanking? I'm not sure. You are laughing, so I'm betting you are having such a wonderful time."

“MMMMPHH!! MMPHHHHHH!!!” Karissa kept laughing through the gag as Floria, next to her, remained silent. Man, it would have been great to have the blindfolded removed just to see her ex roommate receiving the same treatment she had to endure the previous night. Still, maybe it was the spanking she had just taken, both from Janice and from Camilla, plus the tickling, and being tied up, gagged and blindfolded, but she couldn’t help to feel a little sorry for what Karissa was going through. Could it be?

After a few minutes of tickling, Camilla turned off the toothbrush and put it away. With her fingers she did a little tickling on Karissa’s feet as well, making her squirm just a little, most of her energy just drained. “Ok, girls. I’ve got to go and check on Janice but let’s make sure you get some rest and some quality time together. Please, I need your bodies completely on the mattress.”

It was a very difficult task for all three girls. Exhausted as they were, they couldn’t just move their lower body on the bed and Camilla wasn’t particularly strong to carry them. But somehow, the tied up girls ended up on the bed, with just their feet outside the mattress. Camilla then took Karissa and rolled her to the center of the bed. Then she did the same to Floria. Grabbing some tape, she wrapped the blanket as best as she could over both girls, securing them face to face kind of tightly. With the tape, she secured their ankles together, the blanket on her legs and shoulders. Finally she removed both of their blindfolds.

“Mmmmphh…”

“Hmmpphhh…”

“Yes, yes, I know. Finally blindfolds out. Say hello to each other.” Camilla mocked them as both girls could just stare at each other. “I’ll be back in a few minutes. Enjoy yourselves. You have a lot of things to talk about.” She then pinched both of her cheeks hard, making them protest and climbed off the bed. Still with the lights out, like they had been through the whole session, Camilla gave them one last look and closed the door.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Does Camilla anticipate that her revenge could backfire? What if her treatment of Fiona and Karissa will unite them in a way, that they will forget their differences and turn against Camilla? I think, she got carrier away and did not think that through ....
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Camilla has just gone power mad, I'm sure she'll pay dearly, for her ;) actions.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Camilla is way beyond revenge she shows signs of sadism ....
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh, come on, you guys. She is not that bad (ok, she is a little bad) but I reassure you there is a good reason. Trust me, please! ;)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh, come on, you guys. She is not that bad (ok, she is a little bad) but I reassure you there is a good reason. Trust me, please! ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

She has good reason - I know. And I trust you, honestly :) Scouts honour :) But don't you think, she is a little overreacting? Just a little: :D
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Oh, I like where this is going.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another strong part! Seems like Camilla wants Floria and Karissa to make amends. One question: These events are going on for a long time now, and I bet everyone is tired and worn out. Their throats should be soar, and their stomachs empty (have Camilla and Flora have had break/lunch at all?). If Camilla wants the best for the girls, she should at least let them drink some water.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

First, so sorry for being a little late for this next part. A bit busy with work, family, etc. Also, this part is a little longer since I wanted to include some things and couldn't just take it away. I hope you enjoy it.
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Camilla has just gone power mad, I'm sure she'll pay dearly, for her ;) actions.
She will pay, don't worry. :)
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago She has good reason - I know. And I trust you, honestly :) Scouts honour :) But don't you think, she is a little overreacting? Just a little: :D
Thanks for trusting me. Maybe she is, but like I said, there is a good reason.
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago Oh, I like where this is going.
Thank you!
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Another strong part! Seems like Camilla wants Floria and Karissa to make amends. One question: These events are going on for a long time now, and I bet everyone is tired and worn out. Their throats should be soar, and their stomachs empty (have Camilla and Flora have had break/lunch at all?). If Camilla wants the best for the girls, she should at least let them drink some water.
Thanks once again! Don't want to give another spoiler, but... yes, this is going for more than 24 hours with little stop. Thanks for pointing out some facts that I was totally forgetting, and I am including them in this chapter. I hope it all makes some sense.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 40

Camilla walked slowly down the hall. Her expression changed once she closed the door, now a little worried, still thinking about her two friends, tied and gagged together. Literally together, because she had wrapped them with a blanket, forcing them to stare at each other’s eyes until Camilla decided to let them out. Maybe it was too much? Since Floria and her had left her apartment, all they had had for food was a little snack and some water during their car ride. They had gone from Camilla’s place to the restaurant where Karissa and Janice had their lunch just to find them leaving. Since then and up to this point, Floria hadn’t had any other food or water.

Karissa could be at a better spot about that, but still, it was uncomfortable for her. Since she was ambushed, again, in her own apartment, almost two hours have passed. Soon the need for water would kick in. Plus, the discomfort from being tied up and gagged for too long during the past 24 hours. For both of them.

But when Camilla arrived at the kitchen, she found out there were other things to worry about.

“Janice! What the hell?! Are you alright?!”

“Mmmphh.. Mmpph…” The bound girl moaned through her tape gag. Not an attempt to make some actual words, but just a sound. For the whole time Camilla had been in Karissa’s room, the itching on her face and nose had gone bad. Desperately, she had tried to bring her face close to each of her taped hands, but they were too secured to the chair arms. Janice had tried to remain calm until she couldn’t and she had just shaked her head in despair. Now she was a little sweaty mess with her glasses on her lap and her hair all over her face.

Camilla quickly checked her bonds and Janice herself, to see if there was some actual harm. There wasn’t. With one hand she cupped Janice’s face gently and with the other she started slowly removing the tape gag. “It’s ok, it’s ok, it won’t hurt… there you go…”

Janice panted. “What… please, it itches, please…” Camilla nodded and looked for a knife. She cut the tape around Janice’s right hand and she immediately scratched her face. Camilla looked at her poor victim smiling, Janice eventually stopped, removed the hair from her face and retrieved her glasses. “Thank… thank you..” She said putting them on.

“Oh my god, I mean… oh my god…” Camilla said, sitting on a chair. “How long was I gone? Fifteen minutes? Twenty? An hour? What happened to you?”

“I don’t know” Janice responded. “I’ve never been so helpless before. And you left and my nose was itching and I couldn’t do anything about it and…”

“Now you know exactly the feeling of being tied up.” Camilla said, filling a glass with water from a jar. “So you kind of know what Floria went through when we restrained her.” She gave the glass to Janice.

Janice took it with her free hand and drank the water. “Yes, I know. Oh my, how do you girls do this? It’s funny at first but then it itches some part of your body and you can’t move, or talk or…”

“We trust each other. Well, kind of.” Camilla said, filling the glass again. “I guess we are just used to it? In any case, it helps thinking that if one ties you up, the next time most likely it would be the other way around. Or vice versa. So if they do something to you, you can do it back to them. Or, if you don’t want them to do something, you don’t do it in the first place.”

.”I see” Janice took the glass again. “Man, at it was only you taping me to this chair. I can only wonder…”

“This is so vanilla.” Camilla said, pointing at the chair. “Not even the tip of the iceberg.”

“I see... “ Janice put the glass on the table. She cleared her face from the hair and cleaned her glasses. She looked at Camilla who had a weird expression. Like she wanted to smile but couldn’t. “Is something bothering your mind? If it’s me being taped to the chair, I must tell you, yes, it was uncomfortable but I think…”

“It’s nothing.” Camilla said, doing her best to smile even wider. She decided to change the subject. “So, you still want in?”

Janice paused for a moment and thought about it. She had been looking for this day for a long time, but now she wasn’t that sure. Seeing Floria being restrained, gagging her with a cloth pushed by her own hand, bringing her like a prisoner to Karissa’s bedroom, tickling her on the bed, then playing that spanking musical game, all of that seemed so funny. But being taped herself was kind of different. At first it was good, and then it wasn’t...

“If it helps, just give it time.” Camilla said, guessing Janice’s thoughts. “None of us were born wanting to be tied up. Well, I think a couple in our group maybe did... “

“I still want in.” Janice said, with an odd amount of confidence. “I want to give it a try.”

Camilla looked surprised but pleased. She nodded. “Welcome to the club. Now please, place your hand again on the chair arm.”

“Just a second.” Janice said, putting her brown straight behind her ear and scratching her cheek. “Just for good measure.” She placed her right arm on the chair. Camilla grabbed the roll and again, wrapped it around Janice’s wrists.

“Ok, now ready?” Camilla asked kneeling down in front of the tied up girl.

“Ready for… oh no! Come on, Camilla!” Janice protested. “I am telling you, this itches just by being tied up!”

“Well, I bet this little tickling will take that out your mind” Camilla replied smiling and started tickling Janice’s bare soles with her fingers.

“Noooo!! Camilla, please!!!” Janice started laughing and squirming. Camilla just continued tickling her feet, switching from left to right, not focusing on a single one. “PLEASEE!!!”

“F*ck, you are too loud. Let’s take care of that.” Camilla tore two pieces of tape.

Janice panted. “Nooo, Camilla….” But by then, she knew it was pointless to plead. “Ok, ok, but please, remove my glasses. They might fall off and…”

“My pleasure.” Camilla said removing Janice’s glasses and placing them on the table. She then placed one strip over Janice’s mouth and the other over the first one. “Now, be strong, ok?”

Janice hesitated for a second but nodded. She closed her eyes and braced herself. Camilla couldn’t help but giggle. So cute for a first timer. She knelt again and restarted the tickling.

“NMMMPHHH!!! CMMMPHHHH!!!”

Janice squirmed as best as she could. Camilla laughed a little while performing the tickling, taking special care not to go completely hard on her new captive but also, not that easy. She switched from foot to foot and also gave her toes some attention, constantly surprising Janice. The poor girl kept shaking her head and struggling in the chair, but as Camilla had a point: she knew her way around duct tape. And Janice wasn’t going anywhere, no matter how hard and how long she struggled.

After twenty minutes or so, Camilla stopped. She slowly removed Janice’s tape gag and offered a glass of water. Janice nodded slowly and Camilla helped her to drink it. “I wouldn’t drink too much. You are still gagged and this glass plus the other two, plus the tickling will make you beg for a bathroom break.”

Janice stopped drinking. “Oh, come on!! How do you do this?”

“Really? Do you want a bathroom break?”

Janice nodded quickly several times. “Come on! Please!”

Camilla laughed again but took a knife and started cutting the tape around Janice’s ankles. “So, how was it? Your first time taped, gagged and tickled?”

“It was… it was fine, but please, hurry!!” Janice pleaded as Camilla went for her wrists.

“Hey relax, new girl. Now” she finished cutting the last tape. As soon as her limbs were free, she stood up and looked around. “Second door to the right.” Camilla said, pointing the hallway. Janice nodded and turned around. “Hurry, girl!” Camilla giggled and delivered Janice’s bottom a quick slap.

“Hey!” Janice said, jumping, surprised but not exactly angry. She was looking at her shoes but the need to pee was stronger than the need to wear shoes. She ran with her bare feet to the toilet.

Camilla made a weird smile, took a deep breath and prepared two glasses of water. She put them on a tray and started walking to Karissa’s bedroom. But just before she reached the door, she stopped. The smile had disappeared from her face. All her previous thoughts returning to her mind. She sighed and stood there for a couple of minutes.

“Oh, thank you for that bathroom break. Boy, this experience is really… strange. Too many emotions and too many… wha… what’s happening? Camilla?” Janice exited the bathroom and looked at Camilla, who was there, frozen, looking at the bedroom door. “Is everything ok?” Camilla just shook her head. “Is it? I am fine if you are worried about…” Camilla shook her head again. “Oh, is it your friends? I am sure they are ok, I mean, you said it, you all have experience….” Camilla remained silent. “Oh… you are worried they will retaliate? Like, they will get revenge on you? But you said, don’t do to your tied up friends what you don’t want them to do to you. Well, not your exact words but…”

“I know they will retaliate.” Camilla finally spoke. “I know them. And they know I hate dirty socks and dirty shoes. Like I really hate them. So for sure, I am going to be tied up and gagged with smelly socks and smelly shoes and not for one or two hours… probably for a day? For two?”

“If that is so bad, then why did you do what you did? I thought what we did was natural for you guys, but now it seems you really messed with them.” Janice asked, placing gently a hand over Camilla’s shoulder. “I am guessing, you have crossed some line. Were you this ruthless before? Oh my… then why…?”

Camilla looked at Janice, her eyes a little red, like she was about to cry. “Because I don’t care if I had to spend an entire weekend with a shoe taped to my nose… If they can talk to each other, if they can agree with each other, even if it means getting revenge on me… They are my friends. And the past months were hard for all of us. I just realized when we entered this apartment with you in it, that it was harder for Floria than I had thought. And that made me realize… maybe it was that hard for Karissa too. So when you proposed a game, I decided… well, I gave them a common enemy, so to speak. I hope it worked.”

Janice smiled back and patted Camilla’s shoulder. “Wow, like really.... wow. You must be a really good friend.”

Camilla smiled back, her eyes a little watered. She tried to dry them by rubbing her face on her right shoulder. “Let’s see if that’s true…”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, so cute of Camilla. Almost heroic. I had expected something like this to happen, but your execution was more dramatic than I had envisioned. Now let's see if she's even going to try to fight their combined forces, or will they be merciful for once.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very impressive Chapter. The dialogues between Camilla and Janice. Camilla reasoning. Her insights. I liked that - and all seems very plausible to me. Chapeau!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Will Floria and Karissa make up, and become friends again ? Will they want to take revenge on Camilla ? Will Janice be able to able to stop them ? Lots of questions, and possibilities, I can't wait for the next chapter, of this super story. :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

One of the best stories I've ever read. No, saga is a better word for this amazing tale
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Ah, so cute of Camilla. Almost heroic. I had expected something like this to happen, but your execution was more dramatic than I had envisioned. Now let's see if she's even going to try to fight their combined forces, or will they be merciful for once.
Heh, actually I thought about it a lot in my head, wrote and rewrote it lots of times... I know it was very dramatic, but I hope it worked.
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Very impressive Chapter. The dialogues between Camilla and Janice. Camilla reasoning. Her insights. I liked that - and all seems very plausible to me. Chapeau!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Will Floria and Karissa make up, and become friends again ? Will they want to take revenge on Camilla ? Will Janice be able to able to stop them ? Lots of questions, and possibilities, I can't wait for the next chapter, of this super story. :)
Thanks for your words!
harveygasson wrote: 4 years ago One of the best stories I've ever read. No, saga is a better word for this amazing tale
Thank you so much!

--------------------

Now first, I would like to apologize for taking it too long for this chapter. Work is really busy this time of the year. We won't see Camilla or Janice coming into the bedroom in this chapter, but I'm sure (I hope) that you would like to see how well Camilla's plan worked. So... let's find out!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 41

Camilla had just closed the door. Both girls were lying on Karissa’s bed, wrapped tightly into a pink blanket cocoon. Their arms still tied behind each back, their hands forced to grab their forearms. Their feet and legs tied as well, with duct tape for Floria and zip ties for Karissa. A cloth stuffed into Floria’s mouth and secured with a scarf, Floria’s socks stuffed into Karissa’s and secured with a scarf as well. Their blindfolds had been removed, so the girls were pretty much forced to stare at each other's' eyes in the darkness. Lights out.

“Mmmph…. Mmmmph…. “ Floria grunted, frouncing her nose. Janice’s sock was taped to Karissa’s nose, and since her face was close to Karissa’s, the smell was annoying her. It wasn’t that bad, since it could have been some dirtier sock, but still… It wasn't pleasant.

“Shmmph umppph!!” Karissa responded. Not exactly her fault that the sock was there. Huh, it was worse for her since it was taped to her nose, not to Floria’s. The last thing she needed there was a fellow captive complaining in her bed with her.

“Yommph shmpp uppmph!!” Floria replied back and struggled a little, using her knees to hit Karissa’s legs. They weren’t doing any harm because of the restraints but still, it was going to annoy her ex-roommate. Why did Karissa have to play brave girl with Camilla a few minutes ago? Whatever punishment she had been going to receive, she would have received it anyway. The taunting and trash talking had only made it worse, now not only to Karissa herself but to Floria. Flora had done nothing wrong to that matter. Why did she had to cope with the stupid sock right in front of her nose?

Karissa would have none of it. She kicked back with her bound legs. Maybe she had been the one doing the trash talking but this had all started with Floria. Because of Floria. She had been the one entering her apartment and ambushed her, tied and gagged her. And then she had been powerless to stop the other girls from deciding whatever games they were going to play with her. She didn’t care that Floria was another victim. She was responsible for her situation. Even more, it had started when Floria had ambushed her the other night! So why was Floria mad about it? She had to take responsibility because of her actions! If any one should be the one tied up and gagged, it should be Floria, not her! “Shmmph ummph! Flmmph!”

“Whmmph! Scrmmmp ymmph!” Floria shouted again. Stupid Karissa. If this had been one of her games, then it would all be different. Not their first time tied up together. Pretty much when they had all started, they had ended up tied together for a few hours, very similar. For several hours before and after being tortured by their friends.. But now it was differente. Back then, they had been friends. Best friends. The tall friendship. Now it was all gone. Yes, Floria had been the one ambushing Karissa the other night, tying her, stuffing dirty socks into her mouth, tickling her and spanking her, and also leaving her with a dirty shoe taped to her nose, but it had been all justified. If Karissa hadn’t been such a control freak, if Karissa had tried to be a better roommate, if she had treated her better while they were living together, she would have felt forced to give her a lesson. It was Karissa’s fault. Yes, definitely her fault.

“Cmmph onmmph!” Karissa grunted. What now? Not only the stupid smelly nose, but she would also have to endure her ex-roommate arguing at her? All tied up and gagged? This was just stupid. Why couldn’t Flora just keep calm? She knew she was not getting out of it until Camilla returned. Then why the hell was she struggling and kicking and just being annoying? Did Floria really hate her that much? Karissa glared at Floria. Come on, you stupid basketball player! This was just making this more uncomfortable for both of them.

Floria stared back at Karissa. Both of their movements stopped. They just looked at each other’s eyes without grunting or kicking. The sock was still annoying, but that wasn’t the most annoying fact. Not even the ropes or the tape. When had all started to go wrong? How could two best friends have ruined their friendship by just living together? Was it going to happen to Floria now that she was moving in with Camilla? Was their friendship going to end and a few months later, it would be Floria moving out again? Was living with Janice going to be awful? To the point that maybe Karissa would have the place only for herself? Was it that bad living with them? Would they be able

Flora lowered her eyes and blinked. Karissa noticed it. It was just embarrassment for staring at her ex-roommates’ eyes for too long. Karissa knew it. And she wondered. She had left Floria tied up at Camilla’s place in the morning. Still, she was supposed to return after four hours, but clearly more than that has passed. Had Floria eaten something? Drunk something? Like, anything? They had been tied up and gagged in her apartment for at least one hour. If Floria hadn’t eaten or drunk anything since she untied herself back at Camilla’s then that would mean… oh no. “Flmmph? Flmmph!!”

“Whmmp…?” Floria asked back, blinking a couple of times, her eyes a little dizzy. Yes, that was it. Exhaustion. The tape around her legs was too uncomfortable, the position of her hands holding her forearms, the cloth stuffed in her mouth, the lack of real food for the past hours. The fact that she had spent her night hogtied with Karissa’s feet rubbed all over her face. Janice’s sock just inches away from her nose. It was all just exhausting her. She raised her eyes and for the first time after several months, she was met by her friend’s eyes. Those weren’t eyes judging her, or telling her to clean the apartment every single time. Or prohibiting her from having visitors without consulting with her roommate. Those were her friend’s eyes, actually concerned with her current situation. “Kmmpph…?”

Damn it, where the hell is Camilla? Why was she taking so long? What the hell was she doing with Janice out there? Maybe they were watching a freaking movie together? Were they talking and discussing more ways to mess with the tied up girls? Were they even… were they even in the apartment? Maybe they had gone out and left them! No freaking way, Camilla knew better than this, right? She knew she couldn’t leave them alone too long! Karissa knew she had done that to them the previous night, but it was different. Why Floria? Floria hadn’t done any harm to Camilla. Karissa could understand that Camilla had been going rough on her, but… why going rough on her new roommate? If anything, the two of them should be plotting her revenge on Karissa, not having Floria as collateral damage. Oh no, Floria is closing her eyes again. Karissa started pressing her face against her ex roommate, trying to get her attention. “Flmphh! Cmmph onmmpph!”

Floria raised her head again but remained silent. The sock was now rubbing on her face but she didn’t care. She looked into Karissa’s eyes and tried to make a smile. The best smile she could make while being gagged and exhausted. Karissa didn’t smile back. But her reaction was most reassuring. She kept nuzzling her head at Floria, trying to check if she was alright or not.

Stupid Camilla, where the hell was she? Enough is enough! This stupid war could use a break and then they would all continue another day! She perfectly knew what Floria had endured. She had no excuses to leave them like that. Ok, Karissa understood, her being tied, gagged and punished was understandable. But Floria? “CMMPHH! CMMPHH!!” Karissa tried shouting the loudest she could. Floria blinked again. Karissa nuzzled her head again trying to make her stay awake. “CMMMPHHH!!!” Where the hell was that little freak?

Finally, the bedroom door opened.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic