The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good continuation, you write a great story, can't see Floria getting free, I think she's in for some punishment. :)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Really believable stuff here, and keeps you wondering what's next....
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Amazing
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Superb once again.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thank you all for your replies! I'm really happy you are enjoying this story!!

Part 14

After a few more minutes of squirming on the floor, Floria stopped her furious struggles to take a rest. After basketball practice, she hadn’t been exactly at her full strength, and after her unsuccessful escape attempts, she was exhausted even more. But that break gave her some little time to think. She was kind of half mummified in tape, her mouth stuffed with a dirty sock (the very dirty sock she had borrowed and worn for more than two hours by now) and taped shut. She could feel the taste of her own sweaty feet (or foot in this case) against her tongue. She groaned in disgust.

Struggling wouldn’t do anything, if she was thinking about escaping. Maybe if she could grab something, something sharp to help her cut the tape. It would be tricky, but her fingers weren’t taped together, the girls hadn’t left her hogtied like Karissa had been, she could move… so that was a possibility...

The kitchen.

If she could reach the kitchen, grab a knife and cut her bonds, that would do it. It was kind of a long shot but she had to try. It was either that or remain in the living room waiting for the girls to come back. And most certainly, they were not going to release her any time soon.

They had left her on her stomach. So how could she get on her feet? Well, first, she had to shift her position, get on her knees and then work all the way up.

She squirmed to get on her side. Once there, she bent her knees, up to her chest. That was kind of the easy part. Then, with some difficulty, she managed to roll back face down, in a way that she was kneeling on the floor, her head pressed against it and her backside up in the air. She panted for a couple of seconds, her curly black hair falling over her face. Now, up to her feet.

She started her attempts to stand up, which was of course really difficult because of having her ankles, thighs and calves all taped up. Luckily for her, there was the coffee table. With a lot of effort, and leaning against the table from time to time, she finally managed to stand up completely.

“Mmphh… mmphh…” She panted again. Floria looked at the clock, but it was no use. She didn’t know the exact time the girls had gone and therefore couldn’t know how much time left she had. She still had to get to the kitchen. First, she tried to take little steps with her bound ankles, just like baby steps. Each step closer…

“MMMMPHH!” Floria shouted as she felt her body losing its balance. With some strength and some luck, she didn’t fall. Well, she still had the couch there, but if that had happened nearer to the kitchen... There was no furniture in the hallway, so there would be little chance for her to stand up again.

“Mmmphh…” There was another option, but it would require more strength from her. Floria took a deep breath and started hopping towards the kitchen. One jump at the time. Extremely difficult, harder than just shifting her feet to take baby steps, and it made her more exhausted, but certainly faster. Any minute now, either Karissa or Camilla could return. Floria panted but kept hopping all her way to the kitchen. Floria's feet stomping against the crumbles, smashing them, the very crumbles she had left just to piss off Karissa. It hurt a bit, it itched a little... but she kept her focus. Kitchen, knife, freedom.

She reached the kitchen door. Luckily, her captors had left it open. Floria took a deep breath. The salty taste of her own foot in her mouth kept distracting her. Each breath taken, tired as she was, made her tongue pressed against the fabric, forcing her to taste it, and it was awful. But no, she couldn’t get distracted by that. She had to get that knife, if she wanted to be out of her restraints. And she had to get it now.

“Mmpphh… mmmphh…”

She restarted her hopping. Coming closer and closer to the drawers. She finally reached the counter and leaned against it. She took another deep breath. The hard part was over, now she only had to turn around, open the drawer and retrieve the knife. Well, not exactly a walk in the park, but not as hard as having to hop all the way from the living room to the kitchen while being practically mummified.

She raised herself again from the counter and hopped to turn around. Her legs were getting tired and numb. She pulled and managed to open the drawer. She hopped forward to make some space. Then, her desperate fingers started looking for the tool that would give her her freedom, feeling the content of the drawer.

YES!

She felt what was definitely a knife. Metal and cold and flat. Her fingers now trying to find the handle. And they did. Now Floria had to pull it out. But it was harder than she thought, with her hands taped to her lower back, she only had some little space to maneuver her fingers. She panted again and closed her eyes. Come on, come on. She felt her fingers wrapping around the wooden handle. She had got it.

But now, with her hands secured as they were, she couldn’t raise it. Oh no. She looked at the kitchen desperately but it was pointless. She didn’t know at what time the girls had left, so there was no way to know when they were coming back. She tried to hop again, holding the knife as best as she could. Come on, maybe that way she could separate herself from the drawer and start cutting the tape…

*CLANK*

“MMMPHHH!”

She felt the knife slipping from her fingers and falling onto the floor. Damn, as if she needed it to be even harder. The metallic sound had been loud. Floria froze for a second looking at the door. Nobody came in. Karissa and Camilla were sure still busy downstairs.

Floria took a deep breath again. Ok, that’s not the end of the world. At least she could pick it up better from the floor than from the drawer. Leaning against the counter, she slowly managed to lower herself to the floor, now facing away from the door and the knife. Using her numb legs, she started to drag towards the kitchen knife, her fingers ready to feel it and grab it.

“Mmmphh… MMMPHHH!”

Oh yes.

She got it.

Yes, now the only thing left for her to do was to cut all the tape restraining her. Floria grabbed the handle…

“Floria… WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice try Floria, but alas ..... :)
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

It's harder than most people think to free yourself with a knife and Floria is experiencing exactly this. Quite realistic description. Once again well written.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, yet again. Poor Floria so close, and yet so far, she had done the hardest bit. !
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

So close! And yet...

Great addition.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is an amazing story and I can't wait to read more.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks again for all the replies!!

Part 15

“MMMPHHHH!” Floria recognized the voice calling her. She had hoped that at least, it would be Camilla’s.

But it wasn’t.

“MMMMMPHHH!” She moaned. She had been so close!! So freaking close!!

But no more. Karissa quickly rushed to Floria and snatched the knife from her numb fingers. “MMMPHH!”

“GIVE ME THAT!” Karissa couldn’t believe how close it had been. She took a deep breath relieved and put the kitchen knife over the counter.

But now things were under control again. When she had entered the apartment, she had a worried and totally shocked expression when she found out Floria attempting to cut her bonds. Now, it had changed back to a grin, an evil grin.

“What was that? Were you trying to escape? Didn’t you hear what Camilla said? You must remain still and think about how bad you have treated me!”

“MMPHH! FMMMPHH YMMPH KMMPHHH!!” Floria protested angrily, attempting to shift her body to face her ex roommate. Where the hell was Camilla?

“Here, let’s take you back to the living room, there you’ll be more comfortable.” Karissa said, wrapping her arms around Floria’s waist and lifting her. Floria attempted to struggle, but now she was sweating and tired. The whole failed attempt to escape had only managed to exhaust her. She hadn’t been able to cut a little bit of the tape when Karissa had found her. She squirmed as best as she could as Karissa half dragged her half carried her back to the living room.

Contrary to the first time, when the girls had placed her gently, this time Karissa unceremoniously dropped Floria hard on the floor.

“MMMPHHHHH!”

Karissa smiled. “Let’s make sure you won’t be hopping like a little bunny, ok? You don’t want to get Camilla angry at you, do you?” Karissa grabbed a roll of duct tape.

“NMMMPHH!!” Floria attempted to get away. But she still hadn’t recovered her energy. And Karissa took advantage of it.

One hand grabbed Floria’s bound ankles and pulled them against the coffee table. The other hand started wrapping round after round of duct tape around Floria’s ankles and one of the table legs. After ten rounds, Floria’s feet were now secured. There was no possibility for her to stand up and hop to the kitchen. Best case scenario, she would only be able to sit up and even that would be hard to do.

“MMMPHH!!”

“Oh, still a little loud. Let’s fix this. Wait here.” Karissa said, rushing to the kitchen. She returned as quickly as she went to find Floria trying, with no success, to get rid of the tape holding her to the table by kicking her legs.

“NMMMPPHH!!” Floria saw what Karissa had in her hand. It was the other footie, the other one Floria had borrowed from Karissa and worn during basketball practice. No way….

“You are awfully loud, you know? We are going to do something about it.” She showed the balled little sock in front of her.

“NMMMPHH, MMMPHHH… MMMPHH!!” Floria protested, still trying to regain her strength. No way, Camilla had told her that only one sock was allowed…..

“I’m glad you picked these, these are very little. I bet they’ll fit your mouth perfectly, and I bet Camilla won’t notice the difference of how many are in your mouth.” She reached for the tape covering Floria’s lips and started to rip them out.

“Mmmphh! Mmmpph! Mmmpphh! YMMMP FMMMPPH BMMMPPHHHH!!” Floria attempted to protest as the second sock was pushed inside her protesting mouth. Again, Karissa placed five duct tape strips over her lips, sealing them.

“MMMPHHHH!!” But she wasn’t finished.

Karissa wrapped the duct tape tightly around Floria’s mouth at least six times, trying carefully to avoid her hair. Not that she actually cared for it, it was just going to help her get the effect she wanted.

Floria remained still was her gag was tightened with the duct tape. Still recovering from her previous trip to the kitchen, she only grunted.

“Smile!”

Floria protested through her gag as Karissa grabbed her cellphone and took a picture. She then showed it to Floria.

She could see herself, being tightly gagged with duct tape. But nothing more. Her cheeks were bulging but it didn’t look like she had a pair of socks in her mouth. It just looked it was because of the previous sock gagging her and the tight tape around her mouth and head. Camilla would think that only one sock was stuffed inside her mouth instead of the whole pair and that Karissa had simply used more tape and nothing more.

Floria grunted. Karissa smiled, knowing what Floria had just realized.

“Mmmppphh!!” Floria protested and then stopped. While trying to scream, her tongue was pressed against the fabric stuffed in her mouth. Being inside out, she tasted the sweat of her own, not just foot but now feet, after two hours of being used for training. “MMMPHHH!”

“Don’t be such an angry little girl.” Karissa pinched Floria’s nose and shook Floria’s head.

Then the front door opened.

“Karissa, are you here?” Camilla said, entering the room. “Why did you disappear downstairs? I told you not to be alone with Floria… what is happening here?!”

“Hey, you better be glad I came back that fast. Our little bunny here was hopping her way to the kitchen to find something to release herself.” Karissa said, leering at Floria.

“MMMPHHH!!”

“Still no reason to leaving me at the car without saying a word..." Camilla said.

Karissa smiled at Floria and then looked at Camilla. “Go and see the kitchen for yourself. She even got to open the drawer. I just brought her back here and secured her to the table, simply as that.”

Camilla walked to the kitchen and returned with the knife. "Is that true, Floria?” Camilla asked. But Floria didn’t try to answer that. She protested and moaned loudly as she could, to tell Camilla that Karissa had stuffed a second sock in her mouth, and that they had to let her go. It was HER revenge, it was HER the one supposed to be torturing and punishing Karissa, not the other way around.

Camilla shook her head, placed the knife on the couch and looked at her bound friend. “That’s not what I’m expecting from you. We still have a couple of things left to move. We’ll have a serious talk when we return. You are only making things worse for yourself. Let’s go, Karissa.”

“NMMPPH! CMMMPHHH!!”

“Oh, come on! She clearly needs someone to stay behind and look after her.” Karissa said, pointing at Floria, hoping that this time Camilla would let her stay.

“NMMMMPHHH!!”

“No, she’s secured enough now. Let’s go.” Camilla said.

“But…”

“I said NO! I’m not letting you alone with her, I know perfectly what you would do. I’m not that stupid.” For the first time since she had been ambushed, Floria saw Karissa frowned. Clearly, Karissa had been expecting Camilla would eventually let her have some personal revenge, but apparently that wasn’t going to happen.

“Alright…” Karissa said, but started thinking what to do about that.

"MMPHHH!"

Camilla turned away and left. Karissa looked at Floria and kneeled in front of her. “There, there. I guess it’s only fair to you that I leave the knife so you can still perform those cute Houdini’s acts. Here you have.”

Karissa placed the knife on the floor a few inches away from Floria’s head. Perfectly knowing that Floria, who had her hands taped behind her back, her feet taped together against the coffee table and her body mummified in tape, wouldn’t be able to get it. She patted her captive’s head as Floria shook it, trying to get away from Karissa’s hand.

“Be right back. Don’t go anywhere, sweetie.” Karissa said, standing up.

“LET’S GO!!” Camilla called from outside.

Karissa rolled her eyes. “Ok, ok, I’m coming!” Karissa said, leaving the apartment with Camilla.

Floria moaned. Her last opportunity to get released by herself was now gone. The knife a few inches away, felt like Karissa was still in the apartment mocking her, and she perfectly knew she would never be able to reach it. Well, on the bright side, as long as Camilla was around, she would protect her from Karissa’s attempts to torture her more than necessary.

But, for how much longer?
Last edited by Mineira1986 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I think Camilla should help Floria, after all, she will be living with her. !
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago I think Camilla should help Floria, after all, she will be living with her. !
You are totally right. That's one of the reasons why she is not that cruel to her...

Part 16

“You know exactly what she had done to me.”

“I know but…”

“Those were six hours… SIX FREAKING HOURS!!”

“I already know that but…”

“And the tickling, and her feet on my face, and the shoe taped on my nose…”

“Look, Karissa…”

“And you are telling me that we are just going to leave her a little tied up and gagged for not even two hours and that’s it? So you are not letting me have any payback? Camilla?”

“Exactly that! This is no longer about payback or revenge or any of those things!”

Camilla looked at Karissa sternly. “Look, I’m tired about both of you fighting and arguing and all of this shit. No, not just today but the last few months. So no, you are not getting whatever payback you think you deserve. She tied you up, she gagged you with socks, she tortured you, I know all of that. But she is tied up right now, and that should be enough for you.”

“I don’t agree with any of that bullshit.” Karissa said, visibly upset.

Just as soon as the two girls had left the apartment, Karissa had tried to reason with Camilla. Well, sort of reason. But Camilla hadn’t given in. For Camilla, it was just about to settle the score, in her own terms, but also not letting her friendship with Floria deteriorate. After all, they were going to be roommates the very next day. She just wanted Floria to taste a little bit of her own medicine and let her go after that.

“I don’t care if you agree or not. Now, do you want me to punish you? Again?” Camilla said.

Now, that was a funny scene if anyone would had come and seen it. Camilla, shorter than Karissa, trying to intimidate her taller friend. Of course, a couple of hours before, it was completely different. Karissa was tied up and gagged and could do little to stop any treatment from Camilla. But now…

Karissa just glared at her for a couple of seconds. “Fine, let’s get over with it…”

“Thank you.” Camilla said, also upset. They both entered the apartment.

Floria had remained still. It was pointless to struggle, pointless to try to remove the tape holding her ankles to the coffee table, and pointless to grab the knife which was just a few inches away from her face. That last part was just an insult from Karissa. She just lay there, trying to recover her energy. Stupid Karissa and stupid Camilla. The night was going far from what Floria had expected and planned at the beginning. Karissa was the one supposed to be tied up and gagged, not her!

She had shifted her body so she laid face down. That way, at least there wouldn’t be any pressure on her shoulders or arms. And she could recover her energy faster. And she would need it in case she had a second chance at freedom. The fact that a second sock had been stuffed into her mouth, unbeknownst to Camilla, increased the difficulty to take good breaths.

She shook her head, removing the hair from her face. All she could do was to remain there, waiting for her captors to free her.

“MMMPHHH!”

Camilla grabbed the knife. “Ok, Florie, dear…” Camilla looked at her friend. “I think you have had enough. Two hours left in here should have been enough for you to learn you lesson. But...”

“MMMPHH?”

Camilla ignored her. “But I can’t have both of you arguing and fighting now. I’m too tired and it’s very late. So you’ll have to stay tied and gagged until we get to our place. Don’t worry. Karissa will drive us there using your car. Is that okay?”

“NNMMMMMPHHHHH!!” Of course it was not OK. She had been tied up for… how long? She turned her head away and looked at the clock. 12:15 PM. So she had returned at approximately 10:20… that meant she had been tied up and gagged for almost two hours. And she would remain that way longer than that?

“Me? Why should I drive you both?” Karissa said.

Camilla started cutting the tape securing Floria to the coffee table with the knife. “Do you want me to release Floria right now so you both will start an argument right away? Besides, I don’t have a license.”

“MMMPHH!”

“Fine… mom” Karissa said, rolling her eyes.

“Come on, let’s go.” Camilla said after finishing cutting the tape, walking to the kitchen to put the knife back in the drawer.

Karissa paused and then said “Ok, just let me one second. I have to take something.”

“Ok, I’ll be outside. Bring Floria and don’t take too much time.” Camilla said.

Karissa went away and returned with a bag filled with something Floria couldn’t see. Karissa grabbed the bag containing the duct tape, ropes and zipties left and then kneeled..

“Mmmphh….. MMMMMMPHHHH!!” Floria shouted as, she was carried and thrown over Karissa’s shoulder. “MMMMPHH!” She protested indignant again.

Karissa started walking toward the door. “Say goodbye to this place, darling.” She then smacked Floria’s bottom hard.

“MMMMPHH!!”
Last edited by Mineira1986 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Never a dull moment with these girls :) Great story :)
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

I really Wish Camilla would let her get revenge, oily ticklish soles would be the perfect punishment. Amazing, as always.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Another great chapter, interested to see what she will do with that bag.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Never a dull moment with these girls :) Great story :)
Thank you!!
Lucien wrote: 4 years ago I really Wish Camilla would let her get revenge, oily ticklish soles would be the perfect punishment. Amazing, as always.
SPOILER ALERT: More tickling is coming... But Camilla cannot be that cruel to Floria, after all she's now her roommate. Let's see what Karissa will do about it. Please, be patient, but I promise it's coming.
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago Another great chapter, interested to see what she will do with that bag.
Thanks! We'll soon find out.

Part 17

Camilla was just waiting outside for Karissa and Floria. They got together into the elevator. The whole time there, Floria made grunted noises. She wanted out, or at least, she wanted to be able to stand on her own feet. Being over Karissa’s shoulder, her face a few inches away from the mirror, she could only stare at her own reflex while Karissa and Camilla ignored her protests.

“So, who is the new roommate?” Camilla asked.

“Mmm, just some girl from college who answered.” Karissa said, holding Floria’s legs. “Her name is Janice.”

“Do I know her?” Camilla said. Floria attempted some protests but was again ignored.

“I don’t think so, I think she is not into sports or anything.” Karissa said, tightening her grip around Floria to stop her movements. “She is more of an academic.”

“I hope you don’t treat this Janice girl like you treated your last roommate.” Camilla said, giving Floria a brief look.

“Oh” Karissa said, smiling. “Don’t worry, I won’t.”

The elevator door opened and they walked to Floria’s car. Luckily for them, it was almost midnight. So there was little chance anyone would come here to find them. Reaching her car, Floria could see that most of her stuff had been placed inside her trunk which was still open. There was just a couple of bags on the passenger’s seats. At least she wouldn’t be placed inside her own trunk. Her whole predicament was humiliating as it was right now to add something more.

Camilla entered the back seat. She didn’t close the door. “Come on, bring her.” she said, patting her own knees.

“NNMMMPHH!” Floria protested as Karissa lowered her from her shoulder and carried her into the car, placing her face down over Camilla’s lap. “MMMMPHH!!”

Karissa moved to the trunk, withdrew a blanket and closed it. She gave the blanket to Camilla who covered Floria with it. “MMMPHH?”

“Oh, dear, we don’t want any cops pulling us over because of you. You’ll stay hidden until we arrive to our place. Ok?” Floria struggled against Camilla but a sharp slap on her bottom stopped her.

“MMMPHH!!”

“Sorry, just had to do it.” Camilla said giggling. “But, don’t worry, we’ll release you as soon as we get there and Karissa leaves.”

Karissa sat down on the driver’s seat and placed the other bags next to her. She turned on the engine.

“Wait a second, how am I supposed to leave once we arrive there?” Karissa said, turning to face Camilla.

Camilla shrugged. “I suppose you can call a cab…”

“This late? Are you crazy?” Karissa said, almost shouting.

“I suppose you could stay overnight. Of course, I’ll have to tie you up since Floria would be free.” Camilla said smiling. “I’m glad you are bringing all the stuff, in that case.”

Karissa looked at the bag containing all the rope and tape, and also looked at the other bag. She sighed. She then heard Camilla said. “Your choice. What’s gonna be?”

Karissa glared at Camilla. So now not only her revenge was being denied but also there was the threat of being tied up and gagged… again. Both girls looked at each other’s eyes and then Karissa said. “Fine, let me think.”

“Good. Now hurry, it’s late.” Camilla said. Karissa grunted, whispered a ‘screw you’ so quiet that Camilla didn’t hear and started driving.

The whole trip was kind of calm. Karissa and Camilla talked about random stuff, which courses they were going to take the next term, considering they were both going into their senior years, sports and other things, and completely ignoring the fact that they had a trussed up person there. But each time Floria’s protests were loud enough to remind them of that fact, Camilla would calm her down patting her head through the blanket covering her. And if it didn’t work, a quick smack on her bottom definitely did.

They arrived at Camilla’s place, which, because of the late hour, didn’t take too much time. Karissa opened the car door and retrieved the bags she had placed next to her. Then she opened the back door and took Floria in her arms.

“There, there, be careful…” Camilla said, helping Karissa to place Floria over her shoulder again.

“MMMMPHH!!”

Camilla closed the door and started walking behind Karissa, facing Floria. She smiled and grabbed the captive’s nose, shaking it a bit. “Oh, hush. I’ll release you once we get into the apartment.”

“Mmmphhh...”

"Don't worry about your things. They'll stay here and tomorrow you can bring them."

The girls reached Camilla’s apartment and entered it. Karissa placed Floria gently on the couch, in the living room, and laid there the two bags she was carrying. And when Camilla looked away, she took something from one of them.

“Now, have you made your decision? Are you calling a cab? Or are you going to stay overnight?” Camilla said, entering the kitchen looking for a pair of scissors to cut the tape restraining Floria.

“I thought about it and… “ Karissa sighed entering the kitchen as well, her hands behind her back, holding the item she had just retrieved from the bag. “I’m staying.”

Camilla looked at her and smiled. “Good, then go and get the rope. I can’t have both Floria and you at each other’s throats. You are going to stay tied and gagged until morning.”

“Yeah, about that… I don’t think I will be the one staying tied and gagged.” Karissa responded, followed by the sound of duct tape being stripped from the roll.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great continuation! Had feeling that this would be the outcome. Love that I was right. Keep doing your thing.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yeah, somehow I suspected that move of Karissa too 😊😊 Great work!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Karissa is a fiend, I think Camilla will regret not setting Floria free. !
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I've just catched up with the newest story parts. I really like how it turns out.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thank you for the replies!

Part 18

Camilla didn’t have time to react. She was completely shocked when a strip of duct tape was placed firmly against her mouth. By the time she was aware of what was happening, Karissa had already tackled her into the ground.

“MMMPHH!”

“Oh, remain still, or this will be worse for you. Both of you.” Karissa said, sitting over Camilla’s stomach and struggling to get her arms. Camilla looked at Karissa shocked and angry. Both girls kept squirming until finally, Karissa got to pin Camlla’s arms against the kitchen floor.

“MMMMMMPHH!!”

Karissa then raised herself a little bit and started twisting Camilla’s right arm. The shorter girl moaned, in moderate pain, as she was forced to roll over onto her stomach to avoid being hurt. Karissa took advantage of it, she secured firmly her wrist at her lower back. Holding it tightly with one hand, Karissa used her other hand to grab the tape roll and with her teeth she started unwinding it.

“MMMMPHH!!” Camilla protested as the taller girl wrapped the tape a couple of rounds around her wrist, the roll still dangling. She started moving her left arm, trying to smack Karissa who was now sitting on her back. But that only made things easier for her captor. Shortly after, Karissa grabbed the other arm and pulled it behind Camilla’s back, placing her hands palm to palm. She then rolled more tape around both wrists, securing them together. “MMMPHH!”

Camilla’s struggles were completely in vain. Karissa was taller than her, and had clearly recovered her energy since she was freed. Camilla tried to shout through the gag. How could she have been that stupid? Of course Karissa was still looking for revenge, not only at Floria now, but at Camilla herself for having some fun tickling her and mostly stopping her from getting her payback. And now there was nothing to stop Karissa. Nothing between her and Camilla and Floria.

Karissa smiled as she shifted her position to tape Camilla’s ankles together. It was pretty much the same procedure Floria had used to tie her up, but Karissa being taller than her victim, it meant Camilla’s struggles were severely reduced. And on top of that, she was tired: it was past midnight and carrying Floria’s stuff to the car had been exhausting. She couldn’t struggle with all her strength. Although, maybe it wouldn’t have made much of a difference.

After several wraps of tape around Camilla’s ankles and legs, Karissa rolled Camilla onto her back and shifted her position to watch her new captive squirming madly, but especially trying to get rid of the gag. Karissa could see her lips working desperately, her cheeks twisting to remove the strip silencing her. Karissa smiled, sitting on her captive's stomach.

“Oh, you don’t like the gag? Finally some peace and quiet, not you bossing around ‘let’s do this’, ‘let’s do that’, ‘don’t do that to Floria’, ‘I’ll punish you again’... ” Karissa said, mocking Camilla’s voice.

“MMMMPHHH!”

“Oh, shut up.” Karissa said, standing up and grabbing Camilla’s ankles. “Let’s take you to your dear roomie.” And she started pulling Camilla towards the living room.

“MMMMPHHHH!!”

“MMMMMPHHH!!”

Floria’s fierce struggles started as soon as she saw Karissa dragging Camilla. No way, being Camilla’s prisoner was one thing. Sure, she might leave her tied up, gagged, even with a dirty sock (although a couple of hours earlier that wouldn’t have been an option), but it was by far the best alternative. There was no personal vendetta involved. But being Karissa’s prisoner… no way, no freaking way, Floria couldn’t let that happen!!

“There you go, Cami. Hi, Floria, good to see you haven’t left.” Karissa said, now laughing.

“MMMMPHH!!” Floria protested, glaring angrily at Karissa. Stupid tape wrapped around her body, it didn’t give in. Floria flopped on the couch but to no avail. The only thing she accomplished was falling hard into the floor. She wasn’t going anywhere. And neither was Camilla.

“MMMMPHH!”

Karissa laughed hard. “Stupid girl, you are not getting away this time. Now, let me see.” She looked at Camilla. “Mmm, let’s make you more comfortable, shall we?” She said, removing carefully Camilla’s shoes and socks.

“MMMPHH!!” Camilla protested as well, louder than Floria because her mouth wasn’t stuffed… yet.

“Ok, Floria, dear, I recall you have the taste of your own sweaty feet in your mouth. Is that yummy?” Karissa mocked Floria while also removing her own shoes and socks. “Let’s spice things up. What about also my feet and Camilla’s?”

“MMMMMMPHHHHH!!” Floria protested and squirmed more desperate while Karissa approached her laughing, with one of her socks and one of Camilla’s in her hand and a roll of duct tape in the other.

“Come here, you.” Karissa said, rolling Floria. She placed herself behind her and dropped the socks on the floor. With her right arm wrapped around Floria’s shoulders, she held her tight while the other started removing the tape around her mouth.

“MMMPHH!! MMPHHHHHH!!” Floria moaned, louder each time because of the tape layers being removed. After the rounds of tape were out, Karissa held Floria’s head tightly and removed the strips on her lips. “MMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHH!!”

“He he, you are too loud, Floria, and it’s really late. Is that the first impression you want to give to your new neighbors.” Karissa grabbed one the two socks next to her. “Let me help you with that.”

Karissa slowly pushed the two socks inside of Floria’s already stuffed mouth. Floria’s tongue was too pressed because of the first two socks already in her mouth, and could put little resistance against her new, more effective gag. Karissa, obviously, wasn’t finished, as she wrapped the duct tape around Floria’s mouth and head about six times.

“What do we do to test gags, my dear?” Karissa smiled, rolling Floria on her stomach and delivering a hard smack on her butt.

“MMMMPHH!”

“Great, really effective then.” Karissa said, turning around to face Camilla. “And now, what to do with you, my little bossy girl?”
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Thanks again for a great part.

I'm wondering what strategy Camilla might choose. She could realize that she cannot really do anything against her current situation. Therefore she could become cooperative and wait for a better chance.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, Karissa now in charge, I dread to think what torture she will give her two captives. ?
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Absolutely superb chapter. Can't wait!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic