The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago The girls are really enjoying themselves , but can Janice be trusted ?
That is indeed a very fair question. We will find out, but not just yet =)
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago What a turn of events! :) The fun goes on :) I did not see that! Fiona and Karissa tied up? :)
Yup, and they will be tied up and at Camilla's and Janice's mercy!!

Part 33

After securing Karissa’s hands behind her back, Floria took more rope and started wrapping them around Karissa’s shoulders, about two rounds, further securing the girl’s arms. She then tied one small rope to the shoulders rope, behind Karissa and tied it to the ropes securing her forearms, pulling them higher.

“MMPH!” Karissa grunted, at the now very uncomfortable position she would have to endure. She bit the washcloth stuffed in her mouth, having been warned by Camilla not to spit it or drop it. Or else… Karissa didn’t need to know what else meant. She closed her mouth as best as she could to prevent the cloth from escaping her mouth.

That wouldn’t be necessary soon. Floria took one of the scarves and knotted it. Karissa saw this and groaned. “Shut up.” Floria whispered, bringing the knot to Karissa’s stuffed mouth and tying the scarf tightly behind her head. “Or should I say, I am shutting you up?”

“MMMPH! MMMPH!” Karissa complained again when Floria pulled the scarf tighter than necessary. “Mmmmphhh….” But her complains only encouraged Floria as she tied the knot.

“There, all tied up like you should always have been.” Floria said, smacking lightly the back of her ex-roommate’s head.

“HMMMMPHHHH!!” Karissa protested, but Floria just smiled. She went to get more ropes when Camilla stopped her.

“This should be enough by now.” She explained to a confused Floria. “Karissa is secured enough, I can restrain her legs later myself. Now I will tie you up, Floria. Kari, please sit on the chair while I take care of your fellow captive.”

Karissa did as she was told while Floria groaned. She was hoping to be the one fully restraining the other captive, but now it was her turn. Camilla snatched the ropes from her hand. “Thank you very much. Now, please, kneel on the floor. You are too tall for me.”

“Shouldn’t I be the one tying her up?” Janice asked. Floria’s eyes open wide. No way, this was going to be embarrassing enough, but to be tied by Janice? No way.

Camilla giggled at Floria’s expression. “Let me do the tying, Janice. After all, you don’t have the experience… yet.”

“Mmm, you could teach me. I bet you are a good teacher.” Janice said, trying to hide her smile. Floria looked shocked at her. That girl meant serious business, she thought.

“Not quite. I’ve never had the skills with rope. But luckily.” Camilla showed Janice a roll of duct tape. “We can always fix those issues with this little thing.”

Floria sighed relieved and knelt on the floor. Janice insisted again. “Oh, but if it’s just duct tape, I can use that. It doesn’t look so hard to use.”

“Oh, for God’s sake, Camilla, just tie me up once and for all!” Floria said, visibly annoyed. Camilla took the rope and nodded as Floria placed her arms behind her and grabbed her forearms, exactly like Karissa had done.

Camilla gleefully started tying some ropes around Floria’s hands and forearms. Like she said, she wasn’t the best at using rope. But it didn’t matter. Or better said, it wouldn’t matter in a few minutes when she would use the tape to secure the bonds. Janice again watched the scene, this time a little disappointed that she didn’t get to tie Floria up.

Camilla noticed Janice’s sad face and got an idea. “Floria, you know you shouldn’t yell or give orders to your captors. We have to do something about it. No, no, Janice will do something about it.” Camilla pointed at one of the bag pockets.

Floria’s jaw dropped when Janice got the bag and retrieved another washcloth. Camilla cinching the knots tying her friend’s forearms. Janice smile like a child on Christmas morning when she realized what Camilla’s idea was.

“No, Camilla, stop, just gag me yourself, don’t…” Floria attempted to protest, but she knew it was pointless. She tried to start her struggles, she knew Camilla’s knots weren’t as good as hers but still, it would probably take several minutes to get out of them. Camilla held her by the shoulders as Janice approached smiling.

“I told you, no telling your captors what to do. Open wide and don’t resist.” Camilla whispered on her captive’s ear. Flora groaned and stared at Janice, killing her with her eyes. Janice placed the cloth in front of Floria’s lips.

“You heard your friend. Don’t resist.” Janice said. Floria glared at her one more time and then closed her eyes shut, opening her mouth for Janice to gag her.

“Just press with your fingers. Don’t worry.” Camilla said, watching Janice shyly placing the gag inside Floria’s mouth. “Your won’t hurt her and she won’t bite you. But if she does, we will just punish her later.”

“Mmmppph…” Floria tried to reply as Janice pressed the cloth further into her mouth, making her protests into muffled sounds.

“Great. Now, would you like to see the process?” Camilla asked. But Janice had lost a little interest in it.

“It’s ok. I need to watch her from here, to make sure she doesn’t spit her gag.” she said smiling.

Floria felt her cheeks turning red from embarrassment. Janice was enjoying it and she should have known better than agreeing to be at the mercy of a girl who had been most likely obsessed with her for the past two years. It was like some sort of weird dream had finally come true for Janice and Floria could now do nothing to stop her.

Karissa, meanwhile, enjoyed the scene despite being tied and gagged herself. She perfectly knew a storm was coming for her and Floria, but she could still enjoy this while she could. And she did enjoy watching her ex roommate being embarrassed with no possibility to escape from it.

Floria shut her eyes while Camilla took the duct tape and started securing her bonds. It was a difficult task, since her arms were so close to her body, but she did her best. If Floria was an expert with the rope, Camilla was really good with the tape. Her small fingers, smaller than Floria and Karissa, helped her reach difficult spots that her friends couldn’t. After several minutes of quiet work, Floria was restrained exactly as Karissa, except her bounds were secured with tape for good measure.

“And now the final touch. Janice, please the scarf.” Camilla asked.

Janice, excited, reached for one of the scarves and gave it to Camilla. She tied a knot and gagged Floria exactly as Karissa. “Ta da!” She said after tying it at the back of Floria’s head.

“Now, ladies, let’s make this pretty standard.” Camilla started explaining to her captives. “All innocent, all torture and treatments you have suffered before. Nothing out of the ordinary. But, I want you to be comfortable while we have fun… sorry, I mean…” she pointed at Janice and herself making the bound girls groan. “ we have fun. So, mind if we take your room, Karissa?”

“Mmmphh… mmmphh…” Karissa responded. Not sure if she was ok with it or not, but it didn’t matter. Camilla picked up the bag and walked towards Karissa.

“Up you go.” She said grabbing her arms and helping her stand up. “Janice, bring your captive as well”

Her captive?! “MMMMPHHHH!” Floria grunted but Janice walked behind her and helped her stand up.

“Yup, you are my captive now.” Janice said happily grabbing Floria’s waist, making her groan.

“Alright then, let’s go.” Camilla said, guiding Karissa into the bedroom, followed by Janice and Floria.
Last edited by Mineira1986 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very well! The Games are about to continue! :)
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I really like Janice.

I enjoyed this chapter and it looks like Floria and Karissa will have time to kinda "talk" things over and end that rivalry between them.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another great part!

I see a little hope for peace between Floria and Karissa due to Janice. But knowing you, you will find a way to break it apart. Janice is an interesting addition to the story and will determine whether the day will end joyful or miserable. Let's see what Floria's fangirl is capable of. Most fans mimic their idols, so I don't believe she has never tied a knot in her life.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great story, Karissa, and Floria, will have a lot to think about while they are tied up. I can't see them being best friends again though. !
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Very well! The Games are about to continue! :)

Yes! The games are back!
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago I really like Janice.

I enjoyed this chapter and it looks like Floria and Karissa will have time to kinda "talk" things over and end that rivalry between them.

Thanks. Yes, they will have some time together to "bond", so to speak hehehe.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Another great part!

I see a little hope for peace between Floria and Karissa due to Janice. But knowing you, you will find a way to break it apart. Janice is an interesting addition to the story and will determine whether the day will end joyful or miserable. Let's see what Floria's fangirl is capable of. Most fans mimic their idols, so I don't believe she has never tied a knot in her life.

Thanks a lot!

But, me? Breaking the peace between the girls? Mmmm... maybe :)
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Great story, Karissa, and Floria, will have a lot to think about while they are tied up. I can't see them being best friends again though. !

Thank you! Not best friends, but at least comfortable enough with each other so they keep playing their games? I would call that a victory.

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 34

Karissa’s bedroom was the largest of the two rooms. Obviously, since she owned the place, she had decided to keep it for herself. When Floria had moved in, it hadn’t been an issue since the girls shared a very good friendship. But later it had become a problem since it was a symbol of Karissa’s superiority over Floria, the fact that she did own the place and Floria was some sort of guest.

And of course Floria hadn’t been allowed to enter Karissa’s bedroom after the fights had begun. The basketball player had broken the rule when she ambushed her roommate earlier the night before and it had to be cleaned earlier by Karissa herself before Janice came to visit. It was a very girly room, so to speak, since that was the kind of stuff Karissa liked. A few posters covered the walls, mostly of pop singers and bands. The bed was covered with pink blankets. There was also a small desk with a chair next to the bed and the big closet was closed, its doors also covered with two more pink posters.

“Oh, my, have I just traveled back in time? What are you, Karissa, 15?” Camilla asked, mocking Karissa.

“Mmmph!” Karissa grunted annoyed as her cheek turned a little red from embarrassment. Her friend guided her to one side of the bed and helped her sit.

“Bring Floria to the other side, Janice.” Camilla said, dropping the bag near the foot of the bed. Janice nodded and guided a bound, gagged and embarrassed Floria to the bed, her hands firmly on her waist. The captive girl grunted annoyed at being manhandled by Janice but decided to go along with it. She knew very well that worse things were about to happen.

“What now?” Janice asked looking at her fellow captor, not doing anything to hide the excitement in her voice.

“Mmm, I don’t know. Do you see something is missing?” Camilla asked. Janice turned her head and give the bound girls a look. Each one sitting on the bed on each side, both of her mouths packed with a washcloth and with a knotted scarf on them, their arms bound tightly behind their backs, forcing them to grab their forearms. Hey eyes explored as she saw their legs, Karissa wearing jean shorts, Floria wearing her light blue yoga pants from last night, since neither her nor Camilla had had time to change because of their rush to get revenge.

“Their legs. They are not bound.” Janice said, looking at Camilla to see if she had got the right answer.

“You are damn right. Let’s see what we’ve got.” Camilla said, opening the bag and checking its content.

There were a bunch of ropes which Camilla immediately discarded. Too technical and too difficult to have Janice to do, she could either hurt the girls or just tie poor knots. There were a couple of zipties, that could work. Also, more rolls of duct tape. “My god, Floria, did you buy the entire hardware store’s supplies? That’s a lot more tape than necessary.”

“Mmmmphh…” Floria replied. Actually she had bought more than necessary, but it had been with Karissa’s money, so she was ok with that. Karissa wasn’t.

“MMMPHH!” The other captive protested, realizing the fact that her backup money had been used to buy that many rolls which were probably going to be used on Floria and her as well.

“Will we be taping their legs together?” Janice asked, grabbing one roll.

“You will be taping Floria’s legs. My captive, though, doesn’t have any clothes protecting her legs and it would be very painful to remove them later. So, I’ll use the zip ties.”

“Ok, how…?”

“Tape a few rounds around her tights and around her calves and shins. That should be enough.” Camilla said as Janice tried hard to remove the tape from the roll. “Floria, darling, please put your legs together and stay still so Janice can tape you good.”

“Mmmmphh…” Floria glared at Camilla. Did Camilla know that was embarrassing for her, to be tied by Janice? Camilla winked at her. She did! “MMMPHH!”

“Shut up or I’ll have Janice tape your mouth. I am not kidding.” Camilla said smiling making Floria stare daggers at her.

“Oh, I would love that. Can I?” Janice said finally getting the tape free from the roll.

“Not just yet, let’s see how she behaves.” Camilla knelt in front of Karissa. “Kari, please, give me your legs so I can zip tie them together.”

“Mmmphh…” Karissa responded staying still.

Both girls started to work up the restraints on their captives’ legs. Camilla put the zip ties on Karissa’s ankles and worked them up until they were on her thighs, and pulled the zip to tighten them. She repeated the process with two more ties, one around her calves and the other around her ankles. It wasn’t comfortable, but it was nicer than having duct tape sticking on her bare legs, which Karissa was thankful for.

On the other side of the bed, Janice was slowly applying the tape around Floria’s thighs, which the tall captive girl found very annoying. She wasn’t sure if Janice was trying to be nice, if she was enjoying it too much or if it just was her first time taping someone and she was nervous. She exhaled hard through her nose to signal her captor to hurry, but Janice didn’t notice. She wrapped the tape over and over the same place until the thighs were secured enough after about six rounds.

Floria sighed relieved but she soon found out that her captor wasn’t finished. After cutting the tape with her teeth, she started winding it around Floria’s ankles. The basketball player was annoyed again, but decided it was nothing out of the ordinary. What did surprise her was that, instead of winding the tape around the same place, Janice started to go up, taping her calves and shins, at the same slow pace she had done the thighs.

“Cmmmph! Cmmphh!” Floria tried to call her friend, but Camilla just hushed her.

“Hey, you be quiet. You agreed to this and you know the rules.” Camilla replied, still focused on securing Karissa’s legs.

“CMMMPHH!” Floria called again trying to kick her legs but Janice’s grip was strong.

“Shhmmp ummpphh!” Karissa grunted, annoyed at Floria’s protests.

Camilla finished zip tying Karissa’s ankles and went to Floria’s side. “What’s your problem? What are you doing, Janice?”

Janice finished wrapping the tape just below Floria’s knees and cut it. “Ehm… I don’t know if this is a good idea, but it just occurred to me… Is it ok?”

Camilla gave it a look. Floria’s legs were practically mummified from the ankles to the knees. She was gladly surprised that Janice had come up with the idea. “Good job, Janice! And Floria, are you seriously complaining about a little tape? Really? I think Janice did a great job for her first time. You should be congratulating her.”

“Mmmmphh!! Nmmmphhh!” Floria protested. But that protest only thrilled even more her captors.

“SHMMPH UMMMPH!” Karissa tried to yell again at Floria to shut her mouth, knowing perfectly that her protests would only encourage the other two girls. But Floria didn’t take it too well, and soon the bound, gagged girls entered in a muffled argument. Both captor girls looked at them, realizing how absurd both Floria and Karissa looked arguing like that.

“So much negativity…” Camilla said after a minute of hearing the gagged discussion, stretching her arms in front of her and flexing her fingers. “Such negative energy… Janice, we need to do something about it.”

The bound girls stopped their argument and looked at Camilla. Janice looked at Camilla’s face as well and then at her hands and fingers. “Do you mean… tickling them? For real? Are they going to be ok with it?”

“MMMPHH! MMMMPHHH!!” Both Karissa and Floria shook their heads and tried to tell their captors to not go with the tickling. But Camilla just ignored them and shrugged.

“You know, Janice… there is only one way to find out.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice cliffhanger at the end! Just at the right place :) Good idea from Janice, taping Fionas legs together all the way :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part! I can totally see why Floria is afraid of Janice. Wonderful how you explain how she's nervous, anxious, excited, certainly in it simultaneously. Camilla doesn't seem to notice this, or thinks it is funny. Seems she has a cruel side herself. Or is this some masterplan to let Floria and Karissa bond, maybe even solving their differences a little.
Now let's see how aggresive Janice tickles the girl she barely knows, admires, and who clearly hates it. I bet 'merciful' and 'gentle' will not occur in your description. Good job!

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good addition to the story.  Let the tickling begin.   :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Nice cliffhanger at the end! Just at the right place :) Good idea from Janice, taping Fionas legs together all the way :)

Thanks! Yes, that was a good idea from Janice.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Nice part! I can totally see why Floria is afraid of Janice. Wonderful how you explain how she's nervous, anxious, excited, certainly in it simultaneously. Camilla doesn't seem to notice this, or thinks it is funny. Seems she has a cruel side herself. Or is this some masterplan to let Floria and Karissa bond, maybe even solving their differences a little.
Now let's see how aggresive Janice tickles the girl she barely knows, admires, and who clearly hates it. I bet 'merciful' and 'gentle' will not occur in your description. Good job!

Thank you! You are right, those words are not describing what Janice is about to do. 
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Another good addition to the story.  Let the tickling begin.   :)

Thanks! Let the tickling begin!

Part 35

“NMMMPHH! NNMMPHHH!”

“Where are you going? Where? Where?”

Camilla mocked Karissa as the tall girl jumped from the bed and stood in the middle of the room, helplessly looking for a way out. It wasn’t going to happen since her legs were ziptied at the thighs, knees and ankles, but that didn’t stop Camilla from having a little fun. The smaller girl extended her arms to her sides, like a goalkeeper, covering all possible ways out. She jumped from side to side mimicking Karissa’s hopping attempts to escape, coming closer with each step.

At the other side of the room, things weren’t looking better for Floria. The space there was smaller than Karissa’s side, since she was closer to the window, meaning there would be no way for her to run away (or jump away) without running into Janice. The new girl’s smile was wide open, as she came closer step by step to the bound basketball player. Floria could only lay on the bed and try to drag her own body away from Janice, knowing it would only delay the inevitable.

“Gotcha! Going somewhere, Kari?” Camilla said, finally tackling Karissa and falling on the bed.

“MMMMMPHHH!!” Karissa protested as Camilla fell on top of her.

“Oh, come on, Janice, get her already! Grab her ankles!” Camilla said, raising her head to watch Janice approaching smiling but shyly at Floria.

“NNNMMMMPPPPHHH!!!” Floria protested when Janice grabbed her bound ankles and dragged her across the bed.

“She’s kicking me, Camilla!!” Janice shouted when Floria tried to struggle her legs out of her grip.

“Oh, don’t be such a coward. You can handle her.” Camilla responded, shifting her body over Karissa to stop her struggles. “Bring her next to Karissa.”

Both bound girls kept protesting but the smaller girls had gained enough leverage. With some difficult Karissa was dragged until her lower body, from the waist down, was out of the bed, only her upper body was lying on the mattress. Camilla instructed Janice to do the same to her own captive, and soon both ex roommates laid on the bed in a similar way, their bodies parallel to each other.

“Wow! This is hard!” Janiced said panting, sitting over Floria’s waist, trying to control her struggles by placing her hands on Floria's shoulders. “Is it like this all the time?”

Camilla struggled as well to keep Karissa down. “What do you mean? Oh right, no, it’s only when they don’t want to be tickled. Oh, stop it already both of you!”

“MMMMMMMPHHHH!”

“MMMMMMPHHH!”

“So they don’t want to be tickled?” Janice asked, making her best effort to maintain balance. “Are they ticklish then?”

“Yes, but not in the same spots. See if you can find out which are. Oh, come on, Karissa!!” Camilla said, tired of holding her captive. “Fine, let’s see how you can handle… THIS!”

Camilla’s fingers attacked Karissa’s sides. The struggles intensified but Camilla had her right where she wanted. It was a pity, though, since she couldn’t reach her armpits very well, which she knew were Karissa’s most ticklish spots, but her belly and ribs would do for now. The fingers dug into the green t-shirt, relentlessly attacking the poor captive as she tried desperately to get away from her captor, but to no avail. “Come on, tickle your captive as well!”

“NMMMPHH! CMMMPHH!” Floria tried to call her friend through the gag before she felt Janice’s fingers over her ribs.

Maybe tying and restraining someone could take practice and skill, but tickling seemed so much easier, Janice thought. Her fingers assaulting Floria’s body trying to copy what Camilla was doing next to her. The fingers running from her side to her belly button and again to the sides, from her ribs to her waist as well, Janice smiled watching Floria’s desperate struggles, lying on her back, her head thrown backwards because of the forced laughter, exposing another possible ticklish spot.

Janice attacked Floria’s neck as well. Floria jerked her head immediately as she felt her captor’s fingers all over her. Just for a few seconds and then back to her ribs. Camilla looked at Janice very impressed. She was taking control of the tickling very well to be her first time. Camilla still focused on Karissa’s sides, attempting from time to time to slide a finger or two between her bound arms, trying to reach for her armpits with no great success.

After several minutes of torture, Camilla stopped. Janice seemed so focused tickling Floria and Camilla decided to enjoy the scene before clearing her throat, making Janice notice her. She stopped as well. Both girls straddled their tall captives as the bound girls panted and tried to recover their energy.

“Wow! That was like super fun!” Janice said, cleaning her fogged glasses. “I’ve never imagine that tickling a bound and gagged girl could be this fun. Let’s do it again!”

Both girls tried to protest through their gags as best as they could. Luckily for them, Camilla thought otherwise. “We could, but there are other ways to have fun. Here, help me.”

The bound girls were rolled on their stomach, so they laid face down. Their upper bodies still on the mattress while their thighs and legs were out of the bed. Camilla sat on Karissa’s lower back facing her captive’s feet and instructed Janice to do the same. “So, do you have any ideas?”

Janice looked down. Floria’s back, arms, and head were beneath her or behind her. In front of her were Floria’s feet, still protected by her socks and shoes. Then her legs and also her bottom, sort of exposed… “Oh… OHHHHH!! For real? Really?” Hey eyes sparkled and her smile went the widest she had felt in her life. “A spanking?”

“NNNMMMPHHH!” Both Karissa and Floria protested, knowing perfectly what Camilla had planned.

“Yup, their turn for a good spanking. But, there is no reason for it to be less funny.” Camilla said. “So, no stern spanking. There is this game I like to play but they never let them. It goes like this.”

Camilla slapped Karissa’s right cheek with her hand softly. And then her left. Not exactly at the same pace. Karissa grunted and felt her face turning red from embarrassment. Janice looked at Camilla confused for a few seconds as she kept smacking Karissa’s bottom with some rhythm. “Ohhh, I know, I know, it’s a song… it’s… The Beatles? Here comes the sun?”

“Yes!” Camilla said gleefully, stopping the spanking. “You guessed it right. Wanna try?”

“MMMMMMMMPHH!” Floria moaned in protest and closed her eyes.

“Ohhh, let me see, let me see. Oh, I know.” Janice said shifting her position a little and started smacking Floria’s cheeks like a pair of bongos.

Camilla thought for a second as Janice kept going. “Do I know this one? It’s… One Direction!”

“Yes!” Janice said. “But the name of the song…”

“What makes you beaufitul!” both girls said at the same time.

“Nice, nice!” Camilla said, grabbing her phone. “So, wanna play a game?”

“Are you saying…?”

“Karissa and me against Floria and you. First team to get 10 rights wins.” Camilla said, clapping her hands.

“Oh…” Janice eyes sparkled again. “I’m totally in!”

“MMMMMMPHHH!!” Floria and Karissa shut their eyes and buried their faces on the mattress. It was going to be a long game.

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Tickled, then spanked, what next, for our poor captives   ;)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Camilla has made a new friend. Now I wonder if Janice will also like it when she is at the receiving end.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Tickled, then spanked, what next, for our poor captives   ;)

Let's find out! ;)
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Camilla has made a new friend. Now I wonder if Janice will also like it when she is at the receiving end.
I wonder as well but... SPOILER ALERT!

Part 36
  • First one to guess ten songs win.
  • Each one has to play a song for thirty seconds.
  • When thirty seconds are over, the turn passes to the other girl.
Those were the rules the girls agreed on. Well, the girls straddling the poor captives. Both Floria and Karissa just kept their eyes shouted as Janice and Camilla gleefully used their bottoms as drums for their game. Floria’s face went red but Karissa’s went even redder. She really hated being at the receiving end of a spanking and knew that Camilla knew it. And that Camilla was specially enjoying it as payback for being left tied and gagged in her own tub the previous night.

“Oh, come on!” Janice protested as Camilla once again started to play a very hard and little known song. “I don’t know any of those songs.”

“Too bad… 15 seconds…” Camilla replied gleefully while she slapped Karissa’s jeans covered bottom with rhythm. “10, 9, 8,...”

“No fair!” Janice protested once again. But the timer rang. She slapped Floria’s bum hard. “Oh come on, we are getting wrecked here, Floria!”

“MMMMPHHH!” Floria jumped at the hard slap and protested. Janice quickly apologized and rubbed the smacked area to soothe the pain, but that only made Floria groan in embarrassment.

“Still 9 to 3!” Camilla sang tapping quickly her captive’s bottom. “Your turn, Janice. It’s match point.”

Janice frounced. “You keep choosing difficulty songs. I have never heard any of them!”

Camilla gave her new friend a smirk. “That’s what the game is about. Now choose your song. And remember, it could be the last one!”

Janice frounced again. “I know, I know…” She adjusted Floria’s yoga pants over her butt making the captive girl struggle, but all she accomplished was to wiggle her butt. Janice, of course, smacked it again. “Stay still, Floria. We have to win this one.”

“Ready?” Camilla asked, setting the timer again.

“I think so.” Janice looked worried but took a deep breath. “Go!”

Floria braced herself for the tenth time in the same. She soon felt Janice’s open hand smacking against her butt, playing once again another song. She just hoped Camilla would get it, ten in a row, so the game would end right there.

“Janice, really? That’s another one from The Beatles!” Camilla laughed.

“Oh, shut up! Come on… Which song is it?” Janice asked, still playing the song.

“Wait a second.” Camilla looked at Floria, then at the timer and then back at Floria. “Still 20 seconds, we have time.”

Floria groaned but Camilla just hushed once again. Janice kept playing and playing her little “drum” for the next seconds. When it was three seconds away, Camilla called the title song.

“Oh, shoot!” Janice said, smacking again Floria’s bum. She looked at Camilla who was watching her all the time. “Well… that was really, really fun. I hope they are ok though.”

Camilla smiled back. “They are. I mean, they don’t have much choice. Right, Kari?” She pinched Karissa’s bottom hard.

“MMMMMPHHHH!” Karissa protested through her gag. At least the spanking had stopped.

Janice looked surprised but Camilla just giggled. “Oh, don’t worry, she loves it. She likes being spanked. You two are going to have a really great time as roommates.”

“She does like it?” Janice asked, not sure to be surprised or happy.

“NMMMPH! IMMPH DMMMPH!” Karissa protested annoyed once again.

Camilla just laughed and jumped off her captive’s back. She told Janice with her hand to do the same. Janice looked at Camilla confused on what to do next. Camilla went for Karissa’s drawer.

“Let’s see what we have here…” she looked through Karissa’s socks. “These two will do.” She tossed Janice a pink knee sock while she took another one. “Our poor captives need some rest so we all four can keep having more fun for the night. We are going to help them with that. Look.” She approached Karissa, who looked at Camilla furiously, her face still red because of the embarrassment generated by the spanking. Camilla just patted her cheek and head. “Don’t be mad, Kari, this is pretty much payback for what you did to me yesterday. It’s all about fairness. Now, time to put those pretty angry eyes away.” She tied the pink sock around Karissa’s eyes, blindfolding her.

Janice went to Floria’s side. The captive girl had shut her eyes in anticipation of what was about to happen. She hoped to be blindfolded quickly and be left alone. But Janice had other plans. “Open your eyes, BB.”

Floria groaned at being called by that infamous nickname. She kept her eyes shut. “Open them or I will ask your friend Camilla for more punishments. I may even think about some of my own.” Floria exhaled angrily and slowly opened her eyes to meet a grinning Janice. “I am having the time of my life. I hope you are having some fun as well. Now time to take a little nap.” She covered Floria’s eyes the same way Camilla had done to Karissa.

“Very well, now they can recover some energy, let’s give them some alone time.” Camilla opened the bedroom door. Janice went out first and gave the bound girls one last look. This was surely the most perfect night she ever had. She went into the hallway. Camilla soon followed. “Don’t go anywhere, girls.”

Camilla and Janice get into the kitchen. Camilla opened the fridge and took two bottles of water. She gave one to her fellow captor. “So, are you enjoying yourself?”

Janice nodded while drinking. “Yeah! This is too much fun! I never thought you could have such an awesome time with another girl tied up. I mean, don’t get me wrong,” she drank again, “the tickling was great, and the spanking, oh my, not that I am thinking all the time about tickling or spanking other girls. Sorry, that came out wrong. What I mean…”

Camilla placed one hand on Janice’s shoulder. “It’s alright. It’s kind of weird the first time. But a good weird, right?”

Janice nodded again. “So what’s next?”

“Mmm, I don’t know. We have just played a game and one team won. And another lost.” Camilla winked at Janice and left the kitchen. Janice finished her bottle of water and threw it on the trash. She heard some steps and figured that Camilla had returned.

“So, are we going to punish Floria for being on the loser team? I really hope so. I do have some ideas, though, if you want to hear them. I think they can work. So how are we going to…?” Janice went silent as the room was filled with the sound of tape leaving its roll.

“As I recall, there were two members in the loser team, right?” Camilla said, holding the roll.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Cliffhanger 😁 And Camilla has definitivly a mean streak. Seems like things are getting out of Hand......
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I've just catched up. Love the recent developments and esp. the cliffhanger. I think we all get excited when we hear the sound of tape tearing away from a roll.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great chapter, Camilla is starting to show her true colours :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Absolutely. She is a worthy desciple of Fiona and Karissa :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part! Curious game, though. I don't think Floria and Karissa will be happy after 5 minutes of spanking each. Maybe you mentioned it somewhere, but is there a specific reason Camilla is so harsh on Floria? Or is this similar to their "normal" games? Now let's see if Camilla will treat Janice as a rookie or not. Using the argument that Janice had no problems treating Floria is pretty solid to let her learn these things are really uncomfortable.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Spanking can be a nice threat, but a real spanking will hurt like hell.
Good read. Thanks for continuing the story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Nice Cliffhanger 😁 And Camilla has definitivly a mean streak. Seems like things are getting out of Hand......
Thank you! Yes, just a little bit out of hand.... so far
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago I've just catched up. Love the recent developments and esp. the cliffhanger. I think we all get excited when we hear the sound of tape tearing away from a roll.
Hi there! Yes, that is a wonderful sound... hehehe
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Great chapter, Camilla is starting to show her true colours :)
Thank you!
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Good part! Curious game, though. I don't think Floria and Karissa will be happy after 5 minutes of spanking each. Maybe you mentioned it somewhere, but is there a specific reason Camilla is so harsh on Floria? Or is this similar to their "normal" games? Now let's see if Camilla will treat Janice as a rookie or not. Using the argument that Janice had no problems treating Floria is pretty solid to let her learn these things are really uncomfortable.
Thanks!! Camilla is all about the games and yes, she can be a little harsh. But even when she knew perfectly that Floria had ambushed Karissa and that it was "justified" for her, she still meddled with both. I will make a proper prequel to explain more of it, I promise ;)
slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Spanking can be a nice threat, but a real spanking will hurt like hell.
Good read. Thanks for continuing the story.
Thank you! Yes, it wasn't a real spanking, both girls kept it playfully. So no real harm, but surely not a comfortable treatment for Karissa and Floria
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 37

Janice’s jaw dropped. She stood frozen, looking at Camilla who was holding the tape ready. “So, Janice, you look a bit surprised”

Janice blinked quickly a couple of times and finally unfroze. “I… I… what… you… I…”

“What’s the problem, honey? Cat got your tongue?” Camilla giggled.

“What… what… why?” Janice replied, still in shock.

“Seems pretty fair, right? You had fun as captor, now you get to have fun as captive.” Camilla said, holding the tape. “It goes both ways.”

“But...but… I thought… we were going… you and me… I mean…”

“But, but, but…” Camilla mockingly imitated Janice’s half-way sentences. “You thought you were going to be only tying up Floria? You can’t leave without getting the full experience.” Janice didn’t move. “I promise I’ll go easy on you since it’s your first time.”

“Uhmm…. Ok, I guess…” Janice murmured. “H-how do you want to do this?”

Camilla pointed at one of the kitchen chairs. “Sit there and place your arms on the chair arms, darling.”

Janice adjusted her glasses and walked to the chair. She was still in shock, Camilla’s new turn had completely taken her by surprise. She hadn’t expected it. What she had expected was to keep having fun with Floria, now a nearly impossible situation. She just hoped Camilla wasn’t releasing the basketball player while she was tied up, or else…

As promised, Camilla went easy on Janice. She taped each of her arms to the chair arms with three rounds of tape around her wrists. She then requested Janice to place her legs to each of the leg chairs. More tape was wrapped around them, around her ankles about three times and around her calves another three times. She had some relatively slack, but wasn’t going anywhere.

“Oh, this isn’t that strict.” Janice said, shifting her position on the chair and moving her limbs as best as she could. “This is actually kind of nice.”

“You sure about that?” Camilla said, putting the roll back in the bag. “You are actually tied up, you know.”

Janice shifted her position again. “Yes, but it’s nice. I mean, not that I like or love being tied up, but I have some movement and I am actually in a comfortable position. In fact.” She sat up even straighter and lifted her chin. “I feel like a queen in my throne. My arms resting on the chair arms. It’s the best.”

“Oh really?” Camilla asked. “So, what if you want to do something like right now? You are not going anywhere, so that makes you my prisoner.”

Janice shrugged. “Yeah, but it’s not like I have somewhere else to be. Not for a while at least. Hehe, you can even put a crown on me. This is great. Nope, not feeling like a prisoner.”

Camilla smiled. “But what if you want to go to the bathroom? Or if you want to do a little thing just like scratching your nose. You can’t, you cannot raise your hands. You are stuck.

“Well, that’s not…” Janice then stopped. Her wide smile slowly disappeared from her face. She looked at Camilla and then looked away, twitching her nose a little.

Camilla giggled. “Oh, what’s the matter? Did your nose start itching just when I said that you couldn’t scratch it. Funny how that works, uh?”

Janice kept twitching her nose and now was also shaking her head, trying to get rid of the itching. Camilla giggled and enjoyed the scene for a while. “Oh dear, don’t shake your head so much.All the fun has made you sweat a little, and those pretty glasses may slide down your nose…”

The tied girl looked up in Camilla’s direction. But her eyes focused somewhere else. Her glasses had indeed slid a little bit down her nose. How was Camilla doing that? Just a few seconds ago she had been bound but still comfortable. Still in control somehow. Now, it was completely different. She couldn’t even scratch her own nose. She was suddenly aware of every part of her body. Shaking her head had made some of her brown hair fell on her right cheek, which started to itch as well. The tape sticking to her wrists made her feel more uncomfortable, Even the sort of pressure made by the tape securing her calves to the chair legs was beginning to annoy her.

Meanwhile, Camilla was totally delighted, watching poor Janice discovering first hand how being a captive felt like. After a few minutes, she spoke. “Well, not so much like a queen, huh?”

Janice panted a little. “Well, of course not! I mean… How did you do it?” She jerked her arms but the tape held her firmly. “I was so comfortable and the next second I wasn’t. Please, untie me. Please?”

Camilla tapped her chin with her finger. “Mmm, I am not sure, Janice.”

Janice’s jaw dropped. “What do you mean you are not sure? Come on! My nose itches, my legs itch, my glasses are falling off, even my hair… Please…”

“Hey, you said it yourself. You wanted in. And you are in. Hey, I could have restrained you in many positions, all of them worse than your current situation. Just relax, it’s no big deal.” Camilla said. Janice opened her mouth to say something but Camilla spoke first. “If you ask me to release one more time, I swear I’ll go and untie Floria. And then your situation will be really uncomfortable. I’m pretty sure Floria didn’t like what you’ve done to her.”

“Me? What we’ve done to her!! The spanking game was your idea!!” Janice replied.

“I am not worried about me. I can run. You on the other hand…” Camilla moved her hand signaling her captive. “Not so much. So how about you stay like this for a few minutes and then you are free to go.”

Janice blinked again, several times. “Uh… ok, ok… wait, what are you doing?”

Camilla had knelt in front of her was removing her shoes. “Mmm, what does it look like?”

“I...I...I mean why are you untying my shoes? Why are you taking them away? Hey, not please, not my socks, please, Camilla, stop…” Janice kept protesting. Camilla just ignored her and suddenly Janice felt a couple of fingers running on her sole. “Nooo, please, Camilla, not my feet… not…”

“Hey, relax, pumpkin.” Camilla said, standing up and grabbing the tape roll. “I’m not going to go hard on you. This is your first time, I just want to give you a little taste of what you have signed in for. Nothing…” she tore a piece of tape “...else…”

Janice sighed. “I am not sure if I actually signed in for this. I mean, yes I wanted to play but…”

“But you thought you were only going to play being the one in control and not being the one tied up?” Camilla said, approaching Janice. “My dear, that’s not how it works. We all have been tied up and tying up each other. It’s about the give and take. But I tell you what. I am only leaving you here for a couple of minutes and then I’ll let you go before I release Karissa and Floria. Deal?”

However, Janice’s eyes weren’t looking at Camilla. Her eyes were focused on the tape held in her hands. “What are you going to do with that?”

Camilla sighed. “Oh, still so naive and clueless? Put your lips together.” Janice looked at her with her mouth still open from the surprise. “Just a few minutes. You don’t want Floria coming in here, right?”

“Mmm…. ok…” Janice said, closing her lips. Camilla pressed the tape over them and gently smoothed it over Janice’s face.

“Great, now stay still. There is punishment for your teammate as well. Don’t you think I have forgotten her.” Camilla said, taking the bag and returning to Karissa’s room.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great dialogues! And I have a shrewd guess, what Camilla has in mind for Karissa :) An improved gag and some tickling?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great part. As Ceasar said, great dialogues. It's cute to see how well Camilla understands the game and dominates Janice in every aspect of their conversation. Janice's reaction feels real, and Camilla just toys with her. But I feel she is getting off a bit too easy. There has to be a catch, and I expect Janice's socks will play a part in it. Good Job, and I consider this was one of your best chapters so far!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely put Beaumains!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic