The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Great chapter, Karissa really is awful though. I hope one of them manages to escape.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, looking forward what will happen next.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Once again, thank you all for your replies!! It really encourages me to keep going.

Part 24

Karissa slowly woke up. Boy, what a good sleep. Hey eyes still closed, she felt like she had slept like a baby. Her limbs fully recovered from her early hogtied, which now seemed like a distant memory. Only a few rope marks on her wrists and legs remained. She stretched her arms and legs, and she heard a little moan in protest.

Oh right, Floria. The poor basketball player who initially intended to have her revenge at Karissa had spent the night hogtied and taped at the foot of the bed, and at Karissa’s feet. And it hadn’t been a good sleep at all. Floria’s face had taken her captor’s feet, the soles rubbing up and down over her face and nose until Karissa had fallen asleep. But of course, her feet had remained there, occasionally shifting her position, pressing involuntarily against her. The only thing Floria had been able to do was moan and try to shift her head a little bit. But the four socks gagging her absorbed any sound she had wanted to make, and the tape had held her too effectively. Somehow, at some point, she had finally got asleep. Although she had woken up earlier than Karissa and her whole body ached from being hogtied for too long.

“Oh hey you there.” Karissa said, opening her eyes to see her bound captive at her feet. “Good morning. Did you sleep well? I slept wonderful.”

“MMMMMMPH!” Floria protested as once again, Karissa’s feet were rubbed over her face.

“Glad to hear that. I’m very happy to see you are finally accepting your true place.” Karissa said grinning, as she crawled near her captive.

“Mmmmph… Mmmmmphhh!” Floria grunted as she felt Karissa’s body next to her. Karissa smiled, kissed the top of her head and mockingly started to pat it.

“There, there, we are going to have a beautiful morning together until I finally leave you for good.” She continued to pat Floria’s head as she protested and try to struggle away from Karissa’s hand. “Maybe some tickling, some time of you spending as my footrest. Of course, spanking is in the mix too. We can google some advices too. Sky is the limit.”

“MMMMPHHH!” Floria protested as she felt Karissa shifting her body around her. She also felt Karissa’s fingers grabbing her hair and forcing her head to look up. “MMMMMPHH??”

“Smile!” Karissa said, taking a selfie of her and blindfolded Floria. “Hehe, the perfect souvenir. Although, we’ll decide that later when we take enough pictures of you and me.”

“MMMMMPHHHHH!!”

“Ssshh, shhhh” Karissa said, browsing through her cellphone with one hand and patting Floria’s protesting hand with the other. “Don’t get too excited just yet. The day had just beg… oh shit!”

“Hi, Karissa. It’s me, Janice. Remember you told me last week to come over today to grab some lunch and see the apartment? I’m going to be a little late, but I’ll be there. See you soon.”

Karissa stopped reading her phone and looked at the clock. 9:15 AM. She had totally forgot she had arranged a lunch and visit with Janice, her new roommate, since Floria was now officially her ex-roommate. Plus, her apartment was messy and she hadn’t exactly had any time to clean herself. “Damn it, I guess this is it.”

“Lucky bastard.” She said pinching Floria’s cheek hard. Floria moaned loudly. “I’ll have to leave you. But first, let’s take care of the final arrangements.” Karissa grabbed the scissors again.

Floria felt the tape securing her to the bed was removed, and also the tape holding her hogtie. Karissa was working quickly, clearly in a hurry since she was about to leave, probably for good. God, please make her leave for good, Floria silently pleaded to herself.

Once Floria was freed from the bed and the hogtie. Karissa pulled her onto the floor. She was kind of gently, at least gentler than the previous day, but it still hurt.

“MMMMPHH!”

Karissa just grabbed her bound ankles and started pulling her towards the hallway and the living room. Floria protesting the whole time. Her body is aching and the fall plus being dragged wasn’t helping either. She was slowly recovering her strength somehow. The few hours of sleep, as uncomfortable as they were, kind of helped her in that way. As soon as she was placed in the middle of the living room, she started struggling against the tape holding her.

Her captor looked at her for a few seconds. She then grabbed Floria’s purse and take her cellphone. She then approached Floria and climbed over her back, facing her taped ankles.

“MMMMPH!” Floria protested as Karissa’s weight was pressed over her lower back and taped arms. “Mmmpph? Mmmphhh! MMMMPHHH!!” She felt Karissa grabbing one of her index fingers and then pressing it against a plastic hard surface. Her cellphone! Karissa was unlocking her own cellphone!

“MMMMMPHHHHH!!”

“Oh, don’t worry, Florie, dear, I’m not going to hack you or anything. I mean, I could, but what’s the point and besides, we don’t have that much time. First, I’m going to delete those pictures you took from me yesterday while I was tied and gagged. And… gone!”

“MMMMMMPHH!”

“Oh, don’t be so sad. You may have lost those pictures, but I’ll get you new ones. Smile!”

“MMMMMMMPHHH!!”

During the next minutes, Karissa took several pictures with Floria’s phone. Some of them were just pictures of Floria laying around, close-ups to her blindfolded and gagged face, her taped hands, her taped ankles, taken while the bound girl struggled on the floor to no avail. Other were taken with Karissa placing a foot on Floria’s back or chest as a sign of dominance, Karissa tickling her captive’s feet, Karissa rubbing her foot over Floria’s face, or just sitting on the couch using her as a footstool.

“Perfect, just perfect.” Karissa said taking one last selfie. It was Floria laying face down on her lap, with Karissa raising her hand like she was about to spank her. “Now let’s see how it goes…” Karissa mumbled to herself. “Is it this option? No, it’s not… got it!”

“Mmmpph? Mmmmmphh?” Floria grunted confused. Why did Karissa take the pictures with her phone instead of her own? She was still grunting when she was pushed onto the floor and the blindfold covering her eyes was removed. Floria blinked for a couple of seconds, her eyes adjusting to the light.

“Oh, hi you there.” Karissa said. “I just call an Uber using your phone. I found that you have your credit card linked to it, so I guess you are paying my ride home.”

Floria just glared angrily at her captor. She didn’t want to struggle or fall for that trap. Karissa had the pictures, and now her phone. She just didn’t want to provoke her even more.

“Great! It’s just a minute away. I’ll explain to you what’s going to happen.” Karissa knelt in front of her bound captive. “I’ve sent those pictures to my phone, just as a souvenir. Don’t worry, that’s not the biggest of your problems.”

She wiggled Floria’s phone in front of the bound girl’s face, smiling in delight when Floria found out the reason her phone was the one used. “That’s right. I’ve programmed them to be uploaded to your very own Facebook page. It’s delayed, so it will be about in 4 hours. Well, 3 hours and 59...58 minutes. I guess you’ll just have to get free before that happens, or everybody at your home and campus will find out about last night.”

“MMMMMMPHH! MMMMPPPHH!” This couldn’t be happening. Floria’s calm attitude was broken. She didn’t care Karissa enjoyed her desperate but futile struggles. They weren’t exactly about getting her free. They were just about expressing her anger and frustration after a night that went completely wrong for her. And Karissa just laughed evily, walking to the dining room and placing the phone on the table.

“Don’t you worry, I’m fair. I’ve always been fair to you and this time is not the exception.” She came back and showed Floria a pair of scissors. “Good luck, you are going to need it.” And she threw them to the other side of the living room.

Karissa knelt again and cupped Floria’s angry eyes between her hands. “Goodbye.” she said, giving her a long kiss on the forehead.

She reached the apartment door, blew one last kiss and went away.

Floria looked at the scissors, at the other end of the living room, and then at the clock.

Less than four hours before the photos were going to be uploaded...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was really devious by Karissa 😊 But brillant in someway
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, I hope Floria manages to get free, and gets her revenge. :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another excellent chapter. So Camilla still lies tied up in her own bed?

I think Karissa made a gigantic mistake. If Floria succeeds, Karissa lost to her. I doubt her ego can handle that. If Floria fails, she loses her dignity, but it won't stay hidden who has done this to her. Maybe the police get involved, but she will definitely lose more friends.

Karissa is truly evil now, leaving me wondering whether she still possesses some kind side. She has to have some positive character traits. How else she became friends with Floria and Camilla? Floria was harsh and sadistic, but Karissa is far worse and seems unable to see why she is hated.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks for all the replies
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago That was really devious by Karissa 😊 But brillant in someway
Thanks!! Yes, it was really devious from her.
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Good chapter, I hope Floria manages to get free, and gets her revenge. :)
Thank you. Hopefull, she will. She has her window now.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Another excellent chapter. So Camilla still lies tied up in her own bed?

I think Karissa made a gigantic mistake. If Floria succeeds, Karissa lost to her. I doubt her ego can handle that. If Floria fails, she loses her dignity, but it won't stay hidden who has done this to her. Maybe the police get involved, but she will definitely lose more friends.

Karissa is truly evil now, leaving me wondering whether she still possesses some kind side. She has to have some positive character traits. How else she became friends with Floria and Camilla? Floria was harsh and sadistic, but Karissa is far worse and seems unable to see why she is hated.
Funny though, I didn't give it much of a think about it. Karissa is kind of the people you are friend with, and you think "hey, this person is cool" and when you are no longer friend of theirs, it's like "look at him/her, I don't know how I got to become his/her friend in the first place". She is too arrogant, that when she and Floria had the first arguments, she started treating her badly. She sees herself as superior to Floria (and Camilla) and her pride was truly hurt when Floria kept her captive and when Camilla sort of controlled her and tried to keep her away from her revenge.

Karissa is not thinking exacty about her actions. She is just about getting revenge. And about the facebook photos, it may get Karissa into trouble, but she could get out because of some technical issues (they were uploaded by Floria's account, and she could claim it was Floria herself who agreed to take the pictures, etc.)

Boy, maybe a prequel to this story would explain a lot (no promises, but I would think about it =) ).

(Oh, and Camilla was left balltaped in her own tub, not her bed)

Part 25

Floria thought for a second. Four hours was a lot of time, maybe enough time to get herself free. Karissa had finally made a mistake (maybe) and since she had been in a hurry to return to her apartment, she hadn’t exactly thought about it very well. This could be Floria’s window.

But first she had to get herself free.

Getting to the other side of the living room wasn’t easy. Her body was aching from being tied nearly over 12 hours, about 7-8 of them tightly hogtied and taped at the foot of the bed. Plus, there was quite some furniture between her and the scissors that Karissa had thrown across the room. Floria couldn’t just roll over to get them. She had to go all the way around the couch and the coffee table and the TV.

“Mmmpphh… mmmppphhh…” She panted as she rolled over onto her side and then slowly attempted to sit up. It would be so much easier to move that way rather than trying to drag herself over the floor like a caterpillar.

Once sit, it was easy to move around. She dragged her backside over the floor, using her legs to push herself. The turns were hard but nothing to worry about that much. The big problem was the time remaining: reaching and taking the scissors was one thing. But cutting the tape restraining her, that was a completely different thing.

After a few minutes she reached the scissors. Luckily for Floria, the scissors hadn’t fallen totally under the furniture, it was barely under the TV. With her bound feet, she could drag them out within range of her hands. Which she did. That was the first part of her escape. The second part, however, was harder. She could grab the scissors better than the knife from last night, but shifting her fingers and turning her wrists to place the scissors into the right position proved to be more difficult than she had expected.

She raised her head and looked at the clock. Still, more than three hours left. She panted anxiously. The sour taste in her mouth, luckily to say something, wasn’t bothering her that much. She tried to control her breathing. More than three hours, if she could get to cut the tape around her wrists, she would be able to cut the rest of the tape far easier. She just needed to cut this one…

But the scissors kept falling from her hand over and over. Man, getting them in the right position was hard. She breathed deeply again. Maybe if she turned her wrist a little first. The tape was securing her hands together, but it had been over several hours and maybe it wasn’t that sticky as when she was tied. Maybe it had a slack or something so she could place her hand in a better position…

And the slack was there.

Turning her right wrist several times, removed a little bit of the tape sticking to it. Just a little, but enough for her to grab the scissors better. Or at least it felt better. She couldn’t see what was going on behind her back as she could only attempt once more to close the scissors hoping this time they would get some of the tape.

“YMMPHH!” she shouted through the gag. Contrary to all the sounds she had made that day and the previous night, this time it was a shout of joy. She had felt the scissors touching the tape. She had them. She continued the process, open and close, open and close, each time getting more and more of the tape. Until her hands were free.

“MMMMPHH!” Floria screamed again and sighed. That was the hard part. Without releasing the scissors, her hand dropped to the ground as she tried to recover her breath from the hard effort. She looked at the clock and closed her eyes. Little less than three hours. She could do it.

She lowered her face to see her other restraints. Although she was kind of half mummified, her abdomen wasn’t taped, because Karissa had removed them to tickle her belly before they left her old apartment. That way, her arms were tightly secured around her chest but her forearms weren’t. With more struggles and shifting of her body, she placed her hands from behind her back until they were in front of her.

Floria sighed and breathed through her nose. Freedom was becoming closer and closer, and so her anxiety began to increase. She tried to focus. Still more than two and a half hours remaining. Her hands her closer to her legs restraints, so that’s when she continued. First the tape around her thighs, then her knees and working all the way until her ankles were freed from the tape. The last to go was the shoelace which she cut too. Getting a new shoelace was the least of her concerns.

Little more than two and a half hours, that’s when the problem started.

“MMMMPHHH!! MMMMMMPHHHH!” she moaned in frustration.

Her arms and elbows were still taped tightly to her body. Removing her leg bounds was something, was her hands were close to them, but the way her arms were taped, she couldn’t raise her hand or forearm to reach the tape around her upper body.

Floria started to panic. Sh*t! Not right now, not so close to complete freedom, she thought. She tried once again. The scissor barely touched some of the tape before she dropped her hand once again. She tried again. And again. Same result. No f*cking way, it was so close. So damn close.

She panted heavily. If she couldn’t reach her arms and shoulders, removing her gag was out of the question. The taste of the socks wasn’t bothering her that much, but not being able to breath through her mouth was draining her stamina quickly. She rested her head against the wall. How was she supposed to remove the remaining of her restraints? She looked at the dining room table across the apartment. Well, maybe using some chairs to climb, she would be able to reach her phone and stop the uploading of her pictures, but after two hours and some minutes, Karissa would find out that Floria had somehow got freed and would probably return. And she wasn’t exactly in a good spot to face her. Probably she would resume her captivity for more of the “fun” Karissa had spoken earlier.

Floria lifted herself from the ground. Maybe she could go to the kitchen to find something to help her. Or to the bedroom. Or to the…

Bathroom.

If she could free Camilla, maybe between the two could remove all the restraints. And perhaps, do something about her cruel captor.
Floria walked quickly into the hallway before giving the clock one last look. Little more than two hours left.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Impressive Chapter. Describing Fionas fight for freedom? Nicely done!
Last edited by Caesar73 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Exciting chapter, will Floria manage to get free in time ?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another wonderfully written part.

A prequel would be cool. I am still curious how Floria got the idea to start the TUGs. Surely for revenge, but she got the idea from somewhere :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Impressive Chapter. Describing Fionas fight for freedom? Nicely done!
Thank you!
Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Exciting chapter, will Floria manage to get free in time ?
Thanks. Let's hope so, or she might fell into Karissa's hands again.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Another wonderfully written part.

A prequel would be cool. I am still curious how Floria got the idea to start the TUGs. Surely for revenge, but she got the idea from somewhere :)
I am seriously considering it. Thanks once again!

Part 26

“Mmmmpphhh? MMMMPHH!!”

Camilla moaned. She had been struggling into her own tub during the night and the morning. All she had accomplished by now was shifting her position onto her side, and removing some of the shoe taped to her nose. The shoe was still there, but she had gotten a little opening, so a little fresh air was available. Still, the way she was balltaped was a strict position and not one she could get herself out of. She moaned scared when she heard the bathroom being opened. Please, not Karissa. It could only mean more torture for her. Certainly not her freedom.

“Mmmphh! Mmppppphh!”

Another muffled voice? Clearly not Karissa. The shower door was opened and she turned her head as much as she could to see who it was. It was Floria, still gagged and with rounds of tape around her arms, chest and shoulders. But luckily, really luckily, a pair of scissors in her right hand.

“MMMMMMPHH! MMMMPPH!” Camilla shouted. She wanted to get free. The taste of her own sock and Karissa’s sock was unbearable for her. She never liked it, of all people. She found it too disgusting, too extreme. And the shoe taped to her nose had made things worse. Luckily, Floria there and no signs of Karissa meant her imprisonment was going to be over soon.

Floria raised her hand trying to tell Camilla to stay still. Camilla got the message. She patiently waited, or at least as patiently as she could, while Floria entered the tub, knelt and cut the tape around her ankles. Then, the tape around her body, the one holding her tightly into a sort of balltie. The restraints around her wrists were the next to follow. And soon her upper body was free.

Floria tried to give the scissors to Camilla. Camilla hesitated a little to take them, still annoyed by the shoe on her nose. She grabbed it and tried to pull it away from her face.

“Mmmmphh… Mmmmphhh…” Camilla grunted. Floria got the message and cut the tape around it. She took the shoe and threw it away. Camilla sighed and took a deep breath. Finally, finally after hours she could take a good breath of fresh air. She looked at her friend, and tried to make and smile through the gag. Floria tried to respond with a smile as well. Camilla pointed at her gag and Floria nodded. The tape around Camilla’s face was soon removed and she took the socks gagging her away from her mouth and dropped into the tub floor.

“Yuck” Camilla said, while spitting the awful taste and flexing her jaw. It hurt, but finally, she was free from the socks, shoe and tape. Floria gave the scissors again to Camilla and this time, she took them and started cutting the tape gagging Floria.

“Floria, I’m so sorry, so, so sorry. Please.” Camilla pleaded while removing Floria’s gag. “I never wanted all of this to happen. I was just going to release as soon as we got here. I would have never let you sleep tied and gagged, and all the things Karissa could have done to you. Please, forgive me. Please.”

Floria nodded as her gag as removed. She grunted a little, trying to assure Camilla that it was all in the past. Yes, sure, Camilla had been the one responsible for her captivity, but she was right: she had told her that she would be free after they got here, and probably she would have been free. If it wasn’t because of Karissa.

Camilla reached for the socks stuffed into Floria’s mouth and wincing, removed them one by one. All three of them. She quickly cleaned her hand with her t-shirt while Floria flexed her jaw, enjoying her free mouth after almost ten hours of being gagged.

“Thank… thank you.” Floria said, her first words after a long time. “Don’t worry. It’s not your fault. I mean, it was your fault at first…”

“I know, I know, and I’m so sorry.” Camilla said, cutting the remaining of Floria’s restraints around her upper body. “I should have seen that Karissa still wanted her revenge. I never knew she could be that cruel.”

“She was! I mean, she is!” Floria said, as her upper body was free again. “Why do you think we both got in such terrible arguments the past months?”

“I know, I know, please.” Camilla looked at Floria with sad eyes. Floria smiled and hugged her friend tightly. Camilla hugged her back. The worst part was definitely over.

“Oh, sh*t. What time is it?”

During the next minutes, Floria explained Camilla everything Karissa had done the previous night. And what she had done previously before she went away to have lunch with her soon to be new roommate Janice.

“So… four hours?” Camilla said as Floria grabbed her phone. “It seems too much time. I mean, we still have about 45 minutes left and we are completely free by now.”

“I know unless…” Both girls looked at each other.

“Unless she didn’t do it to see if you could get free. That is the time approximately that it would take to clean her apartment, take a shower, have lunch with her new roommate and return…”

“And she wanted to have a way to know if we have gotten free. And to prepare herself before she returned.” Floria said. They had already looked through their stuff and one key, the key Camilla was going to give Floria, was missing. Karissa had taken it so she could return by herself. The bag containing the ropes and tape was also missing.

“Don’t stop the uploading.” Camilla said. "Let your photos be uploaded."

“Are you crazy? I’m not letting anyone to see how she tied me up like this!” Floria said surprised. “I mean, I don’t care about the police or the fact that she technically kidnapped us. It’s too embarrassing. I’m stopping it.”

“Don’t! Listen to me.” Camilla said, placing one hand over the phone. “If you stop it and the four hours pass, she will see her Facebook news and find out that we got free. And she will return prepared or she will just go and hide in her apartment. But…” she took the phone from Floria’s hand. “If we configure this right, then she will see the photos being uploaded, and you won’t be embarrassed at all.”

“What do you mean?” Floria looked at Camilla confused. “How do you do that?”

“Oh dear, why do you study a science career in the first place if you can’t understand technology?” Camilla chuckled. “We just customize your posts configuration. And… there it is.” She showed Floria the screen. “Now only Karissa and you can see the pictures. Nobody else will see them.”

Floria looked surprised. Camilla clearly knew her way around social media.

“And that way she will see the photos were uploaded, think that you didn’t get free on time and will come here totally unaware of us.” Camilla explained.

Floria clapped her hands in joy. “Or…”

“Or…” both girls looked at each other and smiled. “ we can bring the fight to her.”
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super chapter, with both girls now free, things will get very interesting :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another great chapter!

After this night, Camilla isn't neutral in this conflict anymore. Now she seems to want her revenge as well. Bad news for Karissa. But they made one small mistake as Karissa still has access to the photos, or are they on her phone already? Let's see if this revenge will backfire once more.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago Super chapter, with both girls now free, things will get very interesting :)
Thank you! Yes, I hope thing get interesting enough =)
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Another great chapter!

After this night, Camilla isn't neutral in this conflict anymore. Now she seems to want her revenge as well. Bad news for Karissa. But they made one small mistake as Karissa still has access to the photos, or are they on her phone already? Let's see if this revenge will backfire once more.
Thanks! Yes, Camilla couldn't stay neutral after that night. Karissa still has the photos but the girls have the element of surprise. If they can get Karissa before she does something with the photos, it would be a huge victory for them.

Part 27

“Sorry, I feel you are a little distracted. Is everything ok?”

A 5’ 5 ½’’ girl adjusted her glasses as she looked worried at the other side of the table, her long, dark brown straight hair falling over her shoulders. She had finished her food but her company had barely touch the plate. “Did something wrong happen?”

Karissa raised her head, now wearing a green t-shirt and blue jean shorts. “Yes, no… I mean…” she put her phone down. “It’s ok, no problem. I’m just waiting for some… confirmation… sort of… Sorry, Janice. What were you talking about?”

“Oh,” Janice adjusted her glasses again and smiled “You asked what I was going to do the next term, and I was telling you that I was going into my senior year, like you. But a different career, of cours. I’m studying Literature, and I want to get a degree in…”

“I’ll just put it away, it’s a few minutes anyway.” Karissa said to herself, but out loud. Janice stopped talking and looked at her. “Oh, sorry, it’s just this silly thing. Please continue.” Karissa said.

Janice did look surprise at Karissa, but relaxed when she was her putting her cellphone in her purse. At least it wouldn’t be a distracting factor anymore, as it had been for the last hours.

“Well, as I was saying, during my senior year, I want…”

Karissa started eating and listening to Janice, but she wasn’t exactly paying attention. In a few minutes she would have to see Floria’s facebook page again to find out if the photos were uploaded. That was all her focus right now. If Floria hadn’t escaped. If Camilla hadn’t escaped. And this lunch was going to be over soon. And she could return to their apartment for more fun if everything went right. Or maybe just enjoy the rest of the day in her own aparment wondering how long it would take for them to get free by their own means.

“...so getting a nice place near campus was something that I totally needed. And yours is just great. I mean, by the pictures you posted, I just knew it. And seeing it today by myself was wonderful. It’s really going to help me a lot.”

Karissa nodded and made assuring noises while she ate quickly. Just a few minutes away… “And what do you do? I mean, what are you up to these days that we have no classes?”

“What?” Karissa said, raising her head to look at her new roommate. “Oh, me. Well mmm,” she tried to fight the urge to pick up her phone. “You know, I’m studying in the science building this… engineering career… “ she looked at her purse again “And athleticism. Yes, I’m into marathons and stuff, and I train almost daily…”

“Oh, that’s so cool. I’ve never actually practiced any sports. I mean, I have practiced it, a little during high school, but it’s not that I have actually got into…”

“That’s cool, yes, yes, very cool.” Karissa said, finishing her plate. “Can we get the check please?”

Janice looked surprised again, but went with it. They paid and went out of the restaurant. “It was nice to have lunch with you. I’m sorry this confirmation you are waiting for. I hope everything is ok.”

“Yes, yes, everything ok. So, goodbye then?” Karissa said, attempting to turn away.

“Goodbye, new roomie hehe” Janice said, going for a hug. It was awkward as she was sure Karissa was in a hurry and wanted to leave. That confirmation thing sure seemed urgent. “Anyway, you have my number and… oh no!”

“What?”

“I forgot my phone in your apartment. So silly of me. Looking at you with your phone and I forgot I left it there… Must have happened when I was taking the photos of the room. Can we please go back? Please, please.” Janice pleaded. “I know you are in a hurry, but it’s not too far away and you know it’s really important to have your phone with you these days, it’s practically your life in one cellphone, which sounds crazy but…”

Karissa sighed as Janice kept talking. She really wanted to go but starting a new roommate relationship with the left foot wasn’t something she was looking for. She made a weird smile and nodded and both girls headed to Karissa’s car.

“Thank you, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. You are a really nice person.” Janice said as Karissa was driving to their apartment. Much faster than she usually did.

“Yeah, yeah, I know…” Karissa replied very distracted, looking at the radio clock.

Karissa drove quickly into the parking spot and got out of the car. Janice walked quickly next to Karissa, knowing she was in a hurry. The elevator went up.

“Do you remember where you left it?” Karissa asked.

“I think it was maybe in the kitchen. I know it was the last place I remember having it. Because we previously did my bedroom, oops, sorry, my soon to be bedroom, the bathroom, and the living room, nice coffee table by the way, and, wait, did we go first to..”

“YES!” Karissa said, walking out of the elevator and watching her Facebook page. “YES! YES! YES!” she waved her fist in the air. She turned around and saw a silent, surprised Janice. “Oh, sorry, I just got this important confirmation I told you about. It’s nothing.”

“I hope it’s ok, then?” Janice asked curiously.

Karissa looked at her and smiled. “It’s just perfect.”

Janice continued talking but Karissa’s mind was somewhere else. Her thoughts of her, returning to Camilla’s place, maybe for some last torture on her bound captives, felt really good. She even ignored the sound of multiple steps running up or down the stairs. “Maybe some stupid kids,” she just thought “one day they are going to have some serious accident.”

They got to the door and Karissa opened it. Janice went in but Karissa just stood outside. “Please, be quickly. I have to go somewhere else.”

The footsteps sounded louder.

“Yes, yes, don’t worry, I’ll get my phone right away. I hope it’s really ok, you know, you actually sound a little anxious and I want you to know that you can trust me and tell me everything. You know, we are going to be roommates for a while and…”

Karissa never got to hear what Janice said after that. She was looking at her phone, still contemplating the photos she had taken, the proof that her plan had succeeded and the four hours at the end weren’t enough for Floria to get away. She admired them and admired her own plan. When she felt the presence of someone coming close at her running. “Stupid little kids, why would they be running...”

She never finished that thought.

Two very familiar figures rushed at her and tackled her into the ground, pushing her through the apartment door.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It´s payback time, I asume :) Let me guess: Somew tickling and spanking is in order :)
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Oh, I love it. Great as ever. I'm glad the girls found a way to trick Karissa and take revenge and the story continues.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Guess the girls will want some real revenge on Karissa now :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Haha, poor Janice, getting in a fight that isn't hers. Let's hope you have to change the gendertag once more ;)
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

I wish this story would never end ;)
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

This is an amazing story very well written and great content

I’m currently on party 18 looking forward to reading the rest
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Wow! So many replies. Thank you guys!
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago It´s payback time, I asume :) Let me guess: Somew tickling and spanking is in order :)
Hehe, I don't want to spoil all the fun. So I'll say...maybe =)
Melanie wrote: 4 years ago Oh, I love it. Great as ever. I'm glad the girls found a way to trick Karissa and take revenge and the story continues.
Thanks! Great to have you back.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Haha, poor Janice, getting in a fight that isn't hers. Let's hope you have to change the gendertag once more ;)
Poor Janice indeed. Thank you.
OkDokey wrote: 4 years ago I wish this story would never end ;)
Aww, thanks! You are too kind.
Nevisben wrote: 4 years ago This is an amazing story very well written and great content

I’m currently on party 18 looking forward to reading the rest
Thank you! Let's hope you enjoy the other 10 parts (so far) as well.

Part 28

“...and it’s very important that there is true friendship between roommates, it just makes so much easier, and… WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?”

Janice’s jaw dropped in shock as she witnessed the scene. Two girls, one tall as Karissa but thinner, the other one shorter, struggling with her soon-to-be roommate on the floor. The taller one kicked the apartment door and it closed loudly. That was the last movement they all did. The three girls stopped moving and looked up at Janice. All four of them froze..

“Calm down.” Camilla was the first to speak. Nobody moved. “Calm down, please. There is a good explanation…”

“Are you like… robbers?” Janice said slowly.

“What? No, we are not…” Floria started saying.

“Please, please, don’t hurt her. Or me. Us, I mean…” Janice said. “I’ll do anything.”

Floria and Camilla looked at each other. “Yes, yes, we are robbers. Please, calm down, and drop your phone.” Camilla said.

“Yes, and please stay quiet.” Floria complemented.

“Ok, ok.” Janice said placing her phone on the floor and standing up, her hands in the air.

“MMMPHHH!”

Karissa resumed her struggles and Floria and Camilla resumed theirs as well. Janice just stared at them watching the fight. Since the rope, zip-ties and tape remaining had been taken by Karissa, the two girls had to improvise. Luckily for them, Floria knew a couple of things and they had prepared some scarfs, pantyhose, socks… essentially any piece of cloth they could get that might help them.

It proved to be quite useful, as they had first stuffed a washcloth inside Karissa’s mouth to prevent her from screaming. That was right after they had tackled her into the ground. Her hands were now forced behind her back by Floria, as she pressed her upper body over Karissa’s torso, sitting on the floor facing towards her ex-roommate feet. Meanwhile Camilla, sitting on Karissa’s legs, tried to tie her wrists together with a pre-tied scarf. Janice started wondering, why was Karissa fighting so hard against a couple of girls who claim to be robbers. Although they didn’t seem like robbers in the first place. Or at least, really beginners at robbery.

“Oh my god, this… is…harder than we thought.” Camilla said.

“Just bind the damn wrists for God’s sake!”

“Pull them together! Damn, Karissa, you already lost, cooperate a bit!”

“MMMMMPHHH!!”

“Pull them a little more… just a little more… got it!”

Camilla tightened the scarf around Karissa’s wrists. The process will continue to be hard but now Karissa wasn’t going to be able to get free. Floria shited her position to sit completely over Karissa, her thighs placed over Karissa’s head, pressing lightly her face on the floor to prevent her from spitting her gag. She gave Camilla a belt and another scarf, as the smaller girl started to restrain the legs.

Camilla shited her position too, now facing Karissa’s ankles. She sat on her thighs, which made easier to bind her legs. She tied the scarf above the knees tightly.

“Give me another scarf.” Camilla asked.

“Another one? We have to secure her upper body as well?” Floria replied, struggling to maintain her position over Karissa.

“Mmmmphh… Mmmpppph!!!”

“She is kicking too much. Come on, we can still use the rope and tapes if we find them.” Camilla said again.

“MMMMPHH!!”

Floria sighed but gave Camilla a third scarf. She tied it around Karissa’s legs, below the knees. It really reduced the kicking, as now Camilla could sit on the back of Karissa’s knees and use the belt to bind her ankles together tightly. Her lower body was now immobilized by the belt, scarfs and Camilla’s own weight Now they needed to secure the rest of her.

That proved to be difficult since they had used an extra scarf to secure the legs. Their first idea had been to tie Karissa’s wrists behind her back and then bind two scarves, tied to each other making like a larger scarf and tie it around her waist pinning the tied wrists to her body. They couldn’t do that now. So they settled for binding the elbows together. Karissa wasn’t that flexible, so she fought them even harder at this.

“MMMMPHH!! MMMMPHHHHH!”

“Floria, they won’t come together!” Camilla said, worried.

“Just pull the scarf as far as it can go!” Floria replied. “It’s just to reduce her movement. We can improve that later.”

“MMMMMMMMMPHHHHH!”

“Please, Karissa, just let them do it.” Janice said. The first words coming out of her mouth in the last minutes. “Don’t fight them. They can be dangerous.”

“MMMMPHHH!” Karissa protested. If only Janice knew…

Her elbows were tied, not touching each other, but the scarf did its job reducing Karissa’s struggles. Now she was restrained with her wrists and elbows tied by scarves, two more scarves around her legs below and above her knees and a belt around her ankles. The washcloth gagging her was secured as well, as Floria tied a knee sock around it, pushing it further in. Karissa looked like she was cleave gagged.

“MMMMPH!! MMMMMPHHH!!”

Both Floria and Camilla sat on the floor exhausted, next to her new captive as she struggled and flopped. Then they heard Janice speaking.

“I’m… I’m sorry, but…” she said very shyly “Could you just take the TV or something and leave? I promise I won’t tell anyone. It’s just… it” she pointed at the bindings around Karissa “ it just seems too uncomfortable. Please?”

Floria and Camilla looked at each other and then back at Janice.

“Oh, we are not robbers actually.” Camilla said.

Janice’s jaw dropped again. “You are not? So then… why did you… I mean why… what is going on?”

Floria sighed and made a weird smile. “Where do I start?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I understand Janice' Confusion - and Camillas and Fionas desire for retribution. I have more Sympathy for Camilla though - in some ways Fiona reaped what she sowed. On the other Hand: Karissa was way out of order at some point. I do wonder, if someone of the Girls will be able - and willing - to break the circle of attack and retribution?
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I like this part. Good work.

I wonder whether Janice might even like being tied up, to give the story another twist. We know she is freightened at the moment, doesn't want to experience the discomfort. But after the girls tell her the whole story and Janice begins to understand and relax she might become curious about how it feels to be tied up. So the girls promise her a comfy bondage.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm not so sure, if Camilla and Fiona will restrain themself or treat Janice just as collateral damage, so to speak. The Question is: How honest will Fiona be - she started the Games and is - in Part - responsible. That is my humble opinion :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

If they explain the story to Janice, it will most probably freak her out. It would be better if they said they did it for a bet. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic