Responsibility Day (m+f+/m+f+, m+f+/M+F+, f/m,...) (Chapter 40 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Very nice!

I am constantly amazed by how realistic this story can get. I mean, it's a fictional town and everything, but sure, getting to know people outside from Arkalay should be that hard as Myra stated. Having spent your childhood and high school with constant tie up games, both from dares, fun among friends and Responsibility Day itself should kind of affect them when these teenagers grow old and other people are not that familiar with that. It makes a lot of sense and makes this story really, really good.

Also... I keep wondering what would happen to Aiden. Will Riverbend find him on time? Will he switch (back) to Northwood? If so, he can still see his girlfriend but... how would that be? I just can't wait!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Very nice!

I am constantly amazed by how realistic this story can get. I mean, it's a fictional town and everything, but sure, getting to know people outside from Arkalay should be that hard as Myra stated. Having spent your childhood and high school with constant tie up games, both from dares, fun among friends and Responsibility Day itself should kind of affect them when these teenagers grow old and other people are not that familiar with that. It makes a lot of sense and makes this story really, really good.
Thanks a lot! When I started writing this story, I deemed Arkalay perfect, an utopia for bondage lovers, but I can't help finding more disadvantages of living/growing up there. Especially as the town relies on tourism once a month, it gets famous, and hence, gets a reputation that, in Arkalay's case, likely is far from perfect. Then there are also the kind of people attracted to such places and the difference with kids growing up like this. And with such people gathered together, I would also not be surprised if Arkalay had a decent bondage modeling/adult entertainment industry.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

36. Spending time with a friend

Friday, May 10th, 7:50 AM

“So, Caitlyn was kinda kind?” Jenna asked Aiden as they entered the school. She had been waiting for him near the entrance.

“Well, she was mostly gone,” Aiden responded. “Her sister did all the work yesterday. She returned before dinner and then packed me.” He had promised to keep quiet about the almost accident.

“Skipping our dance class would have been too shady. I suspected Caitlyn and Dana but did not dare to commit, due to that class. How did Caitlyn return you?”

They stepped into the empty classroom and sat down in the middle row. Aiden was safe today. “Nothing exciting. A simple frog tie with a spreader bar. About the same thing that we did a few weeks back. Only she almost mummified my legs and upper body. So much rope, but it all fell off at once. Sorry, I was dead tired, so I went to bed immediately.”

“I understand. No need to apologize,” Jenna smiled. “Dad forbade me to await your delivery. Boring and a shame. I bet you’re a bad influence on his beautiful and innocent daughter.”

As they giggled together, Aiden was by Arkalay’s standards no bondage junkie, Elijah entered the classroom too. “Morning, Eli. Did I miss out on anything yesterday?” Aiden inquired.

“Nothing, Absolutely nothing,” Elijah yawned. “I doubt you’ll even notice you missed a day. Zero happened.”

Aiden nodded, aware the finals were marching forward but did not argue with his friend. Thursdays were often dull. In reality, almost all classes were uneventful.

“There was a little dare yesterday for the 7th and 8th graders,” Jenna explained. “A soccer match, but one leg of a protector was bound to their protector. Sadly, Northwood won.”

“Wooh! Go Northwood,” Elijah exclaimed, dripping with sarcasm. “We need a miracle to win this cycle. It did not matter anyhow.”

Aiden ignored him, not caring about the winner and retrieved his books from his bag. As the classroom filled, all Northwoods safe for Daphne welcomed him. He handed Caitlyn a plastic bag with her ropes as the Riverbends eyed him down. He had taken an unnecessary risk.

As the day progressed, the Riverbends started to get a little kinder, getting the juicy details about Aiden’s abduction. Besides, he had earned them a lot of points in many dares. Jenna had chosen his side, claiming responsibility for the defeat, but it that was not needed: Riverbend had already closed the evaluation. To Aiden’s surprise, the conclusion was that his capture had been avoidable, but there was no negligence.

He spent the break fighting with Elijah and Micheal, fighting over who his protector would be on Saturday. It was the last day before the game paused for Responsibility Day, and after a few dull days, many hoped on a decent dare. If it happened today, Aiden did not have to take part as he was safe until 7:35 in the evening, the time he was delivered home the previous day.

After class, Daphne tried one more time to convince Aiden and Maya not to lock her up all weekend, but he ignored her. He walked home with Jenna, where they would celebrate the weekend. He had finished preparing his part of the programming class, and he was not looking forward to the robotics club, so he skipped the meeting. Jenna had surrendered her Riverbend capabilities to capture him, so they could be together all weekend. With some effort, she had sneaked her overnight bag with her, and a quick text had sealed the deal. They had planned to watch movies together in his room: a simple yet romantic date. “Finally, some ordinary activity with his girlfriend,” Aiden thought. “Though ropes would get involved anyhow.”

However, a black van stood still on the drive-way. Normally, Aiden would walk around it, but he was safe in the game. Then, out of nowhere, three masked figures jumped on the duo and dragged them inside. They were stronger than Aiden, let alone, Jenna. The door closed, and as one lifted Aiden around his chest, another forced a ball-gag in his confused mouth. A silk bag was forced over his face and fastened around his neck. Next, the one holding a blind Aiden gave him to his mate, who forced his hands behind his back, flung his backpack on the floor, and cuffed him with thick metal cuffs. One link kept the wristbands together.

Although Aiden had put up a fair fight, in his own opinion, he was not scared. He expected Riverbend had made a mistake and would figure out any minute Lilian could be captured, but not him. Although the cuffs scared him as they were illegal. Then he started to struggle for real, but one big man was sufficient to restrain him.

“Leave me, son of a...” emerged out of Jenna’s mouth as a hand was replaced with a proper gag. She ranted and raved, less familiar with the tension of abductions as more cuffs clicked together. Aiden tried to punch his knee hard in the crotch area of his captor, but he defended and pushed him on the floor. His ankles were forced together with the same unforgiving cuffs, and a rope was tied to its center.

The rope circled around the wrist cuffs and back to his ankles before being tightened. Again, it was pulled to his arms, back, and tighter, as this process could produce pretty severe hogtie, Aiden knew. The metal chewed in his limps as two more series followed. He had been in stricter hogties, but those had been with rope or scarves. Then one captor took his phone, left the back, and drove the van to an unnamed destination.

For the first time during a kidnap, Aiden was fearful. The dozens of times before, there always had been a logical explanation: family, friends, or the game. He would recognize a voice or receive a garland around his neck. But now, it was different. The van had been unusual, but still, if this was a regular, non-Arkalaian kidnapping, why was it waiting on the drive-way? Surely it was too suspicious if they fancied to rape and kill him or Jenna. “A convincing prank,” Aiden concluded, calming himself in this unpleasant position. Meanwhile, Jenna kept screaming in her gag, making everything a lot more real. “Fear not, sweet Jenna,” Aiden thought.

Then the van turned, stopped again, and drove a little further, indicating it had entered a garage.

“Mmh Latmeh. Goe!” Jenna screamed as the doors opened. She was taken away, and the van drove off. One captor stayed in the back, occasionally poking Aiden with his boots. He was a lot more scared now, without Jenna. Did they only want her? Or only him? The van stopped again, and to Aiden’s surprise, the last man with him left before it accelerated one more time. Aiden fought his bonds for the first time for real as he was alone. His fingers found the keyholes, but as all steel cuffs that were no children’s or adult toys, he could not open them. The ends of the rope were near his ankles, and his back had to bend completely to reach them. Yet, he could, and as he worked on the half hitches that secured the rope to itself, a sharp turn shoved him aside, resetting his progress. Stubborn as Aiden was, he restarted, and the tension in his back relaxed as he succeeded. He pulled the rope loose and tried to hoist his legs through his arms as the van halted. Again only a short halt as they entered another garage. He had been too slow.

“What the...” a man shrieked, seeing the almost freed boy. “Shite.”

Aiden did not recognize the voice, which worried him. Often, his family was responsible for such jokes. His aunt had a new friend, but such a kidnap was too far-fetched for a first meeting. He deemed the man to have a rare accent for the area accent, perhaps from Texas, but he was unsure. He grabbed Aiden, who was prepared and kicked with both legs to the invisible tyrant. He hit his knees, causing him to groan in pain.

The man waited a few moments, so Aiden could not prepare a defense before jumping on him. Aiden had not released the knot connecting the rope to the ankle cuffs, and soon the hogtie was renewed. Unable to resist, Aiden was picked up and brought inside, carried through a few rooms, and laid on a hard concrete floor. His captor left, closing a thick door, giving Aiden the cue to start finding the hitches again.

“Awwmmm,” he groaned as something hit his butt. A soft stroke of a flogger. Instantly he sat still as he was not alone. The person stroked his legs and untied his shoelaces, gently, taking their time. First, they removed his right sneaker and let their fingers dance over his socked soles.

“Long nails: a woman,” Aiden reasoned as she slapped his sole with her right hand before moving to his other sneaker. Again, she took her time and gave a little tickle afterward. By far, it was not enough to let Aiden squirm: She teased him. Then she followed the same protocol with his socks, having him squirm a little more. She produced a little giggle but froze her voice as she noticed this. It was a girly sound, somewhat familiar for Aiden, but still a baffling puzzle. Who was she?

Then the mysterious girl rolled him on his side and brushed with the flogger against his feet. Nothing painful but still scary. She pressed his head side-ways on the concrete before pulling the hood of his head. At first, bright lights blinded Aiden. As his vision unblurred, he saw the contours of high shiny black boots with enormous, thin heels. He curled his head upward and saw they reached halfway up her upper legs, then a black, tight PVC skater dress with short sleeves. Finally, she wore black elbow-long gloves that held a flogger of brown leather. Her blonde hairs, free-roaming hairs turned orange with the bright lights behind, creating a little aureole around a beaming face. Despite seeing more of her chin than her face, Aiden recognized her: Ariel.

“You promised me a tie-up last week, Aiden,” she roared after Aiden had digested this sight. “If you won’t come to me voluntarily, I will catch you myself. That’s only a minor inconvenience if you cannot pick a date yourself. So tonight, you’re my rope bunny. I’ve some fascinating ideas, so please, cooperate. I would hate wasting our precious time together with disciplining and punishing you.”

Aiden stared at her body as drool build up in his mouth. The fetish goddess knelt and untied the hogtie. Like always, slowly, keeping eye-contact as if magic demanded it, as her fingers touched his body. As she let him go, he had time to stretch his legs without time pressure, and he did so watching his captor above him grin.

“We also have a little guest,” Ariel smirked, having trouble to hide her enthusiasm, and pointed to the other side with her flogger. “She forbade me to have fun by myself.”

Aiden turned his head, and guided by the lights, looked Jenna in her ice-blue eyes. They twinkled. The rest of her head was obscured by a thick leather hood, save for a high ponytail. Aiden assumed she was gagged well underneath. She wore black tights combined with a dark blue spandex leotard, the same outfit she used for dance practice. Thick leather forced her body against a Saint Andrew’s cross. Three evenly-spread strips around each limp forced Jenna into an X-shape, and a few ranging from her hips to under her armpits lifted her up from the floor. A final strip pinned her forehead against the dark wood. Only her fingers and feet, but her eyes revealed she did not care. She was in heaven.

“Mmppf mmphhffvv,” she mumbled softly as a friendly greeting before Aiden’s eyes were guided back to Ariel, who stepped over him.

“Well, well, Aiden, I hope you’re so tough as you look. We’re going to have so much joy tonight. Okay?” Ariel said, putting extra emphasis on “so.”

Aiden nodded. “First some rules, big boy. Get on your knees and sit still.”

Aiden, still cuffed, complied with his classmate, and Ariel stepped directly in front of him, causing him to throw his head back as far as possible to see her face. She flung the flogger on the ground next to him, but Aiden did not move. “First, you will always address me as ma’am. Second, you will always obey every single command without hesitation. No limits!”

She screamed the last two words before a single crack appeared on her face. Aiden’s gagged, confused eyes, staring upward. Then the crackle turned into a giggle, and then an all-out laugh.

“Shite, dammit, sorry. It always looks so easy in the movies. Forget about that. Where was I?” Ariel said, trying to regain a fierce face. “The rules!”
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh my, you scared me a little there. But it was good, I mean... there was some great description of Aiden's fears about being kidnapped in such way! That's really good writing.

Finally the tie up session with Ariel! I cannot wait, she sounds like she has planned this real good. Great work!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Oh my, you scared me a little there. But it was good, I mean... there was some great description of Aiden's fears about being kidnapped in such way! That's really good writing.

Finally the tie up session with Ariel! I cannot wait, she sounds like she has planned this real good. Great work!
Thanks a lot! Yeah, Ariel finally gets to have fun with Aiden... But on her own terms.

----------------------------------------------------

37. A dominatrix

“So, you grasp you should not talk or move without my command? And then exactly as you’re told, no exceptions?”

Aiden nodded, still kneeling in front of Ariel, who was dressed in the high boots and black PVC dress. “Great, I doubt you’ll forget tonight anytime soon,” she smiled. Her flogger smashed her flogger onto the concrete floor while she spun around and gracefully stepped to Jenna. “So, Aiden, speaking about this sweetheart of yours, do you comprehend why she’s here?”

Aiden watched Jenna’s icy-blue eyes scream in fear through the crack in her hood. Yet, he bobbed his head, causing a stern roar from Ariel.

“Oh poor, naive boy, the world’s cruel and harsh, and the truth will hurt: You have been betrayed! She craved to join in on our little tie-up arrangement. She organized your kidnapping, walked you into her own trap, and played along all while lying to you. That’s appalling, isn’t it?”

Aiden nodded, grasping Ariel would appreciate it but was not offended. Such occurrences were part of life or a least in Arkalay.

Ariel’s smile brightened, and to demonstrate her power, she smacked the insight of Jenna’s thighs protected by the thin tights, causing her to groan. Her hand moved to Jenna’s belly, and a few hits on the leotard with her flat hand followed. “Ah, master strategist, your perfect plot succeeded, didn’t it?” Ariel continued, letting her fingers run over Jenna’s arms as their foreheads almost touched. “Or did you lose control? You don’t seem intimidating at the moment.”

Ariel walked towards the intense lights and replaced her flogger with something behind her back. “Actually, this ignorant, wicked girl made a generous deal. She could stay as I tied you up, Aiden,” she mocked, having trouble not to smirk about her own cleverness. Then she revealed the blindfold of Jenna’s hood. Any twinkling had left her eyes as she eyed Aiden, hoping on support. “Remember your childlike trust, lovely Jenna? Those who live by the ropes will find themselves in ropes eventually.”

“Hhmmphh. Nnnmmoopfff,” Jenna protested as her sight was taken away.

“Keep quiet, my simple-minded damsel. You played like a five-year-old and lost. Accept it, and if I hear one more impolite grunt, I’ll take your hearing too. Understand?” Harsh pats against her left hip followed before Jenna quieted as Aiden turned his gaze to the ground.

“Sit still. Don’t move, boy!” Ariel ordered with the same rash voice. “You’re mine.” Then, to Aiden’s surprise, she untied his arms and legs from behind. Aiden ached to fight her, but his gut instinct told him otherwise. “You’ll wear a proper outfit. Crawl behind me and stare at the ground.”

Yet, as Aiden placed his hands in front of him on the ground, Ariel grabbed one, put her finger on her lips, and winked. She allowed Aiden to rise, and they walked towards the lights. “Faster, slave!” she shouted at the void behind before a tiny giggle escaped her throat. Aiden used this time to study his surroundings. The former barn of white bricks with a fifteen feet high ceiling where half-way professional spotlights were aimed at Jenna and Aiden’s previous location. Much furniture, cages, and other steel and wooden constructions stood behind the lights. Aiden also saw racks with whips and canes, camera equipment, and many ropes and chains on the walls.

“Welcome to my parents’ studio,” Ariel whispered in his ear. “Sorry for being rude, but Jenna deserved to suffer. You’ve had a few rough weeks, but I still aspire to tie you. Will you play along?”

Aiden nodded, and Ariel lifted his gag. They would continue scaring Jenna, Aiden would comply, and Ariel would stay kind. She directed him to the toilet and sipped from a water bottle Ariel had provided. Then he changed in a pink zentai Ariel had given, perceiving the embarrassment. Cautious about the lack of underwear under the thin, unmanly colored spandex, he returned to the studio with the hood zipped down. Here, Ariel had lowered a wooden T-frame to chest height and driven a frame of a double bed on wheels without mattress or sheets below it.

“Over here, long shanks. Crawl,” Ariel demanded. “Lie down on your stomach, facing that treacherous lass of yours, and spread your arms like an angel.”

Aiden stepped towards her and complied, allowing her to shove the ball-gag back in his mouth and zip his hood up. He lay down in the middle, and his captor taped his ankles, upper legs, biceps, and hand to the frame with tiny gray strips, inadequate to hold him. Then she showed four brightly-colored tapes: lime green, yellow, orange, and purple. “Lie still. Then this won’t hurt, or at least not much.” She wound the yellow tape twice around the bottom of the wooden beam, led it down to Aiden’s ankles, and wrapped it around them between the planks of the bed frame before tearing it off at the top.

As such, Ariel continued, alternating the four colors in no particular pattern between every plank in the bed frame. As she reached his shoulders, she taped both Aiden’s arms similar to the top of the frame, now careful to keep everything symmetric. “Looks like your muscles are as useless as of that shallow loser of a Jenna. No tingling in your arms?”

Aiden nodded, and Ariel added colored strips around his mouth, over his nose, and forehead. Then she balled his fists with yellow tape, and orange finalized the work of art with orange and green around his toes and feet. Ariel removed the gray duct-tape and pressed a button, elevating the frame. Now Aiden floated four feet above the ground. His arms could move back and forth, but to get them further, he had to lift them. The tape spread his weight, causing him to hang relaxed.

Ariel drove the bed away and placed lamps all around him. “Without any skin visible, you look astonishing, Aiden. Let’s immortalize this beautiful boy.” He saw fashes through the pink spandex, and Ariel also pictured Jenna. Then she switched the lights off, and a vividly colored glow surrounded him as both the tape and zentai were fluorescent. A pink glow circled Aiden as the bright lights had given the tape their full potential too.

Ariel shot a few pictures before laying her camera down. “Jenna, sweet summer child, I got your shipment all tied up. I bet you wanna see him, so I’ll remove your blindfold, but if you look, you stay tied tonight. You’re still learning to become a proper bondage slut, after all.”

Despite the harsh words, Ariel did not play a ruthless dominatrix anymore. He unbuckled the leather hood while covering Jenna’s eyes with her hands and even removed the gag.

“Oh,” Jenna stumbled as Ariel pulled her hand away. Aiden made eye-contact with his girlfriend, knowing the zentai hid his eyes. “It’s all an uncool game, Ariel, isn’t it? The names you called me?”

“Sharp as always, Jenna,” Ariel replied, taken by surprise. “Yeah, but you earned yourself a petty prank. Aiden is alright.”

“This’s wondrous. Thanks, Ariel, but mind freeing me?”

Ariel walked toward her friend and hugged. “Nah, you stay where you are, so appreciate the sight. Also, you’ll sleep tied up tonight. No arguing.”

She picked up her camera and photographed Aiden. He hung calmly as his shoulders wearied, but he did not worry; Ariel took no unnecessary risks. She spoke coolly with Jenna as if she never called her a slut, and Jenna accepted her friend’s joke.

“Dinner’s almost ready,” a female shouted ten minutes.

“I gotta take him down first. Mind helping?” Ariel responded as the ceiling’s spots lid up.

Ariel’s mother stepped forward and inspected Aiden’s bounds. “Nicely done, Ariel, very clean,” her mother responded.

“Thanks, but the idea is yours. That was a brilliant film last month, mom, though I added the zentai.”

“Ariel, for the hundredths time, you’re a minor, so our site is off-limits for you too,” her mom scolded. She lowered Aiden as Ariel raised his head to protect it from the concrete. “That model was nude, so please, be modest and don’t explore that.”

Ariel sighed as she tore off the tape and balled it up in one, glowing ball. “As if that button declaring you’re 18 stops anyone. Besides, most parents would love their children to appreciate their job. No need to be ashamed,” Ariel hissed back.

“Not everyone has to know how we pay for your meals.”

“It’s obvious in which industry you work. You allowed us into the studio.”

“Enough! Otherwise, I’ll bring Aiden and Jenna home, and there won’t be a sleepover. We gotta talk tomorrow, Ariel. Maybe we shouldn’t allow you and your friends here anymore. Quit defying me.” She untied Jenna as Ariel freed Aiden. They changed back in his regular clothes, and a tense dinner ensued before Ariel rushed upstairs, still resentful.

“Eh, thanks for the excellent dinner and having us over. Do you need help with the dishes?” Aiden stumbled.

“No, it’s okay,” Ariel’s mother smiled bitterly. “Thanks for being a good sport.”

Aiden followed Jenna upstairs to Ariel’s bedroom. She lay on pastel pink bed sheets, fiddling with her phone as Aiden sat down on the wooden bench next to Jenna. The rest of Ariel’s room was colored in the same pale colors, like a typical teenage girl’s bedroom. Posters of indie-folk bands coated a wall, and a string of glowlamps lid a mirror, desk, and two bookshelves another as closed crimson curtains dressed the third wall. The sole hint this bedroom was in Arkalay, was a climbing net hanging on the fourth side. It bore hooks with numerous coils of rope: Thick, straw-colored hemp, thin red string, dark blue ones for climbing, and a polyester one whose five strands all had different, bright colors. Scarves of all sorts were distributed over the net too, and toilet paper stands full of rolls of tape stood at the bottom.

“So? Shall we watch a movie? I got an Xbox downstairs too if you like that Aiden. Only my parents are there too.”

“A movie is fine,” Aiden responded, and
he and Jenna sat down on Ariel’s bed. She fired her laptop up, connected it to the speakers, and picked a fantasy movie. The plot was predictable: a hero discovers to have magical powers, goes on an adventure with a brave friend and a mentor, and saves the world in the end. Ariel’s dad brought them a bag of chips, three glasses, and a bottle of Fanta that were emptied. Yet, Jenna hanging in his arms and feeling her heartbeat accelerate during the tense fighting scenes sparked joy.

“Another one? Or a board game? Or shall we tie Jenna up?” Ariel inquired. “It’s only ten o’clock.”

“Let’s tie Jenna, but it’s my turn,” Aiden said, caressing her hair as her head rested on his shoulder. “I want revenge,” he whispered in her ear. “You’ll be my pillow tonight.”

“You won’t get free until sunrise,” Ariel laughed, not having heard Aiden.

Jenna smiled and changed into her blue pajamas in the bathroom. However, as soon as Aiden tied her hands behind her, the stairs cracked as if someone ran up, and the door slammed open, revealing a panting girl.

“Maya, what are you doing here!” Ariel exclaimed in surprise.

“Finally, I found you, Aiden. I first went to Jenna’s home and your own home. Sorry but we gotta talk about Daphne as she should have learned her lesson by now. No need to continue this war. Let’s make peace.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

That was... something.

Really interesting seeing Ariel in control of the situation, kind of different from the previous games. Very nice how she played with her captives, that left me wondering, when Jenna once told Aiden that a friend had tied up and made her spend the night cuffed for a sleepover... could it have been Ariel? Hehe

And the last twist... what happened with Daphne? I cannot wait for the next part!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago That was... something.

Really interesting seeing Ariel in control of the situation, kind of different from the previous games. Very nice how she played with her captives, that left me wondering, when Jenna once told Aiden that a friend had tied up and made her spend the night cuffed for a sleepover... could it have been Ariel? Hehe

And the last twist... what happened with Daphne? I cannot wait for the next part!
Thanks a lot for commenting! I'm not sure about that sleepover, but as Jenna and Ariel have been longtime friends, she could certainly be involved. That was a little detail I had forgotten about, thanks for reminding me as that could become canon.

-----------------------------------------------------

38. Talking about talking

“So, you fancy releasing Daphne?” Aiden charged a bewildered Maya. “Why? It’s been six hours. Nothing terrible.”

“For you, perhaps! Haven’t you seen how stressed she was? Many have been messaging me, and she cried during lunch. Alone, all weekend with no phone, internet, other persons, or anything fun is a dreadful penalty.”

“Yeah, she begged me too,” Jenna said, still with her hands bound behind her back. “A welcome break for you is an uncool nightmare for her.”

“It isn’t like we’ve spoken much today,” Aiden mumbled.

“Daphne has tried, but you ignored her,” Ariel said, reminding Aiden of a rapid conversation between their first two classes. “Afterwards, she got too nervous and agitated. She hoped others could shift your mind.”

Maya leaned down on Ariel’s bed. “How does keeping her prisoner benefit you? On the contrary, releasing her could provide a new ally: She’s popular and influential.”

“Signups and voting for the game board and youth council are coming up, so making yourself unpopular now would not be helpful,” Jenna added.

“Girls, please, have you watched too many political intrigue documentaries? This ain’t ancient Rome or Washington. It’s high school.”

Maya and Ariel looked at each other and giggled. “Oh, sweet summer child,” Maya said, patting Aiden on his back. “You ain’t ambitious, but many are, and every decision, protectors, kidnappers, helpers for dares, leaks, and positions all included are little games in themselves. Open your eyes and see: It’s a snake pit.”

Aiden thought for a moment and nodded. This was not a hill to die on, and the girls were right: It was a win-win as this revenge was not as sweet as he had hoped. He gasped. “So, eh, Maya, let’s go? Should I enter you as my protector, just in case?”

Maya placed her bag on the ground, removed her school supplies, and put in a few ropes in case the confrontation went well. “Yeah, excellent idea. Getting snatched up would ruin everything, and Ariel, mind if I sleep here? I got Tamara as a back-up if this plan failed.”

Ariel approved, and after the paperwork, Maya was formally Aiden’s protector. He put on his shoes and jacket. “Ariel, can your parents drive us? Or can we borrow bikes?”

Ariel laughed. “Oh, yeah, forgot. We’re only two blocks away. Walking will work. Or are you too lazy?”

Aiden gave her an offended glance before he and Maya set off during sunset. He had been clueless about his whereabouts, but the offices and warehouses revealed they were on the edge of the residential district. Arkalay housed only a few businesses that all had been in town for ages or related to the tourist- or adult industry.

“So, what’s all the fuss?” Maya asked as soon as Ariel and Jenna were unable to overhear them. “Ariel in that dress, Jenna’s leotard in a corner, her rope marks, and her bound hands can’t be no coincidence.”

Aiden paced forward to avoid matching eyes with Maya. “Oh, nothing. The usual stuff.”

“And you being clueless about your location?”

“You’re nosy. Why?” Aiden said, grabbing his phone to urge Ariel to change in case their plan succeeded.

Maya stepped forward and turned to face Aiden. “Maybe I’m your friend? Last week was the first time you talked with Daphne.” She swung around and walked further, letting Aiden haste to catch up. Her mood had gone from urgent, to curious, to bitter.

“Serious, why are you mad? I owed Ariel a tie-up from last week, and she plotted a kidnap.”

Maya laughed like a devil. “Oh, boy, you’re such a bad liar. It could be true, but no reason to make a hassle. Come on, the truth, and of course, it will stay confidential.” A silence fell as they passed one specialized hardware store. “Please?”

“Ariel and Jenna will skin me alive, but here’s the full story,” Aiden sighed, hating to betray the two girls, and reported the entire Tuesday evening: Daphne’s squad almost finding him, taking Ariel, revealing himself, and her cooperation.

With each sentence, Maya’s pupils enlarged, her smile broadened, and her posture relaxed. “I owe you an apology Aiden as there was no reason to inform me. Strangely, it makes sense,” she said, repeating the history in her head. “Actually, a brilliant move. You discovered Daphne’s plan, embarrassed her, and stole a valuable ally.”

Aiden grinned from ear to ear as they entered the jail. “As I said, I don’t play that game. That’s a coincidence.”

“You believe you don’t play,” Maya purred as the game board member in charge blocked their way toward the cells.

“Can I help you?” the senior said as Aiden wondered why he was still wearing sunglasses. “The jail is momentarily used for a dare.” Maya quickly explained the situation, and the senior directed them to a cell and unlocked the heavy metal door. He left them in the pitch-black room and closed the door.

Aiden exchanged a quick gaze with Maya and sighed. “Daphne, you there? We’re freeing you.”

A groan from the other side of the room followed. “Really?” Daphne’s disbelieving voice said. “Turn on the lights, I was sleeping already.”

Maya obliged, turning bright fluorescent tubes on. The room was entirely white, including the floor, walls, ceiling, table, two chairs, and a bunk bed. Here, Daphne lay on the bottom and used the sheets to cover her eyes. Her orange prison suit lay on the floor. “You wanna leave? Then I’ll fetch your impounded belongings.”

“That would be marvelous,” Daphne said sarcastically, showing the top of her face over the sheets. Her hair was messed up, and without eye-line and lipstick, she looked ill to Aiden. “So, what changed your mind?” she inquired when Maya left. “Or better said, what’s behind it?”

Aiden smiled, taking on of the chairs. “Don’t be paranoid. I’m just trying to be nice. Keeping you here wasn’t as satisfactory as I had expected. Let’s end this war.”

“End it? Are you playing games? You started this, ripped my friends away, and humiliated me. Sorry, Aiden, I don’t trust your words.”

“Search for conspiracies and hidden strategies all you want but pick freedom,” Aiden said as calm as possible. “Also, everything began with those terrible speed dates. The day before, I began dating Jenna and hence detested playing that game. Sorry if I was an ass, but I meant no harm.”

Daphne looked at him and nodded, but then turned her head away. “I took that way too personal, and many others too. You were a dork. You deserved this, but we incited and escalated the tensions. I went too far during our date, and sorry, that kissing was unnecessary too.”

“Thanks, so you can live with peace? Forget everything?” Aiden answered as Maya got back in and handed her her clothes, and she dressed under the sheets.

“That would be perfect,” Daphne said, throwing the sheets away and showing black jeans and a gray hoodie. “So, shall I go home now?”

“Maybe we have to sign something first, and we’ve arranged no ride, so you gotta get home yourself,” Maya said. “Or if you’re daring, you follow us for a friendly make-good sleepover. Your pick.”

Daphne’s face could not her shock, hearing this offer, and she gaped at Aiden with a wide-open mouth.

“It’s trust, Daphne, but we won’t hurt you, and otherwise, you can contact the board. A trap would be foolish, and Dana and Caitlyn can attest I truly made peace and don’t lie about these things.”

“Welp, you got me,” Daphne laughed, collecting her things from the table. “I cannot play chicken now.”

“You serious?” Maya asked.

“Yeah, but let’s leave this dreadful place as soon as possible.”

The three did so after signing off and returned to the cold, abandoned Arkalay streets. As they walked the first steps, Maya got her backpack and took a black, silk scarf out. “You’re ballsy, but are you ready for the next step? I can’t tell you where we’re going.”

Daphne spun around. “You promised a friendly sleepover! Not getting tied up and tortured all night.”

“Come on, Daphne! I can’t remember a sleepover with you where I did not end up in ropes,” Maya smirked. “Do you don’t trust us, or are you afraid of losing control again?”

“You’re putting me on the spot! You’re pathetic, Maya, but whatever, you win another round,” Daphne shouted. She shivered as Maya blindfolded her with the scarf and started to bind her arms palm-to-palm behind her. To Aiden’s surprise, her elbows almost touched, and then Maya also tied a leash around her neck. “Stop that! Enough!”

Maya laughed, hugged the scared girl, and turned her half-a-dozen times round before taking the leash and pulling her forward. “No, no, you’re going with us, Daphne. The time to go home has passed.” They walked in silence and slow, as Daphne feared to trip on the pothole-ridden pavement. Maya and Aiden warned her every time but complied with the sluggish pace.

“Are we almost there?” Daphne asked after about fifteen minutes. “Or are you taking me all the way to Aiden’s place?” Her head bowed downward due to her tiredness, but she was not angry anymore.

“We would have been there if you could outrun a turtle,” Aiden said, walking behind her. It made her jump.

Then they arrived, and as Ariel’s parents watched in silence, Daphne was lead through the living. “Hup, up the stairs,” Maya grinned as Aiden exchanged an awkward nod with Ariel’s father. Nothing strange going on.

Jenna was tucked in on a mattress while hogtied and blindfolded by a black woolen hood with only an opening for her nose and mouth. Ariel sat cross-legged on her own bed dressed in a long white nightdress with embroidered purple and green butterflies and fiddled with her phone.

“We’ve arrived,” Maya said, sitting Daphne on a chair. “Aiden will leave the room, and I’ll help you change into pajamas, so we can go to sleep. No looking. We’ve more mystery guests.”

“We’re at Ariel’s, aren’t we? I recognize the smell,” Daphne blurted out as Aiden left and closed the door. “Not that it stinks, obviously, but it’s distinctive.”

“Clever,” Ariel laughed. “I assume your pajamas are in your bag?”

Aiden entered the bathroom and sat down on the closed toilet, giving Daphne her privacy. Ten minutes later, he was called back in, and Daphne lay next to Jenna on her back in short olive green pajamas. Her legs were already tied together, and Ariel loosely tied her hands in front of her. “She wanted no hogtie. I’ll bind her to our other unfortunate visitor,” she said.

Jenna stayed quiet as their upper legs and shoulders were forced together. Her hogtie was not tight but inescapable with mitts. The three lazed down on the bed to watch their creation as Maya retrieved her phone. “Three missed calls from the gameboard. They ask where I am and if I want to do a dare tonight. Sorry guys, gotta call back.”
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice!

Finally some peace, even with Daphne. I really look forward to that sleepover, although by Maya's call, probably that won't happen? Heh

Keep up the great work!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Nice!

Finally some peace, even with Daphne. I really look forward to that sleepover, although by Maya's call, probably that won't happen? Heh

Keep up the great work!
Thanks a lot! Some say laws are there to be broken. Maybe the same holds for peace... Furthermore, I cannot really answer your comment without spoiling anything.
---------------------------------------------------------
39. Keep your enemies close

“Gotta go. I cannot say anything,” Maya beamed as she walked back in Ariel’s room. She put on her boots and grabbed her coat but left her bag behind. “See ya!”

And as soon as she had entered the room, she left. Through the window, Aiden watched her pace over the driveway before she disappeared behind a row of conifers.

“So… can someone explain that?” Daphne inquired.

Aiden gawked at Ariel, who was as surprised. “Dunno, nothing to do with me.”

“No clue,” Ariel murmured, texting on her phone. “Same with Valerio Morgenstern half an hour ago, according to his sister. Strange.”

“Let’s wait. Going to bed might not be the brightest idea,” Aiden stated, noticing the two bound girls in pajamas. “You two stay there.”

‘So, a dare, isn’t it?” Jenna blurted out. “The last one is tonight?”

“Probably,” Aiden uttered. “Friday night is often used, though it’s almost eleven o’clock already.”

“Halloween haunts are also always late,” Jenna stressed. “Maybe something like that? Maya was your protector today.”

Aiden sighed. He did not mind a simple dare but was far from enthusiastic. Sleep was a far better alternative after a long, exhausting day of school, another kidnapping, and making peace with Daphne.

Daphne clumsily flipped around, pulling Jenna half under her, and gaped at Aiden. “Yeah, she could be kidnapped. Now her knight in shining armor has to save her!” She shouted enthusiastically. “Joking, Aiden,” she apologized afterward as he was not merry with the remark.

“It’s okay,” Aiden lied. “Let’s not speculate. Then reality will only disappoint.”

“Why? This is amazing,” Daphne insisted. “It will be epic! Don’t be pessimistic.”

“At this hour, my parents didn’t allow me during Easter on the midnight bunny hunt,” Jenna said, talking into her pillow.

“Yeah, enjoy it. You’re privileged that this is arranged for you. Never look a gift horse in the mouth, and many happily would swap with you,” Daphne added.

Aiden stood up and stepped to Ariel’s rack with ropes. “Mind if I borrow these?” he asked, holding a handful of Dark-green-black plaited bandannas. “Girls, I prefer silence. It had been a good idea to listen to me.”

He grabbed Jenna’s head and yanked it up, stuffing it in the process with one of the oversized handkerchiefs. It should have been a punishment, but her eyes twinkled as Aiden fixed her gag with another, and he kissed her forehead.

Meanwhile, Ariel grasped Aiden’s thoughts and gagged Daphne similarly. “Mind if I put on some music? I can’t stand these grunts. They only beg for attention,” she said, and Aiden nodded. “Let’s play a game.” As she let punk blast through the speakers, she grabbed an old version of connect four and flung it on the bed. Aiden wanted nothing more than forget about kidnappings for a moment, and the silly strategical game enabled him. It had been ages since he had played it, and Ariel was more concentrated, but he still won a couple of rounds.

Every odd moment, he stared at his hogtied girlfriend, who was clearly enjoying herself. Relaxed and composed, she lay on the floor, incapable of moving or talking. She was not trying to sleep, but her head bounced on the beat, and her hands stretched regularly in a composed, stress-free fashion.

Then, as Ariel got the 9-5 advantage in games, Aiden’s phone vibrated. Ariel followed the screen as he raised it out of his pocket, unlocked it, and read the message. “I gotta watch a video. Mind cracking the volume down a little?”

Ariel rapidly tapped on her phone, demoting the raucous songs to background noise, and sat down next to Aiden on the bed against the wall. Their shoulders touched, her hair trembling in his neck, and her fists balled in excitement.

The screen stayed dark as an owl shrieked. Then seconds later, a flashlight lit a concrete floor as the camera followed the jeans and Nikes of someone limping forward. He panted through the empty, unlit hallway with many neighboring openings out of which cries, laughter, and screams emerged. Suddenly he swung around a corner into a 10-feet by 10-feet room with a single mattress on the ground, holding a tied person. Aiden recognized Maya by her red checkered blouse, black pants, and knee-long brown boots. Thick white ropes kept her legs together, and her wrists such that her fingers grabbed her elbows. Another forced her upper arms together, and a black cotton hood covered her face.

The man drew Maya’s hair away to show the chain was locked around her neck with a 6-digit combination lock and a padlock linked such that each could free Maya from the chain. She retracted, and a grunt escaped her mouth: She was heavily gagged. Then he pulled the hood away and aimed his flashlight at the helpless girl.

“You see, Aiden, we snatched your protector,” he said with a purposefully low-pitched voice. “Come and get her. If you dare, that is.” The man, who Aiden assumed was a high school student too, removed Maya’s gag and held a piece of paper in front of her. “Missy, read this.”

Maya tried to act frightened, but it was not very persuasive: She loved it, even after he gave her a corrective slap against her cheek. As the camera was above her, she had to puppy eye up, looking quite adorable and helpless, Aiden thought.

“Aiden, I got kidnapped by Riverbend and are locked up here in the old cement factory. Please, save me as you have only 4 hours after this message is sent. Gather four Northwood classmates and go to the Pennington road bus stop. More information will follow. Please, save me. I won’t last long here.”

“Good girl, now shut that mouth again,” the Riverbend said, slamming the gag back in Maya’s mouth. The hood followed as Maya peered into the camera, able to wink during the last remaining second. “So, you have 4 hours with four friends. That’s until three in the morning sharp. May the dark cover you well.”

Then the video cut off with a desperate wail of Maya as if he kicked her in her stomach, and Aiden looked to his right. Ariel was beaming as she played with her bare feet she had pulled under herself. “Holy moly, that video was so cool, and such a long dare. Four friends, huh, any idea who?”

Daphne and Jenna had been listening though could not have comprehended everything. Aiden was quite tired, and a four-hour horror excursion was unappealing at this hour, but he sighed and put his phone away. “Eh, sure. That would save quite some time.” Not going would be egoistic.

“And anyone else you’ve in mind?” Ariel asked, jumping off her bed and fetching her clothes from her chair.

“I can ask Elijah and Micheal as they live near that bus stop and are pretty stoked for dares. Then we need one more as Jenna is a Riverbend.”

Ariel turned the music down completely as both heard a grunt: Daphne. Both gazed down, and their eyes locked as Ariel nodded. “She’s an option.”

“Are you certain?” Aiden inquired. “Is she reliable?” He was outside her eyesight, but she nodded vigorously and put her thumbs up. “If you betray me and get me captured, I won’t be pleased.”

“Your call,” Ariel said. “Tho getting you caught equal betrayal of Northwood.”

Aiden winked and kneeled down next to Daphne, hoisting her half a feet up by her shoulders. “So, as you’re the prisoner of Maya and me, you’ll obey me. If you ever endanger me or anyone else, I’ll send you home. Am I clear?”

Daphne agreed, and Aiden let her go.

“Ariel, free Daphne, make Jenna comfy for the night and get dressed. I’ll phone Elijah and Micheal.”
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

20,000 views and counting. Well deserved for this great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

It is a really great story!

Cannot wait for the next chapter. It should be good to see the boys teaming up with Ariel and Daphne. Poor Jenna, I am guessing she is staying tied up at the house without participating in the dare.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago It is a really great story!

Cannot wait for the next chapter. It should be good to see the boys teaming up with Ariel and Daphne. Poor Jenna, I am guessing she is staying tied up at the house without participating in the dare.
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago 20,000 views and counting. Well deserved for this great story.
Thanks for the comments, guys, and sorry for the wait. I got caught in a few other things during the time I usually write.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
40. A night on the run

“Gotta collect those six numbers and add them, how hard can it be?” Micheal stated as the five made their way to the described location, a well-known glade near the high school. Each carried their backpack holding their pajamas, following the directions of the game board.

“Don’t say that too quickly,” Aiden murmured to the far more enthusiastic group he trailed. “There’re five of us, and I cannot be captured. There’s a catch.”

Behind the trees, many small campfires and a loud group made it clear there would be an audience. A trail lit by torches led to the center where a girl with black hair and a raven mask awaited. She stood behind the fire pit and watched the group approach in silence and wore a long, gray coat.

“Aiden, welcome to this cycle’s last dare. Please sit down, place your hands behind your back, and cooperate. Then I won’t be extremely unpleasant, and you can leave as soon as possible to save your fair damsel,” she said, pointing at a woodblock next to the fire. “The others, please follow my henchmen.”

Aiden locked eyes with Daphne, who beamed, but her eyes revealed her discomfort. About twenty heads concealed in animal masks were aimed at them, and around the other fires, similar circles, but they were too far away to overhear. Most only covered the top of their faces, so cans with drinks and bags of chips could be consumed simultaneously. And now the entertainment had arrived.

The girl with the raven mask walked to him and showed him a black, cotton rope. “You’re quite famous among us, Aiden, with your sister as the mayor and a record number of points you scored in the past few months. I’m delighted to play with you for a final time. Do you already grasp what your role in this lovely night will be?”

“No, Miss, I do not,” Aiden answered as she roped his crossed arms behind him. She was swift and able, and also bound the knot around his middle, pinning his arms to his back. Grunts behind him revealed his friends suffered the same fate but got gagged too.

“Let me tell you. We are all seniors and will leave high school this month to spread over the world to go to college, get jobs, bear children, age into retirement, and die. We will never return to Arkalay’s innocent games or re-experience such a magnificent childhood. So, for one last time, we demand to play our beloved games, and you, like all other targets, will fulfill a central role.” She rolled a velcro band around his wrest and connected a wire to it. “A polygraph test. So be careful. Lying could have substantial consequences.”

She uttered the last sentence while brushing through his hair, but Aiden stayed calm and disregarded it, staring into the flames. Needless to say, she craved to intimidate him, and polygon tests were useless and overrated, he had discovered two years ago during another dare. So why would he play along?

He responded to the control questions and could drop a lie about his father’s name. “A walk in the park,” he told himself, hiding his smirk. Then the girl fetched Ariel, Daphne, Elijah, and Micheal and commanded them to kneel on the other side of the fire, opposite of Aiden. Their hands were restrained like Aiden’s: crossed against their backs and pinned to their bodies, but red bandannas with a knot in them filled their mouths. Ariel winked at Aiden, which the girl missed. Another encouraged not to bow to the seniors.

“Asking personal details is entertaining in itself as you have no choice but to be truthful, but your opinion about your friends even more. What’s a better way to start a night then ruining your friendships?” the girl continued, standing behind Micheal. Aiden had to stare through the flames, embers, and smoke to see, making her a little more frightening. “Let’s start with the skinny one. What’s his name?”

“Elijah.”

“Can you talk about him? How long do you know each other? What is his personality like?”

Aiden answered, knowing more dreadful questions lay ahead. His responses were not brutally honest, but the girl was fishing for damaging answers. He gave a few but made sure Elijah would not hit him when he got free. Short, fast replies and no time to feel embarrassed made him sound honest, making sure the crowd did not receive their anticipated bombshells. She inquired about Elijah’s tie-up favorites, worst traits, and close-calls, repeating the process with the three others. Every so often, Aiden had to reveal embarrassing details, like the dates and the story with Daphne as the girl was briefed about them.

“Can you rank these four kids on their reliability?” the girl continued, making Aiden nervous. Not only he always had to speak badly about one but also cost him valuable time to reach Maya. He ranked Daphne almost always last, which she had deserved, and her expression conveyed it did not enrage her. Aiden reported on their looks, tie-up skills, kindness, intelligence, the time they could endure a hogtie, and submissiveness. He never lied, or at least according to the lie detector.

“Well done, sweetie, one final question before you can proceed,” the girl with the raven mask whispered in Aiden’s ear. Then she stood up. “You got a girlfriend, Jenna,” she shouted. “How is she in bed?”

Aiden froze as the gazes of the seniors intensified, like those of Micheal and Daphne.

“You are getting a bit disrespectful, aren’t you?” Aiden replied without a muscle.

“Yes, I am. Now answer my question.”

“Her ties are better than yours, so that should say enough,” Aiden returned, and to his surprise, another lie stayed unnoticed.

The girl honored her promise, put a note with the first part of the combination of Maya’s lock in his pocket, and told the next location: the high school’s football field. “Only, those gags stay in and those hands bound. Trust me, we came up with some cruel and ingenious punishments for stick-in-the-muds. And Aiden, one piece of advice: You should already decide which of these losers you want to sacrifice for Maya. You like her the most, after all.”

The five got on the move, but with their tied hands, carrying their backpack was intentionally clumsy and graceless. Micheal’s dragged over the ground while the other’s kept them up high. Aiden had thought about apologizing but decided against it as they would understand him. He had not been ruthless, and they would have also errored in his position. Besides, the night was young, and this had only been the first of six challenges.

The football where they arrived was quieter. Only about two dozen occupied the field together with six inflatable obstacle courses that were arranged in a rectangle. Work lights lid the playfully colored plastic monstrosities, and Aiden caught a glimpse of Daphne and Micheal, who were overjoyed and almost ran to the start. A few years ago, the game board had obtained them cheaply during a foreclosure auction, and they had been a massive hit. Even those way older than the target group loved them as Arkalay knew its tricks to make them more tricky.

“Calm down, children, calm down,” a cheerful, long, thin boy laughed. “Not too fast! First, I gotta explain the simplistic rules: You gotta do two laps on the course together, but with some extra handicaps. You all get your knees bound, but two also have their ankles fixed together, and two get blindfolded. Target’s pick, but at least one person gets both extra handicaps. Choose now.”

“Daphne gets both, I get my ankles tied, and Ariel just the blindfold,” Aiden responded after a moment of thought. Having to decide alone, he had been banned from watching the others. The boy and four other seniors began binding the knees together and marked how his ankles were joined too. He was clueless whether he had made the right choice as the blindfold was a little more intense than he had expected: A thin spandex hood with an open mouth and a nose hole. An ordinary blindfold would slide off on the course.

“Oh, and one more thing, no shoes,” the energetic boy continued. “I got no foot fetish, so you gonna do it yourself.”

Aiden stared at Elijah, who bobbed his head and lay down, and Aiden followed his example. With their hands behind their back, it was quite a puzzle to find the shoelaces and loosen them. Aiden succeeded, and Elijah swiftly after. Meanwhile, Ariel and Micheal helped each other, and Daphne waited in the grass. The seniors watched, but Aiden ignored them as he supported Daphne out of her boots and informing the girls he would lead them onto the course.

“First stand up,” Aiden said to Daphne. “Can you do that?”

“Yeeahmm,” Daphne grumbled through the cotton ball. She set her heels against her bottom and flung her body forward, not even wobbling. Aiden followed her example, but her balance impressed him.

“The course is fifteen feet to your right, Daphne,” he said, tasked to assist the blindfolded girls. “Ariel, twenty feet forward. Micheal will shout when you get wrong. I will mention if you get close.”

With baby steps, Ariel, Micheal, and Eliah moved to the two-foot-high start of the course and dropped themselves on it. Aiden stayed with Daphne as they hopped forward and flung themselves on the plastic. “You okay?”

Daphne nodded.

“Awesome, so you are enjoying yourself?”

Daphne nodded once more before helping herself up again and moved forward to a four-foot hill they had to traverse. Aiden smiled, embracing the challenge and getting energized after a long, harsh day. Daphne could never stay furious after this night.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice!

I felt a bit of nostalgia when the senior spoke the truth: eventually those kids are going to leave Arkalay and leave all the games behind =(. But I guess that's life.

I totally loved the first game. Aiden's friends forced to stay still and quiet while Aiden answered questions about them. The obstacles course, also great!

Keep up the good work!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> We will never return to Arkalay’s innocent games

Arkalay's innocent games probably turn into 18+ games in the outside world. ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Mineira1986 wrote: 3 years ago Nice!

I felt a bit of nostalgia when the senior spoke the truth: eventually those kids are going to leave Arkalay and leave all the games behind =(. But I guess that's life.

I totally loved the first game. Aiden's friends forced to stay still and quiet while Aiden answered questions about them. The obstacles course, also great!

Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Their will be more obstacle course in this chapter. Yeah, Arkalay is in this universe a unique place, and those seniors are well-aware such greatness will likely never return to their lives.
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago > We will never return to Arkalay’s innocent games

Arkalay's innocent games probably turn into 18+ games in the outside world. ;)
Oh, no worries about that, although I doubt they will be so organized as these "innocent" games. And besides, it would be naive to think such teenagers are all adults while getting in contact with the adult side of bondage. And surely they would incooperate it in their private games. Don't fool yourself these kids never come across anything as they sure possess the necessary vocabulary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
40. On chickens, blindfolds & bouncy surfaces

“Gotcha,” the skinny senior grinned as he grasped Daphne. The end of the inflatable obstacle course had made her bound legs lose balance, and so she had tumbled forward. “Next time, be more careful. I don’t want you to break your neck on my watch.”

“Mmppff, mmeehhh,” Daphne mumbled to thank him when she stood steady on the grass of the football field once more.

The senior observed how Ariel climbed down, but with only a blindfold, a gag, tied knees, and her hands tied behind her back, her condition was less hazardous. Still, she rolled off, ending up on the ground.

“You okay?” the senior laughed, unworried as Ariel jumped up. Micheal and Elijah followed soon and ended up standing on both feet by sitting down first. Aiden had more trouble and saved himself by sheer beginner’s luck. All five had experience with such bonds and challenges, but no-one was an expert.

“One down, five more to go,” Aiden shouted as he made his way on the next inflatable, a twenty-foot high staircase with two-feet-high steps and a slide. He cleverly ignored the fact they had to do two laps. Daphne bunny-hopped along onto the first step as Micheal and Elijah stayed with Ariel. “Two inches forward, then jump,” Aiden directed Daphne as he leaped onto the second step. Here, he guided Ariel further. The girls climbed at their own, slow pace. Even if they wasted five minutes on each obstacle, the entire ordeal would cost an hour. Fortunately, he could not have hoped for better companions. Ariel and Daphne were agile, nimble, well-spirited, and had great stamina due to their dancing and bondage experience. Micheal and Elijah were less flexible but vigorous, and Aiden could rely on them. A dream team, but only Jenna lacked.

Aiden’s mind strayed to his missing girlfriend. They had left her in Ariel’s room with her hands loosely cuffed behind her back in mitts and her legs tied together around her sleeping bag. Not an extraordinary overnight tie, but the toughest for Jenna so far. Ariel’s parents had been warned and had declared Jenna could wake them. Only Ariel had called surrendering “weak” and “pathetic” as she had to endure much harder difficulties and even threatened with additional tie-ups in the morning. Thus, Jenna would try her hardest to survive the night.

“Jenna won’t sleep,” Aiden believed. “She will lie awake, waiting for us to return while contemplating and fantasying about our troubles.”

“Watch out!” he shouted as his head had led Daphne up on autopilot. They had reached the top of the staircase, and Daphne almost tumbled forward. “Let yourself drop slowly and roll down. Keep your knees away from your face.”

Daphne nodded and lay down on the cold plastic in two steps: First, she dropped to her knees before plunging forward ungracefully. Then she rolled down fast and safely. Her crossed hands made it far from comfortable, but the cushion absorbed the impact and spread it over her body without launching her in the air. She rolled a farther to make room for Aiden until Micheal blocked her path and hissed in his gag.

Then Aiden plunged down too, and adrenaline kicked in as he floated for a moment, got caught up by the airbag, and his momentum let him spin downward. The natural reaction was to pull his hands aside, and the split-second of anxiety when he realized the tie behind his back made his hard race as he came to a halt on his side. A broad smile covered his face. Where else would such stupidity be accepted? Which parent would allow their kids to tumble down such a slope in bondage?”

As our dizzy protagonist got himself on his feet, he and Daphne trailed Ariel, Micheal, and Elijah onto the third obstacle, which seemed straightforward: Crawling. The first two had involved climbing and plunging down, but the simple act was almost impossible now. First, Aiden wormed himself through a long tunnel, trying to find grip with his bare feet. The rough plastic had too much friction, so Aiden copied Daphne’s technique. She laid herself onto her back, cemented her feet into the obstacle course, and pushed forward, balancing on her shoulder. With her crossed hands, they would bar the motion if they did not float in the air. On the other hand, she had to raise her head as her hair created friction too.

Two vertical beans they had to pass through and hoops caused more problems with the sole sound strategy of falling forward and pushing. It was no artistic or painless method but adequate.

“Everyone going great? No injuries or strains?” Aiden inquired after reaching the safe grass. As all nodded, they started the second half of the course, which was essentially the same. The peck passed another group of freshmen as they increased their pace, but apart from a devilish climbing wall, it was as hard. Sweat trickled over Aiden’s back due to the constant hopping, and after a lengthy day, he was weak.

The senior caught Daphne at the end but stopped Aiden when he wanted to go for the second lap. “Aiden, although your group has been the fastest so far, you took forty-seven minutes. Way too long, so we make it easier.”

“Eh, thank, but hey, what’re you…” Aiden shrieked when he was seized from behind, and a knotted cotton scarf packed his mouth. Micheal and Elijah got a blindfold too, but luckily the seniors untied all their knees and legs.

“Now it will be harder to see and communicate, but you should go a lot quicker as you know the course. Aiden will lead the way.”

Aiden had no clue what the boy meant. The simplistic gag happened to be effective, and with all blindfolded, he needed another way to communicate. Then the seniors pressed something in his hands: rubber. Aiden accepted it firmly, and a long-drawn shriek followed. It was one of those yellow rubber chicken dog toys with the sole purpose of aggravating everyone.

“You’re clever enough to understand what you’re supposed to do. Chop chop, go on,” the senior said, and Aiden sighed in his gag. He clamped the chicken in his hands and pressed it, creating the horrible sound. The six other seniors around him chuckled as his friends stumbled toward the sound. Aiden took another step, produced another horrific noise, and his blind teammates closed in. As such, he moved to the beginning of the course as, like baby ducks, they waggled behind him. Micheal and Ariel walked in the front and climbed without effort on the first obstacle. The senior had been right that the pace was now much higher, but they had to look and sound ridiculous.

Other groups got their chicken too, and with random squeaking over the entire pitch, his teammates got confused as there was no way to distinguish the sounds. Without an option to explain the parkour, they often slipped or screamed in their gags when strolling into a barrier. Then Aiden also sometimes pressed the chicken accidentally when he dropped down a slide or fell himself.

On any other day, Aiden would have enjoyed the adventure, laughing about the absurdity but was too exhausted now. He rushed, hoping to get to Maya in time. Else, everything had been futile, although they might get a few points and a great night out. The enormous slides went perfectly, and even the feared climbing wall was no headache anymore. They even passed two bewildered groups on their way. Aiden recognized all as fellow freshmen.

“Fourteen minutes, that’s a major improvement,” the skinny senior spoke, putting the next code in Aiden’s pocket. “Your next task lies in the central auditorium, and you’re good to go. So there’s no need to untie any of you. Good luck! I’ll be joining you for your performance.”
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hehe, I was hoping for a catch while the guys did the course. The chicken toy... genius!! A clever way to communicate with your friends, except there were more than one.

Now they will have to reach the next clue while tied and gagged? Oh my... can't wait for next part!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic