The Lost One

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Drewbell42
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Lost One

Post by Drewbell42 »

Hi I’m 19 and this is my first attempt at writing. I hope you like it.

I went into the locker room and waited for a bit. I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, white nike crew socks that were duct taped up and tennis shoes. I looked at my phone. Finally the door opened. I expected Alex my best friend, but instead I looked up to a masked figure coming at me hot. Before I could react a violent swing of the right hand hit me hard into the side of my head. I crashed down onto the tile floor in a heap. Completely dazed, I looked up to see another figure in a mask.

The two exchanged words, as I was flipped onto my stomach. Completely dazed, I felt the rope encircle my crossed wrists. I felt them be tied horizontally, vertically, then cinched. Pulled taut everytime, my wrists were tied off. There was no escaping this without help.

My attacker took a knife out and proceeded to cut off my t-shirt, my shorts, carefully cut my compression shorts off, my socks were untaped and tossed to the side.

I began to come around, maybe I could fight off my attackers. The odds weren’t in my favor. My best choice was to cry for help.

“Heeellppmmmppphhhh!!” I shouted as a gloved hand covered my mouth.

As I tried to scream, the other masked assailant came into view. I went to yell and it’s exactly what they wanted. My first sock went into my mouth as I was shoved onto my knees.

“Scream out.” The 2nd masked individual said as the 1st one still had me in his clutches. I looked up into his eyes. “Do it!”

“Mmmmmmppppphhhh!!!” I cried out into the sock.

“Needs another.” He said as my head was held close. My jaw forced even further open. “Get in!!” They yelled to the sock in frustration. They pried my jaw open as far as it would go to stuff it in.

I sat there on my knees. Tears rolling down my eyes.

“Scream out now.”

“mmmmppphh!” I shouted much more meekly this time.

“Needs some last touches.” The 2nd man, after spending so much time opening my jaw, now using a ratchet strap to force it as far shut as possible over the sock. Wound under my chin over the top of my head, they went through the loop and pulled. My teeth crammed down together top teeth, socks, bottom teeth, crunches together like a smushed sandwich.

Next came the tape. Not just any normal tape. 2 inch wide electrical tape. The 1st kidnapped and the 2nd kidnapper passed the tape back and forth as they wound it around my head.

The electrical tape is even more effective than duct tape for gagging as it is always pulled taut. Unlike the duct tape it melds to your face. 6 wraps, from just below my nose to my chin.

Then came the duct tape. It was those extra wide kinds twice the size of a normal roll, usually had to be special ordered too. 8 wraps over the electrical tape. Cut, severed. Then 5 wraps vertically to keep the ratchet strap taped down. Soon my jaw from under my chin to the bottom of my nose was smothered in tape.

“Scream out now.”

I screamed. With all my might. The slightest muffle came out. Nobody would hear me now.

“Haha perfect.”

I was shoved down off my knees onto my stomach.

“Let’s get some rope for his ankles.”

I went to get out of there. Still dazed from being punched, I scrambled to my feet as quickly as possible. If I could run out of there, get into the open, catch someone’s attention or at least get to the school parking lot where there are security cameras. To my surprise I got to the door with no issues. Once i got there, I found the door chained shut, with heavy steel chains and a large padlock.

I stopped naked, gagged, and hands bound. That’s the turning point where I knew it was over, and I was resigned to my fate.

I walked back to face my captors. Masks off, two men in their young 20’s held rope in their hands. “Time to get you all bundled up.”

They went to work on me. My ankles, knees, thighs, were all tied together. The two boys forced me into the cruelest of hogties as they tied my ankles directly to my wrists, using thin rope to eventually tie all four together. “Like a real hog,” one said as I cried out into my gag as they knotted the rope off multiple times.

They would egg me on about how I deserved it for not coming yesterday, how I would never escape, how I would be their slave forever.

They held up a fresh roll of extra wide gorilla tape in front of my face. The package unsealed. “You ain’t getting out of this gag.” One of them went to work unspooling the tape around my head, he used it all. Clearly going above and beyond, and completely unnecessary but mummifying my head to a point where only my nose showed. He pulled the tape taut each time, making a show to pat the tape down over my mouth. Soon my entire head was mummified under 8-9 layers of the toughest tape in the world. Any moan I could produce was drowned out by the tape. Under the cocoon I had to focus for each breath through my nose, and every movement of my head cause pain due to the tape that covered my hair.

With me hogtied and my mouth stuff to the brink with socks and sealed shut, the final thing was the sports gear bag they carried with them. I was lifted up, and set into the bag along with their masks, the leftover rope and tape, and a variety of socks.

I was zipped in, with a padlock sealing my fate. From the outside it was as if they were carrying a sports bag outside the locker room. Inside was my worst nightmare. They would take me from the locker room and put me in the back of their truck. Pulling away from the school, knowing they had their captive for good.