All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Me too :) 24 Hours of bondage and torture :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

23. Lying around
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Turn around.” Tamara said, a little angry.

Tim looked at her before he slowly turned around. He was dressed in dark grey sweatpants and a blue t-shirt.

“Hands behind your back.”

Again, it took a few moments before he obeyed the instructions. He held his hands behind his back, palm to palm as usual, and felt how Tamara wrapped the quarter inch rope around his wrists.

“That is tight.” He complained.

“I prefer you to be silent, or else I will make sure you are silent.” Tamara replied.

“But it was not my fault your mom did not get you out of the tape until midnight.” He rebutted.

After she finished tying his hands, she grabbed a pair of her underwear and stuffed it in Tim’s mouth when he wanted to say something more.

“Hmmppffff.” He complained.

At least she had used a clean set, not one she had worn and not washed yet. She picked up the role of tape and wrapped it around his head. He could have resisted, but he just held still, as he knew that Tamara blamed him for the long bondage she was in on Sunday.

“Hah, silence at last.” She said, standing in front of him and looking him in the eyes.

They were at Carrie’s house, in Tamara’s room, and they had been discussing the next swim meet, until she finally brought up the events from last weekend. After she had been moved from the basement to the car, her mother had driven towards home, but had stopped a few times for groceries, gas and coffee. The trip, which normally would take only 30 minutes, had taken almost an hour and a half. She knew her mother was chatty and talked to everybody but lying all taped up in the back of the car, having to listen to some of the conversations, was not much fun.

“You know my mother talked to Sheila for half an hour while they met at the gas station? I know because the radio was on. And she stopped for groceries and coffee. If you had released me before I had to go home, this would not have happened.”

Tim glanced at the clock. It was 5 PM on Wednesday. They had trained after school and Carrie had picked them up from the pool.

“She carried me into the house, dumped me on my bed and left me there. I suspect she fell asleep with dad being away, but that still does not exonerate you.” She told him.

With his hands tied and mouth gagged, there was little he could do or say, so he just waited for Tamara to finish.

“Sit down.” She told him, pointing at the floor.

After he sat down, she tied his ankles together and his knees. Grabbing a sleep mask from her bedside, she placed the thing over his eyes, blindfolding him.

“I am going to finish my homework; you will be sitting there, and I do not want to hear a peep. You make a noise; I’ll add more rope. Understood?”

Tim nodded. He knew when Tamara was in one of these moods to not anger her. He still had some homework to do, but obviously it had to wait. The rope around his wrists was tight, tighter than she normally tied him, the tape around his face was wrapped around his head 6 times, overkill according to him, but they indicated Tamara was not in a friendly mood, so he just sat quietly on the floor.

“Tamara, dinner is ready.” Carrie called 30 minutes later.

“Will be there in a moment.” Tamara replied.

Tim figured she would probably leave him tied, and he was right. Instead of untying him, she pushed him over and moments later he was hogtied ankles to wrists, the hogtie tight enough that his fingers could touch his heels.

“Don’t go anywhere.” Tamara said, before leaving the room.

He could hear Carrie asking if Tim was coming for dinner, but Tamara told her mom he was a little tied up and was not coming for dinner.

“Should I leave something for him?” Carrie asked her daughter.

“Maybe for later.” She said.

They always took time for dinner, not rushing it, discussing how the day had been and such, which meant that Tim was quietly lying hogtied in Tamara’s room for almost an hour, before Tamara came back into her room. She quickly glanced at him, before she sat down at her desk and continued working on her homework.

“Hmmppffff.” Tim grunted in his gag.

Tamara looked up with a smile on her face.

“I wondered when this would happen.” She said, getting up from her desk.

Tim wondered what she meant, until she grabbed another piece of rope and walked towards him. He tried to move away but hogtied on the floor does not give you many options and it did not take Tamara long to tie Tim’s elbows. He was not flexible enough to get them complete together and Tamara didn’t want to hurt his shoulders by forcing them together, as he needed those for swimming, but it made his bondage more restrictive.

“I warned you.” She said. “You make a noise; I add a rope.”

She went back to her desk and sat down again, looking at the helpless teenager on the floor of her room. Their games had escalated. She was not sure it was due to Karen. The tying had started with Sally and Tim, before she got involved, and now there were more people involved, including somebody she had not met yet, but Tim had told her how they had met.

“I think I would like to meet Bridget. She sounds like an interesting woman.” Tamara said to her tied up boyfriend.

Wisely, Tim did not make a sound. He knew Tamara would do what she said, and he already could not move much.

“Want a tea?” Her mother asked another half an hour later, after knocking on her half open door.

Tamara nodded.

“I’ll be out when I finish this chapter. Should not take long.”

“Anything for Tim?” Carrie asked, assuming the answer would be negative, as she could see him still hogtied on the floor.

“Nah, he is fine.” Tamara replied.

“Hmmppffff.” He grunted again.

“Oh, sounds like I have to do some more work.” Tamara said.

“What do you mean?” Her mother asked.

“I told him, he makes a sound, he gets another rope added.”

“You can be so mean.” Carrie said, before she walked away, laughing.

Tamara got up, grabbed another rope and tied it around his waist, including his already tied arms in the bindings. He tried to make it difficult for her when she wanted to wrap the rope around his waist, but a quick tickle of his sides made him compliant. She knew he was not very ticklish, probably got it from his mother, but she knew the spots where he was still reacting. After tying the knot, she reminded him.

“Sound equals rope.” She said.

It looked like Tim learned his lesson, as he did not make a sound in return. He just nodded his head.

“Good boy.” Tamara laughed. “I am almost done with my homework. Mom should be ready soon to drive you home, so I’ll join her for the ride.”

He wondered if he would be released before the trip home, but he figured it was more likely he stayed tied up. He did not have to wait long. Tamara finished her homework and started to untie the hogtie rope and the rope around his knees and ankles, but that was all.

“Yes, I bet you figured you would not be untied before heading home and you are right.” Tamara told him. “However, I will not be as mean as you guys were, I will allow you to sit in the back seat.”

Tim was actually a little disappointed, both Sally and Tamara had been tied up and been driven around in the back of a car and he kinda wondered what it would feel like to be in that position, but it looked like today was not the day to find out, although being bound, gagged and blindfolded in the back seat of a car was not a bad second choice. He could hear Tamara organize his stuff, putting it in his bag, before she helped him up and guided him to her mother’s car.

“Just relax.” She said, after helping him get into the car and buckling the seat belt.

Carrie got into the driver seat, while Tamara sat on the passenger seat. Tim could hear the garage door open and the car drove out. After three turns he already lost where they were, not being able to see, and he just did what Tamara had told him to do, relax.

“Did you tell Karen we’re coming?” Tamara asked her mother.

“Yes, she is expecting the package, she told me when I called her 30 minutes ago.”

Tim was not sure what was in store for him when he got home, but all he could do was wait for things to happen. He had school tomorrow, so whatever it was, he would deal with it when it happened. Wriggling his hands behind his back, he confirmed he was still a helpless prisoner.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Now Tamara almost completed her revenge, she delivers the "package" to Karen and Sally. So Tim will likely stay tied for the night. Will he even get dinner?
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And now it has begun :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed, it has :) And to be honest: Tim deserves Payback:)
Last edited by Caesar73 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Siena37
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Siena37 »

Another excellent chapter, love the cliffhanger ending
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Yay! Finally Tim is the one being tied up!
Luyan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Luyan »

"Sounds equals rope." So simple yet so great
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such an amazing story! I love every moment of it
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I'll be posting an update soon, since I am stuck in a hotel in Ottawa for the next few days.

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Writing a new chapter seems like a perfect way to kill some time hehe. Can't wait!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

24. Sleeping together
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks for dinner.” Tim said to his mother.

“You are welcome. I bet you were hungry.”

He had been hungry. After a full day in school and swim training afterwards, he was always hungry. And when Tamara tied him up, he wondered if he would get released for dinner, which had not been the case, so when he was brought home, he was glad when his mother asked him if he wanted something to eat.

“Good thing I had some leftovers, I did not count on you eating here.” Karen said.

“I was hoping you had something. Carrie and Tamara ate without me, but it smelled pretty good.”

“Yeah, Carrie is a pretty good cook.”

“So are you, mom.” Tim replied.

“Flattery will not get you untied.” Karen said and laughed.

She could see what he was trying to do, but she was not falling for it.

“Hmmmpppppfffffff.”

Karen looked at Tamara and grinned.

“Glad you are agreeing with me.” She said to Tim’s girlfriend.

The drive from Carrie’s place to Karen had been uneventful. Tim had tried to keep track of where they were, but after a few turns had lost track, until they drove over or by something that he could recognize, like the railroad tracks they had to cross, or the noise from truck stop, at those moment he knew where he was again. When they arrived at his mother’s place, he recognized the driveway turns, Tamara had taken the blindfold off and undid the seatbelt. She had helped him out of the car and brought him into the house.

“Good evening.” Karen had said to them when they passed her going into the house.

Carrie and Karen had talked for a few moments, while Tamara guided her prisoner into the dining room area and sat Tim on a chair. He could have gotten up and walked away, but he decided just to wait and see what was going to happen.

“Thanks for bringing him home.” Karen said to Carrie, when they entered the kitchen area.

“My pleasure.” Carrie said. “He has not eaten yet, Tamara kept him bound and gagged during our dinner.”

“It won’t hurt him if he doesn’t eat all the time.” She replied.

Tamara laughed.

“And you, young lady, turn around.” Karen told Tamara.

“What?” She said, looking surprised.

“You heard Karen, turn around.”

A little bewildered Tamara turned around, facing away from Karen.

“What did I do?” She asked, while Karen handcuffed her hands behind her back.

“Karen figured she had the right to a little revenge after the two of you tickled tortured Miranda.” Carrie said.

“But that was a game.” Tamara said, sighing, remembering the events from the weekend.

“So is this.” Karen said, gagging Tamara with a scarf between her teeth.

She sat the young woman down next to Tim, who had been observing the events with a smile on his face.

“I brought you your school stuff.” Carrie said. “You can stay here tonight.”

“Hmmppfff.” Tamara grumbled in her gag.

It was not really a good gag, there was no packing used, so Tamara could still speak relatively clearly, but she just grunted.

“I will see you tomorrow afternoon.” Carrie said to her cuffed daughter, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Karen walked her to the door and said goodbye, before coming back into the kitchen and heating up some food. She walked over to Tim and removed his gag.

“Just be quiet. I removed your gag so you can eat, not talk.” Karen said.

Tim had listened and Karen had fed him, leaving Tamara sitting next to him, observing the proceedings, but not making a sound.

“Let’s get you guys ready for bed.” Karen said, putting the dirty plate and cutlery she had used to feed Tim in the dishwasher.
“You will get a chance to change into your PJ’s, but you will both be sleeping tied.”

“Tamara has never slept tied up.” Tim said.

He had several times and it did not bother him much, but he knew Tamara had never done this, although he knew his mother would not do an extreme tie for a whole night.

“She will learn. I will let you out by 6:30 AM so you have time to get ready for classes tomorrow.”

Karen marched her two prisoners upstairs to Tim’s room. She unlocked the handcuffs that held Tamara’s hands behind her back and told her to go to the bathroom and change. In the meantime, she untied Tim, so that he could change too.

“And get a move on, I still have to clean up the kitchen.” She said to both kids.

When Tamara came out of the bathroom and back into Tim’s room, she had changed to her sleep gear, a t-shirt and shorts. She sat down on the bed, awaiting whatever Karen was going to do to her. She had indeed never slept a whole night bound, but she had fallen asleep while bound on Tim’s bed before, so it was not totally new.

“You okay with this?” Karen asked softly, while Tim was in the bathroom.

“Yeah, I don’t mind.” She replied.

Karen tied Tamara’s ankles together with a half inch rope, wrapping it eight times, before cinching it. It was snug, but not tight and she could still move her feet. Karen had not used the whole rope, as a piece was still dangling from her ankles.

“Hands please.”

Tamara placed her hands behind her back, but Karen indicated that she wanted them in front of her. Karen used a similar rope as she had done at Tamara’s ankles and tied it similar, eight wraps and a cinch, with a length still left unused. She indicated for Tamara to stand.

“Lie on the bed, hands above your head, feet at the bottom of the bed.” She told the tied-up girl, while removing the bed covers from the bed.

When Tim walked back into the room, Tamara was lying on his bed, hands tied to the top of the bed frame, her feet tied to the bottom. A scarf as a gag in her mouth, again without any packing, as she was going to wear it all night.

“Your turn.” Karen said to Tim.

It did not take long before her son, dressed in a sleeveless shirt and PJ pants, was lying next to his girlfriend. A similar gag, just a scarf, was tied between his teeth, allowing enough sound to be made in case something was wrong during the night. Karen put the bed cover back, covering the two youngsters on the bed.

“Good night you two.” Karen said, turning off the light in Tim’s room, but leaving the door open.

She looked back at the two tied and gagged kids. She had given them enough play in their bonds that they could turn on their sides, but she knew that neither of them could reach the final knots that kept their hands tied to the bed frame. They would be depending on her to let them go.

“See you in the morning.” She said, walking down the stairs.

Tim and Tamara looked at each other and smiled. Tim turned his body as much as he could and told Tamara to do the same. Their gags not really preventing them from talking. They had just enough play to be able to kiss, but anything else was not really possible, but for the two prisoners, that was enough.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Siena37
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Siena37 »

Another interesting chapter, gets better every time
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Cute how they are tied up bed. Nicely written. If Tim not getting any dinner from Carrie, is the most unbelievable part, you know you did a great job crafting a realistic universe!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago If Tim not getting any dinner from Carrie, is the most unbelievable part, you know you did a great job crafting a realistic universe!
I meant this to be a short story, a couple of chapters and be done with it, moving on to a next one. But, we just had chapter 24, the story just passed 100 pages in MS-word, which is what I use for writing, and contains over 42,000 words. It had over 12,000 views. Sometimes, not only for our story characters, things don't go as planned. And since I still have some ideas to work out, there will be more chapters.

Thanks for the input you guys give through the comments.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

25. Hanging around
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know who I met last weekend, mum?” Bridget asked her mother.

“The paper boy, a police officer, the president. How would I know who you met; I hardly see you as it is?”

Her mother was right, Bridget had her own apartment in a student housing and only came home when they had some work to do or for the occasional visit.

“Karen Saunders.” Bridget said.

Her mother stopped taking pictures and stood still, thinking.

“You mean Karen, our model from years ago?” Her mother asked, looking at her daughter.

“Yes.” Bridget said.

She waited patiently for her mother to finish her train of thoughts and finish taking the pictures they needed. Not that Bridget had much of a choice, as she was hanging suspended in mid-air in the back room of her mothers house, which had acted as a bondage studio for many years, Karen had been tied up in here too when she was still modelling. It was a Friday evening, just after dinner and Bridget had dropped in for some modelling.

“I have not heard that name in years.” Her mother said. “How is she?”

Bridget told her mother about the events from the past weekend. The fact that she had recognized that Karen used to work with her father, the photos she wanted Karen to see, the fact that bondage games were being played by the family and friends. Her mother sat down on the stool that was standing along one of the walls.

“And she has kids now?”

“Yes, Sally is actually in some of my classes in college. Funny, right?”

“She was always a pleasure to work with. Did not complain about being tightly tied, or the strenuous positions she was in, and she looked good. And you go to school with her daughter, that just shows how life can be so weird.”

“What? You mean hanging upside down, bound and being photographed is not weird?”

Her mother laughed and Bridget joined her. They had a close relationship, not just because of what they did, but as a family and Bridget always enjoyed being around her mother.

“What is weird about having a beautiful young woman dressed in white skintight latex, hanging from the ceiling, wearing a black leather single-glove and leather suspension cuffs?” Her mother asked, a big smile on her face.

Bridget did look good in the white latex cat-suit. Her curves, both breasts and hips, filled the cat-suit perfectly. The black leather from the leather single-glove, pulled so tight her elbows touched, contrasted perfectly with the white. A leather belt around her waist kept her encased arms close to her back. Her legs were spread about 2 feet apart and the suspension cuffs on her ankles were attached to a steel pole that was holding her weight up in the air. The steel cable for the winch that was hooked to the steel pole was almost completely rolled up, as the studio ceiling was not that high.

“Thanks for the compliment, mom, can we continue?”

Her mother picked up the camera and started to take some pictures, before she stopped again.

“I wonder if she is still modelling?” She wondered.

“All I know is that she is still getting tied up, and tight.” Bridget responded. "She spent a few hours tied up last weekend. Sally, her daughter, was actually tied for 11 hours.”

“Once you get the bug, it is hard to get rid of it.” Her mother said.

Bridget knew that to be true. Growing up in a house were bound and gagged people were often to be found lying, sitting, standing or even hanging around, had made her understand at an early age that trust was earned. And it flowed both ways, not only did you have to trust the photographer or rigger who placed somebody in bondage, the model had to be trusted by the photographer that he/she would let him know what their limitations were and not fake out when the going got tough a little.

“Mom? Camera?” Bridget said, reminding her mother that she was still hanging around.

It was not an overly demanding position, the suspension cuffs made it easier, but she was still hanging upside down.

“Oh, hush, let me have my moment.” Her mother replied.

Both grinned, before Elly, which was her mothers name, started to take pictures again.

“You said you dropped some photos off?” She asked, this time not stopping taking pictures while she talked.

“Yes, I went through my albums. I really need to scan those photos in and have them on the computer. I found some behind the scenes photos, you might have taken them, as Karen and dad are both in the pictures. I am not sure if Karen had copies or not. Once I scan them, I will send her a copy.”

“And me. I might have a copy, but I do not have them on the computer.”

“There are thousands of photos that should be scanned in. Maybe we can make some money from them too, selling them on the internet, the old classics from John Willie and old Harmony bondage photos sell pretty good.” Bridget said.

“I am worried about them being copied and spread over the web, there is not much regard for copyright anymore nowadays.” Elly said, taking some more photos of her daughter.

The photoset they were doing was a special request from a client in France who had been buying photos from them for many years.

“You know, Jean might even have photo sets of Karen, as she modeled already when he bought his first photo sets.”

Bridget knew who Jean was, she had met him once when they were in Paris.

“I can ask Karen if she remembers him.” She said.

“And I can ask if he remembers her. Maybe we can do a reunion photo set or something like that. Would be fun to do.” Her mother said.

“I’ll set up a time for the two of you to get together again when I see her again. I’ll talk to Sally at school next week. Sally looks a lot like her mother. When I looked at the photos for the first time in years, I thought it was Sally that was modelling, but I knew it could be, as she was not old enough. Once I met her mother, it was clear from whom she got the looks.”

Elly placed the camera on the desk along the wall of the studio. Elly lived in a 90-year-old building on the edge of town and she and Harold, her husband, had lived in it since they got married. It worked out great as a studio, as the ceilings were high. It had been modernized over the years, but Elly knew she would never sell it, as this place was were all her memories were.

“Daydreaming again, mom?” Bridget asked, seeing her mother stare in the distance.

“I think we should finish this session.” Elly said, grabbing a ballgag harness and walking to her daughter.

Bridget sighed. Elly sat down next to her suspended daughter and popped the ball from the head harness into her open mouth.

“Okay?” Elly asked.

“Hmmppfff.” Bridget replied, indicating she was doing well.

It took a while to get all the straps buckled up. It helped that Bridget had her red hair done up in a ponytail but sorting out what strap connected to where was never easy with this gag. When the straps were all buckled, Bridget’s head was wrapped in leather.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She said, trying to dislodge the ball in her mouth, but it was not budging.

“Ha, silence at last.” Elly said jokingly.

She got up and ticked Bridget’s sides, which resulted in a gagged scream.

“Yep, it is working.” Her mother said, before walking over to the supplies of rope and leather hanging on one of the walls. She got a small piece of rope and walked back to Bridget and sat down again.

“Hmmpppfff?” Bridget asked, but her mother did not reply.

Elly tied the rope to the d-ring attached to the top of the harness gag, which was due to Bridget being suspended upside-down, pointing downwards. The other end got fixed to a ring in the floor, just below where her prisoner was hanging. She pulled the rope tight, before tying a knot. The rope prevented Bridget from swaying around.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” The suspended young woman grunted in her gag.

She had not read the whole request of what Jean had wanted but hanging upside-down was probably only part of it. With the gag in her mouth, asking for what else he had requested was a bit difficult.

“I bet you did not read the request form.” Her mother said, seeing her daughter’s reaction.

Bridget shook her head. At least she could still do that. Her mother had walked back to the desk where the camera was and picked up a printed piece of paper.

“After being suspended, the model should be gagged with the most elaborate ballgag you have. The gag should be fixed to the floor, hindering her movements. Extensive pictures, including close-ups should be taken at this point.”

Her mother put the paper down and picked up the camera.

“You heard the description. Detailed and extensive pictures.” Elly said.

And that was just what she did. It took almost half an hour before she stopped and put the camera back on the desk. Bridget sighed with relief, but it was short-lived.

“The memory card is full. I’ll replace it and take some more.”

Elly left the room, while Bridget fought her bonds, but she knew perfectly well that she could not escape this bondage. But it made her feel good that she at least tried to escape.

“Still tied?” Her mother asked, seeing her daughter struggle.

“Hmmpppffffff.” Bridget replied.

Elly ignored her and took some more pictures, before putting the camera down again. She picked up the piece of paper and started reading out loud again.

“Once the detailed photos are taken, the model should be left alone for an undetermined period of time.”

“Hmmpppfffff?” Bridget asked when she understood what the last sentence meant.

“See you later.” Her mother said turning off the studio photo lights, before she walked towards the door. “Remember, an undetermined period. Be good and it might be a short one, maybe.”

She turned the regular lights off in the room that acted as studio and closed the door behind her, leaving her daughter all alone in the studio, suspended from the ceiling, tightly bound and gagged. She could hear a muffled scream coming from the room, before she walked into her kitchen and made some tea.

“I bet she did not know that last bit was all me.” Elly said with a grin to herself. “Jean never requested that.”
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

"And now for something new" :lol:

Did not expect the change in scenery! Nice idea slackywacky.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to see Bridgez again. Introducing her mother opens nice prospects for the future :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice! Can't wait where this scene leads to. Can't be good, or bad, depending on your definition and position in the scene.
Siena37
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Siena37 »

Very nice twist, helps expand the story and potential scenarios
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

26. Old friends
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ding-dong”

The doorbell ran and Elly looked at the clock, which showed 8:30 in the evening. She had just finished making tea and was about to walk back to the studio area to release her daughter from her bondage, but instead she walked to the front door to see who was calling. She opened the door and looked at the woman standing outside.

“Elly?” The woman asked.

“Karen? How are you? Come in, come in, don’t just stand there, give me a hug.”

Karen grinned and walked into the house, hugging the other woman. They had not seen each other for many years. Elly was only 10 years older than Karen, but after having kids and not modelling anymore, they had lost touch. It was not very often Karen came to the city Elly lived in as there were towns closer to where she lived. It was almost a two-hour drive. When she was modelling she had lived in a city closer by, but after Karen had Tim, she quit modelling and moved further away.

“How are you?” Karen asked Elly.

Elly closed the door and invited Karen into the living room.

“I am doing pretty good. Bridget just told me that she met you last weekend.”

“That is part of the reason I am here, she told me she was going to see you today and invited me over. I figured she would be here.” Karen said, looking around.

“Oh, she is. She is just hanging around in the back.” Elly answered with a grin.

“I should have gotten in touch with you sooner, but there was always something and I hardly ever come this way nowadays.”

“No need to apologize, stuff happens, life goes on. I heard Bridget and your daughter are together in class?”

“Yeah, Sally is taking some of the same classes. That is how Bridget found me. It just shows that it is a small world sometimes. Business is tough?”

Elly nodded.

“Yes, it is hard to compete with the bigger studios that have lots of models and lots of money. We used to be a mom and pop shop, now we’re more of a mother daughter shop. Most of our work is contracted, not like when you were modelling when we sold our photo sets. Now everything is on the internet. We have a few clients who still order some custom work, we’re doing one right now for Jean, somebody you might remember, but that’s about it.”

“Bondage is big business nowadays. And with the Chinese producing a lot of materials, I can see that things might be difficult for a small studio.”

“Even in our hay days, when you modeled for us, we were small, but we survived, thanks to you and our other models.”

“And Harold’s unlimited fantasy about how to tie us up.”

Elly was quiet for a moment, thinking about her late husband. A small smile on her lips.

“I still miss him. But we have a beautiful daughter, who reminds me about him very often.”

“I am sorry.” Karen said, seeing the pain in Elly’s eyes and remembering her own when her husband died.

“Let’s go to the studio, I bet Bridget is wondering what is going on.”

Both women, still talking about their lives, walked to the large room at the back of the house that acted as studio. Elly opened the door and turned on the room lights.

“Oh, wow.” Karen said, seeing the latex clad body of Bridget suspended up-side-down in midair.

Bridget looked at the two women walking into the room. She had heard the doorbell, but with the door to the studio closed, she could hear a conversation going on in the other room but could not hear what was being said.

“Hmmppff.” She grunted as a greeting to Karen.

Karen walked around the restrained young woman and examined her.

“Nicely done.” She said to Elly.

“Thank you. Jean always comes up with interesting ideas that he would like to see brought to life.”

Karen pushed the restrained beauty and her body started to turn around the anchor points, the cable holding her up and the rope from the gag to the floor. Bridget grunted in her gag but was helpless to resist Karen.

“Harold never had a hoist in the studio, I remember him using a pulley system to get us in the air.”

"It was installed later; I am not as strong as Harold was and therefore I needed something that did the work for me. Want to help me get Bridget down?”

Karen nodded.

“If you undo the rope from her gag to the floor, I will start lowering her.”

Karen untied the rope, put it aside and grabbed Bridget at the shoulders, while Elly lowered the helpless woman. Slowly the cable was extended and soon after Bridget was lying on the floor, resting on her bound arms and her legs still spread wide. Karen released the one suspension cuff, while Elly did the other.

“Hmmpppffff.” Bridget grunted, as she was still gagged.

Elly helped her daughter sit up but made no indication of releasing the single glove or the gag.

“Wow, she looks good in that.” Karen said, looking at the skintight white latex.

It was obvious that Bridget was not wearing any underwear.

“Jean really likes this white one.” Elly said. “Almost every request he makes has this latex suit in it.”

“Not surprised. We never had costumes like that when I modeled.”

“Oh, they existed, we could not afford them at the time. Nowadays they are a lot cheaper.” Elly said, picking up the camera, turning on the big photo lights and taking some more pictures of the still helpless Bridget.

Karen stood to the side, looking around the room she had spend many hours bound and gagged in. The room itself had not changed, except for a coat of paint, the equipment in the room had. Camera equipment had changed a lot since she was a model. Elly walked over to a storage area and came back with a red latex suit.

“Here, try this on. I think it should fit.”

Feeling the smoothness of the material, Karen looked at Elly. It felt like being back in the studio with Harold, as if it was only yesterday she had been here last.

“Euh, okay.” Karen said.

She walked to the corner of the studio, where a screen provided a small dressing area. It did not take much time to get out of her clothes, it took a while longer to get into the latex suit. Karen made sure that all wrinkles were smoothed out, before she walked back into the main studio area. Both Elly and Bridget looked at her when she walked back to them.

“Wow, you still look good. Oh, sorry, I did not mean it that way.” Elly said, turning red from embarrassment.

“Don’t worry, I know what you mean.” Karen replied, looking at herself in the mirror.

She did look good for a woman almost 40, her dark hair contrasting with the bright red from the catsuit, the suit curving over her breasts and butt. She had left the zipper in the front open a little, showing a nice cleavage. Like Bridget, Karen was not wearing any underwear, as that would ruin the lines of the skintight latex.

“Why don’t you put Bridget in a nice tight hogtie? Jean has not requested it, but I think he does not mind a little bonus.”

Karen grinned, grabbed a rope from the wall and walked over to Bridget. With ease she turned the young woman on her tummy and tied her legs together at the ankles, cinching it, before tying the rope to the d-ring at the end of the single glove that Bridget was restrained with. A grunt escaped Bridget’s gagged mouth when Karen pulled the hogtie rope so tight, the d-ring was all the way at her tied ankles. If her fingers had not been encased by the black leather, she would have been able to touch her heels.

“Nice work.” Elly said, while grabbing another single glove. “Your turn.”

Karen did not reply, but walked back to Elly and turned around, offering her arms behind her back. She had not come here tonight with a predetermined set of goals, she just wanted to get in touch again, but everything in the studio felt to comfortable that it was hard not to go along with what Elly was suggesting.

“That’s a good girl.” Elly said, grinning at how Karen reacted.

It took only a few minutes to pull the leather up Karen’s arms and before the straps were tightened over her shoulder and around her elbows and wrists. Her elbows were pulled together.

“It feels like I never left.” Karen said.

Elly grinned and took a ballgag in held it in front of Karen, who willingly opened her mouth to let the red ball pop behind her teeth, preventing her from closing her mouth. The strap was tightened, and Karen was unable to speak.

“Lie down next to Bridget and I’ll finish it up.”

Unable to reply, Karen just did what she was told and laid down next to Bridget. Elly took a rope, tied her ankles and fixed her in a hogtie, like Bridget. Somehow it all felt natural to Karen. She knew she was among people she trusted, so giving up her freedom was easy for her; the position was not very taxing, even though she was almost 20 years older than the woman next to her.

“Hmmppffff.” Karen grunted in her gag, looking at Bridget.

Bridget responded with a grunt of her own. Both women enjoyed their restraints, unable to escape the leather encasing their arms. Bridget still had the strap around her waist, restricting her movements a little more than Karen’s.

“Okay, your visit made my tea go cold, you guys can stay here, while I make some new tea.”

And similar as to earlier that evening, although Karen did not know that, Elly turned all the studio lights off, before closing the door behind her, leaving her daughter and Karen helpless on the floor in the dark studio.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like that Part! Karen and Elly getting in touch again! Nicely done!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great part! I wonder where this will lead to. Sally and Bridget getting close friends? Sally having a side-gig for extra money? Her mother returning to the business? More contacts from that world in their lives? More serious bondage supplies for their own games? Or will it only be the occasional tie-up? Good job, seems like you are setting up something large.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for the comments, @Beaumains and @Caesar73. Expect the unexpected :-)

27. Getting together
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ding-dong”

“Again?” Elly muttered when the doorbell rang again. “What is this, Central Station? Geez. Normally I don’t see anybody.”

She put her tea down, again, and walked to the door, turning on the lights and opening the door.

“Mrs. Colonel?” A younger version of Karen was standing at the door.

“Yes, that’s me. You must be Sally. Bridget mentioned you look like a younger version of your mother. Please come in.”

Sally, dressed in cut-off jeans and a red blouse, white sneakers on her feet, smiled and walked into the hallway.

“I came to pick up my mother. I had some business in town and dropped her off earlier. Everything went faster than I expected, so I am a little earlier than I planned to be.”

“Your mother did not tell me she was being picked up, but the gag in her mouth might have something to do with that.” Elly said, grinning.

“Gag? You mean you have her tied up already?”

“Believe me, it did not take much convincing. Come on in, I’ll show you.”

Sally followed the older woman to the back of the house. After opening a door and turning on a few lights, Sally saw both Bridget and her mother lying hogtied on the floor. She noticed the red latex looked good on her mom. The white version looked good on Bridget. Both women were still restrained, they had not, if they had tried at all, made any headway at escaping.

“Your mom walked in when I was doing a shoot with Bridget. She commented on how good the latex looked on Bridget, so I gave her the red one to try on. It looks rather good on her. Your mother has not changed much since I last saw her. And you look like her when she was younger.”

“Bridget brought some photos and I had to agree, I really look like my mother when she was modelling. In some of the photos it almost looked like it was me, but I knew I had never been here.”

“I understood you play bondage games occasionally?” Elly asked.

“Yeah, it started a few month ago, but the last few weeks we seem to be really embracing it. My mom, one of her friends, my brother and his girlfriend, we all spend time bound and gagged recently. For the last ‘game’, I was tied up for 11 hours.”

“Eleven hours? Geez, you are one tough cookie.”

“It was a bit hard in the end, but I enjoyed it, mostly. Not every position is easy, but I can relax when I am tied up, not having to worry about things, other maybe than when I will get out, as I cannot do anything about my worries.”

“I know a lot of people who have that attitude, your mother being one of them. She would spend hours in bondage for a photoshoot and by the time we were ready to untie her, she wanted to stay tied up a little longer.”

“I did not know that.” Sally said, a smile on her face.

Karen and Bridget moved around the floor a little. With the smooth latex suits, it was hard to get yourself moving as they were very slippery.

“Would you like to join your mother?” Elly asked.

“Euh, I did not plan on getting tied up, but I think neither was mom, and since she is already tied and gagged and since I am the designated driver, why not.” Sally replied.

Elly told her to come with her and they walked to the storage area that was the wardrobe. Sally’s eyes went wide when she saw the amount of clothing that was stored in the little room.

“Geez, that is a lot of different costumes.” She said, looking around and softly touching some of the materials.

“We had to cater for a wide variety of wishes and this is not something we collected in a day. Most of this stuff has been here for years, from when my husband was running the business. Here, this will work for you, I think.”

Elly gave Sally a black latex suit, much like the ones Bridget and her mom were wearing.

“It might be a little tight, try it on, it stretches. Don’t wear anything underneath.” Elly said, before walking back out to the studio.

Sally changed in the same area as her mom had changed, as she recognized the clothes lying on one of the seats. She stripped, she had not been wearing a bra underneath her blouse anyway and tried on the catsuit. It was a snug fit; the suit showed a large amount of cleavage, more than Bridget’s and her mom’s, which were closed all the way to the neck, and Sally was happy to find out that her breasts could fill the material perfectly. As her mom had done, she stretched the material, although there was not much to stretch as it was a tight fit already, before she walked back out from behind the screen, barefoot, just like her mom and Bridget. She had never worn anything like this, but she enjoyed it very much.

“You look good.” Elly said when she saw Sally.

Elly was in the process of releasing Bridget. After untying the hogtie, the gag had been removed, allowing Bridget to move her jaw.

“That gag is not my favorite.” Bridget said when Sally walked up to them.

Karen was still hogtied on the floor and Sally looked at the gag that had been used on Bridget.

“That looks like a really restrictive gag.” She said.

“Yes it is. It is probably one of the most uncomfortable gags, because you can tighten everything so tight. Once it is around your head, you don’t say much anymore.” Bridget added.

Sally watched how Elly removed the belts and the leather single glove, allowing Bridget to move freely again for the first time in 2 hours.

“This feels good.” She said, stretching her body, getting rid of the stiffness.

“What would you like me to do?” Sally asked.

She could see a smile on her mother’s face and if she had not been gagged, Karen would have said that she thought Sally looked great. The tight black latex formed like a second skin and showed off her tight body, her medium sized breasts trying to burst out of the bustline of the catsuit. The black catsuit had the zipper at the back, but it had been easy to close, as it had a loop attached.

“I think we’ll put you two together. You are about the same height. Bridget, can you get Karen out of the hogtie? You can also remove her gag and the single-glove.”

“Will do.” She replied and kneeled next to Karen.

It did not take long to remove the rope around Karen’s ankles and release her from the hogtie. In the meantime, Elly had tied Sally’s wrists together with half inch soft rope. Six wraps around her wrists, in the common wrist together position, before it was cinched. The knot had been tied out of the way of Sally’s fingers.

“Can you touch your elbows?” Elly asked her, while Sally tested her wrist bindings.

Sally nodded and Elly pulled another rope around the elbows and pulled gently until Sally’s elbows touched.

“Pretty flexible.” Elly stated.

“It seems to be the only way I get tied up nowadays. Elbows together.” Sally replied, laughing.

With her wrists and elbows pulled together behind her back, her breasts were even more trying to squeeze out of the catsuit, but there was nothing she could do about it.

“Hi mom.” Sally said, when Bridget took the gag out of Karen’s mouth.

“You are back early. I had not expected you yet.”

“It all worked out perfectly and I ended up being done way before I thought I would. I figured I get something to drink, but then I thought it would be more fun to see what you were doing. I did not think you would be tied up that quick though.”

“Look who is talking. You are almost as quickly tied as I was.”

All four women laughed. Bridget tied Karen’s arms in the same way as her daughter but using black rope. It contrasted nicely with the white rope used on Sally and the red from the catsuit she was wearing. Once they had looked at each others’ bound arms, Elly moved them to the middle of the floor.

“On you knees please.” She said.

The floor in the studio was covered in a soft material, preventing anybody from having to kneel or sit on the hard floor. Sally kneeled, a little wobbly with her arms tied behind her back, and Karen did the same, but more fluent.

“Experience.” She said when she saw how her daughter looked at her.

They were a little apart in the middle of the studio. Elly positioned Karen a little, moving her closer to her daughter and in such a way that they were facing each other. Using the black rope for Karen and the white for Sally, Bridget and Elly tied the ankles together of their models. The next rope for each of the bound women went around their legs, just above the knees.

“Now, I have this gag that I hardly get to use, but which will be perfect for the two of you.”

Sallie sighed, which made Karen laugh.

“You should be used to them now; you have been gagged a good deal lately.” She said to her daughter.

Elly walked over to the wall and grabbed a ballgag with two balls that were fused together, kinda like a figure 8. Each ball had its own strap. With an audible plop the one side of the double ball was inserted into Karen’s mouth and the strap was buckled nice and tight behind her neck.

“Hmmpppffff.” She tested the gag.

“Your turn.” Elly said, indicating to Sally to get even closer to her mother.

Sally scooted, on her knees and with a little help from Bridget, closer, their breasts touching. Being similar in height had its benefits today.

“Open up.” Elly said to Sally.

When the second strap got pulled tight and buckled behind Sally’s head, the two bound women could look very closely in each others’ eyes as they were very close together. Their noses touched when they moved, which caused Sally to giggle.

“That is a great gag.” Bridget said. “I did not know you had that one.”

“As I said, I do not get to use it much.” Elly responded.

Bridget laughed.

“Okay, let’s finish this.” Elly said.

She picked up another rope, black again, and tied it around Karen’s waist, wrapping it several times around her, before putting a knot in it at Karen’s back and running the rope between Karen’s legs from the rear to the front, pulling it nice and tight. Instead of tying it off, she just looped it over the waist rope at the front and then let the end dangle.

“Your turn.” She told Sally.

Tying a white rope around her waist and applying the same type of crotch rope, she did the same as with Karen, but instead of letting the end of the rope just hang down, she pulled it to Karen and ran it over her waist rope, between her legs and tied it off at Karen’s back, fixing it to Karen’s bound wrists. She pulled both women together before tying the final knot. Doing the same to Sally with the black rope from Karen, both women could pull the rope between their legs tighter by pulling their wrists away from their bodies.

“Hmmppffff.” Sally said once she figured out what Elly had done.

“I know, see it as a little present. Bridget told me you are 18, so this is legal.” Elly said with a smile.

Neither of the bound women complained, although being bound so close to her mother was a new experience for Sally. Karen had been tied many times to other models and she trusted Elly to not push it too far, but they were dressed, and Sally was indeed 18. And it was not that she could do much about it, therefore she gave Sally a wink when she opened her eyes.

“I’ll take some photos.” Bridget said seeing the interaction between both females.

“Good.” Elly said. “As I have to make tea yet again.”

Bridget grinned while she walked around the two helpless females taking pictures of their predicament. Sally could smell the faint odor of the perfume her mother was wearing, and she had a pretty good view of her mothers’ eyes. Other than some pulling off the wrists, there was very little movement, as neither of the bound women wanted to fall over.

“I’ll go and see what my mom is doing. Don’t go away.” Bridget said with a big smile.

She put the camera down and walked out of the room, turning off the lights and closing the door behind her, leaving the two helpless women very close together and very helpless and alone in the studio. Both Sally and Karen grunted in their gags, but there was nobody around to hear them.

“Hmmpppffff.” Sally squeaked when her mother pulled on the rope connecting them, which made Karen grin. A similar reaction happened when Sally pulled her wrists back and while they waited for Elly and Bridget to come back, they played an intimate game of tug of war.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Wow! Slackywacky, you’re making this intense and interesting :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic