All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago That was frustrating to read... Great job!
Here's Tamara's point of view... :-)

36. Painful position
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why did I do something this stupid?” Tamara asked herself.

Her idea of surprising Tim with the new dress was great, the execution left something to be desired, as her body started to ache moments after Sally left the workshop. Hanging in mid air, spreadeagled, was not the greatest idea she ever had, and she wondered what it would do to her swimming, as it strained her arms and shoulders. Being in excellent health helped but hanging by your outstretched arms was not something you did every day. The multiple wraps around her wrists took some of the pressure away, but it was still not easy to hang just by your wrists. She held on to the ropes and tried to give herself some relief that way. The moment Sally had pulled her right leg towards the post and Tamara had been suspended, was the moment that she knew this was not one of her brightest ideas. In the beginning Tamara was exited by the fact that she was surprising Tim, but soon she was hoping Tim would come and help her down.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” She said in her gag.

She had been ballgagged before, thanks to her mother, but this was one notch more intense, as the panel gag pushed the ball deeper in her mouth and the leather covering her mouth prevented her from pushing the ball out. Sally had tightened the gag very well, the panel was snug over Tamara’s mouth, so the full 2-inch ball was deep in Tamara’s mouth. With her tongue kept under the ball, talking was not very easy and Sally had proven that, as she had not understood what Tamara had been saying.

“Come on Tim, get a move on.” She thought.

She wondered what she looked like; she should have asked Sally to take a picture. The dress was a perfect size and fit her like a glove, although it was riding up a little on her upper legs due to her legs being spread wide. And not wearing any underwear had another side effect from having her legs spread wide, it was a little cool. The creeping up of the material on her legs was something she had not foreseen, but there was nothing she could do against it. Then the door to the workshop opened.

“Yes, I’ll be out in a second, just need to grab something.”

The voice made Tamara’s heart skip a beat and she held her breath. It was Karen’s voice. It did not look like Karen knew that Tamara was back here in the shop and she tried to not make any sound, hanging as still as she could.

“I know the rake is in here somewhere.” Tamara heard Karen say. “Ah, there you are.”

Another person entered the building.

“The game console is acting up.” The voice of Lucas said.

“Okay, let me get this outside and I’ll call Tim to see if he can help.”

“Thank you.” Lucas said, before he left the shop.

There were a few more sounds and then Tamara heard the door close and the shop was quiet again. Slowly she let out the breath she was holding.

“That was close.” She thought.

It could have gone differently if Karen, or even worse, her mother, had found her hanging here. Although what Karen had said was not something Tamara wanted to hear, Tim was going to be busy. There was only one thing Tamara wanted, Tim walking into the shop and releasing her, but it was clear that he was not coming yet. Her arms were getting tired, but she had to endure, she did not have an option. She tried to tighten and relax her arm muscles, but it did not really help her.

“What is that noise?” She wondered.

Listening to the sounds, she figured out that the twins were playing ball outside. Occasionally the ball would hit the wall of the shop. When she heard Tim’s voice, she wondered why he was outside and not coming to release her. Why did Sally not tell him? She should have had enough time to tell him that she was hanging around the shop. Was she being betrayed by Sally? Tamara did not know, and hearing Tim play outside with the twins made her feel even more stupid that she was stuck in this situation.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” She grunted, angry with herself.

The noise outside stopped, and she was hanging in her bonds in silence, defeated. Her arms were hurting, she desperately wanted to be released. The little bit of struggling that she could do had made the dress ride up some more, there was not much left before she would be showing a little more than she intended. The door to the shop opened again.

“Let me clean this up, I’ll join you for coffee.” It was Karen again.

“Have you seen Tamara since you came back?” Miranda’s voice asked.

They were both at the small door of the shop. Tamara was again as quiet as she could be, even holding her breath again. But neither Karen nor Miranda walked further into the shop to where Tamara was hanging. She wanted out of the bondage, but she did not want to be found by Karen or Miranda.

“Now that you say it, nope. I should ask Tim where she is. I think he is having a shower after playing ball with the boys. Come to think of it, I also have not seen Sally either for a while.”

“The girls went shopping, maybe they are trying on what they bought.” Miranda said.

“I don’t think they bought much, Tamara had a small bag, but that was it. The had their pictures taken by the photographer at Target. They looked pretty good. I think he fancied Sally; he gave her his number.”

“Well, she is not seeing anybody. Who knows?” Miranda added.

They talked a little more while Karen cleaned up her gardening tools, before they left the shop and closed the door. Tamara let her breath out. That was twice she could have been detected, but luckily, tied up far in the back of the shop.

“Hmmppfffff.” She sighed.

Time went by, her arms almost without feeling. She felt like she would not be able to keep this up much longer, she needed somebody to release her. Even being found by Karen sounded good to Tamara now. Unfortunately, nobody came close to the shop. She had given up fighting the ropes, she just hung in them. Her head was hanging forward, chin on her chest, all she could do was breath and wait. She did not even here how Tim opened the door and walked into the shop.

“Tamara.” He shouted when he entered.

The helpless woman looked up. Did she really hear somebody? She was not sure, but when Tim stood in front of her, she started to cry.

“What have you done, silly woman.” Tim said, looking around for a knife.

A utility knife lay on the work desk and he grabbed it and cut the ropes that held her legs apart. For the first time in a long time she could stand on her feet again, although that proved to be difficult due to being tied up for that long. Tim wrapped his arms around her to support her and kissed her on the gag.

“Was this your idea, or Sally’s?” He asked, forgetting she was still gagged.

“Hmmpppffff.” She said.

He cut the ropes holding her arms spread out above her head and almost dropped her doing it.

“Woah. Careful.” He said, holding on to his girlfriend.

She clung to him, tears in her eyes, her arms not wanting to work.

“Come on, let’s lay you down.”

With help from Tim, Tamara laid down on the rubber mats that covered the area of the shop. Tim took her left arm and started to massage it. It felt good to Tamara and she sighed now that she was no longer hanging in her bondage.

“I’ll do your other arm in a minute.” He said, while he kept massaging her arms.

After 15 minutes and a massage covering both arms and shoulders, Tamara started to feel better and she sat up. Since Tim had not done it, she took the gag out herself.

“Thank you.” She told him, grabbing him and kissing him.

It was only now that he had a good look at the dress she was wearing.

“Okay, that is one hot dress.” He said.

“What kept you? Sally was supposed to tell you where I was.” Tamara told him.

“You will have to blame me for that.” He said, but did not explain what he meant.

“Your mother and Miranda almost found me.”

She told him about the fact that they had been in the shop without seeing her.

“I didn’t think it was a good idea that they would find me, not dressed like this, although in the end, I did not care who would find me, as long as somebody did.” She explained.

Tim kissed her again.

“I love you.” He told her. “I don’t mind you surprising me, but please do something less strenuous than this, okay?”

Tamara grinned.

“Yes, this was a bit more than I thought it would be. I told Sally to gag me before finishing the tying, so I could not really tell her that it was a bit much. Talking about Sally, where is she? Your mother said she had not seen her for a while.”

Tim turned red a little.

“Tied up in my room. I kind of kidnapped her when she got to her room and tied her up. She was gagged most of the time, so she could not tell me that you were hanging around.”

“Really? You are to blame for this?” Tamara said.

“Sorry.”

She smiled and kissed him again.

“Let’s release her, shall we?” She said.

“Do we have to? We’re alone here…”

Tamara grinned.

“Did you turn off the CCTV system?” She asked, before she grabbed him and pulled him close.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Excellent two episodes. Now for Tim to turn Hero to zero I hope Tamara gets some payback on him.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago Excellent two episodes. Now for Tim to turn Hero to zero I hope Tamara gets some payback on him.
Or maybe Sally and Tamara both will. I have not written the next chapter yet (my other story will get an update first) so anything can happen.
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part. That was close (although I didn't expect you would let it go out of hand any further), and I'm glad Tamara is okay.

But again, Sally is on the losing end without any fault. You really like her to be tied, don't you?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago although I didn't expect you would let it go out of hand any further
You are right. I had some other plans, but they did not meet my 'realism' guidelines. Whatever is happening to the cast has to be believable (at least a bit). I have been in the position Tamara was in, I had enough after 30 minutes.
Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago But again, Sally is on the losing end without any fault. You really like her to be tied, don't you?
Probably, she does seem to be my favorite victim in this story, or she just happens to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Not sure if introducing DW into the story will reduce bondage time for her or not. Time will tell, there is a couple of story lines to pursue at this time (Elly/Bridget, 24 hours, the abandoned house, DW, etc.). Still enough ideas to keep me going for a few more chapters :-)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

You are right. I had some other plans, but they did not meet my 'realism' guidelines. Whatever is happening to the cast has to be believable (at least a bit). I have been in the position Tamara was in, I had enough after 30 minutes.
Hmm, you're right their bondage has to be realistic, but I meant a little euphemistic that your stories mostly end well. Or at least physically. I mean you won't injure/hurt/kill someone for real.

I had to search back who DW was, and honestly I had forgotten who I was, so I'm curious were this leads to. But c'mon, how would I expect a photographer on the receiving end?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago your stories mostly end well. Or at least physically. I mean you won't injure/hurt/kill someone for real.
Hmmm, interesting thought. I have to agree that I might push my characters (Daphne in BMBC is a good example with going full circle), but I never wrote to inflict real damage. That is probably the 'fantasy' part of my stories, somebody can be tied for extended hours and no sore muscles. :-)

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

You definitely come up with some creative situations. Does your imagination know no bounds :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 4 years ago You definitely come up with some creative situations. Does your imagination know no bounds :D
I try to please :-) Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I do love this series. Is it a series of stories, or one. Very long story?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

CapturedCarol wrote: 4 years ago I do love this series. Is it a series of stories, or one. Very long story?
It is whatever you want it to be. :-)

It is like most TV series, there are the same main characters in every episode, they experience something and the next episode brings something else, although it might take 2 or 3 episodes to complete a story line in my stories. There is a timeline, but it is not that important.

Glad you enjoy my ramblings.

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I tend to think this is one long story, but the idea of comparing it to a tv series makes even more sense to me. Either way, I am glad to see more great chapters in this story.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I really identify with Tim's comments in "Watching the Kids" (page 3). I'm almost exclusively Dom, but getting tied as he was prior to those remarks is VERY appealing to me.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago I really identify with Tim's comments in "Watching the Kids" (page 3). I'm almost exclusively Dom, but getting tied as he was prior to those remarks is VERY appealing to me.
Glad you liked it. Thanks for commenting.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

37. A trip back in time
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes, we are still good for tonight.” Karen said to Bridget, who was on the other side of the phone call.

Karen looked at the clock, it showed 6:30 in the evening.

“How about in an hour or so? I will set up the scanner and laptop, I would like to sort the photos by years if possible, but dad was not the greatest at keeping archives.” Bridget said.

“Remembering in what year a session was created might be hard, but I changed hair styles a couple of times, so we might be able to date some of them based on that.”

“Sounds good, see you later. Are you bringing Sally?”

“She said she wanted to come, but I’ll ask her to make sure.”

“Okay. Bye for now.”

Bridget disconnected and Karen put her phone away. Miranda walked into the kitchen after checking on the boys in the basement.

“They had their dinner and going for their bath soon, so we should be good for tonight.” Miranda said, seeing Karen take a sip of tea.

“I’ll be heading over to Bridget shortly; will you be okay until I get back?”

“I wouldn’t know why not. You have wine and I will be taking a bath; I should be good. You are going to be late?”

“Possibly. When we were there on Friday, she showed some photos of me from way back, I totally forgot that I did those. She would like to scan and date them, and I wouldn’t mind seeing some of my old work again. Sally was going to come along, although I have not seen her for a while.”

“Same for Tamara. I’ll probably be in bed when you get back, as will the twins. Have fun.”

Karen nodded and walked out of the kitchen, going upstairs. She knocked on Sally’s room, but there was no answer.

“Hmmm, I wonder where everybody is today.”

She figured she would tell Tim where she was going, so she walked over to his door and knocked. She was about to walk away when she heard a faint sound that was strangely familiar. Opening the door and looking into Tim’s room, she noticed her daughter sitting bound, blindfolded and gagged on a chair.

“That’s where you went, I was wondering what happened.” Karen said.

Taking in how Sally was tied, she had to laugh.

“Whoever tied you did a pretty good job. I suspect it might have been Tim, judging how the rope work is done. Don’t think you were getting out of that one.”

“Hmmpppffff.” Sally said in her gag.

“Let’s get you out of here, shall we?” Karen said.

Sally nodded. It was not hard to undo the ropes that kept Sally’s legs tied to the chair. The rope around her waist followed, but when Karen told Sally to get up, she knew her mother was not going to release her completely.

“Hmmppppfffff?” She asked.

“No, you are right, I am not going to untie you. You can come as you are.”

“Hmmppppfffff.” She sighed.

“Don’t complain, I could leave you for your brother to return.”

Sally shook her head. Her mother helped her blindfolded daughter navigate the room and the stairs, before they moved through the hallway into the garage. After opening the rear door on the passenger side, she helped Sally into the car. The seatbelt was secured, and Sally heard the door close.

“Hmmppff?” Sally asked when she did not hear the driver’s door open but got no reply.

She rubbed her head against the inside of the car and managed to move the blindfold so she could see again. Her gag was tied to tight and she could not move it by rubbing it. At that moment the driver’s door opened, and her mother got in.

“Sorry, had to get my purse. I see you managed to get the blindfold off, good job.” She said, looking at Sally in the rear-view mirror.

The helpless young woman could not help it and had to laugh, although the sound was distorted because of the mouth stuffing. It seemed to get standard practice for her to be bound and gagged around the house.

“After that interesting tie up from Elly yesterday, tonight might be boring, as we are just sorting photos.” Karen said, while navigating the car out of the garage.

“Yeah right, boring. I am already tied up and I suspect it will only get worse.” Sally thought.

Yesterday had been interesting indeed. It had been the first time she had dressed in latex and it had felt good, and the tie Elly had left them in had been interesting indeed, pulling her wrists away from her body pulled the rope between her mothers legs tighter, and vice versa. Elly had not left them in it long, some 20 minutes, and after changing into their regular clothes, they had talked for a while, before it was time to head home.

“You looked good in that catsuit.” Her mother said, guessing what Sally was thinking about.

Nodding her head, Sally agreed.

“When I modelled regularly, we did not have things like that. The studio never had much money and things were not as widely available as they are now. You will see that when we go through the photos, as most of them will just show me in street clothes or lingerie. I did not do nudity in the earlier years and only occasional in the later years. Your granddad would have killed me if he knew.” Karen added.

The conversation during the trip to Elly and Bridget was fairly one sided, but Sally did not mind, it was nice to hear her mother talk about her youth. She did not even notice Karen entering the driveway at Elly’s.

“We’re here.”

She turned of the engine. The old house stood isolated along the road and parking was at the rear, which meant nobody saw Karen help Sally out of the car and walking her over to the back door of the house. She did not even have to knock; Bridget opened the door before they reached it.

“Welcome again.” She grinned. “I noticed you brought a prisoner.”

Karen nodded.

“It seems Sally is on the receiving end of ropes a lot lately.” Bridget said.

“Not sure if she has a say in it, it might just be that she is unlucky. Maybe if she was better at escaping…” Karen left the end of the sentence hanging in the air.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” Sally grunted.

“It is not easy to escape with your elbows tied together behind your back. And I can say that from experience.” Bridget laughed.

“Me too.” Karen added, smiling.

“Anyway, come on in. My mom is in the studio, but I set up the computer and scanner in the living room. Can I get you a drink?” She said, showing her guests the living room.

Karen asked for tea.

“Sally likes tea too.” Karen said, making no movements to undo the gag of her daughter.

With a sigh Sally sat down on the couch. Karen sat next to her, while they waited for Bridget to come back from the kitchen. On the table was a lightbox, a laptop and a photo scanner, next to a bunch of boxes. When Bridget came back into the room, she picked up one of the boxes and settled in a chair next to the couch.

“These are the oldest photos I could find.” She said.

She handed Karen several photos.

“Oh, these were among the first I did. You can tell as the bondage was not tight yet, I was dressed in street clothes in most of them. Both your father and I were learning. He had only one other model at the time, Jenny Rupert. I think she was only a model for a year or so before she left.” Karen told Bridget.

“I found some references to her, but as far as I know, she never been in touch.”

At that moment Elly walked into the room.

“Hi Karen, hi Sally.” She said, not surprised to find Sally restraint.

“I made tea, mom.” Bridget said.

“Good, I can use a cup. I have been getting all the old photo’s out of storage, there is several boxes. And I found the books with the negatives for most years. Your father was better with the negatives than the photos, most are in shoeboxes.”

While Elly got the tea, Karen viewed the photos and showed some to Sally.

“These were some of the later ones. The bondage got tighter; the clothing got less. Harold started to build some stuff, like a pole in the studio and this board.”

The photo Karen showed Sally was her spreadeagled on a big wooden board, leather straps holding her down at many points of her body. Walking back into the room with the tea, Elly saw the photo Karen was showing.

“I think that board is still somewhere in the shed. Don’t think we have used it in years. Not sure the straps are still on it.”

She handed two cups to Karen, one for Sally and one for Karen. Putting the cups on the table, Karen turned to Sally and undid the gag and pulled the wadding out.

“Thank you.” The young woman said after a few moments.

“How are you?” Elly asked the still tied up young woman.

“Doing fine. It seems to be one of my regular 5-hour sessions. Whenever I get tied, it ends up being for a longer period. I have to thank Tim for this one, although my mother could have untied me at the house.” She said, giving her mother a stern look.

“Now where is the fun in that?” Karen replied, laughing.

Karen showed some more photos to Sally of her tied on the board, with the board in several positions, straight up, on its side, even upside down.

“That looks like a fun position.” Sally remarked.

“Not when you are on the board. I was afraid Harold would drop me. It is heavy, especially with somebody strapped to it.” Karen answered.

“He was always afraid that he would drop the board when he had a model strapped to it, but it never happened. And the photos were some of the better selling sets, maybe because the model is so helpless.” Elly added.

“Maybe we should dig it out of the shed and do a new set. I bet some of our regulars will pay for it.” Bridget said.

“Maybe, but for now drink your tea. And maybe we should release Sally, it is hard to drink tea with your arms behind your back.” Elly stated with a grin.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Seems like the boring evening will turn interesting after all. So who will it be: Karen repeating history or her daughter, trying out a catsuit once more?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Seems like the boring evening will turn interesting after all. So who will it be: Karen repeating history or her daughter, trying out a catsuit once more?
I have not made up my mind. Karen, Bridget, Sally (although she already had a fair share, again. I really have her tied a lot), it could be any of them at this point since I have not started on the next chapter yet.

It is interesting in these last few chapters writing the same time line from different perspectives, but it requires keeping track of who does what when, so rereading the previous chapters helped me make sure I did not screw something up. Tamara's view, Tim's view, Sally's view and Karen's view had to match. Think it worked out, but it is not done yet :-)

Thanks for reading and commenting.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

38. Strapped in
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally’s phone started ringing, just as she finished her tea. The rope marks on her arms were still clearly visible, it was only 15 minutes since she was released from the ropes holding her arms together behind her back.

“DW.” She said, looking at the display. “I wonder what this is about.”

Sally answered the phone, while Karen looked at Bridget and mouthed ‘DW’ to her. All she got back was an ‘I have no idea’ shoulder movement. They waited patiently for the call to end, before Karen asked Sally.

“DW?” She asked.

“His name is Derick Williams. He works at Target as a photographer and we met him when we went shopping. He took some photos of Tamara and me, before he gave me his business card with his private number., I texted mine earlier today. He is kinda cute.”

“Oh, kinda cute, is he?” Her mother responded.

“Mom!”

“Don’t worry, I know you are careful about who you meet. What did he want?”

“He developed the photos and was asking when he could drop them off. I told him I would let him know tomorrow.”

“Yeah, we heard that.”

“Is he really cute?” Bridget asked.

Tamara described him for her.

“Sounds cute enough.” She laughed.

“Okay, back to work you lot, you were sorting photos.” Elly told them after they finished their drinks.

Bridget and Karen sat at the table sorting through the boxes of photos. Sally, rubbing her arms occasionally, browsed through a few albums Elly had brought out.

“These photos are great. It is almost as if I see myself. I knew I looked a lot like mom, but this could have been me. Look at this one, it could have been me except I know I never been in a straitjacket before.”

She showed a picture of Karen standing in the studio showing off a white canvas straitjacket. Elly looked at the photo and had to agree that it could have been Sally if she had not known it was Karen in the photo.

“Come on, follow me.” She told Sally, getting up and walking towards the studio part of the house.

Bridget and Karen ignored them, working on dating the photos on the table. Sally got up and followed Elly towards the studio.

“You seem to spend a lot of time tied up.” Elly said to Sally as they entered the dark studio.

“Yes, I do. It is weird, I kinda like it, but after a few hours tied up it gets a little less fun and more boredom.”

“Photo shoots normally only last half an hour or so and often only 10 minutes is the time the model is in bondage. That does not mean all sessions are like that, there are exceptions and some producers create longer sessions, but most are not that long. Being in bondage for a few hours is more than most models would go through.”

“Mom said your husband left her bound and gagged for longer periods.” Sally said.

“Oh yeah, he was known to do things like that. He would tie up a model and leave her bound and gagged for me to find her. Your mother was one of his favorites, as she enjoyed longer bondages. I remember several times I would have to untie her, because he did not. A few times I did not find her till the next morning. Your mother would tell him off, but she always came back.”

“Sounds like mom.” Sally said.

“Not that she had much choice most of the time, Harold was good at tying and hardly ever, unless it was intentional, did a model escape. So once your mother was tied, she was helpless and had to wait for Harold to untie her. And she was not the only model that he left tied after a photo session, but she might have experienced it more often than others.”

“It explains a few things.” Sally said in response.

Elly walked to the storage area and came back with a white canvas straitjacket.

“I think this is the one your mother was wearing in that photo. It is the oldest we have.”

Sally looked at the canvas garment. It looked very sturdy.

“Can I try it?” She asked Elly.

All Elly did was hold the jacket open in front of Sally. Without any hesitation Sally put her arms into the canvas sleeves. Elly wrapped the jacket around Sally, turned her around and started to close the buckles at Sally’s back, pulling the straps tight.

“Wow.” Sally said after Elly pulled the crotch strap tight.

“Fun, right?” She asked Sally, a smile on her face.

“A little tight.” Sally said.

“Here, let me guide your arms.” Elly said, taking Sally’s right arm, guiding it through the loop on the front of the jacket.

There were loops on the side and front. Her right arm first went through the loop in front first, then through the loop on her left side. Her left arm also went through the front loop first, but then through the loop on the right. Elly pulled as hard as she could and brought the straps at the end of the sleeves together behind Sally’s back.

“Ugh.” Sally grunted; her arms squeezed against her midriff.

“It is a different feeling, according to Bridget, to be strapped in one of these. She once spent the weekend wearing one of these, no other bondage, just the jacket, as if she was in an asylum. They are pretty comfortable, unless you pull them real tight.” Elly said, giving another jerk on the sleeve’s straps, pulling them closer.

Sally moved around and found that she had a little movement in the sleeves, but escape seemed impossible.

“This one is not like the ones you see on TV, where the escape artist gets out in 30 seconds. They would never get out of this one, with the extra loops. This jacket actually has some additional straps that go with it, but I did not bring those out, I don’t see you escaping from this as it is.”

“I think I agree. Can I show my mom?”

“Sure. I’ll let you lead, that will show you how limited your movements are, but first we need a gag.”

“Really?” Sally asked.

“I thought we wanted to make it like the photo of your mother?” Elly asked, walking over to the rack with all kinds of gags.

“I suppose.” Sally replied.

Elly brought a black ballgag, like the one Sally had seen in her mothers’ mouth in the picture. After opening her mouth, Elly slipped the black ball in Sally’s mouth and strapped it at the nape of her neck.

“Okay?” She asked and Sally nodded.

“Let’s go to the kitchen.”

Walking to the first door, the one leading from the studio to the hallway turned out to be the first challenge for Sally.

“Hmmppppfffff?” She asked Elly.

“You wanted to experience this, so go on, open it up.”

The handle of the door was a twist knob and without her fingers, or even her mouth, Sally could not get a grip of it. After watching her a few moments, Elly turned the knob and opened the door.

“Told you so.” She said with a smile on her face.

The rest of the walk was uneventful, as Elly opened the doors and when they walked into the kitchen, both Bridget and her mother looked up.

“Wow, that is a spitting image indeed.” Bridget said.

Karen had to agree. She picked up the photo she had put to a side and showed it to the others. Everybody agreed that Sally could be the woman in the photo. Elly settled down and Bridget and Karen worked through some more photos. Nobody paid attention to Sally in her straitjacket. Eventually she sat down too, looking at her drink on the table.

“I should have known.” She thought. “Bound and gagged again and nobody wants to release me.”

herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Great story! Countless directions you can go with it - all good. Two things I really like are (1) people - mainly the ladies - asking to be tied and (2) everyone including Tim getting tied up regularly. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago Great story! Countless directions you can go with it - all good. Two things I really like are (1) people - mainly the ladies - asking to be tied and (2) everyone including Tim getting tied up regularly. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
I try to please ;) Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.
Working on the next chapter, took a little d-tour with two short stories.

gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Love this story, all consensual, all gun. People want to Bertrand my dream. One man tied up by several women and tied up with women.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago Love this story, all consensual, all fun.
That is the intention of this story. Glad you love it. More adventures below...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

39. Reversing the prayer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Thanks for coming out, that was good fun.” Elly said, standing in the door opening, watching Sally help Karen into the front passenger seat of the Jeep.

“We’ll have to do it again soon. There is still a lot of photos to sort.” Sally replied after buckling the seatbelt and closing the passenger door.

She walked around the car, waved to Elly, and got into the car. The dashboard clock showed it was just after 2 AM.

“Ready to go home?” She asked her mother.

Karen nodded, but did not say anything. Although the wraps of medical tape covering her mouth might have something to do with that. In the dark it was hard to see that her mouth was taped shut, as the medical tape was skin colored, but Sally knew her mother could not utter a word. The tape kept a large foam ball in her mothers’ mouth, they had wondered if it would fit, but after a decent amount of pushing by Bridget, the bright yellow ball had almost completely disappeared in Karen’s mouth. The medical tape that was wrapped around her head multiple times to keep it in and Karen was pretty sure taking this gag off was going to hurt.

“Let’s go.” Sally said, putting the car in drive and after one last wave, leaving the driveway.

Two hours ago, the situation in the room where they were sorting through the photos had changed. Bridget had discovered a lonely photo of a young Karen in tape bondage, standing with her left side towards the camera. Her mouth sealed with tape, her arms in a reverse prayer position held in place by more tape around her wrists, arms, and upper body. Her legs were not restrained.

“That is probably one of the first photos of me as a model. Harold wanted to see how flexible I was, so he knew what positions I could handle.” Karen told the others.

“That is a though position, with your hands pointing up like that. Can you still do that?” Bridget asked.

Sally got up from the couch and walked over to Bridget and her mother.

“Hmmppffff.” She said, as the gag was still in her mouth.

Her mother turned to her and indicated she should turn around, which she did. Karen undid the strap for the gag and dropped the ballgag on the table.

“Thank you.” Sally said, trying to keep a large blob of spit in her mouth.

Bridget used a wipe to clean up Sally’s face, as Sally could not do it herself, strapped in the straitjacket.

“I bet you could not escape from that position?” Sally asked once Bridget was done.

“No, I did not get out of that one. For that matter, Harold normally restrained his models in such a way they would not get out.” Karen replied.

“So?” Bridget asked.

“So what?” Karen said, knowing well what Bridgett was asking.

“Can you still handle that position?” Bridget asked again, a smile on her face.

Karen’s eyes went back to the photo; she knew well what the next question would be and she kind of dreaded it.

“Probably.” She replied.

“Can you try, mom?” Sally interjected.

That was the question Karen had been dreading. Having your arms tied in a reverse prayer was not an easy position unless you were flexible. And the photo was taken a long time ago, almost 21 years.

“Maybe.” Karen said, wondering what she let herself into now.

“Mom, where is the duct tape?” Bridget asked Elly.

“Where it always has been, in the studio.” Elly answered, sighing, as Bridget knew darn well where the tape was.

“You can do it, mom.” Sally said.

Karen had to grin. Her daughter, strapped helplessly in a straitjacket, was pushing her to get tied up too.

“This family was embracing this being tied up maybe a bit too much.” Karen thought.

She held her arms behind her back, pointing her fingers upwards.

“Hmmm.” She said. “I am not as flexible as I used to be.”

“That photo is a long time ago; I don’t blame you.” Elly said from where she sat.

Bridget walked back into the room, a roll of duct tape in her hands.

“You sure you want to try this?” Elly asked, sipping her tea, and watching the proceedings.

“Go mom, go.” Sally joked.

Karen grinned. She turned her back to Bridget.

“Do your worst.” She said, regretting she said it a moment later.

“Mom?” Bridget asked.

Elly put her tea down and walked over to where Bridget and Karen were standing.

“Can you hold her arms, so I can tape?” She asked her mother.

Helping to keep Karen’s hands behind her back, her prisoner’s fingers pointing up in a strict reverse prayer, allowed Bridget to wrap several wraps of tape around Karen’s wrists. While Elly held Karen’s elbows, Bridget worked her way down to Karen’s elbows, wrapping the tape neatly but tight around her arms. Elly could let go, as the tape now held Karen’s arms fixed behind her back, but Bridget was not done yet. More tape was wrapped around her upper torso, above and below Karen’s breasts.

“Wow, I don’t remember it being this tight.” Karen said, trying to wriggle her arms.

The role of tape was a big one, so Bridget kept wrapping tape around Karen and soon most of her upper body was covered in tape.

“Try getting out of that one.” She said, when she put the tape down on the table.

“You tie like your father. I can’t escape this, there is no chance in hell.” Karen replied.

She could only wriggle her whole upper body. Her arms were completely hidden under the tape. Even her fingers were stuck. Compared to the photo they had been looking at, this was more restrictive than Harold had tied her. Expanding her chest to breath was even difficult.

“Wow mom, that looks tight.”

“Oh, it is, Sally, it is.” Karen said.

“I think you are missing something.” Elly said, looking at the picture and at Karen.

Karen gave Elly a look, but still smiled. She knew her daughter wanted to see her mom like she had been in the picture and even Karen herself wanted to see if she could manage to look like it. As an 18-year-old, almost 19, in the picture, she looked hot. She hoped she would still look hot today.

“Here you go.” Bridget said, showing this enormous foam ball to Karen.

“What is that for? A gag? That will never fit.” She said, looking at the foam ball.

“Oh, it will. I know, I have had one like this in my mouth.” Bridget said. “This one is clean and unused.”

“That makes it better.” Karen laughed.

With a big grin on her face, Bridget walked over to Karen and started to push the large foam ball into the open mouth of Karen. It took a lot of stuffing and numerous grunts from Karen, before the ball was almost completely in her mouth.

“This is one massive gag.” Karen thought, unable to even to begin to close her mouth.

Picking up a role of tape, medical tape this time, Bridget started to wrap it around Karen’s head, sealing the large foam ball into her mouth. Karen had tried to close her lips, but had not managed, so Bridget kept wrapping the medical tape around her head until her whole mouth was covered in tape.

“Overdoing it, are we?” Elly asked, seeing how much tape Bridget was using.

Bridget just grinned.

“I think Karen is silent now.” She stated.

That statement was correct. The foam filled her mouth so much, she could hardly utter a sound. Luckily, she never had issues breathing through her nose, which, if you are a bondage model, is something you should be able to do well. Karen could make some nose sounds but uttering a word that somebody would understand was impossible.

“Hmmpppffff.” She grunted.

The sound was soft in volume.

“I think this gag works.” Sally said.

That was when Elly had released Sally from the straitjacket and before it was decided, although the person herself had no say in it, Karen would be taken home bound and gagged as she was. Sally could drive her mother home and release her at home.

“Maybe I will.” Sally said, looking at her helpless mother, a big smile on her face.

Karen just rolled her eyes. She did not really want to be driven home tied like this, but she had not given Sally much of a say in what had happened to her earlier, so she knew this was just payback.

“Let’s find my favorite radio station.” Sally said, sitting in the drivers seat of the Jeep.

She turned on a channel that she knew her mother did not like, turned up the volume a bit and started the trip home.

“If you want to change the channel, just tell me.” Sally grinned, looking at her helpless mother sitting in the car next to her. “I won’t mind changing it.”

Both laughed, although one laugh was a lot softer and distorted than the other.

“Just wait till we get home.” Sally said.

Karen could only roll her eyes again and endure the tight bondage. She would get her revenge some day, she knew.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was fun - as always :) Karen is real tough!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely written as always! But I think there's still a need for a return journey. Something about a wooden board one of the girls would be tied to, or did I miss something?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic