All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another wonderful predicament Karen finds herself in
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I'll get a new update for this story soon... first my Bondage Model story will get an update.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No rush, take your time :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

55. Double the fun
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the board barely touching the ground, it slowly rotated due to the tension in the cable and Karen was along for the ride. There was absolutely zero chance she would escape from the board, the many straps holding her fixed to it without any escape option. She had been on this board before, many years ago, and looking back, she had not always felt safe. This time around she felt better, Bridget and Elly had taken all steps to make sure she was safe.

“Yoh, ladies. Don’t forget about me.” She called out, her back to the door now as the board was still spinning slowly.

There was no reply from the others. She was not even sure they heard her. The kitchen was close to the studio, but the doors might be closed, which would prevent the sound of her voice from reaching the kitchen.

“Missing us already? We were just having tea.” Bridget said, walking back into the studio after a few more minutes. “You are a little noisy, maybe we should do something about that.”

“Okay, I’ll be quiet.” Karen replied, laughing.

“That’s not up to you.” Elly said, walking back into the studio, catching the last bit of the conversation.

“Looks like we need to raise you a little more.” Bridget said, walking over to the control for the winch.

The whole board moved up about a foot, which was about as high as it could go, the ceiling in the studio was not high enough to raise the board more. Now that the board was free of the ground, it turned a little easier. Karen got a slow 360-degree view of the studio.

“This is fun.” Bridget said, pushing the board a little, making it turn a little faster.

All Karen could do was endure. Except for her hands and feet, she could not move much. The straps held her well, without irritating pressure points, but getting out of them by herself was not possible.

“I have an idea.” Elly said. “Give me a hand, Bridget.”

Bridget nodded and followed her mother into the storage room that was next to the studio. It took a little while before they came out, carrying several belts.

“What’s it you are trying to do?” Karen asked, still slowly spinning.

“How about we use both side of the board?” Elly said.

Karen had to think about that one for a minute.

“Don’t think it has been done before.” She said, thinking back to the times she had been on it.

“It might not be as comfortable on the backside as it is on the front, as the cross planks are there, but it should work.”

“But how are you getting the other person on?” Karen asked.

“How about we lower the board till it is on the floor, but still upright? We’ll create a step to stand on from storage boxes, that way we can do all the straps from your waist up first, before doing the legs.” Elly suggested.

“Sound like you thought about it.” Bridget grinned.

The board got lowered so it rested on the floor. The distance from the floor to Karen’s feet was not much, a medium storage box would work fine to give her support once her legs were free. They tried out their plan, by releasing Karen’s legs first.

“Can you reach the step?” Bridget asked.

“Yeah, this works.” Karen said, resting her feet on the box they had put down at her feet.

Bridget had gotten a small ladder, which she got on, so that she could release the belts holding Karen to the board.

“We should be able to use the ones for the legs for our arms.” She said, removing all belts from the board.

After she pulled out the last belt and added it to the pile on the floor, they sorted the other belts. Once they were happy that they had enough belts to strap 2 women to the board, they checked everything one more time.

“I have to go to the bathroom; I’ll be right back.” Karen said.

When she returned, Bridget was standing with her back against the back of the board, her left arm up and out above her head. Elly stood on the ladder, threading the belts through the holes. Karen got up on the box on the front of the board and raised her right arm. Making sure the belts on the wrist, lower arm, upper arm and just above the shoulder were snug, Elly moved to the other side of the board and repeated the process with Karen’s and Bridget’s other arms. The women were almost the same height, so it worked out well.

“How does that feel?” Elly asked when she strapped the last belt for their arms.

“I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere, again.” Karen said.

“Feels pretty good.” Bridget added.

Elly added the straps around their upper body, just above their breasts and just below. The one around their waist was next, followed by the ones on the hips.

“Wow, this feel pretty helpless.” Bridget said.

As it was her first time on the board, she had no idea what it would feel like.

“Yeah, you can’t do much once you’re strapped in.” Karen said.

“Okay, legs are next. Karen, left leg, Bridget your right.”

Both women moved their legs, still standing on the other ones. Elly strapped the belts around the ankle, below and above the knee and on their thighs.

“Now for the moment supreme.” Elly grinned. “Your other legs.”

Karen had already lifted her leg up from the box, and Bridget followed suit.

“Oh, that feels so weird.” Bridget said.

Elly quickly strapped in the ankles of both women, so that they could rest their legs. The other straps followed soon after, leaving both women spreadeagled on the board.

“Feeling good?” Elly asked.

Both Karen and Bridget were now hanging in the belts, but they were snug and did not allow for much movement.

“I’m good.” Karen replied.

“This feels so helpless.” Bridget added.

“There are two more straps to go, but I wanted to ask if I could add a gag to your predicament?”

“Fine with me.” Karen said.

“As if we can do anything to prevent you from gagging us.” Bridget laughed.

“It is easier if you are willing.” Elly grinned.

She put the ladder in front of Karen and applied a leather panel gag. The gag had a 2-inch ball, that was hidden behind the leather panel that covered the mouth. Bridget got the same type, except the ball on her gag was 2 ¼ inch, Elly did not have two of the same size.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Bridget said in her gag.

“Sounds like they work.” Elly grinned.

She moved the stepladder to the side and got on it again, as she had to strap the last 2 belts in place. The first one went around the necks of both women, so she did not tighten it as tight as the others, but still made it snug, and the last one went across their foreheads. She checked the other belts, tightened one, before stepping down.

“That looks very interesting.” She said, looking at the two helpless women on either side of the board.

Elly removed the boxes from the floor that the women had used as support.

“Shall we lift it a little?” She asked.

“Hmmppffff.” Bridget said.

“I assume that was a yes.” Elly grinned.

Karen just waited. The leather straps were tight, they had to be as they were all holding two people now, instead of a single prisoner. It did not feel much different until one of them moved, as the other one could feel it. The strap around their waist was constantly moving a little, as they had to breath. It really was a unique bondage position she thought.

Elly walked up to the controls for the winch and pressed the up button. The board started to move upwards and with it no longer resting on the floor, the board started to turn again. Slowly it went up the foot or so that was the maximum it would go. Both Karen and Bridget, whenever their side of the board was looking at Elly, were watching what was going on. Suddenly the winch made a weird sound and sparks came out of the motor unit and then it stopped. More sparks rained down on both helpless women. Elly let go of the button. The lights in the studio flickered for a moment but came back on.

“What happened?” Elly asked.

She pushed the buttons on the controls, but nothing happened.

“Oh crap.” She sighed.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

I shouldn't be commenting on a woman's weight, but one of them made the combine weight 1 lb over the weight limit for the winch :lol:

That's one heck of a pinch they're in....
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Always love your stories and when updates appear. Keep up the great work you are an amazing writer. Can't wait to see how they get out of this predicament. Love it.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another great cliffhanger! Really terrifying.
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

I had to create an account just to say how amazing these stories on this thread are. Absolutely first rate stuff.

Have to say, I think Elly's turn in bondage is quickly coming up (or at least I hope it is).
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This continues to be a great story on this site. Who will be called to fix the wench so that they both can get down properly?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] , [mention]Beaumains[/mention] , [mention]Mask6190[/mention] , [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] and [mention]roguehorseman[/mention] (welcome to the board as a member) for the comments. And not to keep you longer in suspense, here is the next chapter...

56 - Trooper to the rescue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elly tried the unresponsive buttons a few more times, before walking out of the studio to where the fuse box was located. The fuse for the winch had tripped, but with it being a modern panel, there were no glass fuses anymore, just switches, so she reset the one for the winch.

“I reset the fuse.” She said to her two prisoners, walking back to the studio. “Let’s see if that did the trick.”

She pushed the down button on the control panel for the winch and to her surprise it started moving, but the movement was short lived, as more sparks came down from the winch and the cable movement stopped abruptly, shaking the board with Bridget and Karen, resulting in gagged screams from both women. The board had not moved more than an inch or so but was swinging around a little from the sudden movements.

“Sorry.” Elly said, grabbing hold of the board and steadying it.

She walked back to the fuse box and noticed that the fuse had tripped again.

“That’s not going to work.” She told herself.

“Hmmppffff?” Bridget asked, when she saw her mother come back into the studio.

“Nah, it tripped again. Let me think.”

Elly sat down and thought for a few moments, the board with the two women on it slowly rotating.

“I should really take some pictures of this, while I think about how to get you two down.” She said, getting up and grabbing a camera.

“Hmmmpppfffff?” Bridget asked, wondering why her mother was not rescuing them, but then figured that this was a special situation, and it did not look like they were in any real danger, just stuck.

On the other side of the board, Karen was just waiting for things to come. There was nothing she could do to remedy the situation.

“I have an idea who I can call.” Elly said while she was taking a few pictures of the helpless women.

She switched the camera for her cell phone and dialed a number.

“Hi Jake? It is Elly. Are you on duty?”

She listened to the person on the other the call.

“Can you come by, I have a little situation in the studio and could use your help.”

Elly’s face lit up.

“Okay, see you soon.”

She disconnected the call and switched the phone for the camera again.

“Might as well take some more, while we wait for Jake to come.” She told the others.

“Hmpf?” Bridget asked.

She and Jake were good friends and Elly figured there could be more to that relationship than there currently was, but she knew that Bridget was focussed on her study, but that did not mean she could not hope. She liked Jake too.

“Are you girls good?” Elly asked the two women.

“Hmpf.” Karen said and Bridget did the same, as neither could even nod their head.

It took about 15 minutes before the doorbell rang. Elly left the studio to answer the door and a few minutes later she entered again. Elly had left the board spinning and it had been Karen’s turn to be facing the studio door when they walked in. She looked surprised when she recognized the State Trooper that had pulled Sally and her over some time ago.

“Hello, we’ll meet again.” He grinned, looking at Karen.

Since she was gagged, she could not say much, so she waved a hand. Officer Kalenski, Karen remembered, must have been the Jake Elly had talked about. He walked around the studio, looking at both Karen and Bridget.

“Hello gorgeous.” Her said when he faced Bridget.

“Hmmppfff.” Bridget said in her gag.

“I have no idea what you said, but the two of you look pretty up there. Maybe we should just leave you like that, it looks fun.” Jake said.

Elly grinned, the two women on the board made some gagged sounds nobody understood.

“I think they are agreeing.” Jake said to Elly.

Just to tease the two women, he walked back to Elly and started making small talk, ignoring the prisoners. The board still slowly turned, and Jake actually pushed it so it turned a little faster.

How are you doing, Elly?” He asked her.

They stood there and talked for a while. There was nothing Karen and Bridget could do, other than grunt in their gags when they were facing Elly and Jake, who completely ignored them.

“So, you tried to reset the fuse, that did not work? Maybe we should just get them of the board while it is in mid air.” Jake said, finally taking an interest in the rescue of the helpless women on the board.

“Yeah, it moved an inch or so before it stopped again.” Elly replied.

“And the manual override is at the ceiling, I assume?”

“Yep, and I do not have a ladder that long.” Elly answered.

“Okay, so let’s make something that allows our models to stand on when we release their feet.” Jake said, looking around the studio.

He walked around and found some plastic storage boxes and figured that if he put two on top of each other, that would be high enough for Karen and Bridget to stand on when their legs would be free again. Unfortunately, there were only two large ones. And he still had to figure out a way of reaching the belts around the upper body and arms of both women, as they were higher up in the air.

“Do you have another ladder than this small one?” He asked Elly.

Elly walked away and came back with a 6-step kitchen ladder.

“That will do, I can work with that. Can you hold the board steady?”

While Elly held on to the board, he placed the ladder next to the board and shoved the two boxes below Bridget. He did not needed the ladder for the belts on the legs and once he removed the belts form the left leg of Bridget, which was the right leg for Karen, Bridget could put her feet on the boxes Jake had put there.

“Oh, I did not think about that.” He grinned, when he looked at Karen, who did not have a support to stand on.

He moved the small ladder underneath her and she could put her foot on the top of the handlebar.

“Okay?” He asked Karen.

Karen grunted a confirmation in her gag. Jake removed the straps for the other legs and both women were now resting on top of their support.

“I will do your arms first.” Jake said, getting on the larger ladder and be able to undo the belts around Bridget’s left and Karen’s right arm.

Moving the ladder to the other side, he removed the belts on their other arms. He also did the belts around their heads and necks. With their arms free, both women removed the gags from their mouth, dropping them on the floor.

“Thank you, Jake.” Bridget said, now that she could talk again.

“Not how I was expecting to spend my day, but I seem to say that a lot the last few weeks.”

Jake grinned.

“Now for the last bit.” He said, starting on the 4 belts that held the women to the board. “Elly, you might have to help Karen when I release the last belt, she does not have a stable foundation to stand on.”

“Okay.” Elly replied.

“Here goes.” He indicated.

The first three belts were easy, and only one belt, around their waists, kept them stuck to the board. When Jake unbuckled the last one, Bridget was fine, but Karen indeed needed some help from Elly, but both women got down onto the studio floor without hurting themselves.

“That was exciting.” Karen grinned. “Maybe strapping two women to the board was not that great an idea.”

“But it gave some great pictures.” Elly grinned.

“Okay, I have to go back to work, ladies. It was a pleasure meeting you again, Karen. Maybe next time we’ll meet, you won’t be restrained.”

Karen grinned, so did Bridget, who walked Jake to the door.

“Thanks Jake.” Elly said.

While Bridget walked Jake to the door, Karen and Elly cleaned up in the studio.

“You want to try the winch one more time?” Karen asked.

Elly nodded and walked to the fuse box to reset the fuse. When she came back into the studio, Karen was lowering the board.

“It works.” She said, slowly lowering the board.

“Maybe too much weight.” Elly said.

“Are you saying I am too heavy?” Karen grinned.

"Well, you are a little heavier than you used to be.” Elly countered.

Both women grinned. Once the board was on the ground and unhooked, the winch was raised again, out of the way.

“Glass of wine?” Elly asked.

“I thought you would never ask.” Karen said, before they walked to the living room for a glass of wine.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great Chapter :) What a Situation :)
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great chapter! I like it better when somebody is getting tied up tho.. lol
Keep them coming!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago I like it better when somebody is getting tied up tho.. lol
This next chapter is setting up some stuff for chapters to come, so bear with me...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

57 - Planning
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Did he esc yet?”
“Nah, nawt yet”
“U thnk he wl gt owt?”
“Nawt til i let him g0, it has only bn 2 hrs”
“Hav phun w\ him”

“Sally, did you hear what I said?” Karen asked her daughter.

The black-haired young woman looked up from her phone, on which she had been texting with Tamara, towards her mother in the kitchen. She was lying on the couch in oversized light-yellow t-shirt and dark green patterned tights. Her house slippers next to the couch.

“Sorry, mom, what was that?”

“I asked if DW was coming by today.”

“No, he has to work. We’ll meet tomorrow.”

It was 2 PM on a Saturday. Karen was making soup, Tim had been to a swim meet with Tamara and was staying over at Carrie’s place, while Sally had slept in and was lazing on the couch.

“You like DW, don’t you?”

“Mom! None of your business.” Sally grinned, faking being offended.

Derick was a bit of a nerd, but Sally had liked that in him. He was kind and treated her with a lot of respect. Even during the times, a few times only so far, she had been tied by him, he had been a gentleman, so much so that Sally had to push him in treating her like a prisoner when she was tied up. She figured he would get better over time.

“Bridget is coming soon. Are you staying?” Karen asked.

“What is she coming over for?”

“Somebody suggested a while back we have a friendly competition between Tamara, you, Miranda and me.” Karen grinned, remembering the events leading up to that challenge.

“You mean being tied up for 24 hours?” Sally said, sitting straight up on the couch, after a few seconds thinking about what her mother meant.

“Yeah, that small matter.”

“You could just concede now, and Tamara and I will be happy to celebrate the win.” Sally grinned.

She knew her mother would never go for that; she was way to proud for that. Sally figured they could win from Karen and Miranda, as they were younger.

“I think you overestimate your chances. There is no way that the two of you win from us. Experience counts towards something.” Karen replied.

Her experience as a bondage model would come in handy. It would not be the first time she was tied up for 24 hours. It all depended on the position. Last time she had done a 24-hour session, it had been with her late husband and the bondage had not been very tight. He had kept her on the bed for most of the time and other ‘events’ had taken place during that period. She guessed that this event would be harder, and the bondage would be stricter.

“But Miranda does not have any experience being tied that long.” Sally stated.

“Only up to 13 hours.” Karen grinned. “Oh, here’s Bridget, I think. Can you open the door?”

Sally saw a car come into the yard and she recognized it as belonging to Bridget. Getting up, she went to the front door to greet her classmate.

“Long time no see.” Sally grinned.

They had been in the same classes yesterday, but Bridget had never mentioned the fact that she would come over today.

“Hiya. Yeah, I did not know until two hours ago, I was coming here.”

Sally spotted the rope marks on Bridget’s arms.

“Restrictive morning?” She asked.

“Mom wanted to try something, which meant I was the test case for her. Another 3 hours of my life I don’t get back.” Bridget grinned.

“Come on in.”

Together the classmates walked to the open concept kitchen and settled at the dining table.

“Hi Karen. That smells good.” Bridget said, sitting down.

“Fresh homemade tomato soup. Should be ready in 15 minutes or so. How are you?”

“Pretty good. Mom says hi. We had the winch in the studio replaced with a heavier duty one after the incident from last week. She thought you would like to know.”

“Hanging around on that board was interesting but having a winch that works would be a good idea.”

“Mom told me we both could lose some weight and it would have worked fine.” Bridget said, grinning as the remark included herself.

“I am quite happy in my skin, thank you.” Karen said, sitting down at the dining table.

They both knew that the combined weight of the two models and the heavy board had been the issue with the winch and the running joke had been that one of them was 1 lb too heavy, which had pushed the whole thing beyond the maximum weight it could handle.

“The new one can handle twice the load.” Bridget said.

“Let’s not do something that requires winches for what you are here for today.” Karen added.

Sally was texting with Tamara again.

“Tlkin aboot 24 hr tie game”
“Dis iz rele gng 2 happen?”
“Mhm!”
“Omg, dat iz crzy. 24 hrs in bondage”
“As long as we beat mom & miranda”

“Sally, what do you think?” Bridget asked.

“What? Sorry, I was chatting with Tamara. I missed the question. What was it?”

“We noticed.” Her mother answered. “Where should we do this thing?”

“Probably just here. Why would we go somewhere else?”

“Elly offered the studio.” Bridget said.

“I think I prefer to be tied up on my own bed over the hard studio floor. And with all that gear in the studio, god knows what position we end up in.” Sally responded. “On the other hand, it should be more than just a simple hands and feet bondage. There has to be some sort of challenge, otherwise we’ll just sleep all day.”

Both Karen and Bridget agreed. The bondage had to be challenging. Challenging, not uncomfortable, or at least not extremely uncomfortable. They came up with a few ideas and Bridget took some notes.

“I will talk to mom to see if we have the materials for that. Do you have an idea on when this event will take place?” Bridget said.

“In two weeks, there is a long weekend coming up. It normally means that Danny is gone for the whole weekend, so Miranda and the boys can stay here. There is no swim meet, so Tamara and Tim should be fine too. Did you want DW to come here and ‘document’ the event?” Karen asked Sally.

“Not a bad idea. I will ask him tomorrow when I see him.”

“That settles it. We have a when, a where, a who and a what. Sounds like this could become interesting.”

“We have top settle on the rules.” Sally said.

“First one to want out loses. Nice and simple.” Karen said.

“Do we put in bathroom breaks?” Bridget asked.

“If you are kidnapped, you won’t get any, so why should we do any?” Sally said.

“Okay, and what about changing positions?”

“As long as one of either team is in the same position, I don’t see an issue with that.” Karen said.

The others agreed. Karen got up and walked over to the cooker.

“Soup anybody?”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This chapter is some kind of overture, before the great challenge :) Looking forward to it.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Oh yes... I can't wait for the next part!!!!!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago I can't wait for the next part!!!!!!
A lot can happen in 2 weeks. You might have to wait a little longer before we get to the 24(+??) hour event. DW has some plans and so do some of the others. The next update will be coming soon. I just updated the Hitchhiker story (in the Adult section).

scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago
scarfgagged wrote: 3 years ago I can't wait for the next part!!!!!!
A lot can happen in 2 weeks. You might have to wait a little longer before we get to the 24(+??) hour event. DW has some plans and so do some of the others. The next update will be coming soon. I just updated the Hitchhiker story (in the Adult section).
Already read that. Great by the way
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

58 - New gag
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Wow.” Karen said when DW walked into the kitchen.

It was just after lunch on Sunday. Karen and Sally had enjoyed a simple lunch. It had been a noticeably quiet Sunday, Tim being at Tamara, and the house felt empty. The temperature had been great all day, the pool had seen its usage during the morning. DW had shown up just after lunch, but Karen had not seen him yet, Sally had pulled him towards her room before Karen had a chance to say hi.

“I am trying to adapt, okay?” He grinned.

He was wearing blue shorts, knee length to be exact, and a white polo shirt, which for him was very casual. Karen had never seen him dress like that before.

“That is what a woman does to you.” Karen replied, a smile on her face.

DW had always dressed almost business casual like, which kind of stood out with the company he was hanging with nowadays. Nobody dressed like that at Karen’s place, unless it was a formal event.

“You see what influence you have on men?” She asked her daughter, who was walking right behind DW.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She replied.

“Oh, sorry, I did not see you were gagged.” Karen grinned.

“I used something new as a gag, well, new for her.” DW said.

Sally was just as casually dressed as DW, bright blue tights with a black modern pattern on it and a yellow short sleeved blouse. When Karen looked at Sally, it was hard to see she was gagged, her lips were clearly visible. All she could see was a shiny area over her mouth.

“This stuff is called Tegaderm. Carrie told me about it. They use it to cover an IV in the hospital. It is completely clear, sticks really well and is easy to apply.”

To demonstrate Sally tried to say something. Because of air not getting through, it was impossible for her to pronounce certain letters. She moved her mouth, but the tape stuck well, and she could not get it off her face. When Karen looked closer, she could see that DW had been very liberal with the tape, it ran from next to her nose, DW had cut a piece out for her nose, to under her chin. She stuck her hand out and felt the tape, it was so thin, she could not find a point on the edge to grip it with her fingers. It looked as if a plastic layer was shrink wrapped to her face.

“That looks amazing.” She said, running her finger along the edge of the tape.

“I know. Even with her fingers free, Sally could not get it off.” DW said.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Sally grunted something nobody understood.

“So, you made sure she could not even try that?” Karen said, looking at the ropes around Sally’s torso.

“I found some photos with this Asian box tie. It looked comfortable enough, but inescapable.” He replied.

Karen nodded. She had been tied a few times in a tie this way, not exactly like Sally was tied, but relatively similar.

“It is not too uncomfortable.” She agreed.

Sally’s had rope wrapped above and below her breasts, three wraps each. They included her upper arms. Her wrists were crossed behind her back, her lower arms horizontal, and fixed to the wraps around her upper body. Her hands were slightly pointing upwards, not as stringent as a reverse prayer tie, but more comfortable. Ropes running over her shoulders to the front and back prevented everything from moving. Her legs were not tied, but a single rope was hanging from the front of Sally’s bonds.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Sally grunted, twisting her torso, showing that the ropes were well tied.

“Any plans for the rest of the day?” Karen asked DW.

“We’re going for a walk through the woods.”

“Which woods?” Karen asked.

“The ones behind the house. I am planning on having a small campfire.”

“Sounds fun. We’re not under a fire ban now, so you can have your fire. There are marshmallows in the kitchen cabinet. You’ll find some sticks next to the barbeque in the backyard.”

“Thanks Karen. You are welcome to join us if you want.”

“Hmmpppfffff.” Sally said in her gag, nodding.

“No, I am busy, and I will be visiting Miranda a little later. You guys have fun. Tim will not be back till later tonight. I’ll be having dinner at Miranda’s, but I will lock up the house, so make sure you have a key with you.”

“We will, or at least I will. Not sure about Sally having fun yet. I brought some more rope along in case she is not behaving.”

DW grabbed the rope that was hanging down from the ropes around Sally, kinda like a leash, and pulled his prisoner towards the door. He stopped long enough to grab the marshmallows from the cabinet.

“Come on you, we have woods to explore.” He grinned.

Sally followed him, she had little choice, out the door of the kitchen into the hallway. DW gently pulled her along towards the backdoor. After helping her into her shoes, they left the house, walking by the barbeque to grab the poles and than they headed into the woods. Karen watched them disappear between the trees. There were no real trails, but it was not a very dense area, so they could easily walk around. And there were several open areas where they could have a campfire. When they bought the house and land, the plan was to split it up when the kids got older, so they could have their own places, but so far she never discussed it with Sally and Tim.

“I hope they have fun.” She said to herself.

Finishing what she was doing, she put the last pieces away and cleaned up the kitchen. It was mid afternoon, and she was still dressed in her bathing suit, a simple black halter ruched padded one piece that accentuated her curves. She had used it for the swimming this morning and had not changed yet. Walking upstairs she added a bright yellow floral pattern wrap around skirt to her outfit. She was only going to see Miranda, so there was no need to dress up more formal.

“Looking good.” She said when she saw herself in the mirror.

The latest bondage games had made her watch herself a little more with regards to what she ate, and she had lost a few of those pesky pounds that had been around for a while. Being tied up helped too, it kept her from snacking on the wrong stuff. She got down to the main floor, checked and locked the doors, grabbed her purse and car keys, and walked into the garage where the Jeep was parked.

“You need a wash.” She stated when she looked at the car.

The car had not been washed in a while and it showed. When the kids were younger, they washed the cars for some extra pocket money, but now they were all so busy that they never had time. There was a car wash on the way to Miranda.

“Hello, where are you guys?”

Karen knocked on the door of Miranda’s place. The drive had been easy, the car looked a lot cleaner now that it was washed, and she had grabbed some ice cream for after dinner. Nobody reacted to her knocks. She tried the door, and it was unlocked. Slowly she opened the door and stepped into the house. All the curtains were closed, it was dark in the room, but the light of the open door let enough light in for Karen to see two things that were out of place. The first thing was Miranda sitting bound and gagged on one of the dining room chairs, the second thing being the boys standing in the room, pointing their toy guns at her.

“Welcome missy. You are right on time to be kidnapped.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Well...what do you expect when you're visiting Miranda :lol:

Anyway, nice to see the next part in this series :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 years ago nice to see the next part in this series :D
Been a while, but have been busy with some other stuff, life does not stop for me to write. Updated the Hitchhiker story too. Thanks for reading my stories.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Missed reading your stories. Looking forward to the future updates. Thanks.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 3 years ago Great update. Missed reading your stories. Looking forward to the future updates. Thanks.
There is another update below, if it is not covid19 keeping me inside, it is the snow coming down this morning.
Thank you for commenting, reactions from readers are always good, as it gives an idea if where I am going with a story is the right direction.

Also thanks to [mention]Mask6190[/mention], for the comment. I know that others, like [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention] and [mention]wolfman[/mention] regularly read my ramblings. Stories keep this forum going, but readers are what writers need, so thank you to all that read and comment to stories on this board.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

59 - Loser makes dinner
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karin sighed and glanced at her fellow prisoner. She should have expected something like this to happen, the twins had been tying their mother up for some time, always when their dad was away, but mostly it had been at Karen’s place, not often in their own home, as far as Karen was aware. But with Danny away for the week, fishing up north somewhere, she should have expected the boys to change that.

“Hmmmmpppffff.” Miranda said into her gag when she saw Karen look at her.

It was an apology for that fact that Karen got involved in the tie up today, but the big yellow sponge in her mouth made sure she could not say anything that was actual understandable by her fellow captive. Not that Karen could reply, a similar sponge was stuffed in her own mouth. A torn bedsheet, Karen wondered if it was one of her sheets or that the boys tore up one of their own, was used to keep the stuffing in their mouth. Karen did not like the gag but being tightly tied to the wooden dining chair prevented her from doing anything about it.

“Hush mum. You are interrupting our game. This way we never get to decide who is the winner and who gets to keep his prisoner captive for the evening.” Lucas said.

The boys were on the game console, playing a game against each other. They, neither of the two women tied to the chairs had any say in it, had decided that whoever won the game was keeping his prisoner tied, the loser would release his prisoner and she would have to make dinner. Lucas had selected his mom, which had meant that Karen was Jacob’s prisoner.

“Hmmppfff.” Miranda grunted towards her sons.

They ignored her and played their game. It was best of seven and so far, Lucas was ahead 3 to 2, so it could be over soon, but each game took around 15 minutes, sometimes longer. Karen had no idea when Miranda had been tied up, she had not been ungagged since Karen got to their house, which was almost 2 hours ago. The boys had wasted no time and soon after arriving, Karen was tightly tied to one of the other chairs. The ice cream she had brought disappeared into the freezer, while Jacob tied her wrists palm to palm behind her back. It was not overly tight, but snug enough to not being able to get her wrists out. Instead of tying her up more, she was gagged with the huge sponge.

“It will fit, it did with mom.” Jacob said when he saw Karen looking at the huge yellow thing in his hand.

“Hmmppffff.” Miranda grunted, although it sounded very muted.

It had taken three tries before the sponge was in her mouth, once she started to gag and Jacob had to pull the sponge out, the second time he did not pay enough attention and it escaped his grip.

“Three times lucky.” Karen thought when the bedsheet was wrapped around her head, between her teeth, forcing the gag a little more into her mouth.

Now that she was gagged, the boys worked in unison to restrain her to the chair. It was a position she had been tied in several times since the ‘games’ had started. They sat her down on the chair and guided her bound arms behind the back of the chair. Her elbows were tied together with several wraps, before the rope was cinched and knotted.

“Can we remove your skirt? It is in the way.” Lucas asked.

Karen nodded. She helped a little by lifting her butt of the chair, so that the boys could remove the garment. It did not bother Karen, as the boys had seen her before in the bathing suit she was wearing. She was facing away from Miranda, allowing Miranda to see what the boys were doing to her friend, but it prevented her from seeing Miranda. Karen was sure these ropes holding her prisoner did not come from her stash, so Miranda must have bought some for her own use.

“Are you okay?” Lucas asked Karen.

She nodded. She knew the boys were not done yet, as they held more ropes in their hands and her legs were not tied yet. As on queue, the boys proved her right, as they started to tie her upper body to the chair. Rope circled her torso above her breasts and below them and around her waist. She noticed the boys cinched the ropes between her body and the chair back, which was something new, as they had never done that before. It made the bondage even tighter. As her arms were included in the wraps around her upper body, she could only move her fingers.

“Hmmppffff?” Karen asked, when she noticed another change in the tying.

Up to now, their legs had mostly been tied together and then tied to the chair legs, but the boys worked on each of her legs separately and before she knew it, her ankles were pulled on either side of the chair and tied to the rear legs of the chair, just above the seat. She could no longer feel the floor of the living room. Karen wondered where the boys had picked up that trick, but she probably knew the answer, the internet. There was one side effect of having your legs tied back like this and that was that she had to open her legs to accommodate the position. Not that there was anything to see, her bathing suit covered it all, but it made her a little more conscious about her position.

“Let’s turn you around.” Lucas said.

They turned the chair around so that Karen could see Miranda again, which confirmed that the boys had tied their mother similar to herself, Miranda’s legs were also spread and tied separately to the rear of the chair, forcing her legs open too. With Miranda dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, but being barefoot, she looked a little more proper than Karen did in her bathing suit, but since both women were tied tightly to their chairs, neither women could change the situation.

“We’ll play a game, best of seven. The winner can keep his prisoner tied up, while the loser makes dinner.”

That had been 2 hours ago and so far, the boys had paid more attention to their game than to their prisoners. Occasionally, Karen or Miranda would grunt something, but all they could do was sit helplessly watch the boys’ play. At least they could see the screen of the TV from where they were tied, which gave them a little distraction. The ropes were tight, tight enough to start to hurt a little after 2 hours, and the gag had been a constant irritant. It was so big that it filled their whole mouth and whatever they tried to do, it was constantly trying to expand, filling their mouth.

“Yeah, this one is mine.” Jacob shouted, winning the game, making the score 3 all.

“One more, or should we make it best of nine?” Lucas asked.

“Hmmppffff.” Miranda grunted in her gag, shaking her head.

“Okay, best of seven it is.” He said, seeing his mother’s reaction.

Karen grinned. The boys might have tied them up, it had never been against their will and even bound and gagged, Miranda has a little control over them. There was no safe word or anything like that, kids did not think about it, but both Karen and Miranda had given them a lecture on what to do and what not to do when tying somebody up and so far the kids had followed most of the rules. The one broken the most was the rule that said not to leave anybody bound and gagged alone and occasionally the boys were reminded of that.

“Cheater.” Lucas called out when Jacob did something in the game that he did not like.

“Get over it. Aaaarrrggghhhhhhh, dammit.” Jacob cursed as his character on screen did not react in time.

“Got you.” Lucas called out. “I won.”

Miranda’s face lit up when she heard Lucas say he won, as she was his prisoner. On the other hand, Karen sighed, as she knew she would be tied a little longer.

“You have to make dinner, mom.” Lucas said, walking up to her, starting to work on the ropes that held her legs of the floor.

“Give me a hand, Jacob.” His brother said.

Together they untied the ropes and Miranda was able to lower her legs to the floor. The ropes around her upper body were next and soon she could stand up from the chair. She was still tied at wrists and elbows, and she was still tightly gagged. Jacob worked on the wrist rope, but instead of completely releasing her arms, Jacob pulled her wrists to either side of her waist, her elbows still closely tied together behind her back. Lucas wrapped the rope around her left wrist before doing the same to her right wrist, which were now stuck.

“You should be able to cook this way. And we’ll help.”

Whatever Miranda had hoped for, release from the bondage she was in, was only partially happening. She had been tied up for 5 hours, the boys had tied her 3 hours before Karen had shown up. They had used the excuse that if she was tied, Karen would let herself be tied too, which was indeed the case, but it had taken a little longer than she had expected before Karen had shown up.

“Hmmppfff.” Miranda grunted again in her gag.

“Oh, sorry mom.” Lucas said, removing the torn bedsheet that kept the sponge in her mouth.

The large yellow blob coming from her mouth formed immediately back into the sponge shape it had been before it was stuffed in her mouth. As with Karen, she had wondered if it would fit in her mouth when the boys walked up to her, but she was already tightly tied to the chair, not giving her much in possible options.

“Argh, that is one huge gag.” She said after a few seconds, as her mouth was dry from the gag.

“Told you it would work.” Lucas said.

“You expect me to make dinner like this?” Miranda asked.

Karen had to grin. The ideas the boys came up with were always a surprise. She grunted in her gag.

“Hush you.” Miranda told her friend. “I have been here for 5 hours, you only just got here.”

Being tied for 2 hours did not sounded to Karen as ‘just got there’, but she was helpless to reply. She just grinned.

“Okay, let’s make this happen. Lucas, get the ground beef, Jacob get the macaroni. Let’s keep it simple.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great chapter again :) I like the tone of this Saga of yours very much [mention]slackywacky[/mention] - the interaction between the characters is great. And there is that Endurance Challenge lurking in the future - looking forward to it :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic