All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mask6190 wrote: 4 years ago Wow! Slackywacky, you’re making this intense and interesting :D
Absolutely! Tug of war? I like that phrase - and its implications 🙂 I know the phrase slightly different though: fog of war 😜
Siena37
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Siena37 »

Another great twist to the story, keep it up as this could be a long running saga
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Excellent chapter. Both the tie and the dialogues. Great to see how much trust Sally has in Elly, despite them knowing each other for such a short amount of time.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 4 years ago Wow! Slackywacky, you’re making this intense and interesting :D
Just remember that this story is in the 'everyone' section, so that is probably as intense as it can go, otherwise I have to move it to the Adult section, and I already have a story going there that is definitely more explicit than this story. We'll keep this story a little more innocent :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

28. Basement prisoner
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Now be a good boy and don’t make too much sound. I don’t want to come down and punish you.” Tamara said to Tim.

Tim, barefoot, dressed in dark blue shorts and a yellow t-shirt, just sighed. There was no clock in the basement of Carrie’s house, so he did not know the exact time, but he knew it had been seven in the evening when they had gone down. The basement was not developed, it was just a large open space with a water heater, furnace and a lot of different boxes and various storage containers.

“You know the girls are coming over for an Arbonne party and you are not invited, and since your mother and sister are out for the evening, you have the pleasure of being my guest tonight. Don’t complain, we did give you dinner today.”

Tim grinned, remembering the evens from last weekend. After they had come down to the basement, Tamara, dressed in a modern print summer dress and barefoot, carried their box with ropes and directed Tim to stand against one of several support poles that carried the weight from the floor above to the basement concrete floor. She tied his wrists behind the post with a long piece of rope, first wrapping it around his wrists 8 times, before cinching it. There was still enough rope left to wrap it around his waist, pole and his bound wrists several times, pulling him snug against the steel pole.

“The girls will be here at eight, I suspect we’ll be done by ten, so it won’t be too long. I don’t want you to have to listen to us chatterboxes upstairs, so I brought you some earplugs. They will not block all sounds, but it will make it a little easier for you not to listen to us.”

Tamara applied the bright yellow and pink foam earplugs, rolling them in a small shape, before stuffing them in Tim’s ear where they expanded, filling his ear canal and reducing his hearing.

“Nice and quiet?” She asked.

“I can still hear you, as you predicted, but it is more muffled.” He replied.

Tamara stood in front of her helpless boyfriend and kissed him on the mouth. Tim eagerly responded. It took Tamara around 30 minutes to tie him up, maybe a little more, as there had been a lot of kissing going on in between adding ropes to his body, at least until she gagged him.

“I will not use a mouth stuffing, as that could be dangerous with nobody around, but I will use duct-tape.” She said to him.

He looked at the white bathing cap she had in her hands. It was one they used for swimming. Tamara stretched the material and pulled it over his head, covering his head from just above his eyes to the back of his neck.

“Close your mouth.” She said, after one last kiss.

If he had been wondering what she was up to, his question was quickly answered when she took the tape and wrapped it several times around his head, covering his mouth from nose to chin. Then she wrapped it from his chin to the top of his head, and for good measures, several times from just above his eyes to the back of his head. He could hardly move his jaw at all.

“That should keep you quiet.” She said, looking satisfied at her handy work.

She wrapped a few turns around his already bound wrists, making him even more helpless.

“That should prevent you from getting out.”

After putting the tape away, much to the delight of Tim as this gag was tight, she tickled his sides.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” A muffled scream came from his mouth, but it was very soft.

“Yeah, that will do, nobody will hear you upstairs.”

She looked him over. Ropes around his ankles, above his knees, his waist and torso kept him snug to the post. His elbows were pulled close, as close as the post allowed, which was a strain on his shoulders. Not enough to hurt, but he could feel it. And his wrists both roped and taped behind his back was just overkill, he would not get out.

“Remember, you will stay here until the Arbonne party is over. I don’t want my friends to find you, but I’ll lock the door to the basement. Just be a good boy and maybe I’ll reward you afterwards.”

She smiled at him, before walking to the stairs.

“Oh, feel free to escape.” She said loud enough for him to hear, before heading up the stairs and turning off the light, leaving him in the dark.

Several minutes later he thought he heard footsteps heading for the front door of the house. The earplugs, bathing cap and tape made it hard to hear things. He imagined Tamara welcoming her friends and having the Arbonne party. He understood it was some kind skin care product, not really something he used. It was kind of exiting, standing here all bound and gagged, while Tamara was upstairs having fun, and nobody knew he was here in the basement.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” He tried as loud as he could, but he had no idea how loud he was, probably not much.

He could hear only himself most of the time. His breathing and the little grunts he made when adjusting his body in the tight ropes, were the only things he really heard. Very occasionally he could here a noise from upstairs, but he imagined those sounds were loud for him to hear them. Suddenly the door to the basement opened and the light turned on, somebody came down the stairs. Tim panicked a little, it was not 10 PM yet, who could it be?

“Oh, this is where she left you. I was wondering where you were.” Carrie said, stopping in front of the helpless teenager.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Tim said, relaxing as much as he could, seeing that it was Tamara’s mum and not one of Tamara’s friends.

Carrie looked over the bondage that held Tim a prisoner in the basement.

“Wow, she really did not want you to speak.” She said, looking at the tape around his head.

Tim just nodded; it was about the only thing he could do.

“They are having fun upstairs, so it might run a little later than Tamara planned. Don’t go anywhere.”

Carrie laughed about the corny joke. She grabbed something from a box that was standing in the basement and walked back towards the stairs.

“See you later.” She said to Tim, who just grunted in his gag.

The light went off again and he was back alone in the darkness. Even though it was exiting to stand there and know that the people above you did not have any idea there was a prisoner in the basement, after a while the bondage started to become less comfortable. He had an itch on his upper arm that he could not scratch and the pressure of the tape around his head was starting to irritate. But he knew that was part of being tied up, there was nothing you could do until you got released.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” He screamed again as loud as he could.

Time slowly went by and he heard some noises from upstairs, but he was not sure it was signalling the end of the party or just some people going to the bathroom. Suddenly the light went on in the basement again and Tamara walked up to him.

“How is my little pet doing?” She asked him, kissing him on the gag.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” He replied, which made no sense to Tamara.

“Sorry babe, I have no clue what you said. I was going to the bathroom, so I figured I would drop in and see how you are doing. Want out yet?”

He nodded, hoping that her question was for real, but his hopes got dashed quickly.

“Sorry, we’re not even halfway the party. But I brought a surprise.” She said.

She showed him a sleeping mask, before putting it over his eyes, blindfolding him. He didn’t hear her ripping a piece of tape of the role, but he felt it being applied on top of the sleep mask, effectively making it impossible for him to remove it by rubbing his head against something. As if he could do that anyway. A second piece was applied over the mask, before he felt a long kiss on his taped lips.

“Bye my luv, see you later.” Tamara said.

With his ears plugged and now his eyes covered, Tim’s world suddenly got a lot smaller. No longer could he look around, even when the basement had been dark, there had been a few light sources, like the water heater pilot light, that gave off a little light. Now he was really in the dark. He could not even tell if Tamara had turned the light off or not in the basement.

“Hmmppffff.” He cried out again, but nobody reacted.

Unable to see, time seemed to go even slower. He just waited for release, trying to get comfortable in the tight ropes. Occasionally he heard some sounds from above, but most of the time he could only hear himself. Suddenly something touched him. It felt like a finger ran down his bound body.

“Hmmmppppfffffff?” He mumbled in his gag, asking who was there.

There was no answer, but the finger kept tracing the tight ropes around his upper body and waist. For a few minutes this went on, without any sounds. Just that finger tracing the ropes, running down his chest, driving him crazy.

“Hmmppff hmppff hhhmmpppffff?”

He tried to ask who was there, but the gag distorted everything. The tape was so tight, it made it hard to move his jaw. The finger did another round of the ropes that held him to the pole, before it disappeared. He waited for something to happen, but nothing did, so he figured he was alone again. It had been a welcome break in an otherwise mostly boring bondage. He preferred the attention when he was bound, instead of being left alone as he was now. Time slowly went by again and he figured he had been tied for at least two hours when he heard people come into the basement, as he heard voices.

“He is still here.” Tamara’s voice said.

“What did you expect?” Carrie’s voice answered.

Letting his breath out slowly, Tim relaxed a little again. He had held his breath when he heard the voices and could not recognize them. Now he felt the tape over his eyes being removed and the sleep mask being pulled up.

“Hi Tim, still doing good?” Carrie asked, looking at him while standing next to Tamara.

He sighed and nodded.

“Told you, mom, he is fine. Now can I go back upstairs, we must order soon, and I have not tested everything yet.”

“Okay, okay. Sorry I asked.” Carrie said.

Tamara pulled the blindfold back in place, taking away Tim’s vision again and walked upstairs, her mother close behind. Tim fought his bonds angry. He had hoped, no, longed, for being released, but it was not time yet. Whatever he did, Tamara had tied him tightly and nothing moved, no matter how much he fought his bonds. It was half an hour later when he heard a lot of noise upstairs and is hopes for release went up again. This sounded like they were cleaning up and if he had not been tied to a pole in the basement, he would indeed have seen that the eight people in the living room were almost finished. Boxes got packed and put in cars, goodbyes got said and soon after only Carrie and Tamara were left in the house.

“I am going to look after Tim, he has been tied up for almost 4 hours.” Tamara said to her mother who was cleaning up the glassware they used during the Arbonne party.

“Okay.” She replied.

Tamara walked quietly downstairs, sneaking up to Tim, who had no idea she was standing beside him.

“Missed me?” She said, before kissing him on his taped lips again.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” He grunted.

“Let me get you out of here.” She said, ignoring the grunts coming from her boyfriend.

She started with the tape around his head, carefully cutting it with a pair of medical scissors. The bathing cap made it easier and it did not take long before his head was free of tape and he could move his jaw again.

“That was tight. Remind me to do that to you someday.” Tim said, smiling at Tamara.

“Hope you enjoyed it.” She said, while she worked on the ropes holding him against the pole.

“It was mostly boring, but it was excited to know that you had company upstairs, while I was tied up down here. It made me feel very helpless. The little visits helped to break the time, especially the one where you ran your finger over my upper body.”

Tamara stopped and looked at him.

“I did not do that.” She said, looking surprised.

“Was it your mother?” He asked.

“Mom, did you visit Tim three or two times?” She shouted upstairs.

“Two, once alone and once with you.” Was the answer from Carrie.

Both Tim and Tamara looked at each other.

“If it wasn’t you, and it wasn’t your mother, who was it?” Tim asked.

“I have no idea.” Tamara said, laughing and releasing the last rope.

Tim rubbed his arms for a short while, during which time Tamara cleaned up the ropes and tape.

“Ready to go up?” She asked him. “Whoever it was, I hope she enjoyed herself.”

Tim laughed, kissed Tamara and followed her upstairs. After saying good night to Carrie, they retreated to Tamara’s bedroom and Tim got to enjoy his reward.

(Story idea based on a post from 'johnny' on this board)
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
Just remember that this story is in the 'everyone' section, so that is probably as intense as it can go, otherwise I have to move it to the Adult section, and I already have a story going there that is definitely more explicit than this story. We'll keep this story a little more innocent :-)
Of course :)

Nice job with the next part! Another person entering the games? Or someone we already know sneaking in for some alone time with Tim?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 4 years ago Another person entering the games? Or someone we already know sneaking in for some alone time with Tim?
Time might tell, maybe it will be an unsolved mystery, maybe not, I have not decided yet. The story is fun and easy to write at the moment, but I do not want to expand it too far, as that would be unrealistic and I want to keep it somewhat believable :-)

Siena37
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Siena37 »

I'm confident that it will always be a realistic tale no matter how much you expand iy as you're a natural story teller
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Siena37 wrote: 4 years ago I'm confident that it will always be a realistic tale no matter how much you expand it as you're a natural story teller
Thank you.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A take on one of the classic scenarios: getting out of the way for girl's night. Great execution! You recycled the being tied alone and visited by someone unexpectedly before in Bondage Model by Choice (some German hotel IIRC), but it's still cool. Will you use it to introduce someone new to the games, just a fun twist in this chapter, or have Tamara and her mum lied?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago You recycled the being tied alone and visited by someone unexpectedly before in Bondage Model by Choice (some German hotel English castle IIRC), but it's still cool.
Yes I did, stuck in the dungeons of the castle, although that one was a little more sexual tinted. When I wrote it I did not even think about the fact I used it before, I only did when you mentioned it; too many stories, too many characters, too many events, hard to keep track. :-)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I just reread it, but you also did it in Germany with Linda's selfbondage birthday gift. Still is an exciting idea though.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant work again! I have to say I love this group of bondage loving families
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago I just reread it, but you also did it in Germany with Linda's selfbondage birthday gift. Still is an exciting idea though.
Hmmm, yeah, although in that case it was probably the maid :-)

Being bound, blindfolded (not necessarily gagged) and somebody is playing with you but you do not know who. Yeah, that gets my fantasies going... ;)

Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

I read this story two or three times before I joined. This is one of the best tug stories I've ever read. Granted, I'm a little biased, as my mame (Tim) is used. Its very well done!
I do have one question: when are Jacob and Lucas going to make a return?
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Redman wrote: 4 years ago I do have one question: when are Jacob and Lucas going to make a return?
They will be back soon. Thanks for the comment.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

29. Kidnapped again
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Little tied up, please leave a message after the beep.”

Miranda hung up the phone. The twins had just finished dinner, Danny had packed his bags earlier that Friday afternoon and was out fishing, so Miranda knew she would be alone again till he would come home on Sunday. She had tried to call Karen a few times for a chat, but all she got was the voicemail.

“Mom, can we play a game on the PlayStation?” Lucas asked her after helping her clean up the dishes.

“Yeah, go on, only for an hour, after that it is bedtime.”

“But it is Friday, can’t we stay up a little longer?” Jacob asked.

“It is already 8 o’clock, an hour. Okay?”

The boys nodded and sat themselves in front of the television, turned on the PlayStation and started their game. Miranda sat at the kitchen table, away from the noise of the game and read the newspaper. She would take her bath after the boys were in bed and maybe Karen would be home by then. She wondered if Sally knew where her mother was. She selected the number for Karen’s daughter from her contacts and let the phone dial it.

“Little tied up, please leave a message after the beep.”

Miranda had to grin as she noted that both Sally and Karen used the same voicemail message. For most the ‘little tied up’ would mean they were busy, but Miranda knew it could well mean they were tied up for real. She tried to focus on the newspaper, but her thoughts drifted constantly to the voicemail messages.

“I wonder if they are prisoners again.” She said to herself, smiling.

She went to the bathroom, came back and read some more of the newspaper. Suddenly she noticed that the game noise had stopped. Wondering what was going on, she got up and walked into the living room.

“Hands up lady.”

Lucas and Jacob stood in the middle of the room, handkerchiefs across their lower face and toy guns in their hands.

“What?” Miranda stammered, surprised by the boys.

“Hands up, you are being kidnapped. Do not resist and we’ll let you go once the ransom is paid.” Lucas stated, pointing his toy gun at his mother.

The boys had surprised Miranda, but now that she had a few moments to understand what was going on, she slowly raised her hands in surrender. She could see that the boys had raided the garage, as they had cable ties, including a few large ones, a role of tape and a few lengths of rope lying on the coffee table.

“Nobody will pay a ransom for me, please don’t hurt me.” She played along.

Normally she would have told the boys off and decline to play along, but for some reason she decided tonight would be different. After she raised her hands, she could see a glimmer of surprise on her kids faces, like they were not believing mum was playing along.

“Tie her hands.” Jacob said to Lucas.

Miranda was glad that she dressed in dark blue jeans, with enough holes in it to fit in with the current trends, and a light yellowish long-sleeved sweater today. White ankle socks and blue slippers completed the ensemble, Miranda’s long blond hair was hanging loose around her face and shoulders.

“Hands behind your back, lady.” Lucas said, standing behind his mother.

Slowly Miranda lowered her hands and moved them behind her back. Lucas did not waist any time and wrapped 4 separate cable tied around his mother’s wrists. Miranda tried to wriggle her hands, but the ties were tight. Luckily Lucas had wrapped the cable ties on top of the sweater, protecting his mother’s wrists from the edges of the plastic.

“We’ll head to your bedroom.” Jacob ordered.

Miranda let herself be guided to her bedroom by the twins. It was clear that they had picked up advise from Tim, as they sat her down on the edge of the bed and quickly tied her feet at ankles and just above her knees with the few pieces of rope they had. It reminded her that she should get some decent rope if these games were to persist, which it had every indication that they would.

“Sit still please.” Lucas said, seeing his mother fidget in her bonds.

Jacob grabbed the roll of duct tape that they had found in the garage and starting to wrap it around his mother at her waist, slowly moving upwards to just below her chest. He added a few wraps above her chest and Miranda knew that with the cable ties around her wrists and the tape around her torso, she would not be able to escape.

“Open up.” Lucas ordered, holding a washing cloth in his hand.

Having a good idea of what was coming next, Miranda opened her mouth and let her son push the wad in her mouth. It filled her mouth pretty good. A scarf was used to keep the stuffing in and when the boys added a blindfold, which consisted of another scarf, Miranda felt very helpless. She knew she was in a safe environment; she knew the boys wouldn’t hurt her, at least not intentionally, but she knew she had left two twelve years old in control of the situation. Whatever they decided to do, she did not have control over it. She did not have to wait long to find out what the boys intended next.

“Roll onto the bed.” Jacob said, helping her when she did.

After they were satisfied, she was on the bed where they wanted her, they used one of the large cable ties to put her in a tight hogtie, her ankles connected to the cable ties around her wrists. She heard and felt how they tightened the large cable tie, forcing her heels closer and closer to her hands until she could feel her heels. For good measures, although Miranda would not agree that it was needed, the boys used one of the other large cable ties around her already bound wrists, wrapping it three times before zipping it. She might have had a small chance breaking the smaller cable ties, the big ones she knew she would never break free from. A last large cable tie was wrapped around her waist and tightened.

“We will go for the ransom now. Once we collected it, we will be back.” Jacob said and Miranda heard them leave the room, closing the door behind them.

She fought her bonds, but already knew that is was hopeless. That did not mean she would not try, and she bucked against the tape and ties holding her. After a good 10-minute struggle, she stopped and had to catch her breath. She tried to dislodge the blindfold and after a few minutes managed to move it a little so she could see again. A little more rubbing and the blindfold came off. The room was dark, the boys had turned off the light, and she was sure hogtied as she was, she would not be able to get to her dresser and the scissors that were on it. Suddenly the door opened.

“Lucas, she has her blindfold off.” Jacob said, seeing his mom on the bed looking at him.

Grinning at his reaction, Miranda tried to move away from the twins who approached the bed with the roll of duct tape.

“Hmmpppffff.” Miranda said in her gag, while shaking her head.

She had a good idea what the boys were up to, but there was not much she could do to avoid it and soon tape was wrapped around her head, blindfolding her. The boys did not stop there, they also wrapped a couple of wraps around their mom’s mouth, silencing her even more. Miranda was not looking forward to removing the tape from her hair later.

“Maybe now we can leave you alone without you getting into trouble.” Lucas said.

Grumbling in her gag, Miranda showed her displeasure with the current situation, but the twins just ignored her and left her alone again on the bed. She reminded herself to have a talk with the boys of what Tim had told them, as they had picked up a lot of things from him that they would not have if he had not taught them. She fought her bonds again, trashing around the bed, when suddenly she ran out of real estate and started to fall off the bed. There was no way she could stop herself, tied up as she was, and no way to cushion her fall. Luckily it was more of a slide than a fall and with a thumb she landed on the wooden floor.

“Hmmppppfffff.” She grunted in the gag, happy not to hurt herself.

She landed between the dresser and the bed, partially blocked by the chair at the dresser, tangled up in part of the bedspread. Suddenly the rest of the bedspread came of the bed and fell on top of her, covering Miranda. At least she would not get cold this way. It seemed the boys had not heard her fall of the bed, as there was no reaction from the twins. She tried to twist herself around, so that she was not lying on her arms, but she could not get any headway and was unable to turn herself around. So, she just waited for things to come, which took probably just under an hour. The door opened again and somebody, she was lying at the opposite end of the bed so she could not see who it was, even if she had not been blindfolded, came in and turned on the lights.

“Where did she go?” She could hear Lucas say.

Making some sounds, she attracted his attention.

“Are you okay mom?” he asked, pulling the bedspread from her, after walking to the other side of the bed.

Miranda nodded. She wouldn’t mind getting untied, she longed for her bath, but she had no way of telling the boys that.

“The ransom will be paid soon.” Lucas said. “Once we have it, we will tell the police where you are.”

He did not wait for a reply, but walked away, turning off the lights, leaving his mother bound and gagged alone again. She tried to call him back, but the gag did a good job and she resigned to lying on the floor again. With the bedspread no longer on top of her, she managed to turn a little more on her side, instead of lying on her bound arms, which made the ordeal a little easier. There was not much to do than lying around and waiting. She was sure she heard the doorbell at a certain time, but it could have been her imagination, as nothing happened. Maybe the boys had acted out the delivery of the ransom, she was not sure. Finally, it must have been another hour, the door to the bedroom opened again. She could hear steps coming close and turned her head towards the sound.

“Well, well, what do we have here.” A voice said, a voice that was not Lucas or Jacob.

“What did you find?” A second voice said, and Miranda could hear somebody leaning on the bed.

Miranda sighed, recognizing the voices and she knew she was in trouble, as the voices were that of Karen and Sally.

“Are we going to have fun with you.” Karen said.

All that Miranda could do was groan in her gag and helplessly wait for things to come.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Well that escalated quickly :D
Siena37
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Siena37 »

An intriguing twist to the chapter, love the cliffhanger ending
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter, and I agree, good cliffhanger. Seems like those two boys have a great future ahead. Only 9 o'clock seems a bit early for twelve year olds on Friday. Wonder if Miranda will sleep at all tonight...
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

The question is: were Karen and Sally let inside, or did they have to neutralize the twins first?
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

30. Transported
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Can we keep her this way?” Jacob asked, looking at Karen and Sally.

He was talking about his mother, who was lying bound, blindfolded and gagged on the bed again. They had not untied her yet, but Sally and Karen had little trouble lifting the helpless woman back onto the bed, instead of the floor.

“Hmmpppffff.” Miranda grunted.

Now she was sure she had heard the doorbell. The twins had checked who it was before opening the door and letting Karen and Sally in. It only took a moment before the twins told them that their mother was bound and gagged in her bedroom.

“Well, we were going to ask if you guys wanted to come to our house for the weekend, as we assumed your father would be out fishing again. We had an interesting evening, and I will tell your mother all about it later, but she is not able to confirm if you guys want to come right now, so I think it is up to the two of you.” Karen said.

Lucas and Jacob looked at each other for a few seconds only, before answering, a big smile on their faces. For them, going to Karen meant playing video games they did not have at home and maybe kidnap or arrest somebody.

“Yes, we would love to come. Thank you.” Lucas said.

Miranda was, even in her current state, proud of how the boys behaved and talked. They might have tied their mother up, they still showed respect to their visitors.

“Okay, let’s get things ready. You’ll be staying till Sunday, so you need some stuff for that. Go and pack.”

The boys ran of to their rooms and left Karen and Sally with their helpless mother. Karen sat on the edge of the bed, next to Miranda’s head.

“Taking that tape off will hurt.” She said to the woman lying on the bed.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Miranda replied, agreeing with Karen.

Carefully, Karen started to peel back the tape that was wrapped around Miranda’s mouth. She was as careful as she could be and tried to pull hairs of the tape, instead of pulling on the tape. It was a slow process, but she made progress and after 10 minutes of peeling tape, the last bit around Miranda’s mouth came free. Miranda was still tightly gagged; the boys had wrapped the tape on top of the existing gag. Karen worked on the knot of the scarf that held the wadding in. It was tight, but she managed to get it undone. A big sigh escaped Miranda’s lips when Karen pulled the tea towel out of her mouth.

“Thank you.” Miranda whispered.

At that moment Lucas came back into the room.

“Did you have to take the gag out?” He asked, seeing his mother work her jaws after being gagged for just over 2 hours.

“Yes, as I need to know what she needs. Can you get the heavy cutting pliers from the garage, so I can cut the cable ties?” Karen asked him.

He nodded and ran to the garage.

“Since we have been transporting prisoners around for the last few weeks, we might as well do it again.” Sally said.

“Really? You are going to keep me tied up?” Miranda asked.

“Why not? The boys did a pretty good job.”

“That I have to agree to. There was nothing I could do.” Miranda confirmed. “Oh well, if you have to.”

“As if you get a say in this.” Karen laughed.

Miranda had to grin too. She gave Sally a list of things she needed. It was not a very long list. Lucas came back with the pliers and Karen used it to cut the cable tie that kept her in a hogtie. It felt good to Miranda to be able to stretch her legs again. Jacob walked into the room when Sally helped Miranda sit on the edge of the bed.

“Would you like a drink, mom?” he said, seeing how his mother was licking her lips.

“Yes, please, Jacob.”

He came back with a glass of water with a straw in it, allowing his mother to drink. She eagerly drank the water; she was thirsty. When the glass was empty Jacob took it back to the kitchen.

“What are you going to do t…. Mmmmmppppphhhhhh.”

Miranda did not get a chance to say anything, as Karen stuffed the tea towel back into her mouth. Sally tied the scarf between Miranda’s teeth, keeping the wadding in place.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Miranda grunted.

“Cut it out.” Karen told her, laughing.

“I was going to ask her a question, but it will have to wait.” Sally said.

“Oops, sorry. She was talking too much.” Karen grinned.

Sally untied the rope around Miranda’s ankles, allowing her to make small steps, as her knees were still bound.

“You want to guide her to the car?” Karen said to the twins.

The boys were full of enthusiasm and helped their mother off the bed. They carefully guided her to the front door, when Miranda started to resist.

“Hmmpppffff.” She said in her gag.

Karen had a pretty good idea what Miranda was trying to say.

“I’ll look.” She said, opening the door and walking out.

Once she confirmed nobody was around, Miranda did not live on a large lot like Karen did, she walked back into the house.

“We’re good. Nobody is around.”

Miranda visually relaxed and let the boys guide her to Karen’s Jeep. They helped their mother into the middle of the backseat and buckled her in. While Karen placed the bag with stuff the boys and Miranda needed for the weekend in the back of the car, Sally walked around the house closing windows and doors, turning the lights off where needed.

“All good?” Karen asked when Sally got into the passenger seat.

She nodded. The twins had settled in on either side of their mother, seat belts done up. Miranda just let things happen, there was not much she could do. She knew that Karen and the others would keep her safe, but there was a big difference between being safe and being comfortable. Being comfortable would have meant she would be lounging in the bath with a glass of wine, not sitting tied up and gagged in Karen’s car.

“Anybody for ice cream?” Sally asked.

Both Jacob and Lucas peaked up and confirmed they would like some.

“Okay, I’ll go through the drive through at McDonald's.” Karen said.

Miranda got a little nervous. She knew Karen’s car had tinted windows, so the chance somebody would see her was slim, but still.

“Hmmppppfffff.” She said.

“You will just have to be quiet and sit back.” Sally said to Miranda, hearing the gag talk.

Karen stopped at the line up at the ordering station. It turned out to be a busy time. It took over ten minutes before they could order, and the slow process did not finish there. It was another 15 minutes before they finally got to the cashier.

“Sorry for the delay, our system is having difficulties.” The young girl at the window said.

The girl listed the order and gave the total. Karen paid with her credit card. The young woman never even investigated the car, although Miranda, still blindfolded, did not see that. She just sat in the backseat being very quiet.

“Thank you, please pull up to the next window.”

Karen moved the car slowly to the pickup window, where the order was waiting. She got the order and handed it off to Sally, who distributed the ice cream.

“Thank you, Karen.” Lucas said, followed by Jacob.

“No problem boys.”

She herself sipped a coffee, Sally ate an ice cream and carefully Karen navigated traffic and continued the trip home.

“Do we need to pick up Tim?” Sally asked her mother.

“No, he was staying at Tamara’s. Don’t know why, I think she had an Arbonne party tonight, not something he is interested in.”

“He’ll find something to do.” Sally grinned.

“I forgot the party was tonight, but I don’t think there was anything I needed anyway.”

Karen and Sally chatted the rest of the way to their house. When they arrived, Karen opened the garage remotely and drove the car into the garage. The boys released their seat belts and then did their mothers one. They helped her out of the car and waited, holding on to Miranda, while Karen and Sally took the bags out of the car.

“You can bring your mother to the guest bedroom she normally uses. Don’t forget to tie her ankles again, we don’t want her to walk around the house and hurt herself. I think the box with ropes is in the hallway. Once you two are done, come down and you’ll get a snack, before it is bedtime. Sally and I will be in the kitchen.”

The boys nodded and guided their mother to the garage door that led to the house. Miranda did not even complain, she sighed and let the boys take her.

“I’ll be up once the boys are in bed, Miranda.” Karen added.

Miranda did not know if she should be happy with that statement or not, but she knew she would find out what Karen and Sally had in store for her eventually.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic