All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such a brilliant story!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Redman wrote: 4 years ago The question is: were Karen and Sally let inside, or did they have to neutralize the twins first?
After I saw your comment I played with the idea of 'neutralizing' the twins, but decided against it as you have seen in the last chapter I posted. They will get what they deserve, just not in this instance. Thanks for reading my ramblings, 7 pages, 16320+ views... not bad for something that should have been a 'short' story ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Slacky, you write whatever you feel. I'm honored to have inspired you a bit.
This story is amazing, and I can't wait to read more.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Loved the drive-through. I have thought about it myself, but never dared to do something like that myself.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Loved the drive-through. I have thought about it myself, but never dared to do something like that myself.
People look, but they do not 'see'. If it is too far out of their normal comfort zone, your brain will process whatever you see as not right and dismiss it. I have walked around downtown Toronto and downtown Ottawa with my hands cuffed and nobody ever gave me a second glance, and it was not that I was trying to hide the cuffs. I was not openly showing them (I did have a coat on with sleeves), but I was not actively hiding them. Your brain does not expect to see handcuffs in the streets, therefore your eyes must have deceived you.

At the drive through (and I use them often enough at Tim Horton to be able to speak from experience) the people at the window look at your face and your payment, and that is about it. They don't see people in the back seat, especially at night and in a car with tinted windows.

So next time, give it a try... :-)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

31. Bedtime
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Comfortable?” Karen asked, walking into the bedroom Miranda used when she was staying over at her place.

“Hmmppffff.” Miranda grunted.

Lying on her side on the bed, facing the door, she had patiently been waiting for what was to come. She had heard how the boys had prepared for bed, they had come in and given their mother a good night kiss, showing no intention of releasing her, and had gone to bed. It had been quiet for some time after that. With the blindfold on it was hard to determine how long it had been before Karen walked into the room.

“I guess by now you might need a bathroom visit. Let me remove your restraints.”

Miranda sighed and waited while Karen untied her legs. The tape around Miranda’s torso was quickly removed by cutting it and the cable ties around her wrists fell victim to the same pair of scissors Karen had used for the tape.

“Hmmmmmppppfffff.” Miranda sighed when she could move her arms again.

She brought her hands to her face, wanting to remove the gag and blindfold, but Karen told her off.

“The gag and blindfold stay on, for now at least.” She said sternly.

For a moment it looked like Miranda would ignore Karen, but after a short pause she left the tape alone.

“Go to the bathroom and change. I brought your sleeping gear.”

Handing a small pile of clothes to Miranda, Karen let her friend do whatever needed to be done, while she cleaned up the used tape and cable ties. She walked to her own room and grabbed a couple of things from her own box with bondage gear, before walking back to the guestroom. Miranda was coming out of the bathroom, still blindfolded and gagged, but changed into her night gear, pink shorts and matching t-shirt with coloured dots on it, as Karen was walking back to the guest bedroom. Karen watched her make her way to her room, feeling for the furniture in the hallway so that she did not bump into it.

“Good job.” Karen said, dumping the things she had brought from her room on the little desk.

It rattled when she did that and she noticed Miranda looking at the spot the sound had come from.

“Hmmppppfffff?” She mumbled in her gag.

“Yes, that is for you, and me.”

Miranda had no idea what that meant, but she figured she would find out. She sat down on the bed and waited. She could feel that somebody had opened the bed as she was no longer sitting on the bedspread.

“Hands behind your back.” Karen told her.

Without a word, Miranda held her hands behind her back and felt the cold steel of handcuffs closing around her wrists, tightened until the steel bands were small enough that Miranda had no chance of getting out, and being double locked. At least she could move around a little with handcuffs. The cable ties had been so tightly wrapped that she could not move her wrists, the cuffs had a little chain between them, allowing for some movement. Next, she felt cuffs being applied to her ankles, just as snug and double locked. The chain between them was as short as the one for her hands, but again, it at least allowed for some movement. She felt somebody, presumably Karen, work on the blindfold.

“Hmmpppffff.” She exclaimed when her hair got stuck to the tape.

“Sorry, I try to be as gentle as I can, but the boys did a good job.”

All Miranda could do was acknowledging that they had done a good job. It was still funny to see her two 12-year-olds standing in her living room with their faces covered and toy guns in their hands earlier that evening, but she preferred to have that close a relationship with them that they felt comfortable enough kidnapping her, instead of not being interested in spending time with their mother.

“Hmmppffff.”

Another grunt from Miranda made Karen smile. The tape was very sticky, and they had used several wraps, so it took a while to get it off without hurting Miranda too much. It was also the reason Karen had left the gag in her prisoners’ mouth, so that her screams were muffled. Finally, she removed the last bit of tape and Miranda had to blink because of the light in the room, after being blindfolded for over 3 hours. Miranda bent her head forward, so that Karen could undo the gag. Working her jaw, it took a few moments before Miranda could speak again.

“Oh wow, that feels better. Thank you.”

Karen grinned. She had more than enough experience being gagged, including more extreme versions of gags, that she knew what Miranda felt.

“Here, drink.” She held a glass of wine to Miranda’s lips.

“You know how to treat a prisoner.” Miranda said after sipping from the wine.

At that moment Sally walked into the room.

“I noticed our prisoner is almost ready for bed.” She said, looking at Miranda and her mother, who still had the glass of wine in her hand.

“I am to assume I will be sleeping locked in these cuffs?” Miranda asked.

“You are right. And mom will join you.” Sally replied.

“Oh, that is interesting.”

“I figured if you have to sleep restrained, I will do the same.”

“And you’ll be sharing the bed together.” Sally added.

The king size bed was more than big enough for two people.

“Let me get to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.” Karen said, leaving Sally and Miranda alone.

It did not take long before Karen came back. She had changed in her night gear, like Miranda she was in shorts and a t-shirt, and had done her hair up in a ponytail. She noticed Miranda was already lying on her side, facing to the edge of the bed, so she walked around the bed and sat on the edge, waiting for Sally.

“Ready mom?”

Karen nodded and Sally applied handcuffs to her mother’s wrists. As with Miranda, they were tightened to make escape impossible and they were double locked. The same was done to Karen’s ankles.

“No gag?” Miranda asked, looking over her shoulder, watching Karen and Sally.

“No, not this time.” Karen replied. “We’ll be tied up for a while and you are not used to sleeping bound and gagged.

Sally helped her mother lay down next to Miranda, facing the other side of the bed.

“Let’s make this a little more interesting.” Sally said.

“What do you mean?” Karen asked, not knowing what Sally meant.

Sally walked to her the box with ropes and stuff that was standing in the hallway downstairs and grabbed 2 more pairs of handcuffs, before walking back to the bedroom. She connected the cuffs around the wrists of both women on the bed with a pair of cuffs, before doing the same with the ankles of both women.

“That was not what I had in mind.” Karen sighed.

“Hush.” Sally said. “I could still gag you.”

Neither of the women on the bed reacted. They tested their restraints and found quickly that being cuffed together meant it was hard to lie in any position other than on their respective sides.

“Any questions?”

Sally covered the two prisoners up with the duvet, moved some of Miranda's long hair out of the way and looked around the room. The curtains, light blocking ones, were closed and Sally walked over to the alarm clock and unplugged it. A trick she had learned from Tamara.

“Good night. Have fun.” She said.

After one last glance around the room, she walked to the door, turned off the lights and closed the door behind her, leaving Karen and Miranda bound and helpless on the bed. Karen sighed and tried to get comfortable.

“You okay?” She asked Miranda.

“I was planning to soak in my bath tonight, not being tied up on a bed. Was this your idea?”

Karen told Miranda about the visit to Elly at the studio and how she and Sally had been tied together. How on the way back they came by Miranda’s place and noticed Danny’s car was gone, so they wanted to stop by and had found her bound and gagged on the floor of the bedroom.

“Is this going to be a 24-hour thing, like you guys were talking about recently?” Miranda asked.

“To be honest, we did not make any plans further than this, so I do not know. We’ll have to wait and see what Sally and the twins will do with us.”

They talked for a little while longer. Light from the hallway that slipped under the door made the room less than totally dark and suddenly Karen sighed.

“What?” Miranda asked.

“I knew we forgot something.” Karen replied.

“What?”

“We did not finish the wine.”
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the conversation between Karen, Miranda and Sally 😄 Indeed a pity, letting the wine going to waste 😃
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

32. Being challenged
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It is raining again. I wish the weather would improve.”

Tamara was driving her car towards Tim’s home.

“You know what they say…” Tim started.

“…the weather forecaster can have it wrong every day, and still have a job tomorrow.” Tamara finished the sentence.

They both grinned. At least today the weather forecast had it right, they had forecasted rain and it was raining. The wipers did a good job of cleaning the windshield, it was not raining very hard. The 30-minute trip wasn’t difficult, it was just regular roads, no highways, just a few traffic lights in town and today some roadwork. Tamara stopped her car behind three other cars, all waiting for the temporary traffic light to turn green on the alternating stretch of road at the road construction site. Tamara stared to the left of the road.

“That looks spooky. We should play our games there someday.” She said, pointing to an abandoned house not too far of the road.

“Just imagine being kept prisoner there. All these people driving by and nobody knows you are helpless inside.” Tim said, looking at the building.

It looked like an abandoned farmhouse that was in serious need of repair. It was the only building along this stretch of road, a cement factory was the closest occupied thing, just over a kilometer away.

“Maybe we can talk to my mother and ask her to restrain us in the building.” Tim continued.

“I hope the roof is still intact.” Tamara added.

At that moment the light turned green and the cars started moving. It was Saturday morning, traffic was light heading their way, a lot busier going the other way, heading into town. There was no swimming this weekend and after the Arbonne party from last night, and Tim’s imprisonment, they were heading over to Karen’s house.

“I wonder what your family is up to.” Tamara said.

“Why?”

“Have you noticed that the last few weekends our games have escalated?”

“Yes, but I don’t think that was intentional. I think it just happened that way. Different people got involved and more people means more chances of getting tied up. It is not like you do not like what is happening, you have a streak of being dominant in you.”

“Be quiet, my slave.” Tamara said.

They both laughed. The turn for the side road where the house was on came up and soon after they drove into the yard.

“Can I park inside?”

“Unless we have visitors I do not know about, the third spot should be free.”

Tamara pressed the button on the remote control and the garage door opened. The spot was indeed empty. When they drove into the garage, they noticed that both the Jeep and Sally’s VW were in the garage.

“Looks like everybody is home.” Tim said, getting out of the car.

Tamara closed her car door and got a bag from the trunk of the Hyundai Tucson. It was not a new car, her parents had bought it used, but it was still in good condition for an 8-year-old car. They walked from the garage into the hallway.

“It is quiet in here.” Tamara said, walking into the kitchen and finding it deserted.

“I wonder where they are.” Tim said, looking around.

He walked upstairs to drop the bag they had brought into his room. It was 10 AM, so not that early, and normally his mother would be up and about. Maybe because of the weather she slept in. He knocked on her bedroom door, but there was no answer. Opening the door, he noticed the bed was unslept. He closed the door behind him and walked towards the stairs when he heard a noise from one of the guestrooms. Carefully opening the door and peeking around it, he noticed Miranda and his mother on the bed.

“Good morning Tim. Could you let us go please? We need a bathroom break.”

For a moment he looked stunned at the two women on the bed.

“What’s up?” Tamara asked.

She had walked up after him when he did not come down immediately. Looking around the door, she could see what caused Tim to react.

“Oh my. What do we have here?” She said, walking up to the bed.

The duvet had moved, and Tamara could see a peak of the handcuffs. Now she knew why Karen and Miranda had not been moving much, they were prisoners.

“Who did this? The twins? Sally?” Tim asked, finally getting over what he was looking at.

“Sally, although the twins started it.” Miranda said.

Tamara pulled the duvet back a little further and she noticed the cuffs on the ankles and the one that held them connected.

“Interesting.” She said.

“Euh… bathroom break?” Karin reminded them.

“Oh sorry.” Tim said.

He looked around but did not see the keys for the cuffs, so he walked to Sally’s bedroom door and knocked. It took some more knocking before Sally opened the door.

“Oh, hi Tim. You are back.” She said, looking sleepy.

“Yes. Where are the keys to the cuffs?”

“You mean the ones used on mom and Miranda? I do not know. Mom got these cuffs from her own storage; I did not see the keys when we applied them. Ask mum. I’ll go and wash and dress.” She replied, as she was still in her night shirt.

Tim walked back to the guestroom after they exchanged a few more lines.

“Mom, where are the keys?”

Karen was quiet for a moment.

“Oh darn, I did not grab them last night. Oh well, you will have to get them.”

She explained where the box was with her personal bondage gear and where the keys should be. Tim and Tamara both went to look for the keys. It took a few minutes before they came back.

“Wow, you have some impressive stuff in that box, Karen.” Tamara said.

Tim nodded, while he removed the duvet all the way. He worked on the cuffs holding both women together. There were several different keys on the key ring, none marked, so it took him a little time before he found the right key to unlock the cuffs holding Karen’s and Miranda’s feet together.

“Maybe you should mark these?” He said.

“What is the fun in that?” Karen answered. “It makes it harder to escape even with the keys.”

Once the women were no longer connected, they both sat up on the edge of the bed and Tim unlocked the cuffs around their ankles. Karen stood up and presented her hands, but Tim made no attempt to unlock the cuffs on her wrists.

“This is far enough. Sally told me not to unlock your hands. You can go to the bathroom, once Sally is out of there, and do what you need to do.”

“Told you, 24 hours.” Miranda said to Karen.

“24 hours what?” Tamara asked.

“Sally is going to keep us restrained for 24 hours.” Miranda said.

“I don’t believe that.” Tamara said. “Restrained for 24 hours? That sounds impossible to me. You need bathroom breaks, food, drinks, your muscles will get sore. I think it would be even hard for Sally and me to do, no offence.”

Karen grinned.

“Non taken.” Miranda said.

At that moment Sally walked into the room, dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

“Miranda says you are going to keep them bound for 24 hours.” Tamara said.

“I never said that. After our visit to Elly and Bridget, we drove home and stopped at Miranda’s and we found her tied up by her kids. We took them here and I kinda promised the boys to not let Miranda go, but mom insisted on keeping her company. I never said anything about 24 hours, but if that is what they want…” Sally left the end of the sentence hanging in the air.

“I have stuff to do in town today.” Karen said. “I prefer to do this another time.”

“And if we do it, all four of us should do it. You kinda put a challenge out there that us older women are not able to endure 24 hours. I bet we can keep going longer than you young girls.” Miranda said.

Karen looked at her, half in surprise, half declaring her crazy making such statements, but it was too late.

“Ooh, a challenge.” Tamara said. “I accept on behalf of Sally.”

Now Tamara got a look from Sally that kind of gave the same expression as Karen had given Miranda.

“Oh, come on, we can beat them.” Tamara said, seeing Sally’s face.

“The things I get involved in.” Sally sighed.

They all grinned.

“Euh, cuffs? Bathroom?” Karen said, showing her cuffed hands.

“Sally is out off the bathroom, so go ahead.” Tim said.

His mother gave him a look but accepted the fact that he was not going to undo the cuffs and she headed for the bathroom.

“Hi boys.” She said as she left the bedroom.

Jacob and Lucas entered the room. They had beds in the basement and had been playing games on the console already, before coming up.

“Can we get some breakfast?” Lucas asked.

“Oh, wow, mom is still bound.” Jacob said, seeing his mother sit on the bed with handcuffs on her wrists.

“Did you sleep tied up?” Lucas asked, forgetting about breakfast.

Miranda nodded and she told them what had happened.

“I’ll go and make breakfast.” Sally said. “Do whatever you want to do with our prisoners.”

When Karen walked back in the room several minutes later only Miranda and Tamara were left, the others had gone down.

“How did you do that?” Tamara asked, seeing that Karen had her hands cuffed in front now, instead of behind her back.

“It helps to stay flexible.” She said.

Miranda tried to do the same, move her hands over her butt and get her legs through her arms, but she could not get past the first step.

“Your cuffs are a little closer together, mine have more chain between them, and your butt is bigger, hence I could do this.” Karen said with a laugh.

“Can I go to the bathroom and change without cuffs?” Miranda asked Tamara who was holding on to the keys, ignoring Karen's comments.

Tamara nodded. She unlocked the cuffs from both Karen and Miranda and allowed the women to change. When they walked down the stairs 15 minutes later, their hands were once again cuffed behind their backs.

“Let’s not disappoint the twins.” Tamara had said to Miranda before cuffing them. “You are after all still kidnapped by them.”

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice set-up! Wonder who will win that game, and how long it will take, maybe even longer than 24 hours. Or will there a third be involved. Seema like Bridget and her mom could form a third team, or do the bonds ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Nice set-up! Wonder who will win that game, and how long it will take, maybe even longer than 24 hours.
In my first story posted here, called Germany 1982 (URL: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... b3cdd92783), Sabine and Helga, two of the main characters, had a similar challenge. Not for 24 hours, just for who could stay tied the longest. It lasted a few hours.

I always wonder if a photo shoot with two or more models is more competitive than a single model shoot. Would things like "I will not cry uncle before he/she will" play a role? Maybe not for the real professional models, but amateurs?

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm looking forward to that challenge!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

33. Arrested

“Excuse me.” Karen said, when they arrived in the kitchen. “Why am I cuffed? I did not get kidnapped.”

She was right, the twins had only kidnapped their mother at their own home, before Karen and Sally had transported her to Karen’s place. But she had not objected when Sally had cuffed both women again. Karen noticed that Tamara was missing from the group in the kitchen.

“I think you are being kidnapped by association.” Miranda said, a smile on her face.

The night had been a mixed bag. Miranda and Karen had talked for a while, before they had tried to fall asleep, but being cuffed to somebody else did not make it easier. When one of them moved, the other was aware of the movements because of the connecting cuffs. Karen cursed Sally for having the idea of connecting them. She had spent enough nights bound and gagged, but Miranda was not used to it and she had struggled a lot during the night, which meant Karen was awoken every time she moved. In the end Miranda had fallen asleep and Karen had been able to get some too.

“Are you still our prisoner?” Lucas asked his mom.

“Looks like it.” She replied. “Is the ransom being paid?”

Lucas and Jacob looked at each other and whispered for a few moments and Lucas left the kitchen.

“They refused to pay the ransom.” Jacob said.

“So, what does that mean for me?” Miranda asked.

“We will have to dispose of you. Without a ransom you are not valuable to us.”

“And me?” Karen asked.

“We can try to get a ransom for you, maybe somebody will pay.”

“Not likely.” Miranda grinned.

Karen laughed.

“I could use breakfast.” Miranda said, seeing the breakfast table full of goodies.

“Prisoners don’t get breakfast.” Lucas said, walking back into the room.

He walked up to his mother and held a clean washing cloth in front of her mouth. For a moment it looked like she would refuse to open her mouth and resist, but with a sigh she opened wide and let her son stuff the wadding in her mouth. A scarf was used to keep the wadding in her mouth and Lucas knotted it tightly at the nape of her neck.

“You too, prisoner.” He said, walking up to Karen.

Karen was less agreeable to being gagged. She did not know what the kids had in mind, but she had to go to town a little later and was not planning on being kidnapped, but she figured she could play along for a while and opened her mouth. Moments later she was similar gagged as Miranda.

“What are you going to do with them?” Tim asked the twins.

Before they had a chance to answer, Tamara walked into the room, holding a BB gun in her hands.

“Hands up, kidnappers. You are under arrest.”

She pointed the gun at the twins who were standing next to Karen and Miranda. A big grin appeared on Miranda’s face when she saw her rescuer. The twins reluctantly raised their hands. They did not have their toy guns, so the only thing they could do was surrender.

“Release the victims.” She ordered the boys.

Without too much enthusiasm Lucas and Jacob released the scarfs they had only tied a few minutes before. Sally had placed the keys for the cuffs on the kitchen top and Lucas used them to release his mother and Karen.

“Handcuff them.” Tamara ordered Karen and Miranda.

A few moments later both Lucas and Jacob had their hands cuffed behind their backs. Tamara had put the gun down and walked up to the twins.

“Time to put the two of you in jail.” She said, grabbing their arms.

“What is going to happen?” Jacob asked.

“You’ll be spending a long time in prison.” Tamara said.

“We have a prison?” Sally asked, watching the proceedings with a smile.

“I was going to suggest the shed, but it is still raining, so I figured the basement will be the prison today.” Tamara replied.

She guided the twins to the door.

“Agent Tim, will you please take one of the prisoners.” Tamara asked him.

Tim nodded and walked up to Jacob and they followed Tamara and Lucas down to the basement. In the kitchen Miranda and Karen looked at each other.

“That was a quick change of events.” Miranda said.

Karen agreed.

“They had it coming after all these kidnappings.” She said with a smile.

“Yes, justice prevailed.” Miranda said.

Now that they were no longer restrained, they could have breakfast. While they filled their plates with goodies from the breakfast bar, Tim and Tamara came back into the kitchen.

“Are the boys behaving?” Miranda asked them.

“Yeah, they are model prisoners, especially after we cuffed their hands in front and let them play on the game console. We figured that would keep them busy for a while. We do not need the Children Aid Society at the door for restraining kids for real, people are so sensitive about that nowadays.” Tim said.

“Thank you. Yeah let’s not do that. But it feels good not to be restrained.” Miranda said.

“And it allows me to do what I need to do in town. Anybody joining me?” Karen asked, while eating her breakfast.

“Is there a chance I will end up in ropes?” Sally asked.

“You never know with you.” Her mom laughed.

After they discussed where Karen was going, Sally and Tamara decided to go along, as there was a clothing store near by and shopping was even better than being tied up. Tim decided to stay home, he hated shopping. Miranda would keep him company.

“I’ll watch the kids.” She said.

It was not much later Karen and the others left for town. Miranda made herself comfortable in the basement with the twins, who were playing games, still cuffed. And Tim was cleaning up the kitchen.

“Do you want me to release you?” Miranda asked her kids.

“Nah, we’re fine like this. Remember, we’re prisoners.” Lucas said, without looking up from his game.

Miranda grinned. Kids could be so weird.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That Part was fun 😁 Surely the twins did not expect that turn of events. The lighthearted tone, very good 😄
Last edited by Caesar73 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part! The twins had it coming and took it well. It's great how you mix the innocence of the kids' binds with the reality of the harshness of the overnight bondage of the Karen and Miranda.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for the comments, here's the next chapter. A little longer than normal, but there is some character development in there.

34. Hanging around
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Are you sure you would wear that?” Sally asked Tamara.

They were standing in front of the adult store in the mall. It was not a very large mall, the town was not that big, but it contained most of the stuff you wanted, a Target, dollar store, clothing stores, hair dresser, nail salon and, obscured almost in a corner of the mall, an adult store. The mannequin in the window was sporting a black latex fabric dress with a round neckline, bra cup shaped top, sleeveless and with a tight fit reaching to just below the butt line. When Tamara and Sally walked by, it had attracted her attention.

“That looks hot.” Tamara said, not being able to pull herself away from the display.

“I agree, it does. And it is on offer, only 35 bucks. But I wonder what your mother will say when she sees you wearing it.”

“She knows Tim and I are having sex.” Tamara bluntly stated. “She asked me, and I am not lying to my mother, so I told her. I also told her I am taking precautions and so is Tim. Plus, I am constantly running around in a bathing suit, this is not much different.”

“True, I guess. And it is not my place to interfere in your personal life.” Sally said.

“No worries. You think you can buy it for me? I have the money.”

Sally nodded. It would not be the first time she had to buy something for Tamara or her brother, as both were not 18 yet and therefore not allowed to enter certain stores.

“You forgot your fake ID?” She asked her brothers girlfriend.

Tamara grinned. Sally knew perfectly well that she did not have a fake ID.

“Just get me the dress.” She laughed, handing the money to Sally.

Impatiently she waited while Sally was in the store buying the dress. It did not take long before Sally came walking out of the store and both girls walked towards the food court.

“Here you go.” Sally said, handing the small bag to Tamara.

“Thanks. Want a drink?” Tamara asked.

The girls sat in the food court, talking about a lot of uninteresting stuff, at least uninteresting if we were to listen in to the discussion. They were just biding time, as Karen would pick them up at 3 PM, which was still 45 minutes away. Both Sally and Tamara were wearing cut-off jeans and blouses with sneakers on their feet. They had attracted the attention of some of the boys that were hanging around the mall, but they had made it clear they were not interested. That did not mean that occasionally somebody would whistle or make a comment.

“Men.” Sally said after another young stud, at least that was what he was thinking about himself, tried to approach them and he was told in no uncertain terms that he could take a hike.

“Let’s walk.” Tamara said.

They left the food court and wandered around the mall, when they entered the Target store. Karen would pick them up at the Target entrance to the mall, so they were heading towards that pickup point.

“Can I take your photo? It is free.” A young man in Target clothing asked them when they passed the photography department.

A wooden bar stool was set in front of a backdrop. The poster stated they took passport photos, but there was nobody in the area and the photographer knew he would not mind taking pictures of two beautiful girls. Sally looked at Tamara and both grinned.

“Okay.” Sally said.

“Thank you. My name is Derick Williams, but everybody calls me DW.” He said, introducing himself.

Sally sat down on the bar stool and DW took some photos. Tamara followed and he took some more of her.

“How about together?” DW asked.

The girls had fun having their photographs taken and soon the clock was getting close to 3 PM.

“We have to go.” Sally said, knowing that her mother hated waiting.

DW printed a bunch of the photos, which were good, and he also gave Sally his business card, writing his phone number on the back. Tamara pouted when he did that, but when DW wanted to give her his card too, she told him she was just playing him, she already had a boyfriend.

“Oh, okay.” DW said.

It was clear from how he acted that he was more interested in Sally anyway.

“Come on girl, we need to be quick.” Sally said to Tamara.

The girls made their way to the exit and just as they walked out of the Target store, Karen pulled up.

“Perfect timing.” She said when the girls got into the car. “Did you guys have fun?”

Sally told her about the photographer during the trip home. Traffic was not bad and they made good time, until they hit the road construction. It was the same one Tamara and Tim had been stuck in, the lights for the alternating lane took a long time to change.

“We were talking, when we came by here this morning, about being tied up in that building on the left. The idea that you are tied up and nobody knows you are there was pretty exciting.” Tamara said.

“Public bondage, even when you are hidden away, is always more exiting than being in a home or studio. I agree to that. That building is owned by Sheila’s father. He is planning on renovating it. It looks worse than it is.” Karen said.

At that moment the light turned green and traffic started flowing again. It was not much later they were home at Karen’s place. The car parked in the garage.

“Thank you for the ride.” Tamara said.

“No problem. Dinner will be left-overs today.” Karen said. “You can have it anytime you want. They are in the fridge.”

“Thanks mum.” Sally said, kissing her on the cheek, before walking into the hallway.

Tamara went up to Tim’s room, while Sally went to her room. Karen made tea and checked in with Miranda who was sleeping on the couch in the family room, the boys still playing their games, their hands no longer cuffed.

“Sally?” Tamara knocked on Sally’s door some ten minutes later.

Sally opened her bedroom door and looked surprised at Tamara. The black dress clung to her body like a second skin, it seemed to be the perfect size. Her breasts might have been medium sized, the dress pushed them up and made them look bigger, Tamara was showing a lot of cleavage. It was clear that she was naked underneath.

“Wow girl, you look hot.” Sally said.

“I know, right?” Tamara said.

She was standing dressed in the newly purchased dress in front of Sally’s door, barefoot.

“Tim is asleep, so I wondered if you could help me out. I need a favor.”

“Anything.” Sally said immediately.

“Can you tie me up in the shop and send Tim over once you are back here? I want to surprise him.”

Sally looked at Tamara for a few seconds.

“Yeah, I can do that. Are you sure you want to do this in the shop?”

“Too many people in the house, I think when he finds me, we going to need some privacy.” Tamara grinned.

“I bet you will.” Sally grinned too. “Okay, I’ll get the box with our stuff and let’s get going.”

The plastic box which contained more and more bondage materials was back in the cupboard where it was usually stored, and Sally grabbed it and walked downstairs. Tamara was waiting in the hallway, wearing flip flops for the trip to the shop, while Sally checked the kitchen, but nobody was around, she suspected Karen was downstairs. They made their way over to the shop; Sally unlocked the door.

“Welcome to your prison.” She grinned when she let Tamara walk first into the building.

Tamara laughed.

“What did you have in mind?” Sally asked, when she noticed Tamara walked with a purpose to the back of the shop.

“Can you spreadeagle me here?” She pointed to an area between the supports for the higher floor.

“You sure? Yes, I can if that is what you want.”

Tamara nodded. Sally grinned. She could imagine the view Tim would get when he walked in here later. She grabbed some ropes from the box and went upstairs above the section that Tamara had picked. She tied ropes to two parts of the railing, far enough apart so that when fixed to Tamara’s wrists, she would be spreadeagled. After making sure the ropes were secure, she threw the loops of rope over the edge and walked back down to Tamara.

“I like to try this gag.” Tamara said, holding a panel gag with a 2-inch ball.

“That is one of mom’s gags, as I have not seen it before.” Sally replied while gabbing more rope.

Pointing to where Tamara should go and stand, the 17 year threw her flip flops off and walked to the indicated spot. Her intelligent green eyes followed everything Sally was doing.

“I am no expert in this position, so we might have to try and see if it works, okay?” Sally said.

Tamara nodded. Wrapping the ½ inch rope around Tamara’s left wrist, she made seven loops, before Sally tied the rope around the loops. This prevented any of the loops tightening as the pull was on all the wraps, not just one. Sally did the same with the other wrist. Both wrists had a lot of rope left and Sally used the excessive length to loop the rope through the loops she had created earlier. The loop rope was a little high and she had to get the little step to be able to reach it. With the rope looped through the rope hanging down, Sally pulled, and Tamara’s hand was raised. Judging how tight is was, she did not want to overdo it, she pulled a little more until Tamara’s hand was almost straight. Making sure the not would not get undone by accident, Sally got down from the steps, moved them to the other side of Tamara and repeated what she had just done with the other arm. When Sally pulled the rope of the wrist tight, Tamara moved a little to compensate, which allowed Sally to tighten it a little more. Stepping down she looked at the young female standing with her arms spread wide above her head.

“Think you can get out of that one?” Sally asked.

The green eyes in the beautiful face were smiling.

“Don’t think so.” She said, wriggling the ropes.

The ropes held tight and Sally continued with another rope that she wrapped around Tamara’s left ankle. She used the same principle, many loops around the ankle and wrapping the rope around all loops. When she tied the rope to the pole on the left, she discovered an issue.

“Uh oh.” She said.

“What’s up?” Tamara asked, looking down at Sally.

“I think we made the wrist ropes too tight, there is not much room to pull your legs apart, or your feet will be off the ground.”

“Maybe you should gag me, so I cannot complain when that happens.” Tamara said.

“You sure?” Sally asked to confirm.

“Better do it before I change my mind.”

Sally got up and picked up the panel gag.

“Open up.”

Shaking her head, Tamara was teasing Sally by refusing to open her mouth, but a quick slap on her latex covered butt made her yelp and Sally was quick to push the big ball into the young woman’s mouth.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” Tamara grunted while Sally tightened the strap.

The cover of the gag was perfectly covering the ball and Tamara’s lips.

“That should be better.” Sally said, looking into the green eyes of Tamara.

The prisoner shook her head as to try to dislodge the gag, but it didn’t budge. Sally went back to the left ankle and pulled until Tamara’s foot was off the floor. The young woman could only stand on her right foot while Sally tied a knot in the rope.

“Comfy?” She asked when she moved to the right foot.

Tamara shook her head, but was ignored by Sally who had wrapped the rope around the right ankle and now pulled on the rope, forcing the right leg out, losing her balance and contact with the ground, Tamara was now complete suspended.

“I hope I do not have to hang here too long.” She told herself. "This is not an easy position."

“All done.” Sally said after tying the knot for the right ankle to the pole.

With her legs 3 feet apart and off the floor, there was not much Tamara could do. She was glad that Sally had used enough loops to tie her that the weight was not on a single strand, but it was still a tough position to be in, probably the toughest she had been in so far.

“Hmmppffff.” She said.

Not understanding what Tamara meant, Sally ignored her grunting and cleaned up, putting the rest of the ropes back in the box. When she was done, she picked up the box and said goodbye to the young woman hanging in her bonds.

“You look really hot.” Sally said, waiving goodbye to Tamara.

When she got to the door, she turned the lights in the shop off, before closing the door behind her. Walking back to the house she figured it rather be Tamara than her in that position. After opening the door, she placed the box with the ropes, cuffs and gags on the floor and headed up to her room. When she walked towards the bathroom, a hand grabbed her waist. Before she could scream, another hand clamped over her mouth, stifling the scream.

“Hello sis. Where is Tamara? I have a suspicion you know. Don’t worry, you will tell me soon enough.”

Before she could resist, she was dragged into Tim’s bedroom and pushed onto his bed. She was too surprised to really resist and before she came to the realization what was happening, her hands were tied behind her back with rope and a handkerchief was stuffed into her mouth.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Was all she could say before she was tied up more by Tim.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

I suspect things are going to be a bit crazy here :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Crazy? Maybe 😄 But great fun too - as always 😉
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good chapter! Seems like Tim is in for a treat, if Tamara can hold the position for so long. I'm also curious to what you're building up in that old building.

So what's next in their collection, next to fetish outfits? Arm binders? Straitjackets? Hoods?
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Wonderful update, Slacky! I love it!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Just say I love this story / series.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago So what's next in their collection, next to fetish outfits? Arm binders? Straitjackets? Hoods?
Elly and Bridget might introduce some of that, Karen might have some hidden stuff still, but I think the main means will stay rope and cuffs for now, although you never know when they walk through a street market and find an old straitjacket...

For those interested, Tamara's dress:
dress.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for the great remarks, very much appreciated. Writing is more fun if you know that people read and enjoy your stories.

35. Silent witness
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally tried to fight her brother off, but he had already won due to her not reacting when he grabbed her. They had played this game before and often Sally had been on losing end, much like this time. He must have stored some ropes in his room, as she had just placed the plastic box with the ropes and other bondage stuff in the hallway downstairs.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted while Tim tied a scarf around her face, pushing the wadding further into her mouth.

Shaking her head, she tried to tell him that he needs to go to the shop, as Tamara is there, but the gag works well and all she can do is grumble.

“I can tell Tamara is around, as her purse is on the seat, but I could not find her, so I figured you might have something to do with that.” He said, helping her up from the bed.

“Hmmppffff.” She tried again.

“I’ll get your gag out once you are tied.” Tim said, guiding Sally to the wooden chair in the room.

The chair was similar as the kitchen chairs, but these were from the previous set they had in the kitchen. Tim sat Sally down and guided her hands over the back of the chair. She knew what was going to happen, as it had done so before. With her wrists tied, ¼ inch rope wrapped several times around her wrists before it was cinched, she could do little to resist, plus she figured that if she went along with it, the sooner he would remove her gag and she could tell him where Tamara was waiting for him.

“Let’s make it nice and tight.” Tim said.

Sally grinned, he always made it ‘nice and tight’ as he called it. For her that meant that her elbows would be next, and she was right, as Tim tied them together with another piece of rope.

“You know, these tie up games we have played lately have brought Tamara and me together for real this time, I think.” He said, while pulling her elbows close.

His relationship with his sister had always been one of helping each other, but also teasing each other, and both knew that they could talk about almost anything if they wanted to.

“We have not had the need to be apart, as we sometimes had before we started these games. I really love her, and I miss her when she is not around. I know I am still young, we both are, but we, Tamara and myself that is, not you and me, have decided that we want to be together.”

Sally was happy to hear it, even if she could not reply due to the gag in her mouth. The on/off relationship her brother and Tamara were having had driven her crazy. She never knew what their status was. She had noticed that they had become closer after the ‘games’ intensified, so she was happy for her little brother.

“Hmmppppfffff.” She said in her gag.

“Don’t worry, you will get a chance to speak soon enough.” He said in return.

With her hands and elbows tied, Tim focused on her legs, tying each leg to their corresponding chair leg. This kept her legs apart, which was a way of tying they did not often used. In most cases it was legs together. Sally was not sure she preferred this way or the legs together way, but in either case it meant she was helpless. A rope with multiple wraps around her waist, pulling her tightly to the chair back was next. She knew she was not going anywhere anytime soon.

“Now about where Tamara is. Have you got anyth…”

“Tim, can you come down here for a second?” His mother called from the hallway.

He sighed, he was about to undo Sally’s gag, but changed his mind and looked at his sister who was trying to tell him to not stop and undo the gag.

“Quiet down, I will look after you when I get back.” He said, walking to the door of his room.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Sally kept talking in her gag, but it made no sense to Tim.

“Coming mom.” He called downstairs.

He gave a quick wave to his sister, who was now helplessly tied to the chair in the middle of the room, before he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Sally was screaming into her gag. She wanted to tell Tim that Tamara was waiting in the shop for him, but now she either had to escape her bonds or wait for him to come back. She knew Tamara was in a position that was difficult to endure, and she wanted to make sure Tamara had to spend as little time as possible in the strenuous position.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” She screamed frustrated into her gag.

Tim did not hear her, their mother had called him down to the basement, as there was an issue with the game console. And he was the resident expert.

“The boys have been playing most of the day, maybe it got hot.” Miranda said, sitting on the couch in the family room.

Tim looked at the machine and turned it off and on. After a few minutes the console started up and the issue seemed to be resolved.

“Maybe it is time to play outside, before we have dinner.” Miranda said to the twins.

“It stopped raining a while ago.” Karen added.

“Will you play soccer with us, Tim?” Lucas asked.

Tim considered the question. He had been napping most of the day and it might be good to get a bit of fresh air and some exercise.

“Give me a minute, I need to change. I will see you outside.” He said, before walking out of the family room and head back up to his room.

The twins were hot on his tail, getting the soccer ball and putting their shoes on, before running outside.

When Tim entered his room, Sally started to talk into her gag again, but the wadding did a great job distorting whatever she was trying to say.

“I am going to play some soccer with the twins. You will have to wait.” He told Sally.

She shook her head and kept talking. Tim picked up another scarf and tied it over Sally’s eyes, blindfolding her, much to her chagrin. Now that she could not see anymore, he changed into his soccer kit, before leaving Sally alone again in the room. She bucked against the restraints, almost tipping the chair, which made her slow down a little. She could not tell if Tim had left the room or not, but since there was no reaction when she almost tipped the chair, she figured she was alone again.

“Hmmppffff.” She tried, but nobody reacted.

Her fingers looked for a knot in the rope around her wrists, although she suspected she would not find any and she was proven correct. Without being able to get her wrists free, there was very little chance she would get the rest of her bondage undone.

“Sally?” She heard her mother call.

She screamed in her gag, but with the door closed and her mother being in the hallway downstairs there was very little chance Karen would hear her daughter.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” She tried again but getting the same result.

With a big sigh she sat kind of deflated in the chair, the ropes holding her in place. All she could do was think about Tamara, hanging in her bondage in that great little black dress. She had never been suspended like Tamara was, so she had no idea how difficult it was, but she suspected it was not very easy. It might have been easier with suspension cuffs, but they did not have anything like that, at least not in their box of bondage materials. Only a few weeks ago all they had was ropes and scarfs, now the box contained several handcuffs, a few leather cuffs and a bunch more rope, all coming from Karen’s own stash. Sally knew that what they had was nothing compared to what Elly and Bridget had in the studio, she still got exited when she thought back to the latex catsuit she had been wearing, but they were a professional studio so you could expect them to have more materials. Judging by the amount of storage space they had in the studio, there could be all kinds of exiting things hiding in those cabinets.

“Hmmppffff.” Sally shook her head.

She wanted to focus on the here and now, being tied on the chair in Tim’s room, instead of what might be possible in the future. Trying to remember what was on Tim’s desk, she tried to move the chair towards the desk. He normally kept a pair of scissors on there, so if she could reach those, there might be a chance to escape. She had no clue how she would do that, but that was step 2 of the plans. Step 1 was to get to the desk.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted in her gag, trying to move the chair.

It was very slow going and when she bumped into something, she needed a few moments to figure out she had bumped into the bed. Hitting the bed meant she had been going in the wrong direction. A desperate grunt escaped her gagged lips. She managed, albeit very slowly, to turn herself around and started moving in the direction she thought Tim’s desk was.

“Going anywhere?”

Tim’s voice made her jump. She had been so focused on moving the chair, she had not heard him come in.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” She said in her gag.

“Yeah, I know you want out.” He said.

She had made it roughly back to the spot where she had started, although she did not know that. She was hoping Tim would release the gag so she could tell him about Tamara, but it was still not to be.

“I am taking a shower. I’ll be back. Don’t move around, you might hurt yourself.” He said.

It was at least another 15 minutes, although Sally found it was hard to determine how long she had been tied when she was blindfolded, before she heard somebody in the room again. The sound continued for some time, it sounded like Tim was changing, before she suddenly felt her gag being undone.

“Now tell me.” Tim said. “Where is Tamara?”

Finally, after he removed the wadding, she could tell him about Tamara’s situation.

“Oh, wow.” He said, sounding impressed.

“It is a tough position, so you better get her out of their soon.” Sally said with some urgency.

“I will, I will. Thank you for telling me.” He replied.

“And maybe you cou… hmmmppppffffffff.” Sally grunted when Tim stuffed the wadding back into her mouth.

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” She screamed; she did not want to be left tied in his room.

However, Tim had other ideas. He tightened the scarf that held the wadding in his sisters’ mouth and walked towards the door of the room.

“I’ll be back once I have been to Tamara. Sit tight.” He grinned when he closed the door behind him and walked down the stairs.

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Excellent episode. One girl hanging whilst the other is very effectively tied blindfolded gagged and abandoned.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was frustrating to read... Great job! I hope Tamara is not too angry, just after Tim confessed how much he loved her...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Guess, Tim has to pay for that :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic