All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Nicely written as always! But I think there's still a need for a return journey. Something about a wooden board one of the girls would be tied to, or did I miss something?
No, you did not miss anyhting. The board is still at the studio. Just did not want to be predictable. Oh, he is writing about a board, there is the board. Keeping a little bit of a surprise in the story on occasion. They will be back at the studio.

And there was in previous chapters also a hint pointing to 24 hours, has not happened yet either ;)
Still some ideas for this story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Amazing!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for the comments, people. Always nice to see that people like my stories.
Here's the next chapter...

40. Pulled over
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally was singing along with the music while driving home. The roads were empty, and she made good time. Occasionally she looked at her mother in the passenger seat, but Karen just sat there with her eyes closed, enduring her tight bondage. They were about halfway home when suddenly the red and blue lights of a police car appeared behind her.

“Oh, crap.” Sally said.

Karen opened her eyes and looked in the right outside rear view mirror. She had to grin under the tape covering her mouth.

“I’ll better pull over.” Sally said, steering the car to a safe place to stop.

The police car stopped behind them. Sally had already lowered the driver side window and kept her hands visible on the steering wheel, waiting for the officer to come up to the window. It did not take long before a flashlight shone into the car.

“Good morning, miss. Officer Kalenski, State trooper. Can I see your driver license and insurance please?”

“One moment.” Sally said, grabbing her driver license from her bag and the insurance paperwork from above the sun visor.

“Here you go, sir.”

“One moment please.” He walked away.

Sally did not get good look at the officer, the flashlight prevented her from seeing him. He sounded young and she was kind of surprised he had not noticed her mother all taped up next to her or that he did not state why she was pulled over. She just sat there for almost 10 minutes, the red and blue flashing lights illuminating the car, before he came back.

“Miss Saunders, will you please step out of the car.” He said, opening the door for her.

Sally got out of the car, the officer closed the door and turned to her.

“Based on the smell coming from the car, I have reason to think that you are carrying contraband articles. I will have to detain you, while I search your car.”

“But…” Sally was speechless.

“Turn around, hands against the car. Do I have permission to search you, or do you want me to call for a female officer?” He asked, while he placed handcuffs on her left wrist, brought her arm behind her back and grabbed the other hand, locking it in the cuffs too.

“Euh, you can search me, I have nothing to hide.”

“Thank you. Anything that will sting me, needles, knifes etc.?” He asked.

“No, nothing.” Sally answered.

Expertly he patted her down, making sure she had nothing on her. When he was done, he guided her to his patrol car, opening the door of the back seat.

“Please sit down. Mind your head.” He said, helping Sally into the car.

“Why am I being arrested?” She asked.

“You are detained, that is different from being arrested. This is just for my safety as for yours. I’ll be right back.”

He closed the door, leaving Sally locked in the back seat of the police car. At least the window was open a little, but the bars prevented her from getting out. She saw him walk back to Karen’s car. The reflection of the patrol car lights in the back of the Jeep made it impossible for her to see what was going on. And he still had not given her a reason for pulling her over.

“How did he not see mom?” She wondered.

All she could do, cuffed, and locked in the car was sit and wait. Occasionally she saw the flashlight flash, but most of the time she had no idea what was going on in front of her. Only when the officer walked up to the rear of the car and opened the trunk, could Sally see something. There was not much to see in the car, her mother kept the car clean, so the officer did not need long to examine the trunk. He closed the door and walked to the passenger side of the car. Sally could just make out that he opened the rear passenger door, but the flashing lights reflecting in the Jeep kept hidden what was going on. Finally, it must have been 15 minutes or so, the officer came back and got in his car, looking some stuff up on the computer.

“Have you been smoking anything in the car, miss?” he asked her through the little window in the separation between the front and the rear of the car.

“I don’t smoke at all, sir.” Sally replied.

“Any family members using the car?”

“It is my mothers’ car, and she does not smoke either.”

“Okay. All seems to be in order. Thank you for your cooperation.”

He got out of the car and opened the side door, letting Sally get out. He took the cuffs off, handed her Sally’s driver license and insurance papers and brought her to the driver’s door of the Jeep.

“Please drive careful and have a good morning.” He said, before turning back to his car.

Sally got in the Jeep and noticed his mother was still sitting fully taped in the passenger seat.

“How did he not see you?”

Karen just grinned behind the tight tape. Sally started the car and continued driving home. If she had been following the rules before the stop, she did not even go over the speed limit by 1 mile for the last bit. They reached the house without incident, although it was 3:30 in the morning, and Sally drove the car into the garage.

“Time for bed.” Sally said, stifling a yawn.

Karen agreed, she was just wondering if Sally would release her before she could go to bed or not. The answer presented itself quickly, as Sally did not head for the house, but walked over to the work bench and got a knife.

“Let me get that tape of you.” She said.

Carefully she cut the tape away from her mother’s upper body and arms. Karen visibly sighed when her arms could move again. Having them in the reverse prayer position was not as easy anymore as it used to be. Feeling for the end of the tape of her gag, Karen worked on that herself. It took a few minutes, as Bridget had used a lot of wraps to keep the huge foam ball in Karen’s mouth.

“Need help?” Sally asked her mother.

Shaking her head, indicating she was doing fine, Karen worked on the tape. Slowly more and more of Karen’s face became visible, until finally she could pull the big foam ball from her mouth. She had to cough a few times before her voice worked again.

“That is the worst gag I ever had to deal with.” She said, while pulling the last wraps of tape of her face.

“I was glad it was not me having that in my mouth.” Sally added.

“Oh, that feels so good. Now I need a drink. Let’s go inside.” Karen stated.

They walked into the kitchen and Karen got a bottle of wine out of the fridge.

“You want one?” She asked her daughter, pouring a glass for herself.

Sally nodded.

“I don’t get how the police officer did not react to you being bound and gagged.” She said to her mom.

“Oh, I know. When you were in his car, and he came around, he told me to tell you that Bridget says hi. Apparently, he is family of Bridget and Elly and Bridget called him when we left. His patrol area includes our areas.”

“I’ll get her back for that one.” She said, although a smile was on her face.

They finished their wine, talking about the evening.

“Time to go to bed. It is late. Luckily, we don’t have anywhere to go later today, but I could use some sleep.” Karen said.

“I agree.” Sally responded and after cleaning up, they turned the lights off and went to bed.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was a horrible move by Bridget, but I think that officer could have created a much bigger scene if he wanted to. You seem always able to be able to surprise by more twists and turns. Creative, but nothing too outlandish or unbelievable. Keep it up!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Oh that could have gone wrong in so many ways :lol: Now for the revenge...
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

This is a very beautiful, well written series! Easily to read going chapter by chapter … top Job! Please continue…
8-)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nainur wrote: 4 years ago This is a very beautiful, well written series! Easily to read going chapter by chapter … top Job! Please continue…
Vielen Dank. Es gibt noch weitere Teilen.
(Thanks, there are still more chapters)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

41. Finders keepers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen rolled over in bed and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

“11 AM? Geez, I must have been tired.” She thought. “I hardly ever make it past 9.”

She pushed back the blankets and sat up on the side of the bed. It was quiet in the house, which was considering the amount of people staying this weekend at the house, a surprise.

“I wonder what everybody is up to.” She said, heading over to the bathroom.

When she walked into the kitchen it was deserted, which was weird, as she knew that Miranda normally would be up and have coffee done by 8. Karen shrugged and put a kettle on to make tea and started the coffee machine. She expected not to see Sally till early in the afternoon, but Tim and Tamara were also in the house and they did not normally sleep in till 11. Sitting down at the table, she rummages through the newspapers left on it. The sun was shining, and the temperatures would be pleasant today, according to the newspaper. She might get some work in the garden done.

“Hi Karen.”

The twins came into the kitchen, grabbed a drink from the fridge and ran out again. Karen tried to call them back, but they ran downstairs again, heading for the game station. At that moment, the kettle clicked off and Karen got up and poured water in the teapot. The coffee machine was also done, and the smell of fresh coffee filled the house.

“I’ll better go check where everybody is.” Karen said to herself.

She walked up the stairs towards the guest bedroom Miranda would use when she was staying at the house. Knocking on the door, there was no reply, so Karen opened the door and looked in. The bed was made, so that either meant Miranda was already out and about, or she had never made it to the bedroom. It would not be the first time she fell asleep on the couch in the basement, watching the twins. Karen decided to check downstairs.

“Hi boys.” She said when she walked down the stairs and saw the twins playing on the game station.

They were still in their PJ’s, but that was not weird for them. However, there was no Miranda. Karen was about to go back upstairs when she heard a knocking sound from the bedroom downstairs, the room the twins were using. Wondering what the sound was, Karen walked over to the door and slowly opened it. This made the knocking sound louder.

“Oh my god, Miranda.” Karen exclaimed.

At least now Karen knew where Miranda was, the boy’s bedroom. It also explained why there was no coffee and tea made, as Miranda was sitting on the wooden chair in the room, tightly tied with lots of rope and with a big gag in her mouth.

“What happened?” Karen asked, walking up to her bound friend.

Whoever had tied her had done a great job. Karen suspected the twins might know more about this.

“Lucas, Jacob, get in here.” She called out.

The twins came into the room, not at all surprised to see their mother tied up.

“Did you guys do this?” Karen asked.

Knowing that there were not many other reasons why their mother would be sitting tied up on a chair in their bedroom, the boys explained that they had challenged their mom to an escape challenge, similar to the one they had seen on YouTube. Except they had fallen asleep in the main area of the family room and had forgotten about her, as they played on the game station.

“What time was this?” Karen asked, working on the gag that kept Miranda silent.

“Around 10 last night.” Lucas answered.

“She’s been tied for over 13 hours?” Karen asked.

“Dunno, we did not look at the clock.” The twins stated.

“Go play. Your mother might have something to say to you two later.” Karen said, sending the twins away.

Finally, she managed to get the knot out of the scarf that held the wadding in place in Miranda’s mouth. Miranda coughed and could not speak, her mouth completely dry. Karen walked to the downstairs bathroom and brought back some water. Miranda gulped it down.

“Thank you.” She whispered, her voice not working yet.

Karen sat down on the bed next to Miranda.

“What were you thinking? I thought you wanted a bath and bed.”

“I did, but I figured it would not be that hard, as the girl in the video escaped in 10 minutes.”

“You know who you are talking about here, right? Whenever did we escape from the ropes the twins tied us up with?” Karen asked.

“I know. But after tying my hands they gagged me, and I could not complain anymore.”

“At least they did a good job, I don’t think anybody would have escaped this.” Karen said, inspecting the ropes.

The twins had tied their mother’s arms at wrist and elbows, with many wraps, cinched and a knot out of reach of prying fingers. Miranda was getting more flexible and her elbows almost touched. Her chair back was lower than her shoulders, so the boys had guided them over the chair back and had used long ropes to tie Miranda’s upper body to the chair. She had known already after her hands had been tied that she would not get out, but now, being tightly hugged by ropes, she knew she would only get out with help.

“Are you going to untie me? I need a bathroom.” Miranda said to her friend, who was still looking at how Miranda was tied.

“Give me a second, I want to see what the boys did.”

“You could do that while you untie me.” Miranda sighed.

Karen grinned, but made no movement to releasing Miranda. She looked more closely at the ropes holding Miranda prisoner. Ropes were tied around the ankles and just below the knees. More rope was wound from under the seat, over her legs, back to under the seat. Her bound ankles were fixed to the left leg of the chair. The knocking noises Karen had heard were from Miranda pushing the chair up with her toes and dropping it back on the floor.

“Okay, let’s get you out of this.” Karen sighed.

It took almost 20 minutes to get all ropes undone. Miranda told Karen that she had tried everything she could think off to get out of the tie, but they boys had done too good a job, as always.

“Don’t be to harsh on them.” Karen said.

“I know, this is as much my fault as theirs. I hope that Tamara and Tim had more luck.”

Karen stopped working on the ropes and looked at Miranda.

“What do you mean?”

“Both Tim and Tamara joined in the escape. They were tied first, in Tim’s room, before I was tied. Didn’t they tell you?” Miranda asked.

“I have not seen them yet.” Karen replied.

“Oh no.” Miranda said.

Karen worked with a bit more speed on getting Miranda released. Once Miranda had her arms free, Karen left her alone and walked upstairs. She knocked on Tim’s door, no reply came from inside.

“Tim? Tamara?” Karen asked, while slowly opening the door, as she did not know if somebody was behind the door.

Nobody was behind the door, as Karen could see when she looked around the half-opened door. The curtains were closed, and the room was dark. Karen flipped the light switch and the main light came on, showing two still tightly tied bodies lying on the floor in the middle of the room. Both Tamara and Tim were tightly hogtied at the foot of the bed. Karen had wondered why they had not moved around, but when she saw how they were tied, it all made sense.

“Hold on. I will untie you.” Karen said to both prisoners.

Both Tamara and Tim had their hands tied behind their backs with rope at wrists and elbows. Tamara had her elbows touching, Tim’s were pulled reasonably close. Their legs were tied at ankles and above and below their knees, but their legs had also been tied to the bed posts at the foot of the bed. Rope was wrapped from their ankles to their knees, encompassing the bedposts. This prevented them from moving around. Their wrists were also attached with rope to the bedpost, pulling them in a hogtie. The hogtie for each of them was tight enough to pull their shoulders back a little. A gag, like what Karen had been sporting, kept both quiet. Both were dressed in their PJ’s, which meant shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

“Hold on.” Karen said again, working on the ropes holding her son and his girlfriend in the hogtie, but almost 14 hours of struggling had tightened the knots and it took Karen a while to get the knots undone.

Finally, Tim could relax his shoulders. He was still tied at wrists and elbows, but at least the hogtie rope was gone. He waited patiently, Karen had not removed the gags yet, until she had released the hogtie rope for Tamara.

“Hmmppffff.” Tamara said with a big sigh.

Karen figured it was a ‘thank you’ she got from Tamara. Working on the scarf holding the wadding in place in her mouth, soon Karen was able to pull the gag out of Tamara’s mouth.

“Thank you.” She whispered just like Miranda had done.

Tim’s gag was next, before Karen started on the ropes holding both to the bedpost. After another 15 minutes, Karen got the last rope undone. Both Tim and Tamara just laid on the floor.

“Oh, that feels good.” Tim said.

“What were you guys thinking?” Karen asked them.

“We figured we could do the escape and if not, which is actually what we figured would happen, you and Sally would be home later and could release us. Did you not see our note?”

“Obviously not.” Karen sighed. “Where was it?”

“On the kitchen table.” Tim said.

“I cleaned that up this morning, there were old newspapers. I did not see a note, but I was not really paying attention. And last night, well really this morning at 3, I was not reading notes. I had a glass of wine and went to bed.”

“I assume, since she never came to our rescue, that the twins tied their mother just as good as us and she never got out?” Tim asked.

“Yes, she was released by me 30 minutes ago. She told me about you guys.”

“We’ve been tied for 14 hours. Wow, I think I need a bath and a massage. These rope marks will be visible for a while.” Tamara said, hinting to Tim.

“You guys can use the basement bathroom; Miranda is in the upstairs one.” Karen said. “Keep the noise down, the boys are in the basement.”

“Thanks for releasing us, mom. Did you have a good visit yesterday?” Tim said, remembering where his mother had gone last night.

Karen gave a quick recap but told them she would give more details later.

“I’ll go make some food for all of you. Once that is done, we can talk. Get yourselves ready.”

Karen grinned when she left the room.

“Maybe I should set up some rules about getting tied up in this place.”
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Siena37
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Siena37 »

Interesting that theres no sign of Sally in this chapter, great chapter none the less
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Siena37 wrote: 4 years ago Interesting that theres no sign of Sally in this chapter, great chapter none the less
She was having some well deserved rest :-)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great part to the story, the twins are menaces haha can't be trusted. Nice that Sally finally got a rest
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

42. Crushed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The noise of cars being crushed was loud. Loud enough to be scary. The two people in the trunk, of what used to be a dark blue Ford Taurus GL from 1990, could hear the crushing sounds. They knew it was only a matter of time before the car they were in was being lifted and put in the crusher.

“Hmmpppffff.” Tamara screamed in her gag.

She fought her bonds with all her might, but the cuffs keeping her prisoner were much stronger than she was. Handcuffs kept her hands together behind her back, ankle cuffs were locked around her ankles and the chain between the ankle cuffs was looped around her handcuffs, keeping her in a hogtie.

“Hmmmmmppppppffffff.” Sally was trying to be even louder than Tamara.

She was tied the same, handcuffs and ankle cuffs, with the chain from the ankle cuffs looped around her wrist cuffs to keep her in a nice hogtie too. Both young women had a ballgag in their mouth, preventing them to talk. They could hear another car being crushed. Both girls were dressed in jeans and t-shirts. Tamara’s was sleeveless, Sally’s was a regular t-shirt. Blue Nike sneakers adorned Tamara’s feet, while Sally had orange Yeezy’s trainers on her feet. Both girls tried fruitlessly to escape their cuffs, but the steel was unyielding.

“Hmmpppffff.” Sally grunted to Tamara.

The car was old enough to not have an emergency trunk escape handle and the hogties they were tied in prevented them from kicking the trunk. Their gagged screams went unheard in the noise of the crusher. Suddenly they felt the car shake and metal screamed. The car started to move in random directions. The crusher crane had picked up the car and dumped it on the crusher pad.

“Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmppffffffff.”

Desperate screams came from the gagged mouths of the helpless women in the trunk of the car. The heavy industrial hydraulic motor that moved the crushing pads started to wine and moved in on the car.

“Hhhhhmmmmmmmppffffffff.” Tamara tried desperately.

Suddenly the crushing sounds stopped. It took a few minutes and the trunk of the car opened.

“Was that scary enough?” The voice of Sheila asked.

The short blond hair of Sheila was covered by a cap, the coverall she was wearing was full of grime and dirt. Owning a junkyard was not a clean profession.

“Hmmppffff.” Tamara nods.

“Let me get those cuffs off.” Sheila said. “Once we have you out of the car, we’ll close the trunk and crush the car.”

Sheila released the cuff on Tamara’s left foot, before undoing the chain that looped around her wrists. It allowed Tamara to stretch her legs. She almost kicked Sally, who was still hogtied.

“Hmmppffff.” She said as an apology since she was still gagged.

After removing the cuff from Tamara’s left hand, she helped the young woman out of the trunk.

“All done.” Sheila said and made the motion to close the trunk, which resulted in a gagged scream from Sally.

The trunk stopped closing and reopened.

“Oh, you want out too?” Sheila asked with a big smile on her face.

Sally nodded. It took only a moment to unlock a hand and ankle, before Sally climbed out of the old car. Sheila removed the 2 GoPro camera’s that had been installed in the trunk and closed the trunk for real this time and climbed back in the crusher. The car in the crusher had bright yellow paint on top of it to indicate which was the one Tamara and Sally had been in.

“Stay to the side. And don’t touch the camera.” She yelled above the noise of the engine.

With a lot of noise, the crusher squashed the car into a small cube of metal. The crane that was part of the crusher lifted it up and placed it on a pile of similar cubes. The large machine shutdown again and Sheila climbed out of the control room. She walked up to the third GoPro camera and stopped the recording.

“Was that what you wanted?” She asked Tamara who had taken the gag out of her mouth.

“Glad I am not in there. Yes, pretty much. The school task was to do a remake of a movie scene, I think we nailed it.”

At that moment Patrick, the oldest of Sheila’s three boys, came walking up to them.

“Mom, what are you doing? Hi Sally, hi Tamara.”

He looked at Tamara and Sally and noticed the gag still in Sally’s mouth.

“Why are you gagged?”

Tamara told him about her school project, replicating a movie scene in which they had been kidnapped and locked in an old car and were being crushed to get rid of the evidence.

“Wow. What movie was that? Can I see what you did so far?” He asked.

She mentioned a movie he had never heard of, which was no surprise as it was not even a C-movie.

“When it is done. I still have to do some editing on my laptop.”

“Can I see you in cuffs?” He asked.

Tamara brought her hands behind her back and cuffed herself, as she still had the handcuffs on one wrist.

“Like this?” She asked Patrick.

“I’ll go and change. When you guys are done, come into the house, okay?” Sheila asked, walking towards the house.

The crusher was behind the main house, some distance away, and could not be seen from the road. Patrick looked at Tamara, walked behind her and looked at how her hands were cuffed.

“We tied mom a few times, but always in the house and mostly while she sat on her favorite seat. I never seen, other than on TV or the movies, somebody cuffed for real.”

The 10-year-old looked at her ankles.

“Can I cuff your ankle?” He asked.

Tamara grinned, she looked down at the cuff still on her one ankle.

“Go ahead.” She said.

Carefully he picked up the cuff and closed it around Tamara’s ankle.

“Happy?” She asked.

“Can you get out?” He asked her, looking at the cuffs on her feet and hands.

“Not without the keys, and I think your mom might have taken those into the house.”

Sally had been standing quietly to the side, her gag no longer in her mouth but hanging, like Tamara had done, around her neck.

“Let’s go inside.” She said to Tamara and Patrick.

Tamara walked with small steps towards the house. Sally made a little more noise, as the one cuff that was no longer on her left ankle, kept dragging behind her.

“Patrick, maybe you should cuff Sally too, before she damages the cuffs.” Tamara said, hearing the noise.

“Can I?” He looked at Sally.

Sally sighed and nodded. Patrick quickly grabbed the loose cuff and closed it around Sally’s ankle, making her a prisoner again. Patrick looked at Sally’s handcuff and after another sigh, Sally held her hands behind her back and let him cuff her too.

“Thank you.” He said, all excited.

They walked towards the house, Sally and Tamara forced to make small steps, the chain between the ankle cuffs was not that long. Patrick held the door open and led them into the living room. Sally noticed it was just past 1 PM. The GoPro’s they had used, a present from Karen for Tim and Tamara so that they could record their swimming, stood next to Tamara’s Chromebook. The keys to the cuffs were nowhere in sight, nor was Sheila.

“I think mom is in the shower.” Patrick said.

“We’ll wait.” Tamara said with a grin.

“Not that we can do much else.” Sally said, while she moved her cuffed hands to the front of her body.

“Wow.” Patrick said, seeing her do that.

Tamara just sat down; her hands still cuffed behind her. Patrick had gone to look for his brothers and tell them about Sally and Tamara. After 10 minutes they showed up.

“See, I told you so.” He told his younger brothers.

Both Sally and Tamara were inspected by Steven and Jack, Sheila’s other kids.

“Can you get out?” Steven asked Tamara, who was sitting on the couch.

At that moment, their mother walked into the room, freshly showered, and watched the kids hanging around Tamara and Sally, asking all kinds of questions.

“Come on kids, leave them alone. Go play. I need to release these ladies; again, I noticed; and they must leave soon. And so are we, as we’re all invited for dinner at Karen.

“Okay mom. Can we play with the cuffs later, Tamara?” Patrick asked.

“Maybe, listen to your mom and we’ll see, okay?”

The boys nodded and ran of. Sheila picked up the keys to the cuffs from on top of a cabinet where neither Tamara nor Sally had looked. A few minutes later all the cuffs were lying in a pile on the dining table.

“Now, let’s see what we have got.” Tamara said, settling behind her laptop and loading the data from the GoPro’s onto her laptop. She was happy with the results and with a bit of editing, mixing the feeds from the different camera’s, she knew she would have a good clip for her project.

“That looks good.” She said, closing her laptop.

“I agree.” Sally said. “Let’s pack up and go to Karen’s place, I promised to help with cooking.”

Several minutes later they were in Sally’s car heading over to Karen. Sheila would be following soon. Tamara had left the cuffs and keys for the kids to play with, they could bring them to Karen, who owned the cuffs anyway. It had been a good morning.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I just finished binge reading all 42 chapters of this amazing story, and I’m glad I did! This has been such an enjoyable story! Well written, great characters, and plenty of bondage. I’m looking forward to the next 42 chapters!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 4 years ago I just finished binge reading all 42 chapters of this amazing story, and I’m glad I did! This has been such an enjoyable story! Well written, great characters, and plenty of bondage. I’m looking forward to the next 42 chapters!
Working on it :-) Just got sidetracked by a hitchhiker...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Since I created a PDF version of the Bondage Models by Choice story, just because it is getting long, I might as well do the same for this story, since it already turned into 40+ chapters, so for those who want to (re)read if offline, here you go.

Personal use only, do not redistribute please. Copyrighted by me :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

havonar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by havonar »

FH

Your stories so far are excellent. I love family TUGs. I look forward to reading the rest of your submissions.

havonar
havonar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by havonar »

I absolutely love your stories! You have a real talent.

Thank you for sharing your work.

Sincerely
havonar
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Duuuude!! We need more!! 😂😂😂
darrenpre069
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by darrenpre069 »

Will Miranda be getting tied and gagged overnight anytime soon :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

darrenpre069 wrote: 3 years ago Will Miranda be getting tied and gagged overnight anytime soon :D
Chapter 41, published 3 weeks ago had her tied overnight.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

43. Party time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen was busy in the kitchen; Tim was helping her. He was becoming good at cooking and seemed to enjoy it. It was a big meal they were preparing, as lots of people were coming today. Luckily, the weather was good so they could eat outside and use the barbeque, but that still did mean there had to be some preparations.

“The girls should be home any time.” Karen said.

She was dressed in her customary jeans and blouse, nothing fancy since she had work to do.

“I hope Sheila could help Tamara with her project. I suspect we’ll have to wait for the finished product before we get to see what she did.” Tim added, wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

“Somebody got tied up, as she took some of the cuffs I have.”

“You really should show us what you have some day, mom.”

“Some day maybe, most of it you have already seen. I think there is only one or two things left and not all is for you to see.” Karen replied.

“I’ll take this outside.” Tim said, picking up the salad he had prepared.

Karen nodded and kept working on the meat for the BBQ. She had to smile, as it had almost been 2 weeks since people had gotten tied up around the house. While she had no idea what Tim and Tamara were doing while they were at Carrie’s place, it had been quiet at her place. Maybe it had to do with the swimming competitions, both Tamara and Tim had been busy, maybe it had been the number of tie-ups had escalated and people needed a break. Sally had been busy with college too, which also might have helped.

“Can I help with anything?” Miranda asked while walking into the kitchen.

“Hello, I did not see you arrive.” Karen said, hugging here friend who was dressed in cut-off black jeans and a yellow bikini top.

“You were too busy. The twins are in the yard, Sally and Tamara arrived just after us. I figured I come in to see if I could help with something. Sheila should be here any minute.”

“Maybe you can keep the kids entertained? We’re almost done with the food.”

“Sounds like a plan. Send a rescue party if you don’t here from me in a while.” Miranda said jokingly before leaving the kitchen.

“Rescue party?” Sally asked, walking into the kitchen.

She had changed from her jeans and t-shirt into a summer dress that showed off her legs.

“I am going to entertain the kids.” Miranda said on her way out.

“Good luck.” Sally said.

Karen grinned and looked at her daughter.

“How did it go?”

“Great, but it was pretty scary being cuffed and locked in a car that is about to be demolished. Tamara will work on editing the footage. Sheila and the boys are bringing the cuffs back. They should be in any moment. A shame Elly and Bridget could not make it.”

“I know. Can you take this outside?” Handing a bowl to Sally.

“Yep. Shall I make sure everybody has drinks?”

“Sounds like a plan.” Karen said, focussing on the next task.

Sally walked outside with the bowl and placed it on the table.

“Anything I can do?” Sheila asked.

“You made good time.” Sally said.

“It is fun to see how quick the boys can be if they want to. I promised they could play with the cuffs a little more once we got here. Here are the gags you guys left behind.”

Sheila gave the two ballgags to Sally, who looked around but did not see the kids.

“I saw them go with Miranda to the pool area.” Sheila said, seeing Sally look around.

Both Sheila and Sally walked back into the house.

“Let’s see what else needs coming outside.” Sheila said.

In the meantime, Miranda was around the side of the house where the pool was with Steven, Jack, and Patrick. Her twins were in the pool splashing around.

“There they are, just like I told you.” Miranda said to the three boys.

Her own kids were 2 years older than Patrick, but the kids still played together.

“Can you let me go now?” Miranda asked.

“What do you mean, mom?” Jacob asked.

Miranda showed her handcuffed hands to him. When Miranda had come out of the house, Sheila had just arrived, and the boys had walked up to Miranda and told her about what Tamara and Sally had done that morning. They were still holding on to the cuffs and it had only been a matter of time before one of them asked if they could put one of the handcuffs on Miranda’s wrists. She had not argued, she had just held her hands behind her back, while Jack applied the cuffs.

“The boys cuffed you?” Jacob asked.

“Yeah, well done.” Lucas called out from the other side of the pool.

“What are you going to do with her?” Jacob asked.

“Release her, what else should we do with her?” Patrick asked.

It was obvious to Miranda that her twins had something else in mind than releasing her.

“Thank you, Patrick, that is indeed what you should do.” She complemented him and turned around.

“Oh, common mom, you played along before.” Lucas said.

“You mean I was kidnapped before.” She replied.

“Only because you let us.” Jacob added.

“You got kidnapped by your kids?” Steven, the youngest asked, his eyes big.

Lucas told them about how they had kidnapped their mother and Karen a few weeks back.

“Can we kidnap you?” Patrick asked.

“You don’t ask to kidnap somebody, you do.” Jacob said.

It was clear Sheila’s boys were a little less comfortable with that, which was fine with Miranda.

“Why don’t we do it this way. You guys can kidnap me, and Jacob and Lucas can rescue me.”

The three boys all had big smiles on their faces. Jacob and Lucas were smiling too, so it seemed everybody was happy.

“Hold on, you’ll need a gag and a blindfold.” Lucas said, getting out of the pool and running into the house.

He returned a few minutes later with two scarfs and gave them to Steven.

“Oh, you will need this.” Patrick said, handing a handcuff key to Lucas. “I still have the other one.”

Patrick grabbed Miranda’s arm and started to walk away from the pool area, his brothers following him, while Jacob and Lucas splashed around in the pool. Once they were alone at the pool, they looked at each other and smiled.

“Let’s get some rope and stuff and we’ll follow them. Once they leave mom somewhere, we’ll kidnap her for real.” Jacob said.

“Sounds good.” Lucas replied.

Miranda had no idea what her kids were up to, she was being walked to the shop. A single electricity pole stood next to it, which used to supply the power to the shop before the cable was placed in the ground a few years back. The pole had never been removed as it was in nobody’s way.

“Let’s put her against the pole.” Steven suggested.

The others agreed and Miranda was walked to the pole. Patrick unlocked one wrist cuff, before locking it again behind the pole.

“Can I do her feet?” Jack asked.

His brothers gave him the ankle cuffs and he locked one side on Miranda’s right ankle, running the chain behind the pole, before locking it to her left ankle. She had to give him credit, this way she could not move her feet away from the pole.

“Well done guys, I can’t get away.” She told the three boys.

They all had happy smiles on their faces. Patrick took one of the scarves Steven was holding and folded it in a single strip and tied it over Miranda’s eyes. It did not block all light out, but she could not see a thing. She knew the gag was going to be next. Luckily, her kids had not given Sheila’s boys anything for packing, so it turned out to be just a cleave gag.

“You okay, Miranda?” Patrick asked.

She nodded, not wanting to make it clear a cleave gag did not prevent you from talking.

“Okay, we’ll tell the twins they can rescue you. Bye.”

Miranda grunted something in her gag, and she could hear the boys walk away.

“How was it she always got suckered into these games?” She thought to herself.

The cuffs were not tight, but they were also not loose enough to get out off. She just had to wait for her rescuers.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And the story continues :D Parties are always fun for games ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 years ago And the story continues
Yep. After writing 13 updates in a row in the same number of days for the hitchhiker story, which were double the length updates, it was nice to write for one of the other stories again. I still got many ideas to write down for this one.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

44. Twist and turns
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Lucas and Jacob, can you give me a hand?”

Tim saw them walk towards the house and he could use some help with the chairs and the barbeque. He saw them debate what to do, but in the end, they came to him and asked what he needed doing.

“Just setting up the chairs, a circle around the campfire pit is fine, and I’ll get the BBQ going.”

Karen walked out of the house to the table next to the barbeque a while later.

“Lucas or Jacob, have you seen your mother?” She asked the twins who were helping Tim with the barbeque.

“Not lately, Karin.” Lucas answered.

Karen looked around. Most people had arrived. She had not seen Carrie yet, but Sheila was here with the kids, they were playing with a soccer ball on the grass. Tamara and Sally were all helping Karen with getting the food outside, while Tim and the twins were getting the BBQ going. She knew Miranda was here, as she had talked to her in the kitchen.

“I wonder where Miranda is.” She said to herself.

They did these parties a couple of times when the weather was nice. Karen was normally the first one to have one. It was kind of the unofficial start of summer season.

“Once the barbeque is hot, you can put some burgers on for the kids, Tim.” Karen said, before she disappeared into the house again.

“Why did you not tell her that Sheila’s boys kidnapped her?” Jacob asked his brother.

“She asked if we had seen her lately, which I have not, we have been helping Tim.” He replied.

While looking after the barbeque, Tim asked them what they meant.

“Patrick, Steven and Jack kidnapped our mom. But they have been here for a while now, so maybe we should check on her.” Lucas said.

“Do you know where they took her?” Tim asked.

“They walked in the direction of the shop, last time I saw them.”

The soccer ball rolled close to the barbeque and Patrick came running up for it.

“Patrick, have you seen Miranda?”

“We left her at the pole next to the shop.” He said, before grabbing the ball and running back to his brothers.

“Let’s have a look, shall we.” Tim said.

He was not sure, but he thought he saw a bit of disappointment in the eyes of the twins, as if they had other plans.

“Okay.” Lucas said and the three of them walked around the house.

“Oh, she is not here.” Jacob said, sounding surprised.

The area around the shop, including the electricity pole, was deserted. If Miranda had been in the area, she clearly was no longer.

“Let’s get some burgers going.” Tim said, turning around and walking back to the barbeque.

“Good idea.” Lucas and Jacob agreed after looking around once more.

Miranda stood a few meters away between the trees and she was not alone; Carrie was with her and she was hand gagging her friend.

“Not a word.” She had whispered in Miranda’s ear.

Miranda nodded. Earlier, when Carrie arrived at the house, she had parked her car and was just in time to see Sheila’s boys cuff Miranda to the pole. She had put a finger to her lips and had asked for the keys, before sending the boys back to the barbeque area of the house.

“Look what I found.” Caitlin said to Miranda, while uncuffing one hand from Miranda.

Miranda had to grin, she recognized Carrie’s voice. She did not resist when Carrie cuffed her hands again, now just behind her back. Carrie removed the ankle cuffs and pulled her prisoner into the woods, just before Tim and the twins walked towards the shop.

“So, I know you have been playing this game for some time, but I am new. Any rules I should know about?” Carrie asked Miranda, releasing her hand since they were alone again.

“No rules as far as I have ever found out. Just don’t keep me tied for as long as they did 2 weeks ago.”

“How long was that?”

“13 hours.”

“What?” Caitlin exclaimed. “You were tied for 13 hours?”

“Yeah, things escalated a little.”

“Not sure I would call that a little.” Caitlin said.

“Your daughter was tied even longer, together with Tim. It was an escape challenge and we failed.”

“Yeah, I know that Tamara was playing the game.”

“Karen had her tied and gagged a few weeks ago when you were having coffee in the house.”

“What? Really?”

Miranda grinned. She could not see Carrie’s reaction, the blindfold prevented that, but she could hear the surprise in her voice.

“What are you going to do with me?” Miranda asked.

“Not sure, what would you guys normally do?”

“My captor is asking her prisoner what she should do? That’s not how things work. Do I also need to tell you were they keep the ropes and other stuff?”

“Yes please.” Carrie grinned.

Miranda sighed.

“There is probably a bunch of rope in the shop, but the good stuff is in the house. There is a plastic box in the cupboard in the hallway upstairs.”
Carrie knew that getting that box would be a problem if she wanted to stay undetected.

“Anything else?” She asked Miranda.

“What? The victim needs to tell the kidnapper where to find stuff to tie her up? What kind of kidnapper are you?”

“An inexperienced one.” Carrie said with a smile.

“Okay, there were a bunch of chains in the shop a few weeks back. Tamara did an escape while chained up. It would fit with the cuffs.” Miranda said, rattling the cuffs on her wrists.

Liking the idea, Carrie guided the blindfolded Miranda to the shop, and they entered through the small door. The shop was dark, so Carrie turned the lights on. While holding on to her prisoner, Carrie walked through the shop until she found the plastic grey box. The lid was open, and the chains were easily visible. She checked the box and found several locks in it too.

“That will do.”

Miranda sighed. Playing along was mostly fun. Even when she failed to escape and was tied for 13 hours, there had been that little disappointment in the end when she was released. Yes, her body had told her she needed out, but her mind still wanted to escape on her own.

“Now what?” Miranda asked her kidnapper.

“Let’s get you against one of these support poles and I’ll wrap you up.”

Carrie brought Miranda over to the poles that supported the second floor, the same poles her daughter had been tied to with Tim and Sallie a few weeks back.

“I will unlock one cuff and redo them behind the pole. Behave.”

Carrie tried to sound sinister but failed miserably and both women laughed. After handcuffing Miranda’s wrists behind her back and the support pole, Carrie took a chain and wrapped it around the waist of Miranda. When she picked up a lock, half the chains sagged.

“I think you need to do a better job.” Miranda laughed.

“Tell me what to do, it has been a while since I tied somebody up.” Carrie sighed.

With the instructions from Miranda, who thought she must be mad telling her captor what to do, Carrie managed a better job. Miranda told her to do her elbows and pull them tight, although she had to tell Carrie to redo it twice. Next came a chain around her waist, followed by one above her knees and around her ankles. Each chain was also wrapped around the pole, making sure Miranda was not going anywhere.

“That looks tight.” Carrie said, looking at the helpless woman in front of her.

“It is, believe me, you did a good job. Maybe too good, as I don’t think I can escape from this.”

“That was the goal, wasn’t it? Are you okay? I’ll leave you for a while and rescue you when people start looking for you again.”

“Okay, but you are forgetting something.”

“What?”

“I can call for help.” Miranda said.

“That does not matter, nobody will hear you in here.”

“Oh, I can scream loud.” Miranda grinned.

“Okay, I get it, you want a gag.”

Looking around, Carrie noticed a role of 2-inch wide electricity tape on the work bench. She still had the scarf that was used as a gag before, so she grabbed that and stuffed it in Miranda’s mouth when she wanted to say something.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Miranda protested when Carrie wrapped the tape around her head.

In contrast to duct tape, the electrician tape stretched more. It meant wrapping it around a head made the gag tighter than if she had used duct tape. It had been an almost new role and Carrie kept wrapping the tape around Miranda’s head, including over the blindfold.

“Better?” She asked when she was finally done.

“Hmmppffff.”

Miranda did not sound happy.

“Live with it. You wanted a gag, you have one. Now see you later.”

She walked to the exit of the building and listened if she could hear the gagged noises from her prisoner. The support to which Miranda was tied was all the way in the back of the shop and only if you knew what to listen for could you hear the gagged grunts.

“Bye.” Carrie said, turning off the lights and closing the door behind her.

Before heading to the barbeque area, she walked to her car, picking up the desert she had brought along. She knew it was not a potluck, but she also knew that everybody loved her desert. When she walked around the corner of the house, two masked and armed bandits were waiting for her.

“Put that down and put your hands up lady.”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic