All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great chapter. I had forgotten about Fay. Glad you didn't. Can't wait to hear what happens next. Love how Mark and Miranda walked off.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 9 months ago Great chapter. I had forgotten about Fay. Glad you didn't.
That's why I keep a list of characters for each of my stories, so I can keep track. And with the twins having that crush, it was not a far fetched event to happen.
Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago I sense there maybe a few new characters emerging from this charity event, or at least I hope so :)
Fay has been in the background, but will come forward more, and (spoiler alert) since I got fed up with Danny and how he treats Miranda and the twins, moving Mark into the story allows for some interesting angels, including bringing Fay into play.

Although I noticed that I am not often using the husbands in the story.
GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago It is amazing how you keep tying (pun intended) different parts of your story together.
I know what I want from the chapter before I start writing. How it develops comes from when I am writing. There is very little planning on the details, it just comes together (95% of the time) while I write the chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Seems like Fay is in for another round of collecting for the Hospital. And Miranda seems to be happy, that she is out of the way of the twins. But... who knows....
There always can be a few more ropes.
crisronaldo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by crisronaldo »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
First,thank u for your good work
I miss the old parts where the tugs were only between the family members ,I would like to see a part where Tim would tie up Karen and gag her
Last edited by crisronaldo 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Thank you for a long and great story 🌞
crisronaldo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by crisronaldo »

First,thank u for your good work
I miss the old parts where the tugs were only between the family members ,I would like to see a part where Tim would tie up Karen and gag her
can you plz do it ?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

crisronaldo wrote: 9 months ago I miss the old parts where the tugs were only between the family members ,I would like to see a part where Tim would tie up Karen and gag her
can you plz do it ?
They will come. I got bored with the story, not really knowing where to go with it, so I needed something to add something different to the story.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

knutty71 wrote: 9 months ago Thank you for a long and great story 🌞
You are welcome. Glad you enjoy it.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fundraiser is going well and interesting to see how Mark and Faye are moving into the story and how the twins may soon have two ladies they tie and gag frequently
crisronaldo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by crisronaldo »

slackywacky wrote: 9 months ago
crisronaldo wrote: 9 months ago I miss the old parts where the tugs were only between the family members ,I would like to see a part where Tim would tie up Karen and gag her
can you plz do it ?
They will come. I got bored with the story, not really knowing where to go with it, so I needed something to add something different to the story.
yes but really we havent seen any part where karen and tim were home alone with tim tying karen
and thanks for your effort
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Caesar73, @GreyLord, @Beaumains, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @TightsBound, @Mask6190, @Canuck100 @dogrednuht123

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
130 – Tied up and down

“Danny not around?” Mark asked while they walked around the fairgrounds.

“We are divorcing. It is not working. He moved to his dad the moment I asked him about it.”

“I am sorry.”

“No, don’t be, it is for the better. He does not want the responsibility of having kids. He said he was not going to fight me for custody.”

Mark stopped walking and looked at Miranda. He knew he was a few years older than her, but not much, and he knew she had been a fashion model. He could understand why, as she was very good looking. The long blond hair framed a face with high cheekbones and sparkling eyes.

“If there is anything I can do, just let me know. How are the boys taking it?”

Miranda nodded and grinned.

“You saw them. If they can tie somebody up, they are happy. Nothing much changes for them. Danny is still picking them up and take them out fishing and such. He is just not living in the house anymore.”

“They still tie you up?” Mark asked.

He was aware of the games the twins played, since he had found Miranda bound and gagged.

“Yeah, they do.”

Mark’s brain imagined the 38-year-old woman bound and gagged again. Ropes circling her body, accentuating her breasts, her legs bend at the knees in a tight hogtie, her long blond hair being held in place by a ballgag harness.

“Are you imagining me bound and gagged?” She asked, looking at Mark, a smile on her face.

He turned red.

“Sorry.”

“No need to be.” Miranda laughed.

She was flattered that he was showing interest in her and she liked it. Maybe it had played a role in the separation from Danny, although that had been something that had been coming for a while. Even after she had been tied up by Danny, which had been the time Mark had found her, Danny had not shown any interest in her and was only concerned about going fishing. So, maybe this was as it was meant to be.

“You want to join me checking in on Tamara?” She asked.

“Sure. Where is she?”

“She is helping in the hospital. Carrie is working and did not know if she could check on her daughter, it all depended on how busy things got at the department, as they are, just like so many hospitals, understaffed. Karen and I told her we would check in on her. I brought some more drinks for her.”

“Sounds good to me. What is she helping with?”

“I have not seen it yet, been too busy with the things out here. We’ll know when we see her, I suppose. She should be near the cafeteria.”

Together they walked towards the hospital building, leaving the fairgrounds. It was all signposted to the entry of the hospital and where the tours started. Miranda checked in with the woman managing the tours, telling her they were just checking up on Tamara.

“Go ahead, you have about 15 minutes before the next tour comes through.”

Mark and Miranda walked through the corridors of the hospital towards the cafeteria.

“Are you coming for the auction tomorrow?” Miranda asked Mark.

“What auction? I must admit I have not really read up on what was going on. Fay sort of dragged me along today.”

“We’re doing a slave auction, although slave is probably a big word. We have a bunch of mostly ladies, but there are a few men, who will be sold. They come with something like going for coffee or getting your car washed and such things.”

“Will you be tied up?” Mark grinned.

“Yes. Are you looking forward to that?” Miranda grinned.

Mark turned red again and Miranda laughed.

“If you win the auction for me, you get to walk me around the fair for an hour and we have a photographer who will take a few photos.”

DW, since he was completely recovered, was the photographer, although Miranda was not sure Mark had met him yet.

“You going to walk around the fair, all tied up? That I like to see.”

“Well, all you have to do is win the auction.” Miranda grinned. “Oh, here is Tamara.”

Locating Tamara had not been difficult, she was indeed not far from the cafeteria. Miranda and Mark walked up to the bed. Tamara had her eyes closed.

“I think she is slacking on the job.” Mark said.

Tamara opened her eyes.

“Aaaaahhhh?”

The gag prevented her from talking. Both Mark and Miranda looked at the Segufix system.

“Don’t think she is going anywhere.” He said to Miranda.

“I agree.”

Miranda ran her finger, much like Carrie had done before, over the sole of Tamara’s left foot, which caused the helpless woman to laugh and fight her bonds. It sounded distorted due to the gag.

“Want that thing out of your mouth for a moment, so you can have a drink?” Miranda asked.

A small nod, her head was held down, from Tamara indicated she would indeed have the gag removed. It did not take long for Miranda to figure out how to remove the gag.

“Thank you. That is one irritating gag. And I was not even supposed to be gagged. Just a set of circumstances that caused me to end up like this.” Tamara said.

“Looks like you can’t get out?” Mark asked.

“This is Mark, he is Fay’s father.”

“Oh, I know, the girl the twins have a crush on.”

“Yeah. They had her tied to a pole in the fairgrounds, being sentenced as a witch, when we left.” Mark replied.

“I’ll be back, need a straw.” Miranda said, leaving Tamara and Mark alone while she walked to the cafeteria.

Mark could see why she needed a straw, as the Segufix system also restrained Tamara’s head.

“It gets a bit boring, staring at the ceiling.” Tamara told Mark.

“I bet you counted every crack.” He replied.

They both laughed.

“What’s up?”

Miranda was back with a straw and wondered what they talked about as she saw them laughing. She did not ask and with the straw, Miranda gave Tamara some of the drink that she had brought.

“Enough?” Miranda asked and Tamara nodded.

“Thanks. I needed that. I suspect that you did not bring something to eat?” Tamara asked.

“Nope. But the cafeteria is right there. Just get up and get something.” Miranda grinned.

With all her strength, Tamara fought her bonds. It was useless, she did not have the power to break the Segufix system.

“You see the key for these things?”

Both Mark and Miranda looked, but they did not.

“Oh well, nothing we can do about it.” Miranda laughed. “Looks like you are stuck.”

Mark picked up the gag.

“What are you doing with that?” Tamara asked, as she could see him from the corner of her eyes.

“What you think?” He asked.

“That was not part of the display. Just leave it on the bed.”

“But it makes it so much more real.” He grinned.

There was no way Tamara could stop him and moments later her jaws were held open again by the aluminum gag. Mark clicked it a little further open than it had been.

“Aaaaahhhhhhh.” Tamara grunted

It was all she could say. Speech was impossible again. And just as Mark was done, a group showed up from the tour, so both Miranda and Mark stepped back.

“See you later, Tamara.”
Last edited by slackywacky 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Once again slackywacky! You're making us want more, now that Mark is wanting to put some ropes on Miranda :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It is good that things are improving for Miranda. I hope she will feel better without Danny. She also has a good support network.

There seemed to be much foreshadowing in this chapter. Why do I have the feeling that Mark will be buying Miranda at the auction? There seems to be too much between them, but Mark does not know when to act.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great work, Grand Master @slackywacky. It is exciting to think of the possibilities of interaction between Mark and Miranda. I wonder how he will tie her up the first time. And poor Tamara. She doesn't seem to have learned that when she is tied up and helpless, then anyone around her is her boss.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

The interaction between Mark and Miranda were fun! Hope Mark will be around more in the future chapters :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Uhhhh I like what's developing there. And I have a crush on Miranda anyway. Well also she seems to be in very tight and long bondage. Hope Mark can fulfill what she seems to need. But I guess the twins would not be bothered anyways they just do business as always. Seems there are more bondage sessions coming up for Miranda. Poor Miranda. But happy me. Cant wait for the next chapter @slackywacky .
There always can be a few more ropes.
knutty71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by knutty71 »

Thank you for a great chapter. I am not sure how you keep track of your characters but great work 🌞🌞👍🏼
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice to see Miranda being able to let her hair down a bit and do some flirting
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

@slackywacky we hope you are doing well. Just checking in to see where things are. You are greatly missed.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago 87 - All connected
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For bystanders that would have seen the 5 people walking through the forest, it must have looked weird that three of the 5 persons were walking with their hands in the air. At least most of the time, as occasionally the trail was slightly more difficult to traverse, and they needed their arms for balance.

“What is going to happen to us?” Thea asked.

When Karen had told her what Miranda’s boys tend to do, she was not sure if she wanted to go along, but when she made the decision to walk with Karen to the gate, she also told herself that she would not be a spoil sport if the kids would indeed do something. And now she was walking through the woods with two toy guns pointed at her and her hands in the air.

“Be quiet, or we will have to gag you.” Lucas said.

“Gag me?” Thea asked.

“That is what happens to loud hostages.” Jacob replied.

Silently, they walked all the way to campsite, which was still quiet as the kids were still asleep. All three women stood there in the open area next to the tents with their hands in the air, waiting for their kidnappers to make the next move.

“Where’s the rope?” Lucas asked Karen.

It was clear to Karen that the reason they had walked with their hands up from the gate house to the campsite because the boys did not have rope with them. Luckily for them, or unlucky for the prisoners, Karen had enough rope and other bondage materials with her.
I love this part!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 6 months ago I love this part!
Glad you like my stories. Thanks for reading and commenting.
KCMand wrote: 6 months ago Just checking in to see where things are. You are greatly missed.
Oh, I am around.
harveygasson wrote: 8 months ago Nice to see Miranda being able to let her hair down a bit and do some flirting
She deserves it.
knutty71 wrote: 8 months ago I am not sure how you keep track of your characters
It can be tough, especially with three (4 for the moment) stories going.
Argentum wrote: 8 months ago she seems to be in very tight and long bondage
Kinda like myself ;) A writer puts his own likings in his stories.
charliesmith wrote: 8 months ago Hope Mark will be around more in the future chapters
I suspect so, he will be tying up Miranda soon enough.
Beaumains wrote: 8 months ago Why do I have the feeling that Mark will be buying Miranda at the auction?
I have no idea :lol:
Mask6190 wrote: 8 months ago You're making us want more
New chapters will come, I am not done with this story yet :D

Thank you all for sticking around!
Last edited by slackywacky 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Caesar73, @GreyLord, @Beaumains, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @TightsBound, @Mask6190, @Canuck100 @dogrednuht123

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
131 - Dinner plans

“Oh, my feet are killing me.” Karen said as she sat down on a chair in their tent. “All this walking around, doing this, getting that, it is almost like everybody forgot what they came here fore.”

She had just come back from a money run, collecting the donations the groups, like Tim and his witch hunt, had gathered.

“You know that even without you the event would happen.” Miranda grinned.

Karen rubbed her feet, while trying to focus on what else she needed to do.

“There is only 15 minutes left, day 1 is almost over.” Miranda said, looking at the clock Karen had placed in the tent.

“The day went by much faster than I expected. And I still have so much…”

“Euh.” Miranda held a hand up, interrupting Karen.

“What?”

“And _I_ still have things to do? What happened to ‘We’?”

“Okay.” Karen grinned as she knew Miranda was right. “We still have things to do for the auction tomorrow. Although it can wait till tomorrow. For today we should be done soon.”

Karen sighed. It was fun organizing everything for the hospital fund-raiser, but it was also a lot of work.

“Thank you for helping me. And did I see you walk around with Mark?”

“Yes, you did. I suspect he wants to bid for me at the auction tomorrow.”

“Lucky people. I am glad for you, my dear.” Karen said to her friend.

She had not liked how Danny treated Miranda, but there was not much she could do, besides being there when needed. When Miranda told her they had split, she was sort of happy for her. And it was not a bad break-up, so the kids, the twins, would not suffer much.

“I’ll be glad when all of this is over.” Miranda said.

Karen was not sure she meant the fair or everything that was going on in her life, but she did not get a chance to ask as somebody was at the tent.

“Everybody decent?”

“Oh, speak about the devil.” Karen grinned, as Mark walked into the tent.

He was not alone, Tim, the twins and Fay walked in too.

“Are you guys done for the day?” Miranda asked.

“Yes, we did pretty good, lots of donations. Lots of ticklish wenches.”

“And the twins behaved?” Karen asked, looking at Jacob and Lucas.

“They did, although I suspect Fay helped out.” Tim replied.

“What you mean?” Karen said.

Only then did she notice that Fay had been quiet and standing somewhat behind the others. When Karen paid attention, she noticed that Fay was tied up.

“Did you keep the poor girl tied for the whole afternoon?” Miranda asked, now that she noticed the same thing as Karen had.

“No, she volunteered about an hour ago to be a witch again, as nobody wanted to play along anymore.

“Hmmppffff.” Fay mumbled, nodding.

“And you decided that keeping her tied a little longer was fine?” Miranda asked.

“Her father did not object.” Jacob said.

“I bet she was already tied and gagged at that time.” Karen grinned.

Fay nodded her head. Miranda got up and walked over to Fay, turning her around so that Karen could see how she was tied up. Her wrists and elbows were tied, touching, behind her back, and several wraps of rope circled her upper body, keeping her arms stuck behind her back. She was hobbled at her ankles, allowing her to make only small steps. And it was clear based on the sounds Fay made that her mouth was stuffed.

“I had nothing to do with this.” Mark grinned.

He knew he could have intervened, and Fay had giving him a look when he had shown up to pick her up, but instead allowing the twins to keep her tied longer. The attention she got as their prisoner had been fun and had brought in some extra donations, so she suffered for a good cause, she kept telling herself. As a cheerleader on her school squad, she kept in shape, so being tied up was not too difficult for her. The mouth stuffing gag had been a new experience though, not one she was fond off, but tied up as she was, there was not much she could do about it.

“So, what is the plan?” Karen asked the group.

“I figured that I could add some usefulness to this day by making dinner.” Mark said. “As a thank you.”

“Just us?” Miranda asked.

“Sally is already gone, DW picked her up. Tamara is going home with Carrie, so she is fine, so it would just be us.” Tim said.

“Oh, okay. Why not. I had no plans yet.” Karen replied. “Give us a few minutes to close up.”

It did not take long to clean up in the tent. It was not like there was much to steal anyway, as all valuables were inside the hospital and there would be security on the grounds all during the night. The grounds were now closed for the public.

“Ready?” Tim asked when it seemed Karen and Miranda were done.

“Yep. Let’s go.”

“Turn around, please.”

“Huh, what?” Karen asked.

“Turn around, hands behind your backs, so we can tie you up. It seems unfair for Fay to be the only one tied up.” Tim stated.

“Do you have anything to do with this?” Miranda asked Mark.

“Maybe…” He replied, a wide grin on his face.

Both Karen and Miranda turned around and moved their hands behind their backs. Lucas stepped up to Karen and tied her wrists, wrapping the rope several times, before cinching it. Karen did not even try to get out, as she knew the twins knew how to tie somebody. Miranda got the same treatment from Jacob. Tim handed the twins more rope and both Karen and Miranda’s elbows were tied, pulling them together. Miranda looked at Mark, who was trying not to look to eager, but it was not hard to see that pulling the elbows together made their breasts more prominent, even in middle aged clothes.

“Enjoying the view?” Miranda asked.

Mark turned red. Karen grinned as Lucas and Jacob gave them the same rope hobble as Fay had. All three women would not be running around for a while.

“Any last words?” Tim said, holding up a sock in front of his mother’s mouth.

“I hope that is a clean one.” Karen said.

Tim just grinned. After the stuffing, a scarf was used to keep the stuffing in, tied tightly at Karen’s neck.

“Hmmppfff.’ She grumbled, testing the gag.

Miranda got the same treatment from Jacob and Lucas. With all three women now silenced, they left the tent, Tim closing the tent.

“Let’s head for the cars.” Mark said, holding Miranda at the arm, preventing her from falling.

Jacob and Lucas were holding on to Fay, while Tim held on to his mother. It felt weird walking around outside, they got some looks from staff cleaning up the grounds, but nobody intervened. The security guard at the exit opened the gate to let them out.

“Have fun.” He grinned.

They walked to the fairgrounds parking lot. It was mostly empty, only cars from people working at the fairground were still there. Nobody came to the rescue of Fay, Karen, or Miranda during their walk, and they reached Mark’s van.

“Hmmppfff?” Karen asked, wondering what they had planned.

“No worries, I have space.” He said, hearing Karen mumble something.

He opened the side door, and the women could see that the main area of the van was empty. It would easily hold three bound and gagged women. Carefully, Mark lifted Fay into the van. Tim went in after her and released the hobble on her ankles. The freedom was shirt lived, as he tied her ankles together with the same rope, before fixing it to her wrist bonds, keeping her in a somewhat tight hogtie.

“Next.”

Mark lifted Karen into the van and Tim did the same to his mother as he had done to Fay. And soon after, Miranda experienced the same steps, ending up hogtied on the floor of the van. The twins got in too, while Tim and Mark rode in the front of the van. There was a divider wall between the cabin and the rear of the van, but it was not closed off completely.

“Boys ready?” Mark asked the twins who were keeping the prisoner’s company.

“Yes, all good.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

The van engine roared to life and Mark drove the van to the exit of the parking lot.

“Hope you enjoy the ride.” He called out to the three prisoners in the back.
Last edited by slackywacky 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Super hot. Love where this is going. Ha. Can't wait for the next part. Man do I love when Karen gets tied up. Then you pair it with the theme of son tying up mother, which is always a favorite of mine. Enjoying the multiple captors making quick work of the women. Keep up the amazing work.
crisronaldo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by crisronaldo »

great work,plz I would like to see Tim taking Karen home and playing tugs together while the twins and mark would take Fay and Miranda
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 6 months ago Super hot. Love where this is going. ...
Indeed, hot is the appropriate word. @slackywacky, you have amazing talent to be able to make a story for everyone sizzle.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic