All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

This is a fun story!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The last chapter was indeed pretty long, mostly due to the developing of the back stories. This one is a little shorter :-)

Leaving her post
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet again, Tamara felt around with her numb fingers to see if she could find a knot that she would be able to undo, but again she came up empty. Karen was too good at restraining people, as even after 3 hours of fighting her bonds, nothing had slipped. The ropes around her upper body were still very tight, indeed so tight that Tamara was forced to breath shallow, which had not helped her when Tim had tickled her. She had used a trick her father had thought her once, that if you needed to stand still for a long time, you tensed your muscles regularly. She had been doing this the whole time, tensing her leg muscles and relaxing them, and so far she was doing pretty good with how her legs felt. Her arms had gone numb and the strain on her shoulders was increasing, but there was nothing she could do about it. Moving her fingers, moving her toes and moving her head were about as much as she could do. The sponge in her mouth was soaked from her saliva and her jaw hurt from having the wadding keep her mouth open slightly. At least she could see again. The blindfold had enhanced her other senses, hearing and smell, but it was good to be able to see again, even if it was the inside of the dark garage. And with it getting darker outside, the shop was only going to get darker. It was a good thing Karen had tuned the heating up, as being cold when bound added a whole new level of torture to her situation.

“What are you thinking?”

If she wasn’t as tightly tied as she was, she would have jumped when she heard the voice next to her ear.

“Hmmppffff.” She growled, angry at Tim, who was standing next to her.

She had not heard him come back in, or maybe he had not left at all, or she had been to distracted with her own thoughts that she had not noticed that somebody entered the shop.

“You look nice when you are angry.” He said, before turning on the lights.

She had to grin. It was hard to stay angry at Tim. He tried so hard to be a good friend to her, although leaving her tied to the pole would not count as being a friend.

“I brought my phone, so that I could take some pictures of you, as I presume you would like to see what you look like.”

She nodded. Yes, she was interested what she looked like. Earlier that afternoon, she had seen how Tim was tied to the support by his mother. It had impressed her how little he could move afterwards and then she experienced it firsthand herself. Afterwards she had seen how Sally was being tied, but most of the time they had been blindfolded.

“Hmmppppffff.” She tried, indicating that he should remove the gag.

“I know, I know, you want the gag out, but I want some of the photos to show you completely as we were most of the afternoon, okay?”

Slowly Tamara nodded, she could understand his reasoning, but when he picked up a scarf and blindfolded her with it, she was not so sure anymore.

“Hmmmpppffffffff, hmmppff hmmppffff.” She said in her gag.

Tim looked at her and smiled. He had no idea what she said. She looked great with the tight ropes around her, her head moving left to right as to search for him. When he was standing behind her, he was impressed by the amount of rope his mother had used and the number of knots he could see. The ropes dug in her arms and he figured that she would have rope marks for a while, as did he. It would take some time to undo all the ropes, but first he needed those pictures.

“Smile.” He said jokingly.

Tamara groaned. It took some time before Tim removed her blindfold again.

“Okay, I have the pictures. Just wait here while I go and put them on the computer, okay?”

She did not believe he said that and when he started to walk away, she screamed in her gag.

“Just kidding.” He said, coming back to her and untying the knot in the scarf that was part of her gag.

He pulled the kitchen sponge out of her mouth and for the first time in almost 4 hours she could swallow again without tasting the wad in her mouth. It took several minutes, time Tim used to just look at her, before her mouth worked normally again and she could speak again.

“Tim Saunders, please untie me right now.” She sternly said to him.

He sat down next to her and started with the ropes around her ankles.

“Really? That is where you start?” She sighed.

Tim grinned and kept working on the ropes. His mother had done an excellent job, each rope had multiple knots, even if you could get one loose close to your fingers, the next knot might be out of reach.

“Where did your mom learn to tie people up?” Tamara asked, seeing how long it took to just undo a single rope.

“When she was young, before I was born, she used to be a model.”

Tamara looked surprised.

“Modelling what?” She asked.

“She used to be a bondage model.” He said.

His mother never hid the fact that she had been a model from people, when asked. But she did not volunteer the info.

“Oh, wow. That explains a lot about today.” She said.

“Yesterday Lucas and Jacob tied both their mother and my mother up as part of a kidnapping game. I think that made her decide to take revenge on me and Sally today, you just got mixed in.”

“Well, she did ask, and I did tell her not to take it easier on me than on you or Sally, although maybe I should have.” She smiled.

Tim laughed too.

“You had your chance.” He said, when he finally had the first rope undone.

He stood up and started on the ropes around her upper body.

“Thank you.” She said, when he was standing in front of her, working on the ropes.

He looked into her beautiful green eyes.

“You know, we probably drive our parents mad, with the way we are, being boyfriend girlfriend and then not talking to each other for a while.” Tamara said.

“Oh yeah, we do. Even Sally was asking what was with that.”

“I don’t want to be tied down yet.” She said, laughing at the absurdness of the statement, as she was still pretty much tied to the support beam.

“Funny, that one.” Tim said, getting the ropes undone that kept her to the pole.

The ropes around her wrists and elbows were next and finally she could move her arms again.

“Ouch.” She stated, while Tim worked on the ropes around her knees.

“Hurting?” He asked.

“Oh yeah.” Tamara replied, rubbing her arms to get the blood flowing again. “These pins and needles are no fun.”

“I know, my arms did the same, and I was not as tightly tied as you. I bet Sally experienced a similar thing.” Tim replied, while removing the last rope.

“Oh, that feels good.” Tamara said, when she slowly stepped away from the support pole for the first time in just over 4 hours.

“Let’s go to my room and I’ll give you a massage. Mom will probably have dinner ready soon, so we might just have time for that.”

“That sounds great. Come here you.” Tamara said and pulled Tim towards her and kissed him passionately.

They stood there for a couple of minutes before the broke the kiss.

“I’ll clean those ropes up later.” Tim said, before they left the shop, turning off the lights and closing the door.

They ran to the main house, as it was still raining. Miranda had left and as promised, Tim gave Tamara a massage when they got to his room. Karen called them down for dinner an hour later and they enjoyed what was left of the day, until Tamara had to go home. It had been an interesting weekend.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

As always, well done and very well written slackywacky :D
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

4hours tied tightly to a post. Yes it would be torture on the legs, my arms and mouth but I wish someone could do it to me.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago 4hours tied tightly to a post. Yes it would be torture on the legs, my arms and mouth but I wish someone could do it to me.
Oh GGG I'd love to do that to you ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

A dream within a dream
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hhhhmmppppffffffff.” Karen screamed in her gag when the cold water hit her.

She hung spread-eagled in the middle of the room, leather suspension cuffs at her wrists, regular leather cuffs at her feet. She screamed again when another bucket of cold water hit her again. She was dressed in a beautiful dark red lingerie set, with garter belt, black stockings, matching gloves and leather boots. She hung like a big X, her feet about 5 inches of the floor, a foot of distance between her hands and the ceiling.

“Hhhhmmppppffffffff.” Karen screamed in her gag when yet again the cold content of another bucket hit her.

Whenever the water hit, she shook wildly in her bonds. Problem was that she could not see it coming, which caused her to jump every time the water hit her. A thick leather helmet covered her head. It only had an opening at the mouth, so that you could use different gags, and two small openings at the nose. Currently, the gag used was a panel gag with a two-inch ballgag. The two inches was about as big as she could handle.

“Hhhhmmppppffffffff.”

Another bucket of cold water hit her back. She did not know how long she had to hang here and how long she had to endure the wash. All she knew was that…

…she sat up in her bed. Breathing heavy. She looked around and it took a moment for her to get her bearings and figure out that she had been dreaming. She was sitting straight up in her own bed, sweaty and shaking.

“Wow, that was one heck of a dream.” She said to herself.

She looked at the alarm clock and noticed it was just past 3 AM. Maybe the events from the weekend had released some latent memory of her being a bondage model, but she was pretty sure she had never been strung up like that for real in her life. Attentively she checked her clothes, but all were dry, so all of it had been dream. With her eyes adjusted to the darkness, the alarm clock was the only light in the room, she climbed out of bed.

“I need some water.” She said out loud, trying to push away the memories of the dream.

She opened her door and walked to the bathroom. The house did not have an ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom, but that had never bothered her. The night light in the upstairs hallway provided just enough light to be able to see where she was going. She noticed the door to Sally’s room being open, which was weird, as her daughter always slept with the door closed. Walking over to investigate, she enters the bedroom of her daughter and looks around.

“What the heck is happening here?” She says, looking at a tightly hogtied Sally lying on the ground at the foot of her bed.

Sally was dressed in a beautiful dark red lingerie set, with garter belt, black stockings, matching gloves and leather boots, which looked somewhat familiar to Karen. White ropes circled her ankles, knees, thighs, wrists and elbows. Her hands are pulled tight to her ankles in a very tight hogtie. Her long hair had a rope weaved in it and the other end was tied to her ankles, pulling her head back. A leather blindfold and leather panel gag completed the picture. She was not moving. At least she could hear her breathing, so that was a good sign. Karen kneeled next to her daughter and started to work on the rope that held her head pulled back, but for some reason she could not get the knot undone.

“Got to find a pair of scissors.” She said after a few futile attempts.

She got up and walked back to the bathroom for the scissors she knew were in the first-aid kit. The first aid kit is where it normally is, but Karen does not seem to be able to open it. Frustrated she puts it back in the cupboard and walks out of the bathroom. Tim’s door is also open, so she walks into his bedroom. Her son is lying at the foot of the bed, dressed in dark red underwear, tightly hogtied, blindfolded and gagged.

“What happened?” She says, wondering why her kids are tied up.

She tries the knots that hold Tim restrained, but as with Sally, there is not a single knot she can undo. She gets up, walks out of Tim’s room and down the stairs into the kitchen. She flips the lights on.

“What the…”

Tamara is lying on the kitchen floor, dressed in a dark red lingerie set, with garter belt, black stockings, matching gloves and leather boots, tightly hogtied. It is almost a mirror image from how Sally was tied, except for the hair. Instead the rope that pulls back her head is tied to her blindfold.

“What is going on here?”

First she has this weird dream and then she finds her daughter hogtied, wearing the same clothes she was wearing in her dream, her son is hogtied and now her son’s girlfriend also hogtied wearing the same clothes. Karen tries to open the kitchen drawers, but none of them open, it does not matter how hard she pulls. Not understanding what is going on, she decides to go to the garage and get something from there to cut the ropes with.

“I have no idea what is going on here, but I will get them free.” She tells herself.

The garage is dark, and Karen flips the light switch and the lights turn on.

“Oh no, not again.”

Another hogtied woman, dressed in the same dark red lingerie set, with garter belt, black stockings, matching gloves and leather boots as the others is lying on the garage floor. It is Miranda, her friend. Karen turns around and runs back upstairs. She slams the door of her bedroom shut and crawls in bed. She hides under the covers, waiting for things to explain themselves.

“This can’t be happening. This can’t be happe…”

“Mum, wake up!”

Karen slowly wakes up and finds herself almost completely rolled up in her bed cover. It takes a moment to entangle herself before she can turn around and look at who is talking to her.

“Sally?”

“Mum, are you having a nightmare? You were talking loudly. And look at what you did to the bed.”

“How did you escape?”

“Huh? What? Escape? I was sleeping in my bed. That was two days ago you tied us up, Mom.” Sally says, looking at her mother wondering what is going on.

“But I found you tied in your room, your brother in his, Tamara in the kitchen and Miranda in the garage.”

“Neither Miranda nor Tamara are here now. And Tim is getting ready for school, it is almost 8 AM.”

For a few moments Karen sits on the bed in wonder. She must have had a dream within a dream if nothing that she experienced had really happened.

“You sure you are okay?” Sally asks her mother.

Karen nods.

“Just a bad dream.”
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

I had a good laugh at this part. Nice job!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This was a really clever story, and makes me wonder if we'll see these characters again...
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago This was a really clever story, and makes me wonder if we'll see these characters again...
Hope so. Really would love to see Karen be the star bondagette in a sequel.....
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Sounds like quite a good dream to me :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Going for a ride
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mom, have you ever been tied up in the back of a car and driven around?”

Sally asked the question while they were preparing dinner in the kitchen. It was 2:30 PM on a Friday afternoon and the weather outside was sunny and had been warming up. She was home early from college, spending the weekend at home.

“Funny time to ask that.” Her mother replied, while cutting vegetables. “Yes, I have.”

“Can you tell me about it?” Sally asked.

Karen put the knife down and looks at her daughter.

“I wonder where this comes from?”

“I saw an CSI Vegas rerun episode this week and somebody had been kidnapped and she was stuffed in the trunk of the car. The scene was a bit dumb, as they taped her hands in front and she never pulled the gag of her mouth, even though her hands were close to it. A typical Hollywood DID scene.”

Karen grinned.

“Yes, some day Hollywood will do a decent bondage scene.”

“Oh, there is a few good movies out, there is a movie on Amazon Prime that has a few great bondage scenes in it. The title is ‘Deadly Virtues’. I bet she had rope marks at the end of a day of filming for that movie. And there was no way she was going to escape.”

“I will take a look when I am bored and don’t have a house to clean and dinner to make.” Karen replied with a smile on her face.

Sally was dressed in a white t-shirt and black jeans, with a pair of yellow Adidas sneakers, while Karen had chosen light grey sweatpants, white socks, green t-shirt and house slippers.

“Well?” Sally asked.

“Well what?” Karen replied, already forgotten what her daughter had asked.

“Car, trunk, tied up?” She repeated for her mother, emphasizing each word.

“Oh, yeah. I was tied up a few times as part of kidnap stories and placed in the trunk of a car. That was before they made it illegal to be transported in the trunk of a car, whether you are tied up or not. If I remember correctly, I think the longest I was locked in a trunk was 15 minutes. The bondage was always simple, mostly just wrists and ankles.”

“Was it fun?”

“Not sure I would call it fun; it was just part of the job.” Karen said.

“Would you tie me up and put me in the trunk of your car? I know it sounds weird, but after a week at college I need a break and this sounds great.”

“Now? No, I am making dinner.”

“No, later today when we’re done. I want to know what is like to be kidnapped like that.”

“Since my Jeep does not have a trunk, I could put you in the back of the car and maybe even drive around a little, if that is what you want. I do have to pick Tim up later today from swim practice, we could do it at that time?”

Sally kissed her mom on the cheek.

“You are the greatest.” She said to her mother.

“I know, now finish cutting the meat or we will never get this done.”

They worked on preparing dinner for some more time, and when they were done, Karen looked at the clock.

“I need to leave at 4 PM. I will need about 15 minutes to get you ready, so you have 10 minutes to get done what you need to get done. I suggest you go to the bathroom before we leave, you might not get out for a while.”

Sally nodded and walked away. Karen cleaned up the last bits of dirt on the kitchen counter and walked upstairs. She knew were the kids kept the ropes and other stuff, so she just took the whole plastic box and took it to her bedroom. From her private stash she added a few things, before going down and putting the plastic box next to the front door.

Sally came down from her room, her hair done up in a ponytail.

“Ready when you are.” She said, waiting for her mother in the hallway.

Karen had changed into her Merrill outdoor shoes and had her coat ready.

“Turn around.” She ordered her daughter.

She used a 10-feet (3 meters) 1/8th inch thin rope to tie her daughter’s hands palm to palm. Almost 10 wraps went around her wrists before she cinched it, tying the knot out of reach.

“Not too tight?” She asked.

“Nope, your doing good.” Sally replied.

The next rope, a ½ inch rope about 30 feet (10 meters) long, was used to tie her elbows close together, they had about 4 inches of space left between them when Karen had cinched the rope. She knew her daughter could have her elbows touched, but she was going to be tied up for some time, so she did not want to overdo things. There was rope left of the elbow bonds and Karen wrapped it around Sally’s upper body above and below her breasts. Karen could see Sally was not wearing a bra.

“Not too tight?” She asked.

“I was surprised you did not tie my elbows together, but that is fine. No, it is not too tight.” Sally said.

Karen wrapped a ½ inch thick and 30 feet long rope around her daughter’s waist, tying her wrists into the bonds, cinching the rope between her wrists and her back, limiting the amount of movement Sally had.

“Sit on the chair.” Karen told her daughter.

The chair was standing next to the coat rack and Sally sat on it. Her mother took a 10-foot rope and tied her ankles together, repeating the exercise with another 10-foot rope at her knees.

“How am I going to get to the car this way?” Sally asked.

“Hop.”

“Really, you could not tie my feet at the car?”

“Nope, and I think you talk to much.” Karen said, grabbing one of her own items from the bondage box.

Sally’s eyes got wide when she saw the ballgag her mother had picked up.

“Where did that come from?” She asked.

“My own collection. You did not think I did not have stuff of my own, right?”

Sally smiled.

“Now open wide.” Her mother ordered her.

Sally did as she was told and the 2-inch ballgag, a bright red ball with a black strap, was pushed in her mouth. It plopped in place behind her teeth, forcing her tongue down. She had never been gagged with a ballgag before, and it took a few moments to adjust to it. Karen tightened the strap nice and snug, the straps pulling slightly at the corner of Sally’s mouth.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff.” She tried to speak.

“I have no idea what you said, and I do not really care. Now get up and hop.”

Karen’s car, a dark green 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee was parked in front of the house. She opened the door for Sally and held on to one arms of her daughter, while Sally hopped slowly to the car. Luckily there were no steps, just the door frame, and Sally made it to the car without falling. Her breathing was labored from the exercise. Karen opened the rear door and told her daughter to lean against the rear bumper. The cargo area of the car was empty.

“I’ll help you, but you have to scoot into the car.” Karen told her daughter.

Sally nodded and slowly started to slide backwards into the car.

“When you are far enough in, fall onto your side, your head this way. I’ll help.”

The result was that Sally was lying on her right side, her head facing to the rear of the car. Her mother bends her knees and pushed her feet in. Using another rope that she had brought, Karen ties it so that Sally’s knees are connected to her neck, in a half balltie. Sally can only move her lower legs a little in the space that she has left in the back of the Jeep.

“Okay?” Karen asks.

Sally nods, the ballgag in her mouth prevents her from saying anything useful. Her mother closes the cover that hides Sally from view and shuts the rear door, leaving her bound and gagged daughter helpless in the car.

“I’ll be right back.” Sally hears her mother say.

A few minutes later Sally hears a car door open and somebody, she assumes it is her mother, enters the car. The engine gets started and the automatic gear box is set to ‘Drive’. The radio is turned on to what Sally know is her mothers favorite satellite radio station and the car starts to move.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” She says in her gag.

Either her mother did not hear her, the radio is loud, or she is just being ignored, there is no reactions. The car bumps over the uneven road and Sally can feel the speed increase as her mother reaches the paved road. She sighs, her kidnapping has started.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Well this is going to be fun :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

You spoil us with so many high quality chapters in such a short time!

They are very well written and diverse, so it doesn't get dull. I don't know if you do it intentionally, but the first lines of the last two chapters were both textbook perfect. You get the reader to the tie-ups in only a couple of words while giving the reader many questions. Well done!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago I don't know if you do it intentionally, but the first lines of the last two chapters were both textbook perfect. You get the reader to the tie-ups in only a couple of words while giving the reader many questions. Well done!
Thank you. Yes, it is done to get straight into the action, although I often don't plan it that way, it is all based on how I ended the previous chapter.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Shopping
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim climbed out of the water, wearing his dark and light grey SBART competitive swimming briefs, grabbing a towel from his bag next to his seat. While he used the towel to dry himself off, he looked at Tamara who was doing a fast lap in the pool. The swim team consisted of 4 boys and 3 girls, not a very big group, but it was not a very big high school. He looked at the board to see her time and noticed she was a few hundreds off her fastest time. Not bad for during a regular training run. Turning around, he just saw his mother come into the swimming pool, walking down the bleachers to where he was standing.

“Hi mom.” He greeted her.

“Hi Tim, good training?”

He told her he had been working on his endurance, so he had not focussed on speed today.

“Tamara is getting very close to her personal best again.” He said, pointing to his girlfriend who was trying to make another fast lap.

“Well done.” Karen said. “I’ll go say hi to the others.”

The ‘others’ were Carrie, Sheila and Mandy. They sat on the bleachers looking at their kids.

“Hi girl. You are late.” Carrie said.

“I got roped into doing a few extra things today that I did not count on, so yes, I am running late. But that just gave you more time to talk about me.” She grinned.

“Yeah, we did.” Sheila said, a smile on her face.

“Tamara is doing well, Tim told me.”

Carrie nodded, while she looked at her daughter. Tamara finished her last lap and climbed out of the pool, waving at her mum. She looked great in the grey, with white and pink accents, Blue Seventy PZ4TX+ swimskin. It had not been a cheap piece of clothing, but it helped her improve her times. She walked over to her bag, which was next to Tim.

“Well done.” He said to her.

“Thanks, still need to get a bit faster, my turn was a little sloppy. Something I should work on.”

Their coach, miss Jenny Aldershot, came up to them.

“Well done to the both of you, you worked hard. Relax over the weekend and we’ll see you on Monday afternoon for speed tests.”

“Will do, you have a great weekend too.” Tim told their coach.

“Any plans for the weekend? Going to be standing around again?” Tamara asked, laughing.

Tim’s cheeks turned red a little.

“With my mom you never know.” He replied.

They disappeared into the dressing rooms, while Karen and the others chatted about the upcoming weekend.

“Any plans?” Karen asked.

“I’ll be going with the family to my parents. It’s dad’s birthday. Not looking forward to the drive, but we can’t not show up.” Sheila said.

“Three hours, right?” Mandy asked.

Sheila nodded.

“I will be cleaning the house.” Carrie said. “Maybe I get Tamara to help me, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up at your place, Karen.”

“I have no plans. I still have some work to do around the house, so I’ll be busy anyway. Sally is around too; she came home early from college.”

At that moment both Tim and Tamara came up to their parents. They had changed into jeans and t-shirts, with both wearing white Nike sneakers.

“Can I go with Tim?” Tamara asked her mom.

“Are you trying to get away from cleaning the house, young lady?” Carrie replied.

“My room is clean.” Tamara said.

Carrie had to agree, Tamara always kept her room clean.

“If Karen does not have a problem with it, I don’t see why not. But your car is still at home.”

“I won’t need it. Tim has a couple new movies that we want to watch, and we’ll help Karen if she needs it.”

“I have no problem with that. Have you got all you need?”

“I brought extra clothes, so I am good.” Tamara said.

“Okay, let’s go then, I still have to go shopping.” Karen said.

They said goodbye to the others and walked back to the car.

“Geez mum, you could have parked a little closer.” Tim said when he saw where Karen had parked the car.

“Oh, it looked like a good spot.” She replied. “Put your gear on the backseat, the back is full.”

Karen unlocked the doors and after they put their bags in the back seat, Tim got in the passenger seat, while Tammy sat next to the bags. After everybody had buckled up, Karen drove away from the sport center.

“Sally is already home?” Tim asked his mother.

“Yeah, she came earlier today. Not sure what she does in school, but she is hardly ever there.” She smiled.

From the back of the car there was a grunting noise, but both Tim and Tamara could not locate it. Tamara saw that the cover was closed on the storage area. When Karen made a sharp turn, another noise came from the back.

“Karen, what is in the back? It seems to make noise.” Tamara said.

“I thought I heard something.” Tim added.

“Oh that, that is Sally, she’s a little tied up for now.”

“What? You have Sally bound and gagged in the back of the car?” Tim asked, not believing what his mom said.

“You are transporting your daughter back there?” Tamara asked. “Isn’t that dangerous?”

“Only if you are not careful. Something can always happen, but that could happen at home too. She wanted to know if I had been tied up in the trunk of a car when I was modelling, and I told her I had been. And then she wanted to experience it.”

“That’s why you parked so far away; you did not want people to find her.”

“Yes, she could still kick the sides of the car or the rear hatch and somebody could have found her. I rather did not want that to happen.”

“Are we leaving her in here when we go shopping?” Tamara asked.

“Why not, we can hardly take her with us bound and gagged.” Karen replied.

Tamara turned around in her seat.

“Are you okay?” She asked the prisoner in the back of the car.

“Hmmppf.”

“Okay, I did not get that. One for yes, 2 for no, try again.” Tamara said.

“Hmmpff.”

At that point Karen steered the car onto the parking for the supermarket. She found a spot not too far from the doors, but still a little separated from the other cars in the lot.

“Let’s go.” Karen said. “The sooner we’re done, the sooner we can leave.”

“You to go, I’ll stay with Sally.” Tamara said.

“Okay, anything you want?” Tim asked.

“You know what I like.” She said.

While Karen and Tim went into the store, Tamara opened the back of the car and folded the cover back. This was no big town supermarket, it only had a few CCTV cameras near the entrance, but not in the parking lot, so she was pretty sure nobody could see the prisoner in the back.

“You okay?” Tamara asked the tightly tied woman. “Oh wow, a ballgag.”

Sally nodded. The bondage was not too bad. The ballgag in her mouth was something else.

“Hmmppppfffff hmppff hmmppffff hmppff?” She tried.

“I have no idea what you are saying. Let me get that gag out.”

It took a little effort, as Karen had pulled the gag decently tight, but Tamara managed to undo the buckle.

“Thank you.” Sally sighed.

“That is one big gag.” Tamara said, while inspecting the ballgag.

“It sure keeps me quiet.” Sally added.

“How is it to be in the back of the car?”

“Weird and exiting. You have no idea where you are going, even when I knew we were heading to the pool, I lost track quickly. You get bumped around a bit, but that is mostly my mothers driving style. And then at the pool, I was afraid somebody would hear me and investigate. I did not know mom parked away from the other cars, so I kept quiet. The bondage is not too bad, she tied us a lot tighter last weekend, but I still can’t get out. Can you let me go?”

“Oh no, I am not getting between you and your mum.”

Tamara looked at the bondage that held Sally captive. The ropes were as neat and tidy, as they were strict. Tamara figured that Sally had no chance escaping her bonds. Even with only her wrists and ankles tied, she would have had a hard time getting free, let alone with all the extra ropes. It brought back feelings from the weekend when she herself had been tied up by Karen, along with the others. Sally looked like she would stay Karen’s prisoner until somebody would let her go.

“Come on, I have been in here for more than an hour I suspect. Please?”

Instead of answering, Tamara stuffed the ballgag back into Sally’s mouth and tightened the strap, making it, unintentionally, a little tighter than Karen had done.

“Hmmppffff.” Sally kind of angrily said.

“We’ll let you go later today, or maybe tomorrow.” Tamara said, closing the cover and closing the hatch, leaving Sally helplessly in the car again.

At that moment Karen and Tim came back with the groceries.

“How’s our prisoner?” Tim asked.

“She is fine. I have never seen a ballgag before, that was interesting. It seems to do the job. I did not listen to her begging me to let her go when I took her gag out for a moment. We talked a little before I gagged her again. Don’t think she liked that, but Karen did a good job tying her, so there was not much she could do.”

Karen laughed. Teenagers could be mean.

“A ballgag? Where did that come from?”

“My own supplies. Come on, let’s go, I made dinner. It will still need an hour when we get home. We’ll stop at Dunkin’, as I need a coffee. Anybody else something?”

Nobody wanted something, so Karen drove through the drive through, ordering her coffee, while her son and his girlfriend discussed swimming, and her daughter was tightly bound and gagged, helpless in the back of the car.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the scenario in this chapter! Very good dialogues, especially between Tamara and Sally :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Dinner time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim pushed the button for the garage opener and the door opened. Karen drove the car inside and parked it in her usual spot. Tim got out and walked to the other side, grabbing his swim stuff and some of the groceries. Tamara grabbed some stuff before she got out of the car.

“Come on, we’ll run a laundry.” He told his girlfriend, walking towards the door to the house.

He pushed the button for the garage door to close. Karen took the last bags and closed the side door of the car, before walking after them, leaving Sally behind in the car. The bound woman had figured they were in their own garage, based on the sounds. It got quiet and she wondered when somebody would come for her. It had been fun driving around bound as she was, unable to control the sliding to the left and right when her mother took a turn, she even suspected her mother might have driven a little more rough than she used to do normally. She had grunted in her gag several times, but she seemed to have been ignored by everybody in the car. At least she knew she was home. No accidents, nobody who discovered her, although the little talk with Tamara at the shopping center had been fun, until Tamara had put the gag back into her mouth. Now she just had to wait till somebody came for her.

“Dinner will be ready in an hour.” Karen called out to Tim and Tamara.

Karen had turned the oven on and placed the dish she and Sally had made in it. Then she cleaned up the groceries. She was almost finished when Tim and Tamara walked into the kitchen area. They were still dressed in the jeans and t-shirts from after swimming.

“Can we get Sally out of the car?” Tamara asked Karen.

“Yeah, no problem, she probably wants out anyway.” Karen replied and the kids turned around and walked back to the hallway and into the garage.

Tim opened the rear hatch of the car and Tamara moved the cover out of the way. Sally looked up to her brother and his girlfriend.

“Hello dear. In a bit of a bind, are we?” Tim asked.

Sally just grunted. Tim untied the rope that held Sally’s knees to her neck and then both Tim and Tamara helped Sally sit up, her legs hanging down from the back of the car.

“Come on, we’ll take you inside.” Tim said.

“Hmmppppfffff.” The gagged girl said.

“Mom told us you can hop, so that’s what we are going to do.”

Sally sighed. She had hoped to be released, but it seems the others were thinking along different lines. Release was not yet on the list of things to do. She grunted as Tim got her right arm and Tamara her left and she had to hop towards the hallway.

“Come on, a little quicker.” Tim said.

“Hmppff.” Sally just said and increased the speed a little.

Eventually they made it into the kitchen. Karen saw her daughter enter the kitchen while still bound and gagged, so it was easy to figure out that Tim and Tamara had decided not to let Sally go yet.

“Nice how your hair jumps from side to side, when you hop.” Karen said.

Sally just grunted, she could care less how her hair looked, she just wanted to stop hopping. Tim pulled one of the dining chairs away from the table and allowed his sister to sit down. Again, she was breathing hard.

“Good job.” He said to her.

She ignored him and tried to catch her breath.

Will you get the plastic box that is in the hallway, Tamara?” Tim asked.

Sally reacted to this statement and started to shake her head and talk into her gag.

“Okay.” Tamara said.

A few minutes later she was back with the box and put it on another chair next to Sally. Without talking, Tamara picked up a rope and started to wrap it around Sally and the chair back, forcing Sally to stay where she was. It was just wrapped around the waist, but the other bondage made sure that Sally could not get the rope undone.

“That will hold you.” She said.

Sally sighed again and just waited for things to come. She noticed Tamara picking up another rope, but this time it was not for her.

“Turn around Tim.” Tamara said.

Karen looked up from where she was standing in the kitchen and smiled.

“What have I done?” He asked, looking at the rope and his girlfriend.

“Remember last Sunday? Who was the last one to be released? Who was playing games with me?”

Tim grinned and turned around, holding his arms behind his back. Tamara wrapped the ropes around his wrists, using the same palm to palm method as Karen had used on her. She tied the knot at the top of the wraps, after she cinched the rope.

“Somebody has been paying attention.” Karen said, seeing what Tamara was doing.

Tamara grinned and grabbed another rope, wrapping it around Tim’s arms, just above his elbows. She knew he could not touch his elbows, although he could get them close. She cinched it and tied multiple knots. Tim knew he was not getting out of this one, yet again, without help.

“We are getting too good at this.” He said, wriggling his arms to shake off the ropes, but nothing budged.

“Sit!” Tamara ordered him.

He sat down on a chair next to Sally that Tamara had placed there. She wrapped a long rope all the way around his torso and the back of the chair, preventing him from getting up. Then she tied his legs at knees and ankles, trying them together, before fixing them to the left front leg of the chair.

“That should hold you.” Tamara said, walking back the plastic box and looking inside. “This looks interesting. Never seen this before.”

She had picked up an O-ring gag. It consisted of the metal ring, roughly 2 inches in size and a leather belt fixed to each side. Walking over to Tim, she showed him the gag.

“Open up.” She commanded.

Tim did what he was told and after a bit of fumbling, Tamara placed the ring between his teeth. She buckled the strap nice and tight at the nape of his neck.

“Arrgghhh.” Tim said, not being able to close his mouth and not liking this gag a lot.

“Dinner is ready.” Karen interrupted when the kitchen timer started to beep.

She checked the food, while Tamara turned the chairs with Sally and Tim on it around facing the table.

“Are we going to feed them?” Karen asked Tamara, seeing what she was doing.

“Well, they can choose, they can be fed or not eat at all.”

Karen grinned as she brought the food to the table. After grabbing drinks, they sat down at the table. Karen was sitting next to Sally, while Tamara was sitting next to Tim. Both Sally and Tim opted to be fed, they were hungry, but if they had hoped to be untied, they were both wrong.

“This is fun.” Tamara said, while she enjoyed the well-cooked dinner and feeding her boyfriend.

Dinner took a little longer than usual, but nobody was in a hurry and everybody joined in the conversation, even the two helpless prisoners.

“Coffee?” Karen asked after dinner.

“No, I am fine, thank you.” Tamara said.

Karen got up and walked to the coffee machine, while Tamara got up and put the ring gag back into Tim’s mouth. He did not protest; he knew it was useless to do so. Sally tried to keep her mouth closed when Tamara wanted to gag her with the ballgag again, but pinching her side made her squeal and that allowed Tamara to push the ball back in. With the buckle tightened to the same level as before, Sally looked annoyed at Tamara, but she got ignored completely.

“So, what are we going to do with these two?” Karen asked while she finished cleaning the table.

“Who said I was done.” Tamara said when she grabbed a bunch of cable ties from the box.

“Oh.” Karen said. “Can I finish my coffee first?”

“Yes, no problem.”

They chatted for a while as if nothing was going to happen and only after Karen finished her coffee and had been to the bathroom, did Tamara press the matter.

“Stand up, turn around.”

Karen stood up and turned her back to Tamara, allowing the young women to wrap several cable ties around her wrists. More followed around her elbows, pulling them together. Tamara used the wider cable ties, they had found them in the shop some weeks back, so they did not hurt as much as the thin cable ties would do. The cutting pliers were in the box too and Tamara cut off the loose ends of the ties.

“Okay?” She asked Karen.

“Tight but doable.” Karen replied.

Karen did not like cable ties or handcuffs, but Tamara was not aware of that. Rope gave you a change to get out, duct tape did too, but handcuffs and cable ties were hard to get out off.

“Ballgag or scarf?” Tamara asked.

“Ballgag is fine.” Karen said.

She preferred the ballgag, as it didn’t allow material to tickle the back of her throat and make her gag. The ball would keep her jaw open more, but she could deal with that. She did not like wadding in her mouth as she had accidents in the past when she just started as a model, where she had to be ungagged in a hurry, as she had been choking. So, if she got the choice, she would always choose the ballgag or ring gag.

“Ball it is.” Tamara said, holding up the mass of leather belts that made up the last ballgag in the box.

She popped the red 2-inch ball in Karen’s mouth and started to sort through the belts. It took a little while, but eventually all buckles were done up. Tamara thought the gag looked great and she knew she wanted to try it some day too. She was pretty sure she would get the chance to wear it.

“Sit down please.” Tamara said, after pulling back Karen’s chair from the table.

Tamara used rope to fix Karen to the seat back, but used more cable ties for her legs, tying her knees, both above and below the knees, and her ankles.

“I know you are an experienced model, so I have to add a little extra here.” Tamara said when she looked at Karen.

Looking in the box, she found some of the smaller cable ties and used them to tie Karen’s thumbs, little fingers and big toes together. Karen did not think it was needed, she probably could not have escaped the pretty strong cable ties on her arms and legs, but now she knew she was really stuck. With her fingers tied, she could not even use a pair of scissors.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Karen said, but Tamara had no idea what she meant.

Tamara picked up her bag and got her homework out. She spread it out on the kitchen table and started to do her assignments. The others just sat around, as if they could do anything else. Karen had to smile, it was funny to see three people sitting tightly tied, while the fourth one was just doing homework. She felt a little sorry for Sally, who now had been tied up for almost 4 hours, but she seemed to take it in stride. She could tell from experience that Tamara had tied Tim nice and tight too. She knew Sally was tied tight, as she had done it herself, but she could see the ropes on Tim bulge the flesh around it a little. And her own bonds were tight. She figured neither of the three would get out on their own.

“Don’t worry.” Tamara said. “I should be done in about 2 hours.”

Sally and Karen both sighed, Tim smiled. Karen noticed that drool was running out of Tim’s mouth and fell onto his t-shirt, before she noticed that Sally was also drooling. A wet stain on her shirt indicated the spot where it landed. Her own ballgag had not been in long enough, but she knew by the time Tamara was done with her homework, all three prisoners would have wet stains on their shirts and there was nothing they could do about it.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Someone had a bit too much time.

Just kidding. Two more great chapters. Tamara truly starts being part of the family.

One question, how did Tamara learn to tie so well? Did Tim teach her, or did I miss something?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago One question, how did Tamara learn to tie so well?
She is a quick learner. Tim taught her a bit as they dabbled with restraints, and she watched how Karen did it the previous weekend.

These chapters actually flowed easily, hence the frequent updates (plus it was crap weather outside, which helps).

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Of course, I am a fan of this story as well as all your other amazing stories. I am glad you continue to write and share these stories on this site. Keep up the good work.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Heading to bed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miranda kept the phone on speaker, while relaxing in the bath. It was 9:30 PM, Danny was out, the boys were in bed, so it was time for a bath and her check-in with Karen. It took a long time before the phone got picked up at the other end.

“Hi Miranda, this is Tamara.”

“Euh, oh, high. Karen not around?” Miranda asked, wondering what was going on.

“Yeah, she is, but she is busy and needs a minute. She says she will call you back in a couple of minutes. Okay?”

“I can wait.” Miranda replied.

“Okay, hold on.” Tamara answered, putting the phone on mute and laying it back on the table.

Karen sat grinning at the table. She had expected the call and was interested to see what Tamara would do. When her phone started ringing and she could see it was Miranda calling, Tamara looked at the phone and then at Karen. Tamara knew she could not get the gag undone in a few seconds, the ballgag harness took some time to apply and to remove, but she also didn’t want Miranda to think something was wrong, so she decided to answer the phone.

“I’ll get your gag out, so you can talk. I am not releasing you yet.”

Both Tim and Sally laughed. Conversations between Karen and Miranda could take hours, especially when Miranda was in the bath, as Karen suspected she was. Tamara worked on the straps of Karen’s gag and finally was able to pull the ball out of Karen’s mouth. She used a tissue to clean up the drool around Karen’s mouth.

“Thank you.” Karen said, working her jaw.

Tamara placed the phone next to the tied woman and unmuted the line.

“Hi Miranda, how are you doing?”

Miranda answered and a conversation started that went I all kinds of directions but was not very interesting for the other two prisoners or their captor. Tamara decided to change things up and she untied the rope that held Tim to his chair and untied the rope around his ankles.

“Come on, lover boy.” She said to her boyfriend and took him at one of his arms, grabbing a few pieces of rope.

She guided him out of the kitchen, into the hallway, up the stairs to his bedroom. After opening the bed covers, she made him sit on the bed.

“Let’s make you comfortable, shall we?” She said.

She tied his feet together again, wrapping ten wraps and cinching it neatly. She had to smile at herself, seeing her tying people up as if she was an experienced rigger. A few month ago, she could hardly tie a knot. The things you learn when you tie people up. Seeing how Karen tied them up last weekend had also been very useful, as she had seen, and felt, how an expert did things.

“Almost done.” She said.

Pushing him down on the bed, she tied the end of the rope around his ankles to his wrists, effectively hogtying him. Tim looked at her and smiled. Tamara loosened the gag and pulled the ring out of his mouth.

“Eugh.” Tim said. “That is one ugly gag.”

“I bet you will try it on me someday.”

“Maybe.” He said, relaxing on the bed.

“Don’t go away, I have to rescue your sister.” She said, before pulling the cover over him, turning off the light and closing his door.

When she walked back into the kitchen, Karen and Miranda were still talking and Sally looked like she was not enjoying herself, which was not a surprise. Tamara walked up to her and untied the ropes holding her to the chair.

“Hmmmmfffff.” Sally said quietly, as not to disturb her mothers call.

“Come on.” Tamara said, walking Sally into the hallway.

She made her prisoner sit on the chair next to the coat rack and undid the ballgag, which caused a large blob of saliva to drip onto Sally’s shirt.

“Thank you for rescuing me from that phone call.” Sally said when her jaw was working again. “I can’t feel my arms anymore, could you untie me?”

“Now why would I do that? Remember, I was not the one who tied you up, your mum did that.”

“She is kinda tied up herself at the moment.” Sally grinned. “Can you ask her?”

“While she is on the phone with Miranda? Do you want Miranda to know you are tied up?”

Sally shook her head.

“Your mother did not tie you that tight, anyway.” Tamara said.

“Tight enough, and I have been tied since 4 PM. That is over 5 hours. I think I deserve a break.”

Tamara thought that Sally was right. She had been tied for a long time, longer than the others.

“Okay, let’s go to your room and I’ll untie you.”

“Thank you. Where is Tim? In his room?”

“Yes, wrapped up for later.”

Both women grinned, before they walked upstairs. It took several minutes to untie all the ropes, but finally Sally was free again.

“It was fun to ride around in the car, bound and gagged, but you guys were mean keeping me tied longer.” She said to Tamara.

“I was kept tied longer on Sunday, stop complaining or I’ll tie you up again.”

“I like to see you try, but not now. Thank you for letting me out.”

“No problem, I’ll better check on your mother.” Tamara said, leaving Sally alone in her room.

Tamara walked down the stairs and back into the kitchen. She could hear Karen and Miranda still talking. She grabbed all her homework and packed it up, brought it upstairs to Tim’s room, who was still lying hogtied in his bed, and walked out of the room again, closing the door after her.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon. Are the kids coming?” Tamara heard Karen ask Miranda.

“Yes, they have been talking about kidnapping us again. I am trying to divert their attention, but I am not sure I will succeed.”

“We’ll see.” Karen said. “Okay, got to go, my prison guard is here. Bye.” Karen said, making it clear to Tamara that she had told Miranda about her situation.

Tamara ended the call.

“You told Miranda?” She asked.

“She asked and I am not lying.” Karen said, not making a big deal out of it. “So, know what? I assume Tim is in his room, probably tied up and Sally is in her room, probably untied. What are you going to do with me?”

Tamara sat down next to Karen and looked at the older woman.

“I have no idea what to do with you.” She said. “I feel like leaving you tied up all night, but that could be dangerous, so I think I am just letting you out.”

“Thank you for considering my safety. That makes me feel good. However, it would not be the first time I spend the night tied up, so if that is what you want, do it. I am in no position to argue.”

It took Tamara a little while before she replied. Karen did not say anything and just sat there, she figured Tamara had to make her own mind up.

“Okay, you will stay tied up. Do you really want to be like this all night, or do you prefer a different position?” She asked the helpless woman.

“I have an idea, if you don’t mind. If you get rid of these cable ties, I’ll lock up the house and you can tie me up again in my room.”

“Sounds good.”

Getting Karin free was easy, just cutting all the cable ties, including the ones on her fingers and toes, did not take long. Tamara saw her rubbing her wrists where the cable ties had left marks.

“You okay?” She asked Karen.

“Yes, the cable ties always leave marks.” She replied.

Karen closed the house up and they walked together to the master bedroom, taking the plastic box with ropes and scarfs with them. Karen grabbed a cardboard box and put it on the bed next to the plastic box.

“Give me a minute, I have to go to the bathroom.” Karen said.

When she came back, she had changed into her underwear. Tamara could see that Karen was in good shape, her breasts stood out proud and her tummy was flat.

“Okay, here is what I want you to do.”

Karen explained and Tamara executed and soon after Karen was lying spread-eagled on the bed. Leather cuffs, with small padlocks to prevent her from opening the buckles, were connected to ropes that ran to the four corners of the bed. She was spread tightly between the four corners. Karen had to tell Tamara to make it tighter when she was tying the ropes.

“Your bed has hooks?” Tamara asked Karen when she saw the silver hooks on the bed frame.

“Not the first time I am tied like this.” She grinned.

Tamara covered the helpless woman up with her duvet and looked at her prisoner again.

“Okay?” She asked again.

Karen nodded. “I am good, thanks.”

“Okay, see you in the morning.”

Tamara turned off the lights and looked back. She saw the alarm clock on the nightstand and walked back and turned it around, so that Karen could not see the time.

“You are mean.” Karen said, laughingly.

“Bye.” Tamara said, leaving the room and closing the door.

She went to Tim’s room, got her sleep gear, went to the bathroom and came back to her still tightly tied boyfriend.

“Now what shall we do with you, I wonder.” She smiled.

CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Nice story. Shame Karen couldn't be blindfolded too. She'll see the light.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

These are very well done! Interesting premise, and good solid writing!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Tamara seems to know the ropes around the household :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still a fantastic story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic