Tarzan Tied MM/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tarzan Tied MM/M

Post by WyattW5 »

I do not own any rights to Disneys characters I am only using them for creative purposes. request by Supermanfan522

Swinging from a great vine Tarzan leaps onto a sturdy branch. He heard much noise from the animals on the Southern side of the jungle. Tarzan was bent on finding out what it was.
Reaching the Southern edge of the Jungle Tarzan began to hear an all too familiar sound. Immense and echoing Bang!

Sliding down the trees length. Tarzan crawls to the edge of a cliff. Looking down where Jungle meets the plains. Five men dressed in various button down shirts with high puffy ties around their necks and chest. Each one totting a wood framed black steel gunmetal.

Upon the ground laying down is a man wearing a Stetson. Armed with a long black gunmetal barrel. A high ladder sight at the back of the rifle as another bang rang out the reaction came two hundred yards away a bottle smashed.

“Good shot ole chap!” a man with a heavy Gaelic accent spoke stepping towards his partner. He stood five foot eight heavy build and a red mustache wearing a plaid patterned sash around his shirt.

“It appears you yanks have a few crackshots” the other man standing up holding his rifle smiles.

“Yeah, I can smoke a whitetail with this baby from three hundred yards away Sharps make wonderful rifles lot better than that Ancient piece of iron you are using Auley” the American man replies looking to his Gaelic comrade holding a brass hammered rifle.

“This rifle has been in me family for a hundred years there be no way I be partn with it”

“How do you even find bullets for that thing?” another man spoke holding his own rifle on his shoulder.

“I hired a gunsmith to convert it to powder cartridge like you toffs” the Celtic man raises his rifle looking down the barrel at a bottle for himself to shoot striking the trigger the gun emits massive smoke before the glass bottle shatters.

“Very good Auley too bad it takes you five minutes to load that piece of firewood” the Celtic man stomped his rifles stock down standing up straight as an arrow looking to the American man who had already loaded another rifle into his gun.

“Americans no sense of historical value... all the newest toys to play you are no exception Carter” the American man chuckles looking to the other three men two of them wore Hindu turbans covering their heads shouldering massive packs and a few extra rifles.

While these two bantered Tarzan had slipped down. These men reminded him only too much of Clayton. Their relation of their gun seemed far too similar. But Tarzan needed to know what these men were here for. If it was similar to Clayton he had to stop them.

“So Auley what game do you hope to play today?” Carter asks his American accent in his voice came with a chortle.

“Well my goal is a Rhinoceros those large broad creatures I have been needing to collect a horn for my country club” Auley speaks looking down his rifle before the American grins.

“Yeah I need to catch me one of these African Crocodiles prove my cousin Enos these critters are more dangerous than their Alligators” Carter smiles as he shoulders his rifle when he turns to his compatriots.

“Okay boys lets get moving we want to be at Seimo Ridge by Sundown expecting rain tonight” the men all nod packing up their gear they begin to make a way through the jungle.

Tarzan follows them from the outskirt of the jungle through the depths. Climbing the trees swinging from the vines as he learned. The men had searched and searched but the animals seemed cleverly hidden away or migrated away from them.

That night they reached Seimo ridge. As the American had suspected rain clouds were gathering. And the men had set up their tents and made camp they ate in their individual tents.

Tarzan crawled in close hoping he could do something to dissuade these men from continuing their hunt. Without violence. Tarzan crawled to the edge where the trees above just protected them from the rain drops.

Sneaking his way into the camp Tarzan looks around trying to see if anyone was awake yet. He got the idea take all their guns take the guns they cannot hunt. Crawling toward the first tent Tarzan was unable to enter when a torch light came on and the Celtic man steps from canvas shelter.

Whistling a tune he raises the front of his kilt he commences to relieve himself when Tarzan began to slip past him. Going for his tent found the Celtic mans long wood framed musket styled-rifle. Reaching for it he was a mere inch away when a thick hand grabbed his ankle.

Dragging him out of the tent a man threw him to the dirt. Two men commence to wrap coils of thick harsh rope around Tarzans strong wrists.

“Tie him down tight” The American mans voice speaks as his hand grabs Tarzan by the neck and shoulder. Adjusting his grip to pull on his hair Tarzan let out a shout in anger when one of the gun-bearers stuffed his mouth before a cloth was tied back around his head.

“What in the name of Saint George is going on?”

“Found this little weasel sneakin into your tent I reckon... if my guess is right he is that Ape-man Clayton’s Poachers told us about” the American speaks pulling Tarzan to his knees as the man struggles to move his arms or legs he found his wrist and ankles are bound together with the rope unable to move one without the other moving Tarzan quickly grew aggravated.

“Lmmphf mmphf gmphf” Tarzan fought squirming and wiggling as the American stood up while the two Gun-Bearers pinned him down.

“What say you Auley?”

“Well Carter I say your catch you deal with him” a smile brims on Carters face as he looks to Auley patting his friends back.

“I imagine he’ll make wonderful Crocodile bait” the two hunters laugh together as they walk to their tents the two Gun-Bearers hoist Tarzan by the shoulders and set him by a tree on his knees. Winding a rope around his elbows and the base of the tree.

Meanwhile.

Jane and Terk were walking through the forest. Jane dressed in her yellow flowing skirts and petticoat. Walking through the jungle it was highly impractical. But Jane loved the feel of the fabric against her skin.

“Come along Terk I seen him swinging this way” she spoke but Terk did not understand her as they trek through the jungle. The shorter feminine Gorilla simply made little wimps and giggles as they cross the trek looking for Tarzan both seemed desperately worried.

“Now Tarzan said he heard something this way let us travel this way Terk”

As they travel from day grew to night they see the rain falling down upon them in bucket fulls. Coming over a hill Jane could see the embers of a fire just below the tree line from where she stood excited she hiked up her skirt and rushes forward skeptical Terk was slower to follow.

Approaching unsteadily flopping around the leaves and branches in her dress. Jane collapses into the dirt before a bush. Before peering her head up to see a number of tents around a fire in the middle smoldering. Watching around the edge of the camp Jane took note of Tarzan tied to a tree by a rope hanging from his chest and shoulders.

He shook and fought. His muscles tight against the rope. Seeing them so tense made her blush. He was definitely something to stare at. Her dark emerald blue eyes stuck to Tarzan she barely acknowledged as Terk went away shrieking in her deep Primatial voice.

“Terk where are you!” before she could chase after Terk men emerge from the tents.

“What was that” an American man shouted armed with his rifle looking around as the other man dressed in his kilt musket in hand.

“Sounded like a primate my friends nothing to worry of best get back inside before the rain dampens the powder”

Auley speaks ducking back inside his tent. Carter was slower sliding his revolver into its holster before crawling back to his tent. Jane nods looking top Tarzan she nods. She can get to him without the others noticing she just had to do it in this dress.

Meanwhile.

Terk is rushing through the forest. Screaming her lungs out. Calling for any or all who could hear her.

“Terk what is it” Tantor speaks from the water of a pond rubbing the sleep from his dopey eyes.

“Tarzan is taken by Hunters but theres dozens hundreds of em” Tantor planted his foot into the water with a stomp to get attention but all it did was splash his chest and face. Trying to stop Terks endless raving. Dipping his trunk into water Tantor threw water back into her face.

“Terk pipe down and hold on” picking her up by the back of her neck Tantor threw her on his shoulders giving them a roll to loosen up his powerful muscles.

“Not this again!” Terk squealed as Tantors charge through the forest erupted into a thunderous rage.

Meanwhile

Jane had been rustling each bush with her skirts and feet as she trudges through messing up the bottom of her dress ripping and tearing some of the fabric as she goes. Sadly the noise she had been making had roused the hunters.

“Did you hear it Sinhk?” Auley spoke directing to a gunbearer armed with a shotgun speaking in his accent Jane could hardly make out what he said through the rain. Crawling forward she still trying to get to Tarzan. When the thundering sound of feet began to emerge shaking the earth.

“Ah my Rhino” Auley exclaimed in joy readying his rifle to shoot as Tantor charges through the jungle. Sounding his trunk as a trumpet Auley lowered his gun.

“Elephant charging everyone skedaddled!” Auley took off running along with the rest of his Men Carter drew his pistol standing his groun he drew the hammer back before squeazing the trigger for the gun to make a deceiving click!

“Wet Powder scatter!” Carter was unable to take off when Tantor hurls him with his tusks. Marching around Tantor scatters the camp.

Meanwhile Jane had reached Tarzan and was struggling to untie the rope.

“lmmphf mphf ophf!” Tarzan mumbles looking to his lover whose rosie cheeks only deepened in colour struggling to untie the knots holding him bound. She was able to release the rope around his chest and the tree.

“Come along Tarzan”

“Hophf?”

“Hop man we need to get away before the hunters come back come on” taking Tarzan by the harm she helps him hop with his knees accustomed to being bent and body hunched forward he found himself falling forward most of the time.

Hopping for what seemed like an eternity they only made it a half mile from the Hunters camp. Holding onto Tarzan Jane began to catch the whiff of Tarzans thick masculine smell. Feeling perplexed his gentle grunts to her gave her great pause.

As they came to a rock Jane set Tarzan down. Taking deep heaving breathes Jane looks into Tarzans big eyes staring at her.

“Plephf jamphf?” Jane finds herself wrapping herself around Tarzan perfusely kissing and hugging Tarzan kissing the cloth gagging his lips. Tarzan felt himself tip backwards as Jane toppled him onto his back the smell of her feminine scent was warm but gentle in his nose. Trying to kiss her back he tried to reach up and touch her. Only a bound wrist seemed to hold tight.

“Gephf thephf phfinphg ophf mmmphf” snarling and grunting Tarzan began to kick and fight struggling outraged at his inability to move. Shaking and trembling Tarzan managed to his knees before collapsing into the dirt. Jane sat on her knees watching Tarzan squirm and struggle grunting furiously at her begging for help.

Staring at Tarzan she began to feel warm and toasty. Feeling a giddiness in seeing Tarzan the great strong Tarzan bound by a few ropes rendered helpless she began to sit forward placing her hands on his shoulders he looks into her eyes and grunts a little. Bring him close to kiss him once again.

The sound of an ape call caught their attention. Tarzan and Jane is shocked to find Kala sitting watching them with curiosity an eyebrow cocked.

“Helf mphf plephf” Tarzan grumbles as he struggles when Kala approaches sitting Tarzan in her lap.

“While you are here I might as well have at this hair” Kala started pecking at Tarzans hair and he begins to grumble and groan looking to Jane who only giggled with joy. Terk and Tantor approach seeing this sight both smiling at a good nights work.
SupermanFan522
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan522 »

I loved it, thank you!
johnbell92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johnbell92 »

Nice story. Loved the ending.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic