Mrs. Ravensclaw F/Fff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mrs. Ravensclaw F/Fff

Post by lasse672000 »

My sister and I had just gone to bed, and we were about to put out the lamps over our beds. She was wearing an ankle long, long sleeved, lemon yellow cotton night gown with frills on the collar and cuffs, and I was wearing a similar one, except mine was light blue.
I had just said "Good night, Jessie" to her, and she "Good night, Maria" to me, as we always did, when the bedroom door opened, and mum, dressed in a cherry red night gown, similar to mine and my sister's, stood there. But behind her stood another, slightly older, woman, dressed in black, from head to toe. An odd thing was, that mum had her hands behind her back, ropes across her chest and waist.
I could see mum had to take a couple of deep breaths, before she said:
"Maria? Jessie? This is Mrs. Ravensclaw." She tilted her head towards the other woman. "Now, I know I haven't mentioned her before, but she was a dear friend of mine, when we were growing up."
"Hello, Mrs. Ravensclaw. How do you do?" Maria and I said, in unison.
"Hello, girls! I'm very well; thank you for asking. And you?" she softly said.
"I'm well!" we answered, again in unison.
"I really must congratulate you for having such well-mannered girls. But do they always talk like that?"
"Thank you. When they happen to be in the same room, they do most of the time." mum said, with a gentle smile. Then, she turned to us:
"Now, girls. I happened to bump into Kaya the other day, after not having seen her for many years. Not since we left high school, in fact. We started talking, and she, eventually, told me she had started playing these games, where one person ties one or more people up, and they have to compete to see who can escape the fastest. Naturally, I got interested and invited her over some day. I just wasn't expecting her to come tonight. I now you haven't prepared for it, and it's late, but would you like to play?"
Jessie and I looked at each other, and raised an eyebrow each, as we had seen Mr. Spock do on "Star Trek". We both knew, it was a golden opportunity for us to be out of bed well past our normal bed time, so we turned to mum and Mrs. Ravensclaw and said: "Sure! Sounds like fun!"
"Great!" Mrs. Ravensclaw beamed. She pushed mum inside, and told us to remain where she could see us. "Now. Who wants to go first?"
"I do!"
"Serves me right." Mrs. Ravensclaw laughed. "O.K. Let me rephrase that. Jessie; would you mind terribly if I tied your sister first?"
"No; not at all." Jessie asserted. "Go right ahead."

"Watch what I'm doing, as I'm going to tie you, more or less, the same way!" Mrs. Ravensclaw instructed Jessie, as she picked up a coil of rope from the bag she had by her feet, and walked behind me. She asked me to cross my wrists behind my back, and started winding the rope around them, vertically, as well as horizontally. Soon, they were well and truly tied together. I tried very hard to pull them apart, but couldn't. Then, she took a longer piece, and tied it around my body, at elbow level, pinning my arms to my body. She told mum and me to sit down by the wall, with some distance between us and put our knees together. She tied Jessie's wrists and elbows the same way as mum and me, and made her sit on mum's other side.
She took three long pieces of rope, and used them to tie our legs together, above our knees, over our night gowns, then used three more to tie our ankles together.
She looked us in the eye. "Now, don't you start playing, before I'm gone. I'll send someone to make sure you have escaped, soon."
She was gone in just under half an hour, and so were most of our valuables.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Really nice story, I was expecting it to end like this somehow. :D
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic