Victoria's ransom mishap F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Victoria's ransom mishap F/f

Post by WyattW5 »

Request by LatexLover. this is part 1

Sitting in a blue sedan. Victoria checks her watch for the third time in a minute. Watching as Mr. George Smyth walks out to his grey sleek sportscar. As the manager of a bank, he was a very wise target to survey. He was alone male living in a nice neighbor-hood a decent job.

He should be a very rich target. Smiling Victoria already wearing a black leather jacket overtop a black turtleneck. A pair of skin-tight jeans that were above a set of tights. Hugging her slender frame. Her long straight blond hair set in a ponytail.

Watching Mr. Smyth drive away Victoria set her timer for fifteen minutes. A general rule of thumb. A person who returns for something returns just after the fifteen-minute mark.

Getting out of the car she runs forward taking her lockpick setting to quick work she checks her watch again. Finding she used a whole minute and thirty seconds to get the door open with a gentle click. She was in.

These few minutes were a pure scouting operation to see what was takeable and what was not. As a lone woman, she couldn’t take large television or sophisticated sound systems. Her specialties were jewelry and small electronics.

Opening the entry door led directly into the kitchen. Where a center island with overhead pots and pans hung. Walking around she could see a toaster and Microwave.
Checklist

Toaster $30
Microwave $40
coffee maker $20

Nothing of value to make her while. As she continues to walk around the edge of the kitchen to a hallway she stops dead in her tracks as she looks down upon the short freckled face of a young girl her long chestnut hair draping down below her shoulders.

For a moment they both stare like deer in each other's headlights. The little girls' brown eye's wide with fear. Victorias bright blue eyes saucers of concern. When Victoria found her strength she charges at the girl. Who slipped backward in her slippers on this sleek floor. Crashing on top of her Victoria folded her over.

“Please no-no please let me go” shouting Victoria had reached under her sweater where she reaches a fanny pack where she keeps some essential supplies for cases like this tape zip ties and a knife.

“Stay still I do not want to hurt you okay”

“Leave me alone please just go away” the girl shrieks as Victora makes the girl's arms parallel across her back before taking the tape and wrapping it around. Her wrist and the base of her elbow.

“Do not kick and fuss I have to ask you a question”

“No get off me please” the girl squirms and fights viciously whining as she tries to squirm away from Victoria who grabs her by the ankle dragging her back to wrap the tape around the ankle and around her knees.

Sitting the girl up Victoria sets her against the wall holding her close.

“Deep breathes... deep breathes what valuables do you have in the house?”

“Nothing we just moved from Wisconsin” Victoria took a moment to think “what do you mean just moved?”

“We-we we only got this place a month ago” Victoria sat relatively stunned as her eyes stared into the young girl's eyes. She looked far too scared to be lying but it did not make sense she had been following this guy for little more than a week.

“I am warning you now child I will be leaving with something I do not care what” she stands up when the girl goes to beg some more Victoria walks to the nearest laundry hamper with semi-folded clothing drawing out a pair of ankle socks.

“Open up!” shaking her head the girl fought no begged for release but Victoria held firm before taking the tape and wrapping it around the girl's mouth and chin pulling her auburn hair into the tape. The girl continued to squirm and scramble on the floor.

Victoria stood up looking around before looking around to see if anyone could see into this room. Victoria took note of a window leading to the back deck where someone could see the floor where the child was tied up. Turning around Victoria knelt next to the girl rubbing her cheek and smiles lifting the girls sobbing chin to her face.

“Just relax alright child, I am going to look for something of value to take and then, I’ll be gone poof vanishing act alright?” Victoria winks as she pats the little girl's cheek.

Standing up the woman left the girl in the alleyway. She could not keep from sobbing some more. Petrified today was already pretty bad for she was home she was sick because of food poisoning and now this. The girl squirms and struggles because her stomach commences growling not liking the curled up position she was left in.

Closing her eyes the child tried to sleep the discomforting. Position left by the burglar. The girl was petrified with what would happen when she realized the truth the family had just moved in their belongings still stuck away in Green Bay.

Wiggling her feet. Her only hope was to try and get her legs free before the burglar put the pieces together. Bucking her knees she had hoped to she could break the tape and try and get out of the house. Someone would still be home in the neighborhood they just had to.

The sound of footfalls caught the child’s attention looking up. She could see the disapproval in Victoria’s eyes. Holding what looked like a sack in her hand the girl's eyes widened it was a pillowcase from her father's bed.

“I told you I was leaving with something... I did not anticipate it being you I am sorry about this”

“nmmmph pleemphf!” the girl shrieks wiggling her shoulders. Resisting the pillowcase being set over her head down to her neck. Placing her two gloved hands on the girl's shoulders Victoria heaved the girl up onto her shoulder and with all the strength she could muster to carry her out.

The girl mumbled and wiggled as Victoria carried her from the house across the street using her key to open the trunk quickly. Setting her in still squealing Victoria slammed the door closed taking a quick look around her eyes grew wide as she had left the house door open.

Running as quick as she could in her heels. Closing the door she watches as a car drives past. Waving Victoria acted as a common resident of this part of town. Walking steadily to her car. Victoria was panicking what was she going to do with a kid who was no older than ten? She questioned.

Setting in the driver seat she started the car and drove away. This Burglary had gone horribly wrong but if she played her cards right she could mayhap wind up with more money than she could have ever expected.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice, looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Thank you. Loving it so far.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Driving back to her ‘lair’ Victoria found herself curious how was she to get a ransom for her. It was one thing to steal something and sell it to a fence. It was something else to kidnap someone contacts their relatives and demand money.

Formulating a plan as she drove. She caught the eye of a bright red brick building. This is where she could perform her business without a lot of distractions. Pulling into the parking garage. There was not even another car in the lot.

Good news for Victoria. Pulling into a parking spot she gets out closing her door she walks directly to the trunk of the car it seemed quite silent. Maybe her captive fell asleep tied up? As Victoria pops the hood.

“Help someone please help me!” the girl screeches before Victoria clamps her hand on the girl's mouth.

“Keep silent I don’t want to hurt you”

“Nnnnmmm llmmm mmm gmmmphf” the girl shouts trying to kick up a fuss Victoria did the only thing she could think of bringing what looked like a knife from her pack she holds it to the girl's throat.

“Do not make another sound I said I do not want to hurt you... but I need co-operation to understand” the girl sheepishly nods before Victoria releases her death grip on the girl's mouth. Realizing the girl had removed all her bonds even the tape at the ankles Victoria had noted an idea.

“Come on out, you will take my hand and walk with me side by side to our new home and I will go easy on you”

“No, I want to go home my home gets off me” Victoria quickly clamps her hand on the girl's mouth once again drawing her tape out she quickly wraps it around the girl's hair this time much tighter making her whimper at the pain. Rolling the girl so her belly was on the hood of the car.

Victoria took four zip ties taking one zip tie she cuffed the girl's hands behind her back. With the third zip tie, she connected the two wrists and pulled them close. But with the fourth zip tie, she connected both wrists together. Overtop of the initial three.

“Now we are going to walk come on”

Victoria pulls the girl along walking her up the stairs straight up to her apartment floor. Unlocking her door. Victoria marches the girl straight into the kitchen where a few chairs remained sitting her down on one.

spreading her legs to the legs of the chair Victoria binds the girl's ankles with a pair of zip ties making an X formation on her ankles. The girl looks up to Victoria trying to talk into the tape. Victoria peels the tape from her lips and speaks.

“What is your name?”

“Phe-Phe Phoebe!” Victoria nods gladly the girl was being even semi-cooperative. Victoria pulls a chair out for herself sitting down in front of Phoebe.

“What do you want with me?” Victoria smiles running a hand over Phoebe's red cheek.

“I just want some money from your dad alright, we are going to sit here for a few days I will send a letter instructing him on how I want to get paid and then I will let you go alright”

“Please you don’t have to keep me like this please I will” clamping her hand over the girl's mouth. Phoebe looks down as tears begin to well into her eyes again.

“You blew that chance when you tried to escape the trunk of my car now open up” drawing handkerchief from her pocket stuffing the girl's mouth. Phoebe began to yelp and whine as she tried to fight out of the zip ties.

Victoria returns with her role of tape placing an X over her mouth before placing two more strips one above her chin the other below her nose. Effectively silencing Phoebe to pure muttering whimpers.

“Now you stay here I am going to get a change of clothes, remember to play nice and behave, it will all be okay” the girl gave a slight nod before Victoria turns and walks for the other room.

When Phoebe was certain Victoria had left. She began to struggle fighting to squirm with all her power. She began to jump nudging the chair forward her eyes grew wide as she looks down on her spot she had moved maybe half an inch. Looking around Phoebe seen what looked like a peeler on the counter. Nodding she began to jump with her chair step by step. Inching her way closer.

Her eyes so fixed on the peeler she did not see a bag on the floor. Making a jump she landed between the bag and the straps. Going for another jump the bag stopped her. Latching onto the chairs back legs her eyes grew wide.

“Heeephff!” she squeals as she crashes onto the floor. Victoria came from her room wearing only tights and a bra looking down on Phoebe who now faced on the floor.

“What did I tell you”

“Uhmphf sphorree” Victoria shakes her head bending down she grabs the girl by the shoulders and picks her and the chair up with a grunt. Setting her back on her feet. Phoebe looks to Victoria trying to convey a pitiful look but Victoria’s face only shown how cross she was.

“Now are you going to move from this spot?” Victoria growls looking to Phoebe who simply whimpered a nod looking down. She began to sob and cry. Victoria took this as a sign of defeat. Walking away.

Victoria realized she had to go out and meet one of her contacts, what was she going to do with Phoebe? She could not take the child with her that would easily draw too much attention. What could she do?

Finishing dressing in a white blouse and a black pencil skirt. Victoria goes to the bathroom to attend her makeup when she looks down she notes her sleeping pills. One small dose she was out like a light. Maybe just maybe. No. She couldn’t do it to the kid.

Walking out the bathroom door to stare down on Phoebe.

“I am going out for a short while do not make a sound and do not fight or I promise this will get much worse” Phoebe gave a sheepish nod before she heard Victoria pickup and leave.

Phoebe saw the peeler still on the table and decided to try for it. Jumping forward Pheobe struggles to inch the chair to the table rolling her shoulders with each jump she manipulated each jump. Until finally she managed to get to the table reaching her zip-tied hands forward.

Not close enough. But her swerving had caused the chair to swerve again. This time she came crashing down.

Ten minutes later Victoria comes back into the room. Her eyes grow wide to the sight before her. Phoebe had fallen sideways breaking the chair knocking herself nearly unconscious. Victoria gave a little scowl.

“Looks like we are going to need something stronger”
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Thank you for taking your time on this. I’m glad the story is progressing nicely instead of rushing from plot point to plot point. I’m excited for the next chapter.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago Thank you for taking your time on this. I’m glad the story is progressing nicely instead of rushing from plot point to plot point. I’m excited for the next chapter.
in all honesty I was afraid I was rushing it.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago
LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago Thank you for taking your time on this. I’m glad the story is progressing nicely instead of rushing from plot point to plot point. I’m excited for the next chapter.
in all honesty I was afraid I was rushing it.
Well if you feel you are, feel free to take your time. There’s no rush.
MisterB
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterB »

Great story so far- looking forward to more (when you're ready of course)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

When Phoebe woke up. Her eyes felt heavy as she looks around this was not the kitchen she was tied up in. This room seemed larger and more roomy. She looks down she was laying down on a grey couch.

Her binds on her arms felt cold and hard. With each movement there was a little jingle. Her fingers began to rub and feel the restricting material It felt like straps made of leather. Belts!

Phoebe began to squirm and scream in fear. As she tries to scream she was trying to feel the gag in her mouth it was different then the tape before. This felt much tighter she could feel something hard like a buckle behind her head. Running her tongue over the front of the gag. It was one pure band what tasted like leather.

It did not take long for the blond haired woman to come back into the room sitting down on the couch placing a leather gloved hand over her face.
“Settle young lady the more you fight the harsher things get for you”

“Plmmphf lmmphf mmphf gmmphf”the girl begs into her gag. Feeling the mouth stuffing pushing her mouth open yet her mouth could hardly move.

‘Now I am going to have you sit up’ the blond woman spoke hugging Phoebe by her arms and hoisting her to her knees.

“We are going to make a call to your father, nice and civil I will tell him I have you I will allow you speak a few minutes with him before I give him the instructions alright?” Phoebe looks down on her gag.

“I will remove that but no shouting understand!” Phoebe nods before Victoria sets her up to look on an angle to Victoria who began to whimper and whine as Victoria takes her phone beginning to punch her dads number into the phone.

Victoria began to pull the buckle and she easily removes the belt from Phoebes mouth. Victoria looks to Phoebe.

“Please... I do not” Victoria places her hand over the girls mouth when the phone connected.

“George Smyth President of Commerce Bank?”

“Good Morning Mr. Smyth I have something that belongs to you, your little girl” the man seemed reluctant to believe her.

“Talk to him gently girl” Victoria places the phone to her ear.

“Dad?” Phoebe speaks fearfully before the other end begins with a gasp.

“Oh my baby girl are you okay are you hurt what has she done to you?”

“Nothing dangerous as of yet, however you are in charge of that Mr. Smyth” Victoria spoke with a hint of seduction in her voice.

“Alright, alright fine what do I do, I assume this is a ransom right?”

“Elementary Mr. Smyth. Here is what I want you to do. I want you to transfer five hundred thousand dollars into this account 243956" the woman spoke fluently into the phone as the man seemed to scramble on the other end.

“Once the money is transferred it must stay in that account for at least twenty four hours understand?”

“Yes, twenty four hours that is odd”

“Your concern is getting the money into the account don’t worry about pecularities, now if there is anything in the media or police I promise your little girl will be punshed understand” as Victoria speaks her hand brushes Pheobes chin making her whimper quite loudly.

“Its okay baby, she will get her money and I will get you back home okay we can go on a vacation like you always wanted, I promise”

“Help me daddeee” she begins to sob tears coming from Phoebes eyes and Victoria nods looking down her phone.

“You have the end of the business day Mr. Smyth, please don’t disappoint me” handing up Victoria turns to Pheobe looking down on her watch.

“Okay, we have atleast four hours before the close of the business day I say we sit and watch some TV okay” Phoebe trying to snuff her tears she looks to Victoria who stands up walking across the floor grabbing the television remote before. Sitting back down on the couch.

“If you do not stop that little whining I am going to have to gag you again”

“No... no please no I will be quiet” nodding Victoria brushes Phoebes cheek before turning the tv on and searching through programs.

“Please can you loosen the belts please... I can” standing up, Victoria takes the belt she used for her gag and taking a cloth from the couches side filling Phoebes mouth she instantly began to moan. As Victoria buckles the gag behind her head. Brushing the hair from her forehead.

“Now so we know that the money has been deposited my phone is set on the table when it lights up the money will be in” Victoria shows Phoebe a banking app on her phone setting it on the tabletop.

As Phoebe watches the cellphone with intensity she begins to hope. Her father will send the money and Victoria will release her.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I'm loving this story, I can't wait for more. I hope things continue after the ransom has been paid. There is still a lot that can be written :D
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

I hope she turns in to än evil kidnäpper becäuse she sees kidnäpping brings more money so she turns from än Burglär into ä Kidnäpper with lots of täpe
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am glad you are liking it so far. I am sorry for taking so long I do not want to rush this story. hope you enjoy this part.

Out of the corner of her eye, Victoria took note of Phoebe's focus on her phone. Turning the television off making Phoebe blink as Victoria takes the phone in her hand.

“Since you were good on the phone I have decided to experiment how today goes decides how we proceed tomorrow”

“Ohphaphf” the girl spoke looking to Victoria with large pleading eyes.

“We are going to have supper or I will feed you supper pleasantly or you can go hungry the next few days understood?” Phoebe gave a dutiful nod and Victoria pats her cheek.

“Good girl now I am going to get supper cooking you stay right here move an inch you fail to understand” Phoebe nods looking from Victoria to the screen sitting back resting her head on the couch all she had to do was sit and watch tv how hard was that.

An itch on the back of her head taught her wrong scrubbing the back of her head against the back of the leather couch did little to ease the scratch. When Victoria came back she looks down on Phoebe who was still struggling with the itch on her back.

“Are you okay” Phoebe shrugs wiggling trying to show where she was struggling and Victoria nods.

“Alright, fine I will scratch a little” leaning over she began to brush her knuckles over the spot emitting a low gentle groan from Phoebe who seems to enjoy this. Victoria begins to rub Phoebes one shoulder and felt the child begin to ease her tension.

“You see I am not so bad, sure you have tied up but this way you get a little pampering, but I will expect a little something in return”

“hmmph?”

“You will see now sit back and watch tv. Supper will not belong’ the girl nods watching the tv show. She began to feel around her bonds. Thinking she could escape. These belts could be moved with enough wiggling it was not like they were glued to her skin like the tape right. Smiling Phoebe begins to fidget with her ankles. If she could work her bony ankle she could get out.

“Okay kiddo supper is on the table, now I will stand you up and help you hop to the table do not fight me” the girl nods looking to Victoria who helps her stand and begins to hop her from the couch.

The first hop no problem taking a breath between Phoebe made for the second hop when she felt her stomach begin to gurgle. With the third hop, she realized it was not her stomach sending signals.

“Uphf nephf tuphf guphf bagfrumf”

“Bathroom” Victoria spoke looking ti=o the girl who nodded unfastening Phoebes ankles Victoria escorts her to the bathroom dropping her pajama pants Victoria sets Phoebe on the toilet.

Allowing her to perform her ablution Phoebe stood up and Victoria helped her pull her pants back up before walking her to the dinner table. Where Victoria had set aside pirogies with Broccoli slaw.

With knife and fork in hand removes Phoebe's gag and mouth-filling. Phoebe did not speak only looking down on the food at her plate. Victoria takes the knife and fork she had picked up and began to cut the pirogies for Phoebe taking one bite at a time.

Eating like she was a baby Phoebe hated being fed like this. But she did not want her captor growing agitated. Her restraints could be wiggled out of she did not want her captor to realize this until later tonight.

Victoria was quite impressed Phoebe had learned her lesson she had not complained or spoke through the whole meal. Allowing them to eat in peace. Victoria and Phoebe sat down and watched a program together after supper.

Allowing Phoebe to perform her ablutions before bed Phoebe used the break to ease her leg bindings as Victoria allows her to hop to the couch Victoria bundles her up with a blanket and a few pillows.

“Good News Phoebe, your dad paid the ransom, so behave up tomorrow night you will be as free as a bird”

“Ohphay” Phoebe spoke innocently laying back as Victoria pulls the covers to her victim's neck.

“Sleep well Phoebe good night” kissing the girl's forehead Phoebe began to have an odd sensation as she waits for Victoria to leave the room. Waiting for an extra few minutes to give Victoria time to fall asleep.

Phoebe makes her move kicking the covers off she was able to move her ankles cause Victoria had forgotten to rebind her ankles. Reaching around the couch Phoebe could feel the metal frame below the cushions. Using one edge she manages to get her wrist buckles loose. Freeing her hands she wiggled her elbows loose.

Pulling the belt off Phoebe's mouth she removes the stuffing choking a little she got up and rushes to the kitchen fishing for a drink of water. She pulls the cap from a bottle of water and begins to drink it gulping it quickly. Lowering the bottle she takes a deep breath.

The water began to taste funny. Looking into the fridge a six-pack of bottled water with one missing. And the lid was cracked already but no water was out of it. Phoebe's eyes grew wide as she looks over to the counter. Sleeping pills her muscles began to droop with weariness before collapsing on the floor.

A few moments later Victoria comes out wearing a satin house robe. Shaking her head.

“Oh Phoebe why didn’t you just go to sleep, now I get to take you with me”
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Cant wait for the next part. But no rush.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

LatexLovers finishing post hope you all enjoy.

Victoria had moved real quickly procuring these little chains from an adult store knowing they were used for adult playtime. She imagined they would work wonders on this young woman.

Her ankles were wrapped in the glittering chain a quick link loop with a bicycle lock. Her knees and elbows were wound similarly only a chain was round between them both. Connecting knee from the elbow.

Her wrists were bound in structured steel cuffs she had procured during one of her dates. God Chad was a looker. The thick steel did not dig into her wrists but it was tight to confine her movements.

She lays hog chained on the back seat of Victoria's car. Looking up to her rearview mirror. No one was following her. Of course, how could anyone know where she was or going.

Victoria had a friend with a yacht. Victoria was intent to join this friend for a friendly cruise down to Belize. Pulling up to the Marina when her victim began to stir.

“What is going on why can’t I see?’ the girl squeaks beginning to whine when Victoria leans across.
“I told you Phoebe behave and you would be free to go now that you misbehaved I have to take you with me”

“Where are we?” Phoebe whines trying to sit up looking around Victoria had taken a black leather blindfold and bound it over her eyes.

“We are going to meet a friend I would not worry about asking her for help, she is of a peculiar disposition much like me” Victoria smiles brushing a hand over Phoebes head making the girl cringe.

Pulling up to the empty dock. Victoria gets out a bag and produces a little red ball gag smiling she walks around to the back seat.

“Wait no there is no need for that please” Victoria began to fill Phoebe's mouth before buckling the gag behind her head.

“Pllephf nmmphf!” the girl squirms wiggling as Victoria closes the car door. Walking from the car Victoria marches up to the Yacht standing by. Seeing her friend Cheryl standing on the side of the deck.

“Hey, Vickie?”

Cheryl stands a red-headed girl with an athletic build wearing a t-shirt and tight jeans. The two girls hug before Victoria stands back getting a full view of the white yacht. With three or four levels from the bridge and engine to the private quarters.

“So how did you get this Husband number two or three?”

Victoria asks her friend had taken up the dishonest job of marrying rich wealthy single grey-haired millionaires and either depart with a fraction of their money or arrange for accidents to leave them unavailable.

“Number three however we need to get your ill-gotten gains on board within the hour, I hired a professional crew sadly it is hard to find criminals who know their way around a boat” Victoria nods grumbling slowly it was nearly a months travel with a hostage.

“Okay well, she is in the backseat a blindfold on she won’t see you or the crew we will have to lock her in my room I do get my own room right?” Cheryl gave a small chuckle.

“Of course, I gave you a double room so you and your hostage could have some separation time” Victoria drew a quick breath before the two women walk back to the car.

“That is her she is cute how old is she?”

“Thirteen Cher down girl” Victoria gave a small flaunting giggle opening the door grabbing Phoebe by her elbows Cheryl took her knees and the two women carry the girl from the car to the boat.

“Lemmphf mphf gmmphf plephf!” Phoebe squirms and begs into the gag as the two girls climb aboard ship Cheryl lead the way with her back slamming into all the walls before coming to a small bedroom.

“Here lay her down, we will get the luggage then our crew shall arrive” Victoria and Cheryl both chuckle as they leave Phoebe to attend herself.

Phoebe squirms kicks and fights struggling fiercely. Phoebe was not willing to give up this time she was nearly free last time when a silly thing got her bound again. Fighting she realized she would wear herself out before she broke the chain. Using her head her hands began to look for the screw seals on the quick link connection.

Swerving her hands trying to unfasten the thing she found herself scrambling. The sound of her captor's giggles warned her she had to hurry. Nearly screaming with frustration. Victoria walks in.

“Your captive is making quite a bit of noise Vicki think we should take do something?”

“What more can I do a ball gag keeps words inaudible”

“Wrap the chain around her neck make the only need to open her mouth for breathing” Cheryl explains making Victoria hum in response.

“Not a bad idea”

“Nmmphf plemphf lmmpf mephf gmmhf I wiphf bephf gophf” Phoebe tries to press and beg but it was too late. Victoria took a very thin chain wrapping it twice around her neck and connects it to her ankle chains with a combination padlock.

“Tonight when the money in full in our account we shall celebrate little one” Victoria brushes Phoebe's face and kisses her forehead. Leaving Phoebe to squirm and choke in her predicament.

Phoebe lay there she could hear the crew working around her she wanted desperately to beg for freedom however her mouth was going dry with the saliva leaving her mouth through the sides of the gag. And the chain choker kept her windpipe relatively closed. She hoped no prayed her captors would loosen it over the next few hours.

That night.

By 12am Victoria’s Panama account had received the half-million dollars from Mr. Smyth bank. And the back had a secure hold on the funds in the account. Cheryl and Victoria had both set this getaway plan for a long long while however thanks to Victoria's burglary snafu she had to adjust and make a few changes however the change worked out wonderfully.

All Victoria needed to be $1500 when she received $500,000 she was happier than a clown in the circus smiling away she returns to Phoebe's room removing the blindfold and replacing the ball gag for a strip of tape.

“Now we are safely away from American waters and you are all mine”

“Please, my dad paid the ransom to please” Phoebe croaked with tears before she places the first strip over Phoebe's top mouth.
“He did he was a very good boy, but you just made things so much fun for me I had to take you with me” Kissing Phoebes gagged lips with a little peck Victoria stood up closing the door. Phoebe lays down. She did not know what to expect. But she imagined she would see much much more of Victoria for a long while.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Great so far. Enjoying seeing Victoria's personality gradually being revealed.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Thank you so much for doing this story. I’d love to hear more about her new life with Victoria as her permanent pet if you wouldn’t mind doing a sequel.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Poor Phoebe, I hope she finds her dad again.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago Poor Phoebe, I hope she finds her dad again.

Don’t count on it
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Did Victoria fun with her captive???? Cant wait for next part
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Excellent story! Very enjoyable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic