The bet - it’s time for a challenge. M/f+ Part 10 finally added, enjoy!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

“I’m so sorry for the blindfolds”

Yeah, righto.

He wasn't sorry! And I think they didn't really mind either. At least they shouldn't.

I wouldn't anyway :lol:

Cool chapter!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks damsel, it’s very nice to hear you’d like the blindfold without any complaints, and have no fear the next part will be here for you all very soon 😁
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part seven,

Pausing of a moment, pausing for the briefest of moments, I looked down my crowded hallway, I looked down towards Emma and Louisa, I looked down towards Emma and Louisa who stood side by side in just their skimpy little bikinis, who stood side by side in their skimpy little bikinis with two large ball gags filling their mouths, who stood side by side in their skimpy little bikinis, ball gagged and cuffed tightly around the wrists and ankles. I looked towards my cousin Ellie and my secret crush Nikki who stood side by side facing the wall in their skimpy little bikinis, I looked towards my cousin Ellie and secret crush Nikki who stood side by side facing the wall in their skimpy little bikinis with two straps for their large ball gags clearly visible, I looked towards my cousin Ellie and secret crush Nikki stood side by side in their skimpy little bikinis, ball gagged, and blindfolded, their body’s bound tightly and securely with black gaffer tape. I looked towards Sandra and Mandy who stood side by side facing the wall in their super tight, super shiny leotards and pantyhose, I looked toward Sandra and Mandy who stood side by side facing the wall in their super tight, super shiny leotards and pantyhose ball gagged and blindfolded, I looked towards Sandra and Mandy who stood side by side facing the wall in their super tight, super shiny leotards and pantyhose ball gagged and blindfolded their wrists tightly and securely handcuffed, and smiled, smiled with contentment.

Gently, without so much as a word, I took hold of my auntie Elizabeth’s left arm, gently, without so much as a word I helped her step back, I helped her step away from the wall, gently without so much as a word I helped her turn, turn to face the living room door, turn to face the staircase, turn to face the dining room door, turn to face the kitchen door and most importantly of all face the garage door. Leaving go of her arm, I knelt, knelt beside her little pink rucksack, knelt beside her little pink rucksack and rummaged around inside, rummaged around inside until I found what I was looking for, until I found the very special set of cuffs I knew my mom, Jackie, Pam, Sandra and Mandy owned, until I found the very special set of cuffs that were linked together by a thin, strong, 2 foot long chain.

I could see the look of puzzlement, the look of uncertainly, the look of doubt on Emma and Louisa’s faces as I stood, as I stood and draped the cuffs over my shoulder, as I stood, draped the cuffs over my shoulder and gently took hold of my auntie Elizabeth’s left arm once again. Slowly, carefully, silently, I lead her down the hallway, I lead her towards the garage, briefly I stopped, stopped by the living room door, “well mom, looks like everybody’s here at last”, I announced. I announced as I looked at my mom, looked at my mom in her shiny, tight black leotard and pantyhose, as I looked at my mom double gagged, blindfolded and handcuffed in her shiny, tight black leotard and pantyhose. I announced as I looked at Jackie in her shiny, tight pink leotard and pantyhose, as I looked at Jackie double gagged, blindfold and handcuffed in her shiny pink leotard and pantyhose. I announced as I looked at Pam in her tight navy blue leotard and pantyhose, and remembered I’d not got around to blindfolding her.

“Oh my, it looks like I forgot to add your blindfold Pam”, I said with a smile, I said with a smile as I briefly disappeared back down the hallway, “let me take care of that right now, I added, I added as I returned with her shiny navy blue satin sleep mask, her shiny navy blue sleep mask I’d retrieved from her small case. “After all can’t have you getting a head start over the others now can we”, I continued, I continued as I approached sleep mask in hand.

With a shake of the head, with a twinkle in her eyes, with the faintest of smiles from behind the broad white, sticky, flexible microfoam tape, Pam acknowledged my comment. Slowly, gently, she closed her eyes, slowly, gently without even the slight fuss she accepted her blindfold, she accepted having her ability to see being removed, she accepted the fact she’d only see once more when the time was right.

“Well Claire, it looks like you’re the odd one out now”, I commented, I commented while turning to face her, “and we can have that”, I added, I added with a smirk, “we’ll sort that right now”, I continued, I continued while walking over to her blue sports bag. “There, this should do nicely”, I remarked, I remarked as I eased her orange satin sleep mask from the blue sports bag, “time for darkness”, I taunted, I taunted as I approached, “I can’t help but think your mom should have added this earlier”, I teased, I teased while slipping the orange satin sleep mask over her closed eyes.

“Right ladies, I’ll be back soon”, I announced, I announced while delving into my own bag of supplies, “it’ll not be long now before we can start”, I continued, I continued as I withdraw several small brown envelopes from my own bag of supplies, “I so hope you’ll all enjoy yourselves”, I added, I added as I collected the broad, sticky, flexible, white microfoam tape, “as it’ll be quite the challenge”, I concluded, I concluded while returning to my auntie Elizabeth.......

Well I know this is a rather short update, but there’ll be more to follow soon, so please let me know your thoughts, and you comments....

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

This keeps building up the tension, I'm very curious to see what will happen now :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Me too :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

It is short, but it does make one wonder what's going to happen next.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

It is about the right length for me. Closes off preparations and set the scene for what is to come nicely.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all so very much, and yes wolfman that was the intention and also Emma it’s meant to keep you all wondering 😁
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

I think I'll have some trouble with all the names, but it's a great story, please go on....
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Keep up the good work bandit666! The tension and anticipation is building to what's next :D
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I'm wondering what's gonna happen next too ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you, and I can safely say I have problems with the names as well, :lol: . But thankfully I manage and it appears I do a good job of it as well. It’s great to know I’ve created a story so many members are enjoying

Bandit666
Cali Callie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cali Callie »

I read through this and wasn't disappointed. The writing style is different and interesting, enough for keep me reading and not feel the need to move on to other stories. Very nice work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you Cali I’m delighted to know you’ve enjoyed my efforts and just when you’ve caught up, I have to say part 8 will be posted within minutes 😁
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part eight,

Having briefly stopped at the living room, having finally got round to blindfolding both Pam and Claire, having taken the chance to retrieve what I needed next, having taken the time to collect the little brown envelopes, the broad, sticky, white breathable white microfoam tape slowly, carefully I guided my auntie Elizabeth towards the garage. Having done my best not to to admire how wonderful my auntie Elizabeth’s legs looked in her shimmering nude pantyhose, having done my best not to admire how wonderful my auntie Elizabeth’s firm butt looked clad in shiny lavender coloured spandex, having done my best not to admire how wonderful my auntie Elizabeth’s body looked clad in shiny lavender coloured spandex, having done my best not to admire how wonderful my auntie Elizabeth’s breasts looked clad in shiny lavender coloured spandex, I finally realise something. I finally realised how much I loved to see a women in a shiny spandex leotard, I finally realised how much I loved to see a woman restrained in a shiny spandex leotard.

Having gently, carefully, silently guided my aunt Elizabeth up the hallway, having gently, carefully, silently guided my aunt Elizabeth into the centre of the garage, having gently, carefully, silently turned her to face the door, I walked over to the work bench. I walked over to the work bench and placed the little brown envelopes side by side on the hard wooden top, I proceeded to write, “Elizabeth” on the first, “mom”, on the second, “Jackie”, on the third, “Pam”, on the fourth, “Sandra”, on the fifth and of course “Mandy”, on the last. Placing the keys to aunt Elizabeth’s handcuffs, the handcuffs that pinned her wrists, pinned them behind her back, In the little brown envelope with her name written across the front I smiled, I smiled wickedly.

Tearing yet another strip off the broad, sticky, flexible, breathable white microfoam tape, I approached my aunt Elizabeth, my aunt Elizabeth who had stood patiently, who had stood patiently in silence the whole time, “I’m sorry aunt Elizabeth but I need to add a little bit more to your gag”, I said politely, I said politely while making her jump a little, “but it’s only fair, and just, you’re all silenced in the same way”, I added, I add with courteousness, “is that okay with you ”, I asked, I asked cautiously. With a nod, with the same unbridled enthusiasm she’d displayed upon her arrival, with the same eagerness, with the same willingness, biting down on the large black ball gag that filled her mouth, aunt Elizabeth agreed to be gagged further, aunt Elizabeth accepted being gagged further, aunt Elizabeth seemed pleased to be gagged further.

“I’m going to help you kneel down, is that okay”, I asked, I asked as while smoothing the broad, sticky, flexible, breathable white microfoam tape over her lips and cheeks. With a nod, with a nod and unintelligible “mmppphhh, uuummmppphhh”, aunt Elizabeth showed her agreement. “Ok auntie Elizabeth, if start to bend your knees, I’ll support you”, I said, I said while taking hold of her restrained, spandex clad arms, I said as while she gently lowered herself to the floor.

“Is that okey for you aunt Elizabeth”, I asked politely, I asked politely as she seemed to shuffle a little”. With a rather muffled and faint “mmmppphhh, uummpphh”, and a nod of the head she confirmed it was. “Thank you auntie Elizabeth”, I said politely, I said politely as she heard the ratcheting of the cuff that tightened around her left ankle.

“I hope this won’t prove to be too uncomfortable for you”, I continued politely as I looped the 2 foot long chain over her already cuffed wrists. “But a challenge is only a challenge if it’s difficult”, I added, I added as she heard the ratcheting of the second cuff as it tightened around her right ankle.

“Mmmppphhh, uuummmppphhh, uuuttthhh”, my aunt Elizabeth acknowledged as she realised she’d just been hog cuffed. “Are you okey, with this”, I asked a little nervously, I asked a little scared it wouldn’t be. Nodding her head aunt Elizabeth confirmed she was happy to go along, “oh thank you auntie Elizabeth”, I said with a sigh, with a sigh of relief.

But then, then I realised I had a small problem, I had a small dilemma, but then, then I realised that I hadn’t thought this through well enough from the start, that I hadn’t thought this through when I asked my auntie Elizabeth to kneel, when I helped my auntie Elizabeth to kneel. For she wasn’t meant to end up hog cuffed and kneeling, she wasn’t meant to be kneeling at all. She was in fact meant to be hog cuffed, she was meant to be hog cuffed, double gagged and temporary blindfolded in her tight lavender coloured spandex leotard and pantyhose, she was meant to be hog cuffed, double gagged and blindfolded in her lavender coloured spandex leotard and pantyhose within the confines of the garage. But she needed to be lying, lying face down on the garage floor hog cuffed, double gagged and temporarily blindfolded in her amazing, tight figure hugging lavender coloured spandex leotard and pantyhose.

And yet, yet that was the problem, that was the dilemma, as I couldn’t quite figure out how to achieve my desired position, I couldn’t quite figure out how I was to help lower my auntie Elizabeth into my desired position, or a least I wasn’t quite sure how I could help my auntie Elizabeth into my desired position without placing my hands where they shouldn’t be. For I knew, I knew well enough the need to be respectful, the need to remain gentlemanly, the need to ensure my hands stayed well clear of certain parts of the ladies bodies.

“Well auntie Elizabeth, now I have a small problem”, I admitted, I admitted in hope, in hope she might have an idea, “you see I need you to be in a lying position”, I informed her, I informed her in hope she might have an idea, “but I don’t know how to help you”, I added, I added in hope she might have an idea, and she did. For slowly, gently she lowered herself, lowered herself till her rather wonderful pert, firm lavender coloured spandex clad butt rested on her slender, restrained nylon clad ankles. For slowly she slipped her rather wonderful pert, firm lavender coloured spandex clad butt off her restrained nylon clad ankles onto the covered floor of the garage. “Mmmmpppphhh, uuummmppphhh, uurrgghhh, lllmmmppphhh”, she said through her double gag, said through her double gag while signalling with her head, while signalling with her restrained wrists.

Within a couple of seconds, within no time I realised what she was trying to say, I realised what she was trying to signal, within a couple of seconds, within no time my hands supported her body, supported her body by being cupped around her arms. Within a couple of seconds, within no time I was gently lowering her to the floor, I was gently helping her lie on her left side, I was gently helping her lie face down in her hog cuffed position. Within a couple of seconds, within no time my beautiful aunt Elizabeth lay face down on the garage floor, lay face down hog cuffed, double gagged and blindfolded on the garage floor, lay hog cuffed, double gagged and blindfolded clad in only glorious, tight fitting lavender coloured spandex and pantyhose on the garage floor.

“Thank you for being part of my plans auntie Elizabeth”, I said politely, I said politely as I stood, “I’ll be back soon with my mom”, I added as I very quickly took a few photographs to add to my private collection, a collection no one would ever see, a collection my friends would pay a fortune to see, but never would. “I won’t be long, promise”, I stated, I stated as I turn to leave, soon it’ll all be set and the fun can really begin”, I told her as I left, left for the living room.......
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

And so the show hits the road 😀 Nice Part!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks Caesar73 looks like you might be the only one to spot this update so far, but at least I know you enjoyed it
NaughtyNikki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NaughtyNikki »

Oh such a wonderful update, I think I can see where this is going and I like it 😁
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

One one hand, I'm really not into cuffs--I'm well, a Rope Man :D but I love how Aunt Elizabeth and the mom of the protagonist are completely okay with participating....and really lookingforward to the mom's upcoming chapter...hope it's soon!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Interesting chapter; I do wonder if all these characters are going to sit down and discuss this situation when all is said and done.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you Emma I’m pleased you enjoyed my update, as it seems there’s been a sudden lack of interest and support, kind of leaves me wondering if I’ve hit a bum note here.

And as for your thought about the characters sitting down and talking over events etc, well that could well become a follow up tale, who knows
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And of course as for your thoughts ropermansteve I’m more of a rope man myself but I hope you’ll soon see why it’s cuffs and, well no spoilers but what the girls are finally restrained with 😉
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

And the saga moves right along...
alpha1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alpha1 »

Please, Please more parts this is a great story only down side is there is no pic of his mom but please continue story
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you Bindpam, it certainly does and more will certainly follow soon, :)

Alpha1 check your messages I believe your points will have been answered but also yes there’s more to come and it’s great to know you’re enjoy this tale so much :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic