The bet - it’s time for a challenge. M/f+ Part 10 finally added, enjoy!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

A very nice new chapter :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend and I’m working away in the next part now
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part nine,

But then, even as I turned to leave, even as I approached the doorway, even as I crossed the garages threshold, even as I entered the hallway, I couldn’t help but stop, stop once more, stop and look at my aunt Elizabeth once more. Look at her as she lay on the grey sheet laid upon the floor, look at her as she lay dressed in that wonderful shiny lavender coloured spandex leotard and nude pantyhose, look at her as she lay hog cuffed double gagged and blindfolded in that wonderful shiny lavender coloured spandex leotard and nude pantyhose. And I’m pleased I did, I’m pleased couldn’t resist that final look, for had I not stopped, had I not stopped to watch with a broad smile as she struggled and squirmed just a little, had I not stopped to watch with a broad smile while finding myself taking a few more pics, had I not stopped to delight in the fact there would be no escape till the challenge reached its end, I’d have forgotten to place the keys to her hobble cuffs in the plain brown envelope, the plain brown envelope with her name written across it, I’d have forgotten one of the most important parts of the set up. Yet thankfully I didn’t forget, I didn’t fail to place the key in the little brown envelope, I didn’t fail to seal the little brown envelope, I didn’t fail to carry the little brown envelope with me as I left, as I left for the living room, as I left to collect my mom, as left to fetch my mom to the garage.

“Hi mom, I’m back, and aunt Elizabeth has willingly accepted my plan, has willingly agreed to take part”, I announced upon my arrival, I announced knowing the more times my mom knew the others were happy to play along, the less chance there was she’d say stop. “So I guess it’s your turn next”, I added, I added as I retrieved her hobble cuffs, retrieved her hobble cuffs from her little travel case. “But first mom, if you don’t mind, I’m going to alter my sisters restraints”, I half asked, I half informed my mom, I half asked, half informed my mom even as my sister groaned at the thought, “after all mom, we know she can be difficult at times”, I added, with a grin, I added as I looked over at my sister, I added as I placed the hobble cuffs neatly on the floor by my moms feet.

“Uumm mmmppphhh” my mom acknowledged faintly past her gag, past her ball gag, past her ball gag and the strip of broad, sticky, flexible, breathable white microfoam tape. “Thank you mom, I knew you’d understand”, I politely acknowledged, I politely acknowledged as I knelt next to my hog cuffed sister, my hog cuffed, double gagged and blindfolded sister. “It’s shouldn’t take more that a few minutes”, I added, I added as I unlocked the cuffs holding my sister so tightly, so effectively. “Okay, sis, stand up and don’t move”, I whispered, I whispered in her ear, I whispered in her ear as I reached into her travel case, as I reached in and withdrew a role of black gaffer tape.

“That’s good, sis, thank you”, I responded as she obeyed, I responded as with a little effort, with a little uncertainty she stood, she stood before me dress in only her rather skimpy, rather tight fitting, rather delightful looking yellow bikini. Still on my knees, still in the position I’d adopted to release her from her initial bonds, I decided to start with her legs, I decided to bind them tightly, bind them exactly as I had Ellie’s, Emma’s, and Louisa’s. Even though, maybe out of malice, maybe out of sibling rivalry, maybe out of a need for revenge, for that had happened in the past, if I’m honest, if I’m truthful, I’d really want to add a little bit extra.

“Okay, sis, please close your legs for me”, I politely asked, I politely asked loud enough for my mom to hear, I politely asked for my moms benefit, I politely asked so mom knew I was being courteous towards my sister. “Thank you sis”, I acknowledged as she obeyed my request, I acknowledged as she did indeed close her legs. Briefly I paused, I pause as I watched her adjust her bikini bottoms, I paused as she pulled the shiny yellow spandex tight against her private regions, and pert firm butt. With a smile, with a broad smile I thought about my friends, I thought about how much they’d give just to see my sister in her little yellow bikini, I thought about how much more they give to she my sister trussed up, gagged and blindfolded in her little yellow bikini. “Hell, I could be rich, if only I wasn’t to respectful”, I almost said out loud.

“Please squeeze them together nice and tight, sis”, I asked as I regained my composure, I asked as I began to pull on the black gaffer tape, “thank you, sis”, I said, I said in acknowledgment, I said even as I began to wrap the tape very, very tightly around her ankles. “I think you’ll find this is going to be a very big challenge for you all”, I added, I added as I bound her calves very, very tightly with the black gaffer tape. “But then that’s why, I chose this option first”, I continued, I continued as I bound her lower thighs very, very tightly with the black gaffer tape. “At the end of this challenge, two teams will be eliminated”, I went on to inform, I went on to inform as I very, very tightly bound her upper thighs with the black gaffer tape.

“But then, it will not be me that decides the fate of those eliminated”, I added, I added as I checked the tightness, the effectiveness, the security of my sisters leg bindings. “It will be, for the sake of fairness, the victors that choose any forfeits”, I continued, I continued as I stood, I continued as I stood and felt myself blush, I continued as I quickly turned away, turned away upon discovering my sister was suffering from a small wardrobe malfunction. “Er, em, umm, I think you might need to adjust your top slightly”, I spluttered, I stammered, as I realised her top had ridden up, I spluttered, I stammered as I realised I could see a little too much of her breasts.

“Uuuummmmpppp, nnnoooyyyhhhh”, she squealed as blindly she fumbled with her skimpy, shiny yellow bikini top, she squealed as I rapidly looked away, “tthhtthh, bbtthhttthhaaa”, she appeared to ask through her well applied, effective gag. “Oh yes that’s much better”, I replied, I replied upon turning back to face my sister, I replied still feeling flushed, I replied with a sigh.

“Please place your arms by your side, sis”, I asked, I asked once she was settled, I asked once I was settled, “palms facing outwards please”, I added, I added as she slowly lowered her arms, lowered them away from her breasts, lowered them away from her now fully covered breasts. As she’d done before, she obeyed, she obeyed and turned her arms, turned them till her palms faced outwards. Stepping forward, stepping forward I pulled on the black gaffer tape once more, “thank you sis”, I acknowledged, I acknowledged even as I began to wrap the tape tightly around her wrists, around her wrists and upper thighs.

“I know it’s tight sis”, I admitted, I admitted as I cut the black gaffer tape, “but then it has to be”, I informed, I informed as I began to wrap the black gaffer tape around her arms, around her arms and waist, “yet it wouldn’t be much of a challenge if I made it loose, I made it ineffective”, I added, I added as I began to wrap the black gaffer tape tightly around her arms, around her arms and midriff, “last part”, I told her, I told her as I began to wrap the black gaffer tape tightly around her arms and body just below her thankfully covered breasts.

“There, that will do for now sis”, I announced, I announced as I stepped back, as I stepped back to admire my handiwork, as I stepped back to admire how nice she looked in her little, skimpy, yellow bikini, as I stepped back to admire how nice she looked tightly tape bound, double gagged and blindfolded in her little, skimpy yellow bikini, as I stepped back and took a few quick pictures of her tightly tape bound, double gagged and blindfolded in her little, skimpy yellow bikini. “Just stay there sis, there’s more to come, but not just yet”, I told her with a smile, I told her with a smile she couldn’t see, “but first, are you ready to join auntie Elizabeth, mom”, I asked, I asked politely, I asked politely as I stepped towards the sofa, I asked politely as I stepped towards my mom, I asked politely as I reached down, reached down and collected her hobble cuffs.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Taping bis sister up must be really fun for our narrator 😁
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Oh I think he enjoyed it enough to have more left in his locker lol
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I suspected that he had additional supplies of the good stuff :D
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

A tape mummy, that's a strict restraint :twisted:
Great work as always, my friend :)
alpha1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alpha1 »

Brilliant MORE MORE say will mom carried over the shoulder. Would love more pics absolutely great story. Say how are stories submitted.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

He really has this planned out.....
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well thank you all for your continued support as I tell this little tale, it’s truly appreciated as it spurs on my thinking and of course the direction it takes,

And with a bit of luck, time allowing the next part should be complete and posted by the weekend :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good news!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I have to admit, I'm rather curious as to how this story will end, and if any of these characters will get a spinoff later....
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you for asking Emma, I can certainly say it will draw to an end soon, and there’s always a possibility of a spin off in the future if it’s what members would like to see and read :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello and firstly let me thank each and everyone of you that’s read and enjoyed this tale, especially those of you, of which there’s plenty, that have in turn posted your thoughts and comments.

But now, I find myself with quite a dilemma, for while part of me wishes to continue as is, the other, well that tells me to begin once again, using both my newly developed writing style, shorter chapters and increased detail wherever possible.

So here’s my question for you all to consider and I hope respond to.........

Should I

A. Continue as is, with the old writing style, reduced detail, and long drawn out chapters, that at times feel staggered and flow poorly

Or should I

B. Start a fresh, (same characters, same general idea) but in my new style, including more detail, more images (hopefully), and better dialogue between all involved.

To give a very brief idea of how the newly constituted story may read, here’s an example of how the first paragraph or two might read, and the images my look.........

Part one,

To those on the outside looking in, it would appear all was normal within our household that Friday night. For all they’d see, would be my mother, Angela, sister, Megan and myself sitting relaxing in the living room. Never once imagining, that in fact the only one able to move around freely, was you’re truly.

“Well young man”, it appears you already have your sister and myself securely bound”, my mom stated rather bluntly, but unconcerned. “But you know the agreement”, she continued, making reference to the arrangement we’d all settled upon, all be it with reluctance on Megan’s part. “For tonight and all day tomorrow, with your dad away, you can bind and gag us as you please”, she added, looking down towards her tightly bound nylon covered legs.

“Yes mom, and I give you my word, I will respect both yourself, Megan and the others that have agreed to partake in my little challenges”, I answered, my voice clear and tone one of honesty. “I have no intention of letting you, or even myself down”, I added looking my mother directly in eye.

(So there you have it, just a little taste of what could follow depending on your decision, the choice is yours)

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Scenario B sounds good to me! And the first paragraphs you posted I found very good. Personally I´d like your new style, and I like all the details :) - but you are the writer. What is more conveniant for you?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Truthfully, I do like the idea of producing the tale in a better, easier to read formate, and now it feels hard to return to my original style, but it’s whether member would like to hear the new version.

So thank you for your vote Caesar73,

But please all those that have visited and commented let me know your thoughts...... :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Bandit, I think you know my vote--you are always improving your work, and I hope you always will.

Going forward, means not going back.

To be totally honest, I didn't always get to read your earlier stories in their entirety...just to long for a working wife and mother! But I can, and do, read your current style all the way through. It's simply more enjoyable. And that, of course, is the whole point of reading anything.

Keep up the good work--always forward!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

"Keep up the good work--always forward!"

Yep, Emma is right!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

In my opinion, you should go ahead and finish the story in your new writing style, then edit the old parts.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Arkane wrote: 4 years ago In my opinion, you should go ahead and finish the story in your new writing style, then edit the old parts.
+1.

Your new writing style is fantastic and allows the story to flow a lot better.

Also, you don’t have to edit the old parts. I would be interested to see a compare and contrast between the two writing styles.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Mask6190 wrote: 4 years ago
Arkane wrote: 4 years ago In my opinion, you should go ahead and finish the story in your new writing style, then edit the old parts.
+1.

Your new writing style is fantastic and allows the story to flow a lot better.

Also, you don’t have to edit the old parts. I would be interested to see a compare and contrast between the two writing styles.
I agree, I think you could just continue from where you stopped with your new style, no need to change what's already posted :)
...learn form George Lucas' mistakes with the special editions :roll: :lol:
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I think going forward with your new style and allowing the story finish organically would be a good idea. Your new style is nice in its flow. As a writer, I've discovered when I go back and rework stories, they well, 'grow with the telling' as JRR Tolkien once famously said, and one might change things too much, ala George Lucas (wha? Han Solo didn't shoot first?). In the end, my advice is to do what you feel is best for what you wish to accomplish.

As an aside, I'd like to see the protagonist get more quality time with Nikki.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I love this story, and how the women in his family are all agreeable with him tying them up. This is just great, thank you Bandit
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I really like this newer style of writing for you, and, yah, the chapters do make reading easier. I can really take my time with this now, and not feel rushed.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

This new style is infinitely easier to read, and the shorter chapters (and paragraphs) are considerably easier to digest. Thank you for taking the initiative to change styles in mid-story!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic