The bet - it’s time for a challenge. M/f+ Part 10 finally added, enjoy!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Another well written chapter, that I can see happening.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago Another well written chapter, that I can see happening.
I agree, and want to commend Bandit for writing a story that easily could have been sleazy and unbelievable, but turned out the complete opposite. That's not something a lot of people can manage.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree, Emma, my thoughts exactly.
NaughtyNikki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NaughtyNikki »

Pam, Emma, Caesar73 I don’t think there’s much more I can add, I love this story, and can picture myself being one of those luck lady’s or even mischievous girls. While not feeling like I’m in some sleazy situation......
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

As always, great job Bandit666!
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I'm really enjoying this as always with your stories, my friend :)
And of course looking forward for the next chapters :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome Cool and Nice Chapter and You're A Great and Awesome Writer my friend
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

A True Gentlemen and Kind Scholar is Bandit666 definitely well written and Nice story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow so much support thank you all very, very much, it’s this sort of encouragement that leads me to take time out whenever possible to continue this tale for all our enjoyment.....Bandit666 😁
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

This is really pretty good, and, yeah, I'm curious what's gonna happen next....
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Very nice story. Ty for sharing :-)
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I'm having fun reading this, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Bandit, your characters of family and friends are becoming my heroes :P

I love the pictures you're using, too. It adds a lot, good job, my man.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow thank you yet again for so many comments and truly wonderful support for my writings and this story......and ropermansteve, you’ll be pleased to know if you look below there’s not only another update but also a picture of the gorgeous Mandy in her leotard 😁

So all of you wonderful friends and supports please read on, and of course let me know your thoughts and comments, it’s such a boost when working on this tale......

Bandit666.....
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 6,

Having been interrupted once again, having been interrupted before I could finish binding and gagging my cousin Ellie, having been interrupted before I could move my auntie Elizabeth to the living room, having been interrupted before I could make Emma and Louisa hop to the living room, I had no choice but to think fast. I had no choice but to clamp my hand over my cousins mouth, I had no choice other than to call out, “hello Sandra, Nikki, Mandy, I’ll be with you in just one minute”, I had no choice but to add, “but first I need you to reach into your supplies, I need you to take out your blindfolds, I need you to slip them over your eyes.

“What really”, I heard Sandra call out in reply, “are you sure that’s really necessary Michael”, I heard Sandra ask, “were a little exposed out here”, I heard Sandra comment. “Yes, I’m sorry but it’s vital, if my plans aren’t to be exposed”, I replied in a courteous tone, “it’ll only be for a matter of a few minutes”, I continued in the same courteous tone, “and then I will help you inside”, I promised in the same courteous tone. “Well ok, but only for a few minutes”, Sandra replied, replied sounding a little uncertain, “but I mean only for a few minutes”, she added, added sounding a little concerned, “if any longer we’ll call it all off”, she stated in a stern, unforgiving manner. “It will be, I promise”, I told her, I told her through the closed front door, I told her before whispering in my cousins ear, “stay quiet and do exactly as I say cous, as we don’t have time for any silliness now”.

Knowing I had such little time, knowing I still had to finish binding my cousin Ellie, knowing I still had to finish, or at least partly finish gagging my cousin Ellie, knowing Sandra would be true to her word, upon hearing the faint rustling sounds from outside, I acted quickly. “Please squeeze you legs together cous”, I whispered in Ellie’s ear, I whispered in Ellie’s ear as I removed my hand, removed it from over her mouth, “thank you cous”, I acknowledge as she did so, I acknowledged even as I knelt behind her. Glancing upwards for a second, I saw Ellie bite her bottom lip, bite her bottom lip as I pulled and wrapped the black gaffer tape tightly around her ankles. Glancing upwards, I saw Ellie still biting her bottom lip as I pulled and wrapped the black gaffer tape tightly around her calves, glancing upwards, I saw Ellie still biting her bottom lip as I pulled and wrapped the black gaffer tape tightly around her lower thighs, glancing upwards, I saw Ellie still biting her bottom lip as I pulled and wrapped the black gaffer tape tightly around her upper thighs, a respectable distance from where her pert little butt met the tops.

Standing once more, standing with my cousin Ellie’s ball gag in hand, standing feeling happy with myself, standing so very close behind my cousin Ellie, I whispered in her ear, “gag time cous, open wide”. But in truthfulness I didn’t really need to, for it was as if she sensed what was coming, it was as if she’d seen what was coming, it was as if she’d knowing what was coming. For when I eased the large red rubber ball towards her mouth, it was already open wide, it was already willing and able to accept the large red ball. It easily slipped past her soft pink lips, it took just the right amount of effort to slip it past her whitened teeth, it took just the right amount of time to buckle a little tighter than truly needed.

Quickly turning, to face the front door, I smiled to myself, I smiled to my self knowing that so far I’d managed to restrain all my guests, I smiled to myself know three more stood waiting on the door step, I smiled to myself while wondering just what they’d chosen to wear. Quickly I glanced through the spy hole, firstly see Sandra, her eyes covered by a simple sliver satin sleep mask, secondly seeing Nikki, her eyes covered by a simple blue satin sleep mask, finally seeing Mandy, her eyes covered by a simple white satin sleep mask. Quickly I opened the door, quickly I stepped forward and relieved them of their little red overnight bags, quickly I placed the bags inside the doorway, quickly I ushered them inside, quickly I closed the door behind use.

“I’m so sorry for the blindfolds”, I uttered in apology, “but sadly I mistimed this mornings arrivals”, I added in explanation, “but please don’t remove them just yet”, I asked politely. “It’s okay, no harm done this time, Michael”, Sandra responded kindly, “but what now”, Sandra asked politely. “Well firstly I’m going to take your coats and hang them by the others”, I replied, I replied as I slowly removed Sandra’s black knee length jacket, as I slowly removed Sandra’s black knee length jacket to reveal the red, white and blue shiny spandex leotard, and shear white pantyhose beneath. “Then I’m afraid you’ll all be effectively and efficiently gagged”, I continued, I continued as I removed Nikki’s beige knee length jacket, as I removed Nikki’s beige knee length jacket to reveal the floral print bikini beneath. “Before finally being suitably and securely restrained”, I concluded, concluded as I slowly removed Mandy’s red knee length jacket, as I slowly removed Mandy’s red knee length jacket to reveal the shiny long sleeved navy blue and lime green spandex leotard and shimmering tanned pantyhose beneath.

“I see, then, I guess if you’re running late, you’d best start with me”, Sandra said rather eagerly, Sandra said rather eagerly as she licked her lips and opened wide waiting for the obligatory ball gag, Sandra said rather eagerly as she placed her hands behind her back. Not needing to be asked twice, I swiftly recovered her large lavender coloured ball gag and a set of handcuffs from her red overnight bag. Not needing to be asked twice, I swiftly eased the large lavender coloured ball gag past her moist lips and perfect white teeth, buckling tightly. Not needing to be asked twice I swiftly fastened the handcuffs tightly around her slender wrists, double locking them for security and safety.

“I’ll be moving you to the garage with the others soon”, I told Sandra, I told Sandra as I gently guided her, guided her till she stood facing the wall, facing the wall between my aunt Elizabeth and cousin Ellie, “and I’ll be finishing your gag and restraints then”, I added, I added as I stepped back, stepped back and admired how wonderful she looked in her shiny red, white and blue long sleeved spandex leotard and shear white pantyhose, admired how wonderful she looked handcuffed, ball gagged and blindfolded in her shiny red, white and blue long sleeved spandex leotard and shear white pantyhose.

“But now I think it’s your turn Mandy”, I said lighthearted as I turned, as I turned to face her, “hands behind your back, please”, I half asked, half ordered, “oh and open wide”, I half asked, half ordered. Just as I’d done minutes earlier, just as I’d done with regards to her mom, with regards to Sandra, I reached inside Mandy’s red over night bag, I reached inside Mandy’s red overnight bag and withdraw a large lavender coloured ball gag and some handcuffs. Just as I’d done minutes earlier, just as I’d done with regards to he mom, with regards to Sandra, I worked the large lavender coloured ball past moist soft lips, and perfect white teeth, buckling it tightly. Just has I’d done minutes earlier, just as I’d done with regards to her mom, with regards to Sandra, I cuffed her wrists tightly, tightly behind her back, locking them for security and safety. Just as I’d done minutes earlier, just as I’d done with regards to her mom, with regards to Sandra I guided her toward the wall, I left her standing facing the wall next to her mom, next to Sandra.

Turning to face Nikki, turning to face my secret crush, turning to admire how incredible she looked blindfolded and dressed in just her skimpy floral print bikini, I remained silent, I fought the urge to take advantage of the situation. Without a word, without saying anything, I stepped forward, I stepped forward and retrieved the black gaffer tape, I stepped forward and placed her arms by her sides, making sure her palms faced outwards. But this time, this time, instead of starting with Nikki’s wrists I pulled the black gaffer tape tightly around the body, I wrapped the black gaffer tape tightly just below her amazing perfect breasts, careful not to touch her inappropriately, even if I was tempted. Yet, once done, I still didn’t move down to her wrists, I still didn’t tape them tightly to her thighs, partly because it was more enjoyable to wrap the tape around her waist, more enjoyable to pull the tape tightly around her slender waist, and partly because I was afraid, afraid I might just let my hand brush somewhere it shouldn’t.

Thankfully as I stepped back, thankfully as I looked directly at Nikki, at my secret crush, thankfully as I inspected my handiwork, thankfully as I admired my handiwork, I realised I didn’t need to take the risk, I didn’t need to tape her wrists to her thighs. “Please close your legs and squeeze the tight,” I asked of Nikki, I asked of my secret crush, “thank you”, I said politely, I said politely as she did so. Less than 3 minutes later, her legs were bound, bound tightly, bound securely with the black gaffer tape, her legs were bound, bound tightly, bound securely with the black gaffer tape exactly the same as my cousin, exactly the same as Ellie.

“Well looks like it’s gag time for you Nikki”, I teased, I teased as I stood once more, I teased as I played with the large lavender coloured ball ball gag in my hand. “Open wide and say mmmppphhh”, I teased, I teased as I moved around behind her, I teased as I eased the ball against her lovely soft pink lips, “ahhmmmmpppphhh”, she said as she opened wide and I worked the ball pasted her lovely pink lips and perfect white teeth, buckling tightly. Desperately I fought the desire to test its effectiveness, I fought the desire to smack Nikki’s simply perfect firm, pert butt, I fought the desire to squeeze and grope Nikki’s simply perfect firm, pert butt.

“Ah at last”, I sighed, I sighed with relief, “at last you’re all here, at last you’re all at least partly restrained, gagged and ready to be prepared”, I added, I added puffing out my cheeks, “so now, now I guess it’s time to really begin”, I continued, I continued taking a deep breath, “so let’s start with you shall we auntie Elizabeth”, I said, I said with a smile, I said taking hold of her left arm................
737172B8-9CC3-4768-B282-4154C10E9822.jpeg

Well I hope you’ve all enjoyed this part as you have the others and please, please keep the comments, support and thoughts coming........

Bandit666
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Oh Good Night Nurse! And you definitely know how write a chapter and invite your readers in my friend. You belted this one out of the Ball Park :D :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Cliffhanger :) The stage is set - the show is about to begin :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Caesar73 has it exactly right, Bandit, you've left us with a cliffhanger!

You've done a very good job in explaining what's happening to these women. And now we're all wondering what's in store for them!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

The party is all set... :D
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Can't wait to read what's next :P
Great job as always, my friend :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all very, very much for your continued support, it’s comments like this that make it easier for me to write and share my ideas with you all.....

Bandit666 😁
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This story just gets more and more interesting. There's a lot of characters here, and you don't forget any of them. No one is there one minute, gone the next, and then suddenly there again. That can't be easy....
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago This story just gets more and more interesting. There's a lot of characters here, and you don't forget any of them. No one is there one minute, gone the next, and then suddenly there again. That can't be easy....
I completely agree, every character adds something to the story and has their own spotlight. This is a truly impressive tale.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you Pam, wolfman, you’re right it isn’t easy at times, but that’s why I worked hard to give them their own personalities and looks...as it helps make it easier 😁

And I’m sure you’ll all be pleased to know the next instalment is underway, so hopefully, work permitting it should arrive somewhere around the weekend 😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm glad to hear that, Bandit!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic