The bet - it’s time for a challenge. M/f+ Part 10 finally added, enjoy!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, this story is really interesting :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

As always a very intriguing development, my friend, I fan't wait to see what's next :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your kind words, comments, thoughts and support, it certainly helps me develop my ideas, and writing style. It is as always truly appreciated by myself and all those other you support 😁
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Very Interesting and Intriguing description of next chapter my friend. Can't wait to read and see what happens next to all involved
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend, and I’m pleased to announce that the third part is underway :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed the second Part as much the First!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

This just gets better all the time!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Love the story. Like your writing style a little less, but don't let that deter you :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for you comments and support I will keep doing my best to make it work

And @slackywakey, I appreciate my writing style isn’t to everyone’s taste but it’s good to know you love the story at least, I guess I write they way I do as being dyslexic it’s comfortable
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you all for you comments and support I will keep doing my best to make it work

And @slackywakey, I appreciate my writing style isn’t to everyone’s taste but it’s good to know you love the story at least, I guess I write they way I do as being dyslexic it’s comfortable
I kind of like the style.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you for the support and kind comments (@bindpam)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

In my humble opinion, your style, fits the story nicely, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. 😊😊
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you Caesar73, and good news part three is well underway despite the festive season 😁
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 3

Even as I spun on my heels, even as I made a beeline for our front door, I couldn’t help but take another glance over my right shoulder, I couldn’t help but take another glance over to where my mom sat perched on the edge of the sofa, where my mom sat handcuffed, double gagged and dressed in her incredibly tight, figure hugging, shiny black spandex leotard and shimmering nude pantyhose. I couldn’t help but feel grateful, grateful that she trusted me enough to do such things to her, grateful that she had agreed to be taken to the garage, grateful she hadn’t called it all off. I couldn’t help but take another glance over my right shoulder, I couldn’t help but glance over to where my sister stood, stood in her skimpy yellow, the very same skimpy bikini my friends would pay to see her wearing, stood in her skimpy yellow bikini double gagged.

“Oh sis”, I called out as I left the living room, “would you be so kind as to lie face down on the floor for me”, I added as I neared the front door, “and place your hands behind you back”, I continued, “I’ll be right with you”, I smirked, smirked as it could have been a comment directed at my sister or towards our first two guests. Our first two guests who were stood side by side, stood side by side on the doorstep as I opened the door, stood side my side in matching black knee length coats.

“Hello Mrs Phillips,” I said positively beaming with excitement, “sorry Jackie”, I said quickly corrected myself, “hello Claire”, I added cheerfully, “you both look radiant today”, I continued, I continued trying to hide my delight, “won’t you please come in”, I asked, I asked stepping to one side. “Can I take your bags”, I continued as they stepped inside, as I looked down to see the two blue sports bags in Jackie’s hands, as I looked down to see her lovely toned legs peaking out from under her coat, her lovely toned legs covered in shimmering nude pantyhose peaking out from under her coat. As I looked down to see Claire’s lovely toned legs peaking out from under her coat, her lovely toned bare legs peaking out from under her coat.

“Thank you young man”, Jackie replied as she handed me the two surprisingly heavy blue sports bags, “you’re welcome Mrs, Phillips”, I politely acknowledged, acknowledged before correcting myself once more. “I’ll be back in just a minute”, I said heading for the living room, heading for the living room where I’d find my mom, my handcuffed and double gagged mom still perched on the edge of the sofa, where I’d find my sister lying face down on the floor as I’d asked.

“Hi mom, Mrs Phillips and Claire have arrived”, I announced with a smile, “they’ve brought their things with them”, I added proudly, I added while walking over to the coffee table, “I’ll just leave them here for now”, I continued as I placed them on the floor by the coffee table. “I’ll be back in a minute or two”, I said, I said as I tucked a set of handcuffs and keys in my pocket, a set of handcuffs and keys out of Jackie’s blue sports bag in my pocket. “Well join you both shortly”, I told my mom and sister as I left, as I left for where Jackie and Claire stood waiting, stood waiting having removed their coats.

“Oh wow”, I rather foolishly blurred out as I turned the corner, “you look as radiant as ever Mrs Philll.....Jackie”, I said trying to cover my over enthusiastic comment, “pink really suits you”, I added quickly, I added referring to the incredibly tight, incredibly shiny, long sleeved spandex leotard she wore. “And Claire you look amazing too”, I commented, I commented looking at her in a tiny black bikini, looking at her bound and ball gagged.

“Well thank you, young man”, Jackie responded blushing so sweetly, “but I hope you don’t mind the fact we started a little”, she said with a smirk as she tilted her head towards her daughter, towards her partially bound and gagged daughter. “Oh no, not at all Mrs Phill.....sorry Jackie, I think you’ve done a wonderful job”, I commented with a smirk, “oh good”, Jackie replied with a light sigh, “so what now”, she asked sweetly. “Umm, well if you wouldn’t mind turning around and placing your hands behind your back for me, that would be cool”, I said trying to sound composed, trying to sound in control, trying to sound like I was in charge.

Stepping forward as I spoke, taking the pair of handcuffs from my pocket, I waited, wait for Jackie’s response, “oh looks like someone really is prepared”, she said in a flirtatious voice, she said smirking, she said with a wink, she said as she turned her back to me. “I know, and I’ve never even been a Boy Scout”, I joked, I joked as I stepped in close, I joked as I smelt her perfume. “But then, you have kind of stolen my thunder by being so well prepared yourself”, I quipped, I quipped as I tightened the first cuff around her left wrist. “Really, in what way”, she asked in a mischievous manner, she asked even as I tightened the other cuff around her right wrist,

“Well you are the one that’s bound Claire’s wrists and arms so tightly together are you not”, I teased, I teased as I double locked the cuffs for safety and security, “yes, yes I suppose I am”, she replied turning back around to face me, she replied biting her bottom lip. “Was that a bad thing”, she asked with a wink, “oh no I think you’ve done a masterful job”, I replied, I replied as I stepped behind Claire, I replied taking the chance to look at how good her firm, pert butt looked in that tiny, shiny black bikini. “Why thank you, kind sir”, Jackie with her best Scarlett O’hara impression, Jackie replied with a smirk and a courtesy. “You’re very welcome Mrs Philll.....damn, Jackie, I will get used to it one day”, I said with a grimace, “but there is one thing you could have done better”, I added with a grin.

“Ohhhhhhh”, Jackie said looking a little confused, “well it appears to me Claire’s gag could do with being just one notch tighter”, I smirked, “Umm, I see, well I guess you’d best put that right young man”, came Jackie’s response, came Jackie’s response as I was already reaching up for the thin leather strap. “MMMPPPHHH”, Claire squealed as I did just that, Claire squealed as the red rubber ball was forced a little further into her mouth, Claire squealed as the straps pulled on the sides of her mouth a little more.

“There, that’s much, much better”, I commented, I commented as I stepped back around in front of Claire and Jackie, “so won’t you please join us in the living room now”, I asked politely, I asked while letting my boyish hormones take over, while letting my boyish imagination run wild, wild with thoughts of Jackie in that super tight, shiny pink spandex leotard and shimmering nude pantyhose, wild with thoughts of Jackie so tightly trussed up and gagged in her shiny pink leotard and shimmering nude pantyhose. “Well of course, would you like to lead the way”, Jackie replied, replied with a smile, “oh no please ladies first”, I retorted, I retorted while making a courteous, sweeping arm movement, “hhmm, such a gentleman”, Jackie chimed as she turned to lead the way.

“Not that much of a gentleman”, I thought to myself, I thought to myself as I watched her firm, pert butt sway in that tight, shiny pink spandex leotard, I thought to myself as I watched Claire’s equally firm pert butt sway in her tiny, skimpy shiny black bikini, I thought to myself. “Not that much of a gentleman”, I thought as I imagined her wrists and lower elbows bound as tightly as Claire’s, as I imagined them tightly hogtied and struggling side by side. “If only I’d been able to get mom to the garage”, I thought to myself, I thought to myself while making the short journey to the living room, “but there’s still time yet”, I reminded myself, I reminded myself careful not to think out loud.

“Well hello Angela”, Jackie greeted my mom, greeted my mom even though she could see how effectively she was gagged, “oh hello Megan, I didn’t notice you down there”, she lied as she greeted my sister. “It looks like someone’s already been busy this morning”, she said with a smile, she said while looking at my mom, my mom who nodded in agreement, my mom who twisted her wrists to show her handcuffs. “And yet it looks like you’re not exactly finished here young man”, Jackie added with a smirk, “it looks like someone hasn’t been fully restrained yet”, she smirked, she smirked looking over to my sister.

“Well, Mrs Philll.....Jackie that’s very true”, I replied looking a little embarrassed, embarrassed I hadn’t worked quicker, “but then, it looks like someone isn’t gagged like everyone else”, I added boldly. “Umm, I guessed I walked into that one”, Jackie said coyly, Jackie said while taking a seat next to my mom, my mom who simply rolled her eyes and gently shook her head. “But please, don’t worry Mrs.....Jackie, I can easily take care of the issues”, I smirked, I smirked while rummaging through her blue sports bag, “nothings a big problem”, I added, added as I withdraw a rather large, shiny pink ball gag, “here it is”, I announced, I announced as I stood and walked towards her.

“Oh my you really are a naughty young man”, Jackie said in a flirtatious tone, “I guess I know what’s coming now”, she added, added while wetting her lips slightly, “am I too be gagged as well”, she asked, asked already knowing the answer. “Well of course Jackie”, I said finally not starting with the whole “Mrs Phill...” bit, “so if you’d be so kind as to say Ahhhh”, I teased, I teased suddenly feeling emboldened once again. “Ahhhhh”, Jackie replied, replied fluttering her eyelashes, replied closing her eyes gently, replied opening nice and wide to accept her own shiny pink ball gag.

“Thank you”, I said quietly, I said politely, I said as with a little effort I worked the large pink rubber ball past Jackie’s soft pink lips, “so it’s so large”, I said as with a little effort I worked it past Jackie’s whitened teeth. “I’m afraid it needs to tight”, I added while slipping the straps beneath her long soft blonde hair, “but it’s only fair”, I added while pulling the straps through the buckle and fastening it one notch more than necessary, “can’t have any cheating can we”, I added as yet another little brass padlock secured it in place.

“Ohhhhh, nooopphhh”, she acknowledged with a shake of her head, she acknowledged while seeming to smile past the ball filling her mouth strictly filling her mouth. “Just one last thing, for now”, I said smiling, I said reaching for the same broad, stretchy, sticky white breathable microfoam tape I’d used to increase my moms gag, I’d used to increase my sisters gag. Without another word, I tore off another strip, I watched Jackie flick her hair out of the way, I was reminded of a video I’d once seen, a video where the model uses such an action to flirt with the guy off screen.

But I didn’t let those thoughts, I didn’t let that image distract me, distract me from easing the broad white, flexible breathable tape over Jackie’s mouth. I didn’t let those thoughts, I didn’t let that image distract me, distract me from turning to face the nervous looking Claire, the nervous looking partially bound and ball gagged Claire, the nervous looking Claire who clearly knew what was coming, knew what was coming having seen the little padlock and tape in my hands, having seen how I’d just locked her moms ball gag, having seen how I’d just taped her moms mouth effectively.

To her credit, most unlike my sister, my sister who still lay face down on the floor, my sister who still lay looking unimpressed face down on the floor, Claire turn her head, turned her head so I could lock her ball gag in place. To her credit, most unlike my sister, my sister who still lay face down on the floor, my sister who still lay looking unimpressed face down on the floor, Claire turned her head back around, turned her head around so she faced me once more, turned her head around so I could peel a strip of breathable tape from the roll, turned her head so I could seal both her lips and ball gag in place.

“Thank you Claire”, I said in appreciation, I said to windup my sister, “it’s so kind of you to willingly allow me to gag you fully”, I said acknowledging her acceptance, I said to windup my sister, won’t you please take a seat”, I added, I added ushering her towards one of our dining chairs, I added knowing my sister was lying in the floor. “I’ll finish your bindings shortly”, I told Claire, I told Claire while kneeling beside my sister, “this shouldn’t take long”, I continued, I continued while withdrawing two sets of handcuffs from my sisters travel case.

Without so much as another word, without saying what was to come, I locked the first cuff around my sisters left wrist, without so much as another word, without saying what was to come, I forced my sisters right leg back, back till I could lock the other cuff around her ankle. Without stopping, without so much as a moments break, without so much as a moments pause, I locked a cuff around my sisters right wrist, without so much as a moments break, without so much as a moments pause, I forced my sisters left leg back, back till I could lock the other cuff around her ankle.

But then, then once more, my actions were interrupted, were cut off before I was truly finished, were cut off before I could slip the blindfold over my sisters eyes, were cut off before I could place Claire in a nice tight seated hogtie, were cut off before she too could be blindfolded, were cut off before I could lead first my mom and then Jackie out to the garage............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago And @slackywakey, I appreciate my writing style isn’t to everyone’s taste but it’s good to know you love the story at least, I guess I write they way I do as being dyslexic it’s comfortable
As I said, don't let me comments deter you, the story is great. Being dyslexic has its disadvantages but if writing this way helps you, please continue doing so. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

'Jackie' looks good. :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'll second that motion [mention]slackywacky[/mention]! Good work, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]!
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I know I'm getting repetitive, but once again a great job, my friend :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Please continue the excellent work Bandit! The way this is going, all the moms are wearing leotards and all the daughters are wearing bikinis :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow so many wonderful comments so soon, thank you all very much, it’s great to know you’re all enjoying it so much, I hope I can keep this all up and keep you entertained........

Bandit666
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Wow!

A little less rope for my tastes, but still...wow.

Great role casting for Jackie, too!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

The plot is engaging, the use of paragraphs make this an easy read, the characters are interesting. Nicely done!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

You're writing is Awesome and Cool my friend! You keep your audience attention on what is going on. You're very much a Kind and Gentle Person to those he is tying up and gagging! You're writing makes the reader feel like it's live action Play. And Mrs. Phillips pardon me Jackie's Picture and Description you belted it out of the Park!!! Cheers my friend. And May you have Good and Awesome New Year!!!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Cliffhangers :)
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

So far, the sequel is living up to the original. I'm liking that the moms are in leotards, while the daughters are in bikinis. Very nice.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you one and all for you wonderful comments and continued support, part 4 is underway and I’m hopeful of completion soon, so stay tuned 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic