The bet - it’s time for a challenge. M/f+ Part 10 finally added, enjoy!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Awesome news, Bandit!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you ropemanSteve, sadly rl is getting in the way right now but stayed tuned hopefully it will arrive soon
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello to you all, sorry there’s been no update recently, but the good news is it’s well underway now and hopefully will be with you all very soon 

bandit666 
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

People have been looking forward to the next chapter  :)

Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part four, 

The ringing of the door bell was all it took to cut me off mid flow, the ringing of the door bell told me once more I’d taken longer than planned, the ringing of the door bell told me our next guests, my next guessed had arrived, arrived bang on time. “Just coming”, I shouted loudly, I shouted clearly, I shouted while delving into my sisters travel case, I shouted while quickly pulling out her shiny red sleep mask. “Give me one minute”, I shouted loudly, I shouted while slipping the sleep mask over my sisters eyes, I shouted as I tightened the elasticated straps.

Quickly I jumped to my feet, quickly I glanced over to where Claire sat, sat with her wrists and elbows bound tightly, sat with her mouth packed by a large ball gag, sat with her mouth sealed by the broad, sticky, flexible white mircofoam tape. Quickly I glanced over to my mom and Jackie sat, sat side by side on the sofa, sat handcuffed, sat ball gagged, sat with their mouths sealed by the broad, sticky, flexible white microfoam tape. Quickly I headed for the living room door, quickly I left the living room, quickly I made my way to the front door and opened it eagerly.

“Hello Emma, Louisa, Mrs Parks, sorry for the delay”, I said with a smile, I said hoping they didn’t mind waiting, I said glad to see them smile in return. “Please come in and join us”, I added, added while making a sweeping courteous gesture. “Thank you Michael”, Mrs Parks replied with a smile, “looks like the games may have started without us”, she added, added as she looked at the girls, added as they stepped inside. “Oh no Mrs Parks, not at all, I’ve just started to prepare the others so far”, I reassured her, I reassured her while collecting their small cases. “Ah well that makes sense, so what would you like us to do”, came Mrs Parks reply, came Mrs Parks reply while she slipped off her knee length beige coat, came Mrs Parks reply as the girls followed suit.

Having taken their coats, having hung them next to those of Claire and Jackie, having taken the time to admire how wonderful they looked, looked stood side by side. Having taken the time to admire how Emma looked in her skimpy, shiny black bikini with its pink polka dots, having taken the time to admire how Louisa looked in her skimpy red bikini, having taken the time to admire how Mrs Parks looked in her super tight, incredibly revealing, shiny navy blue sleeveless leotard. I found myself smiling, I found myself desperate to get them all restrained and gagged, “if you don’t mind, could we start right here”, I found myself asking, “if you don’t mind would you all take your ball gags from your cases”, I found myself adding.

Tilting her head to one side, looking at me inquisitively, looking at me with a little uncertainty, looking at me wondering just what I had in mind, finally Mrs Parks smiled, finally Mrs Parks appeared to relax, finally Mrs Parks replied replied with a wink, “now that’s quite a question to ask of three young ladies”. “But then you look like a sweet and kind young man”, she continued with a smirk, “what do you think girls, should we trust him”, she asked looking at Emma and Louisa. “Oh I don’t know mom, he looks very mischievous to me”, Emma replied, replied looking at me with skepticism, “maybe he should show us what he has in mind”, she said with a giggle, she said reaching into Louisa's little case, “I’m sure Louisa won’t mind going first”, she added giggling all the more.

“What, wait that’s not fair”, Louisa shot back, shot back with a fake pout, “you go first”, she added reaching into Emma’s little case. “I have a better idea”, Mrs Parks commented taking hold of the large red ball Emma held, “I’ll do it myself”, she continued as she walked behind Louisa, “your both being to noisy”, she added moving the ball gag towards Louisa’s lips. “But that’s not fair mom, you started it”, her youngest daughter managed, managed before allowing her mom to work the large red rubber ball between her lips, behind her teeth, “mmmppphhh, mmmppphhh”, her youngest daughter managed, managed as her mom buckled it tightly.

“Nicely done Mrs Parks”, I remarked, I remarked while grinning like the Chester Cat, “but what about Emma, she was rather mean volunteering her own sister to go first”, I commented with a chuckle. “That’s right she did, didn’t she”, Mrs Parks replied, replied while taking hold of the matching large red ball gag Louisa held, held in her right hand. “Open up sweetie”, Mrs Parks ordered, ordered light heartedly, “oh mom, really, you’re so mean to me”, Emma replied, replied while willingly opening her mouth. “Why do I get the feeling it’s not the first time you’ve done this to the girls”, I commented, commented while watching Mrs Parks securely ball gag her eldest daughter. “I couldn’t possibly say”, Mrs parks giggled while moving to one side, “after all I might incriminate myself if I do”, she giggled while looking at me.

“Well we cant have that”, I said while stepping forward, “maybe we should ensure you don’t say anything at all”, I said while reaching into her small case, “and I think this should do the trick”, I said before pausing, I said before then added, “What do you think”. “Umm yes I guess it will Michael”, Mrs Parks smirked, smirked as she saw the very large black ball gag in my hand, “but before you do, please from now on call me Pam”, she told me, told me even as I offered up the large black ball gag to her mouth. “Thank you Pam”, I replied, replied as with some effort I managed to work the large black ball into her mouth, “there, that’s much, much better, I think”, I remarked, remarked even as I buckled the ball gag tightly in place.

“Now if you’ll all be so kind as to turn around, if you’ll all be kind enough to place your hands behind your back, I will continue”, I half asked, half instructed. One by one, they did so, one by one starting with Pam, they did so, one by one they slipped their hands behind their backs. One by one, starting with Pam, I securely and tightly handcuffed them, one by one I inspected the tightness of their ball gags, one by one I turned them around to face me, one my one I quickly looked them over.

Kneeling before Emma I reached into her little case, kneeling before Emma I withdraw a second set of handcuffs. Without a word, without so much as the slightest warning, without the slightest pangs of guilt, I locked the handcuffs around her ankles, I locked the handcuffs securely around her ankles, I locked the handcuffs tightly around her ankles. Moving in front of Louisa I reached into her little case, moving in front of Louisa I withdraw a second set of handcuffs from her little case. Without a word, without so much as the slightest warning, without the slightest pangs of guilt, I locked the handcuffs around her ankles, I locked the handcuffs securely around her ankles, I locked the handcuffs tightly around her ankles.

“There, that should hold you for now”, I commented, I commented as I stood once more, I commented before turning to face their mom, “so Pam, would you please join me and the others in the living room”, I asked politely, I asked with a smile. Unable to speak clearly, she simply nodded, she simply stepped forward, she simply walked towards the living room. Desperately I tried not to let the girls see me glaring at their moms perfect pert butt as I followed her, desperately I tried not to let the girls see me glaring at their moms perfect pert spandex clad butt as I followed her.

Unable to speak clearly, Pam simply nodded, nodded upon seeing my mom and Jackie handcuffed and double gagged sitting side by side on the sofa, unable to speak clearly, Pam simply nodded, nodded upon seeing my sister hog cuffed, upon seeing Claire partially bound. Unable to speak clearly, Pam simply looked at me, looked at me a waited, waited to till told other wise. “Please take a seat beside Jackie”, I asked politely, “I’m afraid I need to add a little more to your gag”, I added respectfully, I added respectfully while tearing off yet another strip of the broad, sticky, flexible white microfoam tape, “it’s only fair you’re all prepared in the same way”, I continued, I continued while stepping in close. “Thank you”, I said, I said acknowledging the fact Pam made no attempt to stop me, made no attempt to resist as I added the tape to her gag.

“And now”, I said smiling, I said before pausing, I said, stepping towards my moms travel case, “I think it’s blindfold time”, I said as I reached inside my moms travel case, “after all we wouldn’t want any cheating now would we”, I added, I added while withdrawing her well used black satin sleep mask. Giving me one of her famous, “you better know what your doing”, looks mom watched me approach, rolling her eyes mom watched me prepare her sleep mask, closing her eyes mom waited for me to plunge her world into darkness, with a sigh mom accepted the new addition to her helplessness.

“Thank you mom”, I said politely, I said politely while retrieving a shiny pink satin sleep mask from Jackie’s supplies, “I guess it’s your turn now”, I said turning to face Jackie, I said smiling. But before I could say another word, but before I could take another step, but before I could slip the satin sleep mask over her twinkling, happy eyes, I was interrupted once more, I was interrupted by the chiming of our door bell..........
FF40030E-7864-4AD3-A2BC-A0535E0EDD65.jpeg

(Well I know you’ve waited way to long for this update, and I thank you all for your kind comments and support, please keep them coming, and please know it means a lot to myself and all the other writers here when you do so)

Bandit666

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

The preparation continues...

Excellent job as always Bandit666!

wanwonton23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wanwonton23 »

The story is ok but the way every word is repeated, every word is repeated for emphasis, every word or sentence is repeated thrice, is kind of off-putting, very off-putting, quite off-putting and, it's just my opinion, just my humble opinion, that makes this story with a nice premise, this nice story, quite dragging to read.  I sometimes copy a segment of the story, copy a wonderful segment of the story, and paste it on word, paste the wonderful segment on word, just so I can read it properly.  I mean its okay, its very okay, its quite okay to have this style, this writing style, in the first few parts, but honestly on every part, on every wonderful part? It gets tiring, amirite?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good work Bandit! 😁😁
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you mask6190 and as always yourself Caesar73 for you continued support with regards to this story and those I’ve produced in the past. 

And as for your comments wanwonton23, I’m sorry to hear that you find my writing style detracts from the story itself. But at this time being dyslexic it’s how it works for myself. I am trying to improve on a daily basis but after years of being told I’m thick, stupid and many other things besides it’s a case of write as I do or don’t write at all. 

In fact if it wasn’t for the support of a very beautiful, very patient and above all very sexy lady, I’d probably have never got up the nerve to share my ideas at all. 

RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Moms and daughters and sisters all in bondage, bikinis and leotards...what's not to love? Excellent work, Bandit!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

wanwonton23 wrote: 4 years ago The story is ok but the way every word is repeated, every word is repeated for emphasis, every word or sentence is repeated thrice, is kind of off-putting, very off-putting, quite off-putting and, it's just my opinion, just my humble opinion, that makes this story with a nice premise, this nice story, quite dragging to read.  I sometimes copy a segment of the story, copy a wonderful segment of the story, and paste it on word, paste the wonderful segment on word, just so I can read it properly.  I mean its okay, its very okay, its quite okay to have this style, this writing style, in the first few parts, but honestly on every part, on every wonderful part? It gets tiring, amirite?

How rude and uncalled for.

Constructive criticism is helpful, and authors should expect it. This isn't it. Not even close.

Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
NaughtyNikki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NaughtyNikki »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago
wanwonton23 wrote: 4 years ago The story is ok but the way every word is repeated, every word is repeated for emphasis, every word or sentence is repeated thrice, is kind of off-putting, very off-putting, quite off-putting and, it's just my opinion, just my humble opinion, that makes this story with a nice premise, this nice story, quite dragging to read.  I sometimes copy a segment of the story, copy a wonderful segment of the story, and paste it on word, paste the wonderful segment on word, just so I can read it properly.  I mean its okay, its very okay, its quite okay to have this style, this writing style, in the first few parts, but honestly on every part, on every wonderful part? It gets tiring, amirite?

How rude and uncalled for.

Constructive criticism is helpful, and authors should expect it. This isn't it. Not even close.

Well said Emma, in fact I don’t think there’s much more to add to your comments. I’m sure Bandit666 like all contributors here puts an awful amount of effort into posting and while constructive criticism is always welcome I’m sure this post certainly doesn’t fall into that bracket. 

So please Bandit666 don’t let this stop you from continuing you efforts, as you have the support of the many. 

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK.  Points made on all sides.
Now play nicely, please.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Well Written and Nicely done Bandit!!! Another Awesome and Cool Great Chapter! And your writing skills are on point and awesome! It feels like you bring your readers into your story more. Can't wait to read next chapter!!!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Firstly I’d like to thank both yourself Emma and also NaughtyNikki for your kind words of support with regards to my writing style, it truly means a great deal to me. But then how can I fail to also acknowledge yourself beetlebailey13 for also telling me how much you enjoy my efforts and my rather unique writing style. 😁

I do of course appreciate all comments and suggestions as long as it’s done politely and with respect as that’s how I try to behave myself. 😁
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Add my name to the long list of Bandit fans. Can't wait until the next chapter of Michael's Friends and Family Plan! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you ropermansteve I will certainly add your name to the list of fans I seem to have gathered, I have started the next part thanks mainly to all the support I’ve received so stay tuned and watch this channel as they say 😁
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you ropermansteve I will certainly add your name to the list of fans I seem to have gathered, I have started the next part thanks mainly to all the support I’ve received so stay tuned and watch this channel as they say 😁
I will indeed! Can't wait to see what's next for these moms and daughters!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I enjoy Bandit's stories too.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I love this story. I kind of like the extra emphasis on key plot points and actions, it manages the pacing nicely and drives story.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks Pam, Caesar73 and yourself wolfman for your support, it’s great to know you’re all enjoying both the story and my writing style 😁
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

The story is great bandit666! You're writing style is unique and stands out :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 5

Quickly I slipped the blindfold over Jackie’s twinkling, fun filled eyes, quickly I glanced at my handcuffed, double gagged and blindfolded mom, quickly I glanced at the others already restrained and gagged by my own hands, quickly I glanced at the clock, the clock on the mantle piece, knowing fine well it was too soon for Nikki, her older sister Mandy and their mom Sandra. Swiftly I headed out of the living room, swiftly I headed for the front door. Only then, realising Emma and Louisa still stood there, stood there in their skimpy bikini’s, stood there handcuffed and ball gagged in there skimpy bikini’s. Cautiously, carefully I opened the door ever so slightly, cautiously, carefully I ensured they couldn’t be seen from the doorstep, cautiously, carefully I peeked through the gap to find out would stood on the doorstep.

With utter surprise, I discovered it was my auntie Elizabeth and cousin Ellie, with utter surprise, I discovered they too wore the outfits I’d requested. With utter surprise, I discovered my auntie Elizabeth stood there before me in just her shiny lavender coloured spandex leotard and shimmering nude pantyhose. With utter surprise, I discovered my 14 year old cousin Ellie stood there before me in just her skimpy black and silver bikini. With utter surprise, I noticed they weren’t wearing coats, with utter surprise, I noticed they both held matching pink ruck sacks.

“Aun...Aunty Elizabeth, Ellie”, I stuttered, “I....I was....wasn’t expecting you”, I stammered, “wh...wha...what can, can I do for you”, I struggled to ask. “Hello Michael”, my aunty Elizabeth replied, “we heard about your little games today”, she stated bluntly, “and we want to join in”, she told me with a smile. “Oh, oh, I, I see”, I said continuing to stutter, “th...the...then you...you’d best co...com..come in”, I said continuing to stammer, I said opening the door a little further, I said stepping aside.

“Thank you Michael”, auntie Elizabeth replied ushering Ellie inside, “oh it looks like you’ve been rather busy already”, she added, added as I closed the door behind them, added as she looked directly at Emma and Louisa, looked directly at the bikini clad, ball gagged and handcuffed Emma and Louisa. “Well, yes I guess you could say that”, I commented, I commented feeling a sudden rush of confidence, I commented while taking hold of auntie Elizabeth’s pink ruck sack. “And I’m sure you’ll get to see just how busy in time”, I continued, I continued while opening my auntie Elizabeth’s pink ruck sack, “but for now, if you have no objections, you’ll be handcuffed, gagged and blindfolded”, I politely asked of my auntie Elizabeth, I politely asked of my auntie Elizabeth while withdrawing her large black ball gag, I politely asked of my auntie Elizabeth as I placed her pink ruck sack on the floor at my feet.

“Hmmm, it doesn’t really look like I have any option”, auntie Elizabeth responded, responded while looking at the ball gag in my left hand, “and I’m sure, your mom, and others are already restrained”, auntie Elizabeth continued, continued as I stepped closer. “Oh yes auntie Elizabeth, everyone has been gagged, and restrained”, I explained, I explained as my auntie Elizabeth turned her back on me, “and my mom, my sister and Jackie have been blindfolded so far”, I informed her openly, “well in that case, you’d better continue”, she replied, she replied to my news, she replied before the large black ball slipped between her lips, she replied before the large black ball gag was worked behind her teeth.

Having buckled the black ball gag tightly in place, I acted quickly, I acted swiftly, I reached down, I reached down and withdraw a set of handcuffs, withdraw a set of handcuffs from auntie Elizabeth’s ruck sack. Slowly, gently I eased her wrists behind her back, tightly, securely I locked the handcuffs around her wrists, “thank you aunt Elizabeth”, I politely acknowledged, “please close your eyes”, I asked politely. Once more I reached down, once more I reached inside auntie Elizabeth’s pink ruck sack, once more I withdraw what I wanted, I withdraw her lavender coloured satin sleep mask.

Gently I slipped it over my auntie Elizabeth’s closed eyes, gently I ensured it sat in exactly where it should, gently, quietly I asked, “is that okay auntie Elizabeth”, with a nodded she signalled everything was find, “are you sure”, with a nod she signalled she was, “then I’m going to leave you there for a little longer, okay”, with a nod she signalled she understood. Turning to face Ellie, turning so we were eye to eye, i spoke, spoke not just for her benefit but for my aunts as well.

“Right Ell, I guess it’s your turn now”, I began, “so please hand me you bag”, I continued, “then turn around, step forward and face the wall next to Emma and Louisa”, I added with a smile. With unbridled enthusiasm she handed me her pink ruck sack, with unbridled enthusiasm she turn and faced the ball gagged and handcuffed duo, with unbridled enthusiasm she stepped towards the ball gagged and handcuffed duo, with unbridled enthusiasm she stood facing the wall beside the ball gagged and handcuffed duo, her nose almost touching.

Still reeling from the arrival of my aunt Elizabeth and Ellie, still reeling from my aunt Elizabeth’s willingness to take part in my little challenges, still reeling from my aunt Elizabeth’s willingness to be ball gagged, handcuffed and blindfolded, still reeling from my cousin Ellie’s willingness to join in, I wasted no time. I wasted no time when it came to delving into her pink ruck sack, I wasted no time when it came to withdrawing her silver satin sleep mask, I wasted no time when it came to stepping in close behind her. “Close your eyes Ell”, I whispered in her left ear, “close your eyes and be prepared for some nice tight restraints”, I whispered in her left ear.

Oh so willingly she obeyed, oh so willingly she allowed herself to be blindfolded, oh so willingly she eased her hands behind her back, without even being asked. But I had no intention of simply handcuffing her, I had no intention of being so kind, “please place your arms by your sides Ell”, I half asked, I half instructed, “oh and turn your wrists so your palms face outwards”, I added, added as I withdraw a roll of broad black gaffer tape from her pink rucksack. “You’re going to be the first girl partly prepared for this morning challenge”, I told her as I gently eased her legs apart. “Oooohhhhh”, she faintly moaned as she felt the black gaffer tape being pulled and wrapped tightly around her left wrist and thigh, “aaaahhhh”, she faintly moaned as she felt the black gaffer tape being pulled and wrapped tightly around her right wrist and thigh.

“I’ve been waiting to do this, for such a long, long time I told her, I told her with a smile, a smile she couldn’t even see, I told her as I began to wrap more of the black gaffer tape tightly around her waist, just above the top of her bikini bottoms. “I need to make sure you won’t be freeing yourself”, I added, I added with a grin she couldn’t see, I added as I began to wrap more of the black gaffer tape tightly around her body, just below her small, pert breasts. “And now for your legs”, I was about to say, I was about to say, when, bang on time, not a minute to early, not a minute to late, the door bell sounded once more, the door bell signalled the arrival of my last three guests, my last three willing participants, my last three willing competitors...........

Well I know this part might be a little shorter than those before, but I hope you’ve enjoyed what you’ve read and will pass on your thoughts and comments......Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Oh and here’s what Aunt Elizabeth and Ellie look like
9FC63F29-8768-469D-B371-A1B4A60447CC.jpeg
C848367D-E119-47DB-A36D-81B422FE8C9A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic