The bet - it’s time for a challenge. M/f+ Part 10 finally added, enjoy!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The bet - it’s time for a challenge. M/f+ Part 10 finally added, enjoy!

Post by Bandit666 »

Well the votes were cast, and thank you once again to all those that commented, thank you again to all those who took the time to vote. It was in the end a close race between two titles but this was the winner, so I hope you’ll enjoy what you read, I hope you’ll keep the comments and support going at this tale goes along. So now without further to do here’s part one of the challenge or rather the challenges:

Part one

It was a little over 5 weeks since I tricked my sister and her friends, it was a little over 5 weeks since I finally got some level of justice, some level of revenge on my sister and her friends. It was a little over 5 weeks since Sandra since Nikki s mom told me the truth, the truth about how all the moms knew what happened to me, told me the truth, the truth about the games the moms play when they get together. It was a little over 5 weeks since I’d launched my nefarious plans to ensure the binding and gagged would continue, would include my sister and her friends, would include my mom and her friends. It had been a little over 5 busy weeks, 5 weeks where I ensured at one day would be spent binding and gagging someone from the group. It had been a little over 5 weeks where plenty more bondage had been done, but I’m not here to tell you about that, I’m not here to go into details about that, yet maybe it will happen in the future, maybe you’ll want to hear about that in the future.

What I am here to tell you about, what I am here to describe is the events just over 5 weeks after my chance to get revenge, just over 5 weeks after I’d been able to bind and gag so tightly, so effectively my sister and her friends, after I’d been able to bind and gag Nikki’s mom so tightly, so effectively. What I have returned, returned to tell you about, what I have returned, returned to describe are the events, the events that took place one weekend, one weekend when in theory there would be only my mom, only my sister and only me. What I have returned, returned to tell you about, what I have returned, returned to describe are the events that took place one weekend, one weekend when I had other plans, when I’d made other plans, other plans my mom and sister found out about, discovered only when we spoke on the Friday night.

“Hello mom, hello sis”, I began that Friday night, that Friday night just a little over 5 weeks since I got my revenge, since I found out the truth, I began as they joined me in our living room, “please take a seat”, I politely instructed. “Thank you young man”, my mom replied as she sat down on the sofa opposite me, my mom replied as she adjusted her sensible black skirt as she sat down on the sofa opposite me. “Yeah right whatever”, my sister hissed, hissed as she slumped next to my mom, hissed as she unknowingly flashed her red panties from beneath her short denim skirt. “That enough of that attitude young lady”, my mother scolded her, “have you already forgotten who put us in this position with her silly little bet”, my mother reminded her.

“Thank you mom”, I politely commented, commented before I continued, “as you know we have an agreement about this weekend, about tomorrow especially”, I started, started before being interrupted, interrupted as my sister tried to object. “Well I have plans, I have things to do”, she told me, rather rudely, she told me before my mom interjected on my behalf, “oh no you don’t young lady, and we’ll have no more of this behaviour of you know what’s good for you”, mom bluntly told her, mom sternly told her. “Please carry on with what you have to say, what you have to tell us young man”, my mother instructed me, my mother requested from me.

“Thank you mom”, I again politely said, politely said while glaring at my sister, “well as you know it was agreed that with dad being away for work this weekend, it would be up to me what would be happening, happening tomorrow especially”, I continued finally feeling like I was getting my say. “And I’m sure both of you know that it will involve you being bound, gagged and mostly likely blindfolded, and I’m sure at least one of you willingly accepts that mom”, I said acknowledging the true situation. “Yes that’s right we did young man”, my mom acknowledged, acknowledged with a warm smile, “and we will both accept that”, my mom continued, continued while glaring at my sister, my sister who was still slumped next to her, my sister who was clearly not happy about the events to come, my sister who’s face was like thunder as they say.

“Thank you mom”, I replied politely, after all no matter what we might do, no matter what might happen sometimes, she still my mom and she still has my total respect, “but I should admit now, I should be honest with you both now, it won’t be just the two of you that will be bound, gagged and almost certainly blindfolded”, I continued, continued as my mom gave me her usual quizzical look, as my mom remained silent weighing up what I’d just said. “What wait that’s not the agreement”, my sister rudely interrupted, interrupted as she shot bold upright, “silence young”, lady my mother snapped, “anymore outbursts like that and I’ll have your brother ensure you’re quiet, I’ll allow your brother to start with you tonight”, my mother scolded her, my mother told her clearly becoming frustrated by her behaviour, “now please continue, and explain just what you mean, just what you have planned young man”, mom told me.

“Well, and I’m sorry if it was wrong of me mom”, I said politely once again, “but knowing the situation I called Claire’s mom and asked if they’d join us, to which she agreed”, I continued, “and I also called Emma and Louisa mom with the same request, to which she also agreed”, I added, “and finally I called Nikki’s mom with the same request, to which see agreed, agreed and asked me if Ellie, if Nikki’s older sister could join us, to which I agreed”, I told my mom, I told my sister. “What, no way you little brat”, my sister yelled sitting bold upright on the sofa again, “what do you think we are, your playthings, what do you think we are, toys you can just do with as you please”, she continued, continued before my mom had clearly heard enough, it finally my moms frustration turned to anger.

“THATS IT, IVE HEARD JUST ENOUGH FROM YOU YOUNG LADY”, my mom shouted, my mom shouted cutting her off mid sentence, “sweetie, would you be so kind as to go to your sisters bedroom and retrieve the ball gag I bought her a little while ago”, my mom calmly asked of me, “and would you be so kind as to fetch some suitable restraints we can us until we hear the rest of what you have to say, until I decide I suitable punishment for your sisters behaviour”, she continued, “and would you be so kind as to give us a minute or two alone”, my asked of me.

“Yes mom”, I replied, I replied as I slowly stood, “would you like me to wait until you call me back down”, I asked politely, I asked politely knowing I didn’t want be on the receiving end of her wrath as well, “oh no this will take but a minute or two”, my informed me as I walked out of the living room, informed me as I left her alone with my now silent, now nervous looking sister.

I could make out very little of what my mom had to say once I left the living room, once I made my way upstairs, once I made my way into my sisters bedroom, once I reached under her bed, once I took out the small travel case, the small travel case that held her ball gag, the small travel case that held her own bondage supples, supples she used with her friends, she had once over used on me. Slowly I took out her ball gag, slowly I placed it on the edge of her bed, slowly I rooted around inside the case, rooted around until I found what I was after, rooted around till I found the two sets of cold, harsh metal handcuffs, and keys I was after. Slowly with the ball gag and handcuffs, with keys, in hand I made my way back downstairs, with a cough I announced my return before entering the silent living room, before entering to find my sister kneeling on the floor, holding her hair up out of the way, before entering and seeing the stern look on my moms face.

“Ah there you are sweetie”, my mom said upon my return, “would you be so kind as to gag your sister for me”, my mom requested of me”. “Yes mom”, I politely replied, replied as I placed the handcuffs and keys on the floor, I replied as I stepped forward and worked the firm pink rubber ball between my sisters lips, as I worked the firm pink rubber ball past my sisters teeth, “thank you”, my mother said, said as she took hold of the straps, as she pulled them so incredibly tightly, as she pulled them so incredibly tightly. “Now please, as you’ve decided to use the cuffs for now, lock your sisters hands behind her back, lock your sisters ankles together”, my mom instructed me”. “Yes mom”, I replied politely once again, I replied before falling silent, I replied before doing as instructed, I replied before ensuring the cuffs were a snug fit, I replied before my mom tightened them a little further, I replied before double locking them for security and safety.

“There now, that’s much better”, my mom said, said as my sister knelt before me ball gagged and handcuffed, said as my sister knelt before me ball gagged and handcuffed before me in just her little, short denim skirt and pink tank top, my mom said, said as she sat back on the sofa, said as she readjusted her black skirt once again, readjusted it as it had ridden up, ridden up enough to reveal the tops of her shear black pantyhose. “So where were we before your sisters unacceptable behaviour”, my mom continued, “oh yes you’ve invited your sisters friends and their moms to join us”, my mom concluded, concluded before falling silent.

“Yes mom, I’ve invited them to join us, so I can put my plan into action, so I can, hopefully create something you’ll enjoy, you’ll all enjoy”, I continued, I continued before pausing, pausing so my mom could speak. “I see and exactly what is it you have planned for all of us sweetie”, mom asked, asked in a spookily calm manner, “well I don’t really what to say too much mom”, I came back with, “as it would spoil the surprise, and what I hope will be the fun”, I continued. “Umm, well I have to say, it sounds like you’ve given this a lot of thought”, my mom added looking at me uncertainly, “yes mom I have, but I haven’t forgotten the rules, I haven’t forgotten the line that can’t be crossed”, I reassured my mom.

“That’s good to hear sweetie”, mom told me, “but what I can say is the day will be spilt into three different slots, the morning, the afternoon, and the night, the day will be spilt, split into three different challenges, and you will all be spilt into teams, split into pairs”, I continued, “sounds interesting”, mom commented. “Thank you mom, I hope it will prove to be both interesting and fun”, I replied, replied before adding, “so I hope you mind mind me saying, that I asked all the others to bring their gags and supplies, as I won’t have enough, as you all have things I’ll need to use. “No, no that’s fine with me, as long as it was fine with them”, mom responded, “it was mom, they said it was okay with them”, I reassured her, “that’s good sweetie”, mom acknowledged.

“So all I have left to ask of you both mom”, I added, added as I headed towards my conclusion, “oh and what is that sweetie”, mom asked of me, “well, mom, for the first of the challenges, for reasons you’ll understand tomorrow, I’d like my sister in a bikini and you in one of your leotards and pantyhose”, I responded in reply to my moms question. “I see, I think that is acceptable, I think we can allow that”, my mom responded, before asking, “is that all or is there something else you’d like to add”. “There’s really only one last thing I’d like to ask mom, only one last thing I need to request of you both, could you be ready and here in the living room by no later that 9 in the morning, with your supplies with you”, I asked politely.

“Yes sweetie, we can and will do that for you”, mom confirmed, “but remember the rules, remember the line that cannot be crossed, remember I am still your mom and despite her behaviour she’s still your sister”. “I won’t forget mom, I promise”, I said in response. “Very well, then if that’s all, I need to deal with your sister, I need to deal with her behaviour, I need to punish her for her behaviour”, mom told me bluntly. “Yes mom”, I said as I stood to leave the living room, as I stood intending to leave them alone, “I need the keys to the cuffs please sweetie”, my mom reminded me, reminded me as she held out her hand, as she waited for me to hand them over, hand them over and leave.

Well there you have it, part one has arrived already, and I hope you like it, I hope you like where it’s heading, but most of all I hope you’ll leave your comments and thoughts once again, as it was what you voted to hear, it is only one possible sequel out of many floating around in my mind,

Bandit666

Last edited by Bandit666 9 months ago, edited 13 times in total.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool chapter!!! One Heck of a Great and Awesome start to story!!! Can't wait to read and see what happens next
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed this first Chapter very much and I'm looking forward to Part Two! The dialogues between son and mother are very good! And the Idea of leotards and pantyhose is much to my taste.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both, it’s good to know you enjoyed this first part and are waiting to see what happens next :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A very good start, this story is going to be great :)
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Why do you keep repeating yourself?
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

A very intriguing start, my friend, can't wait to see what the challenges will be, and what will be the wager :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

A good start. Looking forward to the next chapter...
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Great intro....really hoping the next chapter is here soon!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for the comments and support once again, I do indeed hope to have part two ready very soon for you enjoyment, or at I hope for your enjoyment :)
MacVennee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MacVennee »

Alright, a sequel to the last story. I am looking forward to part 2.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you pleased to hear you’re pleased there’s a sequel and you’re looking forward to seeing part two.

And an update on that, sadly somehow I lost all I’d worked on and I am currently rewriting it. Hope it will be here very soon

Bandit666
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you pleased to hear you’re pleased there’s a sequel and you’re looking forward to seeing part two.

And an update on that, sadly somehow I lost all I’d worked on and I am currently rewriting it. Hope it will be here very soon

Bandit666
Oh wow, that's really a shame you lost your work, that's always really aggravating. Good luck with your next chapter.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you for your kind words bindpam, I am working on a replacement now so hopefully it’ll all be good soon and all you patient readers will enjoy what you see then.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Bummer news, Bandit. Gotta agree with Pam, losing a lot of hard work like that is the worst. Really glad you're not giving up, and are trying to write it up again, as I'm enjoying this story.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Sorry you lost your work, but happy to see you make up for it!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you one and all and the good news is the reworking of part two is almost ready :)
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you one and all and the good news is the reworking of part two is almost ready :)
Epic news, Bandit!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 2

Naturally I can't tell you what my mom had to say to my handcuffed and ball gagged sister once I left the living room, naturally I can't tell you what happened between my mom and my handcuffed and ball gagged sister once I headed upstairs to the bedroom, naturally I can't tell just what my mom deemed to be a suitable punishment once they were left alone together. However, what I can tell you is, that sometime later I heard them both climb the staircase, that sometime later I did in fact hear them enter my sisters bedroom, that sometime later I heard only my mom exit my sisters bedroom. However, what I can tell you, is from that moment on I failed to hear any movement from with in my sisters bed room, I failed to hear her exit the bedroom, I failed to hear a sound from her bedroom.

Which is how it stayed till early on the Saturday morning, so it stayed till a little after 7 o'clock on the Saturday morning, which is how it stayed till I heard my mom enter the bedroom on the Saturday morning. Which is how it stayed it I over heard my mom speak softly, "well my girl, I hope you have learnt you lesson", I heard my mom say, "I hope you've remembered who was to blame for you brother finding out our secret", I over heard my mom say, "and now I expect you to accept whatever he has in mind for you, for us", I heard mom say as she exited my sisters bedroom.

Of course I was curious to know what the punishment had been, of course I was desperate to know what the punishment had been, of course I was convinced the punishment included my sister being bound and gagged over night. But, still I know better than to question my mom, I have more respect than to question my mom, I am not foolish enough to ask my mom what happened. But, still I know better that to question my sis, I know better than so give her a chance to lie about the event of the night before, I am not foolish enough to give her an excuse to go running to mom with her little tales.

So instead, I simply busied myself with arrangements for the day ahead, so instead, I simply showered and dressed, so instead, I simply slipped downstairs and eat breakfast alone, so instead, I left my mom and sister to prepare and eat. So instead, I simply slipped into the garage and lay a few old blankets on the cold concrete floor, so instead I simply slipped back upstairs to my room, so instead I simply made sure I had plenty of storage space on my iPhone, so instead, I simply waited for the clock to strike 9, and strike 9 it did.

Eager to get started, aware that the others would be joining us soon, even before the minute had passed, I slowly walked into the living room, I walked in hoping to find my mom and sister waiting for me, I walked in hoping to find my mom in her leotard and pantyhose, I walked in hoping to find my sister in her bikini, I walked in hoping to find they'd brought their own bondage supplies as requested, as I requested. Thankfully, they were both there waiting for me as requested, thankfully my mom had slipped into her leotard, her shiny black spandex leotard, her very tight fitting shiny black spandex leotard, and some shimmering, glittery tanned pantyhose. Thankfully, they were both waiting for me as requested, thankfully my sister had dressed in her bright yellow bikini, her skimpy, revealing, small yellow bikini. Thankfully, they were both there waiting for me, thankfully the two small travel cases they use to store their bondage supplies were open on the coffee, the coffee table they'd moved to one side, the coffee table they'd moved to give me plenty of space.

"Morning mom, morning sis", I greeted them cheerfully, "morning", they chimed cheerfully in reply, "thank you both for being ready for me", I politely acknowledged, "you're welcome", my mom responded, "yeah whatever", my sister muttered, muttered while being glared at by our mom. "As you know I've planned a few challenges for the day ahead", I continued, I continued while ignoring my sisters rather curt attitude, "as you know I've invited the others to join us for these challenges", I remarked, I remarked while for the first time noticing the rope marks around my sisters wrists and lower arms.

"Now of course, I wont tell you what these challenges will involve", I added with a smile, I added with a smile while noticing for the first time the rope marks around my sisters ankles, calves and thighs. "Naturally", my mom politely acknowledged, "yeah right", my sister uttered, my sister uttered as for the first time I noticed the large red mark across her lower face, as for the first I noticed the large red mark over her mouth. "But what I will say, what I will tell you, is that you will be bound, gagged and at times blindfolded for all the challenges ahead", I continued undaunted by my sisters words, I continued undaunted by my sisters words while think to myself, "I bet mom used that breathable microfoam tape in her supplies.

"I see young man", my mom responded while looking over at my sulking sister, "you do know there are rules that can not be broken when in this house", my mom stated bluntly, "and you are aware there's lines that may not be crossed no matter where you are, don't you", my mom started sternly. "Yes mom", I politely replied, I politely replied suddenly feeling a little less confident, "I won't be breaking any of the rules", I mildly continued, I mildly continued while looking between my mom and sister, "I won't be crossing any lines mom, I promise", I said meekly.

"Very well, you can start when you're ready", my mom responded, my mom responded no doubt sensing my sudden lack of confidence, "but remember I will call a stop to this at anytime should I feel it necessary", my mom added, "and remember you are responsible for my safety and that of all the others", my mom emphasised. "I know mom, and I wont let anything happen, I promise, but can we please start now", I politely asked. "Yes that's fine sweetie", my mom replied, her tone suddenly becoming softer, "and what's first, may I ask", mom continued.

"Well mom, I'd like to start with you first if that's ok", I politely answered, I politely answered my moms question, "as your restraints wont chance from now until the start of the challenge, won't change till you have been joined in the garage by the other mom's", I nervously added, I nervously added unsure what my moms reply would be. "Really the garage, well all I can say is it better make sense once the others join me", mom stated, mom stated sternly once more. "it will mom, you'll understand in time, I uttered, I uttered while heading for her travel case, "its all part of this first challenge", I continued whilst withdrawing a set of secure, lockable police issue handcuffs.

"Okay then sweetie, I guess I can accept that for now", mom responded, mom responded while instinctively turning her back to me, mom responded while instinctively placing her hands behind her back for me. "Thank you mom", I acknowledged as I stepped forward, "I'm sorry but the cuffs have to be tight", I continued as I took hold of her left wrist, I continued as the I tightened the cuff around her left wrist. "Oh that is tight", mom commented, mom commented as I double locked the cuff around her left wrist, "I know it is mom, but it has to be, that's one of the reasons I've locked them", I informed her. "Really, and what would be the other reason", mom asked, asked as I took hold of her right wrist, "I can't say mom as it would be unfair on the others", I replied while locking the tightly fitting cuff.

"I see, so what's next sweetie", mom asked as she twisted and turn her cuffed wrists, mom asked as she quickly realised she had no freedom thanks to the tightly fitting cuffs, "that would be the first part of your gag mom", I responded while stepping back, I responded while giving her room to turn back around. "The first part of my gag", mom asked inquisitively, mom asked inquisitively while watching me withdraw the largest of her 3 ball gags from her travel case, mom asked inquisitively as she watched be withdraw the stretchy, flexible, broad white microfoam tape from her travel case.

"Yes mom, its important neither you nor your partner can clearly communicate for this first challenge", I replied in my most reassuring voice, I replied as I stepped in closer. "Oh really", mom responded before wetting her lips, mom replied before opening her mouth to accept the bright red 3" ball gag. "Would you be so kind as to lift moms hair out of the way sis", I asked her, "hhmmpphh whatever", she replied before stepping behind my mom, "that will be enough of that young lady", mom scolded her even as she lifted her hair out of the way, "sorry mom", my sister replied.

It turned out to be more difficult than I expected, to get the 3" red rubber ball past my moms wettened lips, it turned out to be more difficult than I expected, to get the 3" red rubber ball past my moms teeth, it turned out to be more difficult than I expected, to ensure mom could breath comfortably and safely. But thankfully I achieved what it was I wanted, thankfully mom confirmed she was okay, thankfully mom accepted how tightly I buckled the 3" red rubber ball gag in place.

"Thank you sis", I acknowledged as she let my moms hair drop back down over her shoulders, "I will get to you very soon now, I will get you temporarily restrained shortly", I half told her, I half teased her, I half told her, half teased her while pulling of a long strip of the microfoam tape. "But while you're waiting, while you're not doing anything, you can take out your own ball gag and buckle it tightly in your mouth for me", partly ordered, I partly asked, I partly ordered, I partly asked while placing the broad while tape over my moms ball gagged mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as my sister withdrew her own ball gag from her travel case, out of the corner of my eye, as I smoothed the tape over my moms ball gagged mouth, I watched my sister as she worked the ball gag into her mouth. "Please take a seat for now mom", I requested politely as I watched my sister buckle the ball gag tightly in place as I asked. "Well sis looks like its your turn now", I added as my mom sat down gently on the sofa behind her. "And I guess I'll start by finishing your gag", I continued while pulling a second strip of microfoam tape from the roll.

But sadly that's where I had to stop, all be it only for a short period, but sadly that was when our door bell chimed, that was when our door bell announced the arrival of our first guests for the day, that's when the door bell told me I'd taken to long getting my mom restrained, and that's sadly where I will leave this update, I hope you've enjoyed it after your long wait. I hope you will once more take the time to leave your comments and thoughts

Bandit666
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

No Problem for taking so long. This chapter was Awesome and Cool chapter. Very Nice and Good Well written and Tastefully designed and done
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you, I’m pleased it worked as intended :).

More to come soon :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

The long tease continues... Keep up the good work!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you mask6190 I will certainly try to keep up what I have managed so far
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Another great chapter, really looking forward to what comes next!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Now I'm wondering how things will go with the guests...and if anyone is going to think twice about this, or if the mother will have second thoughts herself. Also, what surprises are in store?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic