Kidnapped by Father Christmas M/fm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kidnapped by Father Christmas M/fm

Post by lasse672000 »

'It was the night before Christmas, and Angelica was fast asleep in her bed. She was dressed in a pink, cotton onesie pyjama with feet, and the buttons situated in the back, along with a butt-flap.
"So you can't take it off by mistake!" her mother had explained, when asked.
She was abruptly woken up by her brother Anders, dressed in a pyjama onesie similar to hers, but his being light blue, pressing a hand over her mouth.
"Shhh!" he breathed, putting a finger over his own mouth. "I think he's here already!"
Not being fully awake yet, she was not sure who he was talking about for a second. Then she realized it had to be Father Christmas he was talking about.
She pushed his hand away, and whispered: "Let's go downstairs and find out; shall we?"
"Yes: let's!" Anders nodded vigorously.

They crept downstairs, and then stood silent, listening for suspitious sounds, and looked around for something out of the ordinary. She saw a light coming from under the closed door to the living room, and waved to her brother to follow her, as quietly as possible.
They slowly opened the door, and when they looked in, the saw a white-haired man, dressed in a red velvet coat with white fur trim on the collar, cuffs and hem and ditto trousers with fur trim on the waist and cuffs, and black, shiny boots, standing over by the Christmas tree, with a big sack over his shoulder, and with his back to them.
Without turning around, he said: "Ah; there you are. At last! I've been standing here for ages, wondering when you two would be so kind as to show up! Get'em boys, and bring them over here!"

Angelica and Anders were grabbed from behind, and their wrists were quickly, but expertly, tied together behind their backs, and rags were shoved inside their mouths, and tied in place by strips of cloth. Then, their captors pushed them inside the room, and over to the man by the tree, and forced down on their knees.
She looked up at the man, who was quite rotund and had a good-humoured, rubicund face.
"So," he chuckled, "you kids wanted to spy on Father Christmas himself, did you? Maybe learn some tricks of the trade, eh? Well, then I'll show you!" He looked over their shoulders and nodded.
The next thing that happened Angelica, was that someone pulled her on her feet threw her over a shoulder. Her knees and ankles were tied together, and she was carried outside, and put onto the back seat of an estate car.

Father Christmas got behind the wheel, started the car, and started driving.
"I bet you're wondering why I don't use my magic sleigh?" He looked at her in the rear view mirror.
"Ng-hng." she mumbled through her gag.
"Well, you see; I had to leave it in the garage, as it was in need of some urgent service. And this car is more in tune with the times; don't you think so?" he explained, looking mighty pleased with himself. When he noticed she was trying to find the knot in the rope holding her wrists together, he chuckled, shook his head, and said: "I wouldn't bother, if I were you. He's such an knot-tying expert, not even I can undo them. Which came as a big surprise to me, seeing as I was the one who taught him."

While the man talked, Angelica had managed to sit up, and could now get a clear look of where they were going.
"Don't bother looking for someone to come to your rescue, child!" the fat man said. "The windows are one-way, and besides, I'd be surprised if there'd be anyone around this time of night. especially when it's as cold as tonight! Well, maybe the cops would. So you just sit back, and enjoy the ride!"
Suddenly, a clear class window was raised, and the back of the car was filled with a smelly gas. The last thing she saw, before passing out, was the man's smiling face, and him saying: "Nighty-night!"

The next morning, she woke with a slight headache. She stumbled out of bed, and walked down stairs to get some breakfast.
"Hi, hunny!" her grandfather, a rotund, white haired man with a big, white beard, greeted her. "Sleep well?"
"Yes, thank you!" she replied. Then, she shook her head. "But I had the strangest dream! I dreamt I was kidnapped by Father Christmas, and driven around town in an estate car?"
"I had exactly the same dream, funnily enough." her brother Anders said. "But it was one of his elves who drove me!"
"Well, a whole plate of baked beans can give you bad dreams." their grandfather said, and chuckled.