A summer game mm/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A summer game mm/f

Post by lasse672000 »

"Well, Simon! I think our work here is done!" Oscar huffed and looked around the room. It was circular, underground and had exposed stone walls. A set of cuffs were hanging on chains on one wall, and in the middle stood a massive timber table, with a roller with chains and cuffs attached to one end, and two more cuffs and chains on the other. Opposite the door was a space that had floor-to-ceiling bars on three sides, a small door and a wood bench fixed to the wall.
"I bloody well hope so." Simon huffed, and wiped the sweat off his fore head with the back of his hand. "Think she'll like it?"
"Like it? Oh, she'll love it!" Oscar raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "She'll of course pretend not to, but we both know her too well, to fall into that trap; don't we?"
"Hope you're right! I wouldn't want to upset her. It just might come back and haunt us, when we least expect it."
"Mm; that's always a risk, of course." Oscar gravely nodded, and took a sip from the water bottle standing on the floor beside him. "But something tells me it won't."
"Hope you're right!"
"We both know I am, bro!" Simon playfully shoved an elbow in his brother's side. "Now, come on! Let's go get her!"

Frida lay on her back, on the grass. She was dressed in a flowery bathing suit, and she had a wide brimmed straw hat over her face. When she heard the boys approaching, she lifted the hat a little bit, and said: "Good afternoon, boys! What brings you all the way over here?"
"Good afternoon, ma'm!" Simon smiled, put one hand on his back, and bowed deeply. This was a game they had played many times over the years. She, of course, was a noble woman, they two labourers. "There's something we humbly ask you to look at and give your approval of, Your Grace."
"Oh? What might that be?"
"Nothing special, Your Grace; just something I and my brother have put together in our spare time. That's all."
"Very well, then." Frida theatrically sighed. "But it'll have to be a quick look, as I have more important things to attend to!" She graciously held out her hands, and the boys took one each and helped her get to her feet.
"This way, ma'm." Oscar played along as he bowed as gracefully as his brother, and showed the way, using one hand.
"Thank, you. Otto, is it?"
"No, ma'm. My name is Oscar, ma'm." Oscar humbly replied. "And this is my brother, Simon, ma'm!"
"Nice to make your acquaintance, boys. Now; where is that thing you wanted me to see?"
"It is actually a room, ma'm. This way, ma'm; if you would be so kind?"

They led her into a wooded area behind their house, and to an underground cellar.
"So; what was it you wanted me to see?" Frida asked. "All I can see is a bump in the ground."
"Patience, Your Grace! Patience!" Simon opened a hatch. "This way, please. Mind you head."
When she had stepped inside and had a look around, she gasped.
"Oh, boys!" she exclaimed, falling out of her noble character, and put her hands together under her chin. "This is LOVELY!" She started walking around, stroking the chains and the table. "Have you done all this, for me? It's wonderful!
"Yes. And I hope it will keep you entertained for a long time."
"Oh, I'm sure it will!" Frida could just about keep tears from rolling down her cheeks, as she looked around. But they would have been tears of joy, had she allowed them to fall. "There's so much in here, I don't know where to start!"
"How about over here?" Oscar pointed towards the table, and Frida lay down on her back, and put her arms up. The boys quickly locked her wrists and ankles in the cuffs, and Simon turned the handle of the roller a couple of times, so she lay completely stretched out.
Then, they started tickling her wherever they could, using just about everything from their fingers to feathers, finishing off with ice being shoved inside her bathing suit, through the neck- and leg holes.

"How do you feel, Your Grace?" Simon asked, as they helped her get off the table.
"Hate you; love this room!" she said, with a smile
"Is there anything else, you would like to try, Your Grace?" Oskar asked.
"Mm," Frida nodded, "those cuffs on the wall, and then maybe those in the cell."
"Let me just warn you; if you want to be put in the cell, you will have to spend the night in there." Oscar warned her.
"Well, then; so be it!" Frida graciously said.
Barden Fayle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Barden Fayle »

nice story. short but sweet.
Is it likely to continue? are the yokels going to have their wicked way with her Grace?
Would like to see how it progresses
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

"Hey, Frida! Wait a second, will you? I'd like to talk to you!" Simon came running after her, and skidded to a halt at her side. He put his hands on his knees for a second, then leaned backwards, stretching his arms in the air, in an effort to catch his breath.
"You out of breath after a short run like that? You really need to exercise more, bro!" she teased him, and gave his tummy a friendly pat.
"Are you telling me I'm fat?" Simon smiled.
"No, of course not. Wouldn't dream of it. I just meant that you're a bit unfit, that's all."
"Oh, and you're a wonder of fitness yourself, are you?" Now it was his turn to pat her tummy. The siblings looked at each other, and then burst out laughing.
"The thing is," Simon told her, when he had calmed down a bit, "that I've invited a friend of ours to come and take a look at the dungeon. And I thought it would be more of an impact, if there was an actual prisoner inside. So I was wondering if you'd be willing to be that person?"
"Sure," Frida said, "I can be your prisoner. Does it mean you'll chain me to the wall, tickle torture me, and lock me in the cell?"
"Yup," Simon confirmed, "the whole enchilada!"
"O.K," Frida sighed, "just make sure to let me out in time for me to get changed and go to school tomorrow."
"Thanks, sis! I knew I could count on your cooperation. And I will let you out, as soon as he's gone. Promise."

When they arrived home, Frida ran to her bed room and changed into a leotard, and a pair of sneakers. Then, she went to the back door, and said, "O.K, Simon. I'm ready to be your prisoner, to do with as you please."
Meanwhile, Simon had fallen back into his villain-character, from a couple of days ago.
"Ah, Your Grace!" he sarcastically said. "Would you be so kind as to turn around, and put your hands behind your back?"
She did, and he tied a rope around them. "Let's go." he said, and grabbed her shoulder.

He led her into the cellar, placed her against a wall, and locked the cuffs around her wrists.
"He'll be here soon, so you won't have to wait long." he told her, as he looked at his watch.
"Take your time, and don't worry about me." she replied. "I'll be just fine!"
"O.K, then; see you in a while!" And then, he left.

After what seemed like an eternity for Frida, the door opened and Simon stepped in, followed by a sun tanned boy, just slightly taller than him, and with curly dark hair.
"So, Angus!" Simon said with pride in his voice, waving his hand around. "This is our dungeon, where we keep our sister, when she's not forced to go to school."
"Impressive!" Angus said, as he looked around. "Really impressive! Is that rack in working order?" he asked and pointed to the table. "And these chains and cuffs; are they real?
"Sure are!" Simon smiled. "We've had hours of fun with them, believe me! Well, Oscar and I have, anyway."
Angus walked over to where Frida stood, and put a hand under her chin.
"I am Princess Frida of Outlandia, and my father will come and rescue me any minute now!" Simon gave her a confused look. 'A princess?' he mouthed and raised his eyebrows, and she nodded.
"Oh; a princess are you?" Angus smiled, ready to play the game. He held out his hand towards Simon. "Keys, please!" he said. "I think it is about time the princess leaned some manors!"

He unlocked the cuffs around her wrists, and led her to the table, where he made her lie down, Then he locked her wrists above her head, removed her shoes, and locked the cuffs around her ankles. Then he looked at Simon. "Ready for some fun?"
"Sure!"
For the next half hour or so, they were glad the dungeon was so far away from any buildings, because they made Frida holler at the top of her lungs several times, using only their fingers, which they used to tickle her wherever they could.
When the boys got tired of the game, they released her from the table, and put her in the cage, locked her wrists in the cuffs above her head, and left.

Sometime later, Simon returned, and opened the cell door. When he reached up to unlock the cuffs, she protested: "No; don't! I want to stay here tonight!"
"Which of course means I'll have to stay here too, just to keep an eye on you." Simon sighed. "Very well, then. Just let me get something for us to eat, and my sleeping bag."
"Sorry bro!" Frida didn't sound at all apologetic. "It's just that I like it in here, for some strange reason!"
Wheezy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wheezy »

Cool story, wonder what will happen next?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic