THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL (MMM/MMMM) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Such unnecessary strict cruel bondage... Exactly the kind of thing I love! Legendary writings and explanations once again! I felt like I was the main character.

Now as for which character I'd want to be? Definitely Kyle! Being the last to be tied up means the first 3 guys were practice. Then being gagged with another man's underwear for 36 hours? Well that would be something only I would enjoy :lol:
Kik: johnnygmmy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Johnny wrote: 4 years ago Such unnecessary strict cruel bondage... Exactly the kind of thing I love! Legendary writings and explanations once again! I felt like I was the main character.

Now as for which character I'd want to be? Definitely Kyle! Being the last to be tied up means the first 3 guys were practice. Then being gagged with another man's underwear for 36 hours? Well that would be something only I would enjoy :lol:
Glad you enjoyed reading this, kiddo.
I sure as hell had a lot of fun writing it!

Kyle certainly didn't have it easy.
None of them did 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant story! I think I'd go for any of the lads to be in their position
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

harveygasson wrote: 4 years ago Brilliant story! I think I'd go for any of the lads to be in their position
Glad to hear it, mate!
I'll be sure to ring you up when I decide to start auditions for a RL reenactment of this.

Maybe you'll get to play all their roles so we can decide which one suits you best 8-)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
harveygasson wrote: 4 years ago Brilliant story! I think I'd go for any of the lads to be in their position
Glad to hear it, mate!
I'll be sure to ring you up when I decide to start auditions for a RL reenactment of this.

Maybe you'll get to play all their roles so we can decide which one suits you best 8-)
Haha sounds good to me man!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oh Joshua 100%
I wouldn't be able to deal with any of the other gags AT ALL.

If only there was some kind of movie made about all your fantastic stories bondagefreak... ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

Very nice read! Your way of storytelling is amazing! I love the detail you put into it! Poor boys, hope they like the taste and smell haha.

If I had to choose, honestly i would go with our main character!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ayu wrote: 3 years ago Very nice read! Your way of storytelling is amazing! I love the detail you put into it! Poor boys, hope they like the taste and smell haha.

Poor kiddo.
Hope you survive being gagged with those sweat-soaked, super smelly, week-old dress socks, boi.
'Cause you won't be makin' a PEEP once those putrid stinkers go in ;)

Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Ayu wrote: 3 years ago Very nice read! Your way of storytelling is amazing! I love the detail you put into it! Poor boys, hope they like the taste and smell haha.

Poor kiddo.
Hope you survive being gagged with those sweat-soaked, super smelly, week-old dress socks, boi.
'Cause you won't be makin' a PEEP once those putrid stinkers go in ;)
I’m up for the challenge! ;)
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago IF YOU HAD TO PLAY THE ROLE OF THE MAIN CHARACTER OR ONE OF HIS FRIENDS (JOSHUA, MATT, KYLE) WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE AND WHY?

Thanks for the comments, guys. Glad you both enjoyed it.
@squirrel @Gagfan
Hm, tough choice ! Even though I’d love the smelliest gag I have thing for sneakers and sportswear brands, so the puma socks win ^^ therefore, I’d love to play the role of poor Josh. Hehe :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
Everybody wants to play Joshua it seems.
Good choice! It looks like we'll have to redo the scene many times in the hopes of finding who play's Joshua's part the best ;)

[mention]Gagman[/mention]
Now that I have a better idea of what floats your boat, I think this tread might be up your alley 8-)

Gagman

Post by Gagman »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Whitestorm
Everybody wants to play Joshua it seems.
Good choice! It looks like we'll have to redo the scene many times in the hopes of finding who play's Joshua's part the best ;)

@Gagman
Now that I have a better idea of what floats your boat, I think this tread might be up your alley 8-)
Oh, most definitely! And given the choice, Id be Kyle for sure. I wouldnt want to be gagged with my dads clothes (eww! And not in a good way!) But a strangers? Im in! Plus, underwear gag beats sock gag everytime for me. (Although I wont say no to a sock stuffed in my mouth 😉.)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago And given the choice, Id be Kyle for sure.
Plus, underwear gag beats sock gag everytime for me. (Although I wont say no to a sock stuffed in my mouth 😉.)
Everyone's pining over that huge ass rotten Puma sock poor Josh got his yapper stuffed with.
Glad to hear you'd be up for taking Kyle's role in all this.

You and [mention]beserkade12[/mention] will have the distinct honour of chewing on some really big, raunchy briefs during the 36-hour long rehearsal scene 8-)

Btw, since you're more into underwear gags, you might enjoy this one quite a bit: WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE (M+/M)

[mention]Gagman[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention]
Btw, neither of you have responded to the UNDERWEAR GAG SURVEY yet.

P.s- Actually went ahead and reread all the answers.
It seems that Kyle's role is more sought after than I thought!
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] and [mention]Johnny[/mention] have both volunteered to audition for that role as well.

I hope the four of you have fun chewing on the dad's big, smelly briefs!
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], you'll be joining this group as well, boi 8-)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I would love to smell those underwear . The part where his ballsack sat .
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love the strictness of the hogties. 36 hours like that would have been tough to endure. I’m not sure how on earth those burglars got the boys feet to their elbows that’s some serious bondage.

I feel a little generic but I’d chose Josh too. There is just something about the puma sock that makes me want it crammed in my mouth.

Another beautifully written piece [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention]
I think this is another piece you both would definitely enjoy.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A classic story of home invasion with the [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] factor! You really do have a talent for describing certain things and there was a nice degree of variation.

Loved the extreme hogties and the way the burglars dealt with them one at a time - the later victims can see their fate but can do nothing to prevent it. Particular enjoyed our POV character's thoughts on Josh's gag at the end of the second chapter! Also love just how cold, methodical and mechanical their captors are - there's not really any need for things to be so severe but they do it anyway and with no dialogue. Great that you allow the time for them all to appreciate their predicament - at least they're all in it together - a very extreme bonding experience!

You seem to have enough, far better suited, volunteers for your production so I'll abstain from voting. I've always been much more of a behind the scenes person anyway!

Is it wrong that a small, evil part of me hopes that when the Dad gets home he just grabs a beer and puts the TV on, ignoring the predicament of his son and friends? Unlikely, given the reason behind their predicament but still...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I would play the role of joshua coz he got is mouth stuffed to max with socks
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

With this story initially being written for [mention]squirrel[/mention] and [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]' enjoyment, I had no idea it would resonate with you as well [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]!

Glad you enjoyed the ruthlessness of those ties and gags!
I must admit, although this tale doesn't feature a wildly intelligent storyline, I had an unordinary amount of fun composing it.

From following Bound & Gagged, you probably know that I have a thing for predicament bondage; situations where an unfortunate victim finds himself unfairly bound and gagged and with no means to correct or alert anyone of the injustice.

Sure, I love a good father/son bondage story.
But the joy for me here was writing about our main protagonist watching his friends being gagged with his own father's pungent stuff, and them not being able to cope with the stench of their gags.

I'm not saying that the treatment our protagonist got was any fairer, but at least he lived in the house those burglars had targeted.
His three buddies, on the other hand, were just incredibly unlucky to have been there. Simply a case of wrong time, wrong place. Predicament bondage at it's best, IMO. Sorta like Steven being mistaken for Josh after the switch Phil cleverly initiated in B&G. A mighty frustrating predicament, but one that our narrator was prohibited from warning his captors about.

The predicament here is similarly cruel (if not more so) considering the nauseatingly putrid work socks and giant, pube-ridden undies our protagonist's three friend had their mouths stuffed with. Not only were the gags eye-watering and puke-inducing, but aside from the protagonist, the victims had no connection or relation to the man who's foul socks and boxers they were chewing on.

Even more frustrating was the fact that they remained like that an entire weekend; bound together in the same room, futilely trying to call for help and futilely attempting to communicate with each other through their insurmountably large stuffings.

Such a simple and relatively uncomplex piece, but one that I enjoyed immensely.

P.s- If you're into predicament bondage, you'll probably like these short pieces as well:

- THE OFFICE MANAGER AND HIS UNLUCKY SON (MM/Mm) https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4822
- WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE (MMMMM+/M) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4282

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'd hate to be anything so mundane as predictable! Variety is the spice of life - a motto I apply equally to reading and kinks.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockbound1234 wrote: 3 years ago I would play the role of joshua coz he got is mouth stuffed to max with socks
Really? I'm surprised you'd wanna play him the most.
Sure he did get his mouth stuffed to the max, but then all of them did.

Out of the four of them, seems to me like Joshua actually got the best -albeit still terribly smelly- gag.

smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

Oh I would absolutely play the role of Kyle if this was re-casted!! Plug me up with those dingy boxers ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
I'd love to know whose role you'd be auditioning for if we attempted a recast of this scene.
Which of the four characters would you most be interested in playing?

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Sockgaggedman
I'd love to know whose role you'd be auditioning for if we attempted a recast of this scene.
Which of the four characters would you most be interested in playing?
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Well when I first reread the story 1 hour ago, by the middle part I would have chosen Matt's gag, as it fit in almost al my categories :

- it was big
- it was smelly
- it was worn a long time ( 11 days)
It was more than perfect. As if it was made for me!

But than I read a bit more, and saw the narrator's gag! And OMG, it was perfect!
Besides all the things mentioned above, it was fresh off the foot! It was moisted in sweat and soaking in manly bodly fluid, so my last category was checked!

If I was offered that gag, I would have too opened my mouth willingly! :lol:

So, let's not stop at a recasting, and remake it a life-action! :lol:

I think we would literally battle over one of the twink's role! And I think we all know a guy with large feet and extrem foot odour that can help us and shut us up ;)

( P. S. : It is [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] )
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
IF YOU HAD TO PLAY THE ROLE OF THE MAIN CHARACTER OR ONE OF HIS FRIENDS (JOSHUA, MATT, KYLE) WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE AND WHY?
I am actually torn between the MC and Matt. It's hard to choose because both fulfilled the criteria of my preferences. They are both dress socks and both were worn for at least a week. Although, I like it also something that is fresh off the feet, but my nether region is telling me otherwise. It was very active when I was reading through Matt's predicament. The way you have elaborated the fumes and how bad the foot odor the MC's dad totally got me pent up. Hence, I would choose Matt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic