A chaotic babysitting experience. mmff/you...you/mmff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

A chaotic babysitting experience. mmff/you...you/mmff

Post by Sociopath3 »

Your neighbor John approaches you and asks if you could babysit their four kids for three days (Friday-Sunday) because they couldn't find anyone else and they offer a lot to make it worth your while. You accept but wonder why they didn't use one of the professional babysitting services, you'll learn soon enough.

Friday arrives and you go to the house (it us three stories and has a large back yard and a pool) as you get to the door John opens it he says "hi, we were just getting our things into the car. Please come in and meet the kids", he shouts "kids get down here!" you hear them running down. John says "this is Emma (15 years old, blonde, blue eyes), Olivia (9 years old, brunette, blue eyes), Liam (13 years old, brown hair, green eyes) and Mason (11 years old, blond, blue eyes).", John looks at his watch and says "sorry I have to leave now, have fun and don't let them stay up too late.". You are shown to the guest bedroom by Liam where you put your bag down on the bed, you ask "is there anything you want to do this weekend", "yeah, I've some ideas" Liam replies. Olivia then arrives snd offers you a glass of water, you thank her and take a long drink. When you set the drink down your vision gets blurred and you collapse.

You wake up with your hands tied above your head with white rope, as are your ankles and knees, and you have a foul tasting fabric stuffed in you mouth you try spitting it out but it's blocked in by a long strip of duct tape you look ahead and realize its your socks. Your struggle and try screaming but all that comes out are muffled noises then the kids walk in. Emma says in a belittling tone "I see you're awake, we're going to have so much fun, we're going to start with some tickling if you don't want this let us know." you scream but all that comes out are unintelligible mumbles. They all periodically tickle you, they leave and Liam says "we'll be back in an hour, don't go anywhere."

You furiously struggle and eventually get free, you notice a large bag in the corner of the room, you open it to see ropes, scarfs, tape and sleeping pills. You hear footsteps approaching and you hide behind the door as Emma walks through and you pounce, hand gagging her and tape her hands behind her back and to her waist, you tape her knees and ankles together, you then get her socks and stuff them in her mouth followed by tape being wrapped around her head. As her siblings come in you repeat the same process. You say "I think you four will need a punishment, fitting to the crime of course." you tickle them for a while and then hogtie them while you make dinner.

For dinner you chair tie them all and fed them, obviously the food is the healthiest (and therefore most disgusting food) possible and you assured they ate it all. You release them from the chairs and bring them to bed where you tie them to their beds, tickled them and promised another day of fun to each of them.
End

This is the first story I've written, please provide feedback so I can make better stories in the future.
MisterB
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterB »

A nice first story! The advice I'd offer is to slow down and take your time with telling the story. I really wanted more (which is a sign you've written a good story), but it felt like you rushed past a lot of details that could have been really fun to read.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

MisterB wrote: 4 years ago A nice first story! The advice I'd offer is to slow down and take your time with telling the story. I really wanted more (which is a sign you've written a good story), but it felt like you rushed past a lot of details that could have been really fun to read.
Thanks for the advise, also I'm glad you liked the story.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

the idea was really great. but it was much too short. hope you write more in the future.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

great I love this little story
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello, nice first part. If tell in the beginning that it goes over hole weekend than for me a story to short if she ends on first evening at least not with word end. Let open or promise more part. It could get ends if the parents get early home as expected out of any reason and then children get punished or babysitter get so kinky that he/she learn to love it and children are so sane that the babysitter get not harmed.
Andrew
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic