Discovered By Three Girls PART 2 ADDED (FFF / M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Discovered By Three Girls PART 2 ADDED (FFF / M)

Post by RKOJason03 »

Hello everyone. This is a story from the old site and, well we all know what tragic thing happened. And so now I am recreating it. Enjoy.

"Alright man, see you later," I said after getting off from my Xbox.
I looked down at my phone and saw the time to be 2:50 pm. I decided to get some water, some snacks and lay down to watch Netflix. Just before I turned on the TV I heard a knock at the door. I ran up the stairs and walked to the front door. I opened it and I saw three friends of mine. There was Kaitlyn, Sarah, and Kaylee. (Not real names) I immediately wondered why they were here. But I was even more confused on why Sarah was here. We dated in 7th grade but then she broke up with me for no reason. I was sad for a while and after trying to become friends again, she allegedly has hated me for the past three years. I also noticed there was a Jeep in my driveway, Oh ya that's right. kaylee got her license about seven months ago. So she could drive with friends.

"Are you busy Jason?" Kaylee said.
"No, but why are you asking?" I said.
"We accidentally bought 4 tickets to Lagoon instead of three and everyone we know cant go. So would you like to go?"
"Are you serious?"
"Ya!"
"Alright give me a minute to get ready."
"We'll be waiting."
I ran downstairs to turn everything off, grab my phone and leave the house. I jumped in Kaylee's Jeep and we started to go to Lagoon. We parked at Kaylee's house.
"We all need to grab something so C'mon in," Kaylee said.
As I walked in the door I got asked a question that made me think... what.
"Jason, we know you're into bondage," Kaitlyn said.
"...No," I said.
"Jason, just be serious about this. We want to have fun with you." Kaitlyn said.
"What do you have in mind?" I said.
"We'll let that be a surprise," Kaitlyn said.

Right after that Kaylee and Sarah jumped on my back, and I fell towards the floor. Sarah was on me with my arms behind my back while Kaylee was on my legs. I started to struggle but Kaitlyn rushed over with a roll of duct tape and started to tape my hands. And then taped my legs together.
"Now, will you do whatever you say with what we say?" Kaitlyn said.
I thought for a second, I nodded my head in response.
"Good, first give me your phone," Kaitlyn said.
I unlocked my phone and handed it to Kaitlyn.
"I texted your mom and told her you're sleeping over here for a few days," Kaitlyn said. My mind was racing thinking about what they were going to do to me. They handed me some black garbage bags cut out into a shirt, pants, and underwear. I have a thing for latex, and garbage bags have a similar look and feel to them. The told me to go change into these. They were obviously a little big. But I was still excited to see what they were planning. They told me to sit on the floor. I did and they started taping my legs and upper body. They noticed a growing bulge in my pants.

"HAHA, he's got a boner," Sarah said while laughing.
I felt pretty embarrassed, although I knew this would happen.
"We'll fix that right now," Kaitlyn said, "Stand up Jason!"
I did as Kaitlyn said, I didn't have much balance so they helped hold me up. And they started wrapping tape all around my mid body. The sensation of almost a full mummification felt amazing in every aspect of my body. after they finished a mummification they took a small towel, wadded it up and stuffed in my mouth. Kaitlyn proceeded to wrap tape around my head for a strong tape gag.

After that, all the girls picked me up and started to take me to Kaylee's basement and they put me in a dark and empty room. They put me on the floor soon after that the lights came on.
"You know what?" Kaylee said, my eyes were on her to see what she had to say. "Here's your ticket, we're going to Lagoon," my eyes widened to the size of golf balls. It was only about 3:00 pm, they could be back until 10:00 pm I thought "Let's go!" said Kaylee. All the girls left except Kaitlyn. She came close to me and said "I won't let them hurt you Jason" She kissed my taped up mouth, got up and started walking away. She was about to leave but then we stared into each other's eyes. She flicked the light switch and left.
Last edited by RKOJason03 6 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Jason Gines
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great start to the revived story. I can’t wait to read the upcoming parts of this story.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

looking good
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad to see this re-boot. Post when ready!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Part 2

"Oh my Gosh that was so much fun," Kaylee said, "But we've got to go back and check on our little mummy."
"Me first!" Sarah said.
"No me!" Kaylee responded.
"Hey, maybe we should take it easy on Jason," Kaitly said. Kaylee and Sara both looked at Kaitlyn with disgust on their faces.
"Fine, we'll just go home and chill," Kaylee said. All the girls arrived home safe and sound.
"Hey, Let's capture her," Kaylee said.
"OK," Sarah responded. They both walked into the house after Kaitlyn and jumped on her from behind. Kaitlyn fell towards the floor and Kaitlyn jumped out to grab some more duct tape. Kaylee ran over and started taping Kaitlyn's arms and wrists. Sarah kept holding Kaitlyn down while Kaylee wrapped her legs around the knees and ankles. Kaylee grabbed Kaitlyn's socks and stuffed them in her mouth. She proceeded to wrap tape around her head and mouth. Kaylee wrapped around Kaitlyn's eyes to blindfold her. kaylee wrapped tape above and below Kaitlyn's boobs. Sarah and Kaylee moved Kaitlyn onto her stomach. Sarah grabbed Kaitlyn's ankles and pulled them up while Kaylee wrapped some tape around them and connected a hogtie around her eyes. Kaylee and Sarah both picked up Kaitlyn and took her to Kaylee's room. They threw Kaitlyn onto Kaylee's bed and left her there overnight.
Jason Gines
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

I know it's short people but just please be patient. I can't just write a fictional story and go to town. Although a true story I can because I know what happened.
Jason Gines
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Yeah, Part two is a little short, some kind of trailer for the actual story maybe :lol:

Started well with those girls gone wild and could lead to some fun things...
So buy a month of food and supplies, shut down your phone, unplug the PSP and take your time...

( I think I spotted a confusion between Kaitlyn and Kaylee somewhere, your "K" girls addiction played a trick on you ;) )
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Great start. For part three, maybe you could describe the character. I am looking forward to the next part. : D
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Nice story :D :D
Please continue
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

[quote=RKOJason03 post_id=4951 time=1524536992 user_id=443]
Hello everyone. This is a story from the old site and, well we all know what tragic thing happened. And so now I am recreating it. Enjoy.

What was the tragedy on the old site?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic