The Perfect Gift (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

The Perfect Gift (m/m)

Post by cj2125 »

Justin never considered himself self-conscious, granted he wasn’t an exhibitionist like say… Zack, but he never had issues undressing in front of other people. He wasn’t even self-conscious, even though the 18-year-old guy didn’t have the most impressive physique, he had been hitting the gym lately and the results were starting to show. Then why was his face so red standing in front of that 14-year-old- boy? It was probably to outfit he had been forced to wear, because he didn’t agree to it! He was a kidnapped victim so it wasn’t like he had a say on what he was made to wear!

It was simple enough, a pair of red shorts the reach above his knees, a little short for Justin’s taste, with a white trim around the waist and leg cuffs, it came with a Santa’s hat that Max was currently holding in his hand, along with a bunch of green ropes. “I still don’t understand how you get your hands on these”

“I just approached the clerk and ask for it” the red-haired kid replied while untangling the rope, Justin would be inclined to doubt him if not for the way he himself was kidnapped: He opened his door that Christmas morning to find Max standing there with a piece of rope in his hands. The boy smiled at him and politely asked if he would be willing to be kidnapped. Justin of course was inclined to refuse but the moment he learned it was for a present to Zack, Max’s older brother and Justin’s… friend, he jumped on board. He would do anything for that idiot, that was his weakness and the reason why he was standing half naked in front of that Mini-Zack, about to be tied up.

Speaking of being tied up, Justin followed Max’s instructions and sat on the bed, pulling his hands behind his back and grabbing his elbows. Max lashed the teen’s arms together, cinching the space in between creating a box tie, then pulled the ropes over his shoulders, under his armpits and above and below Justin’s chest; the brown-haired boy was impressed, the tie was snug yet didn’t cut the circulation; he arched his back and fidgeted around, feeling the green ropes yet he couldn’t find any knot to pick, in other words, he was stuck.

“So... I guess you know about me and Zack?” Justin asked hoping to make some small talk, he rarely had spent time with Max, never without Zack’s presence yet he had to admit the kid had surprised him with this idea for a gift, he was also slightly disturbed that Max apparently knew about the things they did behind closed doors, how else could he come up with this idea?

“It’s quite obvious!” Max rolled his eyes and crouched down to tie Justin’s ankles together “you didn’t do a good job hiding it!” Justin blushed brightly and hanged his head low, does that mean Max had heard everything they’ve been doing in Zack’s room? Everything? “don’t worry! I do it all the time too!”

“What?” Justin almost jumped from the surprise

“Yeah! With my best friend Luke! We started doing it when we were 12…” Justin’s jaw dropped to the floor, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable with that conversation. “Later Tom and Dylan joined us, they are always fun but Luke is special! He knows how to make it amazing!” Max smiled warmly. Justin now not only felt uncomfortable but really embarrassed that this kid had more experience than him!

“But I’m sure you’ve had fun with Zack too!” Max shrugged as he wrapped more rope above and below Justin’s knees “hey! I know you’re his present but do you think he’ll let me join you?” and Justin was uncomfortable again. Very uncomfortable.

“Wait a second! Max, what do you think Zack will do with me?” the boy shrugged and tied Justin’s thighs together “Don’t know, what do you do? Tickle you? Use you as a footstool. Oh! Luke likes to experiment with me! Once he hanged me upside down, another time he mummified me! He is an adorable evil genius!” Justin let out a sigh of relief as it became clear that Max had no idea what really was going on between him and Zack, ropes were heavily involved of course but there was way more! And he rather kept it a secret!

“Well, almost done!” Max smiled picking up a green ribbon, he tied it around Justin’s neck making sure it didn’t choke him and made a large bow out of the knot, placing it to his right side. Finally, he grabbed a sharpie and wrote on the boy’s bare chest “MERRY CHRISTMAS” Justin had to admit that gesture was rather cute.

“Thanks for doing this!” Max smiled picking up a roll of green duct tape

“No problem! Anything for Zack!” Justin smiled and closed his lips, letting Max press a few strips of tape over them. As one final touch, he placed Santa’s hat on the boy’s head. With the present ready, it was time to go and fetch it’s recipient; Max picked up a sleeping mask to use as a blindfold, checked Justin’s bonds one last time and headed to Zack’s room, sure that Zack would be thrilled to find his present.

Max should have known something was fishy when Zack refused to open his door at first and only came out at Max’s repeated insistence and even then, he was adamant that Max should stay away from his room. Finally, after much prodding from his brother, Zack agreed to put on the blindfold and let Max lead him to his present.

Upon seeing Justin, Zack’s jaw fell to the floor for a few seconds, before burst out laughing “Well done brother!” Zack chuckled ruffling Max’s hair “this is an awesome gift!” Justin grunted a little bit demanding to be acknowledged, he was the one tied up dressed as a rather exposed Santa after all!

“Shut up asshole! I’m having a sweet brotherly moment here!” Zack grinned getting a annoyed grunt from Justin in reply, the older brother turned to his younger sibling and gave him a hug, repeating his gratitude for that present. “Well Max, it’s your turn”

Max frowned “what?” but Zack didn’t reply, instead he offered his brother the blindfold

“Let’s go to my room!”

Max looked at him confused before putting on the blindfold, he felt Zack’s hands on his shoulders as he was lead outside his room “Be back for you, asshole!” Zack winked at Justin

“Ghhnnmm” Justin grunted rolling his eyes, once alone he fell back on the bed, feeling the ropes brushing against his skin. Now that he was alone he couldn’t help imagine what he would do with Zack, that idiot certainly had his way of driving him crazy, both in a good and bad way. This had been a good present, that he had to admit, but as he lay on the bed, he wondered what Zack had planned for his brother.

“No way” Max looked at the scene dumbfounded. He knew a few things about Luke. He knew that he didn’t like being tied up by people he didn’t trust, he didn’t like being shirtless and he didn’t like wearing green tights. Well, he didn’t know the last one but he knew Luke well enough to have a good guess. Yet here was his best friend doing all those three things! Luke looked at Max sheepishly and bit down the red bandanna that was tied between his teeth.

The fourteen-year-old- boy looked a weird mixture of happy and miserable if that was possible. His black hair was covered by a green elf hat, apart from the hat, he only wore a pair of green tights, completing his elf costume. He sat on the bed with his legs crossed; his hands were tied behind his back with a red rope that went over his shoulders, weaving down his pale chest creating a harness before ending around his waists. His ankles were crossed and tied with another red rope that connected them to the ropes over his chest so he couldn’t straighten his legs. A red ribbon was tied around his neck too.

Over his pale chest, written in black marked were the words “MERRY CHRISTMAS”. Great minds seem to think alike!

“So you convinced him to do this?” Max asked inspecting his best friend’s bonds, Luke whimpered in his gag and looked at his friend with pleading eyes

“Yeah, though he was quite reluctant to put on the costume” Zack smirked getting a glare from Luke “but it worked well in the end! He really must care for you for him to be willing to endure all of this!”

“Awww! Is that truth Luke?” Max glanced at his friend. The dark haired boy smiled shyly and nodded

“Mghh Fghmmh!” Luke mumbled under the gag. Max couldn’t help himself and threw his arms around Zack giving his older brother a big hug

“Thanks a lot! Best present ever!”

“Hey! You did well too!” Zack beamed at him ruffling his hair “I really enjoyed mine too! In fact, I’m going to play with him right now!” he smirked turning around “Stay away from your room for a while!” he winked and headed to his brother’s room.

Justin’s eyes sparkled when he watched Zack walked inside, the red-haired guy locked the door behind him and approached the bound boy like a tiger on the prowl “Well Justin, I’ve heard from a reliable source that you’re an asshole” he smirked and jumped on the bed, Justin beamed at him and was quick to nuzzle against Zack’s chest, the free boy wrapped his arms around his friend’s body and pulled him closer, gently kissing his forehead “Merry Christmas asshole!”

“Mgh Fghhmmh ghhnmm” Justin chuckled and closed his eyes, wanting to be in Zack’s arms for ever more.

Once they were alone Max sat next to Luke “I know you don’t like hugs but… can I?”

Luke smirked and nuzzled against Max, letting him wrap his arms around his body, Christmas was a time of giving after all! Max pulled Luke closer, resting his chin on his friend’s head and let the hug linger for as long as he could “You’re the best Christmas present! And the best friend one could ever want!”
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Man, that story was very adorable with both brothers making a surprise for each other using the best friends of them!! They seems to be so synchronized with their ideas to give a gift for their brothers XD! Was very cute and sweet!

I liked how Justin and Luke were bound and gagged using several themed christmas decorations, I am sure they looked very good tied up like that! Glad that Max and Zack enjoyed each one their presets! Very amazing story!
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Thank you for the story, is amazing
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

D'aaaaaaaaw! :D That was just extremely adorable.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Very sweet. I love it when brothers get along.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Oh my god...

wish have older bros like this...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic