Scarf Girl Strikes Back! Part 1 (F/F, F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Scarf Girl Strikes Back! Part 1 (F/F, F/FF)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

A bank robbery had been reported at the San Fransokyo Bank. But of course, Noodle Burger Boy decided to coat SFIT in layers of ketchup and mustard at the same time. So while Hiro, Fred, Wasabi, and Baymax set off to dispatch of the rambunctious robot, the girls set off to stop whatever fiend was robbing the bank.

Upon entering the bank, the heroines saw the chaos this robber had caused; several of the bank patrons were hogtied on the floor, all gagged with scarves tied between their teeth.

“At least this crook has a sense of fashion when it comes to binding,” GoGo muttered.

“Are you kidding?!” Honey exclaimed, pointing to one of the women on the floor, who was restrained with a series of orange scarves all around her body. “Her red top doesn’t go with those scarves at all!”

The chemist removed the gag from that red top-wearing woman. “Where did the robber go?” Honey asked.
“She’s still in the vault,” the woman nervously answered. “But be careful: she’s powerful.”

GoGo scoffed. “Not as powerful as us, I’m sure, ma’am,” she told the woman as the two girls ran to where the robber was.

Inside, the robber was stuffing bills into several pillowcases. Who was the robber? It was a girl who was last seen humiliating Batgirl in Gotham City: Scarf Girl.

“Stop right there, scarf girl!” GoGo ordered.
“Huh, I’m impressed,” the villainess responded. “How did you know my name?”

“Your name is actually ‘Scarf Girl’?” a confused Honey Lemon asked.
“Yep!” a proud Scarf Girl answered.

“Well, you can come up with a more creative name in prison!” GoGo shouted as she charged towards her opponent. But much to her shock, Scarf Girl opened her palms, and from them flew two long black scarves that wrapped themselves around GoGo’s skates. With the discs enveloped in cloth, they lost all friction with the ground beneath them, forcing GoGo to come to a screeching halt.

With no wheels of her own to worry about, Honey Lemon started lobbing chemical balls at Scarf Girl. To counter, the villainess spawned a large navy-blue floral-print scarf. Unfolding it so that it created a giant square, Scarf Girl used it as a shield that blocked the chemistry-based onslaught.

Ducking in time to avoid the discs GoGo threw at her, Scarf Girl threw the now-slime-stained scarf to the side and launched a blue woolen scarf that tied itself around the speedster’s right wrist. Waiting just as another slime ball left Honey’s hand, the scarf spawner suddenly yanked on the scarf, causing GoGo to stumble into the path of the chemical sphere.

Honey watched in horror as her friend was now pinned to the floor by a blob of sky-blue slime. This caused her to fail to notice a purple silk scarf being tied around her left ankle until a hard tug sent her flying in the air and onto her back.

As soon as she reached the floor, an aching Honey realized that the brief time in the air caused her Chem Purse to slip off her shoulder and onto the floor a few feet from her. She tried to reach for it, but just as her fingertips grazed the strap, another tug on the scarf around her ankle dragged her just out of reach of it.

Scarf Girl quickly climbed on top of Honey and used her knees to pin her wrists down. “I got you beat, Slime Girl,” she told her.

“Won’t be like that for long,” GoGo told her captor. “The sky-blue slime should dissolve within the next few minutes, right?”
“Yep. You’ll be back in the fight soon enough!”

“In that case, I should wrap up the fight between us right now,” Scarf Girl said, suddenly sucker-punching Honey on the chin, knocking her unconscious. A quick soccer kick to the slime-covered speedster’s chin rendered her unconscious as well. With the two out, Scarf Girl grinned as she started to spawn numerous scarves from her palms...

oOo

After forcing Noodle Burger Boy to retreat, the three boys (and robot) realized that Honey and GoGo didn’t give them word on how the thwarting of the robbery went. Using Baymax’s scanners, they determined that they were still at the bank.

Just as they arrived, they saw the a figure adorned in scarves run out of the bank, stopping as soon as it saw the four.

“Who is that?” Fred asked aloud.
“I dunno,” Wasabi answered. Maybe it’s a new hero who stopped the robber and is here to join us.”

As if to deconfirm his theory, Scarf Girl launched two white scarves that tied themselves around the slicer’s wrists. With a hard yank from the girl, Wasabi was flung in the air.

“Not a new hero! Definitely not a new hero!” he shouted as he fell to the earth, tumbling on the ground upon impact.

Hiro, riding on Baymax’s back, flew towards his opponent. To counter, Scarf Girl shot a thick black scarf that wrapped itself around Baymax’s helmet, forcing Hiro to veer off to the side in order to remove the object obscuring his robot’s vision.

That only left Fred to deal with this peculiar villainess. “Let me tell you, lady,” he told her. “I’ve read thousands of comics in my life. But I have to say: I’ve never come across any villain with your powers.”
“What can I say? I’m unique,” she bantered back, as she spawned a giant red scarf that was the size of a matador’s cape and held it to her side.
“But this just means that I can call myself the first person to beat someone with your powers!”

Using the suit’s jump-enhancement features, the millionaire leapt up into the air, hoping to land a flying attack. Waiting for just the right time, Scarf Girl sidestepped and took the giant scarf with her, revealing a fire hydrant that Fred hadn’t noticed before.

Fred landed stomach-first onto the hydrant, causing him to crumple to the ground.

“That’s ok...I’ll just beat...you next time,” he groaned while writhing on the floor.

Climbing off of Baymax, Hiro launched a sonic blast from his suit’s gauntlets. Ducking it, Scarf Girl shot a long blue scarf that wrapped itself around the young boy from his elbow to his fingers. A hard yank flung Hiro onto the ground stomach-first. It was at this time Scarf Girl noticed a trolley passing by. She swiftly ran back into the bank and grabbed the pillowcases that she’d filled with cash.

“I’d love to stick around, heroes,” she told her grounded opposition, “but it’s clear you aren’t ready to fight me, Scarf Girl! Let me know when you decide to be worthy opponents.” With that, she launched a red scarf that latched itself to the trolley’s side. The trolley (and she, by extension) suddenly sped off.

“Baymax! Rocket fist!” Hiro ordered as he attempted to get the scarf off of his arms.

The robot launched one of his armor’s fists at the fleeing robber. Scarf Girl launched two white scarves that tied themselves around two nearby streetlights and caught the fist. Despite the fist’s attempt to rip through the impromptu scarf slingshot, the scarves held firm.

Finally, the fist ran out of fuel and flew back towards the robot, pwning Baymax right in the head. Baymax flew back and smashed the back of his head into another streetlight.

”SCanneRS DamaGed! SCAnners DAMageD! the healthcare companion slurred.

“Good luck freeing your frieeeeeennndddsss!” the heroes heard Scarf Girl cry out as the trolley sped away, leaving them in the dust.

“What does she mean ‘friends’?” Fred asked.

Suddenly, Hiro, who had just freed his arms, realized that there were only four members of Big Hero 6 currently present. “Honey and GoGo!” he exclaimed.

The three (leaving a damaged Baymax behind) rushed into the bank and into the vault, coming across the two.

The two were lying on the floor bound with scarves. Honey (whose Chem Purse was flung to the side, safely away from her reach) had her arms behind her back. A white scarf with pink polka dots was tied around her shoulders and a lavender scarf with yellow stripes was around her shoulders. Two scarves (pink and white) were tied around her ankles and knees respectively. A magenta scarf that matched her costume was around her mouth.

Meanwhile, GoGo (whose disks were piled onto of the Chem Purse) was tied in the exact same way, only with different colored scarves used on her: a blue one with white polka dots around her shoulders, a red scarf around her waist, a maroon scarf around her ankles and a violet scarf around her knees. A yellow scarf that matched her helmet was secured over her mouth.

“She got you too, huh?” Wasabi asked.
“Mmm hmm,” the two answered in unison.
“She got away,” Hiro informed them. “And she damaged Baymax’s scanners. Let’s get you two freed and back to base so we can figure out what to do next.”

Hiro flipped Honey over so that he can untie the knots. He quickly ran into a roadblock, however.

“There are no knots on these scarves,” Hiro noted.
“No big deal,” Fred told him. “If we can’t untie them, we’ll just tear their bonds.”

Fred raised the clawed hands of his costume and unleashed several swipes. But weirdly enough, the scarves didn’t seem to suffer any damage.

“But these claws are made of sharp metal!” the millionaire complained. “I know because I pricked my finger on them twice today.”
“Maybe these scarves need to be introduced to my Plasma Blades,” Wasabi commented.

He activated the blades on his suit’s gauntlets and, very carefully, made several slices. But once again, the scarves refused to budge.

“MMPH! MMM!” GoGo shouted in a frustrated tone

“Guys,” Hiro began in a somewhat worried tone, “why aren’t these scarves coming off of them?”

To Be Continued...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Fun! Looking forward to the next chapter. Great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Glad to see this story is up and posted and the characters are back as well. The first part is great as usual, and I can't wait to see the upcoming chapter(s).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic