Snowbound (F/F). A tale from the Chloéverse by BrittanyBound & Chloé Badelaine

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Snowbound (F/F). A tale from the Chloéverse by BrittanyBound & Chloé Badelaine

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Brittany was not happy after being forced to go on this trip. She had just broken up with her long time boyfriend, her so called best friend Megan was already flirting with that ex boyfriend, and now she had to spend a week in the mountains with both of them. Brittany had other friends to hang out with, but the train ride showed her best friend"s true intentions of being the rebound girl, and Brittany didn't feel like she could trust anyone. She felt so alone in a cabin full of her classmates.

She always enjoyed skiing, but knew she wouldn't be in the mood for it this time. The only comfort she thought she would have was hidden in her book bag hanging on her back.

Chloé was not as dipleased as she believed she would be, so far, the class trip from to the mountain has been relatively quiet and U.S .trains were nice and comfy, compared to the cattlewagons she knew in France
Being an exchange student, no one really paid attention to her and she had no real friends yet. That suited her, she had always her nose poked into one book or another and made little efforts to blend in herself.
She had been assigned a nice little chalet she had to share with a certain Brittany. They had never really spoken before. This Brittany girl was five feet four with a slight athletic build, a slim physique and a mix of dark blonde, brown hair that was going down past her shoulders. Chloé thought that sporty and popular as she looked like, she would have the chalet all for herself as her roomate to be, would for sure, spend all of her time skiing and hooking on boys.
Chloé was not really into skiing and socializing, but the school trip being mandatory part of her cursus she had no choice but to comply. At least she knew that she village they were heading to had anice cosy looking cafe that seemed to have wifi and a decent hot chocolate, thus said google and trip advisor, and the village had a nice bookshop...
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chloe had found her nice cafe, she had left her luggages on the chalet she will have to share with Brittany and left, escaping from the crowd of her classmates and teachers. While leaving she had crossed Brittany who had made her way to her room, Chloé had politely smiled, nodded in a vaguely friendly way before hurrying outside. Not wanting to engage into any sort of conversation. She had no doubts that Brittany would soon be with her many many friends.

But, in fact, Brittany was really feeling a little lonely, knowing that her recent recent ex boyfriend was also on this trip, and she didn’t want to see him out on the slopes when everyone went out to ski. She was a little relieved to find that her temporary roommate for this trip had swiftly left the chalet, a french exchange student she didn’t know very well. She wanted to relax and decided to read her recently purchased bondage romance novel. Within ten minutes, Brittany was already in the mood to have her own fun, pulling out ropes and a pair of handcuffs from her school bag. She quickly changed from her winter outfit to her warm woollen white sweater, a pair of short shorts over her dark opaque tights. She grabed the rope and encircled it around her ankles up to four times and cinched it tightly in a tight knot. Next she did the same thing to her legs, below and above her knees in a twin fashion. She tested them out to see if they budged, to her delight, her rope practice was paying off. Now for the gag she thought, she reached in and pulled out a pair of clean socks, and tights. She balled up both ankle socks and shoved them in her mouth, then taking the long pair of tights, spun them in a tight straight long coil and pulled it over her mouth, and tied the ends behind her head, knotting and pulling it as tight as she could. She tested this out by lightly signing a fun song, and to her satisfaction, only muffled lyrics escaped her mouth. She pulled a long black scarf out and tied it over her eyes, plunging her into darkness, feeling nearly helpless, she completed her bondage by cuffing her wrists behind her back, and placing a small handcuff key within reach to let herself out in 10 minutes...little did she know that she forgot to lock her room door.

Brittany was enjoying herself so much, pretending having being kidnapped/held hostage during a robery/home invasion]. She squirmed and moaned into her gag, pretending to call for help. She got a little bit carried away while doing so and she lost track of the handcuff's key, not knowing if they fell of the bed or were caught into the blanket. She was trying to retrieve them, a little panicked when she heard the door of the chalet slamming.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Love this start. self bondage discovery is often a,fun outcome.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chloé was back from her little work session at the café. She kicked her shoes and went in the small kitchenette to make some chocolate for when her roomate would come back from her ski session. She wanted to be nice to her. After all, they had a week to spend sharing some space .
That's when she heard the noise.
She stopped and held still. She could bet she heard something like a muffled groan...
After some time she heard it again. Coming from Brittany's room. "Que diable ?!..." she thought, her roomate was certainly enjoying some time with her boyfriend...
« Brittany are you here ? I'm sorry, did not mean to interrupt or bother »
The moaning repeated itself. Chloé thought it did sound a little distressed. It reminded her of the gagged moans that the heroines of the books/comics/tv shows she liked could make... She shook her head... No it could not be...
The moaning again a little louder and clearly distressed
"Ha au diable !..." Chloé thought. « Brittany i'm coming in, going to open your door »

Chloé froze when she saw her roomate squirming on her bed trussed up gagged and blindfolded.
« Fichtre Brittanny qu'est ce qui... What happened ? Are you allright ? »
She came to the bed and started trying undoing Britt's gag.
"Are you ok ? Were you mugged... Ok .. don't move i'll call someone."

Then Chloé noticed how Brittany was red in the face, completely embarrassed by being discovered like this. She quickly shook her head from side to side, mumbling "Nmmph, phleahmm don'hmm" through the loosening gag  to her « rescuer ». She guessed by the french words and accent that it was her french roommate. Brittany was horrified and struggled harder, pulling on her handcuffs, trying to loosen them, but the metal cuffs and chains only clanged together and held firm. She kicked her bound legs, striking nothing but air. Quickly her confused roommate finished undoing her gag, and Brittany spat out the two ankle socks. "Ugh...Ch...Chloe right?  I'm ok, I promise... Please! Please don't call anyone."
« But Brittany you are handcuffed » answered a puzzled Chloé, « i can't free you without the keys... (That was a lie, but Brittany did not have to know it... Yet !) Listen i'll call the police they will be able to free you and you can tell them about your assaillant." Brittany panicked. If people came in and found out what she was doing, she would have to switch schools from the embarrassment !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Really nice so far :) So Brittany got caught - it will be fun to see, how things develop further.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If her lovely eyes had not been covered by her blindfold, Brittany could have seen the smile on Chloé's face turning into a big fat satisfied Cheshiresque grin, making her look like some kind of kinkimpish creature. The french girl kept silent enjoying the view, the white ropes contrasting nicely to the dark opaque tights that she was dying to touch, the fluttering of the fingers against the unrelentless metal cuffs, the tiny string of saliva going from Britt's mouth's corner to the balled socks.
She could even have seen Chloé picking these up from the bed...

Brittany sighed, she knew she had to tell her roomate what she was doing before she called the police. "It's ok Chloé, I... I did this to myself. I...I do this for fun, it’s a big rush for me." Brittany sat in silence waiting for the french girl to answer, waiting for Chloe to call her a freak or a sicko and run telling everyone about her.

But Chloe didn't have such thoughts. She didn't think Brittany was weird, or strange, she just did not expect her, to be the kind of girl that loved being tie up, in fact,Chloé had often thought that she was the freak and the sicko, having the same kind of hobbies, secretly she had these fantasies too....
After all, maybe she could get along with Britt, and have some fun during this ski trip. In fact, she would have loved someone to play with. Fidgeting with the damp socks, she asked, just to hear Brittany confess “Ok Britt, you did this? But, why?”

Brittany blushed more, feeling herself stutter to explain, but knowing she was caught, she told her classmate everything. “It’s just a giant thrill for me to be restrained, to feel completely helpless. I’ve felt this way since I was young and saw those cartoons with detective girls getting caught by the evil villian. I don’t really know how to explain it...but...it’s...ugh...a turn on.” Brittany fumbled at the last statement. She has never told anyone her secret before. She hated doing this alone, she wished she had someone to share it with, but in fear of being an outcast, she never said anything to anyone.
"Funny you mention that" said Chloé "I know exactely what it feels like"

Just then, Chloe noticed a book laying next to Britt's pillow "What’s this Miss Brittany ? A book you 're reading ? Amazing i thought girls like you did not know what a book was, or how to read" Brittany’s eyes grew wide behind her blindfold. She was about to say something but Chloé interrupted her. "Let's see what do we have here" she said picking the book.
The cover was showing a young girl in ballet attire tightly trussed up on a bed.
"Dance to danger ? Really" asked chloé in an amused tone
It turned out that it was a cheap romance book, but the heroine seemed to end up tightly bound and gagged more that ever… Chloe giggled reading aloud more and more of the thrilling pieces of the story, mostly focusing on the bondage scenes. She sat there mesmerized by the descriptions of the girls tied up in ropes and handcuffs, gagged with socks, tights and bandannas, clothes and scarves...So much more !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

And the fun is about to begin :) Seems like Brittany found a kindred spirit:)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Oh what a pair you two young ladies Will make.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

"So ,Miss Brown, looks like we are a knotty girl ?" Asked Chloé in her serious student librarian's tone putting the book away from Brittany's bound body before ...
Brittany felt Chloé's hand lay on top of her bound legs. Chloé sat comfortably and started caressing them gently, it was a surprise, but a pleasant one, one Brittany didn’t mind at all... She had 100 questions, but she didn’t want to ruin that moment by asking them. It felt nice... No, it felt incredible! Chloé's touch was firm, warm, and Brittany couldn’t help but moan slightly. The combination of being blindfolded, tied up in un escapable bonds, and having a girl rub her legs that was wrapped in tights made her entire body shiver in delight. She just wished Chloe felt the same….

"Hmmm, you know, i have a little secret. I can't resist a lovely mademoiselle in tights... And in ropes. This is such an agréable surprise finding you like these kind of... Games too. Brittany couldn’t believe what she was hearing, “Chloe?"
Chloé moved quickly away from Brittany and knelt before her silencing her captive with a swift finger on her lips
Brittany stiffened in her bonds as she felt Chloé moving and then her finger on her face followed by her hand slowly running over her shins, calves, back of her thighs and stopping at the hem of her shorts next to her groin…
Brittany wanted to see her classmate, wanted to see the girl teasing her with such a gentle, warm touch. It was captivating, thrilling!

"Now, what should I do with you ?" asked thoughtfully the young french student as her fingers were mindlessly playing with the hem of the shorts, above her captive's tights covered legs, going over and under the fabric, rubbing against the soft thick nylon of her tights…

Brittany couldn’t help herself and let out another moan... She didn’t know what this meant. She could feel Chloe’s fingers were tightening on her shorts, she didn’t know what Chloe wanted. She only knew what she wanted. She wanted more!
Brittany broke the uncomfortable silence. "Umm...You like a girl in ropes Chloe? Please say it again, I want to know if I heard you correctly!" She almost screamed out her request for Chloe to repeat herself. She wanted...no...she had to know if she heard her right !
"I know !" joyfully said Chloé, " i'm going to silence you once more first, what do you think my lovely loud prisoner ?"
Waiting for Brittany's answer she took the balled up ankle socks, smiled and tasted them with the point of her curious tongue before pushing the ball in her own mouth. Closing her eyes she enjoyed the taste of Britanny against her tongue and lips...
She leaned over and pushed her face close to Britanny's. Closed lips holding fast onto the socks, not to moan in anticipated pleasure she almost kissed her captive before her answer to her question brought her back from her trance. Brittany was so lost in her captor's touch that she softly whispered "yes...oh please silence me Miss Chloe. I am being too noisy!" She smiled, biting her soft lip, getting very excited at the thought of being forced to remain quiet by someone else.
Chloé looked down, as she noticed noticed Brittany was moaning louder, in frequent successions, she had absentmindedly been rubbing Brittany's inner thigh...

Chloe smiled again, and just answered hmmmm ! Because she had Brittany's socks in her mouth. Still playfully teasing her captive, her hand going a little bit further between Britt's thighs. She had her at her mercy. She could do anything. But as she looked her over, she noticed she could do much more with the rope bindings on the girl. She had skillfully tied her legs, but her wrists were bare, only steel handcuffs held her up body together. “This will not do!” Chloe said after having taken the socks out ofher mouth. She shoved them into Brittany's silencing her again and looked around the room for more rope.

"Mmmphhhff..." Brittany gasped as her socks were pushed back into her mouth. She didn't dare push them out. She wanted this.  She bit down on the fabric, they felt wet from saliva, they filled her mouth well, and only muffled moans escaped her lips.

Getting off the bed, Chloe stepped on something hard, Brittany’s bookbag. It had fallen on the floor. Feeling curious, she looked inside and found more coils of rope, and several pairs of all the items she needed. Chloe smiled brightly, and got to work.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Wow. Another beautifully written tale. Thank you very much
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First she locked the door of the chalet and closed the curtains, she went to her own bedroom and changed into something a little more comfortable before going back to Britany's room

"Well, well well, what do we have zhere" she asked with an exagerrated french accent. "Looks like someone made zis djob easier"
She went to the bed and took the blindfold off...

Chloé had changed into a soft form fitting t-necked leotard and thick black tights over wich she wore a tiny pair of denim black shorts. Over her tights her shapely legs were encased in a pair of long thigh high black socks going almost fully up her legs, she wore no shoes. Her face was hidden by a black skiiking hood with only holes for the eyes on top of wich Chloé had sewn cat's ears.
She spun around so that Brittany could look at her.
« Plize »she said in her outrageous french accent "Meet ze Chatte Noire, ze famous french kidnapurglar" and then she took a nice bow.

Brittany blinked, her eyes focused at the red headed girl standing before her in her cute outfit. Brittany looked down at her legs, her tight tights and long socks forming around her legs. Brittany nearly lost her breathe, "Oh wow Chloe, your gorgeous!" she tried to say, but her words were muffled by the socks in her mouth She wiggled on the bed, rubbing her own legs together.
The sound of Britt's legs rubbing made Chloé stop dead.Oh does she looooved that sound !
She knelt again in front of her captive and took the socks out of her mouth. Even with her face so close, Brittany could not see Chloé's eyes. She wore a black stocking under her hood.

"This is so much fun Chloe. I am happy I got caught. So, what's next?" She asked laughing. She felt warm, and not from the temperature in the room....
"Well Mademoiselle Brown, i doo not now woo did zis horrible djob wiz zese ropes... Ho and zis cuffs... Amateurs ! Do you have any long socks plize ?"

Chloé helped Brittany to seat on her bed and managed to open the handcuffs. She freed only one wrist, snapping the cuff around the rope holding Britt's knees together. Takinf her free hand she ordered Britt to ball her fist ans slowly slipped the sock around her hand and up her arm under the sweater sleeve. She did the ame to the other arm before making her prey cross her wrists behind her back and lay on the bed.

Chloé climbed into the bed and sat on britt's bottom, wrapping rope around her sock covered wrists. One, two... Six times horizontally then six vertically
She leand on britt's back nd clasping her hair pulled her head a little back whispering in her ear " How do yoo like zat ma petite mademoiselle ?"

Brittany let out a shriek of surprise and slight pain, “Aaah...Ugh..Yes Miss Chloe! I...I love it all! It’s so tight, so much better than simple handcuffs, please, I want more. Brittany was almost yelling, unable to contain her excitement, her feels of thrill. She wanted to be as loud as possible, she didn’t care if she got caught...at least at that moment, she just wanted to tell chloe how much she was loving every second of this.
Swiftly Chloé put her hand over Brittany's mouth. "I am sorry Mademoiselle Brown , i have too gag iou. Open !"
Brittany opened her mouth and Chloé put the socks back in
"Don't push zem out Mademoiselle Brown"

Then, Chloé carefully bound Britt's elbows then made her sit on the bed.
She looped a long piece of rope around her arms ans chest, over and under. She felt bold enough to grope Britt's chest pretending to tighten the loops. She worked fast but softly holding Brittany into a soft but firm embrace. Brittany gasped in her gag as she felt Chloé's breast pressed against her back as she tightened her bonds before cinching the rope between her body and her arms...
"Zere mamz'elle zat shoulld hold you" Brittany felt Chloé's arms around her as, once again, she pressed her body against hers. "Now Plize struggle a little, just for me to see if i did a goude djob"

Slowly Brittany started squirming and wiggling, testing her bonds. Chloé did a good job there was no slack and the ropes held fast and snug around Britt's body She felt Chloé's fingers testing the tightness of her chest harness and somehow wandering upon her chest...
"Well Looks like i did a goude djob!"
Chloé realeased her grip on Brittany, sat her up on the edge of the bed and looked at her legs...
"Hmmm i will have too improve zat Miss Brown, iou would note want to escape... Too soon non ? I will untie zis legs of yours, doo note attempt anything silly"
Chloé knelt and started untying the rope that was encircling Brittany's ankles, Brittany felt Chloés hands running along her shins and calves up to her knees where they soon undid the rope keeping her legs tied.
"Ze door to ze chalet iz locked. Stay !" Chloé ordered before leaving to her own room. She came back quickly holding a pair of long white socks....
Just in time to see Brittany coming out of her room and running to the door, she fumbled with the handle but with her bound, sock covered hands that was nearly impossible. She watched as Chloé approached.
Chloé was smiling under her hood. She took hold of the ropes encircling Britt's body and slowly dragged her back into the room
"Looks like i will have to tie iou extra tight. But first" She showed the long socks in her hands
"Zis will complement your nice sweater Miss Brown, and will protect your lovely and...soft.. Tights from being damaged by the rope. Let me put them on you"
She forced Britt to sit on the bed, climbed on it beside her and grabbed britt's tights covered legs, slowly, slowly slipping them into the long soft wool withe sock, slowly smoothering them as they went up Britt's legs almost to the hem of her shorts, Chloé's fingers carressing britt's iner thighs as she finished putting the socks on.

"Now for the ropes"

Chloé knelt in front of Britt, holding her ankles with one hand she positioned her prisoner's feet between her spread legs, socked covered toes almost touching her inner thighs and she started binding her ankles, six turns of rope encore, and then cinched by six more, then she did the same around her shins and calves, above and below her knees and then at mid thighs and finally just up her legs her fingers « inadvertntly » brushing against britt's groin as she tightened the knots.
Then La Chatte Noire tested each nd everyone of her captive bonds before deciding that they will hold her.
She laid in front of her captive, looking in her eyes above the tights covering her mouth, allowing her fingers to run over Britt's bound body.
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

So wonderful to be able to do this story with you Chloe. Beautiful written.

Can't wait to continue!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Another outstanding chapter. So pleased you have decided to share this tale.

Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you all to your kind words but do not forget to thank the lovely Brittanybound
Without her you'd have nothing to read.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Many thanks to Brittanybound also! 💐💐
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Another outstanding work, dear Chloe and Brittany, especially utilizing socks for bondage :D I couldn't help falling in love with your alter ego Chatte Noire, hoping this isn't her last story 8-)
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ThatDino wrote: 4 years ago I couldn't help falling in love with your alter ego Chatte Noire, hoping this isn't her last story 8-)
Hé hé ! Knew you'd love her !
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

You both play your roles so well. Bravo

Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, very nice story. It is interesting what learn new every time Chatte Noire was me only under her English name known. I had only English in school and this was never favourite subject. The text I learn English from can you not give young teeny (I mean under 14). :)
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She laid in front of her captive, looking in her eyes above the tights covering her mouth, allowing her fingers to run over Britt's bound body.
"Zere my petite Mademoiselle, zis shoold hold iou"
Chloé started to caress Britt's trussed up body, her arms around her sweater covered torso and her legs rubbing around her captive's. Her fingers playing with the ropes holding her, fidgeting with the knots, testing the tension, feeling the soft wool of the sweater. Chloé inserted a hand under Britt's shorts, her fingers feeling the softness of her tights and the warmth of her intimacy. She felt Brittany shivering. She smiled under her hood, and tightening her hold over her lovely prisoner kissed her gagged lips...

Brittany laid silent, staring at her cute captor.
The only sound coming from her gagged mouth was sensual moans, and their were many as Chloe's fingers explored her body, explored her under her shorts. The closer Chloe's fingers got to her groin, the harder Brittany breathed through nose, the harder she shivered in her ropes, and the more she wiggled in her tight ropes. Chloe was good at teasing, her ropes held firm as the trussed up blonde tried to get closer to her. She felt so warm in her sweater and in her tights. The kiss on her gag sent her in a frenzy for more contact. She wiggled side to side, her fingers and toes curled in their respective sock covers.

She tried to kiss Chloe again by pushing her head forward, but couldn't reach her, much to her dismay. "Oh Chloe! Your driving me crazy!" She yelled through her gag, but it was in vain as all that came was muffled talk. She was frustrated, but also happy this was happening to both of them.

Chloé undid Britt's gag
"Looks like these two weeks could be fun after all. I'll leave you ungagged while i cok dinner, then we'll talk about the rest of the stay. What do you think ? Think you can behave or do i have to put these lovely socks and tights back in your mouth ?"

Britt smiled mischievously, "I think you'll need to gag me again, otherwise I could get loud, and a concerned student could ask what were doing. Dinner sounds great but please come back soon so we can play more!"

Britt couldn't wait to see what she had planned. This was a dream come true to her. All her fantasies, all her smutty books with the heroine tied up came rushing back to her in a flash. She blushed a deep red in her face at the thought of being tied up for the rest of the two weeks with Chloe. This was going to be wonderful!

hloé quickly gagged Britt's back with the socks and tights, kissed her gagged lips and pinched her captive's nipples through the sweater...
"I advise you to keep quiet and try nothing silly Mademoizelle Brown i'll be right back to feed you."
Chloé winked at Britt and rushed in the chalet's kitchenette to cook them a nice quick dinner and resume play...
Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

A wonderful story!
I love this kind of soft, caring, cuddling tie up games!
I love the wjole atmosphere.
I wish to read more about this wonderful fifeteen days winter break.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Emilio
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn missed the last update when it was posted. Love this little tale.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Would there, by any chance, be a continuation to this story in the works? I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who would love to hear just what Chloé and Brittany get up to during the week. Not to mention Madame Baker, who made a suprise appearance in the interlude (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5720).

Merci d'avance
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic