SIBLING RIVALRY: SKATERBOY GETS HIS WAY (m/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Pup wrote: 4 years ago I don't know why but out of the whole story the thing that gets me is the picture of a great quality mummification, then half arsed tape blindfold lol.

You've definitely perfected the art of describing mummifications though BondageFreak. :P
As a sidenote, this isn't the last time you'll be seeing teen-skaterboy.
I have some tasty crossover projects in the works, and young Master Phil will be playing a key role in one of the forum's more "prominent" tales.
Ooooh, I really can't wait to see Master Phil in Action! I loved this little story and I really like the picture of these nasty, stinky socks...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As promised a few months ago, our young teenage-twink Phil ended up finishing highschool and going to the same college as his older brother Daniel. He's 18 years old now, and is sharing an appartment with three of his friends, right across the hall from a group of senior students.

Skaterboy Phil is now part of the Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag roster and is being featured as the main character's principal rival from chapter 192 onwards.

LOTS OF SMELLY SHOE SNIFFING AND FORCED SOCKGAGGING, GUYS!

Those who enjoyed reading this short younger brother vs older brother story but who don't read my main tale will be able to follow young Phil's evolution from teen to twink, by following this link here: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

To skip directly to Phil's intro chapter instead, click here: SKATERBOY PHIL RETURNS

fratboydanny wrote: 4 years ago An awesome go at this. Thanks @bondagefreak for this well written, fan inspired tale. I love it!
FelixSH wrote: 4 years ago Anyway, a fun and short read. Thanks for posting.
cj2125 wrote: 4 years ago Awesome story! Always been a fun of birthday pranks and younger kids tying older ones!
I'm sure Phillip hadn't taken in account what will happen when Daniel gets out. That will certainly be interesting to find out
Mummyboi wrote: 4 years ago Awesome story... you are a master at every story you write..I just hope someday to get to the point of story telling that your a master at!
Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago Getting embarrassed by your peers is bad enough but I can only imagine the shame of getting so thoroughly embarrassed by ones younger sibling
Devilmaymoan wrote: 4 years ago Great new story! I always love the role reversals, as always I’m looking forward to your next tale. Here’s to a bondage and musky gag filled new year!!!
Bondwriter wrote: 4 years ago Nicely done short story, quite a fun read!
ChiDrag221 wrote: 4 years ago Mmmm, a delicious tale ;3
Whitestorm wrote: 4 years ago Great story, as usual ! The role reversal brings out something unique, I didn’t suspect it’d be so humiliating to be gagged by your younger bro’s socks.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

wish my birthdays could have been more like this. rather than cake, my mouth is instead stuff with the rancid socks of my siblings while i'm helpless to stop them. Great short story as always :lol:
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Michael-Colin wrote: 3 years ago wish my birthdays could have been more like this. rather than cake, my mouth is instead stuffed with the rancid socks of my siblings while i'm helpless to stop them. Great short story as always :lol:
The rancid socks of your siblings, perhaps. But I doub't you enjoy your birthdays if skaterboy Phil's socks wound up being introduced into your mouth. His socks were real bad in this tale, but they're even worse now, four years after these events ;)

I ever you decide you wanna spent your birthdays like this, I'll be sure to get you some company.
I'm sure [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], [mention]Whitestorm[/mention], [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention], [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] and [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] would be happy to join you 8-)

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

One thing is for sure: I'd absolutely LOVE to spend my birthdays like that, under Skaterboy Phil's rancid socks.
Well, my birthday isn't so far away, and maybe Phil will come and surprise me? :D :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 3 years ago One thing is for sure: I'd absolutely LOVE to spend my birthdays like that, under Skaterboy Phil's rancid socks.
Well, my birthday isn't so far away, and maybe Phil will come and surprise me? :D :lol:
Glad to see the kid's got a few fans on here.
Maybe [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] and [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] would like to join you 8-)

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Why me?! :?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
mpphsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mpphsox »

Great story! Love the RANK sock gag!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

mpphsox wrote: 3 years ago Great story! Love the RANK sock gag!
Glad you approve, buddy 8-)
If you like this stuff, be sure to check out those two stories I've linked to at the end of the of the story.

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago Why me?! :?
Of I just think you'd look good with one of his crappy old socks in your mouth.
Don't you think, kiddo? 8-)

"Mmgghhphhh...mmggpphh!"

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great little story and fun to see where it all began for Phil considering what he is currently up to with his latest batch of mummies.

It took him a while to pluck up the courage but once he got there he definitely let his sadistic side out. I loved the moment when the blindfold is removed and Daniel sees it's his little brother who is tormenting him in front of his friends - great role reversal and very humiliating. Daniel's friends gagging him with Phil's sock definitely gives Phil more ideas for the future.

We have the sadistic and opportunistic personality (and the inability to wash his socks) but he doesn't seem to have thought about his escape route. Maybe his brother's revenge makes him think about that more in the future. :)

Seems like a fun way to spend a birthday although maybe with slightly less unpleasant socks!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago A great little story and fun to see where it all began for Phil considering what he is currently up to with his latest batch of mummies.

It took him a while to pluck up the courage but once he got there he definitely let his sadistic side out. I loved the moment when the blindfold is removed and Daniel sees it's his little brother who is tormenting him in front of his friends - great role reversal and very humiliating. Daniel's friends gagging him with Phil's sock definitely gives Phil more ideas for the future.

We have the sadistic and opportunistic personality (and the inability to wash his socks) but he doesn't seem to have thought about his escape route. Maybe his brother's revenge makes him think about that more in the future. :)

Seems like a fun way to spend a birthday although maybe with slightly less unpleasant socks!
It’s funny in this story I loved Phil and thought the opportunistic way he acted was great. In B&Gi hate Phil and his sneaky underhanded tactics.....

I guess that’s due to the narrative on there it’s Steven’s emotions I’m reading that have changed my perspective on Phil
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
It’s funny in this story I loved Phil and thought the opportunistic way he acted was great. In B&Gi hate Phil and his sneaky underhanded tactics.....

I guess that’s due to the narrative on there it’s Steven’s emotions I’m reading that have changed my perspective on Phil
:lol: :lol: :lol: Or is it that you hate him coz he is torturing your Joshy boy! :mrgreen: ...I am so dead....
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: Or is it that you hate him coz he is torturing your Joshy boy! :mrgreen: ...I am so dead....
Leave Josh out of this :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

I have a bone to pick with the jocks for that. Phil
Is a different kettle of fish his smug face is so annoying. Gggrrrrr he’s so sneaky he could have at least smuggled Josh outta there or something

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]

You guys might be interested in [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention]'s interesting post about M/M sockgag clichés and my response regarding Phil.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=75287#p75287

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Is a different kettle of fish his smug face is so annoying. Gggrrrrr he’s so sneaky he could have at least smuggled Josh outta there or something
He is smug...annoying!

Interesting point [mention]Socksbound[/mention], I think Phil deliberately left Josh there to fool the jocks. Moving Josh would have raised a lot of questions, etc with the others (i.e. Phil exercising his cleverness). But the interesting part will be if Phil continues the charade and takes 'fake Steven' with him now. After all the jocks are all swarming on 'fake Josh' so they wouldn't miss 'fake Steven'....that would satisfy your whim to get the real Josh outta there? :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago

He is smug...annoying!

Interesting point @Socksbound, I think Phil deliberately left Josh there to fool the jocks. Moving Josh would have raised a lot of questions, etc with the others (i.e. Phil exercising his cleverness). But the interesting part will be if Phil continues the charade and takes 'fake Steven' with him now. After all the jocks are all swarming on 'fake Josh' so they wouldn't miss 'fake Steven'....that would satisfy your whim to get the real Josh outta there? :lol: :lol:
I know it would have raised many questions but those brutes don’t seem to be too bright. Phil surely could have thought up something. The fact that they really believe Josh would bite Phil raises some serious questions to me about the friendship they have. Surely they know the punk is sneaky and spiteful, like they know how mischievous and playful Josh normally is.

I’m past wanting Steven and Josh out now, I just want Phil to get what’s coming to him. Don’t care who or how he just needs Shawns crusty undies stuffed in his mouth and time to reflect on what being a douche gets you.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] went and read what you had posted. Phil definitely doesn’t fit the cliche of buff jock that’s for sure. :lol:

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Glad to enjoyed Phil's short, but pertinent backstory, Pup.
This short one was published before Skaterboy's insertion in the B&G storyline. So his surprise appearance there came as a definite surprise to those users who'd enjoyed reading this short tale.

Wonder what Daniel is up to these days.
Might have to pay him a visit 8-)

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I want his smelly socks in my huge mouth too lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The slave wrote: 3 years ago I want his smelly socks in my huge mouth too lol
I don't think you'd be too happy if that were to happen, boy.
But if you like Skaterboy Phil's pungent socks that much, be sure to follow what he's currently up to on "Bound & Gagged"

As promised a few months ago, our young teenage-twink Phil ended up finishing highschool and going to the same college as his older brother Daniel. He's 18 years old now, and is sharing an appartment with three of his friends, right across the hall from a group of senior students.

Skaterboy Phil is now part of the Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag roster and is being featured as the main character's principal rival from chapter 192 onwards.

LOTS OF SMELLY SHOE SNIFFING AND FORCED SOCKGAGGING, GUYS!

Those who enjoyed reading this short younger brother vs older brother story but who don't read my main tale will be able to follow young Phil's evolution from teen to twink, by following this link here: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Skaterboy Phil is back, guys!
Be sure not to miss my latest tale and the return of the forum's most notorious bully.

TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M)

A playful evening of lighthearted tugs between friends takes an unprecedented turn when a notorious bully
shows up and adds his own special flair to the mix. Suffice to say, our young protagonist is NOT happy!

Story Tags: Twinks, bondage, forced shoe-sniffing, forced sock-sniffing, sleepsack bondage, semi-consensual, non-consensual, tickling, breathplay, handgags, edging, duct tape, underwear, college jocks, hazing, tag teamed, 2 vs 1, lighthearted

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Sounds like a wonderful birthday party there. Totally unfair for the birthday boy to get ganged up on by his friends. :lol: But a nice short story for the younger brother to mess with his older brother. Along with a nice sock in his mouth and completely mummified. Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic