SIBLING RIVALRY: SKATERBOY GETS HIS WAY (m/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

SIBLING RIVALRY: SKATERBOY GETS HIS WAY (m/M)

Post by bondagefreak »

SIBLING RIVALRY
SKATERBOY GETS HIS WAY

Daniel should've probably had fewer friends over on the eve of his nineteenth birthday. He should've seen it coming and should've known his overeager college buddies would use his upcoming birthday as an excuse to prank him.

The parents were away and with only his fourteen-year-old teenage brother at home, this was as good a time as any to throw a little party and spend an evening drinking beer and gaming with his friends. Little did he realise the guys had something special planned for him. At least, not until all six of them decided to wrestle him down to the living room floor and pull out three big rolls of black duct tape.

"Remember how we taped Mike up on his birthday last year?" Joey laughed, playfully ruffling his subdued friend's hair up. "Well, now it's your turn, bro!"

Daniel fought and struggled at first. But once he realised he couldn't fight all six of them, he quickly calmed down and gave in, allowing his overeager friends to tape him up.

The deep growling sound of heavy-duty duct tape echoed across the living room and resonated off the walls. That, combined with the constant laughing and cheering from his friends, easily drowned out the birthday boy's half-hearted protests.

In less than fifteen minutes, our cleverly ambushed, soon-to-be nineteen year old was mercilessly wrapped up from neck to toe and left squirming on the living room floor, like some helpless bug.

Poor Daniel was teased for a bit. His eyes were covered with tape. His attempts to escape were mocked and his pleas to be let out fell on deaf ears.

Fortunately for Daniel, his friends seemed content enough to let him grunt and wiggle around while they gamed on the PS4 and enjoyed the beers that cluttered the living room table. Unfortunately for Daniel, they didn't take too well to his mouthy protests and eventually decided to put an end to his rather loud complaints.

Our mummified birthday boy probably didn't expect his own younger brother to participate in his imminent demise.
But sure enough, fourteen-year-old Phillip ended up being the primary cause of his downfall.

After about an hour of sitting on the couch, eating popcorn and watching his older brother struggle to break free, the teenage skater boy decided to kick off his old Osiris shoes and eventually worked up the courage to start wiggling his socked toes over the trapped college kid's exposed face.

Blindfolded as he was, poor Daniel didn't realise what was happening at first. He coughed and gagged as a rather strong, funky smell permeated the air and invaded his nostrils. It smelled like old cheese and rotten eggs!

Prodded on by his older brother's grossed out reaction, Phil chuckled in delight before wiggling his stinky toes anew. Some of Daniel's friends noticed what was happening and they too laughed, causing the skater teen to eventually take things a step further and plant his putrid socked soles right over his older brother's helpless face.

Revolted by the strong, cheesy stench emanating from his tormentor's sock-clad toes, Daniel cried out in disgust and struggled against the extremely tight duct tape cocoon he'd been bundled up in. It's only when one of his buddies ripped the tape off his eyes that he realised who his tormentor was. It was his brother! His very own, idiotic younger brother!

"MMMNOOOOO! Pppfftt!" he screamed, coughing and spitting out a piece of sock lint that had made its way inside his mouth.

"GET YOUR FEET OUTTA MY FACE YOU FUCKIN' TWERP!" Daniel roared, angry and upset at the fact that his younger brother was humiliating him in front of his buddies.

Confident that the tight duct tape mummy would hold, the young skater dude simply laughed before clamping one of his soles over his screaming brother's protesting mouth and bringing his other foot down over the helpless mummy's flaring nostrils.

*Sniff*
Daniel went absolutely BERSERK after getting his first whiff of the fourteen-year-old's extremely cheesy socked toes.

Phil hadn't washed his socks in WEEKS, and the rancid stench coming outta them was nearly strong enough to make the older mummy-boi go permanently cross-eyed.

As soon as the delinquent skater teen pulled his socked stinkers away, a veritable flood of insults came pouring out of his older brother's mouth. That's when Daniel's college buddies decided to step in. Instead of coming to their mummified friend's aid, three of the guests gathered around their duct-taped hostage's head and forcefully pried his jaw open.

"Gimme your socks." Joey demanded, inciting young Phil to peel his heavily worn, cheesy old socks off and hand 'em over to him.

The stinky-footed skaterboy watched as the older dude crumpled his super smelly socks up into one big, squishy ball. Poor Daniel screamed and tried calling for help. But the massive wadding of rotten skater boy socks was pressed down over his lower face, instantly muffling his cries out.

"Mmmnnoopphhfttt!" came the mummified stud's very much desperate plea.

Instead of taking pity on him though, all six of his friends watched and doubled over with laughter as he was forced to flare his nostrils open and take a whiff of his younger brother's rancid bundle. Daniel tried to say something. He tried to scream and tried calling out for help. But the fourteen-year-old skater thug's month-old socks were crumpled up into a fat ball and then forcefully buried inside his yapper.

"There you go, bud. Bon appétit." one of his college mates told him, causing everyone else in the room to cackle with laughter.

Daniel looked like he wanted to be sick. His lips struggled to accommodate the skater boy's massive bundle, and his cheeks bulged rather fiercely. The struggling birthday boy was forcefully gagged with his young brother's crummy old, unwashed socks. And then the sound of heavy-duty duct tape echoed across the room as his face was wrapped up...around and around and around.

By the time his college friends were done with him, only Daniel's eyes and nostrils had been spared. The rest of his head had been completely sealed up beneath the sticky black tape's maddeningly tight embrace.

Phil spent pretty much the entire evening sitting on the couch, airing his feet out and watching his older brother chew, gag and suck on the raunchy-ass-socks he'd been wearing for the past month or so.

The mummified college boy kept wiggling around and kept trying to cry out, but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get a word out past his stupid brother's rotten, cheese-infested bundles.

Poor Daniel coughed and cried out in disbelief.
HE was the elder brother. HE was the one who should've been in charge right now.
Yet here he was, taped up from head to toe, with the teenage runt's festering stinkers keeping him quiet.

"When I get out of this I'm gonna KILL you!" he screamed...or rather, tried to. Muffled by the teen boy's odorous sock stuffing, Daniel's threats didn't carry out quite as much weight as they usually did. Instead of cowering in fear, skater boy Phil simply gave his older brother a cocky smirk, and then crossed his hands behind his head before extending his feet down and curling his lint-covered toes around the prisoner's helpless nostrils.

"Sniffy sniff!" he teased, causing Daniel's eyes to suddenly burst wide open in fear.

The ensuing screams and muffled cries that soon followed were like music to Phil's ears.

FINALLY his older brother couldn't boss him around.
FINALLY his older brother was being kept nice and quiet.

And to think that he was gonna finally toss those funky old socks in the hamper before going to bed...Sheesh! At least this way he gets his shitty socks sucked clean and laundered, AND he doesn't get to hear his nerdy-ass college brother mouth off all evening.

A definite win-win for everyone.
Well...almost everyone ;)

THE END

FOR THE CONTINUATION OF SKATERBOY PHIL'S TALE, VISIT THIS THREAD: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=58030#p58030

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

An awesome go at this. Thanks @bondagefreak for this well written, fan inspired tale. I love it!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice one. I never had friends who were interested in birthday pranks. But with the right people, getting tied and lightly tormented could be a lot of fun.

I like the idea of a younger brother abusing the situation, and it seems like Daniel has earned his brothers torment. The thought of Philipps punishment delights me, I guess he will spend at least one night mummified and gagged with disgusting socks himself, in the near future.

Anyway, a fun and short read. Thanks for posting.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! My first inspired tale and I thought it was great! Definitely a nice twist to see a role reversal like this. Month unwashed skater teen socks? Your gags just keep getting crueler and crueler! Sounded like Daniel really deserved this. He was pretty entitled. He needed to be taken down a peg.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I do love a good birthday prank. I also appreciate the little reminder you set up on your main story to promote your side pieces.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Awesome story! Always been a fun of birthday pranks and younger kids tying older ones!

I'm sure Phillip hadn't taken in account what will happen when Daniel gets out. That will certainly be interesting to find out
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Awesome story... you are a master at every story you write..I just hope someday to get to the point of story telling that your a master at!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Oh yea, and the pictures embedded into the story, @bondagefreak are perfect!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad you guys enjoyed this little piece and the photos that go with it ;)
Mummyboi wrote: 4 years ago Awesome story... you are a master at every story you write...I just hope someday to get to the point of story telling that your a master at!
Thanks, Mummyboi!
Really what it all comes down to is practice.
I've been writing (as an amateur) steadily for the past nine years now, and have tried my hand at writing in 1st, 2nd and 3rd person. The important is to have fun. Improving comes with practice.
No matter how skilled you become, there's always room for improvement and there's always something new to learn.

That being said, if you enjoy my little side tales so much, you should try giving my hallmark story a read:
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=130

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I loved reading this, younger brother dominating older brother is always a fun role reversal
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Getting embarrassed by your peers is bad enough but I can only imagine the shame of getting so thoroughly embarrassed by ones younger sibling
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hot 😏
Devilmaymoan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Devilmaymoan »

Great new story! I always love the role reversals, aa always I’m looking forward to your next tale. Here’s to a bondage and musky gag filled new year!!!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@bondagefreak another masterpiece of yours! Loved the photos that align well to the story. The extension of the barefoot/toes over the nostrils is the icing on the humiliation cake. lol Brilliant!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

A really great new short tale by my Master.
Really liked the reversal of the "normal" hierarchy between brothers. Evil little bro!

This made me almost cream my shorts, Sir.
Too bad I wasn't allowed to :-(
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the comments, folks!
I'm glad everyone seems to have enjoyed this.

I'm sure skater boy Phil appreciates all the support as well ;)

Devilmaymoan wrote: 4 years ago Great new story! I always love the role reversals, aa always I’m looking forward to your next tale. Here’s to a bondage and musky gag filled new year!!!
Welcome back, my friend!
Seeing you back on here makes this all worthwhile.

Now I hope you stick around for good.
I've missed having you on the forum.

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Nicely done short story, quite a fun read!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That's a lovely way to spend your birthday. Hahaha. Gagging on your younger brother's smelly, sweaty socks. I would be really grossed out if my brother did that to me. The fact that he's younger would add another layer of humiliation.
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Mmmm, a delicious tale ;3 Do you ever source your images?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChiDrag221 wrote: 4 years ago Mmmm, a delicious tale ;3 Do you ever source your images?
Thanks, mate.
Yes, those who's sources can be found, that is.
Quite a few of the photos I use are my own.
If those that aren't come from DeviantArt, you'll find a tag with the author's name under the photo.
The rest (such as the two in this story) are photos that have been spam-posted all over Tumblr, Flickr and Pinterest so many times that it becomes near impossible to source.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the fantastic comments everyone!
Your support has inspired me to publish another tale of similar m/M inspiration.
This one's called
A TWINK'S REVENGE: SETTING THE TWINS STRAIGHT

Check it out: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5875

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I don't know why but out of the whole story the thing that gets me is the picture of a great quality mummification, then half arsed tape blindfold lol.

You've definitely perfected the art of describing mummifications though BondageFreak. :P
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Oooooh sinister
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 4 years ago I don't know why but out of the whole story the thing that gets me is the picture of a great quality mummification, then half arsed tape blindfold lol.

You've definitely perfected the art of describing mummifications though BondageFreak. :P
The photo does suit my style pretty well, don't you think?
You know I'm not a huge fan of blindfolds. So the flimsy strip of tape works well for my victims (real and fictional ones ;))

Besides, can you imagine the anger and frustration Daniel must've felt when that strip of tape was pulled off, allowing him to stare up at the underside of his teen-skaterboy brother's heavily-worn, unwashed socks? 8-)

As a sidenote, this isn't the last time you'll be seeing teen-skaterboy.
I have some tasty crossover projects in the works, and young Master Phil will be playing a key role in one of the forum's more "prominent" tales.

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I have to admit, I really like mummification and that combined with the skater, younger brother socks is actually really hot and humiliating !
Great story, as usual ! The role reversal brings out something unique, I didn’t suspect it’d be so humiliating to be gagged by your younger bro’s socks. And since your stories are so well-written you can really imagine what poor Daniel is enduring ;)

I guess I’ll have to make some tests on my side :lol:

And I’m with FelixSH, being tied up by the right people can mean at lot of fun. I’d love to see it happen for my birthday ^^
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic